New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Member-Produced Commercial Content

Welcome to the thread for member-produced commercial content. This is a thread for posting your 5th edition works that are available through the DMs Guild, Drivethru RPG, and other such on-line retailers. As this is a slight digression from our normal rules regarding advertising, please be aware of the following

1) Please limit this to works you are personally involved in; this is for posters to show off their works, not advertising for your publishing company.
    2) 2) Please only make a single post about a given product. Do not post multiple times regarding the same product, as this will be considered advertising.
    3) Please observe the no double-posting rule. If you have several works, post them together, or edit your post in the meantime.

Advertising, including posting here outside of these guidelines, is still subject to potential banning. If you have a question regarding a specific work, it is probably not ok, but ask a mod beforehand (and include a link).
    Last edited by LibraryOgre; 2020-04-22 at 07:26 PM.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Member-Produced Commercial Content

(The Mod Wonder: Here's an example of an appropriate post)

About 10 years ago, I contributed to an anthology of short stories for Apocalypse Prevention Inc by 3rd Eye Games. My short story is about a werewolf whose friend forgets it's a full moon when he wants to go out, and the agents who have to deal with it.

API Anthology

The Mod Wonder: It is RPG-related. I was personally involved in its creation. It is for sale, but it is available on-line. It is a link to an RPG-specific seller. You'll note, the same link is in my sig, but my sig otherwise complies with the rules, with no excessive images. The only way this is NOT an appropriate post is that this is not a 5e product, and I'm posting it on the 5e thread;
    if it wasn't an example, it would get moved, and possibly a warning for advertising if I had also posted there.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

After many months of homebrewing and revising, I'm proud to announce that I've got a new product for sale on the Dungeon Master's Guild: Grod's Guide to Greatness. It's a complete collection of all the new stuff I've ever written for 5e-- 3 base classes, 29 subclasses, 31 feats and 19 monsters, complete with fancy formatting and art. It's available for $4.95; I'd love for you to check it out, give it a read, toss me a review. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Spoiler: Cover Image
    Show

Spoiler: Table of Contents
    Show

Chapter 1: New Classes

Magewright
    Professions
    • Alchemist
    • Rune Warrior
    • Wandsmith
    List of Wonders
    Steelsworn
    Mastery Styles
    • Shieldbearer
    • Industrialist
    • Ghost Rider
    Steelsworn Spells
    Summoner
    Summoner Alignment
    Celestial Alignment
    Elemental Alignment
    Fey Alignment
    Fiendish Alignment
    Summoner Spells

Chapter 2: Expanded Class Option

Barbarian
    • Path of the Fist
    • Path of the Shifting Fury
    • Path of the Spell Eater
    • Path of the Sohei

Bard
    • College of Storms
    • College of the Virtuoso

Cleric
    • Famine Domain
    • Ocean Domain

Druid
    • Circle of the Avenger
    • Circle of Seasons
    • Circle of Vermin

Fighter
    • Balefire Knight
    • Bladebound
    • Marshal
    • Mutation Warrior

Monk
    • Way of the Bow
    • Way of the Iron Hand

Paladin
    • Oath of Freedom

Ranger
    • Shooting Star Ranger
    • Skinwalker

Rogue
    • Cragtop Archer
    • Spellwarp Sniper
    • Surgeon
    • Thug

Sorcerer
    • Fairie Sorcerery
    • Fiendish Origin
    • Titan Blooded

Warlock
    • Otherworldly Patron: The Dragon
    • Eldritch Invocations

Wizard
    • Arcane Savant

Chapter 3: New Feats
    • General Feats
    • Racial Feats
    • Legendary Feats

Appendix: New Outsiders
    Last edited by Grod_The_Giant; 2019-02-25 at 07:17 AM.
    Hill Giant Games
    I make indie gaming books for you!
    Spoiler
    Show

STaRS: A non-narrativeist, generic rules-light system.
    Grod's Guide to Greatness, 2e: A big book of player options for 5e.
    Grod's Grimoire of the Grotesque: An even bigger book of variant and expanded rules for 5e.
    Giants and Graveyards: My collected 3.5 class fixes and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    Grod's Law: You cannot and should not balance bad mechanics by making them annoying to use

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

After many months of homebrewing and revising, I'm proud to announce that I've got a new product for sale on the Dungeon Master's Guild: Grod's Guide to Greatness. It's a complete collection of all the new stuff I've ever written for 5e-- 3 base classes, 29 subclasses, 31 feats and 19 monsters, complete with fancy formatting and art. It's available at pay-what-you-want; I'd love for you to check it out, give it a read, toss me a review. I couldn't have done it without you guys.
    So I go to check it out and it is not pay-what-you-want, it's set at a defined price of $4.95.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nod_Hero View Post
    So I go to check it out and it is not pay-what-you-want, it's set at a defined price of $4.95.
    Shoot--I forgot the update this thread after I changed it, I'm sorry.
    Hill Giant Games
    I make indie gaming books for you!
    Spoiler
    Show

STaRS: A non-narrativeist, generic rules-light system.
    Grod's Guide to Greatness, 2e: A big book of player options for 5e.
    Grod's Grimoire of the Grotesque: An even bigger book of variant and expanded rules for 5e.
    Giants and Graveyards: My collected 3.5 class fixes and more.

Grod's Law: You cannot and should not balance bad mechanics by making them annoying to use

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

As this thread gets more and more populated with links to dmsguild or other external websites, would it be unreasonable to ask posters to include the price of their content (i.e. Pay what you want, $1.00, $5.00, etc.) in their post?

It could save users a lot of time in case they had a cap to their spending, or only wanted to look for free/pwyw content.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I've put up a few things on the DMsGuild and have gotten pretty good responses on them (copper medals and positive reviews). Though in general they are "hobbyist" things, I've put them together with what I think is professional level quality and attention to detail, plus some cool original art for the adventure module.

Balance Disturbed is an adventure module for starting characters. It is $2.95 and includes an Fantasy Grounds module as well as a PDF. It starts off in a small village that gets attacked and the PC's must flee and get help. It concludes with the party bringing the King's men to help and the party (hopefully) defeating the BBEG. Includes not only combats, but several skill challenges and role-playing opportunities.

I put together tables for Dungeon Room Descriptions, and a Fantasy Grounds version, for helping me to detail the Undermountain. Each at $2.95. When you put all the combinations together, it ends up with more than 44 trillion combinations for things like rooms, walls, ceilings, doors, etc. The main version includes an Excel file that can call upon the tables and create a random description for you, and which you can customize too. And the FG version has that all built into tables and story templates.

Then their are a set of Second Level Pregens for Fantasy Grounds that I use when I run games for online conventions. Nothing special there and they are PWYW.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

As I release my newest adventure, I thought it'd be a nice idea to promote it on this forum. I currently have 2 adventures and one supplement available on the DM's guild. These are as follow:

Birds of Prey (5-10th level adventure) - 5.99$
    Beneath the Surface (1-4th level adventure) - 4.99$
    Crit and Miss (supplement for critical hits and misses) - PWYW

There's also a bundle available for all three of the products for a discounted 8.99$.

You can check out the info on the products on the linked pages, but here's a short rundown.

Birds of Prey is my newest adventure which was 3 years in the works. Its a half-urban, half-wilderness adventure which has your party delve into the criminal underground in order to infiltrate a secret compound for an elaborate heist.

Beneath the Surface was my first adventure and product on the guild. It's a very sandbox-y adventure specifically made for new GMs and new players and can be played entirely just using the basic rules for D&D 5E.

Crit and Miss is a short side product which spices up your critical hits and misses in combat with new effects and conditions.

Thanks for checking out my stuff :)
    Last edited by 0wca88; 2019-04-17 at 01:23 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Halfling in the Playground

Krillo's Guide to Alchemy is Pay-What-You-Want on Drivethrurpg right now.

Become an Alchemist!

Learn to take ingredients found while adventuring and transform them into bottled magic! Alchemists create wondrous potions from Keystones and Consumables. Keystones are rare and exotic ingredients, such as Basilisk eyes and Dragon's Lungs. When adventuring, pay attention to the unique features of the creatures you slay; you never know what can be the keystone in your alchemist empire!

Useful for both Players and Game Masters, Krillo's Guide is filled with potions and formulas. Not only can Players become alchemists, but they can also become hunters of rare ingredients. Game Masters can better fill their world with even more alchemical products, creating well-stocked stores or more prepared enemies.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Fateforge, a 5th Ed. RPG from the team behind Shadows of Esteren

Hello everyone!

I am posting this here as the head translator of Studio Agate, the French creative studio behind Shadows of Esteren. In a few days, we will announce the launch of a Kickstarter campaign for Fateforge, an original 5ed-powered role-playing game. In preparation for this crowdfunding project, we have put together a Player’s Guide intended to serve as an introduction to Fateforge. It is downloadable for free on DriveThruRPG.

We hope you'll be interested in it! If you would like to know more, don’t hesitate to come to the Fateforge Discord server to meet with the community and talk with the team behind the game!

"Fateforge, Epic tales in the world of Eana for 5th Edition. A love letter to Sword & Sorcery and the world's greatest RPG, from the team behind Shadows of Esteren, the most awarded French RPG."

Welcome to Eana, an entirely new campaign setting for your 5th Edition adventures. Following the sword & sorcery tradition, the adventurers will travel through grandiose landscapes and interact with exotic, colorful civilizations, from the sprawling metropolis of the Free City to equatorial Acoatl.

Their journey will be fraught with peril and they will face many strange, fearsome opponents, be they the loathsome spawns of Canker, the demon princes from the moon Melancholia, or the formidable barbarian lords of the Kaani hordes.

By dint of skill, bravery, or cunning, they will overcome increasingly challenging ordeals, and perhaps find their way to the mythical Fateforge and ascend to godhood!
    Last edited by Krazylec; 2019-06-24 at 11:24 AM.
    Head Translator for Studio Agate
    *Free Download of the Player's Guide to the Fateforge RPG

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Lesser Key of Sargon--also known as Thumbs on the Scales of the Universe: An Arcanist's Handbook--is now available on DMs Guild for "Pay What You Want," with a suggested price of $2.99.

The Lesser Key is more than 50,000 words and 132 pages in length, and is intended to serve as a comprehensive guide to the playstyle I've dubbed the "Arcanist": "A dedicated primary arcane spellcaster with a flexible set of tools and a tactical mindset that enables them to meaningfully and proactively contribute to every encounter.” It is primarily aimed at newer players to D&D 5e, but veteran players will also find quite a bit to chew on.

Roughly summarized, the Lesser Key is split into the following parts:

• Section I (7 pages) – an introduction to the Arcanist playstyle as applied to both in- and out-of-combat roles
    • Section II (4 pages) – a discussion of the concept of Relative Superiority, a concept pioneered Admiral William H. McRaven, as applied to D&D
    • Section III (19 pages) – a comparison of the various character classes who could potentially fill the Arcanist role, along with a comprehensive multiclassing analysis
    • Section IV (40 pages) – a lengthy commentary on choosing spells, including discussions of most individual arcane spells in 5e D&D and a set of 16 rules for selecting spells for your character
    • Section V (18 pages) – an essay, aided by flowcharts, discussing the tactics of casting spells in 5e D&D, along with commentaries on resource usage, Counterspelling, the importance of reconnaissance, interacting with your DM and fellow players, the action economy, and improving your own personal defenses
    • Section VI (7 pages) – a broad comparison of monster types for your general reference, derived from a statistical analysis of the nearly 700 monsters in the 5e Monster Manual, Volo’s Guide to Monsters, and Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes
    • Section VII (23 pages) – a commentary on choosing magic items, with special emphasis on what is more useful to an Arcanist relative to the rest of the party; this section is explicitly team-focused, and assumes the Arcanist takes the enlightened view that what is good for the goose is also good for the goose’s benevolent overlord
    • Section VIII (2 pages) – a brief conclusion, again setting forth the general intent of the Lesser Key and a few final words of “wisdom”
    • Appendix A (2 pages) – a discussion of metagaming, including the author’s philosophical stance on “good” versus “bad” metagaming
    • Appendix B (1 page) – links to other handbooks discussing specific class optimization
    Last edited by Chaelos; 2019-07-07 at 06:43 PM.
    The Lesser Key of Sargon: An Arcanist's Handbook [5e] - A comprehensive guide to arcane spellcasters, tactical spellcasting, teamwork, and mastery of the concept of relative superiority

The Concordant Opposition Society Core Rules [5e] - An organized play system currently used by the former Adventurers League community in Lawrence, KS

A Player's Guide to Eris [5e] - A city on the plane of the Outlands, to be used as a home base for all your trans-planar adventuring needs

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Hello everyone! I'm one of the writers at Mage Hand Press. If you've not heard of us before, we're a small group who have been producing 5e content since 2015; 4/5 of the writers are members of this forum. It's where we met originally, before we started working together. The other forumites on the team are Jay (Submortimer), Jason (DracoKnight) and Mike (Scarce). None of us would be the writers we are today if not for the homebrew community on here, so we're extremely grateful for that.

On to the content! We have storefronts on DriveThruRPG* and our own website, where you can buy all sorts of 5e stuff (there's also a ton of free content on our blog). Some of my personal favourites, all of which contain at least some of my own personal handiwork:

General Books
    Dark Matter - $29.99 - a full science fiction conversion for 5th Edition that unlocks a universe of adventure for your table, without leaving your favorite fantasy staples behind.
    Fey Folio - $11.99 - we take a stroll through the Feywild and enjoy the sights. From the majestic Fey Courts, to the wild fringes where sylvan giants hold sway, the Feywild is rife with fantastic sights and wondrous characters.
    From the Arcane Archive - $6.99 - a massive book of 250 spells, collected from works like High Seas Update, Complete Witch, and Dark Matter.
    High Seas Update - $9.99 - in this book, you'll find everything you need to construct your own pirate adventure: a slew of races, archetypes, and spells, a treasure trove of magic items, new pirate weapons and equipment, a host of magical diseases, and, perhaps most importantly, a veritable armada of ships.
    Men and Monsters - $2.99 - this book seeks to provide some new races to populate fantasy worlds, each of which defies conventional fantasy tropes in some way. Contains 11 races in total.
    Siegeball Sourcebook - $3.99 - with this supplement, you can engage in the greatest fantasy sport ever devised, Siegeball. Two teams, one ball, no mercy.
    Taverns & Tankards - $5.99 - your very own guidebook to bars, brewhouses, and inns, and a survival manual for every type of barfight and drinking game.

New Base Classes
    Complete Craftsman - $5.99 - master craftsmen are as rare as they are prized. These artisans, creators, and inventors can smith items of mythic quality, and can solve most any problem simply by using the right tool and the appropriate amount of force.
    Complete Gunslinger - $4.99 - risk is in a gunslinger’s blood. They are bold renegades, bucking tradition and forging a new path with dangerous and inelegant firearms. Gunslingers are infamous for surviving by their wits, relying on split-second timing and a considerable amount of luck to survive.
    Complete Witch - $5.49 - witches are stricken by magic so dark it imprints a lasting shadow upon their essence. Through force of personality alone, they can spin this darkness outward, hexing creatures, casting manipulative spells, and even commanding a familiar with their thoughts.

*Note that prices on DriveThruRPG are higher, because it costs us more to list things on there than on our own site.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2019-07-05 at 01:13 PM.
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

A Faerie Affair

Homebrew: Sig

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGirl

Hey everyone, I wanted to share my new adventure: The Lamenting Lighthouse!

Spoiler: Cover for "The Lamenting Lighthouse"
    Show

If you are looking for another chapter for Ghosts of Saltmarsh, this may be interesting to you 😄 It is a horror-mystery adventure about an abandoned lighthouse, with lots of undead, evil ancient artifacts, and lost souls.

It garnered some positive reviews recently, from which I extracted the nice quotes below - I hope you'll find it worth your while as well!

"This adventure is a critical hit on almost every single aspect of adventure writing." - Jason B. (Verified Purchaser)

"The Lamenting Lighthouse is nothing less than an amazing piece. With concepts and homages to The Princess Bride, H.P. Lovecraft, Stephen King, and even Pirates of the Caribbean, I absolutely love what Sven has created." - Cameron Day from Comics, Clerics, & Controllers

Last edited by SheVa; 2019-07-12 at 09:42 AM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Secret of Havenfall Manor.

A Level 3 Adventure into a Manor whose tragic fate will be uncovered by the players.
    Level 3 Adventurers.
    Was created as a "side adventure" for Dragon of Icespire Peak but that module is not required.

Has a map of the location, the manor itself, as well as one new monster; and some customized existing monsters.
    Also has "print outs" to hand to the players if the DM wanted to print out the "diary" pages included with the PDF.

This is my first Module I've done for DMsGuild, so I am eager for feedback. I already have two more than I plan to do that will expand on the existing adventure.

Module Price: $2.99

Cover was a photo I took while in Ireland in 2017, that just happened to work out nicely...
    Spoiler
    Show

I also made a "Retro Cover" version, but didn't upload that one.

As a side note - if anyone DOES pick it up - PLEASE, for the love of all of the gods, send me an email (or even a PM on here!) with suggestions, feedback, etc! Be honest!

Modules:

Module:
    The Secret of Havenfall Manor for $2.99

Backgrounds:

Backgrounds & Origins: Book One for $1.50
    - Over 50 pages of character origins!
    Backgrounds & Origins: Book Two for $1.50
    Backgrounds & Origins: Book Three for $1.50
    Backgrounds & Origins: Book Four for $1.50
    Backgrounds & Origins: Book Five for $1.50
    Backgrounds & Origins: Book Six for $1.50
    Backgrounds & Origins: Book Seven for $1.50
    Backgrounds & Origins: Book Eight for $1.50
    Backgrounds & Origins: Book Nine for $1.50
    Backgrounds & Origins: Book Ten for $1.50
    Backgrounds & Origins: Book Eleven for $1.50

UPDATE: 11/10/2023: Just uploaded the 11th installment of D&D Character backstories I write - each of these is at least 50 pages - which means, as of this one - I have written over 500 pages of character backstories for D&D!
    Last edited by Tawmis; 2023-11-10 at 09:38 PM.
    Need a character origin written? Enjoyed what I wrote? How can you help me? Not required, but appreciated! <3

Check out my 5e The Secret of Havenfall Manor or my character back stories over at DMsGuild.com! (If you check it out - please rate, comment, and tell others!)

Subscribe to my D&D Channel on Youtube! (Come by and Sub)

15. - Top - End - #15

Kobold

Default Free to a good author/DM

Email me at [email protected] mentioning an interest in:

PDF abbreviated statblocks for the entire MM+, PHB Appendix D, and NPCs suitable for cut paste into your work.

This is my legacy contribution to D&D. Yes, I retyped all the non-legendary/lair action monsters. Took me weeks...

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

Default The Hodgepocalypse

Hot diggity, I finally got my rpg out.
    If this is in the wrong spot, feel free to move it.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...lePlaying-Game

It's my gonzo post-post-apocalyptic 5e setting where the industrialized undead almost conquered North America, where cats are intelligent, psychic and act as nanny's for teenaged dragons and the Atlantis of this world is actually Newfoundland where magical fraternities rule and has a two-drink minimum. :p

It hopefully will amuse.
    www.hodgepocalypse.com

17. - Top - End - #17

ElfWarriorGuy

Four titles I've put out on DM's Guild, for PWYW, recommended price one dollar.

Curious Armaments: Unique magic weapons, one for every weapon type in the PHB.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/299...ious-Armaments

The Apothecary Grimoire: Rules for brewing each of the potions in the DMG, including rare ingredients, bizarre rituals, and deadly consequences for a poorly-brewed potion.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/301...ecary-Grimoire

Book of Strange Travelers: Twelve subclasses, each one designed to tell an interesting story, as well as be fun to play.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/301...ange-Travelers

The Tomb of Teyacan: A fun little module, a dungeon crawl in the classic style.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/302...omb-of-Teyacan
    Last edited by Catullus64; 2020-02-22 at 08:37 PM.
    The desire to appear clever often impedes actually being so.

What makes the vanity of others offensive is the fact that it wounds our own.

Quarrels don't last long if the fault is only on one side.

Nothing is given so generously as advice.

We hardly ever find anyone of good sense, except those who agree with us.

-Francois, Duc de La Rochefoucauld

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

I just posted an item on DM's Guild for the first time: The unimaginatively named 5e Extended Item Tables. $3.95, 72 new magic items designed to fit into DMG loot tables for uncommon through legendary. No reskins of WOTC items here, like "+1d6 blah".

These items are designed to be useful and in line with the power level of DMG items. Many of them are designed to give players a wider variety of tricks, tactics, and tools for handling opponents or challenges.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

I've two items on DMsGuild.

Shifters Unleashed is a re-take on shifters in 5e using the best of each between the UA versions and RfTLW, adding in some feats, a subclass, and changing the racial features a bit among other things.

https://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/301892

Rashemen Revisited is my simple attempt to bring some of the more important bits of rashemen to the current edition.
    2 new subclasses, berserker feats, magic items and more.

https://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/282613

The artwork in some cases is used with permission and I didn't have permission to edit or change the original art so you'll see some straight lines and such. Just try to forgive me, these are my first attempts.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

It appears I have joined other DM's Guild publishers with my first piece thus far. More to come.

Power and Its Price: 5 New Archetypes for Those Willing to Sacrifice Everything; Pay What You Want at DM's Guild

Spoiler: Full Product Details
    Show
    'Greatness, at any cost.'

Within you will find 5 new archetypes that express how great power brings with it not only great responsibility but more often than not, sacrifice. The provided archetypes each explore this theme from a distinct angle, ranging from devoting oneself to others to literal blood sacrifice and a feeling of alienation from one's own body.

The Path of the Bloodsworn for the Barbarian dedicates itself to protecting those with whom you form bonds of blood and eventually sharing the benefits of your primal rage with them.

The Circle of the Old Ways for the Druid involves drawing power from blood sacrifice to the hungry spirits of the earth and a deepened understanding of the shared blood that connects all creatures of the earth.

The Stained Warrior Archetype for the Fighter draws power from channeling one's own blood along the edge of a blade to paint the battlefield in gore.

The Oath of the Endbringer for the Paladin turns appreciation for the inevitable ceasing of all things as part of the natural order into a drive to see such things to their end by pushing through futile attempts to escape through healing or cowardice.

The Tainted Bloodline for the Sorcerer awakens one's blood to the aching realization that it is a stain on this world, contaminating those around itself to create connections which can be abused by those willing to tap this power.

This title has been created using the GM Binder online editor and art available through DM's Guild Creator Resources. I hope you enjoy it. Note that the document provides a link for user feedback which I will try to accommodate to the best of my ability to ensure the best possible experience with this material.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
    OH! MY! GOD!

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

Been a while since I've posted, but hey Playground.

I'm Co-Director of The Islands of Sina Una, a 5E compatible setting drawn from precolonial Philippine culture and mythology.

We ran a successful IndieGoGo and recently announced preorders with our publisher, Hit Point Press.

It holds a setting to explore, 2 new classes, 12 subclasses, new subraces, new spells, new items, and over 50 monsters.

Book is slated to release in August for PDF, and physical in October.
    Last edited by Cardea; 2020-05-28 at 10:42 AM.
    Just finding my roots again.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

I made 3 subclasses that offer balanced "play as a Were-X" options. Ran the #s to make sure that they are well-balanced versus other subclasses for the same base classes.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/316...rebear-Wererat

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Hello! I have just completed my big quarantine project, a 5E conversion of Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil, available from dmsguild.com. The full conversion (96 pages) is $10.00, and I have also divided it into four sections plus appendices, each of which may be downloaded individually. The conversion is designed to be used hand-in-hand with the original adventure module, also available for download from DMs Guild.

My twin goals, which were not always perfectly aligned, were to be as faithful as possible to the original, and to make the conversion as easy as possible for DMs to use. The conversion updates all monsters, NPCs, traps, and skill checks to 5E rules; includes new stat blocks for several creatures that do not appear in current source books; and provides commentary on monster tactics, on encounters that needed to be rebalanced, and on numerous other editorial choices and recommendations of mine.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Re: Member-Produced Commercial Content

WHEN MADNESS CALLS - A 5-HOUR MADNESS-INDUCING LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR ONE-SHOT FOR 6th LEVEL CHARACTERS

Do you like horror? Do you want your player characters in your game driven to insanity due to their own mistakes? DO YOU DARE TO DELVE DEEP INTO A MADNESS-INDUCING LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR ADVENTURE FOR THE WORLD'S GREATEST ROLE-PLAYING GAME?

OUT NOW ON DMSGUILD

Hello there! My name is Isaac, and I am a first time writer from Indonesia. I am a participant of RPG Writer Workshop 2020 summer course and this is the adventure that I made with my partner when we participated in that workshop.

This adventure module is a 5-hour insanity-inducing Lovecraftian Horror one-shot for 6th Level Characters. The characters are driven by mysterious forces or set out to uncover the truth about a mystery related to one of the NPCs. As they dig deeper, they get closer to their own doom, which might be inevitable.

This product features:
    1. Separate art assets (original illustrations by Cita A F and area/battle maps)
    2. Customized stat blocks
    3. Multiple hooks, paths & endings
    4. Customized sanity (or insanity) rules

Trigger Warning: Blood & gore, Cult, Death or dying, Kidnapping and abduction, Mental illness, Nihilism, Pessimism, Psychological manipulation, Violence.

If you have any question about the adventure module or have some thoughts about it, let me know here or you can check my Twitter @ IsaacMandagie!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Castle Dracula
    If you've ever wanted D&D and Castlevania to meet, look no further. This adventure is exactly what you wanted. Every area of the castle poses different and unique challenges to keep the party engaged and on their toes.

Not much in the way of art, but it's ready to run! Levels 3-13. The adventure includes documentation to help even a new DM succed, including suggestions for how to run each of the area "boss" monsters in combat. There are approximately 50 new enemies and over 3 dozen new magical items. It also comes with a list of suggested music for many areas of the castle, and a 25-page campaign log recounting my tabletop play-through of this adventure from the DM's perspective.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

My first published adventure! Wilderness Rescue, $2.95 at DMs Guild.
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/325449
    It's a ticking clock adventure for 5th to 7th level characters. It grew out of a homebrew adventure that I wrote to help me achieve the much-discussed six encounters per adventuring day. Also, I wanted to emphasize mechanics that I sometimes neglect, like weather, exhaustion, and getting lost. Hope you like it!

27. - Top - End - #27

Kobold

Default Full Color Tarokka Deck

The CoS/GF9 artwork fully colorized! 1/4" round corner printed on a synthetic stock that is noticeably thicker than the GF9 product. The cards are all subststantially larger to show off the gorgeous cards.

Colorized artwork and comparison photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IuvdZfSh4-QV4xD8KsjiMxzz72SHETdm?usp=sharing

Three decks of 54 cards available shrink-wrapped. $70 each plus shipping. Sold at my cost to produce with no profit motive.

PM or email [email protected] Payment by Paypal. Same day shipping.
    Last edited by Kurt Kurageous; 2021-01-15 at 02:48 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

The Kaiju Patron is now on DM's Guild as a PWYW title. A sleeping (or awake?) or imprisoned kaiju is a pretty good fit as a warlock patron, offering a number of plot hooks. Kaiju warlocks are hard to kill and, at higher levels, have a couple of unique AOE abilities. They're a good fit for a non-Hexblade Bladelock, as well as working just fine for the other pact boons.

29. - Top - End - #29

After a successful kickstarter, and roughly a year of public playtesting, I am happy to announce that Spheres of Power and Spheres of Might are now available for 5e.

30. - Top - End - #30

In the past couple of weeks I put together some rules for Herbalism, you can find them here.

I tried to keep the power level of concoctions low to moderate: as I state in the intro, in my opinion Herbalism should be less powerful than Alchemy. Also, I attached non negligible costs to it, not in terms of money, but in terms of time: looking for herbs and brewing potions takes its toll in terms of time, and only a dedicated forager has good chances of coming up with rarer herbs.

The rules might be somewhat more elaborate compared to the paradygm of 5E, but I like some extra structure and I'm not scared about checking a table or two. I hope the various checks are balanced: I feel this is the area in which I need most help, lol, although since the potions are not too powerful the amount of cheeseness available is low (but players are notoriously creative).
    Last edited by Cicciograna; 2021-03-26 at 02:24 PM.