Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 600 of 1299
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Tentacular experiences in the woods

    Clarity advances around the main tent as a double move 80 feet closer to her goal of the front flap.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  2. - Top - End - #572
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #73

    Hyensum will say to the bandit "I guess we have to remove the issue between us." Then spend a full round action to switch the state of his sister and move 5 ft for a clear shot. Zarvum will pop up behind the bandit and then make an attack.

    (1d20+8)[27] attack

    (1d8+1)[4] damage
    Last edited by Heroofnowhere; 2019-10-11 at 11:42 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #573
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default One way or the other

    The people out side the tent can all hear whats going on inside. You can also hear the screams of terror and a loud thump. (hostages freaking out about phantom and phantom hitting the bandit)

    Hyensum your phantom hits the bandit easily but doesn't look like it did much damage.

    The bandit lets go of the hostage and turns around to attack the phantom with a quick chant his knife starts to arc electricity.
    (1d20+5)[6] attack
    (1d4+4)[6] piercing (4d6)[9] electricity (1d6)[5] fire

    The hostage now free tries to flee out of the tent moving directly away she collides with Airmid when she tries to get out of the tent thereby stopping her run. She cries asking for help.
    (she was using the run action but since nate is in the way the movement was interrupted.)

    Spoiler: map
    Show
    https://i.imgur.com/y5LUULe.jpg

    Spoiler: Turn order
    Show
    bandit leader, nate, maria, alex, phill, bandit lackey

    Spoiler: smaller map
    Show
    https://i.imgur.com/tYb9cEw.jpg
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-12 at 03:09 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #574
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default confirm

    This is a critical confirmation roll.

    (1d20+5)[17]

    crit fail confirmed...

    The bandit throws the weapon the knife easily slices through the canvas tent side and exits the tent entirely.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-12 at 01:26 AM.

  5. - Top - End - #575
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Don't run, I'll protect you.

    Airmid, the small 4'7" tall heavily armored little girl, is taken aback at this grown woman out of nowhere colliding with her.
    "W-wait wait... Stay behind me, if you run off the bandits that are in the forest may pick you off, but I can protect you as long as you're near me!"
    Airmid, in as fanciful and impressive manor as possible, activates her Battlefield Presence to grant all allies within 30ft of me, including this woman, the teamwork feat "Extend the Bulwark" as a standard action.
    Then for her move action she slams her tower shield directly in front of her towards the bandit making sure the woman is behind, granting +4 AC for full cover, then as a free action activates Extend the Bulwark to lose her armor's AC bonus for 1 round but grant +5 AC to the woman.

    Spoiler: DM combat statistics and strats
    Show
    If the dagger that got flung is anywhere near us I'll have her retrieve it so she can defend herself and the run back to my cover.
    Woman gains +5 AC, and as long as she's behind the Tower Shield directly a +4 AC from that direction for full cover.
    I have 3 AoO, to use to grant Aid another for +4 AC to a single attack
    If the attack still works she'll redirect (once per turn) the attack as an automatic success to herself and take full damage.

  6. - Top - End - #576
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default I'm sorry cinnamon roll

    When Airmid moves in front of the captive Hyensum and Zetaya you both notice the captive seems a little startled then shrugs flips a very well concealed knife that you both didn't notice with all that was going on and almost casually stabs Airmid in her very exposed back.

    She takes a short moment to line the blade up with the small slit on the side of Airmid's armor to allow her to attach her breastplate and shoves the blade into her side just under the ribs. The blade does seem to bite deep but her confusion at first seems to make her not put as much effort as normal due to the pure insanity of the situation. Her face then shifts into that of a black kitsune and her clothing seems to melt back into the form of a tall bandit in a black cloak this time with the hood thrown back and a visions grin on her vulpine lips.

    (1d20+9)[23] attack

    (1d4+4)[7] magic knife+ (2d6)[5] vicious property + (3d8)[5] perception damage =total=17

    Spoiler: map
    Show
    https://i.imgur.com/GZtOnXI.jpg


    Spoiler: turn order
    Show
    nate, bandit leader, maria, alex, phill, bandit lackey
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-12 at 12:34 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #577
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Excuse Me?!

    Zetaya, seeing the knife get plunged into Airmid's back, turns and her hair and fist bursts into flame. "YOU HURT THE SHINY!" and will swing at the vulpine woman.

    Attack: (1d20+12)[14]

    Spoiler: Damage?
    Show
    If it is a critical (1d20+12)[25] for confirmation. The damage the leader takes is (1d8+8)[10] bludgeoning and (1d6)[4] fire as she plunges her fist into the woman.

  8. - Top - End - #578
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default I will make my own entrance.

    Clarity pulls out her machete and attempts to hack a hole in the side of the tent.


    Spoiler
    Show
    move action draw weapon. Standard action attack. (1d20+4)[21] damage (1d6+6)[7] Yes I power attacked.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  9. - Top - End - #579
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #74

    Hyensum looks at the lackey "well you are all bad at this." then begins his assault.

    Spoiler: For DM
    Show
    This is a bit complicated first off Hyensum will fire an arrow and then take a 5ft step to be next to the bandit then Zarvum will take a 5ft step to provide flanking then they will fish attacking with the remainder of their attacks. I also included the bonus to attack and damage for flanking and point blank shot.


    (1d20+9)[22] bow attack

    (1d6+1)[3] bow damage

    (1d20+10)[28] first kukri

    (3d6)[15] sneak attack damage (1d4+2)[5] weapon damage

    (1d20+10)[15] second Kukri

    (3d6)[6] sneak attack damage (1d4+2)[6] weapon damage

    (1d20+10)[19] phantom slam 1

    (1d8+1)[6] damage

    (1d20+10)[30] phantom slam 2

    (1d8+1)[5] damage

    will make new post for the potential crits but as of right now total damage from kukri 1 is 20 with sneak attack and 5 without.
    total kukri 2 damage 12 with sneak 6 without.

    will also be applying the negative to ac with my sneak attack so the ac will go down by 2 for everyone and 4 for me.
    Last edited by Heroofnowhere; 2019-10-12 at 05:45 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #580
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #75

    (1d20+10)[11] Kukri crit confirmation

    (1d20+10)[20] slam crit confirmation

  11. - Top - End - #581
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default One down

    Most of your blows connect and bite deep. (There are more attacks then I want to describe...)

    The bandits eyes roll back into his head and he falls limp.

    The grin on the fox emedeatly drops and she screams "Yold!" She then makes this noise that no human could make. (Think fox scream)

  12. - Top - End - #582
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default I'm gonna Yold you down!

    Airmid turns to the backstabbing fox, drops her Warhammer to the ground as a free action, and grabs at her.
    Spoiler: Grapple DM
    Show
    This does provoke an AoO from the foxgirl, which the damage will be the negative to this CMB vs CMD check if she hits.
    My AC w/o shield is 25

    Grapple roll (1d20+8)[12]

  13. - Top - End - #583
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Stab and grab

    Attack (1d20+9)[29]
    Damage (1d4+4)[7] + (2d6)[10]

    She "Yells I'll kill you all for this."

    She then tries to escape.

    She does a quick roll away then bolts into the forest moving very fast. Between one step and the other she suddenly assumes the form of a jet black fox.
    The heavy brush seems to shift out of her way as she runs.
    (She isn't affected by difficult terrain and is using the run action with a 40ft move speed. So she moves 160ft away.)
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-13 at 12:51 AM.

  14. - Top - End - #584
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Crit

    Conformation (1d20+9)[22]

    Not a crit total damage 17
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-13 at 12:22 AM.

  15. - Top - End - #585
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Acrobatics check

    (1d20+12)[27] acrobatics check

  16. - Top - End - #586
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Repost deleted post

    This is a screen cap of Maria's aoo only. Rest is ignored.http://imgur.com/gallery/VUTYYsR
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-13 at 04:12 AM.

  17. - Top - End - #587
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default The Air is sickeningly fast

    Seeing her grab fail and suffering the slashes of the fox only infuriates her more, "You. Are. Not. Getting. AWAAAAAY!!!"
    Screaming such things as backstabbing, ingrate, vile and treacherous as she swipes at the fox's legs.

    Spoiler: DM
    Show
    Yes this is an AoO to trip, but as I don't have improved trip, she also gets ANOTHER AoO if she can take it which her damage is a penalty on my roll if hit

    (1d20+8)[21]

  18. - Top - End - #588
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Stab stab retreat

    Aoo again (1d20+9)[12]
    Damage again (1d4+4)[5] + (2d6)[12]

  19. - Top - End - #589
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Get Back Here!

    Zetaya takes after the woman and chases her.

  20. - Top - End - #590
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Strike True

    Clarity takes a five foot step towards the fleeing fox and drops her machete.
    She calms her breathing, steadies her bow as she lines her shot up, and whispers, "If justice be served for drawn blood then let the rain fall hard and calm be found as she breathes no more. Otherwise let her never be found again."
    Finishing her prayer, she lets her screaming arrows fly.

    Spoiler: Pins and Needles
    Show
    Swift action ki pool added shot. Full attack action Manyshot and rapid shot. Perfect strike on the many shot and the shot thereafter. 1st= (2d20)[10][2](12) higher roll wins and if critical threat second die confirms (2d20)[19][17](36), and (1d20)[16] add +5 to every attack and deadly aim is active. Damage if arrows all hit (1d10+10)[19],(1d10+10)[12],(1d10+10)[17],(1d10+10)[13]


    Spoiler: aftermath
    Show
    that's 15 for first attack, 24 for second, 21 for third. If all arrows hit that's 61 damage.
    Last edited by Aramtyth; 2019-10-14 at 12:28 AM.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  21. - Top - End - #591
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Arrow in the wind

    The black foxes speed coupled with her small size allows her to quickly blend into the ground becoming almost impossible to see but Clarity manages to get her in her site's for just a long enough moment to fire her shots.

    All her arrows fly true and result in a sharp yip and a crashing noise.

  22. - Top - End - #592
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #76

    As the fox yelps Hyensum says to his sister "Go get her for me we need to make sure she can't escape from us on the way back to town." After this he will start to loot the bandit lackey.
    Last edited by Heroofnowhere; 2019-10-14 at 07:09 PM.

  23. - Top - End - #593
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Loot and skoot

    The lackey has
    +1 bulette leather armor
    +1 flaming short sword
    Feather step slippers
    Ring of sustenance

    Not including clothing.

    You note a distinct lack of money or any kind of pouch or bag.
    You figure that he must have some other kind of gear stashed somewhere probably nearby
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-14 at 07:34 PM.

  24. - Top - End - #594
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Why?

    As Zetaya catches up to the fox she falls to her knees next to the unconscious (or dead) body. "Why?" She hisses as her flames are snuffed from her hand. "Why did you choose to hurt and kill all of these innocent people?" She clenches her fists as tears fall freely down her face. "You make me sick." She stands, spits on the fox, and walks to the nearest tree to lean on. Concentrating on her breathing she halts the tears and wipes away the evidence.

    Calmly she walks away from the tree and back into the tent. Seeing the tied up hostages she'll start to untie them and let them go. When they're free she'll mutter to them "please be swift and safe going home. Hug those dear to you close fire you have been given the gift of time this day."

    Spoiler: Rage and Elemental Assault
    Show
    Zetaya will end her rage when she drops to her knees, and her elemental assault will end when the flames are snuffed (kinda explanatory of itself).
    Last edited by Ria_Whitefire; 2019-10-15 at 03:41 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #595
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Sad Airmid, Angry Airmid, little ball of shine

    Airmid pauses in relief as she sees the fox fall over, but not for long.
    Her arms stung with the slashes from the earlier attack, and her back ached where she was stabbed, sending shivers of pain throughout her body.
    She activates her Lay on Hands to heal herself, (4d6)[17] (3d6 + 1d6 since no condition), and goes to retrieve her Warhammer and shield in silence.

  26. - Top - End - #596
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #77

    As he goes over the loot on the bandit Hyensum shouts out "Hey Airmid got some fresh meat in here for you to go over let me know if you see anything you like."

  27. - Top - End - #597
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Hostages

    As you untie the hostages you quickly note that all are female all are of a different race and all are attractive but each in a different way.

    As you untie the last one all of them say at the same time "Can we help you adventurers?" All in a slightly different tone of voice ranging from cheery to almost dismissive.

    Looking at them again you notice each has a small tattoo in the shape of the guild logo on their lower back.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-10-15 at 03:46 AM.

  28. - Top - End - #598
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default I'm Sorry...What?

    "Wh-what?" Zetaya stammers with a baffled look. "N-no, I want you to go home and be safe. Not standing here asking if I need something acting like this it's normal." She looks to one of them. "Where it's your home?" She'll look over to another "Your guild?" She pauses as her voice grows small "anything?"

  29. - Top - End - #599
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default "Good" girls

    Once more they all respond at the same time with different tones of voice the exact same tones as before. (If one was cheery they are still cherry etc) "This one has not been assigned to a location. This one has not been assigned a name. Do you wish to assign a location or name?"

  30. - Top - End - #600
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Brooding Airmid

    The voices in unison interrupting her self reflection, Airmid goes into the tent to figure out what the hell is going on.
    "Zetaya.... Are the hostages ok?" She barely mutters in a soft sullen voice.
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-10-15 at 04:23 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •