Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1429303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1299
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default The Guilt

With a guilty sigh Zetaya walks over to Airmid. "Airmid, I'm sorry. That was too much to ask. You're tired and can barely keep yourself up," Zetaya murmurs looking at the floor. "I apologize, you need your rest. Please go and sleep if that is what you wish to do. If that doesn't suffice for her then she can deal with it." She grins down at Airmid and gives her her hand to help Airmid up from the table, if needed.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Hard mode Pathfinder

Kiaran smirks at Airmid and Zetaya "Who said we have to do this now? Or even today? I never gave a deadline."

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Sleepy head

Airmid shuffles her head back and forth in a 'no' gesture.
    "It's fiiiii" a yawn extends the word, "iiine. It won't change for about 22 more hours, from my experience anyways. Just gotta get used to the exertion."
    She looks up at the stranger, "So, who are you? Aaaa" another interrupting yawn, "aaaand what kind of group are you looking to join?"

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Pixie in the Playground

"I'm Kiaran, as far as the group? One that won't die at the first sign of danger or run like little bitches from the local stray dog." But we'll discuss this more once the rest of your group gets here." Kiaran is then going to lean back in her chair.

5. - Top - End - #1145

Default I'm the tank, healer and reviver

Taken aback by the phrasing, Airmid sits up properly.
    "Oh, well... Uhhhmm, I don't think we've ever run from a battle. Though others have fled from us. Besides, as long as you're next to me there's almost no chance you're going to even get hit. Even if you do somehow get hit, I'll heal you. Worse yet, if you die I'll resurrect you. Everyone else here is your combat support, flanking buddy, buffer, etc. How do you like that?"
    Airmid smiles a bright prideful smile before slumping back down with a yawn. "Ask the townfolk, I've revived 13 people in 3 days. Though, using my own vitality when I don't have the necessary material components is rather jarring to say the least."

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Totally Convincing Air

Zetaya rolls her eyes and places her hand on Airmid's shoulder, concealing a shudder. "Totally convincing Air, " Zetaya playfully, and sarcastically, chides. "You can stay if you wish. However, if you start falling asleep I will personally sling you over my shoulder and carry you to your room. Yes?" She looks down at Airmid with a raised eyebrow.

Turning her gaze to Kiaran her smile falters slightly and the playful tone in her eyes leave. "Nice to meet you Kiaran. This is Airmid and my name is Zetaya, Taya for short. The others should be back soon. Besides, tomorrow we will be leaving, at least I hope we will, after we're receive our equipment. So, tonight might be our only option and chance."

7. - Top - End - #1147

Default You better believe it was lol

Airmid pats the hand on her shoulder, "Thank you, I don't usually boast but I felt like you wanted me to."
    Airmid glances around at the table and with her head resting on her left arm just pokes and plays with the wood patterns of the table, picking at impurities and tracing lines with her finger.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Pixie in the Playground

Kiaran sighs and tilts her head back, "So you aren't going to go fetch them? Well that's no fun, but very well, so long as I don't have to wait too long."

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Be Patient

Zetaya's lips thin into a straight line as as purses her mouth in irritation. Hair beginning to sizzle she counts to ten, calms herself, and lets out a slow exhalation. "I don't know where my party members reside at this time," Zetaya states flatly. "Plus with the day nearing an end they should return here soon."

'Plus fetching is for dogs and beasts' she mutters in her head.
    Last edited by Ria_Whitefire; 2019-12-19 at 07:57 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Pixie in the Playground

Kiaran chuckles to herself and nods, "I suppose that's true. Like I said, as long as they don't take too much time, I have plans after 8."

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #151 anit no fun

Hyensum will start back towards the inn after a not great day of pranks walking down the road and kicking a rock arms crossed and pouting.

12. - Top - End - #1152

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Progress

Hyensum you arrive back at the inn at about 6pm

13. - Top - End - #1153

Default Here's Johnny

Airmid looks up at Hyen's arrival, "Ah speak of the Joker and you get pranked by his shadow. Isn't that right, Zarvum?"

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #152

Zarvum will Tilt her head in a questioning manner. and Hyensum will say putting two of his hands behind his head "Today was a fun day had fun. What are you two doing?" pointing at Zetaya and Airmid with his other hands

15. - Top - End - #1155

Default No rest for the blessed

Airmid will point, without raising her arm, towards Kiaran.
    "She wants sturdy, non-coward adventurers to travel with. Zetaya seemed interested, Kiaran's her name and waiting till the whole party is here is what she asked for. So I guess you could just sit here with us for the time being."

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Pixie in the Playground

Kiaran will nod in acknowledgment, glancing briefly at Zarvum before looking back up at the ceiling.

17. - Top - End - #1157

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Last member

Clarity will not show up till around 8pm after working on maps most of the day

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Yup, I'm TOTALLY Interested

Zetaya nods as Airmid speaks. "Yes," Zetaya agrees stiffly her eyes on the back of Kiaran's head. "What Airmid said is true. She posted an application for a party in the Guild Hall. Figured it be something to look into. Like Airmid said, you're welcome to sit and wait with us." With that she'll sit down next to Air.

19. - Top - End - #1159

Default I TOLD YOU, She's a cuddle-er!

Airmid will lean into Zetaya and use her side as a brace to make it more comfortable to sit down and lay on her arms on the table.
    "Yeesh, Clarity sure takes a long time with her maps..." She yawns, "Well, at least she makes them look pretty...."

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default No Cuddles For Me Please

Zetaya pats Airmid on her head again, and shudders deeply jostling Airmid slightly. "Airmid?" Zetaya inquires through slightly gritted teeth in a forced smile. "Could you give me some space please?" She'll try to scoot herself away without leaving Airmid to fall on her side or face. "Yes, Clarity always takes her time with her artistry and work. The results are beautiful though."

21. - Top - End - #1161

Default Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine *pout*

Airmid will let out a long sigh as she shifts herself forward and back completely onto the table.
    Muttering something as best as she can to herself in as hushed a whisper as possible, "I just wanted to be comfortable and comfort you toooooo...."

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default I'm Not Ready For That...Yet

Zetaya looks to Airmid "I want you to be confortable too Air," Zetaya retorts with a slight smile. "However, my comfort doesn't come from contact. Quite the opposite. It will take time but I'm getting there. Thank you for the thought my friend."

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #153

"Ok sounds like a plan" with that Hyensum will sit down and wait for Clarity.

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Suddenly!

Around 6:30 p.m. Clarity comes bursting into the tavern and walks slowly and angrily towards the counter, pauses for a second or two with her eyes closed as if recalling something, then says rather loudly,
    "The NERVE of that guy! UGH!"
    before she continues her beeline. It is evident to anyone who is probably observing that she is obviously very frustrated by the crimping of her brow and the extra deep green color on her cheeks.
    She will get to the counter and practically throw the gold piece at the bartender before stating, again fairly loud, "I'm skipping the normal, I need the hard stuff, bring... me... your... blackest tea in a pot and make it quick." her words drip with an almost tangible steaming venom before she will storm over to the party and sit down like a crashing wave. She will not make eye contact with anyone instead keeping her head down and eyes focused on the edge of the table and constantly muttering semi-clear phrases such as "...show him dragon's teeth..." and "...touch me...."

Spoiler
    Show
    Interact if you dare
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Oh I Dare. I Dare Indeed!

Zetaya looks down at Clarity in shock. "Oh no," She mutters shaking her head with a slight playful grin. "This has only happened twice since I've known her. Not good." She moves closer to her sister in arms, places her arms and head down on the table next to her, and looks at her. "What storm has your waves in turmoil?" Zetaya inquires with an empathetic yet humorous grin. "Usually I'm the one in a foul disposition, not you sister," She'll whisper to herself in Aquan, barely enough for Clarity to hear.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Clash.... AH AH

Clarity looks at Zetaya for a small moment before raising her head some and looking away.
    "Grrr" she looks in another direction. "He just.... grrrrr" She shakes her head. "No. Tea first!"
    "Away with you Taya, your efforts are appreciated and maybe even slightly cute, but calm before the storm."
    "Maybe tell me how your respective days went would help...grrr....distract me."
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default My Days are Irrelevant

Zetaya frowns slightly at Clarity before shaking away the face. "My days," She begins with a slight grin. "Were uneventful." Zetaya waves her hand in a dismiss gesture. "Just waiting for an item of mine to be enchanted. Should be done tomorrow actually. I've also been checking the guild hall, where I found an application from that girl over there." Zetaya points to Kiaran. "Apparently she is wanting to join a party, but interview them first." Zetaya finishes looking amused with the thought of interviewing others to be in a party with them.
    Last edited by Ria_Whitefire; 2019-12-23 at 04:40 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1168

Default Sheeeee's a cuddler

Airmid slowly lifts up, by the time Zetaya starts talking to Clarity, and walks over to Clarity as well.
    "Now, noo-yaaaaawwn-ooow, what's got you so riled up?"
    She goes to do as Zetaya did on the opposite side, but ends up almost slipping so she hits the table with a bit of a thump.
    "O-ooow, I ph-ink I bi-th my tht-ongue..." Using one of her few lay on hands on herself as she rests her head on her arms.

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Go Home Shiney You're Drunk

Zetaya lifts herself up from her seat and walks up to Airmid. "Come on Air, " Zetaya soothes putting her hand on Airmid's shoulder. "I think it's time for you to go to bed. You can barely stand, let alone sit down." Zetaya will wait to see if Airmid will go up on her own volition.

30. - Top - End - #1170

Default Nothin'

Airmid will let out a final yawn before not moving anymore, the warmth of her own positive energy healing relieving all of her resistance to sleep and allowing her to pass out, laying her head upon her hands on the counter with her armor stiffening her body enough to let her remain standing whilst in a fluffy dream of clouds.