New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN L: [Insert Ideas]

"You don't want to come." Shuyoru rolls his eyes at her roundabout way of saying that. "Izzokay, I'll go myself." He nods in thanks for the food and helps himself to the delicious canned fruit, opening it and using a fork to access the nutritious goodness inside.

"Woman of few words, aren't ya?" He half-asks, half-comments as he eats. "What can you tell me about the past leaders of AMEN? You must have some fun stories of the past."
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Bugbear in the Playground

Requiem says in a more serious voice: "You're the one who went out of his way to ask for directions instead of for showing the way, and you're the one who added on the invitation as a byline as if you were afraid of rejection." Returning her tone to playful, Requiem shrugs again and says, "If someone's not upfront with what they want, then I don't see the point in humoring them."

Finally, she says something about herself without layering it in teasing and nonchalance.

"I joined when Gordon was in charge," she says. "Basically right when he brought AMEN back. He was strong, powerful, charismatic, and a great leader. Just as the Association could stand on its own two feet, I had to leave for a family emergency."

So, everything else is just stuff that she's read and heard. "Other leaders included a double-agent working for our enemies, a candy vampire, and now Zefir. Zefir's pretty decent."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Pixie in the Playground

Shuyoru stares at Requiem. She's laid-back, yes, but so laid-back she's unwilling to do the work of reading inbetween the lines?

After a few moments of silence, he starts laughing, ending it with a sigh. So she likes direct, eh? He'll give her direct. "Wow. Okay, in that case, will you come with me, fair lady?" He says in an exaggerated manner, bowing at her dramatically.

Paying attention to her words while eating, he notes her version of the org's storied history. "Hmm, and what do you think of the organization, now?"
    Love is the message.

4. - Top - End - #454

"'Fair lady'?" she asks. Requiem finds that phrase to be pretty funny.

"Sure. You wanna go now, or you have something else you need to get done first?" she asks. She lifts herself so that she sits on the kitchen counter.

Requiem swings her legs a little. "It's pretty nice. Not all that different than when I first joined." She stretches. "Probably the best part is how it doesn't get in the way of what I want to do."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Pixie in the Playground

"I probably should speak with Zefir first..." Shuyoru admits, though smiles after she finally agrees to come with. His smile gets wider and he rubs his arms almost cartoonishly when she reveals AMEN not getting in the way of what one wants to do. "That's good to know, because I also like my freedom."

He finishes his can of fruit, drinks up the juice and throws it in the trash. "Good talk, Requiem. I do enjoy talking with you." Even though she's either terse, nonchalant or teasing. "I'll come find you after I'm done talking with the boss."

He smiles at her, then leaves the kitchen to go find Zefir.
    Love is the message.

6. - Top - End - #456

"Yeah," she says. She waves him off. "Have fun with him."

Requiem tries to decide what she should do next: shower? Go watch something? Maybe go check out that moderately-close hot spring moonwell that the henchmen found? Something else? She heads off to her room to shower.

At the same time, she decides to send another of her bodies - the readheaded one - out into the hallway, to find where that crack is today.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

7. - Top - End - #457

[The Office]

Zefir can be found in the office he has talked to him last time. Looking over some papers he looks up as Shuyoru enters. Not sure if he saw this form befor but since he already asked henchman he is sure it is Shuyoru.

"What's the matter?" he just asks befor looking back down on the papers.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

8. - Top - End - #458
    Pixie in the Playground

[The Office]

"Good day to you, boss." Shuyoru says, acting saner than last time. Stepping forward and taking a seat if allowed (else he'll stand), he begins to give his report. "I'm back from infiltrating MERC as Annaliese Schmidt. Even used a German accent and everything. Got a license, scanned the job board but there's nothing about AMEN, so we're safe on that front. I've not been to VIGIL yet, however."

He steps forward. "I'm here because I'm a drug lord, and I believe being here can aid me, give me access to tech, some protection and freedom to do as I please. However, I aim to do my best to help this organization... starting with its image problem. What do you think about me working on ways to give AMEN good publicity? If it works out, we could have areas under our influence willing to help us if VIGIL came knocking, also making us harder for our enemies to predict."
    Love is the message.

9. - Top - End - #459

[The Office]

The seats are still there to take a seat as befor. So he should take them if he wants to have a conversation.
    "I'm not sure what exactly German is, but if it works just keep it. I already assumed that result. At least it is confirmed that there aren't some wanted posters. At leeast we can go around without random people jumping at us all the time."

Zefir looks up as Shuyoru makes his demands, but he doesn't seem to care much about his title. he just eyes the shapeshifter without giving him much to make out his mood.
    "Protection is one of the main things AMEN offers and will offer all the time. You can use the labs for your work, though there is little to work with since some former member took what they can carry while leaving. Maybe deper you will find something of use. The cloning facilities are TABU. So tell meWHAT exactly is your great image improvement? Do you give out food for the homeless?"

10. - Top - End - #460
    Pixie in the Playground

[The Office]

"Ah, right... people are from different Earths in the Nexus... funny, your name sounds German, too." Shuyoru notes with a shrug. "Anyway, that's that. As for VIGIL, I've not been there, but from listening in on conversations, they don't take us seriously enough, which is either good or bad depending on how you look at it. Based on the recent jailbreak, I'll need to confirm how true that is."

Shuyoru looks back with a polite smile, both while speaking and afterwards, listening. "Requiem's going to take me deep into the organization to find some of this lost tech. There could be something of major use to this organization, too."

When Zefir sarcastically asks about his image improvement plans, the shapeshifter laughs and shakes his head. How is this guy leader? He's almost tempted to show how it's done, but he has enough trouble running a city and a crime group to add AMEN to his list of responsibilities. "You want to be allowed to be evil? To have the more murderous members cause all the trouble they want without worrying about retribution? Fine. Just make sure the people are contented with AMEN, and you'll find the general populace too contented or lazy to protest against the more evil actions. They may even start to thank and adore AMEN... which makes them gullible citizens that will leave AMEN to do as it pleases. This is the way I run my city, as well." He crosses his arms. "So, if providing them safety, security and the the means to sate their hedonistic desires - e.g. drugs, sex, food etc - is the way to achieve this, then what's the problem?"
    Love is the message.

11. - Top - End - #461

[The Office]

Zefir chuckels he can't take this kid siriously. He is sure Shuyoru has only been in his little world and assumes to know everything. It is much likly that his powers has just made those people obey him and they didn't have anyone strong enougth to disobey. On top this Shuyoru doesn't seem to understand what Zefir plans, which is good to know. Zefir grins a bit but then turns back to a seriouse expression.

"Every action has a reaction, even little talks like these. If there are retributionas a reaction it's the action that caused it." Zefir replies. " But fine let's see what can be done with your idea."
    As he continues he will turn some of the papers in front of him around.
    "You obviously need people. The henchman are dispensable to be dealers for the start and maybe you wanna take henchwoman. I assume you got an idea were you can get personal or how to make the locals work for you.
    Since drugs will need proper ingredients there is an area called 'Ever grow'. It's a big area where plants grow all year long as the climat is allways spring/summer like. But this area is infested by monsters. Some even from huntside. They are there for the allways growing fruits or smaller animals who do.
    Skyside has there own policy about slavery. Protecting people there from getting enslaved would be an option, but someone already does that." He points at a brand on the paper. "One of them is the Arkant Company. I tried to reach them but they refused to even hear me out. Another option would be going for taking slaves, but making sure they are treated better. Like make them think be a slave is far better then sitting on the street or such. Not my main turf.
    At least you can go for RedZone or Blue Zone in inside. Yes I know Blue Zone is the area of the high class, but those are also addicted to drugs. mostly since they have nothing better to do with their money. In both areas I can thing people will be happy to have their hedonistic desires fullfilled."

12. - Top - End - #462
    Pixie in the Playground

[The Office]

Shuyoru doesn't appreciate not being taken seriously by this man, with his mocking grin and that look that just tells him the boss thinks he's all talk and no action. He listens to Zefir speak in totality with a polite smile and unreadable expression, and is silent for a bit afterwards.

"I grew up in this business, y'know?" He begins in a calm tone. "Raised by parents that taught me and my siblings this way of life. I've been doing this for almost a decade before I came here, to AMEN. I have my own people, my own equipment, and my own town." He shapeshifts, so he looks more like an adult version of his current form, late-twenties. "So, I'll thank you to not treat me like a newbie in the business of organized crime. If you won't take me seriously or give me the benefit of the doubt, I'll take my business elsewhere." He manages to keep a calm, even tone, not raising his voice even once.

"Now, that being said, I appreciate the offer of more distributors, ingredients and agricultural areas." He resumes with a sigh. "I might be seeing the Guild soon, they want sedatives and BDSM implements, both of which I can provide. I have no interest in keeping slaves, my girlfriend is already a submissive, and the girls who work for me in the 'pleasure' department are there of their own free will." Although buying slaves and treating them better won't be such a bad idea... he'll have to think more on it. "That is a good idea, as well. If I can get the Blue Zone upperclass to come to rely on me - and AMEN - for their hedonistic desires, we can get more funding, at the same time wrapping them around our little finger if we play our cards right."
    Love is the message.

13. - Top - End - #463

[The Office]

Zefir sight annoyed. Shuyoru still seems to be a child which would explain the favorit appereance. Still zefir holds a neutral face so he won't be able to guess what he thinks.

"You missunderstand. I do take these things seriously, but paron me, I haven't heared of your family and there business, never saw your people, equipment or town. Therefor I got no witness of your skills. But I do know that the nexus is crazy and splits out more of those lawful stupid people then you might imagine. therefor I am worried it isn't that easy."

He makes a break hoping Shuyoru understands that his concerns are less the man in front but rather the enemies he might create. AMEN is still not ina shape to deal with any adventurer groups claiming to destroy all evil.

"Huh" he comments the girlfriend part wondering, but he doesn't point in futher.
    "I just offered you all the support I can give and I look forward to see your sucess. You can ask other members to help you if needed or if you need anything jut contact me. We do have some cash in the back, but I do keep that for supplies. A safty measure when stealing fails."
    Last edited by Zefir; 2020-06-13 at 07:48 AM.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Pixie in the Playground

[The Office]

"Fair point." Shuyoru admits. He'd kept his operations in his little corner of Seaside, only joining AMEN as a means to help him expand his enterprise to more of the Nexus. He does smile at the 'Lawful Stupid' part. Lots of Lawful stupid, Chaotic stupid and/or stupid evil characters, with more stupid than lawful, chaotic or evil as the case may be.

"Thank you, boss." He replies to Zefir's next words, ignoring his reaction to the mention of a 'girlfriend'. However, there's something on his mind, and he lets it show. After studying Zefir for a bit, he sighs and speaks up. "What are your plans for AMEN and how can I help? This organization is a shadow of what it once was, from what I hear outside. How can we change that?"
    Love is the message.

15. - Top - End - #465

[The Office]

Zefir stands up and turns around watching at the picture that hungs at he wall behind him. The picture seems to be a painting of AMEN from outside with al the Vulcanos and shadows that lurk around. He stares at it for a while as if he searches for the right words. He finally sights befor he beginns to speak.

"Back then AMEN had a lot more... showvillians. Non that hide behind desks or try to feed the dark desire of the people. Those people have placed themself as enemies and didn't hesitate to show what they can or better said they did what they want. Some fought in battels and some changed the surface of the moon. " He then waves with his hand to stop any protest. "I know that wasn't an 'Evil' thing. The point is, they were popular and had no reason to hide it."
    He then walks around the char. He needs to buy a bit of time to think what to say, after all he hasn't made big plan for this thing in general.
    "Even tought they were respected, AMEN wasn't really the main thing. There was even a public camera in the main room. AMEN was feared because it had those people and since they are gone, AMEN is a joke. I tried to get it up again, but with the lack of members it was hopeless. AMEN would need to do something noticable. Something to get the people to fear it again. It doesn't need to rule the nexus, but at least it needs to be a fear in those who inhabit the nexus."

He turns back around, worried this might have been a bit to much so he calms himself down.

"Sadly I don't know what this great 'Action' shall be."

16. - Top - End - #466

[EVENT: The Nexuswide Story]

Every character in the thread will (if their players allow it) suddenly know a story, or perhaps several versions of one story, as if they’ve learned of it long ago.
    Do you remember where you learned of Red Riding Hood, Snowwhite or Goldilocks for the first time? Since the characters won’t exactly remember where they learned of this story. Though the story and its many versions won’t only exist inside the characters heads as it's being added to storybooks and other media across the multiverse at the same time.
    It’s just a story however.It has no special mental influences or compulsions connected to it. The story just exists as a simple narrative within a characters memory and sometimes such a mundane thing can have the greatest effect.

Spoiler: The Story: Once upon a time...
    Show
    ...there was a king that ruled over the fairest of lands. There were many beasts and villains threatening the lands but he always managed to best them with the aid of his noble knights. But one day those who he had fought so hard to protect rebelled against him.
    They took his title, they took his crown and threw him out of the fairest of lands to be forgotten.
    But learning of the king’s banishment, the beasts saw their opportunity and attacked.
    Without their hero king the inhabitants of the fairest lands could not protect themselves and without his title and crown the king could not protect them.

Thus the king was forced to watch on his forgotten throne as the beasts rampaged through not only his former home but also the kingdoms outside the fairest of lands. The inhabitants fought valiantly but against the beast's sheer numbers they could not win.
    But finally the king had enough and dubbed new knights that would unite the kingdoms against the beasts. Along with his new knights the king returned to the fairest of lands and freed it from the beasts which had taken it over.

Only then could he reclaim his rightful title and crown and used them to once and for all end the threat of the beasts. Once the beasts had been defeated the king would grant many gifts to those loyal knights who had helped him retake fairest of lands and freed the kingdoms from the beasts. Then he would take the greatest among them as his queen and they would live happily ever after as rulers of the fairest land.

This is the “prime story” but it’s likely not the version your character knows. The version or versions they’ve heard of is likely specific to their homeworld with the actors and elements being unique to it. So their players can feel free to invent their own versions of the story that can be wildly different as long as it have these elements:

1. A being/person is a figure of great importance in a fantastical place.
    2. They are banished from it for some reason.
    3. A great threat emerges which not only threatens the fantasy land but ALL the lands.
    4. The banished is helped by a group of people to regain their former glory and with it they end the threat and save the day.

Again, knowing the story has no special effect in itself. It's up to the players if:
    A: The characters learn it at all.
    B: If they do anything with it.
    The story is connected to the King of Rags (who is controlled by the player Morty) so that's where they would have a chance to do anything with the knowledge.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Pixie in the Playground

[The Office]

Shuyoru listens to Zefir's monologue in silence. Showy villainous types that publically did as they pleased and changed the world for the worse? And with their absence, took AMEN's fearsome reputation with them?

Zefir would turn back to see Shuyoru deep in thought, back in boy form as he ponders his boss' words. "I'm no villain, just a career criminal. All I can suggest, beyond a plan to turn all of Nexus into something more like Skyside, is a rebranding. There are 2 good-aligned organizations and 2 neutral ones. GLoG is a shelter for the good and the repentant ones, HALO focuses on research to combat evil threats, VIGIL and MERC are neutral orgs with the former focused on vigilante justice and the latter a mercenary organization." He leans forward. "And then we have CAVE, a new evil organization aiming for conquest of the Nexus, a bunch of villains united for a common goal. AMEN needs to be its own thing. For instance, a trade union for criminals and villains. Our very own Villains' Guild. Members get benefits, improvements in sociopolitical status and the like."

He pauses, a serious look on his face. "They don't need to fear us, I'd argue. Where's being feared gotten AMEN? If I weren't a shapeshifter, the possibility of ending up in a VIGIL or MERC watchlist would have prevented me from joining. Villains and criminals don't want unnecessary heat, but they would join if they thought it would eliminate the heat off their backs. All that matters is that villains know that joining up would be good for them."
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2020-06-20 at 10:02 AM.
    Love is the message.

18. - Top - End - #468

[The Office]

"Vigil neutral? Why do you think that? They clearly tend to the good side. Thought they are only a bit more linear by the ways they do." Zefir comments. he waves away as if he wants to say it's kinda shady. Then he takes back his seat putting his arms on the table folding his hands. A few moments pass befor he goes on.
    "I would rather like AMEN to conqure the Nexus itself." he says. "Just because CAVE does it doesn't mean we can't. On the other hand I admit I have no knowledge about trading or Guilds to do what you suggest. I know you do, but can I allways rely on that? There will be situations were you are abcent or in other means I will be forced to decide. What we rather need is action. I just rethought what you said. I wonder how will Vigil and HALo react to CAVE? Clearly they will oppose them. Maybe we can ally with them. We don't need to help their plans out, but rather coordiante our own with theirs. After all we only have half a problem to deal with, both sides win."

19. - Top - End - #469
    Pixie in the Playground

[The Office]

"I think that because they don't seem to concern themselves whether or not their members are 'good' or 'evil', as long as they can help with dealing with those causing trouble. Where I'm from, 'good' and 'evil' isn't always so clear-cut. It's more of people striving to do what they think is good but having evil in their hearts they listen to in varying degrees." Shuyoru explains.

He listens to Zefir's desires for AMEN with a sigh. What's certain people's obsession with conquering the entire Nexus? "Sorry, boss, but I think the nature of the Nexus makes that impossible." It's so ever-changing that a total victory would be fleeting, at best. No, Shuyoru has plans that he thinks are bigger than 'take over the world'. One that the world and he can hopefully agree to be mutually-beneficial.

Ever the visionary, Shuyoru!

"I don't mean to tell you how to lead, boss. You're the leader, not me." Shuyoru says. "But if I were leader, I'd have a loyal second-in-command whose job it is to do what it is I can't do, or to act in my absence. Situations in which I am absent would be dealt with by this second-in-command." He returns back to his thoughtful pose. "Allying with CAVE... perhaps I'll infiltrate the place and gather whatever information I can, in the future. I say that because there's the possibility that allying with CAVE won't work out in our favour."
    Love is the message.

20. - Top - End - #470

[The Office]

"I still define them by their actions not by their means. Vigil after all helps people and tries to save them." he says. "But those terms are rather hard to see. Things are never clear. Let us just assume then as a fraction that oppose us and will take action if we somehow jump into their sight."

Zefir looks back at him seriouse. "I am aware of that, Shuyoru." he says and then sights and looks down. "It is more then 'that goal'. The idea is to have a big goal that is hard or even impossible to reach so this whole thing goes on. Just see MERC. There are so many freelancing adventures that they had a time without jobs. So they expanded by offering security to the taverns and inns. There is allways to be some new people who cause trouble so they will have something to do. That's also part of the nexus. But I agree with you If we go for that exactly we will clash with CAVE and it might not be as allys or they betray us. Guess we would do the same if things will play in our hands."

Zefir looks seriouse again. "You insit yourself for that 'second-in-command'? I have thought about this in the past, but right now none has proven to be loyal enougth for that. It requires time to build the trust needed for such a position." he says.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Pixie in the Playground

[The Office]

Shuyoru nods, that's good enough for him. The fact remains that VIGIL would likely keep a very close watch on him if he walked up to them and announced his affillation with AMEN, regardless of whether or not he actually did anything to earn their mistrust.

A big, difficult-to-reach goal that gives AMEN a purpose? There's one on his mind at the moment, his own version of 'taking over the world', though it is less of that and more of 'guiding the minds and hearts of the people, for the greater good'. "I have such an idea, a plan. My goal is for the greater good, but the means with which I aim to achieve it requires some necessary evils, regrettably. I have learnt the value of biding one's time and not overreaching unnecessarily, hence I've limited my plans to my city thus far. With AMEN, I can expand my reach." See, he had his reasons for joining!

"I have a vision of the world as a hedonistic utopia. I wish to make it as close to one as possible, with me - and now AMEN - as the economic superpower and financier behind it all. I don't like the idea of mass hypnosis, but I fear it may be necessary to resort to such measures in order to encourage the world to go along with this plan. I dream of a tree that will place everyone in an eternal illusion, able to do whatever they wished without hurting others. It's a work-in-progress, but it's a plan all the same." He takes a deep breath, and when he speaks next, it's to answer Zefir's last question. "I won't insult your intelligence by pretending I wouldn't like to be second-in-command. I am aware of my newness, however, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to build your trust, within reason."
    Love is the message.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Orc in the Playground

Approaching

A tall, hooded figure in flowing robes strides forward, hood up and stride determined. As the arrive at the door, they pull the hood down and knock. They're bald, the head shaved, skin pale. Their eyes are gone, replaced by a pair of big steel spikes driven into the eyesockets. The spikes are long enough that the points protrude from the back of the head, and the eyesockets are themselves decorated with fine and elaborate tattoos, blue lines around their eyebrows, back to their ears and across the bridge of their nose.

He reaches inside his robe and rests his hand on an obsidian axe, grinning at the possibility of using it soon.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

23. - Top - End - #473

[The Office]

Zefir just stares at him. This conversation migth have brought Shuyoru even futher away from getting promoted. Well best not show him and see what he will do to earn this.

"I'm no fan of hypnosis or a world wide illusion. Let us go with increasing AMEN's influence for now. We might see if there are still members around maybe we can see what they are aiming for. It might serve us."

Approaching

As the hooded person knocks a camera appears in the door just at eye level.

"Hello mysteriouse figure with hood and no eyes. Welcome to AMEN. Please state your reason you are here.
    1. Join
    2. Attack
    3. Negotiate
    4. Deliver Pizza..."
    The voice will continue to point out endless option unless told one.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Pixie in the Playground

[Leaving The Office]

Shuyoru stares back at Zefir. "You wanted a plan, and I offered one. If not mass hypnosis, then perhaps we can rely on propaganda and marketing. It'll just take longer. Much, much longer... but we won't have to resort to mass hypnosis." That doesn't mean he's giving up his goal, however. "Requiem has no goals of her own, I asked."

That said, he gets up from his chair. "I'll leave you to think about it then, boss." With a nod, he leaves to go find Requiem.
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2020-06-30 at 10:48 AM.
    Love is the message.

25. - Top - End - #475

[The Office]

"You gave me more then one and I just judged them by the surface. I will need some time to think through those things, especially the Second in command." Zefir says friendly as the man leaves. He is sure Shuyoru will hold on his plans and he must be carefull. At worst he get's caught in it as well.
    Last edited by Zefir; 2020-06-30 at 10:51 AM.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Orc in the Playground

Approach

"I am here to join. Will you let me in, or must I kick you down?" The figure with spiked eyes grins at the prospect of incoming violence if the door remains shut, and reaches into a pocket to pull out a small vial, which he drinks in one swallow before tossing the glass aside.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

27. - Top - End - #477

[Probably the Front Room]

Requiem, at this point, is in the front room, practicing handstands.

Yes, it's very important. Who knows when you'll need to handstand your way out of the enemy base?

She lowers herself and gets back to an upright position when she spots Shuyoru. "Hey," she says.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Pixie in the Playground

[Front Room]

"Hey, yourself." Shuyoru smiles at her. "Getting some exercise in, I see. Had a little chat about the future of AMEN... ready to go lost tech hunting?" He asks, gesturing with his head.
    Love is the message.

29. - Top - End - #479

[Front Room]

"Yup," Requiem says.
    "In fact, I'm already there, waiting for you."
    . . . She does have multiple bodies, after all.

She walks a bit across the room, and says, "Meeting went well, I presume?" She plops down on the couch, and starts forming something purple and black in her hand. It looks very inky.

She tosses it into the air. It looks kind-of like a small bird. "Follow that, it'll show you which hallways lead to that crack right now."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Pixie in the Playground

[Front Room]

Unless she has multiple bodies walking around her, Shuyoru doesn't know that. "Uh... huh? So you can be in two places at once..." Something to think about, as his thoughtful look indicates. "Meeting went well-ish, let's just say we both now have a lot to think about." He observes the inky bird, and nods to her. "Okay, I'll go and meet the other you, then."

Then he follows the inky bird.
    Love is the message.