New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Masks IC] Resurrection Roundabout: Drawing Individuals

POTENTIAL 2

“Euna, that is the sickest thing I have ever seen you do, and that is saying a lot.”

Euna is very, very good at looking cool, but she falls apart when the time comes to sell the performance unless she’s quoting something. But Sara? Even a bedraggled gutter trash disaster Sara knows how to say a line with conviction. And now she’s advancing, diving through that opened conversational door, acting confident knowing she’s got an audience of two and a critic of one.

“I screwed up. I get it. But you shouldn’t go.” Rip the band-aid off. “I mean, sure. Go get this cartoon pervert behind bars. But don’t go. You think I can be a role model to Ferra? You think I can stop Victor from blowing himself up in his lab? You think I can keep fighting without you?”

Whoop. There it is. Out in the open.

“...I’m not going on my knee this time. Like, clearly, you don’t like that. That’s okay. But this is me, asking nicely. I’ll fill out a form if that’s what you want: Reasons Euna Kim Should Not Be Reassigned, with Apologies Subform 3A attached. Just don’t go. I’ll be better. And I’m sorry. And, yes, I would really like a ride home. Locker wouldn’t let me drive over here to find you.”

Deep breath. Shoulders square. Look Euna in the eye and try not to melt because she looks like a fluffy frou-frou goddess and you’re a pathetic little orphan who wants someone to stay for once.

“Just don’t go. Please.”
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [Masks IC] Resurrection Roundabout: Drawing Individuals

This cliffhanger, and more, will be resolved in the new thread: https://www.roleplayerguild.com/topi...-roundabout/ic