New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN L: [Insert Ideas]

[Big Plans]

"Their number was never high in the first place so that won't be a problem. But there is more to the world than demons though, I'll report back to you once I have hand-picked a few guards that I believe will suit AMEN's taste. Anything else then, Zefir?" Telly inquires as she moves over to the projection artifact Kelligan used to talk with earlier, intending to pick it up.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [AMEN Greeter Staff Application]

The threating ice will stay around her , slightly changing shape but allways have a pointi end aimed against her.

"You don't got the job yet." Zefir says. he is still not in a calm mood, but he stops reaching for his pocket when she stops her aura.
    "What exactly did she do? Was it like an attemp to get some psych powers? And what about this aura of yours. Will you use it on every newcomer?"

While speaking he waves the henchman away. They aren't of any help with her since they fall to easy for her aura.

"She wanted to do experiments for science and thooought... she thought that her young daughter was the perfect subject. Fooor science, she saaaid." Yewa's still her bubbly self, but when she says the bolded words, she becomes cold and malevolent, her smile unreal and her facial expression taking on a plastic quality. "But I killed her and ran away, sooo it's okaay!" Back to being bubbly.

"My seduction aura? Noooo, not without your permissionnnn, or unless they turn out to be looking for troubleeee!"
    She happily responds.
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

3. - Top - End - #153

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Big Plans]

"Their number was never high in the first place so that won't be a problem. But there is more to the world than demons though, I'll report back to you once I have hand-picked a few guards that I believe will suit AMEN's taste. Anything else then, Zefir?" Telly inquires as she moves over to the projection artifact Kelligan used to talk with earlier, intending to pick it up.
    [Big Plans]

"That would be the best." Zefir agrees. "Right now there is nothing more. I might arange a meeting soon to update everyone about our new defence."

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdowner View Post

"She wanted to do experiments for science and thooought... she thought that her young daughter was the perfect subject. Fooor science, she saaaid." Yewa's still her bubbly self, but when she says the bolded words, she becomes cold and malevolent, her smile unreal and her facial expression taking on a plastic quality. "But I killed her and ran away, sooo it's okaay!" Back to being bubbly.

"My seduction aura? Noooo, not without your permissionnnn, or unless they turn out to be looking for troubleeee!"
    She happily responds.

Zefir sights. Isn't it possible to get more people who aren't totally mad? Well the other side would be sheming supervillians.

"So was the mermaid part of the experiment?" he asks.
    "suspiciouse people should draw your attention on the door and at best never enter this base. What do you know about AMEN?"

In the mean time there will be a background check about her I forgot to mention. Checking up things like did her mother really die and such. You can just write what can be found out.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #154
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    Chaos is getting better with kids, as evidenced by his hesitation before turning around and picking up Ryan. "Alright, second thoughts have been had, I'm taking you with me." After no daycare is found, Chaos broadens his search to "places to keep people", and the HQ, being a general jerk, directs him to the dungeon. Chaos walks in, then looks around. "Ha ha, very funny."
    Ryan exclaims at another unexpected trip, and once in the dungeon tries to reach out and grab the bars of the nearest cell.

Its around this time that Omiko saunters in.
    "There you are. Figured you'd have been in the lab, but no, just down here about to lock a baby in the dungeon. Maybe you are going to make a good partner for AMEN. Anyway, I found a few more things for your research."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #155
    Pixie in the Playground

Zefir sights. Isn't it possible to get more people who aren't totally mad? Well the other side would be sheming supervillians.

"So was the mermaid part of the experiment?" he asks.
    "suspiciouse people should draw your attention on the door and at best never enter this base. What do you know about AMEN?"

In the mean time there will be a background check about her I forgot to mention. Checking up things like did her mother really die and such. You can just write what can be found out.

"Noooo, I'm adze, they call us demonkiiiin, me a waterwomaaaan, or 'Mami wata'. I promise I'll be on the lookouuut for suspicious peopleee!" Yewa replies, nodding her head up and down. "I feed on blood, toooo!" She says, as though just remembering. "So any suspicious people that manage to get innn, I have a reason to 'chase them out'!" As airheaded, mad and bubbly as she is, seems she's quite smart, too!

But then surviving for as long as she has? She's had to remember how to be smart and strategic. It might not be too fun, but it's kept her alive!

The background check would reveal seemingly nothing, until 10 years ago when she appeared in Skyside to help a boss there operate some nightclub. But if she's asked nicely enough, she might reveal some things! After being allowed to join, of course.

Many forget to simply look up when checking these things.
    Love is the message.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Ryan exclaims at another unexpected trip, and once in the dungeon tries to reach out and grab the bars of the nearest cell.

Its around this time that Omiko saunters in.
    "There you are. Figured you'd have been in the lab, but no, just down here about to lock a baby in the dungeon. Maybe you are going to make a good partner for AMEN. Anyway, I found a few more things for your research."
    Chaos snaps his head to look at her, and says, "Nonono, I was going down here because I thought it would be a safe place to keep a baby. Though, now that you mention it, maybe I was going to lock Ryan up..." For a moment he seems lost in thought, then he shakes his head, coming back to reality. "You said you had more test subjects?"
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

7. - Top - End - #157

"Noooo, I'm adze, they call us demonkiiiin, me a waterwomaaaan, or 'Mami wata'. I promise I'll be on the lookouuut for suspicious peopleee!" Yewa replies, nodding her head up and down. "I feed on blood, toooo!" She says, as though just remembering. "So any suspicious people that manage to get innn, I have a reason to 'chase them out'!" As airheaded, mad and bubbly as she is, seems she's quite smart, too!

But then surviving for as long as she has? She's had to remember how to be smart and strategic. It might not be too fun, but it's kept her alive!

The background check would reveal seemingly nothing, until 10 years ago when she appeared in Skyside to help a boss there operate some nightclub. But if she's asked nicely enough, she might reveal some things! After being allowed to join, of course.

Many forget to simply look up when checking these things.

I#m not sure if what she says throws the impression of her beeing smart. (Might be that the player didn't understand it the same way). And some kind are just to strong to need to be smart.

As for the background check. Most of those things contain google, hacking or phonecalls. If they wanted to ask her they would do, but in that case what makes them belive anything she says?

"Will your thirst be a problem?" Zefir asks. "Is it like a vampire thirst or how can i imagine it?"

8. - Top - End - #158

Default [Dungeon]

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    Chaos snaps his head to look at her, and says, "Nonono, I was going down here because I thought it would be a safe place to keep a baby. Though, now that you mention it, maybe I was going to lock Ryan up..." For a moment he seems lost in thought, then he shakes his head, coming back to reality. "You said you had more test subjects?"
    Ryan reaches out towards Omiko.
    Omiko ignores this.

"Right. So I've gotten you the feather of a giant hawk, the horn of a fire-breathing demon, and an entire radioactive super-roach."
    One by one she pulls these things out of a large box and tosses these things to the scientist. The roach (a couple feet long) is thankfully in a cage, because it is still alive and very angry, snapping its razor mandibles at the bars.
    "What do you think?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

9. - Top - End - #159
    Pixie in the Playground

As for the background check. Most of those things contain google, hacking or phonecalls. If they wanted to ask her they would do, but in that case what makes them belive anything she says?

"Will your thirst be a problem?" Zefir asks. "Is it like a vampire thirst or how can i imagine it?"
    B][AMEN Greeter Staff Application][/B]

Yewa shakes her head quickly. "Noo, I'll take care of it every niiight, I can feeed outsideee!" She responds quickly and eagerly. She wants this job!
    Love is the message.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

Dungeon

Receiving a little extra food helps alleviate the issue of the limb regeneration forcibly devouring Ilphy's body for materials, but it does not completely stop it. Depending on the depth of the health checks, they'll find her vitals erratic, if strong, and may also discover that having her stay in the same position for many hours at a time is having a detrimental effect upon her body. Since she's unable to stay clean and has to literally sit in her own filth, a rash and sores have developed. Even the spot where the needle continually pokes her to reinforce the subliminal hatred for Vigil quickly becomes an open sore as well.

It probably shouldn't be a surprise then when during one of her health checks after being allowed to rest a bit, they'll find Ilphy not just entirely unresponsive, but losing quite a bit of blood. They'll find her in her dungeon, laying next to her metal cot, with blood leaking from her mouth and covering her front as she lays in a puddle of it. She had made herself fall so her jaw hit the edge of the bed in order to bite through her own tongue before subsequently passing out. This time her vitals are weak and fading and this isn't something healing magic or a couple healing potions can fix.

With all the trauma and stress AMEN has forced Ilphy through, particularly mentally by drugging her and refusing to give her any proper time to rest or regain strength let alone with the torture, her mind has sealed itself off entirely and she has now become comatose. More than that, she's also feverish and pale. A look over her body should tell them that her sores have developed a serious infection.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: [Dungeon]

Ryan reaches out towards Omiko.
    Omiko ignores this.

"Right. So I've gotten you the feather of a giant hawk, the horn of a fire-breathing demon, and an entire radioactive super-roach."
    One by one she pulls these things out of a large box and tosses these things to the scientist. The roach (a couple feet long) is thankfully in a cage, because it is still alive and very angry, snapping its razor mandibles at the bars.
    "What do you think?"
    Chaos nods approvingly. "All good. Fire-breathing will certainly come in handy, and wings are always useful, as would be claws. Any more info on the abilities of the super roach?" He manages to catch them all, depositing them in lab pockets. That is, except for the cage, of course. He catches the cage by the handle and holds it up in front of his face. Just far enough away to not be bitten.

12. - Top - End - #162

Default [Dungeon]

"Apart from being giant, it's really vivacious. Its shell was all broken up by the time I got it in the cage, but look at it now! Good as new!" The roach does its level best to get through the cage and bite Choas, but it struggles in vain.

Ryan sniffles like he's about to cry.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #163
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: [Dungeon]

"Apart from being giant, it's really vivacious. Its shell was all broken up by the time I got it in the cage, but look at it now! Good as new!" The roach does its level best to get through the cage and bite Choas, but it struggles in vain.

Ryan sniffles like he's about to cry.
    Chaos raises his eyebrows. He technically already has a way to regenerate, but the better healing factor the better.

The moment Ryan starts to sniffle, Chaos puts the cage on the ground and rushes toward him. "What's wrong? Do you need food, or..." He sighs. "Do you need you're diaper changed?" While apparently Chaos has slightly gotten the hang of attending to babies, he has not gotten the memo that babies can't intelligently respond in English.

14. - Top - End - #164

Default [Dungeon]

Well, Chaos didn't exactly give her a list of biological powers he already had.

"Looks like you've got this well in hand." Omiko says, starting to abscond from the dungeon.
    What?
    Did you think she was going to pick Ryan back up?
    He's Chaos's problem now.

The professor's sense of smell should soon tell him that his second guess is correct.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2019-03-20 at 10:31 AM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

15. - Top - End - #165
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default [Dungeon]

Chaos sighs. "Great." He grabs Ryan and brings him, along with the roach, to the slightly more clean location of the lab. Don't worry, after the deed is done Chaos cleans up the counter where it was done thoroughly. He then sets Ryan down, and sets him up with a rubix cube produced from his lab coat, which is normally used to entertain Chaos but which will now be used to distract a baby. Finally, he gets to work recalibrating the DNA extractor so he gets the most accurate results possible on the items he was given.

16. - Top - End - #166

[Big Plans]

"That would be the best." Zefir agrees. "Right now there is nothing more. I might arange a meeting soon to update everyone about our new defence."
    [Big Plans]

"Alright then, I shall see to it. Just tell me when this 'update' is supposed to be. I must be there for it to explain the particulars." Tellysandra remarks. Then, taking the projector with her, she leaves.

17. - Top - End - #167

Yewa shakes her head quickly. "Noo, I'll take care of it every niiight, I can feeed outsideee!" She responds quickly and eagerly. She wants this job!

Zefir looks back sceptical. Bloodfirst is an seriouse issue so he hopes she can.
    "Okay, Should I ever found you feeding on someone here because you can't conroll it your out. Which doesn't mean you will kicked out." he says. She might get the 'your not leaving alive' hint here.

"For now you can watch the door. The henchman look very much the same so you should see if anyone else comes in. Also I give you some pictures of actuall members. I will keep an eye on you until I can trust you."
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    Dungeon

Receiving a little extra food helps alleviate the issue of the limb regeneration forcibly devouring Ilphy's body for materials, but it does not completely stop it. Depending on the depth of the health checks, they'll find her vitals erratic, if strong, and may also discover that having her stay in the same position for many hours at a time is having a detrimental effect upon her body. Since she's unable to stay clean and has to literally sit in her own filth, a rash and sores have developed. Even the spot where the needle continually pokes her to reinforce the subliminal hatred for Vigil quickly becomes an open sore as well.

It probably shouldn't be a surprise then when during one of her health checks after being allowed to rest a bit, they'll find Ilphy not just entirely unresponsive, but losing quite a bit of blood. They'll find her in her dungeon, laying next to her metal cot, with blood leaking from her mouth and covering her front as she lays in a puddle of it. She had made herself fall so her jaw hit the edge of the bed in order to bite through her own tongue before subsequently passing out. This time her vitals are weak and fading and this isn't something healing magic or a couple healing potions can fix.

With all the trauma and stress AMEN has forced Ilphy through, particularly mentally by drugging her and refusing to give her any proper time to rest or regain strength let alone with the torture, her mind has sealed itself off entirely and she has now become comatose. More than that, she's also feverish and pale. A look over her body should tell them that her sores have developed a serious infection.
    Dungeon

Thats what the treatments are for, changing her position to not get sore and cleaining her up. Zefir is not going to leave her in her own mess especially after her arms got cut of without permission. (Which also got treatment in form of changing bandages and applaying medicine.)
    They most likly treat her like a patient in hospital who got chained to the bed. Mostly she will sit, but for the short time she got sleep they put her on a bed. or something alike since they avoid any objects she might move.

When they find her in her blood puddle the henchman immediatly call for Zefir and start treating her. Zefir will order to give her proper treatment and medical care, even blood transfusion, BUT under now circumstance she should be freed from her chains. The henchman even use a small heal potion, since they fear she might not make it and Zefir didn't forbid the use of them and also iot's very hard for the henchman to treat her while she is chained to healing potion it is andone more just in case. after that they try to make her a proper bed.

Zefir is not there yet, but might appear sooner or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Big Plans]

"Alright then, I shall see to it. Just tell me when this 'update' is supposed to be. I must be there for it to explain the particulars." Tellysandra remarks. Then, taking the projector with her, she leaves.
    [Big Plans]

Zefoir just nods and after Tellysandra leaves he makes sure non of her eyes are around. he should feel there presence. He will then look at some plans for mechanical defense and study them.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Pixie in the Playground

Zefir looks back sceptical. Bloodfirst is an seriouse issue so he hopes she can.
    "Okay, Should I ever found you feeding on someone here because you can't conroll it your out. Which doesn't mean you will kicked out." he says. She might get the 'your not leaving alive' hint here.

"For now you can watch the door. The henchman look very much the same so you should see if anyone else comes in. Also I give you some pictures of actuall members. I will keep an eye on you until I can trust you."

When threatened, Yewa gets a strange smile on her face, and it's all she can do to keep from saying "You'll try... you faillll!" Instead, she'll do a little dance when it's implied that she has the job. "Thank you, boooss! Now, lemme tell you about my skill seeet. I can greeet, show people arouuund, kill a room full of peopleee, tortureee is my favouriteee, and be a bodyguaaard. And I'm cute, tooo!" She finishes with a flourish.
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2019-03-26 at 05:46 AM.
    Love is the message.

19. - Top - End - #169

[Dungeon]

"-and the boss ordered a blood transfusion but since the tanks were, uh, destroyed we don't have anyone who-
    "Shut up. I understand." Omiko snaps at the henchman who called her in, pushing him aside on her way to Ilpholin's cell.

(Officially speaking this AMENite is not a doctor either. But she contains a bit of medical experience.)

When she sees the scene, she is stunned for a moment before she rushes over into the cell.
    Okay yes, they're the bad guys. Maybe she shouldn't bat an eye at this?
    "What have you been doing here? A hostage is no use to us dead!"
    The henchmen know better than to answer that.

Now, the prisoner patient. He said they gave her a healing potion? (What a crazy idea. How does it even work? Sometimes Omiko finds she hates magic) That should have stopped the bleeding. For the moment.
    First thing Omiko does is check to make sure that's true. No additional blood pouring from her mouth? Or anywhere else external? If the potion wasn't enough to at least scab over her bitten tongue, she'll have to call up her immune system for some emergency surgery already. No one wants that.
    "Get her back onto the cot." she instructs the henchmen.

"Do we even know her blood type?" wonders another of her mouths. A third voice assures them that Ilpholin seems to be very humanlike and can almost certainly handle normal (sufficiently antigen-free) blood.

And now quickly clean the site for the IV, probably on the inner arm...
    Well, you've really annoyed yourself, haven't you, Omiko? Although maybe it's best not to have transforming weapon-arms complicating the procedure?

Then there'll be a bit of frantic activity - getting the blood, finding a vein, warming it to the right temperature, yelling at the henchmen how could they forget the needles get them from the lab and hurry- Omiko is thankful for her extra hands. How did people even manage in the old days when they only had two?
    She takes a moment to feel particularly sorry for Ilphy.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2019-03-25 at 01:44 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Dungeon

Perhaps surprisingly, the healing potion actually does help a fair deal. It closes the infected wounds(even though there are welts left) and removes the signs of irritation as well as mending her tongue part way. Even better, it makes her vitals just a bit stronger. The tongue was still fairly useless for talking, but the bit portion was healed over and as the blood transfusion proceeds, Omiko will see a bit of color return to the prisoner as well as feel her vitals stabilizing to an acceptable level.

She is going to require a hefty regimen of antibiotics when they get a chance to start her on some, but all in all she was turning around. That said, she is still unresponsive. A quick check of her eyes will show that they're entirely pink, changed from their natural color and possibly revealing that there's more going on to her lack of response than a typical coma. With everything happening to her, Ilphy's mind has withdrawn in on itself and has raised barriers in a last ditch effort of protection and self-preservation.

21. - Top - End - #171

When threatened, Yewa gets a strange smile on her face, and it's all she can do to keep from saying "You'll try... you faillll!" Instead, she'll do a little dance when it's implied that she has the job. "Thank you, boooss! Now, lemme tell you about my skill seeet. I can greeet, show people arouuund, kill a room full of peopleee, tortureee is my favouriteee, and be a bodyguaaard. And I'm cute, tooo!" She finishes with a flourish.

Zefir knows that smile to well. A smile that tells him how arogant the person is thinking nothing can kill her. He sights hevyly. This is just getting worst and he really wants to just kick her out. But on the other hand he's not in the mood to do some little exercie right now.

"Just answer the door for now and get why they are here." he says. "If you kknow that call me and I give you futher instructions. If I'm not availabe for some reason send them home for now. When I announce my replacement you will call him if I'm away.
    A henchman will show you a free room you can use.
    Any questions?"

22. - Top - End - #172

Well, it's something.

But people as far gone as Ilphy aren't known for staying stable and getting better on their own.
    "Ugh, this is so dumb. We're not a hospital."

Omiko does a lot of writing. "Here's what we're going to need; this stuff should be in the labs, take your time looking. She seems to be breathing fine and all for the moment.
    "This stuff, you can probably pick up at Magmart."
    "And the rest, I'll have to get myself. You, stay here until I get back, call me if anything changes."

She calls in some extra henchmen. "Saffron, Lime, you're responsible for keeping this prisoner clean and uninjured. Here's your schedule, the supplies should be here soon. This is your only job till I say otherwise."

Except there's one other thing-
    "So what's wrong with her eyes?" Part of Omiko asks another part.
    "Got to admit I don't recognize that."
    "It doesn't look sick really." wheedles a small buried voice.
    "Overly colorful eyes is often a sign of supernatural exertion. Speaking of which-" A smooth mechanical voice from a speaker at the base of the cannon.
    Omiko's right eye goes from green and normal to a ball of silver (pupil, iris, sclera, all the same) and she leans in close, mechanical claw holding one of Ilphy's eyelids open, as she looks for anything hidden, the magical and microscopic that might be at work in the patient/prisoner.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Dungeon

Apart from the bacterial infection in Ilphy's blood, there's a bacterial pneumonia infection that hasn't progressed beyond being present just yet. It can all be treated with anti-biotics however since it has been detected just in time. As far as the magic goes, the psionics that have shielded Ilphy's mind is certainly tightly woven, potent, and sturdy. The eye she's looking at looks like it has actually permanently changed to the bright pink, likely a marker of the psionics awakening or being used. If she has any way of probing the shield, there's a little give but it feels like a metaphorical blast door that's been slammed down. It is likely she's unaware of anything going on outside of her mind however.

24. - Top - End - #174

Default [Dungeon]

Omiko has no psychic capabilities that would let her interact with Ilphy's sequestered mind. All she can do is see that the barrier is up.
    Her eye snaps back to normal (if a little bloodshot) and the AMENite shakes her head.
    "Nothing to do about it now."

Now, off to rob a small hospital!

When she gets back from that, Ilphy will get started on antibiotics, and probably need to have some additional tubing inserted. She certainly can't eat in this condition, and it would be all too easy for her to suffocate accidentally.
    What a bother.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2019-04-09 at 05:32 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

25. - Top - End - #175
    Pixie in the Playground

Zefir knows that smile to well. A smile that tells him how arogant the person is thinking nothing can kill her. He sights hevyly. This is just getting worst and he really wants to just kick her out. But on the other hand he's not in the mood to do some little exercie right now.

"Just answer the door for now and get why they are here." he says. "If you kknow that call me and I give you futher instructions. If I'm not availabe for some reason send them home for now. When I announce my replacement you will call him if I'm away.
    A henchman will show you a free room you can use.
    Any questions?"

"Yaaay!" Yewa replies, then kneels down in respect. "Thanks, Boooss!" She gets back up and parks herself on the front desk, calling an henchman over to chat with and woo.
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2019-04-10 at 08:09 PM.
    Love is the message.

26. - Top - End - #176

Zefir will turn after she goes to her spot and leave going to his room as he has business to do and maybe watch what is going up down there.

-----

The henchman blue comes a bit after she called with papers of the current members ((I don't know who is active at all so maybe talk OOC to them))

"Is there anything you need help?"

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Dungeon

With the feeding, proper care, antibiotics and no one currently torturing her, Omiko will find that Ilphy will be pretty easy to keep stable. She'll stay stable as well, but now it is up to AMEN to decide what to do to or for her, as well as whether or not they want to attempt to bring her out of the coma.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Pixie in the Playground

Zefir will turn after she goes to her spot and leave going to his room as he has business to do and maybe watch what is going up down there.

-----

The henchman blue comes a bit after she called with papers of the current members ((I don't know who is active at all so maybe talk OOC to them))

"Is there anything you need help?"

"I'm boooored, what's fun to do around hereee? Anyone to tortureee?" Yewa asks, letting just a little of her aura seep through for the henchman to be affected by.
    Love is the message.

29. - Top - End - #179

The henchman looks confused.

"You just started here." he states but desn't bother more.
    "Right now there is none. Our only hostage is dealt with by the boss so you will need to wait."

30. - Top - End - #180

[Dungeon]

They'll want to wake her up. More dramatic that way, and it gives AMEN more options.
    But first they'll need to get some things straight.
    And figure out how to reach the nymph's locked-away mind.

[Zefir's Office]

He has one of those, right? Or maybe we call it a 'lair'? Something more ominous, anyway.

Anyway, Omiko has stormed up from the dungeon to find the guy.
    "Boss, what have you been doing with Ilpholin? A hostage is no good to us dead."
    Yeah, she's not happy about this whole thing.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine