Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 211
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bawlmer, Md.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Into the Borderlands (5e)

    The Realm of mankind is harrow and constricted. Always the forces of Chaos press upon its borders, seeking to enslave its populace, rape its riches, and steal its treasures. If it were not for a stout few, many in the Realm would indeed fall prey to the evil which surrounds them. Yet, there are always certain exceptional and brave members of humanity, as well as similar individuals among its allies - dwarves, elves, and halfllngs - who rise above the common level and join battle to stave off the darkness which would otherwise overwhelm the land. Bold adventurers from the Realm set off for the Borderlands to seek their fortune. It is these exceptional individuals who, provided they survive the challenge, carry the bottle to the enemy. Such adventurers meet the forces of Chaos in a testing ground where only the fittest will return to relate the tale. Here, these exceptional individuals will become skilled in their calling, be it fighter or magic-user, cleric or thief. They will be tried in the fire of combat, those who return, hardened and more fit . True, some few who do survive the process will turn from law and good and serve the masters of Chaos, but most will remain faithful and ready to fight evil wherever it threatens to infect the Realm.

    You are indeed members of that exceptional class, adventurers who hove journeyed to the KEEP ON THE BORDERLANDS in search of fame and fortune. Of course you are inexperienced, but you have your skills and a heart that cries out for adventure. You have it in you to become great, but you must gain experience and knowledge and greater skill. There is much to learn, and you are willing and eager to be about it! Each of you has come with everything which could possibly be given you to help. Now you must fend for yourselves; your fate is in your hands, for better or worse.

    Ahead, up the winding road, atop a sheer-walled mount of stone. looms the great KEEP. Here, at one of civilization's bulwarks between good lands and bad, you will base yourselves and equip for forays against the wicked monsters who lurk beyond. Somewhere nearby, amidst the dark forests and tangled fens, are the Caves of Chaos where fell creatures lie in wait. All this you know, but before you dare adventure into such regions you must become acquainted with the other members of your group, for each life will depend upon the ability of the others to cooperate against the common foe. Now, before you enter the grim fortress, is the time for introductions and an exchange of information, for fate seems to have decreed that you are to become an adventurous band who must pass through many harrowing experiences together on the path which leads towards greatness.

    You have traveled for many days, leaving the Realm and entering into the wilder area of the Borderlands. Farms and towns have become less frequent and travelers few. The road has climbed higher as you enter the forested and mountainous country.

    You now move up a narrow, rocky track. A buttress-like wall of natural stone is on your left, the land falling away to a sheer cliff on the right. There is a small widening ahead, where the main gate to the KEEP is. The blue-clad men-at-arms who guard the entrance shout at you to give your names and state your business. All along the wall you see curious faces peering down at you - eager to welcome new champions of Law, but ready with crossbow and pole arm to give another sort of welcome to enemies.

    Out of Character Thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...D5e&p=23619365
    Last edited by ybn1197; 2019-03-21 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Added OOC Link
    Lily: What's happening?
    The Doctor: No idea. Do what I do; hold tight and pretend its a plan.

    Note to all my players and Game Masters: I am not online Fridays after 3:30 pm EST till Mondays around 7:30 am EST.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground
     
    2D8HP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    San Francisco Bay area
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)


    Approaches the guard

    "Well met, I'm Rolen Liadon, a tourist who's come to see the sights"
    Extended Sig
    D&D Alignment history
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJ View Post
    Does the game you play feature a Dragon sitting on a pile of treasure, in a Dungeon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    You're an NPC stat block."I remember when your race was your class you damned whippersnappers"
    Snazzy Avatar by Honest Tiefling!

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Oct 2017

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Finally! Dravakar thinks to himself as he ascends the narrow track towards the keep. He had been travelling for over two weeks and his feet were getting sore, so it was a welcome sight to now see his ultimate destination in sight. Admiring the stonework and the integration of the mountain into the fortress, Dravakar ambles up to the gate and removes the ram's skull from his head. Holding it by its one remaining horn - the other had broken off when Drav had had an argument with a grumpy stag early in his journey - the dwarf salutes the guard with his free hand.

    Aye, well met soldier! I be Dravakar of the Derrowfades, come to creatures t'slay with me spear! Let a dwarf in so's he can put up 'is boots and rest a tic!
    Last edited by atlastrembles; 2019-01-09 at 09:34 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Luccan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Old West
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Ayslam keeps his wings tucked close to his body as he approaches the fortress. For some reason, that was always the final straw for most people. If they could tolerate the horns, golden eyes, and dark red skin, the wings were what bothered them. Perhaps it was because they were so bat like? Ayslam didn't care for bats, they had occupied too many caves he had taken shelter in on the road to the keep, so he supposed that could be it. He shrinks slightly at the challenge and raises an open hand

    H-hail! I am called Ayslam Black. I bring skill at arms and stealth to offer as services to the defenders of the realm.
    Last edited by Luccan; 2019-01-09 at 12:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    All Roads Lead to Gnome.

    I for one support the Gnoman Empire.
    Avatar by linklele

    Spoiler: Build Contests
    Show

    E6 Iron Chef XVI Shared First Place: Black Wing

    E6 Iron Chef XXI Shared Second Place: The Shadow's Hand


  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kvard51's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2016

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Absalom looks up at the guards on the walls, remembering his training. He gives the same answer he gave every morning to those who taught him to be who he is.

    "I be Absalom, a seeker after knowledge."
    It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
    ― Kvothe, The Name of the Wind

    Spoiler: personality test results
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    As fate had made her a wanderer, Haranna had traveled far to reach this keep, though she had not found the journey to be especially arduous. Nearing the impressive walls ahead, she felt that this would shortly change.

    Striding forward with purpose, she came to a halt when addressed by the guard. A muscular woman with a noticeable number of scars, she stood confidently, calling back in a booming voice. I am Haranna Keeneye. Im here to fight the evils in these lands.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bawlmer, Md.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    Approaches the guard

    "Well met, I'm Rolen Liadon, a tourist who's come to see the sights"
    The two guards approach, each is clad in plate armor (a blue tabard proclaiming their allegiance) and carries a halberd. The one to your left says, "A tourist?" incredulously. "Come to see the sights have ya? Well there are plenty of them to be seen this far from civilization. Come along," he says with a nod of his head to the tunnel. Leaving the other guard at his post, this guard escorts you through the tunnel formed by the gateway and into the entry yard, a paved narrow corner of the keep.

    Waiting in the entry yard is another group of guards and a man in robes with a parchment and quill. Two of the guards look similar to the escorting you. The third guard looks to have more experience. And instead of a halberd, he has shield and a long sword. This man and the one in robes were previously seated but rose as you walked into the yard. The other two stand behind them. The armored man who was seating looks you up and down as if catching your measure. "Who are you?" he asks in a gruff tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by atlastrembles View Post
    Aye, well met soldier! I be Dravakar of the Derrowfades, come to creatures t'slay with me spear! Let a dwarf in so's he can put up 'is boots and rest a tic!
    The two guards approach, each is clad in plate armor (a blue tabard proclaiming their allegiance) and carries a halberd. "T'slay creatures?" the one to your right says in a mocking version of your accent. "The woods are filled with the unburied bodies of those who have come here to slay creatures. But if that is your intent, we certainly not stand in your way of seeking oblivion. Come along," he says with a nod of his head to the tunnel. Leaving the other guard at his post, this guard escorts you through the tunnel formed by the gateway and into the entry yard, a paved narrow corner of the keep.

    Waiting in the entry yard is another group of guards and a man in robes with a parchment and quill. Two of the guards look similar to the escorting you. The third guard looks to have more experience. And instead of a halberd, he has shield and a long sword. This man and the one in robes were previously seated but rose as you walked into the yard. The other two stand behind them. The armored man who was seating looks you up and down as if catching your measure. "Who are you?" he asks in a gruff tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luccan View Post
    H-hail! I am called Ayslam Black. I bring skill at arms and stealth to offer as services to the defenders of the realm.
    The two guards approach, each is clad in plate armor (a blue tabard proclaiming their allegiance) and carries a halberd. "Do you seek work with the Keep's men? Or," he looks you up and down, "are you one of the fool-hearty seeking fame and glory by routing out the humanoid menaces inhabiting the woods?" Before you even can get a word out he says "I care not for any answer. Its the Corporal of the Watch you need to talk to regardless of what it is you seek. As long as you don't seek trouble, then you will find yourself impaled on the end of this here halberd." He once again gives you a look up and down as if expecting you to start trouble. "Come along," he says with a nod of his head to the tunnel. Leaving the other guard at his post, this guard escorts you through the tunnel formed by the gateway and into the entry yard, a paved narrow corner of the keep.

    Waiting in the entry yard is another group of guards and a man in robes with a parchment and quill. Two of the guards look similar to the escorting you. The third guard looks to have more experience. And instead of a halberd, he has shield and a long sword. This man and the one in robes were previously seated but rose as you walked into the yard. The other two stand behind them. The armored man who was seating looks you up and down as if catching your measure. "Who are you?" he asks in a gruff tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvard51 View Post
    "I be Absalom, a seeker after knowledge."
    The two guards approach, each is clad in plate armor (a blue tabard proclaiming their allegiance) and carries a halberd. The pair look at each other as if unable to figure you out. The one to your right says, "A seeker of knowledge? You certainly have found yourself far from any center of learning. Less of course you intend to do some field research." He laughs a little at his own joke as the other guard snickers. "Come along," he says with a nod of his head to the tunnel. Leaving the other guard at his post, this guard escorts you through the tunnel formed by the gateway and into the entry yard, a paved narrow corner of the keep.

    Waiting in the entry yard is another group of guards and a man in robes with a parchment and quill. Two of the guards look similar to the escorting you. The third guard looks to have more experience. And instead of a halberd, he has shield and a long sword. This man and the one in robes were previously seated but rose as you walked into the yard. The other two stand behind them. The armored man who was seating looks you up and down as if catching your measure. "Who are you?" he asks in a gruff tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_p View Post
    I am Haranna Keeneye. Im here to fight the evils in these lands.
    The two guards approach, each is clad in plate armor (a blue tabard proclaiming their allegiance) and carries a halberd. The guard to the left says, "Well met Haranna Keeneye, you are a sight for these sore eyes. We have seen our share of people claiming interest in the depravity that runs amuck in the woods heretell but you are the first to have what it takes. Come along," he says with a smile and s nod of his head to the tunnel. Leaving the other guard at his post, this guard escorts you through the tunnel formed by the gateway and into the entry yard, a paved narrow corner of the keep.

    Waiting in the entry yard is another group of guards and a man in robes with a parchment and quill. Two of the guards look similar to the escorting you. The third guard looks to have more experience. And instead of a halberd, he has shield and a long sword. This man and the one in robes were previously seated but rose as you walked into the yard. The other two stand behind them. The armored man who was seating looks you up and down as if catching your measure. "And who might you be?" he asks in a gruff tone.
    Lily: What's happening?
    The Doctor: No idea. Do what I do; hold tight and pretend its a plan.

    Note to all my players and Game Masters: I am not online Fridays after 3:30 pm EST till Mondays around 7:30 am EST.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Oct 2017

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    The two guards approach, each is clad in plate armor (a blue tabard proclaiming their allegiance) and carries a halberd. "T'slay creatures?" the one to your right says in a mocking version of your accent. "The woods are filled with the unburied bodies of those who have come here to slay creatures. But if that is your intent, we certainly not stand in your way of seeking oblivion. Come along," he says with a nod of his head to the tunnel. Leaving the other guard at his post, this guard escorts you through the tunnel formed by the gateway and into the entry yard, a paved narrow corner of the keep.

    Waiting in the entry yard is another group of guards and a man in robes with a parchment and quill. Two of the guards look similar to the escorting you. The third guard looks to have more experience. And instead of a halberd, he has shield and a long sword. This man and the one in robes were previously seated but rose as you walked into the yard. The other two stand behind them. The armored man who was seating looks you up and down as if catching your measure. "Who are you?" he asks in a gruff tone.
    Drav narrows his eyes slightly at the mocking tone, but he knows better than to provoke the wolves when you were in their territory, especially pups like these. Ignoring their jape, he nods and follows quietly, observing the keep around him. Not a soft folk up here he thinks to himself, watching the guards' careful movement and well-worn halberd grips. But I'm no softie, neither

    He scans the crowd in the entry yard and immediately notes the alpha in the crowd. Humans're so easy t'red he thinks to himself as he approaches the soldier in charge. He nods respectfully to the robed figure and then the captain, making eye contact; not challenging, but not subservient, either. I be Dravakar Derrow fade, well met lord. Me thanks fer your 'ospitality, it's duly appreciated. I intend t'repay th'favour yer showin' me, truth. The wind carries word of beasts n'other horrors in yon barrens he nods towards the lands beyond the Keep and th'earth yet remembers th'blood of yer fallen. I'm 'ere to serve th'wind and th'earth, who ask fer my aid, an'who see yer cause is fair.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bawlmer, Md.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by atlastrembles View Post
    Drav narrows his eyes slightly at the mocking tone, but he knows better than to provoke the wolves when you were in their territory, especially pups like these. Ignoring their jape, he nods and follows quietly, observing the keep around him. Not a soft folk up here he thinks to himself, watching the guards' careful movement and well-worn halberd grips. But I'm no softie, neither

    He scans the crowd in the entry yard and immediately notes the alpha in the crowd. Humans're so easy t'red he thinks to himself as he approaches the soldier in charge. He nods respectfully to the robed figure and then the captain, making eye contact; not challenging, but not subservient, either. I be Dravakar Derrow fade, well met lord. Me thanks fer your 'ospitality, it's duly appreciated. I intend t'repay th'favour yer showin' me, truth. The wind carries word of beasts n'other horrors in yon barrens he nods towards the lands beyond the Keep and th'earth yet remembers th'blood of yer fallen. I'm 'ere to serve th'wind and th'earth, who ask fer my aid, an'who see yer cause is fair.
    The man squints his eyes and his head moves forward a fraction in obvious confusion. He stammers a moment before finally saying"OK...?" He looks to the man in robes beside him who has been writing in his ledger. His eyes wander across the ledger and then, nodding to himself, he looks back to you. "For future reference, you may address me as Corporal of the Watch. I'm not an officer, I have to work for my 3 hots and a cot." Turning at the waist to his right, he whistles and is shortly answered by a young boy opening a set of double doors. The boy enters the yard, scans the area for a second and then closes the doors behind him. He trots out to where you all stand before stopping next to the Corporal. With a nod at the boy, the corporal says, "Escort this man to the Travelers Inn."
    Lily: What's happening?
    The Doctor: No idea. Do what I do; hold tight and pretend its a plan.

    Note to all my players and Game Masters: I am not online Fridays after 3:30 pm EST till Mondays around 7:30 am EST.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground
     
    2D8HP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    San Francisco Bay area
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    "Who are you?" he asks in a gruff tone.


    "As I told your comrades in front, I'm Rolen Liadon, and I travel to see the world.

    All of it.
    "

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bawlmer, Md.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    "As I told your comrades in front, I'm Rolen Liadon, and I travel to see the world.

    All of it.
    "
    The armored man turns his head to the left to look at the robed man. "Rolen Liadon, ya got that? Hmmph." He turns his head back to you. "Well Rolen Liadon, you are free to see our little nook of the world. Except for everything inside the Inner Bailey of course. That area is strictly off-limits to ya." Once again he turns to the left and whistles. Shortly thereafter, the double doors open and a young boy pops his head out. After a quick look, the boy enters the yard only to turn and close the doors behind him. He runs over to the armored man, slowing as he approaches. "Take Rolen Laidon here over to the Travelers Inn and see that he gets himself settled in. And don't doddle, I just sent your buddy over there not long ago. I want you both back before we get anymore visitors today," the armored man says to the boy. The boy merely nods and the looks at you and waves as if to follow him.
    Lily: What's happening?
    The Doctor: No idea. Do what I do; hold tight and pretend its a plan.

    Note to all my players and Game Masters: I am not online Fridays after 3:30 pm EST till Mondays around 7:30 am EST.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    The two guards approach, each is clad in plate armor (a blue tabard proclaiming their allegiance) and carries a halberd. The guard to the left says, "Well met Haranna Keeneye, you are a sight for these sore eyes. We have seen our share of people claiming interest in the depravity that runs amuck in the woods heretell but you are the first to have what it takes. Come along," he says with a smile and s nod of his head to the tunnel. Leaving the other guard at his post, this guard escorts you through the tunnel formed by the gateway and into the entry yard, a paved narrow corner of the keep.

    Waiting in the entry yard is another group of guards and a man in robes with a parchment and quill. Two of the guards look similar to the escorting you. The third guard looks to have more experience. And instead of a halberd, he has shield and a long sword. This man and the one in robes were previously seated but rose as you walked into the yard. The other two stand behind them. The armored man who was seating looks you up and down as if catching your measure. "And who might you be?" he asks in a gruff tone.
    Haranna grins broadly at the guards as they approach. "I think I've found myself in good company!" She says in reply before squaring her shoulders and allowing herself to be escorted through the gateway. "I'm not surprised," she continues as they walk. "From what I've heard, this is a harsh region and it could only be those of stout heart that would guard this post."

    As they enter the courtyard, she notes more guards and nods approvingly. Despite herself, she glances around, hoping to spot a tavern. At the robed man's question, however, Haranna turns to gesture at the guards who had formed her escort. "As I have been telling your companions, I am Haranna Keeneye. I'm here to lend aid," she adds, hefting the greataxe on her back with a shrug of one shoulder.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    You now move up a narrow, rocky track. A buttress-like wall of natural stone is on your left, the land falling away to a sheer cliff on the right. There is a small widening ahead, where the main gate to the KEEP is. The blue-clad men-at-arms who guard the entrance shout at you to give your names and state your business. All along the wall you see curious faces peering down at you - eager to welcome new champions of Law, but ready with crossbow and pole arm to give another sort of welcome to enemies.
    A pause after the rest of the travelers introduce themselves. A young-looking elf woman glances around, seeing she's the last one left to have not spoken. There was no more avoiding it, or the suspicious eyes of the soldiers.

    "Ah, yes, that would only leave me, would it not? My name is Irithiel, and I am a wizard, by trade. I've come in search of arcane lore, and to lend my powers to the defenses, if I can be of service."

    She hurriedly looks away, uncomfortable at being in the spotlight. She's more than happy to follow the others as they're ushered in.

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    Waiting in the entry yard is another group of guards and a man in robes with a parchment and quill. Two of the guards look similar to the escorting you. The third guard looks to have more experience. And instead of a halberd, he has shield and a long sword. This man and the one in robes were previously seated but rose as you walked into the yard. The other two stand behind them. The armored man who was seating looks you up and down as if catching your measure. "And who might you be?" he asks in a gruff tone.
    "I am called Irithiel, sir."

    She bites her lip nervously. Had she made a mistake, taking her work into the field? She was starting to think so.
    Red Sun: a D&D 5e setting based on DC comics!

    Red Sun Redux: a revised and revamped version that includes the new content released since the first version of the setting.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Luccan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Old West
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Ayslam silently follows into the keep, biting back a reply about fools who get posted to guard duty on the wrong side of the fort. When he enters and sees the men at the table, his nervous expression around the guards changes. Here were the men he needed to talk to about making a honest, or otherwise, living.

    Straightening his posture a bit in a projection of confidence, at the same time releasing the tight hold on his wings, Aylsam answers the challenge I am Ayslam Black. I'm here to offer services at arms and stealth. He does his best for an earnest expression, but the pointed teeth and solid colored eyes might make that hard to read.
    Last edited by Luccan; 2019-01-16 at 07:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    All Roads Lead to Gnome.

    I for one support the Gnoman Empire.
    Avatar by linklele

    Spoiler: Build Contests
    Show

    E6 Iron Chef XVI Shared First Place: Black Wing

    E6 Iron Chef XXI Shared Second Place: The Shadow's Hand


  15. - Top - End - #15
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    It's kind of dark.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Trailing behind the other recent arrivals is a quiet half-elf, dressed in gray and brown leathers and a weather proof cloak. Her left hand rests lightly on a rapier at her side, the right one holds the shoulder strap of a strangely shaped, almost rectangular wooden case. She slows down, deliberately keeping some separation between herself and the others, and watches how the guards treat them, and how they, one after the other, are escorted inside.

    Figuring she might as well make an entrance, she tosses the hood of her cloak back, lifts a flute to her lips, and begins playing a cheerful tune. She keeps playing as she slowly approaches the gates. By the time she stands in front of the guards the bright melody has morphed into a shanty popular among sailors up the coast, into a well know and innuendo-filled folk song, and finally into a battle hymn popular among the elves in the far east.

    She ends her little performance with a flourish and a dramatic bow. "I am Amber Yarrowhill. Here to entertain and divert those who are here for other reasons." She gives the two guards her most winning smile, the one she uses to negotiate free food from tavern keepers. "Or to assist them in battle, should the need arise."
    Last edited by scalyfreak; 2019-01-16 at 08:05 PM.
    I say we can go where we want to, a place where they will never find. And we can act like we come from out of this world, leave the real one far behind. We can dance.

    The Adventures of Amber Yarrowhill, IC and OOC

    In the Hands of an Angry God June 2017 - November 2018. RIP.

    My Player Registry Entry

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Oct 2017

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    The man squints his eyes and his head moves forward a fraction in obvious confusion. He stammers a moment before finally saying"OK...?" He looks to the man in robes beside him who has been writing in his ledger. His eyes wander across the ledger and then, nodding to himself, he looks back to you. "For future reference, you may address me as Corporal of the Watch. I'm not an officer, I have to work for my 3 hots and a cot." Turning at the waist to his right, he whistles and is shortly answered by a young boy opening a set of double doors. The boy enters the yard, scans the area for a second and then closes the doors behind him. He trots out to where you all stand before stopping next to the Corporal. With a nod at the boy, the corporal says, "Escort this man to the Travelers Inn."
    Dravakar nods at the soldier in the yard, not quite understanding the ranking system here, but not wanting to upset anyone. Corp'ral Watch, then, until th'next time we meet. Calm winds n' sure footin' to ye.

    Turning to the boy, Dravakar smiles, revealing sharp canines and one wooden tooth. Lead on, boyo, this dwarf's thirsty fer ales an' tales. He follows to the Travelers Inn to rest and relax.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bawlmer, Md.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by atlastrembles View Post
    Turning to the boy, Dravakar smiles, revealing sharp canines and one wooden tooth. Lead on, boyo, this dwarf's thirsty fer ales an' tales. He follows to the Travelers Inn to rest and relax.
    Dravakar arrives at the Travelers' Inn to find it a large building (in comparison to other buildings in the keep) in front of a water fountain. To the left of the inn is a tavern, the Stretching Goat by the sign above the door. Two other buildings stand to the right of the inn, both appear to be vacant. The boy guides you inside to a near empty common room. A woman moves about the room sweeping and cleaning while a man stands behind a counter gazing at the woman and day-dreaming. With the arrival of the boy and the dwarf, the man rouses himself and smiles. "Come in, come in. What can I assist you with?"

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    "Take Rolen Laidon here over to the Travelers Inn and see that he gets himself settled in. And don't doddle, I just sent your buddy over there not long ago. I want you both back before we get anymore visitors today," the armored man says to the boy. The boy merely nods and the looks at you and waves as if to follow him.
    The boy takes Rolen into the outer bailey of the keep where there are a number of buildings, shop keepers who provide numerous services for the troops of the keep as well as the farmers who live outside the keep. The two walk to the opposite side of the width of the keep into a circle where there were a few buildings clustered around a fountain. The first two buildings are small and appear to be vacant. The other two buildings are much larger. One bears the sign of the Travelers' Inn, your destination. Next to the Inn is a tavern, the Stretching Goat by the sign above the door. The boy escorts you into the inn where you see a dwarf talking to presumably the owner. You see an older woman (about the age of the owner) cleaning up the common room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luccan View Post
    Straightening his posture a bit in a projection of confidence, at the same time releasing the tight hold on his wings, Aylsam answers the challenge I am Ayslam Black. I'm here to offer services at arms and stealth. He does his best for an earnest expression, but the pointed teeth and solid colored eyes might make that hard to read.
    OOC: Do you extend your wings or are you simply allow them more freedom of movement in the breeze?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_p View Post
    As they enter the courtyard, she notes more guards and nods approvingly. Despite herself, she glances around, hoping to spot a tavern. At the robed man's question, however, Haranna turns to gesture at the guards who had formed her escort. "As I have been telling your companions, I am Haranna Keeneye. I'm here to lend aid," she adds, hefting the greataxe on her back with a shrug of one shoulder.
    Haranna is disappointed to see there are no taverns here but realizes this is a perfect setup for defenders of the keep. Attackers must enter through the gateway as the mound the keep is built on is too steep to scale easily. Once through the gateway, attackers would find themselves bottled in this entry yard with a large wall before them and the walls behind them. Archers on both sides have a clear shot into the yard where there is only one funnel type exit. The man in armor glances up and is taken aback by your appearance. "You are quite the fetching woman, and obviously capable if you can heft that axe upon your back. What sort of aid is it that you seek to lend?"

    Quote Originally Posted by josienoms View Post
    A pause after the rest of the travelers introduce themselves. A young-looking elf woman glances around, seeing she's the last one left to have not spoken. There was no more avoiding it, or the suspicious eyes of the soldiers. "Ah, yes, that would only leave me, would it not? My name is Irithiel, and I am a wizard, by trade. I've come in search of arcane lore, and to lend my powers to the defenses, if I can be of service." She hurriedly looks away, uncomfortable at being in the spotlight. She's more than happy to follow the others as they're ushered in. "I am called Irithiel, sir." She bites her lip nervously. Had she made a mistake, taking her work into the field? She was starting to think so.
    "And you," the armored man says looking past Haranna. "You certainly are a slip of a young thing. A wizard you say; a powerful one or simply a stunning one?"

    Quote Originally Posted by scalyfreak View Post
    Trailing behind the other recent arrivals is a quiet half-elf, dressed in gray and brown leathers and a weather proof cloak. Her left hand rests lightly on a rapier at her side, the right one holds the shoulder strap of a strangely shaped, almost rectangular wooden case. She slows down, deliberately keeping some separation between herself and the others, and watches how the guards treat them, and how they, one after the other, are escorted inside.

    Figuring she might as well make an entrance, she tosses the hood of her cloak back, lifts a flute to her lips, and begins playing a cheerful tune. She keeps playing as she slowly approaches the gates. By the time she stands in front of the guards the bright melody has morphed into a shanty popular among sailors up the coast, into a well know and innuendo-filled folk song, and finally into a battle hymn popular among the elves in the far east.

    She ends her little performance with a flourish and a dramatic bow. "I am Amber Yarrowhill. Here to entertain and divert those who are here for other reasons." She gives the two guards her most winning smile, the one she uses to negotiate free food from tavern keepers. "Or to assist them in battle, should the need arise."
    "And another sight to behold. Truly a bountiful afternoon following the three others we first saw today," the armored man says to the others behind him who laugh at his mirth.
    Lily: What's happening?
    The Doctor: No idea. Do what I do; hold tight and pretend its a plan.

    Note to all my players and Game Masters: I am not online Fridays after 3:30 pm EST till Mondays around 7:30 am EST.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    It's kind of dark.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Post redacted.
    Last edited by scalyfreak; 2019-01-29 at 02:22 PM.
    I say we can go where we want to, a place where they will never find. And we can act like we come from out of this world, leave the real one far behind. We can dance.

    The Adventures of Amber Yarrowhill, IC and OOC

    In the Hands of an Angry God June 2017 - November 2018. RIP.

    My Player Registry Entry

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Oct 2017

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    Dravakar arrives at the Travelers' Inn to find it a large building (in comparison to other buildings in the keep) in front of a water fountain. To the left of the inn is a tavern, the Stretching Goat by the sign above the door. Two other buildings stand to the right of the inn, both appear to be vacant. The boy guides you inside to a near empty common room. A woman moves about the room sweeping and cleaning while a man stands behind a counter gazing at the woman and day-dreaming. With the arrival of the boy and the dwarf, the man rouses himself and smiles. "Come in, come in. What can I assist you with?"
    Dravakar's shoulders relax as he steps inside the inn and smells the familiar smell of fresh-poured ale and burning wood in a hearth. He sighs contentedly and slaps the boy on the back as he addresses the barkeep.

    The longest trails 'ave the sweetest end, don't they? Two mugs, ale'n'water in each and my thanks.

    While the dwarf waits for his drinks, he turns and watches the others come into the inn. Seeing the young woman's instrument, Dravakar smiles inwardly, looking forward to a bit of music.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    "And you," the armored man says looking past Haranna. "You certainly are a slip of a young thing. A wizard you say; a powerful one or simply a stunning one?"
    "I-I-I..."

    Irithiel sputters, her face turning a bright shade of pink. It was official, she had made a mistake in coming here. This wasn't a problem she could solve with a spell, or having the right bit of knowledge. It required actually... talking to people, something she was absolutely no good at. She certainly wasn't used to someone looking at her quite so intently. She absently starts fidgeting with a stray lock of hair, then forces herself to stop by tucking it behind one pointed ear.

    "N-neither, sir. I am just starting out, so to speak. My mentor told me that I've learned all I can from books, for now, and that I needed to get some "real world" experience before I could return to my studies."
    Red Sun: a D&D 5e setting based on DC comics!

    Red Sun Redux: a revised and revamped version that includes the new content released since the first version of the setting.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    Haranna is disappointed to see there are no taverns here but realizes this is a perfect setup for defenders of the keep. Attackers must enter through the gateway as the mound the keep is built on is too steep to scale easily. Once through the gateway, attackers would find themselves bottled in this entry yard with a large wall before them and the walls behind them. Archers on both sides have a clear shot into the yard where there is only one funnel type exit. The man in armor glances up and is taken aback by your appearance. "You are quite the fetching woman, and obviously capable if you can heft that axe upon your back. What sort of aid is it that you seek to lend?"
    Haranna, momentarily crestfallen that there is no tavern in sight, looks puzzled at the question. "I thought I was clear..." Shrugging, she sweeps her arms wide, gesturing again as she continues speaking. "You have a strong position here. Defensible with entryways that will cost your foes dearly." She said, before turning back to the group. "But I was told that there were dangers in this region. Monsters and other things that threaten the innocent."

    Noting his remarks about the others behind her, she fixes the man in armour with a unwavering gaze, her voice dropping a little lower. "And those are not defeated by staying behind walls and passing inept comments on women who are willing to brave the wilderness."
    Last edited by Silent_p; 2019-01-23 at 02:48 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kvard51's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2016

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Absalom looks at the guards, taking note of their weapons and armor. "I am called Absalom. I was sent here to seek enlightenment."
    It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
    ― Kvothe, The Name of the Wind

    Spoiler: personality test results
    Show

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    It's kind of dark.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    "So this way then?" Amber gestures with her flute in the general direction of into the keep and behind the trio of guards. Her cheerful smile turns inquisitive, as she tilts her head slightly and looks back and forth between the guards.

    "You have some kind of tavern or public ale house around here, right?" It is surely a complete coincidence that the experimental steps Amber takes in what she believes is the direction of the nearest tavern or mess hall, also removes her from the immediate vicinity of the other two women, both the aggressive one and the timid one.
    I say we can go where we want to, a place where they will never find. And we can act like we come from out of this world, leave the real one far behind. We can dance.

    The Adventures of Amber Yarrowhill, IC and OOC

    In the Hands of an Angry God June 2017 - November 2018. RIP.

    My Player Registry Entry

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bawlmer, Md.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by atlastrembles View Post
    Dravakar's shoulders relax as he steps inside the inn and smells the familiar smell of fresh-poured ale and burning wood in a hearth. He sighs contentedly and slaps the boy on the back as he addresses the barkeep.

    The longest trails 'ave the sweetest end, don't they? Two mugs, ale'n'water in each and my thanks.
    The owner smiles and answers the dwarf shyly, "Aye master dwarf, the roads they are long and it is always a welcome sight to wash away the dust. One water and one ale coming up, but first will you be needing a room to stay for the night? My wife and I run the cleanest rooms you'll find for leagues around."

    ================================================== ===========================================

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    "Take Rolen Laidon here over to the Travelers Inn and see that he gets himself settled in. And don't doddle, I just sent your buddy over there not long ago. I want you both back before we get anymore visitors today," the armored man says to the boy. The boy merely nods and the looks at you and waves as if to follow him.
    The boy takes Rolen into the outer bailey of the keep where there are a number of buildings, shop keepers who provide numerous services for the troops of the keep as well as the farmers who live outside the keep. The two walk to the opposite side of the width of the keep into a circle where there were a few buildings clustered around a fountain. The first two buildings are small and appear to be vacant. The other two buildings are much larger. One bears the sign of the Travelers' Inn, your destination. Next to the Inn is a tavern, the Stretching Goat by the sign above the door. The boy escorts you into the inn where you see a dwarf talking to presumably the owner. You see an older woman (about the age of the owner) cleaning up the common room.

    ================================================== ===========================================

    Quote Originally Posted by Luccan View Post
    Straightening his posture a bit in a projection of confidence, at the same time releasing the tight hold on his wings, Aylsam answers the challenge I am Ayslam Black. I'm here to offer services at arms and stealth. He does his best for an earnest expression, but the pointed teeth and solid colored eyes might make that hard to read.
    Ayslam sees the Corporal and the rest of his men take a half step back as his wings sway in the breeze. There is some whispering between the two guards and Ayslam hears one of them say "Teufel" before the Corporal looks back and yells "Stow that!". He turns back to Ayslam. "Be it known that we don't take kindly to those who use stealth to earn a living. We are always looking for those who are competent with a force of arms but should you think of using stealth to make your way I can assure you the only way you will be making is to the dungeon." He pauses a moment as a young boy enters the yard from the direction of the Keep proper. "Boy! Good, you're back. Take this personage to the Inn and make haste. It seems that we are having a run of those who wish to knock their blades on the creatures here about."

    ================================================== ===========================================

    Quote Originally Posted by josienoms View Post
    "I-I-I..."

    Irithiel sputters, her face turning a bright shade of pink. It was official, she had made a mistake in coming here. This wasn't a problem she could solve with a spell, or having the right bit of knowledge. It required actually... talking to people, something she was absolutely no good at. She certainly wasn't used to someone looking at her quite so intently. She absently starts fidgeting with a stray lock of hair, then forces herself to stop by tucking it behind one pointed ear.

    "N-neither, sir. I am just starting out, so to speak. My mentor told me that I've learned all I can from books, for now, and that I needed to get some "real world" experience before I could return to my studies."
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_p View Post
    Haranna, momentarily crestfallen that there is no tavern in sight, looks puzzled at the question. "I thought I was clear..." Shrugging, she sweeps her arms wide, gesturing again as she continues speaking. "You have a strong position here. Defensible with entryways that will cost your foes dearly." She said, before turning back to the group. "But I was told that there were dangers in this region. Monsters and other things that threaten the innocent."

    Noting his remarks about the others behind her, she fixes the man in armour with a unwavering gaze, her voice dropping a little lower. "And those are not defeated by staying behind walls and passing inept comments on women who are willing to brave the wilderness."
    Quote Originally Posted by scalyfreak View Post
    "So this way then?" Amber gestures with her flute in the general direction of into the keep and behind the trio of guards. Her cheerful smile turns inquisitive, as she tilts her head slightly and looks back and forth between the guards.

    "You have some kind of tavern or public ale house around here, right?" It is surely a complete coincidence that the experimental steps Amber takes in what she believes is the direction of the nearest tavern or mess hall, also removes her from the immediate vicinity of the other two women, both the aggressive one and the timid one.
    The corporal looks to Amber. "Aye, you want the Stretching Goat. Its a tavern next to the inn. Just wait a moment and I will have one of the stable boys escort the lot of you there. Boy!" he hollers. Before long, a young boy enters the yard from a doorway in the wall across from where you entered. "Take these women to the Inn and see that they are settled in there. And make it quick boy 'fore I lose my temper with the lot of you all."

    ================================================== ===========================================

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvard51 View Post
    Absalom looks at the guards, taking note of their weapons and armor. "I am called Absalom. I was sent here to seek enlightenment."
    "Oh there's plenty of that going on around these parts," the man in the armor says in a nearly exasperated way. "I pray to all the gods there were no others along the road with ya. It's been a taxing day. You will need to procure lodging at the Inn, I'll have one of the stable boys escort you." With that he turns to the wall opposite where you entered but before he can utter a word, a boy appears from the left, apparently from within the Keep proper. He waves the boy over and tells him to escort Absalom to the inn.
    Last edited by ybn1197; 2019-01-29 at 02:53 PM.
    Lily: What's happening?
    The Doctor: No idea. Do what I do; hold tight and pretend its a plan.

    Note to all my players and Game Masters: I am not online Fridays after 3:30 pm EST till Mondays around 7:30 am EST.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Luccan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Old West
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Ayslam attempts to shrug off the comment. If they don't see the value in someone who can keep themselves unseen or in winged allies, that's their problem he thinks, trying to console himself from the glares and fear. When he arrives at the inn, he immediately looks to situate himself in the corner, once again pressing his wings hard against his back. They got stiff when he did that, but it wasn't worth being thrown out of another town. He'll nod politely and get something to eat and drink if asked, but unless anyone talks to him, he rather sullenly sits in the corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    All Roads Lead to Gnome.

    I for one support the Gnoman Empire.
    Avatar by linklele

    Spoiler: Build Contests
    Show

    E6 Iron Chef XVI Shared First Place: Black Wing

    E6 Iron Chef XXI Shared Second Place: The Shadow's Hand


  26. - Top - End - #26
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    MonkGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    South Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Zarr sits at a table in a corner where she can watch all that comes and goes. She's used to the looks and whispers that most people give due to her lineage, but now days she doesn't have to worry about being spit on, or "bumped" into. In fact, most people try to avoid her.

    Zarr smiled at this as she takes a swallow of mead. Theres something about a person who walks around in chainmail with a shield, but no "real" weapon that they can see that seems...intimidating.

    She is aware that others might be arriving for this quest, they may have their own motives, but as long as they didn't interfere with her own motive she won't care. Zarr continues to eat and watch the people in the tavern.
    Last edited by Jrpergande78; 2019-01-29 at 04:35 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Grateful for an excuse to leave, Irithiel follows their guide to the inn. As soon as she's out of sight of the corporal, she tries to catch Haranna's eye, as unobtrusively as possible, to thank her for standing up for her.

    "Thank you, for saying what we were both thinking. I can't imagine why someone would behave so brutishly to total strangers. Though I'm afraid we'll be getting that treatment often from these soldiers, won't we?
    Gods, I've made a horrible mistake..."


    She shudders.
    Red Sun: a D&D 5e setting based on DC comics!

    Red Sun Redux: a revised and revamped version that includes the new content released since the first version of the setting.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    It's kind of dark.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    The corporal looks to Amber. "Aye, you want the Stretching Goat. Its a tavern next to the inn. Just wait a moment and I will have one of the stable boys escort the lot of you there. Boy!" he hollers. Before long, a young boy enters the yard from a doorway in the wall across from where you entered. "Take these women to the Inn and see that they are settled in there. And make it quick boy 'fore I lose my temper with the lot of you all."
    "Why thank you." Amber tips her hat, with the flute no less, and heads off in the direction of the Stretching Goat. She pays no visible attention to the other two women, though someone who knows her very well would have recognized that she tries to listen to their conversation as she walks past them.

    Amber makes note of the tavern, and the number of people coming and going from it, and then promptly aims her feet towards the inn next door to it. She walks in, immediately stops to the side of the door and observes the crowd and the employees for a few moments. And then she leaves her corner, and slowly approaches the woman who is sweeping the floor. "Hello...?" She smiles, a genuine smile that reaches her eyes this time, and bows slightly before she continues. "I'm Amber. I'm about to go into the Stretching Goat in a few hours, to play music and sing and try to earn a living. Is there anything I need to know about that tavern, that you can think of, before I go over there?" She waits politely, flute held in front of her with both hands, and for the moment presenting a picture of eager innocence. Unless of course one looks at her face and sees the amusement and cynicism there.
    I say we can go where we want to, a place where they will never find. And we can act like we come from out of this world, leave the real one far behind. We can dance.

    The Adventures of Amber Yarrowhill, IC and OOC

    In the Hands of an Angry God June 2017 - November 2018. RIP.

    My Player Registry Entry

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Quote Originally Posted by ybn1197 View Post
    The corporal looks to Amber. "Aye, you want the Stretching Goat. Its a tavern next to the inn. Just wait a moment and I will have one of the stable boys escort the lot of you there. Boy!" he hollers. Before long, a young boy enters the yard from a doorway in the wall across from where you entered. "Take these women to the Inn and see that they are settled in there. And make it quick boy 'fore I lose my temper with the lot of you all."
    Despite herself, Haranna perks up slightly at the mention of a tavern. She restrains herself, though, and steps to one side, awaiting a guide. Silently, she continues to stare at the man, her face stony. Once the child arrives, she notes how he is treated and, in taking her leave, turns to the guard once more. "I have no doubt that we will be speaking again." Her tone is not friendly.

    Quote Originally Posted by josienoms View Post
    Grateful for an excuse to leave, Irithiel follows their guide to the inn. As soon as she's out of sight of the corporal, she tries to catch Haranna's eye, as unobtrusively as possible, to thank her for standing up for her.

    "Thank you, for saying what we were both thinking. I can't imagine why someone would behave so brutishly to total strangers. Though I'm afraid we'll be getting that treatment often from these soldiers, won't we?
    Gods, I've made a horrible mistake..."


    She shudders.
    With the two other women, Haranna follows the stable boy. She is surprised, however, when the quiet elf speaks to her. "Oh! Well, he seemed the worst but I wouldn't be surprised..." She shakes her head briefly before looking more closely at the woman for a long moment. "Tiresome as it is, it would be a pity to abandon your goals because of such malodorous donkeys." She grins, then sticks out her right hand. It is calloused and missing the first finger but, if grasped, warm and firm. "I am Haranna."

    Once they are successfully guided to the inn, Haranna will pass the stable boy two silver pieces and, with a quick smile, thank him.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Oct 2017

    Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

    Dravakar thanks the innkeeper, gratefully accepting the two mugs. He takes a hearty swig, three massive gulps, and downs the mug of water. He belches, smiles, and passes the empty cup back to the Innkeeper. Ah! Earthmother's rain tha's good. Thank ye, innkeeper, for th'water an' th'offer of a room. Hope ye don' mind, but I'll have t'sleep with th'windows open, 'case I can't sleep. Cannae open a latch wi' a paw or hoof. He winks at that boy and then takes a swig of ale, turning in time to watch the parade of newcomers enter the room.

    Devilblood, coupla pretty lasses, an' more elfbloods than ye'd think in these parts. An, Goddess! Look at the muscles on tha' one strong lass.

    After watching them arrive, the dwarf calls out, Greetins' all! Welcome t'th'inn. Dravakar Derrowfade welcomes ye, 'specially if ye buy 'im a drink!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •