New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: What Are You Playing Right Now, Part 2: Daggerfall

Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    Most games I have take me under 30 hours to complete. With Sekiro, I feel that after 30 hours I am starting to understand how this game is played.
    Congratulations, you have achieved enlightenment.

That's pretty much the experience I had with the game (and I've heard others on this forum and elsewhere are the same). The combat is a very different experience from the Souls games and you will absolutely suck at it at first. But when it clicks...

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ettin in the Playground

Mostly for lack of a better place to ask and not being worth it's own thread, is Civ 5 with expansions or Civ 6 a better choice?
    I've got the base for 5, but none of the expansions, but the expansions are the same price as 6 right now thanks to the Steam sale.

Normally I would assume that any major improvements for the previous game and expansions would be incorporated into the newest game, but I know there are things from Civ 4 that weren't in Civ 5 until the expansions. So I'm not sure if getting the base Civ 6 is going to have those improvements or not (off-hand it is things like spies, religion, more diplomatic choices, other ways of spreading cultural influence, better ability to protect weak units)

3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    Congratulations, you have achieved enlightenment.

That's pretty much the experience I had with the game (and I've heard others on this forum and elsewhere are the same). The combat is a very different experience from the Souls games and you will absolutely suck at it at first. But when it clicks...
    I killed the general guarding the door to the main tower in Ashina castle on my second try. The blue quick draw guy probably took me well over 10 times, but being such a very short fight, it didn't feel like much trouble at all. With that fight I felt that it was totally stupid, but with the respawn point right in front of the door I actually had a lot of fun with it.
    Genichiro still lives, but I got him to the third lifebar on my second try, and the third one doesn't seem that much harder. With this one, I actually got the impression that he's really easy. I still might take more than 10 tries, but with these games that's not saying much.

I think there's really three things to know:
    1. You can block almost everything.
    2. While you have your sword in block, your posture bar resests very quickly.
    3. Attack, attack, attack!

Lady Butterfly took me forever, though it didn't feel frustrating because I felt I knew what I was doing. I just had to get better at avoiding getting hit while slowly hacking away her entire health bar. But fights get so much easier when you keep attacking as fast as possible because you can interrupt most of the enemies strongest attacks. When I beat Lady Butterfly, she didn't even get to summon her illusions at all. And I still had three healing and a resurrection left.

I thought after having completed Demon's Souls, DS1, DS3, and Bloodborne, I thought I could play this game completely blind without looking up anything. Might not have been the best game to pick for that. I think my main problem was that I didn't have any confidence in being able to block Lady Butterfly's ranged attacks or anything by the horse rider. That you can even block that giant with his giant halberd charging you on his giant was probably the one hint I needed to get a grasp of boss fights. Holding block to get your posture back is also a very neat feature, that I don't remember the game telling me. At least there is now a combat trainer in the hub for practice. That really helped a lot.

At first I thought that there wouldn't be much fantasy stuff in this kung fu game. The giant snake was cool, but seemed like a random special effect. But now it starts to look like there is more coming. Already been to the Dungeon and went a bit into the Temple. At one point I was wondering if all the monks I was stealth killing were really that evil, but then I took a closer look at what the three monks in the first gatehouse are praying too. Stabbing it is! Stab everyone! Then set everything on fire!
    What I think is really cool is the pop culture references that I am spotting. There is soo much stuff that looks like taken straight from Akira Kurosawa. I mean, Wolf himself looks like he's a Toshiro Mifune character. The bandits seem to be straight out of Seven Samurai. Not just the outfits, but even the animations. A few times I saw some of them kicking up dirt at my face and I know I saw that exact movement in one of the movies. Though Wolf also reminds me of Auron from Final Fantasy X.
    Though my favorite so far is probably the cannon gunners. Those guys are the leper gunsmiths from Princess Mononoke.
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

Spriggan's Den Heroic Fantasy Roleplaying

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    Mostly for lack of a better place to ask and not being worth it's own thread, is Civ 5 with expansions or Civ 6 a better choice?
    I've got the base for 5, but none of the expansions, but the expansions are the same price as 6 right now thanks to the Steam sale.

Normally I would assume that any major improvements for the previous game and expansions would be incorporated into the newest game, but I know there are things from Civ 4 that weren't in Civ 5 until the expansions. So I'm not sure if getting the base Civ 6 is going to have those improvements or not (off-hand it is things like spies, religion, more diplomatic choices, other ways of spreading cultural influence, better ability to protect weak units)
    I have both Civ V and base Civ VI and I've quite liked the new things that VI does. Well, for starters VI has some of the improvements you've listed (spies and many religion choices incluiding religious victory are in the base game). Spies have more functinality compared with V (they can sabotage enemies' districts). VI's expansion I think adds more diplomatic options (incluiding diplomatic victory in a similar fashion as V) with the governors, I think. Cultural victory is achieved through tourism like V's expansion, but they've separated the great artists into separate entities (based on writing, painting and song) that I think is different from V, at least (it has been a while since I've played V).

The main thing VI does differently is having districs and wonders occupy a spot on the map, so it makes picking cities' locations more relevant and it prevents you from spamming every building on every city and most of your wonders on your starting city. That, however, means that VI has a bigger bias towards wide empires when compared with V.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground

Civ 6 is considered a legit contender for the best out-the-gate civilization game without expansions on top of it. And it've gotten two decently competent major expansions since then
    Last edited by Sian; 2019-06-27 at 05:12 PM.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Firbolg in the Playground

Been playing a lot of Spiderman on the PS4.

I found out a particularly broken combo involving the Web Bomb. See, when an enemy is webbed, any contact with a wall is enough to "KO" them. This makes Webs + Knockback effects especially powerful.

Well, one of the most powerful knockback effects in the game is the Rock Out suit power, which has Spiderman blast a powerchord that knocks enemies back a massive distance, and the knockback itself has good range while making you invulnerable during the animation.

So Web Bomb first, to web all enemies within a decent radius, then knock them all back, and instantly get several KO's. You can take out about 5 guys in 5 seconds doing it. Sometimes the enemies don't hit a wall so they're still able to get back up and break free from the web, but they're so scattered (and temporarily webbed) so that they aren't even a threat by the time they all break free (as you generally KO about 2 of them by the time they start breaking free, and there aren't many left after your combo in the first place).

Kind of a shame, really, as I like aerial combat and there's nothing nearly as powerful for that kind of gameplay.

Also, Point Launch (Pressing X as you land after using the triggers to launch yourself to a particular point) is definitely the best way to traverse around. The amount of speed it grants you when you nail it is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by KOLE View Post
    MOG, design a darn RPG system. Seriously, the amount of ideas I’ve gleaned from your posts has been valuable. You’re a gem of the community here.

5th Edition Homebrewery
    Prestige Options, changing primary attributes to open a world of new multiclassing.
    Adrenaline Surge, fitting Short Rests into combat to fix bosses/Short Rest Classes.
    Pain, using Exhaustion to make tactical martial combatants.
    Fate Sorcery, lucky winner of the 5e D&D Subclass Contest VII!

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    For Torment fans, do take a look at the spiritual successor Torment: Tides of Numenara.

I will say that, from someone who's played through the game, that the developers spent more time on world and combat development than character development. So while the world is wilder and more fantastical, and the missions you get are exotic and fun, and the gameplay mechanics are damn fun, you don't get things like Dak'kon teaching you his religion, finding out you're Ignus's master, or things of that nature.

Where Planescape: Torment is a quest about a guy with a chaotic past, trying to create his own identity in a bleak and grey world, Torment: Tides of Numenara is about a blank adventurer mastering a world of chaos and wonders.
    Maybe when I've finished this run, unfortunately with Pillars of Eternity I know that the engine T:ToN uses is very much a case of 'if I fiddle with the graphics options I can get a framerate mostly in the 15-18 range'. Certainly playable for a CRPG, but compared to Torment running at a crisp thirty (potentially more, but I want it as close to te original as possible) it's just not going to be as enjoyable.

Plus, honestly, I like the personal and confined nature of the original Torment's story. You're not out to save the world, or even to explore it, you're trying to solve your memory problems and potentially make up for what some of your earlier incarnations did (but even if you're staying away from evil it's actually somewhat hard not to slide into 'manipulative ****** territory). And unlike every other game I've played with the amnesia plot hook it all comes back to it and the plot hooks it links to (regaining your mortality, how your past selves have utterly messed up the lives of others, and dealing with the consequences of past lives working against each other). The thing that struck me just playing it now is that, despite the amnesia story, the Nameless One is not a blank slate with no personality. Besides from the predefined motivation the dialogue options are definitely slanted, with your character's mental stats essentially determining exact where TNO falls.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    I have both Civ V and base Civ VI and I've quite liked the new things that VI does. Well, for starters VI has some of the improvements you've listed (spies and many religion choices incluiding religious victory are in the base game). Spies have more functinality compared with V (they can sabotage enemies' districts). VI's expansion I think adds more diplomatic options (incluiding diplomatic victory in a similar fashion as V) with the governors, I think. Cultural victory is achieved through tourism like V's expansion, but they've separated the great artists into separate entities (based on writing, painting and song) that I think is different from V, at least (it has been a while since I've played V).

The main thing VI does differently is having districs and wonders occupy a spot on the map, so it makes picking cities' locations more relevant and it prevents you from spamming every building on every city and most of your wonders on your starting city. That, however, means that VI has a bigger bias towards wide empires when compared with V.
    Civ V, at least with all expansions, has Great Artists, Writers, and Musicians as separate entities. All can produce great works that make culture and tourism over time; Artists can also start a golden age, Writers can give you a bunch of culture at once, and Musicians can give you a bunch of influence with a single other civ.
    ithilanor on Steam.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Hell, sometimes meterless moves can do that much - I've been playing Darli Dagger, and she has a special wind-up punch that she can only do when disarmed (something that certain moves can do to you in this game, generally puts you a big disadvantage) which is ridiculously slow and probably punishable by basically everything on block, but is armored and takes off probably 70% of a health bar on hit. I haven't landed it on a real person (yet),
    So, I have no landed this move on real people a few times. And discovered that I was wrong about it punishable on block - because it turns out that it's unblockable. The answer to it is to jump over her while she's winding up the punch so she misses completely. Do anything else, and you get hit for 70%. And judging by what I've seen, a lot of people playing the game right now don't know this.

Yeah, it is pretty fun to be fighting someone, have them think they've just gained a serious upper hand by disarming you, and then just one shot them with that thing. It's still pretty much asking to die if you try to do it to someone who knows what's up, but damn it's satisfying to just melt someone's life bar like that when they don't know.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

I think there's really three things to know:
    1. You can block almost everything.
    2. While you have your sword in block, your posture bar resests very quickly.
    3. Attack, attack, attack!
    3 is more like "attack, parry, attack", but you're thematically correct.

I'm very well into the game, and I still forget that point from time to time. Just yesterday I was doing pretty poorly and down to my last drink against Vilehand, when I just went "screw this, if I'm going to die anyway, I'm going to try a riposte for every parry". Totally turned the battle upside down.

It's really ingrained in us as players to wait for "proper openings", and it's not from just FromSoft games. It's pretty clever to go almost defiantly against that general rule.

As people said above, just get 6. 6 picks it up almost where 5 and all of its expansions dropped it, and it has some improvements as well, like the handling of districts and wonders as already mentioned. If you can get a good discount, try to eventually get the expansions as well. They are pretty good.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

I'm currently fighting Genichiro. Mostly he is pretty easy, but somehow my counter to his jump attack-perilous attack combo only works two out of three times. Apparently he has different perilous attacks, but it's impossible to see what he's doing while he's in the air. His black cloak also does a really good job of making it hard to see which perilous attack he is charging up on the ground. So it basically comes down to luck.
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Titan in the Playground

I'm currently fighting Genichiro. Mostly he is pretty easy, but somehow my counter to his jump attack-perilous attack combo only works two out of three times. Apparently he has different perilous attacks, but it's impossible to see what he's doing while he's in the air. His black cloak also does a really good job of making it hard to see which perilous attack he is charging up on the ground. So it basically comes down to luck.
    Hmm that doesn’t sound right. I’ve beaten the game a few times now and at this point I usually can beat Genichiro taking little to no damage. I’d offer advise but I honestly can’t think of the move you’re describing. But as a general rule for perilous attacks if the sword is pointing toward you it’s going to be a thrust. If the sword is pointed to the side it’s a sweep. If they let go of their weapon it’s a strike or grab. And if you’re still having trouble with him just keep running around him in a big circle.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

Practice. Lady Butterfly is also super easy, but it still took me a couple of hours.

Not quite sure where I want to go now. Next thing I have to do is either fight the boss on top of the castle, the boss on the bridge at the temple, the headless boss, the other purple boss in the dungeons, or the mini-boss with the gun in the valley. The game is really fun when it's not a boss.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

Practice. Lady Butterfly is also super easy, but it still took me a couple of hours.
    Those statements together don't compute.

I get your meaning though.

Not quite sure where I want to go now. Next thing I have to do is either fight the boss on top of the castle, the boss on the bridge at the temple, the headless boss, the other purple boss in the dungeons, or the mini-boss with the gun in the valley. The game is really fun when it's not a boss.
    Without spoiling, I'd advise leaving the headlesses until later, but the Shichimen Warrior (other purple boss) is doable if you have 2-3 confetti for every attempt.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Colossus in the Playground

BlackDragon

It takes 2 hours of practice to get past *one boss*? Sounds like absolute hell.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

10 times for a boss is not that unusual for these games.

40 times just means I really suck at this one.

17. - Top - End - #407

Quote Originally Posted by factotum View Post
    It takes 2 hours of practice to get past *one boss*? Sounds like absolute hell.
    I think it took me about 6 hours to beat the Ereshkigal on Hard Mode in FF:LR. So...many...reloads...

Personally, I like it when games implement hard bosses well. Not sure how Sekiro plays, but I didn't particularly enjoy Dark Souls bosses for the fact that it was hard to tell exactly what you did wrong, and how to fix it. Anyone got suggestions for games with enemies that DON'T do that?
    MOG, design a darn RPG system. Seriously, the amount of ideas I’ve gleaned from your posts has been valuable. You’re a gem of the community here.

5th Edition Homebrewery
    Prestige Options, changing primary attributes to open a world of new multiclassing.
    Adrenaline Surge, fitting Short Rests into combat to fix bosses/Short Rest Classes.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Ettin in the Playground

I picked up Civ 6 last night, one of the packs with the first expansion and something like a dozen new leaders.

Didn't get too much time to actually play. Really early impressions is that the UI is less intuitive than 5 (and having only recently actually started playing 5, it isn't like I was really entrenched with it or forgot what it was like not knowing it). I also found it rather annoying that they removed the city's ability to attack close by units, especially since barbarians seem to be much more numerous and much more active.

Having set the tips to "new to Civ 6" it really hasn't told me anything about many of the things that have changed. I think with the assumption that I knew all the expansions of Civ 5, which had similar things. The workers seem to function quite a bit differently, like everything is instant build? If that is the case, and especially with roads auto-building with caravans, I couldn't see much of a need to ever have more than one worker unless your empire gets huge.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground

The workers seem to function quite a bit differently, like everything is instant build? If that is the case, and especially with roads auto-building with caravans, I couldn't see much of a need to ever have more than one worker unless your empire gets huge.
    Workers are insta build, but they have charges. So a worker can only make 3 improvements. Policies and wonders can increase that amount.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Titan in the Playground

Also, cities now gain the ability to attack when you build City Walls. Usually it's nice to hold to some cash and then instantly "buy" the walls when you really need it.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    Workers are insta build, but they have charges. So a worker can only make 3 improvements. Policies and wonders can increase that amount.
    Ah, that would be why they mysteriously disappeared. So nice of them to make that clear...

Quote Originally Posted by Cespenar View Post
    Also, cities now gain the ability to attack when you build City Walls. Usually it's nice to hold to some cash and then instantly "buy" the walls when you really need it.
    Ah, putting the ability behind an upgrade does make sense, but if they actually told me that anywhere I missed it.

It seems like early game now almost requires pretty heavy investment in troops to contend with barbarians. Maybe that was the case in the harder difficulties of 5 too, but I was used to having a bit of time to upgrade before having to deal with them. So far the distance between empires seems to be a lot more too, which seems nice.
    Early resource tiles also seem to be less important than before, but still too early to know how that really plays out. Getting a mine or farm out early didn't seem to be much of a boost.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Titan in the Playground

I think it took me about 6 hours to beat the Ereshkigal on Hard Mode in FF:LR. So...many...reloads...

Personally, I like it when games implement hard bosses well. Not sure how Sekiro plays, but I didn't particularly enjoy Dark Souls bosses for the fact that it was hard to tell exactly what you did wrong, and how to fix it. Anyone got suggestions for games with enemies that DON'T do that?
    See this seems odd to me, because I’ve always felt From games do a very good job of telegraphing what you need to do to beat just about every boss that isn’t named Bed of Chaos. The boss does a start up animation on its attack, learn the pose to figure out which direction the attack will go, when the start up animation finishes perform the defense of choice, then attack once or twice and wait for the next start up animation. Some of the bosses attacks are chains so there might not be a window to attack until after the last move of the chain, but usually after this the boss has a longer finishing animation so you can punish them with a stronger move.

I’m curious, what boss confused you?

23. - Top - End - #413
    Banned

Sekiro. Seriously, the combat is completely different from their other games.

24. - Top - End - #414

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    See this seems odd to me, because I’ve always felt From games do a very good job of telegraphing what you need to do to beat just about every boss that isn’t named Bed of Chaos. The boss does a start up animation on its attack, learn the pose to figure out which direction the attack will go, when the start up animation finishes perform the defense of choice, then attack once or twice and wait for the next start up animation. Some of the bosses attacks are chains so there might not be a window to attack until after the last move of the chain, but usually after this the boss has a longer finishing animation so you can punish them with a stronger move.

I’m curious, what boss confused you?
    I it was Dark Souls 2, in this grey fort with TONS of undead. You enter this box room that's being guarded by about 12 undead (they kinda just congo line out of the place as you get close), and there are these 3 bosses that gang up on you when you fall into this grey cube-like room. I was a Darkness/Light Cleric, I think, using the binoculars to destroy most things at long range, or using some other gimmicks (like the lure spell that creates an orb that minions are compelled to attack) to mow through a lot of areas. But when I encountered the three in that grey box, I decided to take a break for a while. Never had the time to come back to it. Rather, never made time.
    Last edited by Man_Over_Game; 2019-06-28 at 06:29 PM.

5th Edition Homebrewery

25. - Top - End - #415
    Colossus in the Playground

BlackDragon

Personally, I like it when games implement hard bosses well.
    My opinion matches Yahtzee (Zero Punctuation) on this--if I've performed the arcane series of actions you intend me to do in order to defeat the boss, then I should only need to repeat that 2 or 3 times to prove I know what I'm doing (because the first time might have been a fluke). I shouldn't have to keep doing it for minutes on end in order to whittle the boss's enormous health bar down, that's just making things tedious.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

My opinion matches Yahtzee (Zero Punctuation) on this--if I've performed the arcane series of actions you intend me to do in order to defeat the boss, then I should only need to repeat that 2 or 3 times to prove I know what I'm doing (because the first time might have been a fluke). I shouldn't have to keep doing it for minutes on end in order to whittle the boss's enormous health bar down, that's just making things tedious.
    That is the case with Dark Souls bosses typically. If you know the counters and are reasonably statted you should be able to melt their HP bar. The difficulty is in learning the counters.

For instance, the boss Yora is stuck on - it took me a similar amount of time to be able to beat him, and whenever I come back to him there is a period of "re-learning" how to fight him. For a pro player or a speedrunner though? It's about 30 seconds of bullying the poor guy, and it's only that long because he has different phases.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    I think it's very easy to find one way that can damage a boss but is very difficult to pull off, and then focusing on mastering it while not trying to find diferent ways that are much easier.
    It seems that you found the solution and so you keep doing that thing over and over without discovering much faster ways.

I think the problem is that enemies can kill you very fast and you really don't want to to go through the loading screen and running all the way back to the boss from the respawn point, which really strongly incentivises you to not try anything fancy or risky.
    In Sekiro, you at least spawn very close to the bosses and can reach them in 10-20 seconds, from what I've been seeing so far. But still the game reloads the entire area from scratch, instead of just resetting the boss and your character, which gets quite annoying. In Demon's Souls, the respawn was always at the start of the level and the boss at the end. Getting back to the boss without getting killed by enemies or falls could take a considerable amount of time.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

You see, I've come to see any boss that requires 'an arcane series of actions' in order to damage as bad design. A boss should be vulnerable to basic moves, they should just be aggressive enough and with a larger variety of moves and thus a larger variety of tells to learn.

Dark Souls is somewhat like that. You have to deal with the sometimes incredibly long health bars, but most of the difficulty comes from learning tells. Although that doesn't keep it from cheap shots on occasion (Capra Demon anyone?)

Show
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?

29. - Top - End - #419
    Titan in the Playground

Everyone can clearly see that all Lost Izalith was still in an early Alpha stage when the game was released, which includes the boss.
    But those two dogs with the Capra Demon have absolutely no excuse to exist. The rest of the fight with the demon itself is really not that bad, even considering the tiny arena. All the frustration comes purely from surviving the first five seconds when you get jumped by the dogs at the same time. How that ever made it into the game I can never understand.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

I think the fight is meant to be yet more subtle tutorial, meant to teach you how to control a fight against multiple enemies. The problem is, such fights have already appeared and taught tactics that don't quite work due to the area design, makinng it hard to adjust to. Plus all three enemies are very fast, meaning that if you don't get away from the door and take out the dogs quickly you'll be staring at 'You Died'.

On the other hand, once the two dogs are gone it's a very fun fight. Would probably beat the Bell Gargoyles for 'best Dark Souls boss I've actually beaten' if the dogs weren't there, and it proves that the bosses don't have to be four times your size to be fun fights. It's like how the best boss fights in DMC3 weren't against the giant demons, but the fast and aggressive Vergil.

Show