1. - Top - End - #241
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN L: [Insert Ideas]

Spoiler: [B
    Show
    [Shuyoru meets Zefir][/B]]
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltdowner View Post
    [Front Room]

Shuyoru listens attentively, a thoughtful look on his face. "I see... thank you, Requiem. That'll do nicely." He gets off from the couch and shifts into a more respectable form, that of a skinny 30-year old version of what could be Yewa's brother face-wise, but with red eyes and his vampiric tells still visible, a conscious decision. Standing taller and wearing a pinstriped suit and fedora, he turns to the blonde. "Nice meeting you, Requiem. I hope we can work together, sometime. I could be useful to you in your quest with your brother... but that's after my meeting with the boss." With a final wave, he turns tail and leaves, heading straight to Zefir's office, where

[Shuyoru meets Zefir]

Shuyoru steps into the office and remains standing behind a chair. "Greetings, boss of AMEN, I am Shuyoru, Yewa's boss and handler. Like my little sister, she is, but I understand that she can be grating to strangers. My apologies for that, on her behalf. She might be mad, but she is useful, and loyal to me. I have no desire to go against AMEN and every desire to work with AMEN, so you can be assured that my loyalty to AMEN assures hers as well."

Then he leans in. "I was turned as a boy, but I have lived long enough to learn some wisdom as regards how to conduct activities one would consider 'evil' or 'nefarious. My goal: as a newcomer to the Nexus, I wish to spread the influence of my business over to the Nexus at large. Slavery, spies, assassins like Yewa and those not as unpredictable as she; I deal in smuggling as well if you would prefer. You want to sneak in a drug that slowly turns its addicts into brainwashed slaves that AMEN can use, I'm your man."

Then, he shifts back into his original little boy form, dark-skinned, black sclera and red eyes surrounded by Asian-shaped eyes, wearing a simple black and red robe, the 10-year old looking up at Zefir. "I also hear you have an interest in rooting out traitors. A shapeshifter you can trust will come in handy in that task, and I am willing to prove my trustworthiness." Indeed, all he has planned are contingencies if it all goes south, but he truly is pledging his alliance, if Zefir can sense that sort of thing.

[Necromancer Recruit]

"Oo. That's, like, so interesting. The-" Yewa starts to say, before her more serious personality decides to take charge of this situation. "Ahem. The pursuit of power. A relatable goal." She says, pulling out a form for him to fill.

Spoiler: AMEN Form
    Show

Name:

"Fill this for me and then go see the boss, sir." She says, pointing to Zefir's office. "The pursuit of power. We respect such a goal..." She gestures to herself, to indicate what 'we' means. "... but the boss won't take kindly to property damage. I hope you can convince him you mean no harm to AMEN in the long run. I gather the Nexus is filled with gods, already."

[Shuyoru meets Zefir]

The office is quiet the same as normally. A big wooden table stands at the end of the room and behind it you will find a big office chair. There you will find Zefir as he sits there and waits. He makes near no motion as Shuyoru introduces himself, mainly because this is just an hologramm. Finding out it's not the real one is harder then you might think. the hologramm is quiet nice made and catches up with the inventory perfectly like Zefir is in an exact copy of that room. Only senses like an advanced smell would reveal it. Magical senses might work as well, but sadly those don't work on the real one either.

"For once, your business isn't needed right now." Zefir says. "We don't got a people to drug and with the henchman we don't have any need for slaves." Also Zefir is not the guy to have slaves. Those with skills to help are also those smart enougth to wait for their chance to escape.

"Trustworthy shapeshifter." Zefir repeats. he chuckels and shakes his head to get off soe thoughts about past AMEN members. "I sure can need something like that, but I don't trust you to be the one. You have been hiding while your 'sister' was talking to me and to be true can I really say that this is your true form? But let's talk about that later, since we are talking about membership here. What do you expect to get from AMEN? Where did you establish your business for now?"

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    Manzul nods, no sign of emotion on his face as he sees the personalities fight for control.

Walking toward the boss's office, he does turn back to face her, and he smiles as him and his clothes shift into a slightly taller young man whose shape borders on that of a bodybuilder. His suit turns to armor that looks to be made out of bone, his eyes turn gray, and his thinning hair grows out and becomes messy. His skin tans, and at his side appears a morningstar with the head made of a skull with spikes, which seemingly comes out of a hole in his body which then closes up. His transformation to his true form complete, the man who will now go by the name of Skamis walks into the office.
    Necromancer Recruit

The room he enters is a long office with not so many furniture. There is one chair for him to take a seat which the host offers. Between the newcomer and the boss stands a heavy wood writing desk. a few papers lay on it including a copy of the form. The chair on the other side is one of those big business chairs with black leather and some other stuff. In it sits a man, a human , dresses in blue jeans and a shirt. His black hair is short cut and his eyes got a red color which appears natural and not related to any kind of blood heritage. The person right now is a hologramm, which 'Skamis' could tell if he got some overnatural sense like smell or so.

"Hello. " Zefir replies as 'Skamis' enters. "You are the one trying to break the camera, right?"

[Rescue - Front Entrance]

The henchman still go for the shoot in the mist. mostly because they got no other defence. Maybe their bad aim will serve them here since they will hit? You know the negativ multiply with negativ is positiv? No? Well then I guess the Vigil members will have their way with them. Thought there are less reinforcements coming since the henchman split to the several points of action.

When the king of rags spreads his 'glamour' he will notice that on his way to Illophin something seems to stop it. There appears to be something that is able to stop his magic. If he observes it there are some runes writen in blood. They appear to absorb magical things like the mist. Those are close to Zefir and also on the way to the prisoner.

As for the device, well technical it should lead them right into a wall if it uses a direct line. But the three should be smart enougth to use the passage nearby which will lead them out of the entrance room and into the AMEN maze. There things are a bit easier since the stone leads directly through a passage. As befor there are traps on that path so after the first crossing, if they follow the device straight, they will walk into a trap. The first one got activated by a switch in the ground where they might accidently step on and a few steps after a pit will open, big enougth to even swallow the bear. What is at the bottom? We don't know unless someone drops into it.
    The trapdoor will cover near the whole way, only a small part to the left and right will remain which is thinner then a normal foot, but still somethign to go on... slowly
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #242
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Necromancer Recruit

Skamis nods. "Of course, I meant no disrespect or ill will. It was simply a display of my magical power." Skamis searches the room with his eyes, looking for anything which may be of use in getting on Zefir's good side.
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

3. - Top - End - #243

NinjaGuy

[Rescue - Cloning Tank Room]

Zenon's helmet crystal glows as he summons several of the new troops he's been building to the area. They should bolster the forces here. He then manifests a number of small mawspheres, which scatter to the various entrances and exits to the room. Each one takes up residence in the hall just beyond the door. Two of them engage life-force detection. These are positioned at the main entrance and exit to the room, while a third engages a mode that requires Zenon to stand near the room's secret exit. It purses where its "lips" should be, and begins blowing something down the hall, in this case, a form of radio waves that Zenon's body can detect. There's far too many interfering structures here to engage some of his other vision modes, but with any luck, this should keep the VIGIL members from sneaking through the secret entrance, even if the other mawspheres aren't able to pierce the glamour with their life-force detection.
    Last edited by Nova_Eclipse; 2019-06-21 at 06:44 PM.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

4. - Top - End - #244
    Titan in the Playground

The glamour is absorbed by the runes, but they will find it hard to process. It's magic so old that it's hard to really call it magic. The glamour seeps into the runes and tries to simply overpower them. It's part of a will that forced itself into existence before life started crawling out of the sea. It's unlikely to entirely overpower them, but they're likewise unlikely to completely nullify it.

Meanwhile, Adir will hear a whisper from the ring he carries.

"Curious allies you have, hunter. An elf that turns into a bear? And a human hero. They're fallen far, haven't they? He's nothing like Jarowit, or even his lieutenants."

Wenomir, stops in his brisk run.

"Watch out, it's a trap."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #245

Anika stops once Wenomir speaks words of warning though she isn't quite sure what else to do. The stone was pointing in this direction, so they had to go this way either way, right?
    Someone will have to disarm or prematurely trigger the trap. Anika can't do anything as she doesn't even know what kind of trap it is, could be people waiting to ambush them for all she knows.

She looks between Wenomir and Adir, hoping they had some kind of solution.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Halfling in the Playground

"<Save the commentary for later, horned king,>," Adir tells his ring-borne stowaway in a tongue known only to the trees and the creatures who dwell among them. He lowers his weapon and checks his sides as they're stopped before the trap. "Can you do anything about this?"

If not, well, Adir feels around on the floor and walls of the hall. If he can activate the pit and determine its dimensions, he can simply leap past, but... He doesn't know if the others can.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

7. - Top - End - #247
    Titan in the Playground

[Rescue - Maze]

The fog around the Vigil incursion team thickens and gets closer to the floor, becoming seemingly solid.

"Walk on the fog. Be quick, the glamour is weaker while I do this. And there are more traps ahead."

Indeed, anyone observing will notice the glamour weakening temporarily. Fake sounds and images are coming from fewer directions and are more indistinct, making it harder for them to fool anyone.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

8. - Top - End - #248

Necromancer Recruit

"If you wanted to show your powers, there are enougth enemies you could work yourself out with." Zefir replies. "Otherwise I have to think you are here to cause trouble and meeting you like this might even be dangerouse for my well beeing. "
    Zefir makes a break. Maybe he was true? well then the necromancer should strike. Otherwise he carries on.

"So tell me about yourself. Why AMEN? What do we have to help you and what is it you want help?"

The room is quiet spartanik. Other then the chairs and the desk you might only find some hidden cameras. There is also the device to show of Zefir, but that one is direktly under the image. Okay there are a few papers and office tools on the desk but nothing spectecular.

[Rescue - Maze]

Behind the gap waits another trap. Strings just on a size it's easy to miss. if you step in one a tree trunk will swing down trying to push you back into the pit. See, a classic double trap. There are more to come, but they can also see another crossing, might be just 3 or 4 more traps until you got there. Or they go back and try another way?
    The glamoure will work. But now that a trap is released they are spotted.

The runes are overcomed by the magic but it should be obviouse that they sucked up more then KiR might have guessed. Zefir observes this with a smile. He needs to keep that Entity distracted. He migth just run down to the hostage and that wouldn't be any fun, right. For now he can just use the fact that the faces are easier to see through so he takes the comm link.

"The intruders have created images of fake attacks. Their number is much smaller then I thought. The Airship bay is clearly a fake. All troops get to the hallways. Some of them have just passed a trap."

A few Yes Sir will answer and thre Vigil crew might soon be met by henchman and maybe some members.
    Last edited by Zefir; 2019-06-26 at 12:30 AM.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Rescue - Dungeon]

"It just got quiet."
    Confirmed, perceived reduction.

Omiko doesn't complain this time, just nods.
    Things really are starting to happen.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

10. - Top - End - #250
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Necromancer Recruit

Nodding, Skamis says, "I suppose you're right. I only realized that I might need to show what I'm capable of once I got here."

Skamis looks at Zefir and says, "AMEN can help me accomplish my goal. You have manpower, you have people who can train me in the technology I'm not used to, and you have the ability to protect me should something go wrong." He steps closer to Zefir and puts his hands on the desk, leaning forward. "My goal is to bring about world peace. The only problem is that the other organizations that could help don't agree with my methods, even though, if they thought it through, they would see it is truly the best way."

11. - Top - End - #251

Necromancer Recruit

Nodding, Skamis says, "I suppose you're right. I only realized that I might need to show what I'm capable of once I got here."

Skamis looks at Zefir and says, "AMEN can help me accomplish my goal. You have manpower, you have people who can train me in the technology I'm not used to, and you have the ability to protect me should something go wrong." He steps closer to Zefir and puts his hands on the desk, leaning forward. "My goal is to bring about world peace. The only problem is that the other organizations that could help don't agree with my methods, even though, if they thought it through, they would see it is truly the best way."
    Necromancer Recruit

Zefir appears unimpressed mostly because he isn't even in the room due to the hologramm. Hearing him out he appears a bit worried. 'World Peace'? With a method the other organisations will disagree. Sounds like some kind of fanatic other then a resonable plan. There is no 'best way' for it. Maybe he s up for mindcontroll or keeping all people hostages.

"What exactly do you plan?" he asks "Would it effect us as well?"

12. - Top - End - #252
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Necromancer Recruit

Stepping back, Skamis says, "It can affect you as much as you wish. If you want it to have little to no effect on you, then that can be arranged." Fiddling with his morningstar, almost nervously, he continues. "You see, most people would try to solve the issue in front of me by trying to control the people's bodies or minds. However, chains, both physical and mental, are easily broken. Now, if the minds which controlled those bodies couldn't exist without you, then it would work." Skamis stops his fiddling. Now is the moment which will decide whether this group lets him in or not. He can feel it. He draws himself up to his full height, 8 feet tall, he declares, "I propose that the world, minus those who you wish me not to do this too, be killed and brought back up as undead, eliminating their ability to cause conflict unless I want them too, while also solving the issue of poverty and hunger." He waits for Zefir's reaction.

13. - Top - End - #253

[Rescue - Maze]

Running across the weird mist floor, Anika looks at Wenomir to confirm if there was or wasn't any other traps waiting for them. If there isn't she will continue and take the lead, going where the magnet point her to.

14. - Top - End - #254

[Rescue - Maze]

"...Thanks," Adir says, charging across the fog and toward whatever danger awaits. He readies his weapon with a whine of steel cord tightening.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2019-06-30 at 04:13 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

15. - Top - End - #255

[Rescue - Maze]

The next obstacle appears!

She had just missed them coming through the front entrance, but the de-powered teenage girl finally catches up with them, thanks to the traps and the King in Rags having to decrease his focus.

"Hey!" she shouts out, giving away her location (she is right around a corner in an offshoot hallway up ahead). She comes around the corner, approx. 10 meters down the hall in front of them. "D-don't shoot! I've been trying to catch up for a while," she says, with her hands up.

Honestly, there's probably not much she could do at the moment. The body she's using isn't particularly powerful on its own. Due to the actions of the King in Rags, she's made herself almost completely powerless. And thanks to the fae lord's influence and her low power, she can only just barely track them even when she's this close. But...well, she's somewhat interested in where this is going and what they're going to do and she very well can't watch what's going on and be safe, so sacrifices have to be made.

"Do you guys know the way out? I've been in here for months."

But, seriously? A super-average and apparently-defenseless teenage girl? Lost in AMEN? And just happens to catch up with the heroes?
    Sounds super suspish.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

[Rescue - Maze]

"A person lost in AMEN," Wenomir says, pointing his sword at her. "Just as we break in here. How not suspicious at all."

17. - Top - End - #257

Necromancer Recruit

Stepping back, Skamis says, "It can affect you as much as you wish. If you want it to have little to no effect on you, then that can be arranged." Fiddling with his morningstar, almost nervously, he continues. "You see, most people would try to solve the issue in front of me by trying to control the people's bodies or minds. However, chains, both physical and mental, are easily broken. Now, if the minds which controlled those bodies couldn't exist without you, then it would work." Skamis stops his fiddling. Now is the moment which will decide whether this group lets him in or not. He can feel it. He draws himself up to his full height, 8 feet tall, he declares, "I propose that the world, minus those who you wish me not to do this too, be killed and brought back up as undead, eliminating their ability to cause conflict unless I want them too, while also solving the issue of poverty and hunger." He waits for Zefir's reaction.
    Necromancer Recruit

Zefir listens carefully. And remains silent for a moment befor he speaks up. His voice shows much confusion.

"Did I get that right? You want to cause a genocide on all living beeings and then replace them with their empty bodies under your controll? And if I decide to be not a part of it, would I be under your mercy since you could send those undead at me at any time? If so, this doesn't bring peace, you enslave the people with bigger chains."
    he pauses. This idea was more then insane in his opinion, but there might be again for him. Its dsad that he has to go back to this evil stereotype in this case. As he continues he appears a bit calm.
    "Just tell me what is your general plan for this? Will you spread a pluage or kill everyone by hand or something else?"

[Rescue - Maze]

Zefir watches the screens. It appears Requiem has made contact, but they don't seem to fight. The situation is unclear since he doesn't see clearly what the others are doing, but since they don't shoot immediatly they might not know her. So Zefir switches the microphone on and again his voice comes from the loudspeaker.

"One of our 'guests' appears to be free. She is in in corridor X7 every man close groupe and attack."

It will need a bit of time, but soon the group will here several people approching maybe including the new soldiers, too?

18. - Top - End - #258

[Rescue - Maze]

Anika continues a few meters before stopping. Did Wenomir meant this was a trap as well or something? She was pretty sure this was just some unimportant minion that they could run past. No need to stop right?
    The druid gives Wenomir an impatient look, this bear didn't stop for no one!

19. - Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Necromancer Recruit

"Concerning the first question, when you put it like that, it sounds bad, though you're technically correct. The second question, however, is not true." Skamis gestures around him vaguely. "You run all of this. Therefore, it's only fair that, should you help me, I will not carry out my plan upon those who you do not wish me too, within reason, of course. Not killing all of this organization, plus some others outside of it? Can do. Not killing anyone? Not so much."

Skamis seems angry at the idea of him enslaving people, and if Zefir is good at reading people's faces he may see a bit of fear on Skamis's. "You misunderstand! After I make them undead, I will order them to carry out their life, with a few differences, such as no longer causing conflict, and taking measures to hid their undeath so that my creation is not killed by misguided souls."

To answer Zefir's final question, he shrugs. "I prefer to kill by hand until I have something which can kill a very large amount instantly. Makes for less ill-advised individuals coming after me while I carry out my plan. I will continue with this until I am powerful enough to instantly kill millions with magic."

20. - Top - End - #260

Necromancer Recruit

"I think I understand well." Zefir replies. "After all,.... you say it yourself. You have to command them to act like befor"

And then he waves off, "Well I guess it's a mater of details. It would be best if you try to keep those around and our allys alive, we are fine.

"Are there any questions from your side?"

21. - Top - End - #261

[Rescue - Maze]

Adir at least does the new person the favor of lowering his gun. He takes a hand off it to thumb behind them. "Uh... back that way." He looks at the others. "Normally I wouldn't want to leave her behind us, but there's going to be goons behind us anyway. Only other thing I can think of is to ziptie her and leave her, maybe pick her up on exfil."

Back to the girl. "If you've really been here for months, I doubt anyone's going to hurt you. Just run. That way. Quick." He asks the King in Rags, "<Make her another bridge if she wants.>"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

22. - Top - End - #262

[Rescue - Maze]

Wait!
    There's too much going on, and even before including the King in Rags's illusions her concentration's already shot by being stretched between three places. One person finds her suspicious, the loudspeaker's corroborating her story but will also send henchmen or something here, the bear's...a bear, and the last of them wants to either leave her here or send her back.
    But!
    Do the henchmen even know this body is hers? There's a good chance they'll just see her as another Vigilante, and dying is very painful...

As she sees it, her only option is to make them think it's a better idea to bring her along than leave her here. Sending her back *may* work in the long run even though she won't be able to follow them to keep an eye on what's going on...because then they'll see this body as someone who has a grudge against AMEN. That...would definitely be interesting to see where it goes.
    But this body'll have to survive the henchmen, and she's currently a little underpowered.

She looks back behind her as if worried that henchmen will come down after her any minute. She looks between the illusions, and says (trying to explain her poor concentration), "Sorry, there's too many copies of you, it's hard to tell what's going on. I don't care what happens or which way you want me to go, just please don't leave me here because they have brought their guns and I can't defend myself from range."

Well, she already decides to go whichever way they ultimately decide. If they *do* make a bridge, she'd have to run back past them and cross it. Sure, she'd prefer to follow them but...waiting at the entrance or just outside she could deal with. Boring, but when they show back up at least that'd give her time to think up a long-game to play.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2019-07-04 at 01:02 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Necromancer Recruit

Skamis nods. "I do have one question," he says, straightening up. "When do I start?"

24. - Top - End - #264

[Rescue - Maze]

The henchman draw closer, but yet those following aren't around. they seem to avoid the traped hallways.

Anika migth come to something odd as she waits. Her device appears to be in a conflict with itself, turing from one direction to another. It is like there are two places where her device detects Illophin. They are in two different directions, maybe at the next crossing it will be nessesary to split..

Necromancer Recruit

"Right now." Zefir replies. Even thought there is no work time it is like be a member is the start.
    "Get yourself in contact with the rest. If you got any adventures to recive what you need then just ask around and leave me a note."

I'm not sure if you want this to be befor or after the attack so I go with that.

"Prepare for an attack. We are in a dangerouse situation right now."

25. - Top - End - #265
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Necromancer Recruit

Skamis nods. "Got it." He turns around to leave, then looks back. "I noticed the base was living. Anything I should know about getting around it?"

26. - Top - End - #266

[Rescue - Maze]

Anika hesitates a moment as the needle started to jump between two positions. What was going on?
    But she couldn't afford to stop. So rather than telling the others the device was acting strangely, having to leave her bear-form to do so, she just picked the direction the needle had been pointing at before it had started swaying.
    She will keep the stupid minion to move in front of her in the case of more traps.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

[Rescue - Maze]

Wenomir follows Anika, but stops to address this strange woman.

"We've killed everything between here and the exit, so make a run for it."

With that, he runs after the druid.

If the King in Rags has any insight here, he doesn't offer it, but he will help the woman bypass the traps. Maybe he thinks it's more interesting this way.

28. - Top - End - #268

[Rescue - Maze]

Adir looks a little less comfortable with just taking off, given the possibility that it is just a kid, however unlikely that may seem. Still, he heaves a sigh and hurries to keep up with the others. "Yeah, it's clear! Just-- like I said! Run! Get out of here!" He calls back.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

29. - Top - End - #269

[Rescue Maze - Returning to entrance]

The teenage girl nods. "Okay."
    Unfortunately, since Requiem is not a bear, she does not understand the bear's desire to use her as a trap-checker.

Instead, she runs back down the directed path, over the traps. Well, at least the fae lord isn't going to impede her...she feels obliged to say a "Thanks," as she passes over.

Arriving at the entrance...she starts to come up with the next stage. First, she wants them to come past her on their way back. Maybe she could set up a scene (or have her partner at the cloning tanks direct something to make it more legit?) ?... But.
    What would be believable? What sort of long-con does she want to set up? Luckily she has time...
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2019-07-07 at 05:34 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rescue - Adir's Family Emergency Line]

Adir may not be taking calls, but he should have a line just for family emergencies that Sakura knows only to use if it's very important. Well he's getting a call over it now.