New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

This freeform game/universe is a spiritual successor to NarutoITP, BleachITP and RailITP games. It is an alternate continuity of the Dragon Ball universe created by Akira Toriyama that started out as "What if the Nameless Namekian never arrived on Earth?" and has since set on its own tracks.

Specifically, the main events of the game take place around the time when Namek is undergoing its great disaster - Years 261 to 431 according to DB calendar; In real life terms, comparable from 1500s to 1700s. Rather than a Namekian arriving on Earth and becoming Kami's apprentive, we've had a motley crew of space aliens and time-travellers running afoul of the current Kami and several other things.

To wit, the game being set in the past means a number of things:

• Majority of canon characters have not been born, and they're not intended to be major players in the game.
    • Frieza has not been born yet, however his ancestors and the Arcosians rule most of the known universe.
    • Planet Vegeta (still known as Plant) existed and was inhabited by the Tuffles, but has been destroyed by Hailing 500 years ahead of schedule. The Saiyan and Tuffle population was successfully evacuated.
    • Saiyans exist, and are just becoming a spacefaring culture via working with the Tuffles.
    • Earth's technology level is preindustrial, with some exceptions.
    • Capsule Corporation and the Briefs family obviously don't exist, but if someone wants to play their spiritual (or actual) ancestors, feel free.
    • King Yenma exists as does King Kai, and the afterlife is intended to be the same as in canon. Both have made onscreen appearances.
    • Fortuneteller Baba exists and has made an appearance.
    • Mr. Popo may or may not exist.
    • Majin Buu, Dabura, Beerus, Kaioshin, etc. exist and some of the time-travelling characters have referred to them, but they've not made onscreen appearances and should remain in the background.
    • Namekians exist, but are going through an extinction event. The equivalents Guru, Piccolo and Kami are supposed to be original player characters, if Namekians ever make an appearance. Piccolo and Kami's 'father', the nameless Namekian, is no longer nameless, now known as Trombone Jr. and played by Frozen.
    • The first Budokai Tenkaichi (The Martial Arts World Tournament) has begun.
    • Equestria from My Little Pony exists, but only as a single planet. It is not meant to play a significant role, as this is not a crossover, it was just transplanted into this universe as its own planet. Races from MLP are free to play, but run them by me first.
    • The setting has officially been declared as taking place in Universe 13, which has split off from Universes 6 and 7 due to shenanigans. There are plans to introduce a Universe 14 far in the future.

And so on and so forth.

True to the source material's style, there are all sorts of wacky things. Like dinosaurs. And shapeshifters. And talking animals. Players are allowed to play as any of the colorful beings from Toriyama's 'verse. This includes everything from Sayajins to Frieza's species to Androids to other creatures inspired by mythology or science fiction, as long as you can justify them getting involved in the story somehow.

Similar to source material, the idea is also to make timeskips after some agreed-upon points, maybe even a few centuries after we've detailed the origin of Dragon Balls. Currently, a one-year timeskip is planned to happen after the current Dragon Balls have been gathered, after which at least some characters will leave to space to do combat with Frieza's ancestor. With some luck, and if player interest remains, we'll eventually make it to "modern day" and beyond.

Preliminary rules, stolen copied over from other Anime-inspired RPs:

Spoiler: THE RULES
    Show
    Rule the first, no godmodding. A far better explanation of godmodding than I can give is here.

Rule the second, please remember that we plan to have a far more directed plot than Nexus. Please run any major spanners in the works past guys on this thread first.

Rule the third, don't ruin anyone else's fun. I can't stress this enough.

Rule the fourth, have fun! (Failure to abide by this rule is subject to immediate banishment. )

Spoiler: New and Improved (but Loose) Rules v.1.1!
    Show
    These "rules" are more loose guidelines that serve another FFRPG very well so we adopted them into this one, because they work.

1. Consider asking to join in fights before jumping in. Please respect that not all plots might be open. Alternatively, if you yourself want to keep a fight cordoned off from other participants, say so in the OOC, at the beginning of your post, or both.
    2. Talk major fights over with your opponent! This is to keep arguments about who's the better fighter, who should win, blablablablabla, out of the OOC. Of course, talk these things over in PM, or some kind of IM service. While arguments might break out over said PM/IM ... it keeps it out of the OOC. Which is what we're trying to do here. (This part is currently under review.) On that note ...
    3. Don't argue in the OOC! They make the atmosphere oppressive, they make things less fun, and generally unpleasant and maybe even make the arguments larger than they need be. So, if you have a problem with someone, try to talk it out in PM or IM before using the OOC. That said ...
    4. COMMUNICATE! This is the most important rule. We have had issues in the past with people not communicating properly, leading to arguments and hurt feelings, and even several people leaving for good. So please communicate your plans, if they affect everyone else.

If you want to join, read up on the last few pages of the main IC thread, or even better, ask one of us here what's currently happening. We will figure out a good place to introduce your character. After that, make an introductory post telling where your characters are and what they're doing, and we'll continue from there.

Spoiler: Current IC Threads
    Show
    Main IC Thread: DBBITP: Down to Earth

DB Chibi Thread, a silly non-canon IC thread, inspired by RWBY Chibi and Miss Kobayashi's OO Maid, where nothing bad ever happens: Dragon Ball Chibi!!

To avoid confusion, you can use location tags to indicate shifts in time and place. Like this:

This way, we can keep track where everyone is, since it's not economical to make a new thread for every little place.

To help keeping track of time, here's a list of known planets and time it takes to travel between them:

From Earth to Namek or Namek to Earth: 3 days with Shenron, 6 days with Arcosian Pod, 30 days with Namekian urchin
    From Earth to Plant or Plant to Earth: 7 days with Shenron, 14 days with Arcosian pod, 70 days with a Namekian urchin

These are minimum travel times under optimal conditions. Travel may take longer if complications arise.

---

If you wish to add a character, race, or planet, PM me the info and I will add it.

Spoiler: Roster Key
    Show
    [KIA] : Killed-in-action. This character has bit the dust, kicked the bucket, thrown in the towel, went to a better place, rests in pieces, yadda yadda. Their place is now in our fond memories and flashbacks.
    [MIA] : Missing-in-action. A player vanished and left their character off-screen, but the character was too important to be retconned out. Referring to these characters (and wondering where they are) is allowed, but their fate is left undisclosed unless their player returns.
    [Retired] : Retired. The player has, for one reason or another, left the game, retiring their character for good. Distinguished from MIA in that these characters have completed their character arc, and are now living out the rest of their lives offscreen, wherever that may be.
    [NPC] : Non-player character. A character who can be controlled by anyone in need.
    [WIP] : Work-in-progress. A character is incomplete and not ready to be played yet.
    (Currently played by X) : informs if a character is being played by someone else than who made their registry post.
    Crossed-over: This character has been retconned out. They are considered never to have existed in the story. Don't refer to them.

Spoiler: Character Roster
    Show

Spoiler: Earth First Coalition
    Show
    Adam
    Dr. Briefs
    Lord Maxwell
    Yankar, Yamcha's Descendant

Spoiler: Time Patrol
    Show

Spoiler: Canonical background characters who have made an appearance
    Show
    Doctor Whooves (From My Little Pony) (Played by Hawkflight)
    Dr. Briefs (Ancestor) (Played by Hawkflight)
    Fortuneteller Baba
    King Kai (Played by Frozen_Feet)
    Lord Yenma (Played by Frozen_Feet)
    Princess Celestia (From My Little Pony) (Played by Hawkflight)
    Shenron
    Supreme Kai of Time (aka Chronoa) (Played by Lord Raziere)
    The No-Longer-Nameless Namekian (Played by Frozen_Feet)

---

Spoiler: List of Races
    Show
    Human
    Beastfolk
    Monsterfolk
    Transhuman
    Saiyan
    Tuffle
    Namekian
    Incirrian
    Arcosian
    Nyagato
    Veru'nas
    Talsaigans
    Kaldasians
    Konatsians
    Aszendi
    Emme (Sentient Memes)
    Ponies
    Orks

Spoiler: List of Planets
    Show
    Earth
    Cirra
    Arcos
    Cassius Prime
    Donut
    Talsaiga
    Meal

---

Spoiler: Empty Character template
    Show

<Your Character's Name Here>
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Self-explanatory.
    Height: Centimeters and/or feet and inches.
    Weight: Kilograms and/or pounds.
    Species: What kind of creature your character is?
    Station: Your character's current lot in life.

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    What does your character look, feel, smell and sound like?

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    How does your character think? What drives him and what kind of a fellow is he?

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    What has happened to your character before the game and made them who they are?

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    What is your character good or bad at? What special things can he do or knows?

These could include anything from martial arts to ki blasts to magic and shapeshifting abilities.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anything you can't fit to the brackets above, such as equipment or property your character owns.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-04-22 at 01:37 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

Might I request that the links to my characters be replaced with links to the updated profiles?

Will edit in link when I find it. Link
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-01-14 at 08:43 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Okay. at this point you have more ideas for her than me. do whatever you want, my idea was that Bondlight was just this ki-construct with limited programming but if you can somehow turn that into a character and make it your own go ahead.

will be on the lookout for it Ing.

and yea page 51, I've put off making a new thread for way too long.

New thread here
    Well, slow process and stuff. I was actually thinking of her giving uncodioned loyalty yet, morale compass for Vodkana. And you know the old cliche, of artifical intelligence slowly adapting into an actual personality kind of thing.
    The Refrea family interactions are fun to read, and also Oxy and Pokasuu. It might be too wierd, but it's not like I have an epic storyline involving around Bondlight. More about the loneliness of the most alien being- Vodkana. I was thinking a naive and adapting intelligence could tone Vodkana down...

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Oh by all means, Igor. I’m building off of your original idea of The Emperor returning but being possessed, and needing to be stopped.

I’ll PM you about an idea Raziere, not right now though because I’m traveling.
    Ah. I was under the assumption, that it would take away from the Emperor, so I decided to make up another empire for Rupert's storyline
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #4

Nah, it won't.

Also I never want to drive again. Driving for 1900 miles for three days is not fun.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Driving is terryfing.
    I sort of had to be through therapy to force myself to drive when there are no other choices. (And at backwater reigon like mine, it happens too much to my liking)
    When moved to other town, I drove three days back and forth, but what ever 1900 miles are, I probably have driven less.

___

Ah. Hmm.. ok. Then. I think I Pmed you more or less about Rupert, so how so you think will it work?

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #6

Igor?

Could you maybe... Not blow up the planet right this second?

I mean, Oxy and Poka are employing one of their crazy contingency plans and Poka is established to have a technique that can selectivly target and kill multible individuals.

What they're working on would take care of the Grey Ant juniors.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I agree with Rater? please don't. there is going to be important ending things happening.

like an Unkillable family hug. do you want their heartwarming hug to be in the remains of an asteroid field while Apfel and/or Pinappla dies of lack of air because a forcefield only holds so much air and there are no surviving spaceships because they were all destroyed as well? I don't think you do.

8. - Top - End - #8

I came up with a way for Vodkana to NOT blow up the planet, fortunately.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Well, tactical speaking, considering the circrutamnces and Vodkana's knowledge this is the most rational plan:
    -we can't defeat Grey Ant fast. Or maybe not at all. And having the planet existing let Grey Ant complicated things even more
    -Cell Jr is another reason we can't waste time.
    ,-nothing we do seems to eveb scratch it. And it make sense- it's a bio android from the future, and it probably has ways to ecounter everything normal we have. We need an unorothodox method.
    -It's fun.
    -mortals surely already died. No reason to hold back, wishing back some people cost as much as wishing them all
    -Do we really want those labs keep existing? Reaaally?
    -And we- or the bioandorid care? For them it's like a gulag or something.

And in conclusion, if to use real example from irl, burning your cities, so your overwhelming enemy won't get advantage of it- worked quite well more then once and twice in my land.

Sooo, I think that to stop Vodkana you at least ICly, need to tell her to stop. She has no way to know there is a better way, and the R.A is out of time.

Edit: Ing's soluation is perfect
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-01-23 at 12:48 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Yeah, I agree with Rater? please don't. there is going to be important ending things happening.

like an Unkillable family hug. do you want their heartwarming hug to be in the remains of an asteroid field while Apfel and/or Pinappla dies of lack of air because a forcefield only holds so much air and there are no surviving spaceships because they were all destroyed as well? I don't think you do.
    I dunno about Apfel, but Max could keep himself and Pinappla alive by using creation to make oxygen molecules inside a force field. Hang out, play some cards, IT back to civilization when they're done.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Rater, real quick, how powerful is Rose Soleil as a transformation? how powerful would be too powerful for PCJ in terms of transformation? his base is Super Perfect Cell level by the way. he's trained for his power.

12. - Top - End - #12

Rose Solielis at this time a 50x Multiplier. Currently, in this form, Oxy is 3 times Super Perfect Cell in power.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Rose Solielis at this time a 50x Multiplier. Currently, in this form, Oxy is 3 times Super Perfect Cell in power.
    I see. thats good information to know. almost made him waaaaaay too powerful by mistake.

anything specific you want for this fight? I want to make it the best I can.

14. - Top - End - #14

Nothing in particular--Oxy doesn't even have to win.

It's just that the results of this fight may influence how Oxy behaves in the future.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Nothing in particular--Oxy doesn't even have to win.

It's just that the results of this fight may influence how Oxy behaves in the future.
    Hm.

Okay.

My original plan was for PCJ to have this ridiculous Trinity Gold form that would be a combination of Super Saiyan 1, 2 and Freeza' Final Evolution, but that would be ridiculously overpowered for this. I overestimated Oxyribo.

I'll lower it down to Super Saiyan 1 or Kaio-Ken x20, x20-50 Super Perfect Cell should reasonably overpowered. got to save the ridiculously overpowered for Solitus. while technically more powerful than Oxyribo in raw power, it is a sign that Oxyribo surpassed him since he is using lesser non-divine forms at a higher power.

16. - Top - End - #16

I mean, I first established Oxy's current power level back at the end of the Ork invasion and referred to the same--when I first reintroduced him, he was using Kaiokenx20 o equal Super Perfct Cell.

As an SSJ derived from, Rose Soliel is a x50 multiplier over the base form, or 50(SPC/20)

Doing the math, that adds up to 2.5 zSuper Perfect Cells. The Zenkai Oxy got fighting Deatheye brought it up to a solid 3.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Guys/Dudes/Dudets, I wanted to ask if may I add Snap to the fray?
    My Keldarian Oc. I think only Apfel met him ICly.

I really enjoyed roleplaying his fighting style. The only question if you are ok with it.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Snap, The Former Greatest Assassin Of The Universe
    Show

<Snap>
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snap: Self-explanatory.
    Height: 1.99 M
    Weight: 700 KG
    Species:Keldarian
    Station: Protector Of Yadrat, Ex Assassin.

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A tall and slim yet muscular keldarian in red shades. Nowdays, dressed in Yadratian outfit.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

Guilt ridden by his gorey past, Snap dedicated himself to defend Yadrat. How ever, he has great ambition for power and improvment, and enjoy battles and challenges.
    Also struggling with his grimm determinst outview of the world.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    What has happened to your character before the game and made them who they are?

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    What is your character good or bad at? What special things can he do or knows?

These could include anything from martial arts to ki blasts to magic and shapeshifting abilities.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anything you can't fit to the brackets above, such as equipment or property your character owns.
    [/QUOTE]

WIP
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-01-29 at 04:01 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Ing-
    On Lum V I assume you confused Apfel with Artic?

Also... mostly because of assasin No.2...
    I assume Apfel has defeated the Assasin Guild at this point?

Edit- Also did the Verruninans iteracted directly with Jalo?
    I had an idea to involve him here.
    Maybe trying to assinate Apfel again, with anti ki shticks.

Sorry, you made me quite hyped.
    ^^'
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-01-29 at 08:25 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #20

RedWizardGuy

For reference with the battlesuits:
    -They provide the equivalent to a battlepower of 50,000 while worn and utilized (a far cry from the millions our characters are normally throwing around, but still a lot higher than your average person)

-They have an on board reactor that generates limitless energy, but has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the suit. If properly tinkered with, these limiters could be removed or disabled but:

-The on board mechanical components are already at their functional limit. They can't really be pushed further without breaking.

-As mentioned in post, they are a grab bag of powered armor capabilities, built to effectively allow a normal human to go toe to toe with someone of up to 50k in power level. This includes inertial dampeners to keep the wearer from being pulped by combat at those speeds, and coincidentally makes them basically immune to falling damage.

-While I might have overlooked features they should have, they'd be built with things that are reasonable for them to have to function as intended (like a comm system, intertial dampener, etc), but are specifically not equipped with unreasonable stuff like Tactical Oxygen Nukes or similar munitions that just begs to be used for a war crime.

-I'm not sure if they should be equipped with micro-hyperlight drives or not. I remember the men of metal were, and Max did recover their scrap, but I'll leave that to everyone else if they should actually be equipped with something that potent. The story purpose of the suits was to make the people wearing them not-helpless, but not-overpowered, so that they could do battle with the current threat. And if the suits each had their own hyperlight drive, then the players wouldn't be consolidating on the Shenron to go chase the threat.

21. - Top - End - #21

Believe it or not, I actually had plans for the Veru’nas and the Arclight before Jalo, so it’s unlikely they recruited his asssistance, developing the technology independently.

And yes, Appel would have defeated the assassin’s guild

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

would it ok, if I have involved Jalo into the scene?
    and well, the idea of shutting off 'magic' is quite common, I am actually surprised the cannon didn't had it yet.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #23

So, can I get a recap on who was given those watches?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    would it ok, if I have involved Jalo into the scene?
    and well, the idea of shutting off 'magic' is quite common, I am actually surprised the cannon didn't had it yet.
    well you have to remember eastern mythology, because Dragon Ball runs on it:
    Ki is a spark of divinity, inherit to all life mortal forms as vital and integral as a heart, or lungs or breath. To shut off ki is like saying your going to shut off breathing, because the body is holistically interconnected, so not having a ki in a universe where it exists is at best unhealthy and at worst kills you. when people say they "don't" have ki, what they mean is that they have very little control over it- thus its diffuse and useless, as ki requires compressing and focusing its power to do anything.

that 5 PL? isn't because your lacking in the amount of ki you have. it just means that its thin as air. the difference between untrained ki and trained ki that is actually usable is like air and plasma. air is directionless, it sometimes be a storm and wreck things or wind or whatever, but its all random and without real focus. trained ki however is deadly, because its a focused laser. the fact that more particles can be detected within a laser per inch than air is because its all compressed and channeled to burst.

in wuxia and other martial arts there is no "anti magic" for martial arts, because again, thats like saying you shut off sword or fist. in that kind of world its not a mystical thing thats just added in or some form of electricity you can turn off the current, its your breath, thats why they breathe so often when doing it. because such ideas predate the idea of turning something on or off or the EMP. Toriyama didn't just pull this out of his hat, its how people have been thinking it works for thousands of years. thats why the closest you get to that sort of thing is poison or drugs to slow someone down because it all runs a mystical thing that runs on biological concepts rather than electric or technological concepts.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

well you have to remember eastern mythology, because Dragon Ball runs on it:
    Ki is a spark of divinity, inherit to all life mortal forms as vital and integral as a heart, or lungs or breath. To shut off ki is like saying your going to shut off breathing, because the body is holistically interconnected, so not having a ki in a universe where it exists is at best unhealthy and at worst kills you. when people say they "don't" have ki, what they mean is that they have very little control over it- thus its diffuse and useless, as ki requires compressing and focusing its power to do anything.

that 5 PL? isn't because your lacking in the amount of ki you have. it just means that its thin as air. the difference between untrained ki and trained ki that is actually usable is like air and plasma. air is directionless, it sometimes be a storm and wreck things or wind or whatever, but its all random and without real focus. trained ki however is deadly, because its a focused laser. the fact that more particles can be detected within a laser per inch than air is because its all compressed and channeled to burst.

in wuxia and other martial arts there is no "anti magic" for martial arts, because again, thats like saying you shut off sword or fist. in that kind of world its not a mystical thing thats just added in or some form of electricity you can turn off the current, its your breath, thats why they breathe so often when doing it. because such ideas predate the idea of turning something on or off or the EMP. Toriyama didn't just pull this out of his hat, its how people have been thinking it works for thousands of years. thats why the closest you get to that sort of thing is poison or drugs to slow someone down because it all runs a mystical thing that runs on biological concepts rather than electric or technological concepts.
    We have been through this.
    Jalo had example of anti-ki life, and devolped it from there.
    If no, then no. But this also means no Trombone Saga, which is fine, just want to know before hand.

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

We have been through this.
    Jalo had example of anti-ki life, and devolped it from there.
    If no, then no. But this also means no Trombone Saga, which is fine, just want to know before hand.
    No, its ok, its too late for me stop any of that now. please do Trombone Saga, don't let my opinion affect that.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

No, its ok, its too late for me stop any of that now. please do Trombone Saga, don't let my opinion affect that.
    it's not like we are a giant group. If you think it doesn't make sense, then I understand. It is streching the limits.
    And it's not too late, because it didn't even began.

(beside few foreshadowing encounters, which are very easy to dismiss, and even their aftermath...)

Trust me, for me it will be easier.

I think our little group is based on mutual agreement about stuff.

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

it's not like we are a giant group. If you think it doesn't make sense, then I understand. It is streching the limits.
    And it's not too late, because it didn't even began.

(beside few foreshadowing encounters, which are very easy to dismiss, and even their aftermath...)

Trust me, for me it will be easier.

I think our little group is based on mutual agreement about stuff.
    look if your real concerned about it, I'd rather have a fun interesting villain than a completely consistent universe, and if your still concerned about after that, I can just come up with an explanation to to make sure it works or something. don't be so eager to ruin your own fun. that was just an opinion igor, don't let it run you over.

29. - Top - End - #29

RedWizardGuy

So, can I get a recap on who was given those watches?
    The people who showed up to the 'it's been 10 years, we need to be sociable or something' party at the Shining City, so the Refera's, Oxy, Diamond, Poka, Yankar, Apfel, Fries?, Vodkana, pretty much any player character that showed up.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

look if your real concerned about it, I'd rather have a fun interesting villain than a completely consistent universe, and if your still concerned about after that, I can just come up with an explanation to to make sure it works or something. don't be so eager to ruin your own fun. that was just an opinion igor, don't let it run you over.
    It's not about running over anyone...
    I'll try to talk and ignore my anxiety. I am trying to explain what the Cross Clan and Anti Ki all supposed to be about.

My first thought was- "What if Picollo really was a godless demon, who actually were scarier then anyone else?"
    Zamasu gave me inspiration into a current direction, so "Anti-Christ" theme was added, and the element of rebellion against the current gods.

I also wanted vampire Namekians- something more evil in jf's cores then for example Lord Slug. And also, wanted a reason, why a clan with leader on Buu's scale leader were never mentioned in cannon- because they are *unspeakable* evil, and also undetectable, even to the greatest diviniation spells and abilities- as if they don't exist in this reality.

The Anti Ki thing is like... mmm.. Shadows from Exalted, or it's Underworld or the "Upside Down" in Stranger Things.
    It's not really dead- or it's soooo dead, that it's behave as alive.

The White Namekians are something like Ghost Blooded/Abyssals of Exalted, and they work on turn the whole universe upside down. This is at least my thought process.

Jalo- and it seems the Veruniaans on parallel as well(maybe with some eldritch inspiration as well?) Scienctify the whole thing, the same way Bulma has scientified the magic energy of the dragon balls, but took a step further.

Of course I am trying to benefit from the extra softness of the sci fi elements of DB.

------
    My previouse Avater