New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Heights of Londo [IC 4: Turnabout Trainers]

Leah rubs behind her neck, a frown on her face as she thinks. "... Nika's right, Steel types are, uh, are kinda rare around Londo... Umm... You, uh, you can find Honedges..? They're kinda rare, though. Umm, but I can help you try to, uh, to find them if you want..?"

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, Summer Rose, and Firebrand by me

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa looks between Leah and Sass as they talk, smiling between bites of her food. She checks her memory for what Pokemon they might be talking about and comes up with a blank. "What's a Honedge? I mean, um, besides a steel-type Pokemon."
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

3. - Top - End - #483
    Colossus in the Playground

"Yeah, okay." Sass nods at Leah, then stares at Alyssa. "How do you not know Honedge?! It's a Pokemon that's a sword. A sword."

4. - Top - End - #484
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa looks up into the air a bit, thinking, then nods. "Oh, that one is Honedge? I, um, I'm not really good with that kind of stuff." She shrugs.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ettin in the Playground

Leah grins at Sass' agreement, "Cool, sounds like a plan. Want to, uh, to go looking tomorrow morning..?"

Her grin broadens as Alyssa admits to her lack of certainty around Honedge's. She softly bounces her shoulder into her, "That's ok. There's, uh, there's a lot to keep track of."

Show

6. - Top - End - #486

"Yeah, okay," Sass says.

Nika suddenly stands up. "Oh! I've got to go and meet the nurse!"

7. - Top - End - #487
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa smiles at Leah. "Thanks, Leah." She turns a bit red in her cheeks, and but covers it a bit by eating and looking down at her food to busy herself.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2019-09-02 at 03:54 AM.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ettin in the Playground

d6 Re: The Heights of Londo [IC 4: Turnabout Trainers]

Leah grins, giving Nika a wave as she leaves, "Good luck! I hope it goes well!"

With a quick glance to her pokégear to double check the time, Leah looks up to the other two, "What did you guys want to do after, uh, after we've eaten. I don't mind if you just want to rest, Sass..? Alyssa and I could, uh, could leave you to it..?" She looks over to Alyssa for confirmation.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    I'm happy to skip ahead a bit from here unless either of you have something specific in mind for the scene..?

Show

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa waves to Nika as she goes, smiling to herself one she's gone. She nods to Leah when she looks to her, cleaning up some of the used eating supplies and packing up what food remains if any. After a bit she looks at Sass. "Yeah, um, if you don't mind me leaving these paint things here? Nika and I were doing art stuff." She looks

10. - Top - End - #490

Nika spends a few moments getting ready, bustling about the room and picking up Scoungy before she departs.

"What?" Sass asks at the questions, after running a hand through her hair. "Sure, whatever. Just don't leave so much crap I can't move."

Once dinner is finished, the girls start to make their way home with Maggie, who had spent much of her time chatting with Yrael the Sylveon at the bed. She has a spring in her step as they head back to their inn room. They notice Bibi sitting with the innkeep as they do so. She acknowledges them with a brief nod.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa smiles and waves her hands. "No, it's, um, just this stuff on the table. I'll be back for it sometime tomorrow!"

With things finished, Alyssa hoists Maggie up into a comfortable carrying position and heads out with Leah, waiting for all the pleasantries to be said before she walks, her free hand carrying a bag with some leftover food. She will let Maggie down if she'd prefer to walk, but otherwise will take her bag, smiling at the Gothorita's happiness. "Did you make a new friend?" She glances at Leah briefly, but otherwise occupies herself with watching out for Maggie and trying to make sure they don't get lost.

Once back, she acknowledges Bibi with her own small nod and turns to Leah. "I'm pretty sleepy, so, um, I think I might just go to bed?"

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ettin in the Playground

Leah offers Sass a final wave as she leaves the room, "See you tomorrow, Sass!"

She's contentedly quiet on the walk back, simply enjoying the company of Alyssa and Maggie as they return to their own inn. She gives Bibi a bob of her head in greeting as they pass her. Looking to Alyssa at her comment of weariness, Leah reddens a little. "Oh, uh, sure. D-do, uh, d-do you want me to, uh, to wait o-outside while, uh, while you get ready..?"

Show

13. - Top - End - #493
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa tilts her head looking at Leah, then turns a bit red and laughs. "Um, I, uh, don't want to keep you out of the room? Maybe there's a screen or something?" She looks away a bit, turning a brighter shade as she grabs her arm. "D'you, um, wanna help me look? I mean, um, for the screen?" Smiling, she turns back to Leah.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Ettin in the Playground

Leah rubs behind her neck, an embarrassed smile on her face, "Sure. I'll, uh, I'll help you look. Umm, I guess, uh... I-I guess even I-if we don't find something I, uh, I can just look the other way."

Show

15. - Top - End - #495

Maggie hops onto the bed.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    No, there's not a screen! It's a small room!

16. - Top - End - #496
    Titan in the Playground

After quickly glancing around, Alyssa sighs. "Well, um, do you mind looking the other way while I, um, get ready?" She turns a shade of red and then looks over at the bed. "Or, um, w-would it be better for you to be outside?"

17. - Top - End - #497
    Ettin in the Playground

Leah nods, "I can, uh, I can just, uh, just face away. It's ok."

She sits herself on one edge of the bed, quite deliberately staring toward the wall. She then hesitates, "U-unless you meant, uh, you meant you want me to, uh, to wait outside..?"

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Given how small you described the room to be, I did imagine that'd be the case
    Last edited by Comissar; 2019-09-08 at 03:19 AM.

Show

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa shakes her head, then remembering the situation says out loud "No, um, it's okay if you stay. I, um, I feel better when you're around? But, um, also nervous. But I, um, know you know what I mean." She laughs and kneels down to her bag, digging through it to find her sleepwear and as a result throwing things haphazardly onto the floor. After a few minutes she stands up. "Found it." Glancing over her shoulder to make sure Leah isn't looking, she takes a deep breath or two, talking to herself under her breath. After another glance, she takes a deep, audible breath and changes clothes as quickly as possible, glancing again at Leah at every opportunity.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Alyssa can hope!

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ettin in the Playground

Leah nods along as Alyssa reassures her that she can stay in the room. She finds her ears heating, and herself growing increasingly fidgety as the minutes stretch by and she hears Alyssa moving about and rifling around in their room. When she hears the exclamation of "Found it." she finds she has to stifle a giggle.

"I, uh, I-I thought you were, uh, were already changing."

She returns to an awkward silence again as she continues to wait, doing her best to fight the urge to turn toward the sounds behind her as she did and simply waiting for the all clear.
    Last edited by Comissar; 2019-09-08 at 09:09 AM.

Show

20. - Top - End - #500
    Titan in the Playground

Once she's changed, Alyssa remains quiet. Seeing Leah dutifully looking away, she puts a finger to her mouth at Maggie and then quietly sneaks over to the bed. She slowly climbs into it from behind Leah, trying not to shift it too much, and puts her hands over Leah's eyes. Leaning in, she whispers in Leah's ear, "Are you ready?"

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ettin in the Playground

Leah frowns a little as she feels the mattress shift under her, and again she finds herself quelling the impulse to turn and look around. She stiffens in surprise a bit as her vision is abruptly blocked by Alyssa's hands. An uncertain grin breaks out on her face at the question whispered into her ear, "U-umm, I, uh... Yes..?"
    Last edited by Comissar; 2019-09-09 at 07:40 AM.

Show

22. - Top - End - #502
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa takes a moment to breathe, then says "Okay. I'm, um, I'm ready."

She's not wearing anything especially fancy or interesting, just a comfortable nightgown, but her face is red when Leah turns to look at her nevertheless. "I, um, haven't really let anyone see me in my sleeping clothes." She turns to Maggie and says, "Um, are you gonna sleep on the bed, too? It's gonna be crowded."

23. - Top - End - #503

Maggie peers up when Alyssa addresses her. She looks at the bed, leans over to look at the floor, then nods.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ettin in the Playground

Leah gently pries Alyssa's hands from her eyes, twisting round to look over to her. Her cheeks redden in sympathy to Alyssa's, but she smiles nonetheless. She gives a small shrug as she tries to figure out what to say, "W-well, uh, they, uh, they suit you." She finds herself giving an embarrassed smile as she gives the compliment.

As Alyssa turns to Maggie and talks about sharing the bed, Leah rubs behind her neck, "I guess, uh, I-I guess I ought to get changed too then if, uh, if you're wanting to, uh, to settle."

Standing from the bed, she makes her way to her own bag, rifling through until she recovered her pyjama's. Reddening a bit as she retrieves them, she gives Alyssa another anxious smile, "U-umm, sorry, uh... Could, uh, could I get you to, uh, to do the same..?"

Show

25. - Top - End - #505
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa laughs nervously herself, not really sure what else to do, and smiles at Leah in appreciation.

She shrugs at Maggie's reply, smiling. "Well if you don't mind being a bit smushed. I guess it's probably better than the floor." Looking at Leah as she responds, Alyssa nods. "Yeah, um, unless you were gonna stay up. It's been a long day for me."

As Leah gets her pyjamas, Alyssa distracts herself by watching Maggie. Leah's comment gets her attraction, and she turns a bit red too at Leah's smile. "Oh, um, yeah, of course." She turns herself around and looks the other way, twiddling her thumbs as she sits. Though she continues to respect Leah and deliberately does not look her way, she is a bit more fidgetty than she was and shifts on the bed a few times while she's sitting. Mostly she looks at her hands, her cheeks a nice crimson shade the whole time.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Ettin in the Playground

Leah tries to change as quickly as she's able to once Alyssa turns around. Though her attempts at speed are, perhaps, a bit counterproductive at points, she's soon left standing in her matching blue pyjama top and bottoms. Laying her day clothes in a pile in one corner of the room, she turns back toward the bed. Brushing her hair clear of her top, she spoke up, "U-um, you can, uh, you can turn round."

Once Alyssa does so, she finds herself giving an embarrassed grin, face slightly red as she makes a pose. "T-ta-da."

She lets the pose fall, rubbing at one of her arms as her cheeks redden further, "Umm, i-it's, uh, i-it's just pyjamas..."

Show

27. - Top - End - #507
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa turns around almost as Leah is finished speaking, letting out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. She laughs at Leah's pose, finding herself relaxing a bit as she does. "I think you look good! For, um, sleeping clothes, I mean. What do you say? Pyjamas?" Smiling, she holds out a hand for Leah to take, pulling her friend to sit next to her on the bed. "I never thought you'd have something different than what we have here."

She turns a bit red when Leah does sit closer to her, and smiles. "But, um, really. I think the blue suits you." Absently, she lifts up her other hand to shift her hair out of her face.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ettin in the Playground

Leah grins as she allows herself to be pulled down to sit beside Alyssa. She gives a little shrug as she does, "Well, uh, we, uh, we have things that are, uh, are similar to what you're wearing too..." She trails off at Alyssa's compliment, glancing down with an embarrassed smile as her hair is moved away, "Th-thanks."

She looks up again, cheeks red, "You, uh, y-you look nice too."

Show

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa, realizing what she's doing, pulls her hand back, turns a bit red and smiles. "Th-thanks." After looking for Leah for a bit too long, she turns her eyes down to her feet. "So, um, how are we gonna sleep? There's, um, not really much to do besides share the bed?" She looks around the room at the floor.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ettin in the Playground

Leah looks down as Alyssa does, giving a small shrug, "U-umm... I'm, uh, I-I'm ok trying to, uh, to share. U-umm, if, uh, i-if you're not o-ok with it then, uh, then I'll, uh, I'll take the floor."

Show