New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

I made an infuriating discovery. Break bars cannot be broken by damage over time effects. even though damage over time can kill bosses...

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    I made an infuriating discovery. Break bars cannot be broken by damage over time effects. even though damage over time can kill bosses...
    Well that's good to know. Rider of Shinjuku was my first encounter with the Break Bars, because I never got around to Salter in the memories. Somehwat annoying, but really he had enough HP that there wasn't really anyway for me to worry about the bar stopping me from killing him any faster than I did.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

So, I wanted the angry puppens, but got two of some old guy instead.

I'm not mad.

I'm just disappointed.

With that said, I did need a 5* Archer so...there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    teleporting Hyper Nixon solves problems with Patriotism.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I want Salter's dog in my team. In fact, if Salter could have that dog at all times with her in-game, I would feel nothing but happiness.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Bugbear in the Playground

Friggin ragepuppy has forced me to withdraw six times now. And I haven't even hit his final fight yet. This wolf is kicking my butt more then Tiamat ever did.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

6. - Top - End - #156
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ragepuppy is a male so you can always treat him like the Gorilla and use Euryale.
    Last edited by nightwyrm; 2019-02-26 at 10:20 PM.

7. - Top - End - #157

Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    Ragepuppy is a male so you can always treat him like the Gorilla and use Euryale.
    ...That would have been a good idea, what with my lv70 7-4-10 Euryale and all. I'm already finished with him though
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

I finished the singularity last tuesday, and I must say I did enjoy it, though Camelot set high standards in difficulty and Babylonia also did in regards of story, and Shinjuku didn't break those bars. It was fine, and I kinda enjoyed more each individual character (especially the main villain.)
    Spoiler: End of Shinjuku
    Show
    I really enjoyed the Noble Phantasm of the Phantom Detectives pointing out Moriarty's the culprit, it was a nice touch that was akin to the theme of the sub-singularity.
    Also, Moriarty is best dad and I do want him just because he was such a likable character all around the story. I actually fell for the last plot twist regarding Good Moriarty, I wasn't expecting that to be the plan all along, at least not that way.
    Lobo is (second) best dogo, and a good dogo I want, too. The poor thing.
    EMIYA (Alter) was nice, he didn't get the spotlight, but finally seeing (and using) Unlimited Lost Works just made me want to summon him, so I'll try in the Shinjuku 2 (I won't in Extra because I do not want Kiara).
    Assassin of Shinjuku was the least interesting for me, though he is kinda cool, being a doppleganger.

Oh, and the alters. I loved the alters, every single moment with both of them, their rivalry (reflected on their alignment), and race for Master's attention is just CUTENESS OVADORAIVU. In the past I wanted JAlter mostly because of her Shinjuku outfit, playing through EoR1 reinforced this. Also, DW is falling behind in not releasing Shinjuku Saber Alter, what's going on?

Overall, 8/10, would replay.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    I finished the singularity last tuesday, and I must say I did enjoy it, though Camelot set high standards in difficulty and Babylonia also did in regards of story, and Shinjuku didn't break those bars. It was fine, and I kinda enjoyed more each individual character (especially the main villain.)
    Show
    I really enjoyed the Noble Phantasm of the Phantom Detectives pointing out Moriarty's the culprit, it was a nice touch that was akin to the theme of the sub-singularity.
    Also, Moriarty is best dad and I do want him just because he was such a likable character all around the story. I actually fell for the last plot twist regarding Good Moriarty, I wasn't expecting that to be the plan all along, at least not that way.
    EMIYA (Alter) was nice, he didn't get the spotlight, but finally seeing (and using) Unlimited Lost Works just made me want to summon him, so I'll try in the Shinjuku 2 (I won't in Extra because I do not want Kiara).
    Assassin of Shinjuku was the least interesting for me, though he is kinda cool, being a doppleganger.

Oh, and the alters. I loved the alters, every single moment with both of them, their rivalry (reflected on their alignment), and race for Master's attention is just CUTENESS OVADORAIVU. In the past I wanted JAlter mostly because of her Shinjuku outfit, playing through EoR1 reinforced this. Also, DW is falling behind in not releasing Shinjuku Saber Alter, what's going on?

Spoiler: my own spoileriffic thoughts
    Show
    I think this is my personal favorite singularity, even though it doesn't have Ereshkigal in it. I wasn't a fan of the inconsistent feeling narrative of Babylon even though it was overall quite good, and i don't think the peaks of Shinjuku reach those peaks but find i like the the story. though i personally feel like the ending post Holmes disappearing was a bit weak in this particular story. but i also think that is almost fitting especially with how the story pretty much became a different story once Moriarty wasn't on your side anymore. I found Moriarty to be quite enjoyable though not enough to spend my tickets and SQ on. though i did like Lobo. The Alters were amazing, and this just makes me want Jalter even more, why can't she be on the banner with the others ;-; next chance is a one time 1 in 51 GSSR which will somehow be Drake for me again. So i can only resolve to whale for her come January. which unfortunately comes on the heals of ereshkigal...

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

I don't have as much time these days so I'm working through it slowly. Puppy Mk2 wasn't too bad, but I am not looking forward to his final form.

Salter and Jalter are the best though.

Factotum Variants!

11. - Top - End - #161

Show

Spoiler
    Show
    I believe that Berserker Jalter and Rider Salter in the summer event are basically that, though?

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Manticoran View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I believe that Berserker Jalter and Rider Salter in the summer event are basically that, though?
    Spoiler
    Show
    those servents don't have the same costume as the sttreet clothes they wear in this singularity. however avenger jalter will get a costume dress for her street clothes sometime after we get teh costume dress system.

Current avatar by me

13. - Top - End - #163

Whelp, finished up the singularity. Did pretty well too, if I may say so myself - did the entire thing without Command Spells.

Spoiler
    Show

Yeah, Moriarty was cool, but I would totally draw on a Salter/Jalter banner if there was one.

It might be time to grail Lancer Vlad, though. He earned it - just about everything in this singularity was both evil and either weak to Lancers or weak to no class. Wrapped up the last fight with a 253k Fortress of Impalement.

Not sure if I want to draw - an avenger, a 5* single-target archer, and to a lesser extent a 4* assassin would all be good for me in theory, and Moriarty WAS pretty damn cool, but they're all pretty low on the tier list. And I'm sure there are more cool dudes and dudettes just around the corner.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.

14. - Top - End - #164

RedWizardGuy

This singularity gave me my first bond10 servant CE... Unfortunate it's hans, which means+30% debuff resist ONLY while on the field. Such crud.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    This singularity gave me my first bond10 servant CE... Unfortunate it's hans, which means+30% debuff resist ONLY while on the field. Such crud.
    yeah, support casters tend to get used all the time, my first two were waver and tamamo, followed by 4star nero cause i use nero all the time. kinda miss using nero all the time cause she was like the ultimate safety net.

Current avatar by me

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

I just remembered that I never bought this months embers from the prism shop, so I did that and Lalter is so very close to maximum level now.

Factotum Variants!

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    To be fair, most Bond CEs are pretty underwhelming. There are a few outstanding ones, such as Heracles' "I will never die and you can't make me" CE, but most are just some meh party boost. You're typically better off selecting something more specialized, like Another Ending or Halloween Princess.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    To be fair, most Bond CEs are pretty underwhelming. There are a few outstanding ones, such as Heracles' "I will never die and you can't make me" CE, but most are just some meh party boost. You're typically better off selecting something more specialized, like Another Ending or Halloween Princess.
    Yep, there are some like Arash's or St. George's that are pretty amazing, too. Though most give moderate buffs and niche stuff. I do hope Bond 15 is something other than 30 SQ.

"**** if I know."

19. - Top - End - #169
    Troll in the Playground

Yep, there are some like Arash's or St. George's that are pretty amazing, too. Though most give moderate buffs and niche stuff. I do hope Bond 15 is something other than 30 SQ.
    i think it has been confirmed by some hardcore grinders that bond 15 is just 30 more SQ but that is still 150 SQ for using servants that you use all the time anyway so i'm not going to complain when the update hits. it'll be nice to be rewarded again for using my own Tamamo since she is maxxed out and i've been super lucky with a NP3

Current avatar by me

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    i think it has been confirmed by some hardcore grinders that bond 15 is just 30 more SQ but that is still 150 SQ for using servants that you use all the time anyway so i'm not going to complain when the update hits. it'll be nice to be rewarded again for using my own Tamamo since she is maxxed out and i've been super lucky with a NP3
    Oww, I was aware on bond 11-14, not on 15 (that's hardcore times 10). Also, yes. I want another excuse to keep SAlter in my team.

"**** if I know."

21. - Top - End - #171

Karna spook today! How is Shinjuku treating you guys? I've been working with an Evil Only team, and Li Shuwen and Tamamo have been hard carrying.
    Thought of the Week: "Bright is the nova confined in the dark."
    =I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

22. - Top - End - #172
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    I don't have as much time these days so I'm working through it slowly. Puppy Mk2 wasn't too bad, but I am not looking forward to his final form.

Salter and Jalter are the best though.

Same, i only did i few. the singularity itself seems pretty fun, the fact that the nodes are like 1-2 battles makes it a lot more doable.

Do the nodes stay that low? I'm strapped for time latel,y so it's to my benefit, but i'd really like to make the most of the bond up effect.

speaking of...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    I'm so close ( if you could call a 100,000 close ) to unlocking ozy's bond ce. It's not game changing but i'm hoping to make use of it when farming qp with mordred.

Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, season 3!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post
    Same, i only did i few. the singularity itself seems pretty fun, the fact that the nodes are like 1-2 battles makes it a lot more doable.

Do the nodes stay that low? I'm strapped for time latel,y so it's to my benefit, but i'd really like to make the most of the bond up effect.
    if i remember right i think there is a node with three and a node with four. but that's really it.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2019-03-01 at 04:02 PM.

Current avatar by me

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Shinjuku done, and the final boss battle was surprisingly easier than the second to last.
    Still, had fun through that campaign.

25. - Top - End - #175

For the penultimate fight I had to bust out Merlin. I just couldn't do it with Tamamo, not enough burst. Need to get her skills higher. For the final fight though, it turns out Asterios with multiple stacking NPs makes even opposing NPs hit like tissue paper. That was fun.
    Thought of the Week: "Bright is the nova confined in the dark."
    =I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

26. - Top - End - #176

Yep, there are some like Arash's or St. George's that are pretty amazing, too.
    David's is hilarious for the insta-death memes.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Emiya Alter and Saber Alter rate up is up.

I ended up burning 150 SQ on this because of how much I like EAlter's design, though I ended up not getting him...

I got, though, two copies of Saber Alter (hello, NP3), and a Zhuge Liang! Which is unexpected, yet welcome.

"**** if I know."

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

Emiya Alter and Saber Alter rate up is up.

I ended up burning 150 SQ on this because of how much I like EAlter's design, though I ended up not getting him...

I got, though, two copies of Saber Alter (hello, NP3), and a Zhuge Liang! Which is unexpected, yet welcome.
    I allowed myself to spend two tickets. I got another copy of Medea Classic, and a second Nitocris. So not a total loss - Nitocris is now NP2, which is... a thing - but I didn't get either Alter.

Time to keep saving.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Salter does not come with a dog, so no buy for me.

30. - Top - End - #180

BlackDragon

6 ticket, no SAlter. I'll probably have to use the free SR ticket for her later this year.