New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

Rater: who is Monesco again?
    And again, you really dont have to take Oxy out of the story, if you like him.

Raziere- Majindoids sounds like fun. Should I avoid using Buu in the Trombone saga?
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Raziere- Majindoids sounds like fun. Should I avoid using Buu in the Trombone saga?
    Not at all. Majin Buu was just one Majin locked away. I'm not sure what element compared to the rest, but its probably best to keep it ambiguous or blank for generic majins or whatever.

as for the Majindroids, I kind sorta got something figured out for them? the idea with the Majindroids is that Kalzin is more radical and risk-taking of a businessman than Deglargo, so while Deglargo was being conservative with how he would present the Unkillables, Kalzin will have basically made weaker majindroid variations that basically all serve as maids for people throughout the city he is in that probably have to be fed by those cookies made from people that majins can make, that his improvement upon the super-soldiers aspect is to focus on the emotionless weapon deal since that was recorded to be the successful with buyers, and thus have only one or a couple majindroid super-soldier that is reliable, but since Kalzin is a sexist pig, he made this personal harem of majindroids out of harem anime cliches programmed to have memories of him so that they love him, trying to make him his own protag-kun as if in a harem game and its just messed up in all sorts of ways.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #243
    Titan in the Playground

I really hope, the post is ok, and that I managed to make sense out of it.
    Tell me, if something is wrong.

---

On other note.. I undersrand we are about to finish the arc?
    So questions for my arc..
    If you have children-teen characters you wish for a storyline, that is sort of like GT but with a dark twist, and will get to warhammer 40k, please tell me.

Next, if you have characters, that you want to include into the Twin Fist Tournament Arc I plan, please tell me.
    If you have 'red shirt's it might be helpful.

And how long do we want the next time skip?

And Ing- do you imagine Vodkana and Hailing having a future together?

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #244
    Colossus in the Playground

Ixil's technology is a little tougher than that, and won't be taken out in one punch.

Hailing and Vodkana do possibly have a future together, I only say 'possibly' because a lot of the hedonism that attracted Vodkana to him in the first place won't be present, after he's released from the Heart of Arcos.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Ixil's technology is a little tougher than that, and won't be taken out in one punch.

Hailing and Vodkana do possibly have a future together, I only say 'possibly' because a lot of the hedonism that attracted Vodkana to him in the first place won't be present, after he's released from the Heart of Arcos.
    Well, Vodkana also changed, after turning into Pure Stormart Nyagato, even if it is for e brief moment.
    She had quite hectic journey through madness to enlightment here, so maybe it can work.
    I guess their species, can't reproduce, and as GoD, Vodkana CAN'T, but maybe a clone with a mixed genes.

edit-
    Raziere- did absorbing the pride, worked at all?
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-10-06 at 12:34 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #246

If Beerus could reproduce, resulting IN Vodkana, then Vodkana could, at least in theory, as well. The other question is if Nyagato and Arcosians are sexually compatible enough to produce viable offspring. Strictly speaking, this should be impossible, but it's a very common sci-fi trope for species evolved on completely alien biospheres to be able to produce viable offspring. The existence of half-saiyans like Gohan in the dragonball universe is proof of this.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Titan in the Playground

edit-
    Raziere- did absorbing the pride, worked at all?
    oh right sorry, I'll get right to that. hm....probably not? Solituses Egomania and thus Pride is kind of unlimited. its probably like trying to empty the oceans with a cup.

Its been edited. Yeah, sorry, Solitus willpower wise is pretty much unbreakable when it comes to his pride. you can kill him but you can't take his Pride. if anyone was able to take his pride or aater it, he would not have become the person he is today.

by the way I just noticed...

In Future Trunks timeline:
    Trunks is born
    Goku dies from heart virus
    two androids attack on a certain date
    all the Z-fighters are killed
    Piccolo and Kami die thus the dragon balls stop working
    Gohan loses an arm saving a saiyan from an android
    Cell is killed prematurely before he can become a threat, by Trunks

in the Android/Cell Saga:
    Trunks is born
    Two androids attack, but not the same ones
    Goku still suffers from the heart virus but doesn't die
    all the Z-fighters get beaten by the androids in some way shape or form but don't die
    Piccolo and Kami fuse, thus the dragon balls stop working, thus they have to get a new keeper
    Cell is killed prematurely before he can become a threat, by Krillin
    Goku dies to Cell blowing himself up
    Gohans arm gets broken saving a saiyan from an android

all the events of the Future Trunks timeline technically still happen in the main one, just in a different order and in shifted played down ways that can be recovered from and at the end of the Saga, Goku is still dead. almost as if time didn't really care how the events happened or what the consequences were as long as they checked the box off.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-10-06 at 02:07 PM.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

Ing-
    Well, it's actually a subject I gave a lot of thought into. (And I think has discussed it with Raziere via PMs)
    Vodkana shouldn't exist. But she HAS to.
    U13 is sort of clone of U7, and on the long run we can't have two identical Beeruses because of Cosmic reasons.
    So, sort of "survival insincts' of U13 itself pushed toward creating Vodkana, who can grow fast enough to replace him, before Zeno decide to delete it.

There are two.possible interpitations about GoD ability to create.

One- They CANT. And Vodkana is an anomaly.
    Second- they are FORBIDDEN. I guess power splitting concept that any functional rulling system should have.
    What do you think?

Raziere-
    Yeah, I figured. I'll see the edit soon, and reply soon.
    I did wrote the option of it to suceed under question in my reply, just wanted to know what came out of it.

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground

Also I should tell you guys my ideas for Makai in the next saga:

currently these are the three Makaioshin:

1. The Makaioshin of Desire
    2. The Makaioshin of Necessity
    3. The Makaioshin of Undeath

This is in order from most to least strongest, and while basically both Necessity and Undeath are trying to change the status quo of the universe, Desire is perfectly fine with it as is, as his plans don't rely on the status quo changing. But the Solitus plot was definitely the work of the Makaioshin of Undeath and while anti-ki is his invention, and while he benefits from Trombones attempts at rebelling, I'm leaving it up to Igor whether he specifically planned for something like Trombone to happen if or he just planted the seed for something like to spring up.

The Makaioshin of Necessity is essentially an extremist utilitarian given a blank kingdom to rule and build as she fits.

also, I plan on making a Demon of Envy whose backstory is basically "what if someone tried to live up to Jade Refera's example, failed then grew envious of her to the point where she somehow tries to become and replace her so SHE can be the hero instead."

and that basically, Undeath will try to take advantage of the Trombone situation next arc.

also finally I would be thinking that Desire Makaioshin would be Makai's equivalent to Beerus- complete with a spoiled demon daughter who wants to kill Vodkana for being more popular than her or something.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

I feel like I am not coummuncating how the Stormart techniques work.. but at this point it's not a big deal.

----
    The Makai sound like fun.

Hmm. I guess Trombone might have been manipulated in some subtle way.
    Might explain how his spiritual joruney went so wrong.

---

Edit: Also I would like to know your opinion about a time skip.
    I personally preffer 10-11 years, to make HailXkana child relevant in some way.
    I also imagine calmer Vodkana, but still building herself as 'saint-gangster', damage managing as her rule, keeping on the shadier parts of the universe, under the assumption, that such placed will always exist, but she can control how bad it will be.

Also, Rater-Which would be your main characters?
    And in general who of your characters and "Npc's will joib the Twin Fist Tournament?
    Those who has proven themselves as heroes have a chance for invitation.
    Annnnd, I had plotline for Equestria, I guess to abandon it?

Also, Ing, I want to close up some detail about the Warhammer Arc. You preffer via Pm?
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-10-10 at 01:23 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

Beside the fact, I am waiting for answers, who is Arkea?

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground

Beside the fact, I am waiting for answers, who is Arkea?
    Agh, I really should make character sheets and such for this...

Arkea is an Apprentice Supreme Kai. She has time martial arts. she helped Max take down some Trombone cultists that Kurumo tried to pin the blame on to evade suspicion on him?

Deus is another supreme Kai apprentice, he has matter-based martial arts to the point where he is the first to that can successfully make planets and life.

Yewah the third of these and has space martial arts. and thats pretty much it.

If your asking for my opinion on the timeskip:
    Yeah, 10-11 years sound good, I was planning on Jade starting her own dojo or school for martial arts on Earth to teach people how fight and be good protectors by the next step time skip and this would be the time to start. and basically she'd be the All-Might to their My Cosplay Academia

there would also probably be some Jade imitators around by then, people who grew up hearing her heroism and exploits and while having her own identities are trying to replicate her success in a way.

13. - Top - End - #253

So I just realized in both description and function, Veru'nas quantum fields, the ones that randomly teleport your atoms to anywhere in the universe, could be argued to be destruction energy.

The Veru'nas have synthesized the power of the God of Destruction!
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-10-16 at 07:15 PM.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

I mean in a sense?

but Destruction energy would actually DELETE the atoms. they just straight up wouldn't exist anymore. The random teleportation is more like replicating the function of destruction energy without using it, which is a pretty cool trick.

It does mean Jade is fighting against a destruction god stand in, in a way. and such a technology would be a good training for fighting one, oddly enough. now just extend those quantum fields to surround an entire person and you have a god of destructions defensive cloak ability that Toppo used that makes you untouchable because everything gets destroyed by it.

15. - Top - End - #255

Fair enough. Still, it's kind of funny the Veru'nas have replicated something similar enough to destruction energy, and did so by complete accident.

Given enough time, they could create complex and sophisticated constructs with quantum fields, much like how they are able to with hard-light and hard-tachyons. Fortunately, they're limited to very simple shapes, for the time being, and Ixil has no intent on using them against Jade.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

also I'm roleplaying how the apprentice kais are trying to keep things from escalating or devolving, but also because thats they are supposed to function: through the rules.

also me throwing out the precedent thing and bringing up Whis are supposed to be lifelines out of this, an out. basically looking up precedent would be a way for us to decide OOC whether there was actual precedent in U13 for that kind of thing, and work out a solution based on that

while the Whis solution would basically be to show up mysteriously, fix the two messes Oxyribo is worrying about easily then pronounce that no one is currently worthy of being even a Destruction apprentice, simply because no one is powerful enough for Whis himself to even begin training them, because power is the only actual technical capability one needs to be a god of destruction, the rest are soft skills that you just hope people have.
    this is because Whis only approaches Goku and Vegeta, offering them the chance when they are like, post-Buu levels of power. which means the process is very much a "wait and see what powerful fighter arises naturally THEN offer him this" kind of deal without particularly caring about any other traits or characteristic they have, when if would be earlier, Whis would be much more active about it, when he clearly isn't.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

Mmm. Yeah.
    Though, Vodkana pushing to other kind of managment.

About my questions- Ing? Rater?
    It's not one off adventure, I really need your input

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #258

I'm having a bit of trouble with my PC right now so expect my posts to be infrequent.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Titan in the Playground

Did I do something wrong? I can edit what ever that is an issue..

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #260

No, my personal computer is on the fritz so I can only come online briefly.

Edit: Back online
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-10-17 at 08:45 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

I feel like I am not coummuncating how the Stormart techniques work.. but at this point it's not a big deal.

----
    The Makai sound like fun.

Hmm. I guess Trombone might have been manipulated in some subtle way.
    Might explain how his spiritual joruney went so wrong.

---

Edit: Also I would like to know your opinion about a time skip.
    I personally preffer 10-11 years, to make HailXkana child relevant in some way.
    I also imagine calmer Vodkana, but still building herself as 'saint-gangster', damage managing as her rule, keeping on the shadier parts of the universe, under the assumption, that such placed will always exist, but she can control how bad it will be.

Also, Rater-Which would be your main characters?
    And in general who of your characters and "Npc's will joib the Twin Fist Tournament?
    Those who has proven themselves as heroes have a chance for invitation.
    Annnnd, I had plotline for Equestria, I guess to abandon it?

Also, Ing, I want to close up some detail about the Warhammer Arc. You preffer via Pm?
    Guys? Beggings?

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #262

I don't much like the idea of a time skip.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground

Ok. This was a very tiny bit helpful.
    Can you elobarate, explain your preffers, so we can come with a statifyinv soluation?

Like...
    I want a timeskip, to express the aftermath of Solitus's war, Vodkana married with a child.

If you can tell me, why you preffer not to time skip, maybe we can think of something that can get all of us the results we wish

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

I am more and more doubt my ability to tell the Trombome Arc story..

Raziere... did you missed Vodkana's speech of why she sort of making sense, maybe?

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #265
    Titan in the Playground

I am more and more doubt my ability to tell the Trombome Arc story..

Raziere... did you missed Vodkana's speech of why she sort of making sense, maybe?
    Oh right. I forgot. sorry.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Oh right. I forgot. sorry.
    All good. If I understand, on the other front, things still going.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

as for not wanting the timeskip....I don't get it Rater. timeskips like this are just how DB stories go, you have one rare day of pure god-like excitement then the rest are normal life. unless you can provide really good reasons behind why you don't like the timeskip, and why we all shouldn't do it, there is no reason to not move forward once the parts with Ixil then Onin and Perfect Cell Jr. are wrapped up.

you can't expect us to stop this just because of your personal problem, whatever it is. it needs to be all our problem as well for it to not happen, and its not a problem for me, its not a problem for igor, not sure about Ing, but unless he protests against it? *shrug* you don't get a say if you don't speak up, and if you don't speak up thats on you, since igor has been asking repeatedly.

28. - Top - End - #268

time skips are usually accompanied by people getting stronger.

The plan was to temporarily retire Oxy with Diamond taking over as my primary PC until the rest of the PCs got to Oxy's level.

Timeskip means there's no point in doing that.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    time skips are usually accompanied by people getting stronger.

The plan was to temporarily retire Oxy with Diamond taking over as my primary PC until the rest of the PCs got to Oxy's level.

Timeskip means there's no point in doing that.
    well, sorry, thats your problem Rater. not anyone elses, because you should know how this works by now, there are timeskips, we have discussed this repeatedly and if you don't remember those discussions thats on you. if you don't listen to anyone and end up making plans by yourself that doesn't make sense with everyone elses plans, yeah your going to end up with things like this, because you don't work with us and don't compromise to make sure you can have some fun rather than none at all. thats not my problem, since you don't seem to like any solution I can possibly provide last time, so thats your problem to sort out.

I mean if igor really wants to solve this problem for you, they can just set it to whenever is a few months before Oxyribo returns but is within the same year and the entire arc can happen before he ever gets back, because honestly these arcs occur over a really short timespan, but whatever. its your fault if your not cooperating with everyone else, not ours.

30. - Top - End - #270

The whole point of retiring Oxy was a compromise after you disliked the idea of Oxy getting to Buu-Saga level powers to deal with Solitus and PCJ, who'd you'd made far too strong to defeat at their current level of power.

So, to recap: I'm wrong for valuing consistency and people getting stronger at a reasonable rate unless they need to and have an excuse instead of arbitrarily changing power levels to suit the story.

I'm wrong for not wanting to reset continuity with retcons.

And now I'm wrong for wanting to stick to the plan we agreed to months ago so we wouldn't have to retcon anything?

Is not wanting to write Android 10 as an adult after just introducing her as a child a valid reason for not doing a decade long time skip?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks