New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Quests and crafts

Hyensum You make some small progress on your crude needles.

You are all brought your food and finish your meal

Weather:
    Wind: 1-4 MPH
    Precipitation: Drizzle
    Clouds: Overcast
    Time 3:00pm
    Date Lamashan 20

2. - Top - End - #482

Default Airmid leaves

"Alright, It's not that late. Lets head out to scout the area and maybe set up an ambush."
    Airmid stands up and turns to the front door, "Lets just get it over with."

3. - Top - End - #483
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Hehehe... Ambush

Zetaya rises to her feet as well. "Alright" she states with a clap of her hands. "We're looking for a bush with blue flowers and red thorns, got it." She smirks as she walks out of the tavern. In the door way, with the door open, she extends her right arm up and points towards the sky "Onwards!" she quickly exclaims before exiting.
    Last edited by Ria_Whitefire; 2019-07-16 at 04:51 AM.

4. - Top - End - #484

Default Not... not that kind of bush...

"Taya, I can't tell if you're joking or not?" Airmid stares in perplexity before walking past her comrade outside the tavern.
    "I know you're trying to cheer me up, but we've got people to stop and orcs after that."

5. - Top - End - #485
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Can't Blame a Woman for Trying

Zetaya nods her head "Yes Air," She says with a giggle "I was joking." Zetaya leans against the tavern wall waiting for the rest of her party members to walk out and join them. "As I have stated, I wish for our adventures and journey to be filled with smiles and laughter. If we let situations get to us and put us in a foul disposition" Zetaya shakes her head solemnly "we won't be as focused. Feeling upset has a way of clouding your judgement and perception. It took me quite a bit of training to turn anger into something useful, and even more training to keep a level head while utilizing such emotion. Why do you think I am so exhausted after doing so?" The thin scowl that was firmly in place quickly changed to a neutral position. "Not to mention, if I were to keep those emotions about me all day, I would start to sour the people I am around. I don't want that. I want everyone else around me to feel happy and light. Not to take away from serious situations but to just lighten other's hearts." She slightly smiles and lifts her gaze toward the sky. "Making other's feel happy and safe makes me happy. Jokes are a quick way for joy and they help me smile, and help others smile as well."

6. - Top - End - #486

Default Sowwy

Airmid turns back to Zetaya and embraces her in a hug, "I know, and thank you."

7. - Top - End - #487

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Events

On your way out of town a strange sylph grabs at Airmid.
    Spoiler: Character description
    Show
    The Sylph is a male.
    Most Sylph are thin but he looks emaciated. His skin is off white being slightly yellowed and weathered and covered with many different patterns etched on his skin in light blue. His hair is bright white and seems to be blown around by a chaotic wind what doesn’t match the wind present.

Even though his eyes are pure white and obviously blind his gaze is focused and piercing you can feel when his gaze turns toward you.

His voice is light and airy. Though even at a whisper it is easily heard, and through it you can feel madness worm its way though it.

“I’ve seen it! The… The light is gone! The darkness ate the light, stealing death from the living!”

Weather:
    Precipitation: Drizzle
    Time 3:30pm
    Date Lamashan 20

8. - Top - End - #488
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Cousin of the sky

Clarity keeps a respectable distance from the sylph as she listens to the words he speaks.
    "Airmid, handle him delicately and let us know if he bothers you."
    She doesn't think this man a threat, perse, but she keeps her stance at the ready and looks around at both outside observers and for any sign of companions of the sylph.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

9. - Top - End - #489

Default I'll teach you to lay hands on me!

"Be calm, tell me more." Airmid takes the opportunity to grasp the hands clinging to her and cast Lay on Hands to heal and remove the Shaken condition, perhaps helping this poor Sylph.

Spoiler: Reality
    Show
    "BEGONE THOT" Airmid yells after laying on hands and yeets the mother****er into the wall

10. - Top - End - #490

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Prophet

He seems to calm down a large amount. Takes a deep breath and says much more calmly “The light that lights the way will be lost, when the lord of rebirth reigns and the lady of graves turns her face away.” At this point his eyes turn from white to pale blue and he seems to become confused. “My sight… Why did the gods take my sight…” He looks at you as if pleading with you. Though your not sure what he is asking.

11. - Top - End - #491

Default Blinded by the light

"Wait, can you see me now? Your eyes have cleared."
    She ponders for a moment to his question.
    "I cannot speak for the Gods, but in my experience they do what must be done.
    They've shown you what you need to see, but perhaps that's not all? There's no way to know that
    they'll never show you more later."

With a calm and kind smile, "Now, tell me more about the Lady of Graves."

Spoiler: Knowledge?
    Show
    Should I get a knowledge check for this?

12. - Top - End - #492

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Prophet MK 2

Spoiler: knowledge check
    Show
    The lady of graves can only reference one thing and that is Pharasma as she is known as well the lady of graves. Kinda her thing…

The other name the lord of rebirth is a little harder. As there are several different options. From the fact it talks about Pharasma turning away her face you know that it is not normal rebirth but is actually in reference to undeath.

You work your way through all the main deities and reject all of them as they either are female and so are not a lord or are not the right kind of undeath for this to fit.

Your knowledge gives you only two possible options for who the lord of rebirth one is the infernal Duke Lorcan whos areas of concern has both rebirth and undeath though his title is The Red Reply and the Demon Lord Orcus whos areas of concern are necromancy and undeath but more critically one of his titles is the Lord of Undeath.

“I’m not sure what I saw. It was dark. Far darker than could be natural. I could hear the screaming of the dammed, and there was laughter. The vision kept shifting from feeling old and faded to shifting and hazy. Maybe it was for this one vision that the gods gave me my gift and now that I’ve had it they no longer have need of me.”

He looks lost as if he doesn’t know what to do now or where to go.

13. - Top - End - #493

Default Total Liberty

"Well, if the Gods have no need of you perhaps your fellow mortals do? If not does that not give you total freedom to do as you feel that you need?"
    With a boastful smile she delivers this logic, hoping to cheer him up. "However, what you say seems to be most likely of the Demon Orcus, he is no lord to me so he shall not be given such a grand title.
    Perhaps Orcus is involved with the emaciated orcs at the encampment we are to scout? With the Lady looking away from the rebirth it must be necromantic in nature."

She pauses, then looks this poor man in the eyes. "You've warned us of a grave event, we shall take you to the guild who should be able to send your vision to others so they may prepare.
    See? Your fellow mortals do have need of you, get an official letter from the guild and spread the news as far as the wind can take you and help them fortify defenses and guard their graveyards from defilement."

14. - Top - End - #494

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Message of the Prophet

"Your right. I'll go to the guild. Thank you. Good luck on your quests." With that he leaves on his way to the local guild hall.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Peace filled solution

"That was well handled, Airmid. I am not sure how much he meant in his visions to be true, but you seem to have given him hope. Let us try for such solutions with as many as we can shall we?"
    Clarity approaches and pats Airmid on the shoulder before walking on.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

16. - Top - End - #496
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #57

Looking back at the man "Why do you all believe that what the beggar is telling true prophecy and not the ramblings of a mad man. And even if they are true then why do you think that the present events have anything to do with the vision or that we are a part of it, even if we are then fate will place us where we need to be." after than he looks at the rest of the party and then starts to work on his knitting needles.

(1d20+2)[13] craft

17. - Top - End - #497

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default On the road... again

Other then it being wet and startling a coupe of deer you are able to make it to the spot that you where told about and find the note easily.

From the note your able to find that the next time that he has watch is the early morning shift the next day. He starts his watch at 5am and ends his watch 3 hours later.

Hyensum by the time that you arrive at the clearing you are done with your knitting needles. They are crude and are not able to do fine weaving but would work well enough for some knitting.
    Spoiler: game stats
    Show
    They allow you to make a knitting check at a -1 due to the poor quality of their construction. Still better then using improvised tools though

Weather:
    Precipitation: Mist
    Time 7:30pm
    Date Lamashan 20
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-07-31 at 10:17 PM.

18. - Top - End - #498

Default A long contemplation

Airmid takes this opportunity while we wait to bring up the beggar, "I've been thinking about this for a while."
    She clears her throat and looks towards Hyen. "You're actually quite right, I was a little caught up in worry. There isn't any real connection but, as I am one bound to servitude of a God I've put my trust in, I do often take most things as signs from Torag himself. Warnings, if you will. I don't wish to cause any alarm or undue worry. Though at least the poor man has a glimmer of feeling useful.
    Thank you for being a grounding force, it may not seem appreciated and often fought against, but you do seem to keep us all in line with quick wit."

19. - Top - End - #499
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #58 no poets in the bitter business

Zarvum glides out of the ground and looks at Airmid and then pats her on the head. Her hand passing down to her collar bone. As this is happening Hyensum says "It is nothing to thank me for, this is a dark and grim world death is everywhere and he only thing we can do is live." He then puts his needles away " what color socks would you all like?"

20. - Top - End - #500
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Re: Hard mode Pathfinder

Zetaya looking from Hyensum, Zarvum, and Airmid smirks, "I agree with Yen. The world is full of death and darkness. However we must not let that darkness seep into ourselves. Yet, I see that you are the biggest source of light that I have seen. Maybe it's from all that metal." Letting out a slight chuckle she turns to Hyensum, "Since you're offering, I'll take a pair of orange socks. Thank you."

Walking over to one of the many trees around, Zetaya props herself up on one. Letting her head hang and eyes close she goes into deep thought. Although trying to constantly keep an ear on the environment around them.

21. - Top - End - #501

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Rain or wind

You camp the night and for the people that are affected by low temps find it to get cold like normal for this time of year.

All of you do notice that during the night the rain dies down but as it goes away the wind picks up more and more. The branches on the trees are breaking off and various bits of debris are being blown around.
    Spoiler: Game Mechanics
    Show
    Ranged penalty= -4
    Check size= Small
    Skill penalty= -4
    Skills affected= Fly, sound-based perception, Climb (when not next to the main trunk of the tree or high up)

Getting to the place that is stated on the note is a little hard due to the high winds. But your able to find the bandit right where you were told you would find him.

He spots you all and he waves you over wile also trying to shelter him self from the wind.

Weather:
    Temp: 40
    Wind: NE 39–46 MPH
    Precipitation: None
    Clouds: Dark Overcast
    Time 5:00am
    Date Lamashan 21
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-08-08 at 12:03 AM.

22. - Top - End - #502

Default Airmid evolves into Windmid

Spoiler: Traveling + Armor
    Show
    As before in the woods, she's going to forgo her armor until ready to engage the enemy as to prevent further noise.

Airmid will walk briskly towards him, "What's with all this wind?"

23. - Top - End - #503
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Wind, what is it?

With the breeze on her face Zetaya smiles. "Oh as the wind blows," she sighs. "It's good to feel and hear you." As the wind gets harder to move through Zetaya's brow becomes more furrowed.

Trudging forward through the forest she scowls "wind why do you push against us instead of urge us forward to take care of these bandits? What are you warning us against?"

Seeing the bandit they helped before, Zetaya slightly waves to him. As he struggles Zetaya walks over and uses her body as a shield against the mighty wind. "The wind speaks strongly tonight," She smirks.

24. - Top - End - #504

Default Leveling up TWICE

HP Rolls
    (1d10)[6]
    (1d10)[10]

Fully leveled up, feel free to check the character sheet for anything you need.
    (abilities/feats that have a huge space gap and barely visible mean that's planned for future)
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1784512
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-08-25 at 06:39 PM.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #59

(1d8+3)[4] hp roll 1
    (1d8+3)[5] hp roll 2

26. - Top - End - #506
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Health Roll

(1d12)[1]
    (1d12)[7]

Let's see what we get (it was saying the message was too short)

27. - Top - End - #507
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #60

"It is a normal weather event not some kind of mystical force with a mind, anyway how do we get to the rest of your kin and what is the planed direction of escape." Hyensum says walking up to the bandit weapons at the ready.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Level Rolls

(2d8)[3][8](11)

If any roll is below average it becomes average as per DM rule.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

29. - Top - End - #509

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Money talks

“The rest are camped about half mile up. Just follow that deer trail and you’ll run right into the camp. And as I said last time there isn’t really a planned direction we just scatter. Our leader is the one that brings us back together after. She’s the only samsarans in the camp. Just be carful of the trip wires and bell alarms along the path. There’s 5 of them on the path and a lot more off the path not sure how many.”

30. - Top - End - #510
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #61

Spoiler: for DM
    Show
    are the trees close to each-other to move between so i don't have to walk around on the ground

Looking around "good wait here then." Hyensum says walking around looking over the forest and road.