Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 720 of 1299
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default I Don't Know Magic... However...

    Zetaya will stop what she is doing for a moment. "I know nothing of magic," She'll reply and chuckle slightly. "However my teacher and mentor knew a thing or two. She could cast wind and lightning into her attacks. It was thrilling." She smiles at the memories and gets back to work.

  2. - Top - End - #692
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #94

    After reading the books Hyensum says "Hmmm not much here. The Guild will want them back tho so they should give a bit of coin for them. Let me take a look at the rest of the stuff in the chest." As he start to look over the item in the chest Zarvum will start to pout and glare at the rest of the party.

    (1d20+11)[20] spellcraft check for armor 1

    (1d20+11)[27] spellcraft check for armor 2

    (1d20+11)[19] spellcraft check for dagger 1

    (1d20+11)[18] spellcraft check for dagger 2

    (1d20+11)[27] spellcraft check for scroll 1

    (1d20+11)[24] spellcraft check for scroll 2

    (1d20+11)[27] spellcraft check for scroll case

    (1d20+11)[30] spellcraft check for wand 1

    (1d20+11)[27] spellcraft check for wand 2

    (1d20+11)[20] spellcraft check for wand 3

  3. - Top - End - #693
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Loot is lootable

    Both sets of armor are +1 bulette leather armor
    Both daggers are +1 daggers
    Both scrolls are of raise dead
    The scroll case is non magical but is large enough to hold up to 5 scrolls and 5 wands
    The first wand is made of an arm bone and is of decompose corpse
    Wand 2 is made of wood and has half finished gears carved on it and is make whole
    And the last is also an arm bone but has what looks like tendons carved onto it and is restore corpse.

    All wands have 10 charges left.

  4. - Top - End - #694
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Curiosity kills the Airmid

    "So, what is everything? You said the guild will want the books back, so hopefully we'll get a great bit of compensation... But can you guys use the rest of this gear here?"
    She'll watch with curiosity.

  5. - Top - End - #695
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Needs and Wants

    "I don't think anyone here can use it, Air, the leather might work for Zetaya, but I don't think this will be easily altered for Hyensum and I have no need of it. If you wish we can sell it when we get back or perhaps give it to someone who really needs it."
    Clarity ponders the wands for a moment before continuing.
    "The guild might want some of this for investigation purposes into this operation, but other than that I think we will just receive it as part of our reward. Personally I think we should take it at that otherwise all this will have been for nothing."
    She finishes this thought by claiming a pair of the feather step slippers.
    Last edited by Aramtyth; 2019-10-26 at 03:41 AM.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  6. - Top - End - #696
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Time to go~!

    Spoiler: Players/DM
    Show
    If the scrolls were revealed as Raise Dead, (Phil never said he told us what EVERYTHING was so I'm not sure if Airmid knows) then Airmid will ask to have the scrolls, as she may need to use them in the future if her power doesn't return soon enough.


    "Well, since we're all up and everything is packed.... Why don't we have the Simulacrum carry the bulk of everything while we guard them?"
    She'll grab the ropes attached to her shield, and holding the bodies to it, she'll drag it like a sled with some bags on top.
    Spoiler: DM
    Show
    Push/Drag = 2600lbs so this should be pretty easy at only approximately 600lbs at worst (approximating bodies + shield + a couple filled backpack like containers)
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-10-25 at 10:09 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #697
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Let Us Go.

    "Thank you but I respectfully decline any loot here," she says pointing to the chest loot. "As Clarity said, maybe there is someone else who needs it more than I. Besides, I already have enough armor." She lifts her shirt showing the chain shirt beneath. "Yes," she agrees while turning to Airmid. "Let's get going and get this quest over and done with. Do you need help with that Air?" She'll ask pointing to the shield/sled.

  8. - Top - End - #698
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #95

    As Hyensum put his bedroll away "I will need a few minutes to gather a few things." he will then head out and pick up his donkey Seal and on the way there summon his sister and then go to the bandit we left tied up and will put his rope into a noose and place it around the bandits throat tightly telling him "Try to escape and or do anything against us and you will die." after he put the noose on he will wrap it around one of his arms and chest cut off the dead bandits head and then the bind on the live one's feet and pull him up and hand him the head. "now don't lose this it could be worth more than you." and then Zarvum picks up the dead bandits gear and the three of them head back to the party.

  9. - Top - End - #699
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Air- HEAD!?

    Airmid stares in disbelief at the bandit being dragged around by a noose, whilst holding the head of another bandit.
    "Hyensum! W-why would you go th-this far!? I feel like by the time we get back he'll have served out enough psychological torment that he'll be pardoned of his prison time!"
    She won't take the head or remove the noose, but she gestures to it in a baffled and frustrated manner that clearly indicates she wishes it to be dealt with.
    "AND Don't kill him...." Airmid adds, knowing that her gestures can be vague and that some people she has aligned with could be considered.... Opportunists.

  10. - Top - End - #700
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #96

    "why would I kill him that would be a waste." Hyensum then starts to gesture towards the bandit holding the head "Also this is not that bad i know that for a fact. Now lets load up everything of value and head back to town to report the success of the mission and sell off the loot we don't want." with that Hyensum will start direction the Blanks to load things on to Seal and packing them up for people to carry.

  11. - Top - End - #701
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Blankbots roll out

    In short order the blanks have everything loaded up except the firewood it seems that has too much volume to load on the mule.

    As the blanks load everything up the wind also picks up.

    Weather:
    Temp: 40
    Wind: NE 3946 MPH
    Precipitation: None
    Clouds: Dark Overcast
    Time 12:30pm
    Date Lamashan 21

  12. - Top - End - #702
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #97

    "Alright let take the bridge over the river it will take longer but we wont lose anything. O when we get to the town we should have one of us wait outside with the Blanks we don't want to make a scene in the Guild hall, so i will deal with the blank issue and who want to turn in the quest?" Hyensum says before the party heads out.
    Last edited by Heroofnowhere; 2019-10-26 at 10:07 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #703
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Airmid will!!

    "I'll turn in the quest, along with their bodies..."
    Airmid interjects, softly. "I'll have dragged them all there and I figure I should be able to explain why we only came back with 3 bodies, well 2 and a head and one captured."

  14. - Top - End - #704
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Hyensum! Really!

    After hearing Airmid and Hyensum squabble Zetaya will turn around to see what the fuss is about. "Hyensum! Really," Zetaya hisses incredulously looking at the (I'm only guessing) terrified bandit. "A noose? Binding hands together would have sufficed. I agree with Airmid, this is going too far." She'll look at the rope. "At least let me tie his hands together, we'll take the noose off his neck, and I can hold on to the rope. If it suites you."

  15. - Top - End - #705
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #98

    "his hands are still tied up and if he tried to take the noose off i can tighten it. If you hold on to the rope it will reduce your ability to respond to danger on the road I can still react to what comes our way." Hyensum says holding up his rope wrapped arm.

  16. - Top - End - #706
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Whatever You Say Hysensum

    Sighing with frustration Zetaya will shake her head. "What you said makes sense," muttering while looking Hyensum in the eyes. "Fine, you can carry the rope." She'll look from Hyensum, Zarvum, and the bandit. "Don't do anything stupid," she'll growl at the bandit before turning and walking away towards town.

  17. - Top - End - #707
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Air and Water

    "You will not be alone,Air, I will make the report with you to help fill any gaps. There was a surprising amount of information to take in here."
    Clarity sees Hyen dragging the bandit and her eyes narrow some. She hears Airmid and Zetaya exchange words with him and shakes her head mentally before turning away, feeling that adding anything more to the conversation would just muddle things.
    She decides to use her new slippers to quickly check around all the trees around the camp for anything left behind by the bandits hurried retreat.
    After all, it's not as if her companions will get too far ahead without her as they are dragging the gains through the under brush.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  18. - Top - End - #708
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Airmid shall drag things on

    "Ahh, we'd better get going... It seems Clarity is in a rush, with her new shoes."
    She'll point to Clarity dashing off and away, then starts dragging her shield towards the forest to get to the nearest town.
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-10-28 at 11:24 AM.

  19. - Top - End - #709
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Back to town

    After 3.75 hours you arrive at a spot that's about .5 miles from town. So that you can split up and turn in the quest.

    (What are each of you doing)


    Weather:
    Temp: 40
    Wind: NE 3946 MPH
    Precipitation: None
    Clouds: Dark Overcast
    Time 4:00pm
    Date Lamashan 21

  20. - Top - End - #710
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #99 off to see the guild the wonderful guild of Faford

    Hyensum will head to the guild hall with the two books and when we get to town will take the noose off the bandit and hand him over to Airmid to take. When we get to the Hall I will walk up to a Guild girl that is not dealing with anyone.

  21. - Top - End - #711
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Airmid to lead the bandits to their fate

    Airmid will take the head of the bandit from the unfortunate bandit and place it on the shield with the other two bodies and continue to the Guild office.

  22. - Top - End - #712
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default As promised

    Clarity will follow Airmid to the guild office just as she had promised the fallen maiden.
    "You know, Air, I could help pull. You need not shoulder the burden alone and you need only ask for help."
    Clarity pauses a moment before continuing.
    "It's ok to ask for help."
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  23. - Top - End - #713
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Mental, Physical or Divine help?

    "Oh... No that's ok, Clarity. It's not much of a burden and it'll get better soon!"
    Airmid brightens up a smile and looks up to the sky as she walks, "Someone out there has decided she wants me, and I'm going to accept her as my Divine.
    There's no better help than that!"

  24. - Top - End - #714
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Guardian Angel

    "Well whoever it is I hope to the eye that they take good care of you and grant you the strength to preserve your future happiness. I know these are tough times but joy should be in more abundant supply than it has been lately."
    Clarity will reach out and pat Airmid on the head softly.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  25. - Top - End - #715
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Intercepted in transit

    As you get within eye sight of the town gate you spot a very large figure in full plate standing in the middle of the road. The figure it easily 9 feet tall and has a red and white tabard with a bandage wrapped fist symbol on the front.

    As you get closer he walks up to you blocking your path. He says in a deep voice "You must be Airmid. The goddess told me that you would be coming." He steps past you and lifts the shield and bodies as if they weigh nothing. "Come let us rid ourselves of this burden so that we may speak."

  26. - Top - End - #716
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default One Foot in Front of the Other

    Walking back to town Zetaya feels the wind whip around her and she smiles. "Yes," she'll mutter under her breath in Auran as she continues forward "I am safe and well, physically anyway." Hearing the exchange between Airmid and Clarity, Zetaya will half listen as she will get half lost in thought (she will try to keep her senses about her).

    The man's speech wakes her from her trains of thought. Seeing the tall man barring their path, Zetaya will keep her distance and wait for the others to continue forward. As she waits she'll keep an eye on the man and on her current surroundings.

  27. - Top - End - #717
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #100 first time for everything

    Hyensum will look up at the Man then look him over and see if he can recognize the emblem on his tabard an either way will walk around him towards the Guild hall.

  28. - Top - End - #718
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Lifting into the Airmid

    "Y-yes, thank you! I probably don't have to say it, but do be careful I wish them to remain intact."
    Airmid will lead alongside the man, who is 2 inches shy of doubling Airmid's height.
    Spoiler: knowledge religion?
    Show
    I has +7

  29. - Top - End - #719
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Guild hall

    You all arrive at the guild hall. Right now there are several other adventurers are present a couple looking at quests and a couple sitting at tables around the room.
    At the front is a Aquatic Elf. Her eyes are a blue green and her hair and skin are both shades of green. Her skin is lighter and hair darker.

    She greets you as you walk in a mostly natural tone.

  30. - Top - End - #720
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Airmid's new crus- God...

    Airmid will hop up to the elf girl, "Hiya, we've put a, well at least temporary, stop to those bandits!"
    She points to the shield being carried by the very large man, "These are the two leaders of the group, and one living witness and the head of one quite misfortunate to fight back."
    Airmid gestures for the bandit to come up, "He'll be cooperating fully, as a way to keep his life or what's left for him to live."
    As she says that she'll pay the shoulder of the bandit, in a hinting manner.
    "I would like to perform a ceremony for the dead, they did wish to be buried together near a tree that held sentimental value to them, and I did promise them that as his last request.
    Naturally after you confirm they're dead and their identities!"

    As she says this she'll now respectfully, prominently displaying her tag, placed upon her hair.

    Spoiler: Persuasion of a slight lie
    Show
    Diplomacy to keep the bodies @ +13
    If needed, +5 bluff for part of the reason, the ceremony and the promise to the dead aren't lies

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •