Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344
Results 1,291 to 1,299 of 1299
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Move Actions Only

    Zetaya will honor what Airmid said before clamoring into the cave and move 20 ft. or so, so she is 5 ft. behind Airmid (meaning there is a 5 ft. square between Airmid and I).

  2. - Top - End - #1292
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Gob

    It says in goblin "No see!" Then grabs a bag from the ground and covers the area in front of it and the hobgoblin with flour.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2020-01-22 at 08:35 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #1293
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2019

    Default Re: Hard mode Pathfinder

    Kiaran will move forward so she's to Airmid's right.

  4. - Top - End - #1294
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Wait for it

    Hob will wait and hold action waiting for the flour to be distributed.

  5. - Top - End - #1295
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Time to get shiny

    Airmid will call to Hyen to retreat back to her.
    As a standard action she'll grant all allies within 30ft of her the teamwork feat extend the bulwark.
    As several free actions she extends her armor's reach to those adjacent to her granting them +5 circumstance bonus to AC.
    As her move she'll grant herself total cover, +4 ac, against enemies directly in front of her.
    Finally she'll designate Hyen as her target of Archon style.

    Adj. Allies get +5 AC and I can intercept attacks against them.

  6. - Top - End - #1296
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #172

    Zarvum will take a double move to get in front of Hyensum traveling through the wall to not provoke and then Hyensum will cast spirit bound blade blade despair focus on her attack.

  7. - Top - End - #1297
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Calm before the storm

    Clarity will continue to hold her action and move forward as a group with the party. She will stay vigilant and wait to burst into action at the first sign of danger.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  8. - Top - End - #1298
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Coiled to Strike

    Zetaya readies herself for whatever is in the darkness, and holds her action. (If there is still space between her and Airmid, she'll move to be on Airmid's right in the bottom left diagonal square.)

  9. - Top - End - #1299
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default gob gob

    It throws an alchemist fire at the party aiming for the Zetaya

    (1d20+7)[21]
    this is a ranged touch attack

    damage (1d6)[5] + (1d4)[2] fire

    adjacent take 2 points

    Spoiler: Map
    Show
    https://i.imgur.com/DMckc1t.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •