New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

Is it having their soul-brain turned to paste so they lose all sense of self?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Is it having their soul-brain turned to paste so they lose all sense of self?
    That is an acceptable outcome.

The answer I had is just lead to being drained of all but 5 of his PL then thrown into a void he cannot escape, to be alone for all eternity. because in my mind, an egomaniacs hell is no one being around to behold them. to egomania, hell is "no people". because they inherently need other people to compare themselves to then proclaim that they are better than.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Well, if we up to eternal torture, rather then simply destroy him, then maybe the Magic Mirror can be reforged, and Solitus can be sealed there, and be able to see the world, but Vodkana's nightmare ability,make it that everyone mock him forever.

But villians like him, bound to escape someday, because they are too cool to not be heard from again. So in Vodkana's mind, if someone should get some nice Hakai, it's Soli
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Well, if we up to eternal torture, rather then simply destroy him, then maybe the Magic Mirror can be reforged, and Solitus can be sealed there, and be able to see the world, but Vodkana's nightmare ability,make it that everyone mock him forever.

But villians like him, bound to escape someday, because they are too cool to not be heard from again. So in Vodkana's mind, if someone should get some nice Hakai, it's Soli
    magic mirror is impossible to reforge. one of its shards is keeping Lokote imprisoned in Equestria, remember? at best, it just ends up trapping Solitus with Lokote, and Lokote is a reality-warping trickster whose only limitation to his power is that any wish he grants has to have a twist or a downside, including the ones he makes himself. kind of a bad combination, especially since they would just endlessly grin at each other and create an eternal feedback loop of pure smug.

so yeah, probably erase Solitus. unless he somehow ends up being a Freeza/Joker equivalent villain who just somehow ends up roaching/cats nine livesing his way to long term survival like them. which makes sense- for some reason that ability to just keep coming back and recur always goes to middlingly competent yet likeable villains while highly competent, powerful dangerous ones die, probably because if you make a villain too competent and powerful, its a one act wonder- they can't ever give a repeat performance at the same level of quality. I'm definitely saving Solitus for other potential campaigns and stories just like how I can see Jade Refera being in many situations and universes outside of this one. The strangest thing is that to me they both fit Exalted- possibly even both as Zenith caste Solars, just in vastly different ways.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, make sense. Especialy in dragon ball kind of story telling, I don't think that nitpicking is in the spirit.
    Beside, we can always make up new mcguffin. Maybe Hashirama Cells!

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Well, it will be intresting to see againt Buu. (Which I am planning on using, and I think you wanted to see Masala Vs Buu)
    Also, I'll work on recap on the Assasian Guild Arc of Apfel, since we probably will never actually roleplay it, and there are some ideas that might he relevant to the large scheme of things.

Btw.. is Hawk still with us?

Spoiler: Galactic Assasian Guild
    Show

It started when Snap out of no where, has appeared injured and bloody and took Apfel to other planet.
    Assasians of the guild are attacking them, no matter where the instant transmissioned to. Snap's student has joined the guild, and learned advanced techniques of instant transmission, and this is super fast battle over countless of planets and maybe dimensions.
    Eventually they defeat them all, and meet assasian no.1 who no one could tell or remember- a Shinjin, a Censor, who used his censorship powers to become assasian, mostly as game, and were able to ban actions as impossible. (no idea how Apfel, surpaassed it, but he did)
    above him was 'No One'- Gen, from the same rare specie as Ginyu. At this point he was the whole empirial council. mind controling them, and never really dead, because of his abiltiy to switch bodies.
    He also the Spider Master- the one who has trained Snap.
    Not sure how Snap and Apfel have defeated him, but they did.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #96

I hope that doesn't seem like too much.

We did previously establish that Oxy knew Supr Ghost Kamikaze.

Oxy's logic here is that if Solitus breaks concentration for even a second he loses the beam of war and gets impaled.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

I am fine with it, I am sure Solitus can overcome it.

Raziere- how hard should we make the training to Vodkana to be?

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

depends, how many posts do you want to spend on it?

oh don't worry about Solitus. you'll soon see he is kind of hax.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

I love training arcs, with even character devolpment and stuff, I just don't want to bore you. Also, not sure what the "scedule" you have planned

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #100

Lagerin's Dragon Balls aren't a priority--it canonically takes 100 days to make a set of dragon balls from scratch.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Lagerin's Dragon Balls aren't a priority--it canonically takes 100 days to make a set of dragon balls from scratch.
    ah.

thank you. I now have a clearer course of action to take .

12. - Top - End - #102

Taking Oxy's sword seems a little two close to God-Modding for my taste...

I'm sorry, wasn't the point of this dealing with Kuromo and then Solitus?

I was under the impression that stomping Solitus was the next thing on the list.

If I'm wrong about that you need to tell me before I spend a week wasting my time trying to do something that's never gonna happen.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Taking Oxy's sword seems a little two close to God-Modding for my taste...

I'm sorry, wasn't the point of this dealing with Kuromo and then Solitus?

I was under the impression that stomping Solitus was the next thing on the list.

If I'm wrong about that you need to tell me before I spend a week wasting my time trying to do something that's never gonna happen.
    I thought we'd have something more dramatic than just teleporting right to him. I meant "dealing with Solitus" in the sense that "we're going to have an epic arc where we fight a big battle across the heavens, facing the army of Hell under his command, facing each villain before he is the final one left, while the cities of heaven burn from the riots, until you finally face him as a team as he pulls out all his tricks and powers up through his various transformations." and so on.

and I did tell you:
    I wouldn't say its a Final Battle.

Its more one of those "Mid Story" Battles where something big is on the line, but you don't know what the outcome of it is. whats at stake is the new Dragon Balls Lagerin is making. how this battle results might determine how the Final battle goes though!
    If this was the final battle, as in the part where you face Solitus and defeat him for good, there'd be a lot more going on. This doesn't feel like a final battle, this feels like a Vegeta moment where vegeta flies off to face the big bad early thinking he can defeat him alone because he is Vegeta. I assumed you read my post and that you were okay with like a mid-story showcasing of his abilities without fully revealing what he can do to like, show why Vodkana would be vital to this battle or something, because singular villains in Dragon Ball often have multiple battles with other people before they are defeated with many twists and turns, so there would be mid-story battles, early story battles and so on. and it drags out until everything gets incredibly desperate and destructive thus reaching the climax and boom something big and awesome and destructive and such. I thought everyone agreed that Solitus was the final battle, and since people like Blizzan, Lagerin, Meta-Tuffle, Deglargo, Tailripper, Val-Kagra are all still there to mess things up, the final battle can't happen yet.

and that y'know, we'd train before going in and do this big united attack on retaking heaven and such. you just kind of anti-climactically teleported in then ignored the dead Yellow Princess who could've told you about the the rebel force hiding in hell who could've joined you in the final attack.

I admit, I'm not good at coming up with reasons WHY we'd do the whole retaking heaven bit as a big battle thing, I just like it that way, but that still doesn't exactly change the fact that I can't just anti-climactically allow you to kill him when it has been agreed Solitus was the final boss and other villains have not been defeated yet and not in "one shot, done" way but an "actual effort" way, because I don't like one shot laziness thats boring to me.

but I will edit the sword part out since you clearly don't like it and find something else for Solitus to work this.

14. - Top - End - #104

Having it as a big battle doesn't work when you have another big bad that's gonna happen in just a few in-universe days and most of the party is off doing other things when this was what was talked about being next.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Having it as a big battle doesn't work when you have another big bad that's gonna happen in just a few in-universe days and most of the party is off doing other things when this was what was talked about being next.
    Well you have to remember, I didn't expect you to be here at first.

Perfect Cell Junior was initially was supposed to be an antagonist for The Referas so they would be off fighting someone else while Vodkana and Tarasi and whoever else would be fighting Solitus, its a battle that occurs at the same time as Solitus so that Jade doesn't steal the win like Goku or something and would instead be fused into Berade to defeat him. so that it isn't a repeat of Hailing. of course, this didn't work out.

the current plan is for Onin, Cell Junior and Pinappla to arrive there for Pinappla to be the hero there while the Referas are facing Val-Kagra, and everyone else faces Solitus.

well aside from Shanakan facing Kurumo, I'm not sure how thats exactly going to work now.

but its rolepalying so, y'know, things go off plan and have to improvise. Crystal Firefly and the Blizzan commanders was initially not even going to even be a thing! I had to make it a thing so that the Unkillables arc wasn't basically "peace unicorn casts freedom spell, Unkillables kill Deglargo easily, people talk Yellow Queen out of conquering the world within 2 seconds, the end."

that and the fact that the godly powers of the characters involved allow for a lot of skipping of things I prepare, so, if I'm skipping around you killing a villain off, its only because your skipping around all the stuff that supposed to happen before they die. I'm sorry if I can't accommodate your intelligent use of power, but Dragon Ball isn't really about that power being used well, its about people having the power to destroy the universe or something and deciding to withhold or not withhold that based upon stupid things like pudding or having a good fight. DBZ isn't designed for scry and die shenanigans its designed so that you have big dramatic, drawn out fights against things that outclass you and you fight them anyways because its the right thing to do, or because your Goku and you like a good fight no matter how strong.

like what am I supposed to do here? not follow how this show does things?

16. - Top - End - #106

the current plan is for Onin, Cell Junior and Pinappla to arrive there for Pinappla to be the hero there while the Referas are facing Val-Kagra, and everyone else faces Solitus.
    Really?

Because the last time this was discussed, the plan was "stop Kurumo, kill Solitus, then do a training arc int he Time Chamber so Oxy'll be strong enough to kill Cell Junior as was Cell Junior's explicit in-character challenge."

Before that, it was "stop Lagerin, kill Kurumo, Kill Solitus"

It keeps getting more complicated and it seems I'm the only one following the script.

Or rather, the script is being changed and I'm the only one who doesn't know.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Really?

Because the last time this was discussed, the plan was "stop Kurumo, kill Solitus, then do a training arc int he Time Chamber so Oxy'll be strong enough to kill Cell Junior as was Cell Junior's explicit in-character challenge."

Before that, it was "stop Lagerin, kill Kurumo, Kill Solitus"

It keeps getting more complicated and it seems I'm the only one following the script.

Or rather, the script is being changed and I'm the only one who doesn't know.
    I'm sorry I'm bad at communicating this to you.

I've had this discussion over solitus being the last person people face in this and the last thread openly without hiding it. I assume these discussions are read by everyone. apparently not?

I never said that you face Cell Junior after Solitus. yes, Cell Junior was Oxy's fight, but that has nothing to do with Solitus. what I meant, was it was his fight right then, but then when the time came to finish the arc with a bang by facing a foe stronger than you and overcoming them, and I even lowered his level of power so that he wouldn't be to overpowered, you just let him walk all over you instead of rising to the challenge I expected you to do, because it sounded like Oxyribo would like to kill Cell Junior no matter what and pull out all the stops, but you just didn't do that, and I'm sorry that I overestimated his power, or overestimated his willingness to face foes stronger than him apparently?

I'm not sure where you got this "you have to kill Kurumo and Solitus first" from, I said training yes, but that had nothing to do with Solitus. I assumed that you gave up on Cell Junior because you didn't go train in the time chamber to face him. maybe I'm misremembering, my memory is not perfect, but I distinctly remember not telling you that Kurumo or solitus had anything to do with taking down Cell Junior. but I do distinctly remember that Solitus is final boss and that every other villain is stuff you face first, multiple times.

so its like, I'm not sure what your logic for Oxyribo is, because I gave you the entire Unkillables arc and you barely fought or did anything, then when I gave the perfect chance for this finale duel thing, you let Oxyribo get beaten, becomes your roleplay him as incredibly competent and unbeatable, and sometimes you roleplay him as oddly inactive and not rising to any of the story beats I give him, so I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to be playing more hard or playing more soft here.

I wasn't trying to hide anything from you, and I'm sorry I that gave you the impression that we made plans that I didn't make.

18. - Top - End - #108

We sdiscussed this months ago.

Arctic bought a week to train in he Time Chamber.

But the day after Lagerin was the day we had been set to meet with Kurumo and Oxy was one of the people who had agreed to be at that meeting.

We discussed it OOC and determined that we'd deal with Kurumo and Solitus and then use the remaining 6 days to train for Cell junior, becuase Cell Junior being 50 times as powerful as Super Perfect Cell is the most overpowered thing in the universe right now by all indications up until now.

I set Oxy at 3 times Super Perfect Cell at his strongest, and that's after unlocking his super mode and a God-Tier Zenkai boost.

With Cell Junior's PL there was no way in Hell that Oxy was going to be able to beat him.

That anyone was going to be able to beat him.

I even explained where Oxy's PL was when you commented on PCJ's PL before making it the much lower 50X times SPC.

I roleplay Oxy as having a consistent power level that only increases when it's appropriate to increase it.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

We sdiscussed this months ago.

Arctic bought a week to train in he Time Chamber.

But the day after Lagerin was the day we had been set to meet with Kurumo and Oxy was one of the people who had agreed to be at that meeting.

We discussed it OOC and determined that we'd deal with Kurumo and Solitus and then use the remaining 6 days to train for Cell junior, becuase Cell Junior being 50 times as powerful as Super Perfect Cell is the most overpowered thing in the universe right now by all indications up until now.

I set Oxy at 3 times Super Perfect Cell at his strongest, and that's after unlocking his super mode and a God-Tier Zenkai boost.

With Cell Junior's PL there was no way in Hell that Oxy was going to be able to beat him.

That anyone was going to be able to beat him.

I even explained where Oxy's PL was when you commented on PCJ's PL before making it the much lower 50X times SPC.

I roleplay Oxy as having a consistent power level that only increases when it's appropriate to increase it.
    Well, I'm sorry, perhaps I shouldn't given Cell Junior super saiyan at all and just let you fight him out, but thats past, unless we're willing to retcon that or something, I can't do anything.

I don't remember it dealing with Both, I said you'd get to get to negotiate with Kurumo, Solitus had nothing to do with that, and I didn't even remember until someone else reminded me that we did that have that negotiation with Kurumo. Solitus has two super forms anyways, so he isn't even fighting you at full power, maybe I can say that while PCJ has his super form there was some other factor that was increasing his base power by 50 temporarily that wore off? I dunno.

so I guess I can find a way to lower PCJ's pwoer to be equal to yours or something, (maybe I can Kurumo altered PCJ's power level on the first confrontation through some fate trap he set up in advance?) but Solitus is final boss as has been agreed upon with Ing and Igor and will be more powerful.

20. - Top - End - #110

No.

There's no need to retcon anythuing.

It's just incredibly frustrating to realize that I've wasted so much effort on something that was never going to happen, and now I need a reason for Oxy to leave the fight becuase there's no way in Hell he'd normally leave Solitus still alive.

On Solitus after Kurumo: In character dialog had strongly implied that Kurumo was the only reason Solitus couldn't be stopped yet.

Re: The Unkillables Arc: I tried to steer that into combat. Every time I started Oxy would be rebuked Ic. Once it had finally devolved into combat, the first person Oxy fought was miraculously able to dodge an IT attack()which are always effective in canon and then Delargo was too hax to fight straight up and had to be tricked.

The fact that he's immediately a threat again less than a day after being killed is also frustrating.

Edit: Wrong name
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-04-24 at 08:56 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

No.

There's no need to retcon anythuing.

It's just incredibly frustrating to realize that I've wasted so much effort on something that was never going to happen, and now I need a reason for Oxy to leave the fight becuase there's no way in Hell he'd normally leave Solitus still alive.

On Solitus after Kurumo: In character dialog had strongly implied that Kurumo was the only reason Solitus couldn't be stopped yet.

Re: The Unkillables Arc: I tried to steer that into combat. Every time I started Oxy would be rebuked Ic. Once it had finally devolved into combat, the first person Oxy fought was miraculously able to dodge an IT attack()which are always effective in canon and then Delargo was too hax to fight straight up and had to be tricked.

The fact that he's immediately a threat again less than a day after being killed is also frustrating.

Edit: Wrong name
    and I'm sorry! I screwed up again. :(

Solitus After Kurumo:
    well....to be honest, I'm not sure myself why he can't be, the same reason why I'mn ot sure you can't just go right up to a dark lord in a fantasy land and just kill him right away instead of going on a roundabout quest for that, but it happens, so I should've come up with a better reason for things to be structured like this.

Unkillables Arc: well I wanted an arc where we just went in and fight, but we're not the only two players here! Ing and Igor and Max's layer and Hawkflight are all more investigative/relationship kind of roleplayer so I had to design an investigation phase and a fighting phase, to give them a chance, but I guess I screwed that up to.

22. - Top - End - #112

I think the problem is that I came back with the statements that this era was supposed to be Cell saga power levels and built the new version of Oxy with that in mind.

Kurumo and Solitus were presented as the main enemies of the era.

I assumed this meant that they were Cell Saga PL.

So when you introduce a villain who is somewhere in the Buus and then gives us an in-universe week to get strong enough to stop him, that's an indication that he's the real threat snd we need to hurry up snd clean up the loose ends.

And lets be honest?

Give Oxy 6 years to train when a better Bio-Android is planning to kill everyone and he's gonna come out of the time chamber so far beyond Cell Saga power levels that it's not even funny.

Stronger Bio-Android and Guy Oxy already killed is back with competing bull**** reality warping abillities and a down-right unfair boost to PL? You'll be lucky if Oxy comes out at BoG power with how determined he is considering that so far you've given him the impression that he can't leave you people alone.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

I think the problem is that I came back with the statements that this era was supposed to be Cell saga power levels and built the new version of Oxy with that in mind.

Kurumo and Solitus were presented as the main enemies of the era.

I assumed this meant that they were Cell Saga PL.

So when you introduce a villain who is somewhere in the Buus and then gives us an in-universe week to get strong enough to stop him, that's an indication that he's the real threat snd we need to hurry up snd clean up the loose ends.

And lets be honest?

Give Oxy 6 years to train when a better Bio-Android is planning to kill everyone and he's gonna come out of the time chamber so far beyond Cell Saga power levels that it's not even funny.

Stronger Bio-Android and Guy Oxy already killed is back with competing bull**** reality warping abillities and a down-right unfair boost to PL? You'll be lucky if Oxy comes out at BoG power with how determined he is considering that so far you've given him the impression that he can't leave you people alone.
    Okay.

I'm sorry.

I won't do that.

I understand your frustration, and how I miscommunicated, I will improve. I'd probably be just as angry in a similar situation.

what am I supposed to do? I can adjust things, make the Cell Junior weaker, base Solitus is just as strong as base Oxy right now, and thats not a retcon that was always the plan. I can make Orkomajin 45 do something or other to delay Cell Junior until a Buu-level arc, I can come up with something else but I have to know what you'll be happy or at least live with, and we won't be going anywhere until I know what I can do, to make this right or make you feel better at least.

24. - Top - End - #114

I really don't to retcon anything or delay anything more than it's already been delayed.

I just..
    I'm not angry, I'm just frustrated.

I don't know what to do.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

I really don't to retcon anything or delay anything more than it's already been delayed.

I just..
    I'm not angry, I'm just frustrated.

I don't know what to do.
    well then I'll just keep slinging ideas at you until you find something you like to do because if neither of us knows what to do, we have to figure out what to do or we're just going to screw things up again.

would somehow tricking PCJ into getting depowered by 50 divisions through a combo of Verun'nas tech and Diamond for this time then discarding the tech after be okay?

would gathering the Unkillables to help you fight PCJ as a team and killing him in a big blast of energy be good?

would Solitus somehow pushing you off into some parallel universe with some one time artifact that you have to figure out how to get back within six days that would somehow give you a solution to the PCJ problem while your there be okay?

would perhaps Jade trying to permanently drain PCJ's power through some clever means but it only half-works and she gets injured that makes leak all that power out uselessly as a result work?

would Luxana coming in and triggering Solitus to do something because she is his sister work to get out somehow?

would perhaps, Val-Kagra joining in and making the fight unfeasible for you to win be enough? or perhaps just Solitus showing a taste of his true power?

like, could I let Solitus die, and just reveal later that it was a Clonitus that the real Solitus was somewhere else, so that Oxyribo can at least have the satisfaction of ending him to a degree?

because there are two different problems here and I'm trying to figure out how to solve both of them. one is how to disengage from Solitus, and the other is how to deal with PCJ when you want your PC power to be something consistent, since Oxyribo won't disengage himself there has to be an outside force to make him do that for him, since we can't power you up too much for the sake of consistency, and since you've declined retconning or delaying him, PCJ has to be depowered to some degree though the players cunning, characters own abilities or something like that for this single plot. and the more both of these can be solved with a single solution, the better, thats just efficiency

So perhaps Solitus himself sends you to someplace that provides you a solution to PCJ or something thinking that he has banished you forever only for you to find a way out. doesn't have to be parallel universe, just somewhere where you can't just easily teleport back, or maybe Solitus hits you with some attack that temporarily shuts off your ability to teleport for a week while pushing you off to somewhere else in the universe and whatever planet you end up on provides a solution to PCJ, who knows?

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

From my humble perspective, as it is, we are giving Dragon Ball much more thought and depth, then the original franchise. Like, it took more then 30 years just to see Sayians in cannon on their original planet. If Frieza's race has females at all, still up to debates-
    But we are having fun world building and this great.

How ever, the strentgh of Dragon Ball, is great epic scenes, mostly of battles or destruction or other flashy marvels.
    We as roleplayers love to give stuff more context and background. What I am trying to say, that nitpicking on techniques, power levels too much is against the spirit.
    I love What If videos on youtube, but many of them are boring, because they miss the point.
    "If Vegeta were sent to Earth instead of Goku, he wouldn't have been challenehed even by King Picollo" doesn't feel righf. If Vegeta were sent to Earth, Wether King Picollo would have been worthy foe anyway, or some other villian.

Plotwise, it isn't fitting for Solitus to be defeated yet. Actually in Dragon Ball, the main bad guy usually have the edge at the begining and it seems impossible to defeat him, until the hero come with something new- just to be defeated again.
    https://youtu.be/8tLASpyLvKc

This video can be super helpful for us. That one of the reasons, i think it hard to make rpg system for Dragon Ball correctly.
    Some random natural 20 or 1 might ruin such narrative.
    This is my two raditzes on the subject.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #117

Plotwise it is fitting for Solitus to be defeated.

For one, there are multiple villains active. That never happens in Dragon Ball.

For two, Solitus isn't some evil mastermind, intergalactic tyrant, or superweapon. He's a spoiled manchild who we already killed once. He's only in a position of power becuase of Kurumo's scheming. Every indication since I came back was that he was Kurumo's pawn and that Kurumo was the only thing keeping him from being deposed.

He's also currently the biggest threat. Solitus has essentially taken over the entire universe. PCJ may or may not be stronger, but he's occupied for at least a week. and a bunch of tech-based aliens who don't have Ki are basically ants, even with Ki suppression technology.

And yet, Oxy's the only one treating Solitus like he's dangerous. By all means, the logical response to dealing with Kurumo would have been for everyone to immediately go to otherworld to murder the crap out of him.

Solitus is already a reality Warper and he's getting stronger at arate tha'ts downright unfair. Killing him now before he becomes literally omnipotent is the only thing that makes sense.
    would somehow tricking PCJ into getting depowered by 50 divisions through a combo of Verun'nas tech and Diamond for this time then discarding the tech after be okay?
    It'd be out of character for Diamond to willingly discard advanced technology that could be useful in the future. If he introduces tech he's gonna keep using it.
    would gathering the Unkillables to help you fight PCJ as a team and killing him in a big blast of energy be good?
    The strongest Unkillable is about equal to Perfect Cell. Against Super Perfect Cell x50, they're basically cannon fodder.
    would Solitus somehow pushing you off into some parallel universe with some one time artifact that you have to figure out how to get back within six days that would somehow give you a solution to the PCJ problem while you're there be okay?
    Maybe, but defeating PCJ with some artifacts or one-shot technique would be damaging to Oxy's psyche. Oxy's programmed to surpass the original Cell. Killing PCJ on his own merits would satisfy the condition of that programming, but not doing so would leave that compulsion there without a way to satisfy it(it was passive when there was no hard means of comparison in place.)
    would Luxana coming in and triggering Solitus to do something because she is his sister work to get out somehow?
    The problem is, well, see above: Oxy wouldn't leave of his own will until Solitus is dead.
    would perhaps, Val-Kagra joining in and making the fight unfeasible for you to win be enough? or perhaps just Solitus showing a taste of his true power?
    That would immediately result in Oxy heading for the Time Chamber.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

Okay.

That all makes sense, Rater.

but that doesn't help. It doesn't matter how many reasons you come up with why this won't work if its not going help us solve this situation. your not playing ball. it doesn't matter how much of a threat Solitus is, we've all agreed he is the the last villain to face, I've made the entire plans around him being the last villain to face, and I don't want to change any of that just because you feel frustrated over some miscommunication. I can't change that! him being the final guy to face, is kind of the intention from the beginning.

Solitus being killed right now is just not on the table. period. thing is, the entire point of the lagerin Dragon balls was to resurrect Solitus (but not make him immortal) and make an actual threat rather than dithering around in the afterlife where he can't actually affect anything in the mortal world, because I realized that he should've been more active and threatening, but you screwed that up by attacking him now.

I know you want this to make sense, and we can try for solution that will, but your trapping yourself in from solving this with your own logic, and I don't have time to constantly harangue you with solutions you won't accept. anyways, if you don't tear yourself away from Solitus, Lagerin and meta-Tuffle are gonna go into the hyperbolic time chamber to make their own complete set dragon balls since they take 100 days to do that, while Blizzan is going to find some other way to use the incomplete set he has, Solitus will probably start getting harder, and so on.

(by the way I don't actually plan on Solitus being omnipotent, I have a very specific definition of omnipotence, especially when it comes to Dragon Ball, he just has abilities that very much make him seem all powerful to the common folk.)

like I can post up a character sheet for Solitus if you really want, but that won't change the fact that he is final boss, I can't do what you want. as for Solitus not being a threatening villain...that is easily fixed. but I'm not going to let an anti-climax happen just because you want him dead fast. I'm not here to serve you weak villains to kill in one or two hits.

29. - Top - End - #119

you decided that Solitus would be the final enemy before I got here.

I made several posts indicating Oxy's desire to take out Solitus as soon as Kurumo was death with but only informed me that no, he wasn't going to be defeated no matter what after several posts of Oxy actually trying to do so.

Solitus is plenty threatening. He doesn't need to be brought back, the fact that he's already taken over Otherworld and can somehow force reality to bend to his whim is threatening enough, as is the fact that the afterlife isn't safe with him there.

By all means, you should have just said "No, Rater, we agreed on this we're not killing Solitus now" when I made this post almost a month ago
    So, that's taken care of.

Now they just need to put down Solitus, then Oxy has a date with the Time Chamber.

And then, maybe after Junior's dead, they can track down that doppelganger of Oxy's. Poka's already trying for that.

Meanwhile, wherever the Hell Lagerin is

Demon God Pokassuu teleports in behind Lagerin. He can't sense her, she's a God now, so he'll have no idea she's there until she says "Doooooooooooooom" in his earin a raspy whisper.

Then she pops away.
    I was just acting on the information I had available to me--the information that indicated that Solitus was only protected by Kurumo and that Perfect Cell Junior was a bigger potential threat based on known power levels.

Also: The Hyperbolic Time Chamber is currently on earth.

Max relocated the earth outside of the universe: The RA are the only people who can get to earth.

Time chamber can't be used to circumvent the hundred-day crafting time for making dragon balls from scratch.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-04-25 at 02:31 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Okay.

your feeling frustrated and that you wasted your time because of I didn't bother to tell you something that I thought everyone knew, I apologize, I screwed up again stop the freaking presses.

do you have a point to make other than beating this horse into a fresh grave? if not, perhaps, take a break and recognize that this just a game, chill out and remember that your character not getting what they want immediately isn't the end of the world. and that me screwing up isn't anything new, and will probably happen again, so your just going to have to live with me being an imperfect human being like everyone else, and live with imperfect solutions to your problems.