New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous 2 [3.5]

Tellos
    I am suggesting that any plan that involves hitting the prisoner camp second is unacceptable. The citadel will have to wait. We should secure the bridge and nearest towers while hitting the camp. Then we can evacuate the camp within the walls and hold the gap with a small force while we take the citadel.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous 2 [3.5]

Semult adds to the conversation after getting a more detailed debriefing from the scouting. "Ah, I thought we'd be coming from the south too. Yes, rescuing the prisoners first makes sense. I'm sure those who can fight will want a chance for revenge. Three, maybe four points of battle. Prisoners, gear, citadel, undead. Once one starts we'll have to assume their other camps will get alerted. If not, all the better but we shouldn't plan for it. Once the battle starts anyone in the riverbed trying to get to the citadel will be easy targets for those guarding the gear. I suggest we focus our forces on one point at a time. Our troops need our magic and we need their numbers. Let's start with the prisoner planning first."

"What if we leave the riverbed sooner and hit Paradise Hill at dawn in three prongs from the east? The right flanking around the north side as possible, the center hitting straight on, and the left secures the bridge and covers the main body's left flank. Is it safe to assume Paradise Hill is a hill that would be somewhat safe from the catapults? They are slow to fire so even when they begin to fire I'M not so worried about them if we keep on the move. Once the hill is taken we can cross at the bridge. Thoughts so far?"
    Spoiler: Games
    Show
    Keston Tornok for GF's AoW
    Loradralsornux for GF's Savage Tide
    Avakuss for kinem's Planescape: Center of All
    Sgt Ladaran Xiloscient for MrAbdiel's D&D-Day: The Ballad of Echo Company (WW2 with D&D Rules)
    Ganzak for Toliudar's Coming Unstuck

Extended Signature - More detailed game/character notes