Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Volo's Racial Feats (PEACH)
- Join Date
- Oct 2017
Volo's Racial Feats (PEACH)
This page on the hombrewery
Feats for some of the races in Volo's guide.
Some kobolds mix with urds, sometimes willingly and sometimes less so. You are the offspring or descendent of such a union. As an action, wings can spurt from your back, granting you a 30 foot flying speed as long as you aren't wearing medium or heavy armor, and can be put away as a bonus action. You can also open your wings as a reaction when you fall.
Celestial blood runs particularly strong in your veins. You gain the following benefits
- You learn one cleric cantrip of your choice. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for this spell.
- You can use your healing hands feature one additional time per long rest.
- When you unleash the divine energy within yourself, you can do so as a bonus action.
Your martial training has improved, and once per turn you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll.
Additionally, when you see an ally within 30 feet of you make a saving throw or attack roll, you can use your reaction to utter a command word, granting them a 1d4 bonus on the roll. You can use this ability a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and regain all uses at the end of a long rest.
Some tribes of lizardfolk grow particularly large, with powerful tails and limbs. You gain the following benefits.
- Increase your Strength or Constitution score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When hit with an attack from within 5 feet, you can make a tail attack as a reaction, dealing 1d4 + your stength modifier slashing damage.
Despite the typical orcish draw toward raw power, you have strugged to learn to strengthern yourself with your will. You gain the following benefits. Intelligence or Wisdom (your choice when you gain this benefit) is your spellcasting ability for these abilities.
- Increase your Intelligence or Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You learn one eldritch innvocation that has no prerequisites.
- You learn one warlock cantrip of your choice.
The damage die for you claw attacks increases to a d6, and you learn to pounce. and you can use an action to roar. When you roar, targets within 10 feet of you must make a saving throw with a save DC of 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier or be frightened for one turn. You can use this ability once per short rest.
Additionally, if you move at least 20 feet straight toward a creature and then hits it with a claw attack on the same turn, that target must succeed on a Strength saving throw with a DC of 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Strength modifier or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, you can make one attack against it as a bonus action.
Despite being a lizardfolk, you come from a tride of lizardfolk that trains in using poison. As a bonus action, you can apply poison to your weapon or your bite attack. The poison remains for 1 minute or until an attack using this weapon hits a creature. On a hit, the weapon deals an additional 1d6 poison damage. You can use this ability a number of times equal to your Wisdom modifier (minimum of once). You regain all uses at the end of a long rest.
Living as a Firbolg near an urban center has helped you hone your ability to deal with other races. You gain the following benefits:
- When you use your Firbolg Magic to cast disguise self, the effect lasts for 8 hours.
- You can use your hidden step a number of times equal to your wisdom modifier (minimum of one).
- You gain proficiency with one set of Astisans tools of your choice.
You are descended from a Barghest, a fiend with the ability to disguise itself as both a goblin and a wolf. You gain resistance to fire damage.
Additionally, You gain the ability to wild shape into a wolf as an action, for a number of hours up to half your level. This does not count as a use of wild shape and your bite attack in wolf form counts as magical for the purposes of for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage. Once you use this ability, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest.