New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Riverside 20: Another day, another disaster

DMside - Cathedral

Violet looks at Mia like she's an idiot. No, I don't... I don't wanna be a buckin'... robot, I wanna be me again! This isn't hard, surely? Just buckin' undo whatever dumb wish nonsense she did to me. Violet was very attached to her old body. Was this whole buckin' affair just a waste of my Celestia damned time? She asks Mia. You can't actually help me at all, can you?
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talman's Toys]

"Oh, uh, that's not a bad price for a good watch," Reinholdt encourages Anika, his point of view probably skewed. Cats have terrible perspective on pricing! "Better than a cheap magwatch anyways. Costing one fifth of the price is not worth the thirty second ad you have to go through every time you want to know the time."

Reinholdt floats away from the watch area and to the toys. "Alright, my turn. Which of these would be good for a five year old girl? One with an interest in grand adventures and laser swords and maybe guns but mostly laser swords. She got some sisters recently. Oh, I'll probably want something for them too? No, they're too young for toys. Might just give some diapers and call it- oh no wait! A music box! That'd be perfect. Right. I'll need one music box and one toy." The flying feline definitely talks to himself a fair bit here, but he addresses the others at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Talman's Toys]

"You should get her a pet." Anika suggests to Rein. "Kids love those." Her own suggestion seem to make an idea occur to her. "I'll uh..." She looks between the two watches and finally picks out the wooden watch.. "I guess I take this one then. But I'm interested now, are there like, clockwork pets? Cute little things? I've seen some that works on goblin magic."

4. - Top - End - #334

[Talman's Toys]

"Excellent." Talman set the watch on the counter, next to the music boxes. Most of them were closed, but four were open and engaging in a four-part harmony, their figures dancing in sync. Talman couldn't help but show off a little, it seemed.

"For toys, we have nicknacks of all kinds around here. Given your charge's description, I would recommend purchasing a puzzle box; few things carry quite the same allure, and great unsolved mysteries are the starting point of many a great adventure. As for clockwork pets... we carry a few, yes, but if the price of a watch is a concern for you, I'm afraid full-blown creatures are out of the question."
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

*gushes unintelligibly over our cat, Sunshine*

[Nexus characters, grouped by setting:
    Ouroboros: here
    Maesda: here
    Others: here
    ]

5. - Top - End - #335
    Halfling in the Playground

[Faction HQ]

"Wha- No! No, no, gods no." Though short of shouting, Ithuriel definitely raises her voice and looks more than a little alarmed at that suggestion.

But only for a moment. It's not like Wings knew, after all.

"You idiot." She mumbles softly, slipping a hand free to bop him on the shoulder. Lightly, or as lightly as she can manage anyway. Probably still gonna leave a bruise. "The death god was a child. Like a- like a demigod or something, had the powers thrust on him and couldn't control it, and big dumb angel down here figured the best thing to do was to just take it all on the chin and talk to him until he calmed down."

She winces. Thinking about it hurts. Everything still kind of hurts. She really needs to just go pass out for a week or something.

"I'm such an idiot. Heavens forbid I try thinking my way out of a problem for once, huh? I dunno how you guys do it, Wings. How do you deal with this ****? I just-" She pauses and sobs, burying her head in Ambriel's clothes again. "I just want some time away from all this, y'know? to just...forget. With you."
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talman's Toys]

"Ohhh, a puzzle box. Good idea. I love those," Reinholdt says, paw starting to reach for one. He hesitates though and withdraws. "But, uh, as adventurous as those are, they might require too much patience for a five year old. Especially this one." Reinholdt remembers the near melt-down Annie had just from Rein and Kitty catching up.

"And I don't think her mom would appreciate an extra pet right now. But a clockwork pet, there's an idea." Not as cuddly, but much less responsibility. Reinholdt floats back to the counter. "Can I see what you have of those?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #337

[Talman's Toys]

"So, uh, do I just leave the money on the counter, or...?" Anika might just be speaking to herself at this point as Tallman was focusing on the catty customer. Thus she rummages around in her pockets and pull out a pouch of coins which she places on the counter.
    She falls silent as she watches the little dancing figures, almost wanting to touch one of them in fascination, but considering what had happened last time...

8. - Top - End - #338

Quote Originally Posted by billtodamax View Post
    DMside - Cathedral

Violet looks at Mia like she's an idiot. No, I don't... I don't wanna be a buckin'... robot, I wanna be me again! This isn't hard, surely? Just buckin' undo whatever dumb wish nonsense she did to me. Violet was very attached to her old body. Was this whole buckin' affair just a waste of my Celestia damned time? She asks Mia. You can't actually help me at all, can you?
    DMside - Cathedral

"You don't seem to understand it." Mia says still in a normal voice. It's no use to be unpolite even after that insult. "There is nothing I can 'undo'. Imagine it like you wrote something with a pencil and erased it. there would be still a trace of that change, but in your case there is nothing. There are 'wonders' I can do in some occasions, but they would be of no use here since i don't even know how you looked befor that wish. A wish is a powerfull magic with no bounds. If my offer isn't good enougth for you I give you this advice:
    Seek for another wish and wish exactly what you want. Phrasing is important if you give them just one unclear word you won't get what you want."

[Talman's Toys]

Aaaand there comes another customer. The door opens just enougth to ring the announcment bell or whatever they got here, but if you look at the door, none seems to entered. Maybe it's not human sized so look down. Nothing found on Halfling size? maybe futher down. Cat size? No? But there was something green walking on the floor. Futher down, mice size is a green stuff animal lizard making his way to the shop corner to 'step in line' behind the floating cat and the tall druid.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

9. - Top - End - #339

DMside - Cathedral

Celestia, a waste of my time. Thanks! Violet says. She meant to be sarcastic but it comes out very genuine. She lifts into the air again, floating back to the door. Enjoy your life! She yells backward - and again, whatever her new form is doing to her, it's stopping her from being as sarcastic as she'd like. Dang pony brain. Unless anyone does anything to stop her she'll float out of the door.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

10. - Top - End - #340

DMside - Cathedral

She is free to go. The people of DMside are very neutral, unless you appear as a dangerouse person. So if Violet flies off there is no harm in it.

Mia will just shake her head after the pony left. Then she gives some orders to the guards. If a humanoid person with simular outfit comes into DMside they should keep an eye on her. Can't be safe in that case.

11. - Top - End - #341

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Talman's Toys]

"Ohhh, a puzzle box. Good idea. I love those," Reinholdt says, paw starting to reach for one. He hesitates though and withdraws. "But, uh, as adventurous as those are, they might require too much patience for a five year old. Especially this one." Reinholdt remembers the near melt-down Annie had just from Rein and Kitty catching up.

"And I don't think her mom would appreciate an extra pet right now. But a clockwork pet, there's an idea." Not as cuddly, but much less responsibility. Reinholdt floats back to the counter. "Can I see what you have of those?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Talman's Toys]

"So, uh, do I just leave the money on the counter, or...?" Anika might just be speaking to herself at this point as Tallman was focusing on the catty customer. Thus she rummages around in her pockets and pull out a pouch of coins which she places on the counter.
    She falls silent as she watches the little dancing figures, almost wanting to touch one of them in fascination, but considering what had happened last time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Talman's Toys]

Aaaand there comes another customer. The door opens just enougth to ring the announcment bell or whatever they got here, but if you look at the door, none seems to entered. Maybe it's not human sized so look down. Nothing found on Halfling size? maybe futher down. Cat size? No? But there was something green walking on the floor. Futher down, mice size is a green stuff animal lizard making his way to the shop corner to 'step in line' behind the floating cat and the tall druid.
    [Talman's Toys]

"Right. That'll be [O_O MONIES]." Talman unlocked the case behind him in preparation to demonstrate one of those clockwork pets when... is that a lizard? A stuffed lizard? ...Sure, why not. Talman shrugged and produced a totally original clockwork artifact. "This is the only finished piece I have in stock for the moment... as you can imagine, a convincing facsimile of life represents a significant investment of time and effort. If you have about a month, I can do a commission."

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talman's Toys]

Reinholdt is distracted momentarily by the small lizard and stares at it with an appraising and hungry eye. Hmm. HMMMM.
    That'd probably make a good pet for Annie.
    "Hey you. Are you looking to give up your independence and freedom and have a young child take care of you?" They always seem to want that in those movies.

Clockwork owl though. Hooty-hoo! "Don't really have a month. This is good. I'll take this owl and that music box over there please." Reinholdt says, pointing out the preferred music box of choice.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

13. - Top - End - #343

[Talman's Toys]

"...Awesome." Anika declares to herself as she counts up amount she has to pay and places them on the counter. She isn't used to getting receipts or anything so unless Talman stops her she will simply leave with the watch in hand.

14. - Top - End - #344

Faction HQ

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    [Faction HQ]

"Wha- No! No, no, gods no." Though short of shouting, Ithuriel definitely raises her voice and looks more than a little alarmed at that suggestion.

But only for a moment. It's not like Wings knew, after all.

"You idiot." She mumbles softly, slipping a hand free to bop him on the shoulder. Lightly, or as lightly as she can manage anyway. Probably still gonna leave a bruise. "The death god was a child. Like a- like a demigod or something, had the powers thrust on him and couldn't control it, and big dumb angel down here figured the best thing to do was to just take it all on the chin and talk to him until he calmed down."

She winces. Thinking about it hurts. Everything still kind of hurts. She really needs to just go pass out for a week or something.

"I'm such an idiot. Heavens forbid I try thinking my way out of a problem for once, huh? I dunno how you guys do it, Wings. How do you deal with this ****? I just-" She pauses and sobs, burying her head in Ambriel's clothes again. "I just want some time away from all this, y'know? to just...forget. With you."

"That's usually how we deal with it, actually. We hole up somewhere, take a few weeks off, and don't come back out unless the world is on fire." Even then, it has to be a really bad fire, not the sort that happens every other month.

“...have you ever been to Seaside? There’s this yacht we stole from a minor slaver a few weeks ago. It ran aground and got stuck on the beach during the initial scuffle, and we don’t have anyone strong enough to push it back into the water, but- ” Ambriel is thinking a rhino angel vampire could probably do it, huh? And then they could relax aboard the boat, cruise around, and try not to get abducted by pirates. Hmm, not your worst idea, Wings.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

15. - Top - End - #345

[Talman's Toys]

First of the creature is a stuffed animal like a teddy bear, just simular to lizard. So not a stuffed lizard.

When Reinholdt stares at the creature it stares back with his round black pearls as eyes. Thought he got no eyelids to blink or white parts to see where he looks at.
    The others looking at them might suddendly get black bars over and under their eyes like in those old western movies where they stare at each other at high noon. Strange isn't it? It disapeares the moment the small creature talks.

"If you ask me that way." he replies with a clear voice like a human man standing there. "the answer is no. I value my independence and freedom more then you might imagine. Futhermore I got business to run. My hotel needs a manager and that is me."

Other then that he will just make a few slow steps away from the floating cat with the hungry eyes.

16. - Top - End - #346

Talman smiled to himself. "Excellent. Pleasure doing business with you both." He then turns to the lizard. "And what can I do for you, sir? Repair, purchase, commission?"

(Sorry it took me so long to reply. Circumstances have conspired to keep me away from a computer the pat few days.)

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talman's Toy]

"Shame." This lizard wasn't like the toy movies at all! Ah well.

Reinholdt gathers his freshly acquired merchandise. "Thanks. Have a good one," He tells Talman before heading out as well.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

18. - Top - End - #348

[Faction HQ]

Ithuriel raises an eyebrow. "Just the two of us, alone in the ocean, or do we have to bring the rest of them along too?" She asks, managing a half-smile and awkwardly climbing back to her feet.

"I've never been there, no. And I'm sure I can shift a boat for you. And I think I'd like that." She sighs and rests her head on Ambriel's shoulder. "I'd like that a lot."
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

19. - Top - End - #349

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    Talman smiled to himself. "Excellent. Pleasure doing business with you both." He then turns to the lizard. "And what can I do for you, sir? Repair, purchase, commission?"

(Sorry it took me so long to reply. Circumstances have conspired to keep me away from a computer the pat few days.)
    [Talman's Toys]

This lizard doesn't know the toy movies the cat thought about. After all he looks at the floating cat and waits until he is a bit away befor turning his attention at the shopkeeper.

"I guess a commisson would be the way." he replies from the bottom and slowly walks closer to the corner. (Which in his case means normal waling on his tiny paws.)
    "Unless you happen to have a vehicle simular to a car but for my size. No not those toys with devices to controll a real, working minature version of a car."

20. - Top - End - #350

[Talman's Toys]

"Unfortunately, no, I do not have such a device currently in stock." Talman replied. "I do, however, have several model cars on sale. It would be trivial for me to fit them with the appropriate internal workings. Alternatively, if you have a particular model you would like me to facsimulate, I can do so for a reasonable price." Talman set a ladder up to the counter, so the two could talk face-to-face... he figured it would be rude to pick up an esteemed business man like the toy he resembled.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

21. - Top - End - #351

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Seeking Help]

"Well." Nadia begins. This might be a bit touchy. "They're a religious organization, of sorts. To be honest, I don't know much about all that. But I do know that they do all kinds of public outreach and support. They also... run an orphanage, and arrange for foster families when appropriate. That sort of thing. Under the circumstances, they'd be in the best position to help you."
    Seeking Help

There is a slight flicker of... well, disappointment, perhaps, as the kumiho processes Nadia's suggestion. Mostly, it was disappointment in herself for not learning of such a clear solution to her problem... but it wasn't quite just that. See, Anastasia hasn't quite moved past the loss of her parents - or at least, not enough to feel ready for the whole process of orphanages. Adoption wasn't replacement and she knew it wouldn't happen quickly anyways, but that didn't stop the idea of a foster family from feeling like a replacement, a dishonor to her parents reminiscent of remarrying in the wake of the death of a spouse.

And so there was a certain troubled tinge as Anastasia responds, hands fidgeting in her lap. "I understand, I- I'll talk to them, see if they can help me."
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

22. - Top - End - #352

[Talman's Toys]

"Unfortunately, no, I do not have such a device currently in stock." Talman replied. "I do, however, have several model cars on sale. It would be trivial for me to fit them with the appropriate internal workings. Alternatively, if you have a particular model you would like me to facsimulate, I can do so for a reasonable price." Talman set a ladder up to the counter, so the two could talk face-to-face... he figured it would be rude to pick up an esteemed business man like the toy he resembled.
    [Talman's Toys]

Ladders... they are the allys of his worst enmy. FURNITURE. The fact that the steps are all to far away for his little paws is very frustrating. Imagine a TRex who also has short feet. Yes it would look funny but then imagine how impossible ladders are. To his Luck the stuff animal got some trick on his own.

The store suddendly turns dark like it became deep night. every light appears like it is far away building something like a city in the background. Suddendly a light emerges from one of the buildings shining up into the sky and leaving a signal where the ceiling has been. A shadow in that light can be seen aaaaand it kind of looks like a bat making a C with his wings like in YMCA.
    Then a noise appearse. something like a shot... indeed a grappling gun was shot and the hook his the ceiling who looks like a building nearby the corner in front of Talman. A cable winch carrys a black creature up the rope. The creature has the same size as the stuff animal, but it wears a tight black leather outfit with to many pectoral muscles and bat like wings. When he is right above the corner he let's loose of the hookgun and glides down with the wings, posing like the famouse hero he just copys. With a dark voice he adds "I AM CMAN"

In a blink of an eye all those effects are gone and the green stuff animal sits on the corner like nothing happened.
    "I got something in mind, but if you got something simular it should be fine, heres a picture." he says and draws a picture out of nowhere.
    Spoiler: Picture
    Show

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ogre in the Playground

[Seeking Help]

Nadia leans forward to try to give Ana's hand a comfortaing pat. "I know it won't be an easy step, but it'll be for the best in the long run. If you want, we can accompany you there whenever you want to go." She offers. She doesn't want to be pushy, though. She can't even imagine what she must be coping with right now.

24. - Top - End - #354

Faction HQ

Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    [Faction HQ]

Ithuriel raises an eyebrow. "Just the two of us, alone in the ocean, or do we have to bring the rest of them along too?" She asks, managing a half-smile and awkwardly climbing back to her feet.

"I've never been there, no. And I'm sure I can shift a boat for you. And I think I'd like that." She sighs and rests her head on Ambriel's shoulder. "I'd like that a lot."
    "Just us then," Ambriel agrees. "I'll tell everyone the boat needs extensive testing in a safe, controlled, vacation environment before they can put guns and wings and jet engines on it. I think I've still got one last favor to call in after passing out pictures of Magtok in his Thanksmas costume, they shouldn't whine and complain too much." Not that it'll matter if they do. Ithuriel's their only reliable means of getting that boat off dry land; they'll just have to wait their turn if she feels she's owed a chance to cruise around on its second maiden voyage.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

25. - Top - End - #355

[Talman's Toys]

Ladders... they are the allys of his worst enmy. FURNITURE. The fact that the steps are all to far away for his little paws is very frustrating. Imagine a TRex who also has short feet. Yes it would look funny but then imagine how impossible ladders are. To his Luck the stuff animal got some trick on his own.

The store suddendly turns dark like it became deep night. every light appears like it is far away building something like a city in the background. Suddendly a light emerges from one of the buildings shining up into the sky and leaving a signal where the ceiling has been. A shadow in that light can be seen aaaaand it kind of looks like a bat making a C with his wings like in YMCA.
    Then a noise appearse. something like a shot... indeed a grappling gun was shot and the hook his the ceiling who looks like a building nearby the corner in front of Talman. A cable winch carrys a black creature up the rope. The creature has the same size as the stuff animal, but it wears a tight black leather outfit with to many pectoral muscles and bat like wings. When he is right above the corner he let's loose of the hookgun and glides down with the wings, posing like the famouse hero he just copys. With a dark voice he adds "I AM CMAN"

In a blink of an eye all those effects are gone and the green stuff animal sits on the corner like nothing happened.
    "I got something in mind, but if you got something simular it should be fine, heres a picture." he says and draws a picture out of nowhere.
    Spoiler: Picture
    Show
    Talman allows the superhero cameo to pass without comment. "I see..." He murmurs, his eyes scanning the page line-by-line, like a great big old fax machine. "If I remember this vehicle correctly, it has far more features than can be ascribed to most other vehicles of similar build, some of which would undoubtedly improve its maneuverability and utility value. It may save you some of the trouble associated with regular travel... you could accomplish with the press of a button or the flipping of a switch what would normally require a gymnastics routine." His fingers rapped rhythmically against the counter as he considered the design implications. "Of course, it'd be considerably more expensive to produce, and would take longer to properly rig, test, and adjust, but I believe the benefits would be well worth the cost. Would that be acceptable to you?"

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

26. - Top - End - #356

[Seeking Help]

Irena taps her phone without paying much attention to the conversation until Nadia starts leaning forward and squeezes Ana's hand. Then she quickly puts it away as seems like some kind of emotional huggy moment and she didn't want to look callous.

27. - Top - End - #357

Talman allows the superhero cameo to pass without comment. "I see..." He murmurs, his eyes scanning the page line-by-line, like a great big old fax machine. "If I remember this vehicle correctly, it has far more features than can be ascribed to most other vehicles of similar build, some of which would undoubtedly improve its maneuverability and utility value. It may save you some of the trouble associated with regular travel... you could accomplish with the press of a button or the flipping of a switch what would normally require a gymnastics routine." His fingers rapped rhythmically against the counter as he considered the design implications. "Of course, it'd be considerably more expensive to produce, and would take longer to properly rig, test, and adjust, but I believe the benefits would be well worth the cost. Would that be acceptable to you?"
    [Talman's Toys]

Those effects that appear are all random. the small creature has no direct controll over it so many diferetn things can happen.

"Just in case, I don't need all the tricks the real vehicle had. Weapons are unnessesary. Only things that make it easier to move around or such would be appropriate. I'm aware it could be expensive, but I hope it will be in resonable margines. Then I won't have a problem paying for it."

28. - Top - End - #358

[Faction HQ]

"Oh man, you kept pictures of that?" That's enough to get a full smile and a chuckle out of Ithuriel. Good ol' Wings, knowing just what to say to cheer her up. "I'll have to get it cleared with the boss first, but honestly I imagine anyone who takes one look at me is gonna tell me to go home. So, uh, just tell me where, and I'll meet you down there tomorrow."

She sighs and looks back up at Ambriel's batcomputer. "I think...we might need to talk about some of this a bit more, but it can wait, okay? And thank you."

29. - Top - End - #359

[Talman's Toys]

Those effects that appear are all random. the small creature has no direct controll over it so many diferetn things can happen.

"Just in case, I don't need all the tricks the real vehicle had. Weapons are unnessesary. Only things that make it easier to move around or such would be appropriate. I'm aware it could be expensive, but I hope it will be in resonable margines. Then I won't have a problem paying for it."
    [Talman's Toys]

"Of course. I imagine the authorities wouldn't be keen on my selling a fully-functional battle tank, either, regardless of the scale." Talman began drawing up a bill. "Half now, half upon delivery. Does this price seem fair?"

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

30. - Top - End - #360

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Seeking Help]

Nadia leans forward to try to give Ana's hand a comfortaing pat. "I know it won't be an easy step, but it'll be for the best in the long run. If you want, we can accompany you there whenever you want to go." She offers. She doesn't want to be pushy, though. She can't even imagine what she must be coping with right now.
    Anastasia gives a small nod, looking up and forcing a shaky little smile. "I... yes, I would, er, greatly appreciate it. I'm- well, I'm not sure I can quite work up the courage to do that alone, I'm afraid." She thinks for a second before shyly venturing, "But, er... I'd like to ask if there's anything I can do in return for your kindness.'
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!