Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Bygones and all that jazz

"You can show me this location and I will verify if they have the right 'good stuff'... just no funny business if you please. It has been the worst kind if day."
    Clarity will lower her guard visibly and rub a temple as if easing off a headache but keep her senses tuned to her surroundings.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

2. - Top - End - #872
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default It's a small town after all

Unbeknownst to you he leads to to the same bar that Zetaya was at a couple hours ago.

The place has calmed down and there is only one bard banding on tables and 5 playing instruments. (Maybe the contest was based on endurance?)

He easily finds a table out of the way and sits ordering a bottle of paladin with a jug of alchemy chaser.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default A drink with paladin in the title?

"Tea please? Your most non alcoholic and calming."
    Clarity asks the tender, "What are those drinks you ordered?" She asks of Parth.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

4. - Top - End - #874

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default He was being nice

He just looks at you for a moment looking slightly insulted before saying, "It was good alchohol. Umm cancel that order I'm not drinking a bottle by my self," Again looking over at you as if slightly scandalized. "Instead just bring me 2 shots of dwarven and pint of darkroot stout."

5. - Top - End - #875
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Down to Business

After the drinks arive Clarity will sip quietly for a bit contemplating what it is in fact she is hoping to gain from this venture.
    "I feel like I have been talking forever since we got back to town. Tell me about yourself so I can wash away the image of unknown attacker. I feel we have both been played by a broken system and that both of us were instruments not of our intended design."
    She gestures to the drinks, "Thank you for the offer. Just not interested in such things."
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

6. - Top - End - #876
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #111

When Hyensum and the Blanks arrive at the Guild hall after walking through the back streets He will have them walked through and keep an eye out for anyone watching and go in after them and walk up to the Guild Girl "I have the Hostages for relocation and afterwards I would like to see a Guild buyer to sell the mundane items we acquired."

7. - Top - End - #877

Default A drunken mess

Airmid sighs and shuffles Zetaya's weight a little bit and then carries on.
    "I'll be taking her along with me, is that ok, Gar?
    I think I'll need to save her from herself and I could use the support too."

8. - Top - End - #878

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Back story unlocked

Spoiler: Hyensum
    Show
    Before she actually speaks to you she ushers the blanks into the back room and is away from the counter with them for a short time. When she comes back she gives you a sweet smile, “Thank you for that I will make sure that they are well taken care of and get where they need to for now they are going to just rest in the back. If you could get the gear that you want to sell to the guild while I count out your reward for the hostage retrieval and relocation.” She starts counting out rubies and sapphires.

Spoiler: Clarity
    Show
    Parth takes one of the shots and a sip of the near black stout before sighing, “Well there’s not much to tell really. Me and my crew are all from the same amurruns clan. My clan didn’t like to sit in villages, so we moved around a lot. Other races made our elders uncomfortable. Me and the rest never really stood out that much from the other kits of the clan. Grew up on the plains so we got good at hiding since the best way to hunt is to sneak and when you only have knee high grass its not that easy. About the time that me and the rest where getting to the age where we should be tested for adventurers there was lightning strike ahead of a storm. The storm blew the resulting fire right toward us. You can’t really fight a grass fire in strong wind just doesn’t work, can’t really run from it either to be honest. Well that was the first and last time we stood out from the rest of the clan. We were only 5 at the time and outran everyone... Even the fire. Not the screams though.” His face gets dark as he takes the other shot and drinks about half of the stout. Then is all smiles again and in a somewhat cheery voice, “Bet it’s about the same for you right. Sad stories are a copper apiece around here. After that we got tested and moved into the forest. Fire moves lots slower round here. Plus, it’s easy to move about unseen one or two quick shots and down it goes. Easy work if boring at times. Now tell me why did you accept my gracious invitation for a drink then reject my offer to just drink tea? Got to be a story there.”

Spoiler: Airmid
    Show
    "She does seem as if she needs an adult," he laughs "When we get to the temple we will hand her off to one of the clerics for healing and I'll be giving you back that gold you paid for my fine and everything you'll need."

He will remain silent while he leads you over to a temple of Sarenrae waves at the others tells one of the lower level acolytes to get help for Zetaya before leading you over into a smaller size room off the main hall revealing a small alter dedicated to a different god. "Our goddess only has a small faith but a very close relationship with the Dawnflower and so is allowed to share her space. Bow your head at the alter and pray that she may know you."
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-11-09 at 03:41 AM.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #112

"Of course one moment." With that Hyensum bows and go and gathers all of the gear and start to bring it in and places it on counter as quickly as he can.

10. - Top - End - #880

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default payment given

She counts out 11 sapphires and 8 rubies then starts to inspect the gear you lay out setting it aside after she has looked it over.

(could you please message me everything that you are selling so that I know what your keeping and not...)

11. - Top - End - #881
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Lightning Quick huh

"Hm. I suppose you are used to hearing sorries then too. I suppose it's due. I'm sorry that happened to you but at least you know what happened to them, even if their fate was terrible you could just as easily say the storm didn't find them worthy. It did seem to find you and yours though. The storm teaches much. When to swim hard and when to let go. That second part is harder for many, including myself."
    Clarity takes a moderate drink from her tea and looks away at the other tavern dwellers.
    "The story is really short if you could call it that. You invited to a drink. You never said which one. You only assumed alcohol and that is the mistake."
    She sees his blank stare at this statement.
    "The truth is I don't drink because my head is addled enough without help."
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

12. - Top - End - #882

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Kitty kitty

"If I'm being honest we where planning on moving out of this area since all the fun seems to have dried up. The little quest to watch you lot was about the most fun we had in the last couple weeks. Hope there's no hard feelings about the stabbing. Good moves by the way dodging the first. Curious what other moves you have Mrs. Bow." His tail is slowly swishing back and forth behind him, as he looks at you with slightly dilated pupils.

13. - Top - End - #883

Default Airmid bows

Airmid nods her head, walks over briskly, and bows her head.
    "I'm sorry for my poor appearance at this moment, but I wish to thank you.
    Thank you for saving me, Dalenydra. I, Airmid Slaine, shall dedicate my deeds as service to your name."

14. - Top - End - #884

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default group post

Show
    Once she gets all though it she points out that there are several holes in the pavilion and gives you her offer of what the guild will pay for it all. Guild always offers .5 full price the standard start point for selling things. If you sell it to other people you may get better or worse prices. Damaged items sell for .25 at the guild.
    total offer is 2 sapphires 1 ruby 81pp 5gp 6sp 4cp

Show
    You feel warmth around you and you hear her voice much more clearly now, "I care not your mess child. Your path here was not free of troubles and that is forgiven for not all paths are flat and I don't ask you to follow an easy path. I know your will and you have shown your faith. Rise as one of my champions."
    When you open your eyes you see that your armor has been both cleaned spotless and polished to a near mirror shine.
    From behind Gar drapes a tabard over your head that is just the right height for you and hands you a masterwork silver light mace and a small book with her symbol on the front.
    The mace head is stylized in such a way that it would make cleaning it difficult.

15. - Top - End - #885

Default New Goddess~

"Oh, thank you! The design is immaculate!"
    Airmid holds it up and admires its shine.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #113

"sounds good I will take it thank you. Have a good night. Oh have you see the rest of my party?" Hyensum says picking up the quest reward.

17. - Top - End - #887

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Reasons and scripture

Show
    "The mace head is made so its hard to clean blood off it to show us the consequences of our actions in the hour that it takes to clean it properly. You should never raise it unless its in the last defense of your life. There are a lot that know what that tabard means and so wont strike you unless by accident but the few that do your free to retaliate but try to have mercy and finish it quickly so that they don't suffer.

Here is where we part ways. I have my own tasks to complete and you have yours. May you find peace in the field."

With that he turns and leaves you alone in the small borrowed space.

Show
    The guild girl just rolls her eyes, "Ya they where in here just before you entered. Tried to raise the bandits your suppose to kill and lost part of their reward and earned a fine that they tried to fight. One left caring your other companion that passed out drunk in here along with the Gar the big shiny guy.
    The other one went with the leader of the group of rogues that was sent after them that stabbed her and she shot in the back for drinks.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-11-09 at 05:43 AM.

18. - Top - End - #888

Default Airmid's alone again

"Oh... Yeah, ok.. thank you.
    Umm, what should I do, now?"

Airmid shuffles back and forth, nervously.
    "Should I go fetch Zetaya?"

19. - Top - End - #889
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #114

"Wait what? what kin- ahhh! sorry. Again thank you I need to go." With that Hyensum will look over the counter to make sure he did not leave any of the rewards and payment and then heads out towards the tavern grabbing Seal checking all of his weapons and keeping an eye out for anyone around in the shadows.
    Last edited by Heroofnowhere; 2019-11-09 at 05:38 AM.

20. - Top - End - #890

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Its that kinda party

Spoiler: Zetaya
    Show
    You wake up in a room that seems to have a large amount of clean sunlight in it but can't see where the light is coming from. There is a cleric with a sun burst on there chest that obviously just cast a spell on you.

Show
    Before Gar exits the room he says, "Your path is your own. Go where you will and protect those you can."

Show
    As you spot the only bar in town a man in a black cloak and color shifting armor melts out of the shadows to block your path he smiles and you note both the gleaming feline eyes as well as his sharp teeth. "Hi there don't worry about your friend. Parth is just having a little friendly chat." He makes a small symbol with his hand that you recognize as a simple thieves cant symbol asking to talk.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-11-09 at 05:59 AM.

21. - Top - End - #891

Default Airmid's path

Airmid will smile and wave farewell to Gar.
    "A path that is my own..." Get voice trails off into silence as she rushes off.
    Before she reunites with Zetaya she goes to a secluded area and tries to perform Lay on Hands.
    Hoping for the best to give joy to get friends in the form of good news.

22. - Top - End - #892
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #115 this is complicated

Looking around Hyensum says "So you and Parth are birds of a feather, and he and my hired help are having a sit down about a shoulder tap ya." As he talks he keeps all of his hands in view of the Man.

23. - Top - End - #893

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default This is complicated...

Show
    As you reach for the power of your god you feel a sudden rush of power. You see double for a moment as you hand lights up with holy energy then your double vision goes away and you see your normal hand then it light up in holy energy again.

Show
    It’s hard to see in the poor light but you think his smile gets just a little wider. “An. Toeo ituan tuck ly nako, nosa game gull. Toeo tekenon aban burakan. Mort gull. Mort hinlan oeo, fy toe hinlan oeo. Nosa toeo tern bitama ykanan.” He then crosses his arms waiting for your response.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-11-09 at 07:16 AM.

24. - Top - End - #894
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default How'd I Get Here? OW My Head...

"Hmm... Where am I?" She'll whisper while straining her eyes to open again with the sting to her brain. Sitting up fully she'll turn to put her feet on the ground. "My head...Haven't drunk that much since...I can't remember..." Opening her eyes in narrow slits she'll inspect the room and cleric more thoroughly. After looking around she'll put her head in her hands, resting her elbows on her knees.

25. - Top - End - #895

Default I know Kung Fu

Airmid will stand in a daze for a moment and then squeal with joy.
    Now running, she finds the nearest cleric.
    "Yes, hi! Hello, where did the drunken one get taken?"

26. - Top - End - #896

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default The cleric points

The cleric points to a door on the far side of the room. "She was taken in there and should have been seen too by now."

27. - Top - End - #897

Default A bursting Ray of sunshine

Airmid will bow and thank the cleric and run over to the room and knock on the door.
    Feeling something, she pauses and waits for an answer instead of rushing in like she wanted to.

28. - Top - End - #898

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default cleric answers

Spoiler: Zetaya
    Show
    You find yourself in a long rectangular room about 50ft by 30ft with rows of beds. The cleric has a sunburst on his chest and is about to answer your question when there is a knock on the door. "Just a moment child I'll be right back." He talks away to answer the door.

Show
    You wait for only a short time before a cleric open the door, "You must be her friend she just woke up if you want to see her. She is probably still feeling the after effects but should be just fine with time." He lets you into a long rectangular room about 50ft by 30ft with rows of beds and you see Zetaya sitting up in a bed about 5 from the door.

29. - Top - End - #899
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #116

"An, the stuffing from the bed you got tuck in, oe should get ti with Gettin' dirty and the signal is to take my hired help to a new abbey. go have a chat with the knight of the road nita do te brun cackled to the made guy." with that he shrugs.

30. - Top - End - #900

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Happy kitty

Show
    He pauses then starts laughing. He holds out his hand to shake while chuckling, "Yhy. To bina te. Oun feun amus? Ymus? To lyny. Hibni nakaoka tap."