New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Rise of the Runelords IC

"What?!? OWW!" Lizuga yells, somewhat bewildered by the monster. She steps aside to make room for her friends, and tries to hook the legs out from under her attacker with the curved goblin blade she carries.

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    5' step to AB4. Swift action to use Triage for Fast healing on self. Then, attempt to trip! Horsechopper (1d20+4)[15].

Spoiler: Defense, AoO etc.
    Show
    Spoiler: Attack of Opportunity #1 (reach)
    Show
    Horsechopper (1d20+4)[11], damage (1d8+4)[8]+(1d6)[6] - or damage shield bash, (1d4+4)[8]+(1d6)[5].
    Spoiler: AoO #2 (Combat Reflexes)
    Show
    Horsechopper (1d20+4)[7], damage (1d8+4)[7]+(1d6)[3] - or damage shield bash, (1d4+4)[7]+(1d6)[6]
    Spoiler: AC and other defenses
    Show
    AC 18 (+1 Dex, +2 Shield, +5 armor). Counter: Oaken Shield (+4 AC)
    Spoiler: Fort save
    Show
    (1d20+4)[7]
    Spoiler: Ref save
    Show
    (1d20+1)[11]
    Spoiler: Will save
    Show
    (1d20+6)[9]
    Spoiler: Resource tracking
    Show
    Maneuvers readied: Oaken Shield, Encouraging Roar, Staunching Strike, Piercing Strike.
    Triage: 2/3
    Hit Points: 12/17, fast healing 3(9)
    Sheet link
    Last edited by CasualViking; 2019-04-17 at 02:14 AM.
    Semper ludens.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

Very funny. Adalbert states as he sees the mutated goblin. A few seconds go by as he realizes this is in fact not one of his companions joking about his appearance. Adalbert yaps something in a strange language and casts a paralyzing spell.

Spoiler: Goblin
    Show
    Yield, brother. By the divine blessing of Rovagug, I shall aid thee from your ailment.
    Standard Action: Cast Daze (DC 13 Will or be dazed for a single round
    Bluff (1d20+7)[9]

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ettin in the Playground

Surprised by Lizuga's yell, Lebwen runs into the room, and sees the deformed goblin. "Looks like they're still experimenting on things!" Then tries to avoid being hit by it as he works his way behind it before swinging his sword.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Pretty sure I'll eat an AOO, but moving to AB-7

Assuming the fatigue is clear, like the barbarian rage, so rounds rather than 8hrs of rest

attack
    (1d20+6)[13] (4 base, 2 for flank)
    damage
    (1d8+3)[7]

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ettin in the Playground

Lizuga steps aside and tries to trip the deformed goblin. The goblin proves stronger and more sure-footed than the usual variety, and keeps his footing. Adalbert, covered from the goblin by the corner, casts a spell, which has no apparent effect. That would be well and good, but a moment later Adalbert will realize that the intended effect was also not there. Lebwen runs into the room and, as he does, gets a nasty cut by the goblin for 7 damage. Lebwen continues movement, trying to get around the goblin to flank and attack him, but, as he steps on the wooden lid above the pit, ancient wood gives way... Lebwen barely catches himself on the edge of the pit and climbs out of it, ending up prone on the floor near the pit. Justin follows in with the swords ready, but as soon as he enters the room, a familiar figure appears out of nowhere, pointing at him and flicking a finger. Justin suddenly feels very sleepy and falls down on the floor. Silna follows in too, her axe at the ready.

The goblin drops the dagger and the axe, grabs Justin with two hands, and tries to drag and shove him into the hole lid. Lizuga swings her hammer at him, but the goblin ducks under the swing. Silna takes a swing too, but the goblin evades that. With no one else to intervene, goblin shoves Justin's motionless body into the pit. Justin falls down, hitting the floor for 6 damage and waking up prone in a dark pit with a zombie and without weapons.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lebwen is indeed no longer fatigued, you can remove the condition from his sheet.

Lebwen reflex: (1d20)[16]
    Lebwen then climbs out I suppose (climb DC 0, consumes the rest of his action)

Justin will: (1d20)[2]
    I rolled the save first, then took the liberty of moving Justin, because that he would probably do anyway, and, with this roll, he would not be able to do anything else. The flyer that used her readied action is on the ground right now.

Silna greataxe AoO: (1d20+6)[13] for (1d12+6)[18]
    Assuming Lebwen just too busy
    Falling damage: (2d6)[6]

Justin's weapons are in AB5, goblin's dagger and axe are in AB6.

=> Party (everyone, any order)
    Last edited by u-b; 2019-04-19 at 10:46 AM.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Troll in the Playground

"FOR SANDPOINT!!" Lizuga bellows, then overextends a clumsy strike against the monstrous Goblin. She rushes into the corner to keep him contained, and away from the weapons.

Spoiler: Mechanics: The Revenge of RNGeesus
    Show
    Swift Action: Encouraging Roar
    Standard: Piercing Strike (+5' reach) against the monster goblin: Horsechopper (1d20+6)[7], (1d8+6)[7]+(1d6)[2]
    Move action to AB6. If he tries to pick up the weapons from my space, that should certainly provoke an AoO. I will take it with a shield bash - that drops my AC to 16 and leaves me unable to counter with Oaken Shield, if relevant.

Show
    Show
    Horsechopper (1d20+6)[13], (1d8+6)[14]+(1d6)[2] - or shield bash (1d20+7)[13], (1d4+6)[7]+(1d6)[1].
    Show
    Horsechopper (1d20+6)[18], (1d8+6)[13]+(1d6)[3] - or or shield bash (1d20+7)[16], (1d4+6)[7]+(1d6)[2]
    Show
    Show
    (1d20+4)[22]
    Show
    (1d20+1)[13]
    Show
    (1d20+6)[26]
    Show
    Maneuvers readied: Oaken Shield, Encouraging Roar, Staunching Strike, Piercing Strike.
    Triage: 2/3
    Hit Points: 15/17, fast healing 3 (8)
    Sheet link
    Last edited by CasualViking; 2019-04-19 at 11:28 AM.
    Semper ludens.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Titan in the Playground

Adalbert takes his rope from his backpack and let's it down to Justin. Hold on, I need a place to secure the rope. He then decides Silna is stronger than him and just hands her the rope, "aiding" her.

Spoiler
    Show
    If I can aid another, I can try an aid another skill check (the whole action is a standard action) Knowledge (Engineering) roll to create some kind of pulley?
    (1d20+3)[22] to give Silna +4 to the Str check or Climb check helping Justin?

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ettin in the Playground

"Help Justin, Lizuga and I will take care of this creature"
    Lebwen stands up, his sword starts to glow lightly, and he attacks the mutant goblin.

Show

AOO from standing up, as I believe the creature still has one weapon.

I'm not actually sure what my HPs are at, I was at 9 before the fast healing from Lizuga while fighting the flying head, but I'm not sure how long that lasts. Assuming that put me at full I would now be at 13

arcane pool believe this is use 3 of 4

attack:
    (1d20+7)[15] (4 base, 2 roar, 1 enhance)
    damage:
    (1d8+6)[8] (3 base, 2 roar, 1 enhance)

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ettin in the Playground

Lizuga misses the deformed goblin, then moves closer to lock him in the corner. Adalbert gives Silna the rope. Lebwen stands up, taking a cut for 6 damage while he does, and makes a swing at the goblin, barely missing him. Silna drops the axe and grabs the rope with two hands, pulling it up when Justin starts to climb it. The zombie in the pit attacks the young man, who cannot effectively dodge given the circumstances, but the armor protects Justin against the attack. As Justin climbs up the rope and Silna drags him further up, the quasit points at Silna, flicking a finger. Silna suddenly feels very sleepy, but manages to overcome the effect, keeping the hold of the rope and finishing dragging Justin out of the pit. The quasit then flies up, under the high arched roof of the room. The deformed goblin swings his sword at Lebwen, hitting him hard in the chest for 9 damage. Lebwen falls down, unconscious.

Spoiler
    Show
    Taking the rope from the backpack is at least a standard action, so no "aid another" roll, but the thrown down rope is handy.

Koruvus longsword AoO (1d20+4)[13] for (1d8+4)[6]
    I believe you are still considered prone when you take AoO, so a hit. 7/20 hp at this point, by my count.

Assuming Justin will want to climb out.
    Zombie slam AoO (1d20+4)[13] for (1d6+4)[5]
    Silna will: (1d20+1)[14]
    Justin climb: (1d20)[17]

Justin is prone and without weapons in AC5
    Quasit is in the air 15 feet from the ground

Koruvus longsword (1d20+4)[16] for (1d8+4)[9]

=> Party (except maybe Lebwen)
    Last edited by u-b; 2019-04-21 at 02:36 AM.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Troll in the Playground

"Not today, monster", Lizuga growls. She batters the goblin with her shield, reaches down to Lebwen to get him on his feet, and slides away to make room for Justin to come in with his shorter weapons.

Show
    Swift action to Triage Lebwen, fast healing 3 for 10 rounds. Standard action to shield bash Koruvus with a Staunching Strike: 20 (rolled in OOC), damage (1d4+4)[7]+(1d6)[1] (My own AC drops to 16)

If the staunching Strike hits, Lebwen heals 6 hp immediately and Lizuga takes a move action to AD6 (provoking an AoO)

Show
    Show
    Horsechopper (1d20+4)[13], (1d8+4)[12]+(1d6)[1] - or shield bash (1d20+5)[11], (1d4+4)[8]+(1d6)[3].
    Show
    Horsechopper (1d20+4)[11], (1d8+4)[7]+(1d6)[3] - or or shield bash (1d20+5)[22], (1d4+4)[5]+(1d6)[6]
    Show
    AC 16 (+1 Dex, +5 armor). Counter: None
    Show
    (1d20+4)[21]
    Show
    (1d20+1)[14]
    Show
    (1d20+6)[24]
    Show
    Triage: 1/3
    Hit Points: 17/17, fast healing 3 (7)
    Sheet link
    Last edited by CasualViking; 2019-04-21 at 03:27 AM.
    Semper ludens.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

What in hell's blazes is even going on in here. Adalbert finally exclaims. You are not supposed to be here without someone who called you here. he points at the quasit. And goblins are not supposed to have three arms. If we got to your cousin, Justin, she will have to answer much.

Adalbert pulls off his crossbow and aims at the quasit. He then remembers even precise shots being ineffective and quickly aims at the goblin.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+2)[5] shooting into melee
    (1d6)[4]

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ettin in the Playground

Lebwen regains consciousness and stands up with Lizuga's help and says "thanks again" Thinking twice about taking another hit like that Lebwen backs up a bit to take a moment to recover.

Show

With the heal I should be at 4 HPs.
    Going to back up to AE7.

Thought about attacking again, but unlikely to put it down and I would be a prime choice for a full attack
    Last edited by Erloas; 2019-04-23 at 02:10 PM.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ettin in the Playground

Lizuga bashes the deformed goblin with her shield for 8 damage and slides away, barely managing to avoid a retaliatory strike. Adalbert shoots his crossbow in general direction of the goblin, hitting the southern wall of the room. Lebwen regains consciousness, stands up and moves away from the goblin to avoid suffering more attacks. Justin stands up, picking one of his swords from the floor. Silna also picks up her weapon and moves closer to the goblin. The tiny flying creature gestures from high under the arched ceiling, pointing at Lebwen. Lebwen suddenly feels very sleepy, but manages to overcome it. The deformed goblin swings his sword at Silna, who dodges the mighty swing and grins at the cornered goblin.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    With the heal I should be at 4 HPs.
    Fast heal for 3 more on your turn, for a total of 7 hp out of 20.

Lebwen will: (1d20+3)[20]
    Koruvus longsword (1d20+4)[11] for (1d8+4)[12]

Justin in bot mode until we see more of DrK.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Troll in the Playground

"Don't give me a scare like that, jerk" Lizuga says, and punches Justin lightly in the arm. "ALL of you. Don't die, Okay?".

Show
    Swift action to Triage Justion. Full Round Action to recover maneuvers and bless the party.

Show
    Show
    Horsechopper (1d20+4)[18], (1d8+4)[7]+(1d6)[6] - or shield bash (1d20+5)[14], (1d4+4)[5]+(1d6)[1].
    Show
    Horsechopper (1d20+4)[20], (1d8+4)[11]+(1d6)[3] - or or shield bash (1d20+5)[13], (1d4+4)[6]+(1d6)[2]
    Show
    Show
    (1d20+4)[13]
    Show
    (1d20+1)[12]
    Show
    (1d20+6)[21]
    Show
    Hit Points: 17/17, fast healing 3 (7)
    Sheet link
    Semper ludens.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

Pretty hard to aim at something so deformed. Adalbert excuses himself.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+2)[22]
    (1d6)[6]
    Last edited by Spore; 2019-04-28 at 05:45 AM.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ettin in the Playground

Recovered a bit, Lebwen goes back on the attack, stepping up and swinging at the goblin again.

Show

move adjacent again.

attack
    (1d20+5)[20] (4 base, 1 enhance) don't think there is any flank or other bonus
    (1d8+4)[8] (3 base, 1 enhance)

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ettin in the Playground

Lizuga heals and boosts the party while Adalbert shoots the goblin straight in the mouth for 6 damage. Lebwen rejoins the fight, hitting the goblin in the chest for 8 damage. Silna swings her greataxe, but misses pretty wide. Justin picks up another of his swords and lunges at the goblin and hits him into the side containing the liver for 12 damage. The goblin falls down in a pool of blood. The flyer screams something in a high-pitched voice and throws a tiny dagger at Lizuga. The dagger hits for 1 damage and then flies back to the flyer, who catches it and points it at Lizuga again.

Spoiler
    Show
    Silna greataxe: (1d20+6)[8] for (1d12+6)[12]
    Justin shortsword: (1d20+6)[16] for (2d6+4)[12] (reaching blade stance)
    Thrown dagger: (1d20+11)[28] for (1d2)[1]

=> Party (you are still in combat, but can post up to 5 rounds worth of actions, I will resolve as appropriate)

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

Is anyone hurt badly? I feel this is just the beginning. Adalbert asks hurriedly. This is what he planned for. He digs two scrolls and two potions out of his backpack. He gives one flask to Lebwen and one to Justin and stuffs the two scrolls down his belt. He takes out another flask of a viscous gooey liquid and puts it in his cloak pocket.

He takes the remaining time to inspect the fallen goblin's gear of something is salvagable.

Spoiler
    Show
    Give Lebwen and Justin one potion of CLW each, put two scrolls of CLW and a tanglefoot bag to be retrieved as a move action, identify whatever this goblin has. Focussing on magic items and enchantments on said goblin rather than iconography of monster biology.
    Last edited by Spore; 2019-04-29 at 02:38 PM.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Ettin in the Playground

"We've got to take down that thing" Lebwen says, as he summons another acid ball to throw at it. Then he tries to get up to it and strike it with his sword, hoping the magic he has transferred into the sword will not be turned away like the arrow. Avoiding walking on any more wooden covers as he goes after it.

Show

acid splash
    (1d20+1)[13] vs touch
    (1d3)[3] damage

attack:
    (1d20+5)[23]
    (1d8+4)[10] damage

rounds 4 and 5 by my count for the enhancement
    HPs should be 10 at the start, 13 acid round, 16 sword round

19. - Top - End - #409
    Troll in the Playground

"Stick together so it can't slit the throat of a sleeper", Lizuga calls out.

She fires a beam of sunlight at the flying monster: touch attack - (1d20+7)[14], Force damage - (1d6+5)[9]. She then takes a few deep breaths to recover before doing it again, and again.

Encouraging Roar +2/+2, Staunching Strike; one round to recover maneuvers used; rinse and repeat.
    Semper ludens.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ettin in the Playground

Adalbert tries to redistribute some healing potions, but currently no one seems to be interested in taking them, being more focused on the flying thing under the roof. So, Adalbert rearranges some gear and proceeds to check deformed goblin's possessions. He finds a longsword radiating a faint evocation aura, the details of which he cannot positively identify, and nerby on the floor a silver dagger and a masterwork handaxe that the goblin has dropped. Other then that, the goblin seems to have nothing of value. As Adalbert does the checks, he notices that the blood has stopped pulsing out of the goblin, but he is still breathing.

Meanwhile, Lebwen throws a ball of acid at the flyer, which it easily dodges. Lizuga fires a beam of sunlight, which the creature dodges as easily as Lebwen's ball of acid. Silna puts down her axe then readies and loads the crossbow. Justin, seemingly lacking any ranged attack options, moves towards the creature and jumps up thrusting a sword at it, but it dodges that too, and gets a little higher under the ceiling, quite out of any possible Lebwen's jump, as far as Lebwen can guess. The flyer also throws a tiny dagger at Lizuga, which hits for 1 damage and returns back to it.

While Lizuga recovers, Lebwen throws another ball of acid, with exactly the same effect he had the first time. Silna shoots the crossbow, not managing to make it anywhere close to the tiny elusive target, and reloads. Justin jumps again, but, without a walking start, does not manage to reach as high as the first time. The flyer disappears from sight.

Lizuga fires another beam of sunlight at the location where she last saw the target, for no apparent effect. Lizuga takes a few deep breaths to recover. She then could blast again, but decided to ready in case the flyer appears somewhere. It doesn't.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Sporeegg View Post
    Give Lebwen and Justin one potion of CLW each...
    It seems Lebwen is busy fighting the flyer and I cannot edit Justin's sheet to put the potion in there, leave them on your person, for now, especially since everyone is near(ing) full health and you have specified more than five rounds worth of actions.

Adalbert:
    Perception: (1d20+3)[14]
    Know (arcana): (1d20+7)[16]
    Spellcraft: (1d20+6)[15]

Justin acrobatics (high jump) (1d20+7)[26] (I am not sure whether reaching blade stance should apply for reach upwards, but anyway just the jump beats the DC)
    Justin shortsword: (1d20+8)[17] for (2d6+6)[11]
    Thrown dagger: (1d20+11)[23] for (1d2)[1]

Lebwen acid splash (1d20+1)[13] vs touch for (1d3)[3] acid
    Silna crossbow (1d20+3)[7] for (1d8)[1]
    Justin acrobatics (high jump) (1d20+7)[9]

Lizuga sunbeam: (1d20+7)[23] touch miss (1d100)[98] for (1d6+5)[9] force

21. - Top - End - #411
    Titan in the Playground

Uh is it bad or normal that the dead thing stopped bleeding? Adalbert asks the group but Lizuga in particular. Because it's still breathing.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ettin in the Playground

"He could have stabilized, or with all the magical experiments it looks like he's had, who knows what could be happening. Do we have any rope to tie it up? Otherwise I say we just toss it in one of the pits until we know what's happening" Then Lebwen checks a few of the covers close by to see if there is anything in the others.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Titan in the Playground

Adalbert points at the rope hanging from the pit Justin climbed out of. He looks insulted. I am an explorer, of COURSE I have rope. he scoffs in a joking manner and grins.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ettin in the Playground

Lebwen removes the ancient wooden cover from one of the pits. The cover seems to be in bad enough shape, barely holding together. Below it is a pit about 20 feet deep. Inside the pit is a zombie. It looks up at Lebwen and moans. Lebwen then comes to another pit, removing it's cover and looking down. Inside this pit there is also a zombie. Suddenly, as Lebwen is still bending above the pit, he feels wings flapping right above his head. Before he could stand up and react, he hears high-pitched arcane mumbling close to his ear from the side opposite of Lizuga. He recognizes the spell being cast. The same moment he feels a tiny hand grabbing his ear and... (see the spoiler) ...jumps down into the pit. As he does, he sees and feels a blast of sunbeam passing very closely beside his head, missing both him and the flyer. Lebwen falls down (the flyer still holding him by the ear and letting go only halfway down), hits the floor and does not manage to keep his footing, ending prone in the pit with a zombie.

Spoiler: Lebwen
    Show
    A voice inside Lebwen's head commands: "Jump!" (the flyer casts Command and gives the actual command telepathically).
    Spoiler
    Show
    Init:
    Flyer (1d20+4)[15]
    Lebwen (1d20)[12]
    Lizuga (1d20+1)[9]
    (everyone else has no cause to react in time to interrupt what happens, but can act now)

Lebwen spellcraft: (1d20+8)[28]
    Adalbert spellcraft: (1d20+6)[11]
    Lebwen will: (1d20+3)[7]

Lizuga sunbeam: (1d20+3)[18] for (1d6+5)[9] force (shooting into melee and target having cover behind Lebwen)

Lebwen acrobatics (1d20-1)[9]
    Fall: (1d6)[5] nonlethal and (1d6)[3] lethal (Lebwen is in full health the moment before the impact)

The flyer is halfway down the pit with Lebwen.

=> Party (except Lebwen, who has already acted)

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

Now or nothing! Adalbert takes the tanglefoot bag out of his pocket and throws it at the flier.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+6)[18] ranged touch attack
    DC 15 Reflex or be entangled

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ettin in the Playground

Adalbert moves towards the pit, getting a tanglefoot bag out of big pocket of his vest, then throws that bag down into the pit at the flyer. The bag hits its mark, but the tiny flyer manages to shake most of its contents, becoming entangled by the goo, but still able to move and even fly. Lizuga gets adjacent to the pit and tries to get the flyer with her horsechopper. The flyer evades. Justin moves closer too, falling on the floor and reaching down with one of his swords. He does not manage to quite get the flyer. Silna approaches from the other side, carrying a rope with her, an end of which she throws down the pit. The flyer tries to activate some arcane ability, for no apparent effect, seemingly unable to simultaneously flap it's wings and cast while covered in sticky goo, it descends to the floor. Lizuga tries to use the opportunity to hit it, but again fails to connect. The zombie stomps on the floor beside Lebwen, who manages to roll from under the attack.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tanglefoot bags are somewhat bulky at 4 lbs. But let's assume Adalbert's explorer's outfit has a poket suited or even designed for them.

Lizuga's attack: (1d20+4)[14] for (1d8+4)[11] and (1d6)[2]
    Justin shortsword: (1d20+2)[7] for (2d6+4)[9] (incl. being prone)
    Flyer concentration: (1d20+7)[8]
    Lizuga AoO: (1d20+4)[15] for (1d8+4)[8] and (1d6)[4]
    Zombie slam: (1d20+4)[6] for (1d6+4)[8]

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ettin in the Playground

Quickly assessing the situation, Lebwen sees the rope Silna lowered down and makes his choice. Leaving his sword, he shoulders into the zombie as he gets up hoping to keep it from getting any momentum behind its flailing, jumps and grabs the rope and starts climbing.

As he's climbing out he says "Put the cover on as soon as I'm out. We'll see which one wins, as I don't think the zombie cares what it tries to eat"

Show

Going to eat the AOO getting up, not much to be done about that.

Shouldering the zombie is just fluff to make room to get up in the confined space, no mechanics implied.

Standard AC is 14, depending on the timing and if squeeze happens while prone or not, that would either be AC10 for prone, or AC6 if prone and squeezing. Though if we're squeezing while prone that also means he is at -4 to hit.

climb
    (1d20+6)[19]

Last edited by Erloas; 2019-05-02 at 03:33 PM.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

Out of sensible options, Adalbert shoots at Lebwen's zombie.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+2)[18]
    (1d6)[5]

29. - Top - End - #419
    Troll in the Playground

"Let's not have any surprises", Lizuga mutters. She swings the horsechopper around in a wide arc and connects with the insufficiently deceased giant goblin.

Spoiler: mechanics
    Show
    Coup de Grace for (3d8+12)[28]+(1d6)[4]. Swift action to change to Spoils of War stance. Notice I can't take AoO's with my Horsechopper in that stance.
    Show
    Spoiler: Attack of Opportunity #1
    Show
    shield bash (1d20+5)[21], (1d4+4)[7].
    Show
    shield bash (1d20+5)[17], (1d4+4)[6]
    Show
    Show
    (1d20+4)[7]
    Show
    (1d20+1)[12]
    Show
    (1d20+6)[11]
    Show
    Hit Points: 17/17, fast healing 3 (2)
    Sheet link
    Semper ludens.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ettin in the Playground

Lebwen stands up, getting a nasty slam across the face from the zombie for 10 damage. He then climbs the zombie and the rope half the way up and gets hauled by Silna the rest of the way. Adalbert shoots the zombie in the shoulder for no apparent damage and, as Lizuga chops the head off the now sufficiently deceased goblin and Justin drags the lid over the pit, the last thing Adalbert notices before the lid is closed is tiny little flyer on the floor of the pit disappearing from sight.

Spoiler
    Show
    Zombie slam: (1d20+4)[20] for (1d6+4)[10]
    Climbing speed is typically one-quarter of normal speed, but you are then hauled by Silna.

So, you have apparently trapped it. What now? If it remains invisible, the zombie probably will not attack it.
    Last edited by u-b; 2019-05-03 at 07:03 AM.