Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 27 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Adventure on the Inner Seas [PF][OOC]

Our Players/Characters

At this point the choice of River being human or Obitu needs to be decided. I'll leave it up to the team, he's not the only one with a positive Charisma, but is a solid Captain option.

Was also surprised that no one has any diplomacy, but I know how contentious of a skill it can be. I'm going to run it like the Giant's modified version, you're not going to get people going crazy over you because of it, but it will help them see your point of view sort of thing.

To Recap the general idea behind the various officers. It will be possible to hire for any position and there can, and probably will be, some overlap.
    • Chaptain - Charisma - leadership in general
    • Navigator - Wis or Int - knowledge (Geography) and survival
    • Chaplain - Wis or Cha - crew spiritual wellbeing
    • Surgeon - Wis or Int - Heal, tends to wounded
    • Mate - Int or Wis or Cha - general running the crew, shooting, leading attacks, etc.
    • Engineer - Int or Wis - repairs and modifications, especially emergency
    • Look-Out - Wis or Int - helps Captain, Mate, Navigator as well as the obvious

Our starting point at Azir in Rahadoum. Not far off of the majority of the major trade routes and big enough give us a good variety of options starting out. Once we get started we will probably end up anywhere and everywhere.

These are the "major players" when it comes to pirate activity in the Inner Sea, and at least this much general knowledge. I think it gives us a good point for potential background.
    Spoiler: Inner Sea Pirates
    Show

Map of the Inner Sea region with a 50 mile grid. As an estimate a smaller or slower ship will take about a day for 50 miles, some of the bigger ones can 100 or more. Just to get an idea, and I figure this is basic enough that you'll either know it or could learn it IC without much trouble.
    Spoiler: Map (warning giant)
    Show

Not that I think we'll get too heavy into terminology, but a few simple drawings so we're working with the same terminology.
    Spoiler: parts of a ship
    Show

And so we've got some common reference on types of ships.
    Spoiler: simple ship comparison
    Show

Now would be the time to get to know at least the basics of each other's background. Maybe if you're from a similar region you've done some things together, maybe you've just run into each other, whatever. Tweak gear, spells, skills, so there is some variety.

I'm going to start with everyone in town, assumably around the docks but whatever fits your character, with a weeks worth of food and room at someplace modest. You've been finding buyers for the various loot you found on whatever your last adventure was and its just been finished.

Once everyone has checked in and character sheets have been finalized we'll start.
    Last edited by Erloas; 2020-01-19 at 04:44 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Adventure on the Inner Seas [PF][OOC]

Right, checking in with Ariadne. I am looking forward to being a part of this.

In regards to her long-term background, I intend for it to remain something of a mystery. She will tell tales about it from time to time, but they tend to be obvious lies, and contradict each other. One moment her father might have died battling a ferocious kraken, the next her father might have been the kraken.

More recently, I am thinking that she has developed a close personal bond to the captain, whoever that ends up being. Perhaps they saved her life, or impressed her in some way, perhaps they even reached some matter of eldritch bargain, whatever the case, I'm hoping we can work out something interesting.

One thing that is undoubtedly certain is that she and the Sea are linked, in a more profound way than even veteran sailors feel, it is a part of her soul.

She tends to come across as rather creepy even when she's being nice and helpful. Of course, she tends to make use of poison from her familiar, a highly venomous sea krait, in her remedies, no doubt adding to people's unease

I considered for a time going full Tia Dalma, and doing a Caribbean accent, but I figured that would get cumbersome and annoying in the long run
    Last edited by Daishain; 2018-11-08 at 05:11 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

You should totally go Tia Calms Daishain, River is going to mimic his inspiration's vocal patterns.

Speaking of which, I need to know whether I'm a human or a walking talking skeleton, so if people could let me know their preference? Can't put the final touches on River till then
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticHarmony View Post
    You should totally go Tia Calms Daishain, River is going to mimic his inspiration's vocal patterns.

Speaking of which, I need to know whether I'm a human or a walking talking skeleton, so if people could let me know their preference? Can't put the final touches on River till then
    As metal as it would be to have a skeleton captain, we are presumably going to be working with Bounty Hunter offices, and hiring fairly straight laced crewmen. Both might become more than a little difficult if someone who looks just like an undead is the one representing us.

It might have worked out for the pirate setting, but as it is, unless such are fairly well accepted in this campaign world , I am going to suggest something other than Obitu.

DM, what kind of reaction would River expect if he does go with the skeleton?
    Last edited by Daishain; 2018-11-08 at 06:22 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5

BarbarianGuy

I expect horrified townsfolk and a general distaste for the apparent undead. To be fair, I was aiming for Chaplain with Obitu River, but Human River can serve as Captain pretty well I think
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

We could still make it work come to think of it. We just need something to help you work around people's initial reactions.

A hat of Disguise is 1800 gold. I for one would be willing to spare a bit of my funds for that purpose. If others chip in as well...
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateWench

Oliva - Reporting for duty captain, what a fine crew we have assembled - will speak in blue

what kind / type / size of ship are we on to start with - if it has a forecastle - as mate Olivia would take the small forcastle cabin

edit note on posting: typically I do not have a chance to post on sundays, and can post something daily with exception to major usa holidays- also note that sometime mid to late December - hope this is still going - I will become unavailable for a week or so as I must relocate 100 ish miles from present

EDIT LINK TO IC
    Last edited by samduke; 2019-05-11 at 04:14 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah yes, need to pick speech colors.

There are quite a few nations of the Inner Sea where undead minions wouldn't be that uncommon. Being that you can talk that's going to throw them off, maybe even assume your a lich. That could work in your favor in some places and against you in others.
    It will take a lot more work to convince Andoran to make you a privateer, but getting government work in Cheliax might be easier. Finding crew will be similar. As mentioned, disguise is always an option.

As for what ship you start with, that is up to the party to figure out. There are plenty of options. Steal one, try to find an individual or government to sponsor you, buy one, take work on another ship and mutiny or wait to be attacked and take the attacking ship, maybe befriend an old captain and inherit one, or anything else you can think of. I pulled back enough funds to make sure you had the resources to inact whatever plan you come up with. The actual planning will of course wait until the game, but if you want to decide on a general approach now that's fine.

9. - Top - End - #9

BarbarianGuy

Ok, so if there is no objections, I'm going with Obitu River. I changed Chord of Shards to Disguise Self, and Sing Versatile Performance to String Versatile Performance. I gave him the Savant and Magical Knack Traits.

My vote is we either mutiny or steal a vessel from the Mediogalti Pirates, if they have a ship in port

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Hmm, again, I'm guessing that we're looking more towards doing things at least semi legitimately. Either theft (presuming theft from nonpirates) or mutiny would then be problematic in the long run, even if we leave no witnesses, sooner or later someone is likely to figure out that we're not supposed to have that ship, and then we are considered pirates ourselves.

Getting sponsored somehow is likely the fastest route to having a decent ship, but would indebt us to someone. Not the worst thing in the world I think, but still likely to be a downside at some point.

Simply buying a ship right off the bat might be a bit finicky, sure we have the ship from the start with no strings attached, but it will likely be the IKEA version, and break apart if we look at it wrong.

My initial vote would be to hire onto someone else's ship for a while. If we get attacked and take the other ship, great, we get a headstart. If not, we're still building up funds to buy a better ship for ourselves.

The befriend and inherit idea is nice, but that depends on what opportunities might arise.

Another opportunistic plan, but one I rather like if it is possible: Find out where a relatively weak pirate band makes berth. Hire a crew, buy passage to said berth, ambush the pirates, take their ship and sail it "home" to collect whatever bounties had been on said pirate band.
    Last edited by Daishain; 2018-11-08 at 11:57 AM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-

11. - Top - End - #11

BarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Daishain View Post
    Hmm, again, I'm guessing that we're looking more towards doing things at least semi legitimately. Either theft (presuming theft from nonpirates) or mutiny would then be problematic in the long run, even if we leave no witnesses, sooner or later someone is likely to figure out that we're not supposed to have that ship, and then we are considered pirates ourselves.

Getting sponsored somehow is likely the fastest route to having a decent ship, but would indebt us to someone. Not the worst thing in the world I think, but still likely to be a downside at some point.

Simply buying a ship right off the bat might be a bit finicky, sure we have the ship from the start with no strings attached, but it will likely be the IKEA version, and break apart if we look at it wrong.

My initial vote would be to hire onto someone else's ship for a while. If we get attacked and take the other ship, great, we get a headstart. If not, we're still building up funds to buy a better ship for ourselves.

The befriend and inherit idea is nice, but that depends on what opportunities might arise.

Another opportunistic plan, but one I rather like if it is possible: Find out where a relatively weak pirate band makes berth. Hire a crew, buy passage to said berth, ambush the pirates, take their ship and sail it "home" to collect whatever bounties had been on said pirate band.
    That's why I suggested we aim for the Mediogalti Pirates. They're considered quite evil in the section of the world we find ourselves in. And as the Andoran do, I see no problem using tactics the unlawful pirates use, except for justice

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

That's why I suggested we aim for the Mediogalti Pirates. They're considered quite evil in the section of the world we find ourselves in. And as the Andoran do, I see no problem using tactics the unlawful pirates use, except for justice
    Right then, lets make our first move be trying to hunt down an opportunity to take a pirate ship while they're in port somewhere. If nothing pops up, we can try something else.

Along the way maybe we can keep an eye out for geriatric ship captains badly in need of friends during their final days.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Morley here, I'll be speaking in green.

Morley is an old sailor, and actually used to be a pirate (he most likely won't tell anyone that little detail, especially this group ). He had a successful career in the Andoran region and retired, but recently got into the pirate-hunting business for revenge-related reasons he may or may not reveal. He's a bit of a big mouth though, so I'm sure it'll come out eventually.

Unless anyone objects, I intend to have him swear on occasion. "Swear like a sailor" has some basis in truth, and I find it tends to give his language some colour.

I don't have any preference about how we get a ship, but stealing one from pirates has some sweet sweet irony. When we're ready to set sail Morley would probably best fit the Engineer role.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateWench

my thoughts on obtaining a ship, as privater, hire on, or get sponsored #1, each person contribute GP to purchase a ship #2 (I have 740 gp that could be used for this), or steal a ship from known pirates #3, this might be problematic with being low level and having high level pirates hunt us.

edit
    Quote Originally Posted by Lekkric View Post
    Unless anyone objects, I intend to have him swear on occasion. "Swear like a sailor" has some basis in truth, and I find it tends to give his language some colour.
    I might suggest that you don't actually swear the board moderators will have issue with that
    Last edited by samduke; 2018-11-08 at 03:40 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15

BarbarianGuy

"Yohohohohohoho, it fills my heart with joy to be your captain. Or it would.....if I had a heart Yohohoho you get it? Because I'm a skeleton!"

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

There was a few characters where the background was more in the thread rather than on the character sheet. If you could update the character sheets too that would be helpful, especially down the line.

Swearing a bit isn't a problem for me, but I'm not a mod and if anyone has a problem then I would ask to just do the implied !&$# sort of thing.

River we'll need to work on a bit more of a background, and how you specifically came to be. If you've got a specific idea I'm all for it, otherwise I'm thinking some type of android/undead combination, from the magic wastes of Numeria. There are a lot of android and constructs in that general area, a combination of necromancy and whatever AI the androids function on would make sense to me. Which would of course make you more of a cyborg... but still, we can go with it. How much of that you remember, or any sort of tie to the place would still be up to you. Are you a human skeleton, or do you know? Nothing specific that would stand out?Android and skeleton fighting when a random magic burst sweeps the area and somehow combines them? Not that I see it making much of a difference but that would probably make you an Aberration rather than outsider. It seems to be gated behind a racial feat, but I'm thinking probably no Vivification Virus (doesn't seem like the character's style anyway, but if you had some desire for it talk to me).

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Actually, in that regard, I had already somewhat committed to having a particular bond with the captain. Since he committed to the skelly, I was wondering about a particular possibility.

What if my character and his knew each other before the latter was zombified, and she tracked his body down and stuck his soul back in. Couldn't manage to provide a living body, it was the best she could do for him given her abilities.

Of course, that begs the question of why she would go to such effort. To be honest, he doesn't sound like the sort that would inspire loyalty in her, at least not by his general approach in life. Perhaps he saved her from a harsh fate as well?

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Bard doesn't have to be Captain, the Druid is actually fairly charismatic as well, at least in stats. Druid also has a background in leading his tribe before they were taken out. Nothing stopping anyone else from leading either. When it comes down to it, how their actually treated is going to have a bigger impact than a few +s from a stat. Being flashy might help get people on the boat, but knowing your way around it will instill more confidence long term and especially with more experienced sailors.
    Considering that you don't actually have a ship yet either, "being friends with the Captain" is sort of a non-issue for background. If we've got a few people from close by areas, they might have had some dealings with each other, even long term if you want to go that route.

19. - Top - End - #19

BarbarianGuy

Hey, if the druid is up for it, by all means, be the Captain. Like I mentioned before, I was looking at Chaplain when I decided to go with River

20. - Top - End - #20

BarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    River we'll need to work on a bit more of a background, and how you specifically came to be. If you've got a specific idea I'm all for it, otherwise I'm thinking some type of android/undead combination, from the magic wastes of Numeria. There are a lot of android and constructs in that general area, a combination of necromancy and whatever AI the androids function on would make sense to me. Which would of course make you more of a cyborg... but still, we can go with it. How much of that you remember, or any sort of tie to the place would still be up to you. Are you a human skeleton, or do you know? Nothing specific that would stand out?Android and skeleton fighting when a random magic burst sweeps the area and somehow combines them? Not that I see it making much of a difference but that would probably make you an Aberration rather than outsider. It seems to be gated behind a racial feat, but I'm thinking probably no Vivification Virus (doesn't seem like the character's style anyway, but if you had some desire for it talk to me).
    I'm sorry, I've had a general idea of the background in my head and just haven't gotten around to writing it down. My original thoughts about it were, he was originally part of a 'skeleton crew's like the one that was considered. All undead except for the Captain, the necromancer. He was a standard human skeleton, one of many of the crew, but the Captain wanted to find a way to make us stronger. I was the lucky guy it finally worked on, a stronger skeleton without the weaknesses associated with it. I was made Mate, and in turn used my new found magical talent to inspire and empower the rest of the crew. About a month before I gained 'adulthood' Captain bit the big one, the rest of the crew perished without her power giving them life, and I alone remained on a nearly scuttled ship sent adrift. Figured I'd get found by the Captain in one way or another

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Hey, if the druid is up for it, by all means, be the Captain. Like I mentioned before, I was looking at Chaplain when I decided to go with River
    Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    Bard doesn't have to be Captain, the Druid is actually fairly charismatic as well, at least in stats. Druid also has a background in leading his tribe before they were taken out. Nothing stopping anyone else from leading either. When it comes down to it, how their actually treated is going to have a bigger impact than a few +s from a stat. Being flashy might help get people on the boat, but knowing your way around it will instill more confidence long term and especially with more experienced sailors.
    Considering that you don't actually have a ship yet either, "being friends with the Captain" is sort of a non-issue for background. If we've got a few people from close by areas, they might have had some dealings with each other, even long term if you want to go that route.
    Do you guys know what I do all day at work? Avoid responsibility that's what. I get off work and come home to this? ****.
    Joking aside, I am surprised, but not unwilling. I do think the bard would be a better option, they have all sorts of better skills and spells that make them a good face. I had the lookout position in mind when I built this character, but it is also an easy transition to either navigator or surgeon depending on party needs. We don't have a cleric, so I'm probably the best bet for ships surgeon. with DM permission, I'd like to move some skills around and change my default spells now that I know what the official party composition. It seems like a support caster is something we could use right now, especially since we don't really have a tank. I picked my animal companion to be a parrot (It's a pirate game, why wouldn't we have a parrot?) but I can change him to be something more fighty if the party thinks that's best. (It does seem a shame to have no parrot though...)

I have to say, having our first adventure be stealing our ship seems like a really good idea. The pitch could be, we all get together, decide we hate pirates, and then go steal something. Either we get a TPK early on and move on with our lives, or we have a great bonding experience that locks us all together up front.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

That is pretty much the base design, wasn't sure if that was the plan, or if the race was a general design base rather than as written.

Some sort of planer binding maybe? Instill a spirit from another (positive) realm? A spirit from another realm/plane would fit why you're not mindless like other undead. Think of possible ways to over-write or otherwise change the default negative energy you're made out of.
    Of course the whole thing gets into alignment, and if actions, which are clearly free willed for you, would over-write or take precedence over the energy of which your body was formed. And the overall question of how the various abilities and spells will interact with you. Not that I think they'll come up right away, but I want to give it some thought.

No matter which way that goes, have you an idea of what part of the world you are from? After undeath or before? It doesn't say but is there any memory from life before, or while you were undead? You've been Ubitu for 66 years, any idea how long you were undead?

edit:
    with DM permission, I'd like to move some skills around and change my default spells now that I know what the official party composition. It seems like a support caster is something we could use right now, especially since we don't really have a tank.
    That is fine and expected. May not have been as clear as I thought in the OP.

Roles are entirely up to you guys, can even change as we go. I was throwing out ideas. Also trying to make the distinction that inspiring and taking care of the crew isn't going to be exactly the same as short term contact with other NPCs. Being a spiritual leader for the crew could be a very strong bond with them. You ultimately want them to like or fear you based on actions and long term treatment, not by just being extra diplomatic or intimidating when things get intense.
    Last edited by Erloas; 2018-11-08 at 08:52 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Now, on to character related stuff. Bodaku speaks brown letters. Here is the quick primer on Bodaku:
    • Flavor wise, he is from a island that is based on pacific island culture. Tattoos and shark teeth.
    • He is based more on the idea of a shaman/priest than the traditional dnd/pathfinder druid. He was part of, if not leading hunting and fishing parties back home and will be comfortable if we ever decide we want to be big game hunters like in the original pitch.
    • The phb says that Druids "commune with nature." When Bodaku does this, he is attempting to get visions from animal spirits.
    • His primary spirit animal is a killer whale spirit named Teklatiti
    • He may or may not be a cannibal.
    • He is from a small island and things like modern sailing ships and gunpowder are awe inspiring feats of magic to him. Even cities are things that he has never imagined before.
    • He is super superstitious. He did afterall leave everything he ever knew on acount of a vision that may or may not have been drug induced. He can easily misinterpret simple coincidence as an omen.
    • Whoever the main antagonist of the party is, that will inevitably the pirate group that originally preyed on his village.
    • He's chaotic good, but he's seen a lot of death, and having his spirit animal be a killer whale, doesn't see an issue with killing (or eating) his enemies.

Here is original pitch if anyone wants to read it.
    Spoiler: Bodaku
    Show
    Bodaku was the shaman for his tribe, a small group of humanoids who lived on the southern islands. He served the spiritual needs of his people, until they became the target of ruthless band of corsairs. Bodaku did his best to defend his people, but against such a viscous host, there was nothing he and the other defenders could do. Many of his tribe were enslaved. Not knowing what to do in the aftermath, he attempted to commune with the animal spirits his people believed inhabit the islands. In his meditations, he was visited by a vision of Teklatiti, the leader of the orca pods. Teklatiti told Bodaku that the best way to help his people, was to hunt the invaders as part of pack that was not his own. Bodaku thought on this, and with a heavy heart, left his islands and made his way to Rahadoum, where he hopes to find a group who will accept him and aid him on his hunt.

In this pitch I intentionally left a few things vague. specifically, I left out the name of his Island in case the GM wanted to insert a plot hook, and I did not say who the pirates were who sacked his village. This is so they could be tweaked after the fact to cater to the plot. I feel like now is the time to fill in these holes if they need to be filled. The island can be a random name if GM doesn't care, but I would suggest that we all have a shared nemesis to help link us. Chaotic Harmony suggested Mediogalti Pirates. I have no probelm with them being our primary adversaries.

Any questions?

Editted to include flaws. also, character sheet is also updated on mythweavers.
    Last edited by optimumsquare; 2018-11-08 at 09:28 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hey folks glad to be here.

Daegan will "Speak in a nice steely greyish blue called #647693."
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    greyish blue #647693

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

I thought I would have a quiet evening to work on getting things ready, that didn't happen.

We've had everyone check in. Not sure what more OOC stuff really needs to happen before we start. I'm hoping to get it ready tomorrow, or Saturday at the latest, but work hasn't been very cooperative.

You guys can be from where ever you want that fits with your background. I picked this starting point because it would have been easy to end up here by ship coming from almost anywhere.
    As for the pirate groups, the Okeno are the most feared overall because they're slavers and aren't too picky. For merchants, and other ships in general, the Shackle Pirates are the biggest threat because they are much more organized than the rest.
    Mediogalti are the closest

One more pass over sheets.
    SamDuke: You've got more than 3 ranks in each skill, I think you've just added the bonus 3 for being class skills, but the sheet does that automatically so you're over. Also you haven't taken any background skills, assuming you were going to. I know which discovery you were going to take but you didn't list it. Also you haven't listed your Formulas

Optimumsquare: You're missing your HPs. Also assuming you just haven't picked items, not that you didn't want any.

Didn't notice anything else on the others.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Okay, after people's input, here is what I suggest:

-For now, leave the question of Captain open. Let us start working on relationships as a group, Let the bard be our face for the moment. By the time we have a crew large enough for it to be a needed thing, we should have a better idea of who people will follow and ought to be wearing the captain's hat.

-We look for an opportunity to steal a decent ship from Pirates. However, our Target needs to either not have the kind of resources needed to hunt us down, or we handle it in a manner that the pirate group does not know we were responsible. If that cannot be arranged by one means or another, we hire on with whatever ship shows the most promising opportunity

Sound reasonable?
    Last edited by Daishain; 2018-11-09 at 03:13 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27

BarbarianGuy

Okay, after people's input, here is what I suggest:

-For now, leave the question of Captain open. Let us start working on relationships as a group, Let the bard be our face for the moment. By the time we have a crew large enough for it to be a needed thing, we should have a better idea of who people will follow and ought to be wearing the captain's hat.

-We look for an opportunity to steal a decent ship from Pirates. However, our Target needs to either not have the kind of resources needed to hunt us down, or we handle it in a manner that the pirate group does not know we were responsible. If that cannot be arranged by one means or another, we hire on with whatever ship shows the most promising opportunity

Sound reasonable?
    Makes perfect sense to me. It'll be fun being the party's face....even though I don't have a face "Yohohohohohoho!"

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateWench

Post frm phone

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just to throw my two cents at the issues of the day. I am a little late on some of these.

-I am perfectly happy with River as the skeleton man and my character would not have a problem with him. Though a good explanation for npcs we interact with as well as a disguise is a good idea.

-The choice between Bodaku or River as captain is interesting. I agree we should leave it open as we do not have a ship.

-I love the idea of ambushing some unorganized and under-experienced pirates in some cove somewhere and taking their ship. But we can play it as it comes.

-I am a bit late on the back story, but it is complete now and saved onto Daegan's sheet. There are some possible plot threads in there as well as pirate villains that could be common to many of us.
    Last edited by TheStillWind; 2018-11-09 at 11:37 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    greyish blue #647693

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

The game thread is up
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-the-Inner-Sea

Also considering this is my first pbp game and some things like the mook fights on the ships are going to be a bit non-standard, I'm free to any recommendation or feedback on what is and is not working well.
    Last edited by Erloas; 2018-11-10 at 03:31 PM.