New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

I mean, we can start a mission if that's easier. Handle Senko's radio interview later, we just need to pick one.

Unless Kimiko is planning to follow Senko, then there might be a confrontation at Senko's apartment when they find the ronin there, waiting.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Titan in the Playground

No. I"l find time to get into the vibe. There is just a lot to cath up to.
    but thnks
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #1023

If you don't have a response, Senko can try to salvage the interview with a 'sorry, I am used to more technical explanations, *summarizes what she meant in a more appropriate tone and then we move on to the next scene.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Titan in the Playground

perhaps that would be best, my brain for some shorted out at that response because I wasn't sure how much Jirou should push the fact that public speaking and entertainment is not the same as an academic or research environment, and that no character who is not interested in such things are going react with interest toward such things. and I think I was unsure of how Jirou would react to her not understanding because he doesn't know when to expect the naive child and when to expect the beyond her years genius.

I'll just post him being confused or something, sorry for the hold up.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Titan in the Playground

Wait I forget, were you or I supposed to run the next mission?

Edit: wait nevermind, you did the last one, so I do this one.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2021-05-30 at 05:35 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Titan in the Playground

to be honest, I am at complete loss. What to reply and to what.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #1027

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    to be honest, I am at complete loss. What to reply and to what.
    Raz's most recent post starts a new mission: Go to another village and help investigate a murder.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Titan in the Playground

I tried to read what I have missed, but it seems, my brain can't do what I used to do, like reading ALL the DBitps ...
    So Tomoe has joined the village?
    What her status on this?

Shimpi is supporting Jirou?

and..
    Rasengan? isn't it a very specific technique of very specific konoha ninjas?

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #1029

TL/DR: Tomoe feels guilty about almost killing a kid, after verifying Senko's story with Jirou, and did the honorable thing by swearing to Senko's service, but she is not part of Team 3

Shinpi is probably going to back Jirou's bid for Otokage.

Kimiko spied on Fuyuki-san, the Ice Release user that ran away from home because he wanted to use his powers to make snowcones instead of killing people. For the purposes of this story, he created the Rasengan himself and combined it with Ice Release to make perfect snow cones.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Titan in the Playground

rasengan snowcones...
    is.. wierd. Unless it's a comical technique(?)
    But alright.
    happy to be sort of back one way or another

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Titan in the Playground

I'm guessing Rater's logic with the rasengan was something along the lines of someone coming up with the idea that we can learn it from, but isn't some super-ninja that could overshadow the pcs, so why not give it to some ice bloodline guy who just wants to live in peace and thus comes up with a way to use chakra to make snowcones?

also while technically a Konoha thing, Rasengan is more technically a thing made by Minato Namikaze. its not as if many other people knew how to use it, and lets be honest, all it really does is be some orb to smash into things. that and this is a Konoha that has full Senju, Uchiha AND Uzumaki clans with their kekkei genkai intact and is more of an empire than canon due to Madara's influence. they can lose things like Rasengan, Flying Thunder God and Impure World Resurrection technique and still be more powerful than they were in canon, because all those are just techniques used by one or two people whereas I've given them entire clans that by working together could get results greater than the works of any one genius. this is an altered timeline, so, its plausible rasengan wouldn't show up given whats changed.

that said there is a deceased Namikaze in my plans, but its not Minato and their accomplishments are different and secret.

12. - Top - End - #1032

Having thought on it...

Realistically, would the local police of a small village accept a ten-year-old's input on an examined body? Or even let them see the body in the first place?

We might have to bring Ichika, who is at least a teenager and has actual medical accreditation, if only to actually get to examine the body.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Titan in the Playground

well I can't say what will happen in Touzaki specifically, since thats what roleplaying it out is for.

Now generally speaking, your Genin ninja. with headbands displaying your allegiance to let people know who you work for. People have lived what, a thousand of years with chakra dudes going around affecting society and know that ninja clans raise their kids from birth or childhood to use chakra to kick ass? and have been using this current system for probably about a century? if your official, your official, and there is nothing they can really do about it.

but at the same time, there is a factor to consider that the main way many people see ninja use chakra in peacetime is probably through the Chuunin Exam fights which shows off their talents and if you can't get to that, you'd probably never see or believe that ninjas can do that as ninjas would probably make a bunch of stories up about their abilities to confuse people and thus people would dismiss all of it as nonsense and get with their lives if they don't buy into it, but at the same time a lot of people or at least men would be drafted or conscripted into the Third War to fight as an ashigaru and could experience what ninja do to turn the tides of battle with their jutsu first hand and have respect for their power. so an adult who lived through that would have a healthy respect for any ninja they interact with even if they don't really like it or think its monstrous. like every Shinobi War is portrayed as massive undertakings between all nations so there is probably some war vets there just by statistical inevitability. (wars which honestly probably haven't actually tactically or technologically evolved all that much given the culture that Naruto world has, with still having aristocracy in a modern setting and their shinobi keeping all the secrets of chakra to themselves)

but all things considered, official ninja from the village that are apart of their nation have more authority than them so if they paying you to come on C-rank money they probably know what they're getting, and like all social situations, it never hurts to be polite even if its just a formality.

14. - Top - End - #1034

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    well I can't say what will happen in Touzaki specifically, since thats what roleplaying it out is for.

Now generally speaking, your Genin ninja. with headbands displaying your allegiance to let people know who you work for. People have lived what, a thousand of years with chakra dudes going around affecting society and know that ninja clans raise their kids from birth or childhood to use chakra to kick ass? and have been using this current system for probably about a century? if your official, your official, and there is nothing they can really do about it.
    That didn't stop Tazuna from complaining about getting kids when he hired a c-rank mission.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    That didn't stop Tazuna from complaining about getting kids when he hired a c-rank mission.
    fair point, but its weird: he is clearly old enough to lived through the Third Shinobi War. possibly more than that given that his hair is greying...yeah Tazuna is 59, Jiraiya is 51 in part 1, he totally was alive through both the Second and Third wars. sure doesn't mean he fought in them, probably didn't given that he is a bridge-builder, maybe he is just being a drunk old man who kvetches about everything no matter what?

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm.
    Bout the political front...
    did Jirou do anything note worthy? any new factions?

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Titan in the Playground

He did the interview with Senko which revealed she has the Snake contract to the Sound Village, which is a political move in that its letting the Sound Village know "Hey this genin whose basically my student just took one of Konoha's major summoning contracts out from under their nose, and it wouldn't have happened if I didn't take her in and you the village didn't teach me your values" thus both setting high expectations for Senko AND making it a victory in Jirou's favor that he can use to show that he'd make a good Otokage, because if he can teach one little girl to do something that big, imagine what he can accomplish with the entire village.

no new factions though, technically. unless you count Tomoe being here and swearing herself to Senko a new faction.

18. - Top - End - #1038

I mean, we did talk about finding other members of Senko's family and establishing a "proper" clan in the village at some point.

I've established the existence of the wondering historian and a "witch living in a cave full of lizards" in the Land of Wind.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #1039

So, Menko is still in the village.

And Tomoe and Ichika are now roomates.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Titan in the Playground

Tomoe is the ronin(?)
    and who is Ichika?
    Do you want Tomoe to interact with Yoru?

On the political storyline-
    We didn't established the exact process of choosing an Ottokage did we?
    And on other front, I want to share a small issue.

I want to make Ameoku an antagonist for this storyline, just not a complete evil one, who murder anyone who is in her way, though, without it, she doesn't seems much of a challenge..

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Titan in the Playground

1. Technically we never seen an exact process for choosing the Hokage either. on one occasion, its a matter of the "village elders" (its not a formal council or anything no matter what fanfics would have you believe) going "Hey Jiraiya can you be Hokage please?" and Jiraiya going "No, how about I find and drag Tsunade here to do it instead? I'll be doing it while training our Jinchuuriki though so he'll need to come along." and they're like "Okay". and the other time the Daimyo is required to choose an acting Sixth Hokage when Tsunade is merely comatose.

so its like, is the Daimyo required to choose a Hokage when there is Hokage predecessor around or not? its not actually clear. Because if the first one's legitimate and the second way isn't, that means the second way is giving the Daimyo powers they are not supposed to have in this system and Danzo appointment as acting Hokage was the Daimyo overstepping their bounds, but if its the other way around and the village elders hadn't let the Daimyo know when they were supposed to then technically Tsunade's appoint to be Hokage was never legitimate at all because it was just the decision of a bunch of old guys with no formal power to make that happen deciding to get someone powerful in the hat before the Daimyo notices and makes a stupid decision like I dunno, choosing Danzo?

thing is, this sort of informal way of choosing your leader without any real clear chain of succession behind actually kind of perfectly explains why the shinobi nations of Naruto keeping getting into wars despite all that Hashirama did: they're still operating on feudal succession rules at the highest level, because all the smoothest transitions of power have either been relatives or a someone trained for years to be the successor that when the hat is passed on, no one is surprised by the decision. thus canonical ways of choosing a kage are kind of fundamentally flawed from the outset as the system perpetuates exactly what they're trying to prevent.

the question you want to ask is whether the Sound Village has recognized this problem and put in a better more formal and fair of choosing a kage so that no one feels they have to murder dudes to make sure they get the position, or not. if you want that, go ahead, but from need I remind you that you already implied that that the kage candidates need to gather support from the clans and people to be viable in some manner, so perhaps there is some small form of formal election between the representatives of the clans and other people for the kage? not a full democracy or republic, just the people in power all having a single vote to choose who is the Otokage? it would apparently still be a step up from the rest of the world if implemented, even if its only a slight improvement.

and if you don't believe me just look at the canonical Hokage succession list:
    1-Hashirama Senju
    2-Tobirama Senju (Brother to Hashirama)
    3-Hiruzen Sarutobi (Was taught by both Hashirama and Tobirama)
    4-Minato Namikaze (Taught by Jiraiya who was taught by Sarutobi, the transfer of power from Sarutobi to him was gradual)
    5-Tsunade Senju (Relative of Hashirama and Tobirama, was taught by Sarutobi, forced into it by Jiraiya when he turned down the job)
    6-Kakashi Hatake (Taught by Minato Namikaze, who was taught by Jiraiya who was taught by Sarutobi)
    7-Naruto Uzumaki (Taught by Kakashi and Jiraiya, saw Sarutobi as a grandfather, Minato Namikaze is his father and he is related to Tsunade and by extension Hashirama and Tobirama through his mother)
    See the theme here? while technically open to anyone, the ones who tend to end up being the Hokage are people with connections to previous holders of the title, often personal ones even if its not by blood. that is a system incredibly vulnerable to war because its mixing personal feelings with the matters of state and the people- if someone personally feels they should have the position because of the emotions surrounding their predecessors regardless of what the people need, then you have someone about to fight to claim it by force if they don't get their way.

2. Well thats simple. Give rules she will not break, lines in the sand she will not cross in her antagonism. If she is loyal to the Village, make sure she doesn't do anything to go against the villages interests (like saying murdering a chuunin for no reason, because that chuunin might be needed in a battle someday against their enemies) and since she is a mother perhaps make sure she doesn't kill children because even if her methods of teaching are cruel she recognizes the value of a child living long enough to grow up. figure out what her goals are what she values and thus the things she must do to support that and the lines she will not cross become clear- everything else of course can go rot.

22. - Top - End - #1042

Tomoe is the Ronin, yes.

Ichika is a "support character" I cooked up, a bit older than the PCs but still a genin for personal reasons. Primarily a medic-nin, but also a chakra sensor and knows some basic fuinjutsu

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah.
    I did assumed you need some support.
    Even a monarch need a support, let alone a leader of bunch of murder machines.
    I wasnt sure if it would be an offical voting sysyem or more of a "general public feel"

Hmm. Well The First Ottokage was the one starting all. And at least officaly, he picked Nozojo. And since he was such a living(and dieing) legend no one questioned it.

I think it make sense there isn't a structured process, because there weren"t need for this.
    Nozojo planned on training his own son Ottomaru to succeed him, and planned to have years ahead, but all his cheats he did to be powerful enough for his station are catching up to him.

Hmm. I think I hinted, that Ameoku is tiny bit abusing the Anbu for her political gain, most of them are loyal to her personally.
    I thought she will use intel on certain groups and clans to seduce/intimidate them into her side, but I am not sure what next can I do with it.
    Like usual, oocly I am not as wise as many of characers I create.

Rater- So are you intrested at intercation between Tomow and Yoru? (A son of Ronin)

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #1044

It could be interesting to do that.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe a random encounter?
    Yoru is kind of mopey, sometimes, walk around, or just sit alone...

I can't think of less contrived idea, to be honest

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Titan in the Playground

lemme know when you guys get tired of the investigating.

here are the other two Three Deadly Leaves of Konoha:
    Teiji Akimichi, The Shadow Mouse
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 6ft, 5 inches
    Weight: 130pds
    Species: Human
    Station: Jonin of the Three Deadly Leaves

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Teiji is incredibly tall thin and lanky for an Akimichi, in defiance of his clan genetics. He wears a jonin uniform has brown spiky hair and a sharp pointy nose almost on par with pinnochio.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Teiji was always bitter at his thin as a rails body disallowing him from using the clan jutsu, and thus unlike most Akmichi as he grew he became meaner and cynical compared to the clans friendliness. His sensei dying made him burn with rage during the war and he would recklessly charge to slaughter the enemy by himself. After the war he now only simmers, unable to take his frustrations out on his foes he has fallen in under Tsuga Sarutobi's political faction calling for revenge against Sound Vilalge for taking their leader from them.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Teiji was regarded as a non-functional Akimichi for his thinness: what good was he if he couldn't even expand his body and grow into a giant that could turn the tide of battle? His team was regarded as odd and near useless at first: your usual lazy Nara, a Yamanaka who can only read minds, a thin as rails Akimichi could only shrink, no one expected much from them. Except their Jonin Sensei who accepted them for who they are. He encouraged them to turn their seeming weaknesses into advantages, to not let what other think of them to define them. They were regarded as outcasts but he believed what made them outcasts could also be what could make them great and that they just required the right motivation to make that happen. He made them feel like they belonged and turned them into a team. At first they were nothing but a recon team: Teiji Akimichi would shrink to hide as the scout, Rikuto Yamanaka would read minds of anyone who they captured for information and Shouhei would piece together information to best report and act upon it as well use shadows to capture their targets.

Then one day their Jonin sensei during a mission was attacked and killed by a Sound Ninja whose identity they were never able to learn. They were only Genin at the time and had to escape and report his death. They would be assigned a different one in his stead, but the hole in their hearts would remain and they vowed revenge on the Sound Village. Each them trained to utilize their talents to their maximum potential. Teiji shrunk himself down and became a terrifying assassin who would zip into peoples heads as small as a mouse- then return to normal size, exploding their heads from the inside out, or jump out of nowhere to kill those who killed his sensei. He became known as the Mouse Hidden In Crannies, or the Shadow Mouse for short, for he could be in any crack, nook or cranny, just waiting to kill you.

After the war, he was unable to seek his revenge and thus took his frustrations out on bandits and missing nin never being satisfied until Tsuga Sarutobi, daughter of the Third Hokage approached him to join her political faction in Konoha. Now he supports her cause believing she can get the revenge he seeks, not caring about the cost of it.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taijutsu: A-Rank
    Ninjutsu: A-Rank
    Genjutsu Defense: A-Rank

Academy three basic jutsu, wall walking, water walking

Silent Movement Technique: C-Rank
    Can move silently and thus sneak around

Triple Nintaijutsu: Earth, Lightning and Fire, A or S-Rank
    Teiji can infuse himself with all three chakra natures to increase his durability, speed and strength to incredible levels.

Body Compression Jutsu: A-Rank
    Teiji's own invention of Yang release when he couldn't use body expansion, he can shrink down to the size of a mouse to sneak through spaces he normally he can't and use his super-speed to keep himself mobile despite his small size.

Earth Release: Earth Clones: A-rank
    Teiji can make up two earth clones to help fight for him.

Fire Release: Fireball Jutsu: B-Rank
    A simple blast of fire from his mouth, to set things ablaze.

Lightning Release: Stun Touch Jutsu: B-Rank
    A burst of electricity from the hand for non-lethal takedown of a target.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Anything you can't fit to the brackets above, such as equipment or property your character owns.

Rikuto Yamanaka, The Traitor Smith
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 6ft
    Weight: 150pds
    Station: ANBU Jonin of the Three Deadly Leaves

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rikuto is thin, long blonde hair in a pony tail, light blue eyes, jonin uniform, but is often in disguise as someone in flowing robes, often smiling. He often likes to become traders, diplomats,and other such people so they let down their guard.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rikuto was once a sweet kid, but vengeance tainted him making him desire to bring suffering upon his enemies no matter how he did it. The suffering he inflicted gave him a taste of sadism and now he enjoys the manipulation, the deception, the torment of others for the sake of it, his combination of illusions and being able to read minds with a touch making him see others as pawns for his games of fear and distrust. While he no longer thinks much about his revenge, if he ever found out who killed his sensei perhaps it would rise the fore again and he would take great glee in carrying it out for the exquisite amount of agony he can inflict upon the person who did it.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rikuto was regarded as failure of the Yamanaka clan, only able to do one mind-reading jutsu, and never being able to get the possession part down. His team was regarded as odd and near useless at first: your usual lazy Nara, a Yamanaka who can only read minds, a thin as rails Akimichi could only shrink, no one expected much from them. Except their Jonin Sensei who accepted them for who they are. He encouraged them to turn their seeming weaknesses into advantages, to not let what other think of them to define them. They were regarded as outcasts but he believed what made them outcasts could also be what could make them great and that they just required the right motivation to make that happen. He made them feel like they belonged and turned them into a team. At first they were nothing but a recon team: Teiji Akimichi would shrink to hide as the scout, Rikuto Yamanaka would read minds of anyone who they captured for information and Shouhei would piece together information to best report and act upon it as well use shadows to capture their targets.

Then one day their Jonin sensei during a mission was attacked and killed by a Sound Ninja whose identity they were never able to learn. They were only Genin at the time and had to escape and report his death. They would be assigned a different one in his stead, but the hole in their hearts would remain and they vowed revenge on the Sound Village. Each them trained to utilize their talents to their maximum potential. He began infiltrating the enemy, reading their minds with a handshake then using the info to destroy the armies from the inside, acting as manipulator, spy, saboteur and so on during the Third Shinobi War. His thirst for vengeance however over time faded and was replaced with something far darker and more twisted. He killed so many that over time he lost his humanity and the thrill of manipulating people to their doom became a joy unto itself, becoming a sadist who loved the shock of betrayal and despair on peoples faces, whether or not it had anything to do with his jonin sensei. He became known for turning people against each other with his manipulation through paranoia, distrust and creating divisions among his enemies.

After the war Konoha recognized his disturbing tendencies and shuffled him off to work as an Anbu, carrying out all sort of dark twisted missions and black ops work. There he stays still, the village wanting him to be kept where he will be useful, knowing the political machinations he causes in minor nations they do not want him fooling with his own village in the same manner.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taijutsu: B-Rank
    Ninjutsu: A-Rank
    Genjutsu: A-Rank

The Traitor Smith Legend:
    Rikuto is skilled in many types of genjutsu to fool and manipulate his enemies, and is skilled at manipulation, infiltration and sabotage in general. He has turned people against each other with his trickery and his psychological warfare tactics were a terror on the battlefield and off it as his subtle manipulations of supply lines, other ninja and other indirect warfare were arguably more disastrous than his direct combat efforts

Lack of Empathy:
    His time at war has destroyed any capability of being empathetic and given him a taste for sadism. Any appeal to emotions or compassion fall on deaf ears, but appeals to suggest how he may inflict pain on others for his own amusement are more likely to succeed.

Wind and Water Releases Arsenal:
    Oddly for a Konoha ninja he has no proficiency in fire at all. He instead is well versed in Wind and Water Releases, able to make various five water clones, create wind swords to fight, fire various wind attacks at people, shoot water droplet bullets at people, create wind walls, suffocate people and manipulate air in general.

Stealth Psycho Mind Transmission: B-rank
    The user reads their targets memories by touching them, such as shaking their hand, poking them, laying their hand their shoulder, grappling them or some other way.

Gaslighting Genjutsu: B-Rank
    The user induces doubts and inconsistencies in their perception in people that makes them doubt their own sanity and perception, making them unsure if what they saw was really real.

Accusation Genjutsu: B-Rank
    Places a genjutsu that affects the people around the target, amplifies feelings of hate and suspicion towards them. Often used while accusing someone of a crime.

Heart Attack Terror Technique: A-Rank
    The user induces a fearsome vision so sudden, stressful and terrifying that it makes the user suffer a heart attack, potentially killing them. The more the person knows of the targets fears, the more effective it is.

Surge of Memory Genjutsu: A-rank
    The user makes the target relive and recollect the most important memories of their life in a genjutsu, as if in a flashback. Often their most traumatic and hurtful memories as a result, and putting them into a depressed or shaken mood

Conversation Conversion Jutsu- A Rank:
    The Traitor Smiths signature Genjutsu, it convinces the target that they are losing the fight while the user is winning through their superior moral philosophy and determination to fulfill their own dream, it brings the target to their lowest point and makes the user look as if they are a savior come to extend a hand of friendship, often using their own memories and life story against the target. Those who fall for it and take his hand see the user as their friend and will willingly betray their own comrades for the user until the user ends it and the target realizes what they just done in horror.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Anything you can't fit to the brackets above, such as equipment or property your character owns.

and here is Zenin Kamoshirenai, All-Might expy:
    Zenin Kamoshirenai
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 6 feet
    Weight: 180 pounds
    Station: Konoha Jounin and All Might Expy

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    He looks like All-Might if he was a ninja in Konoha, so pretty much like Might guy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zenin is a rarity in the shinobi nations: a true hero who strives to save lives and do the best he can to make things better. He will put himself to save civilians and fully believes in Hashirama's ideals of peace and the Will of Fire. As a result he is seen as embodying the village's hope and thus must keep his reputation for being so in public alive while secretly knowing that his fighting style inevitably leads to long term damage to his bones and muscles that will put him out of the fight sooner or later, and is now thinking of how to pass down his legacy.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zenin is truly a self-made ninja. Rising from the ranks of commoners, doing passable ninjutsu but incredible taijutsu as a Genin, he did his D-ranks with an unusual enthusiasm and aplomb, seeing it as happily helping out his fellow citizens. When he became a Chuunin, his selflessness and inspiring presence quickly put him in a captain position of his squad, and as the Third Shinobi war broke out, he fought to protect his comrades and his exemplary service made him rise to the rank of Jonin.

His willingness to spare combatants when he could and take them prisoner, as well as use softer methods than resorting to torture gave results and information they wouldn't have otherwise, and even gain allies they otherwise would not have due his exemplary treatment of them. Minor villages turned to Konoha's side against other superpowers when he saved their civilians without thinking of himself or his nation, and he became a hero of the common people and ashigaru for his caring of others.

When the war ended he focused on all efforts to rebuild, rescue and protect others and become the hope people can look up to in the wake of the Third Hokage's death as well as the death of his chosen successor. Some people thought he was going to be the next Hokage at first, but he humbly declined the position, saying that he was good at helping people with his own two hands and a smile on his face, not behind a desk doing paperwork and gracefully let Himitsu Shimura become Hokage instead due to his shrewd negotiating prowess as acting Hokage to end the Third War.

However over the years of fighting leftover missing nin, saving people from fires and bandits, and such has taken its toll on his body. He now trains Koichi Kyodai to be his successor, hoping that he can keep Konoha's Will of Fire going.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taijutsu: A+-Rank
    Ninjutsu: C-Rank
    Genjutsu Defense: A-Rank

Inevitable Doom of the Mentor:
    Due to Zenin's his self-sacrificing need to save the innocent or his teammates, his taijutsu focused fighting style putting him in danger as he goes into the fray, and his tendency towards high risk dangerous techniques and plans such as the Eight Gates, Zenin has accumulated enough damage to his bones and muscles that his death or retirement is pretty much inevitable within a few years despite his power.

The Hero Among Shinobi:
    He has a reputation as acting like a superhero, is able to cheer up anyone with a smile and a few encouraging words, considered a hero and hope bringer to some and a foolish naive idealist to others, he can even using his charisma to break people out of genjutsu and is considered the current symbol of Hashirama's ideals in Konoha.

Yang Release: Muscle Expansion Jutsu, C-Rank
    Uses Yang release to expand his muscles to look more like a body builder and increase his raw strength a bit. Is also useful for showing off and maintaining his public reputation for heroism as it makes him look more heroic.

The Eight Gates: S-Rank
    Zenin is fully capable of opening all Eight Gates. When he opens the Gate of Death, he will be able to do feats of strength and speed unimaginable beyond even what kages can do for a very short while- a minute, maybe a few minutes at most. If he does this, at the end of it he will die for real with no medical jutsu able to bring him back excepting maybe a resurrection technique involving the sacrifice of the life of the one using it, but even if he is brought back, his body will be destroyed beyond repair and he will no longer be able to fight as a ninja.

Seal of Heroes Inheritance: A-Rank
    The only Fuinjutsu Zenin ever made, he has yet to use it. He designed it to transfer his chakra to the person with the receiving seal when he dies, permanently empowering them with his chakra, giving them a secondary source of power to draw upon, but he has yet to give his chosen successor the receiving seal.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Titan in the Playground

look badass.

Hmmm. Again about Ameoku, I want to share an idea, but I need you two to be alright with it.
    mostly, she use her intel net to offer alliances, or threaten those who stand in her way.
    And at worst scenario neutralize them, as subtly as possible

so the image I had is like this-

Nozojo die. (hopefully dramaticly)
    Ameoku demand a vote/or what ever process right now, as staying leaderless is too dangerouse.

It looks like the votes/process will go in Jirou's favor but Ameoku's shady use of the Anbu make people wether they happy with it or not, to choose her.
    She declare her blood thirsty reforms... so Jirou challenge her to a dual and hopefully wins.

How does it sound?

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #1048

I'm not sure that works.

If Ameoku has the power via her Anbu position to rig the election, so to speak, then there will have been no point to Jirou's campaigning. He never would have won legitimately.

Furthermore, if he can become Otokage by challenging her to a duel and defeating her, then either the election process is pointless... Or Jirou will always be thought of as a usurper by anyone who legitimately supported Ameoku: He'd always have people second-guessing his authority because he's not the "true" Otokage.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah Rater has a point: if thats how it goes, then the whole reason Jirou is doing all this was pointless, the system doesn't work and people like Kikenna and Senko are completely right about the Sound Village not being an improvement at all and adds more weight to their ideas of just burning the whole system of the shinobi nations down in general.

like the only way I see it even coming close to it working is Samayo Majutsu, the third thunder being there and stopping the rigging before it even starts as he is the kind of guy who is really concerned about justice and wouldn't tolerate that sort of cheating. Samayo is the kind of guy who goes around killing corrupt magistrates and money launderers while making their deaths look like accidents he is not going to stand for that even if Shinpi will.

30. - Top - End - #1050

Shinpi doesn't think that Kitty being the Otokage is in their interest.

For Shinpi, it's a choice between actively backing Jirou's bid and staying completely neutral. If Ameoku was actively cheating in the election, that would tip the scales against her even if Jirou hadn't earned his support yet.

Though, if you want an actual fight with her... The idea that she gets bought cheating and tries to take the title by force leading to a fight works.

Actually, I kind of like the idea of Team 3 and affiliated characters fighting her at once and managing to overcome her superior skill and power with tactics and numbers... In public, which discredits her strength.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks