New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Megatokyo question

Megatokyo was one of the first webcomics I started reading, but I stopped reading it somewhere between 10 and 15 years ago (probably closer to the middle of that range.)
    I've considered trying to get back into it, but I haven't been able to successfully find where I left off, and I'm unwilling to binge-read through years' of comics to find my spot.

Could any fans of the comic point me to the arc where <high-schooler who becomes magical-girl> has her dinosaur turn into a zombie?
    I think I quit reading a bit after that, but that seems close enough.

And, while I'm asking stuff, it's stayed Safe-for-Work, right?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Megatokyo question

Chapter 9 was the one with the zombie zilla (pages 983-1125). With regards to your other question... sort of? There’s a few strips that take place in a bathhouse at some point, but aside from that nothing particularly NSFW comes to mind. (So if that was a literal “Is this safe to read at work”, then I wouldn’t. If it’s just about the general level of content of the comic, it’s more or less the same most of the time).

Just be warned, the update schedule is even more glacial then it used to be.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Megatokyo question

About how many pages have been added since the animated, sad girl in the snow, place holder page?