New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

If Odayama is part Yamanaka... Is he where the Otokage got the Yamanaka gens for Ottomaru from?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Titan in the Playground

lately I've been coming up with nothing but dojutsu and rogue shinobi. I have two dojutsu that I think should be balanced versions of the abilities of Kamui by separating the teleportation and intangibility parts into completely different eyes and nerfing their abilities to be more small scale and tactical with flaws rather than something spammable and invincible, but I'm not sure if I should actually make them a thing that exists, a shinobi thats basically the closest I'll ever come to statting out Kakashi and I'm not sure if I've made her too powerful, in non-rogue shinobi news I have a Hyuuga character idea but I'm not sure where to put it....

also I've rewatched the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. thoughts:
    -possible spider Kidomaru style rogue shinobi for this roleplay? I'd be interested but I'm pretty sure Rater said that his stuff might be a genetic modification rather than a kekkei genkai?

-Tayuya's Doki summons, which are apparently Yin Release and are classified as demons. WHAT.

-also the Sound Four summon a freaking weird gate to defend against Choji attacking them. So apparently there are gates and demons that can be summoned, which means there are gates sapient enough to sign a summoning contract?

-Sasuke's flashback to his time before the Massacre is well done, because they are so well done that if your watching it the first time it just looks like that Itachi is just going murderous and the Uchiha Clan are suspecting him of being this secret psychopath who killed his brother for power....but if you know what happens in Shippuden, then all the events still make sense and is just Sasuke's child viewpoint not having all the information and trying to interpret the actions and words of the adults around him. the foreshadowing is real, because even in this early flashback the Fugaku says that Itachi is the clan's bridge between them and the rest of the village. and you really get a sense that Sasuke if he wasn't born after Itachi would be praised for his abilities and achievements, but because he grew up being compared to Itachi's once in a thousand years genius he was only second best in his father's eyes. the fact that Sasuke will never really know if his mother was telling the truth about his father speaking about him or just saying that to cheer him up is saddening, and the fact that may have been right about his father using him as a replacement for Itachi and we'll never know how accurate these childlike views of the situation kinda shows that is what happens when people are cut off out of your life like that- your just left with unfinished business that will never receive any confirmation one way or another.

-the fight between Sasuke and Naruto almost seems like it was designed to show Sasuke being the underdog in this ending fight, because naruto just keeps pulling out more and more raw power that Sasuke has just never seen before, and its taking all that Sasuke has just to keep up with it. like at the end Naruto is throwing him around and grabbing at him with pure red chakra in rage, while its not until the very end that Sasuke pulls out form two cursed seal to fight against it and even then it starts hurting him just as fast as Naruto's tailed beast chakra does when Naruto has using his jinchuuriki power longer. and really in the end, all I can conclude is that Naruto was not at the top of his game here because he could've done something like summon Gamabunta to help, and he already shown at this point in the series he is capable of coming up with clever plans on the fly to accomplish his objectives, and all he was doing was thrashing about at Sasuke, not really understanding where he was coming from or thinking clearly about how to prevent him from leaving. he had cards he could've played to succeed, he just never used them. while Sasuke despite being less powerful and having less options, managed to get a win simply because he kept a more level head and used what he did have more effectively.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Titan in the Playground

I felt bad for a long time, falling asleeo early
    I hope today ir tommorow to catch up.
    Sorry
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Titan in the Playground

Nezujo got them from Odayama.
    He know Odayama's things, and used Ameoku's studies.

--
    I think Itachi is still a terrible person in every proseeable way.
    But that a can of worms.

--
    Maybe I should rewatch Naruto. At least until Shippuden

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Titan in the Playground

Itachi is a very interesting character and its not hard to see why someone would hate him. personally I'm just fascinated by his complexity. I watched what is basically the animated form of Itachi Shinden last night which basically details his life from his earliest childhood to his time in Akatsuki with some interesting points:
    -philosophically he was actually a pacifist due to seeing death at an early age, and the earliest parts of the story are about Itachi trying to figure what meaning is there in life and death
    -he uses incredibly minimalist methods to take down most of his foes, often only using some kunai or some taijutsu, projectile bouncing tricks and highly calculated angles to how he throws. guy turned an ROOT member's wire trap back on herself with a few cuts when they weren't looking, while he was like, 6? 7?
    -he acquired the Sharingan because Tobi killed his two teammates when he was a genin, which means Tobi manipulated Itachi into getting the Sharingan in the first place, and that Obito/Madara were always planning on massacring the Uchiha Clan when the whole nine Tails attack went south- Itachi was used by Obito all along
    -his mother and father actually let themselves get killed by Itachi when the night came as they didn't want to fight their only child and they made him promise to take care of Sasuke. a promise that I don't think was technically kept, considering.

all that aside, yeah he was incredibly abusive and manipulative to Sasuke. the weird thing in all his manipulations however is that he told Sasuke the truth about there being three Mangekyo users. which I guess no matter how you look at it, couldn't be prevented: if Itachi told the truth it gives Sasuke another person to seek revenge, if Itachi said there was only two Mangekyo sharingan users then Tobi would probably come out of nowhere and manipulate Sasuke with the truth that Itachi lied about it anyways, so telling the truth to Sasuke at least makes him want to kill the accomplice.

another important detail is that Danzo was the Anbu commander AND leading Root. so when Itachi went into Anbu he was duty-bound to follow Danzo's orders, and Danzo claims that Anbu members don't need to report to the Hokage for anything. so Itachi was more specifically caught between his revolt-planning father and his jerk commanding superior. he didn't report to Hiruzen until after he did the deed. But Hiruzen could've stopped the relocation of the Uchiha years ago when Danzo laid out the plans after the Kyuubi attack but instead said bull about "closer to exclusive training grounds for your police force". when previously the Uchiha were located more towards the village center.

another story I've looked into is Sasuke story Book of Sunrise where he finds the Ketsuryugan and the last remaining user of it. and I like it for being a look into the criminal underworld and the decadent rich of narutoverse, being an investigative kind of story and how it ends with Sasuke basically confronting the fact that while his clan was persecuted by others, they also participated in persecuting other clans like the Chinoike. though one of the weirder aspects of it is how the nationless shinobi fighting in the coliseum are treated like slaves by the rich.....when they could easily kill them and take their money. there are no seals or anything stopping them from using their jutsu to break free, and Fuushin and Chino do exactly that with a rich guy who was secretly a former ninja and thus probably worse than most rich people in terms of being to break away yet they do it with no issue. like if the ninja were fighting to win prize money it'd make more sense but.....alsot he lightning gang gives me idea for potential robin hood-esque rogue shinobi.....

also another thing about Sasuke: he actually distrusts Obito and says hes lying at least twice during Obito manipulating, and Obito only mostly tells the truth, the only thing that he really lies about are:
    -being Madara and Madara became an avenger after being "abandoned" by the clan
    -saying the kyuubi attack was a natural occurrence when it was really Obito causing that to happen.

which is really subtle bits of manipulation because it makes madara be similar to Sasuke in his mind and makes sure Sasuke doesn't come after him for causing the whole situation that led to his clan's downfall in the first place.

finally I think the early parts of Sasuke Vs. Itachi are the only time we see a true genjutsu vs. genjutsu battle and its nothing but a series of "I'm not dead, no I'M not dead, No I'm not dead..." back and forth.

Edit: have watched the Six Tails filler arc, the Wordbind jutsu seems less overpowered than I thought it would be. as long as the kanji are treated as projectiles that cause the effect on hit and the effect they do isn't too abstract, it seems like its workable.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2021-11-30 at 06:15 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Titan in the Playground

I am ready to move on with the mission

----

As for Itachi, pacifst? he has genocided his whole clan, babies, children, and minor uchihas who were probably not a threat- as he was easily genociding them.

More then that- with his level of genjutsu, there were no need even to kill anyone- they were probably quite weak anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    If Odayama is part Yamanaka... Is he where the Otokage got the Yamanaka gens for Ottomaru from?
    sorry
    I have missed that.
    Yes.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    As for Itachi, pacifst? he has genocided his whole clan, babies, children, and minor uchihas who were probably not a threat- as he was easily genociding them.

More then that- with his level of genjutsu, there were no need even to kill anyone- they were probably quite weak anyway.
    I mean I don't expect you to like or understand him, he is kind of the most deep thinking introvert part of Naruto's story, because he is a deep-thinking introvert who is not well understood both in story and out of story.

Spoiler: On Itachi, read if your really interested
    Show
    not my view of him. this is what the source canonically claims his philosophy was:
    Quote Originally Posted by https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Itachi_Uchiha
    Itachi was the first child born to Mikoto and Fugaku Uchiha. His early childhood was marked with violence: when he was four years old, the Third Shinobi World War waged and he witnessed first-hand many of the war's casualties. The death and destruction he experienced at such a young age traumatised Itachi and made him a pacifist,[6] leading to him training non-stop to achieve his dream of becoming a ninja among ninja in order to erase fighting from the world.
    But:
    A pacifist at heart, Itachi did not actually like fighting and would avoid it when he could. When he couldn't, he would end the fight as quickly as possible, all the while holding himself back as much as possible. Despite this, Itachi felt his own needs were secondary to the greater good's and to that end he became a shinobi. He trained tirelessly to improve himself as quickly as he could and subjected himself to all of the shinobi life's inconveniences without complaint for the simple motivation of being useful to others...

...These two extremes of his personality came into conflict as events moved toward the Uchiha Clan Downfall; he did not want to harm his family and sought a peaceful resolution, but knew that the path with the least bloodshed would be the clan's extermination. When the Uchiha Clan refused to deter from their plans, Itachi was pushed over the edge and his normally polite attitude to his clansmen became more violent, criticising them openly and lashing out at them for the choices that sealed their fates and his own. Despite his natural pacifism and kindness, Itachi was possessed of a wrathful and merciless side when those he loved were hurt or threatened.
    Basically, while he WAS a pacifist, he was also a utilitarian. and when you push pacifist Itachi over the edge, you get merciless utilitarian Itachi.

The reason he went through with the whole massacre thing was because he thought this through a lot and knew/guessed that if Konoha got into a civil war, other villages would intervene and it would become a world war, Konoha would probably get massively destroyed due to fighting from within and without and it wouldn't be something he could support. that and Danzo's choices to him were "either support your clan and have them along with you and your brother wiped out completely, or kill them all except your brother". And Danzo....is an idiot. and evil.

which of course, excuses none of Itachi's actions. in fact his situation with the Uchiha clan and Danzo situation is kind of the poster child for why distrust, hatred, using people as tools and taking the weight of the world on your shoulders to solve things just doesn't work no matter how good your intentions are in Naruto. because Itachi had the potential with his pacifist philosophy, his deep understanding of the situation around him and his talent to solve this nonviolently....he just made all the wrong decisions to do so. he could've let others know, he could've trust more people outside the clan, he could've stood up to his father more directly, whole bunch of things.....he just didn't because the way he was raised made people put him on a pedestal above everyone else and expect him and his genius to serve their agenda, viewing his incredible talent as a means to their end, whether its his father viewing him as a spy for the Uchihas or Danzo viewing him as a weapon for Konoha, or Obito using him as a weapon to wipe out any potential Uchiha that could compete or interfere with the Moon's Eye plan. he understood two of the motives around him but viewing himself as a tool for the greater good he didn't bother to place his own values as a priority and exercise his own agency by insisting on a better way no matter what Danzo or his father thought. in the end he fell victim to his own deep thinking version of "Just Following Orders/for the Greater Good". None of what he did succeeded and he admits that he was a failure at all his goals.

like Itachi's story in short is "look even the most talented, pacifistic, deep thinking and intelligent person in the world can screw up royally if they try to solve things on their own". its there because its the negative aspect of Naruto's lesson of "we need to solve the world's problems together with trust and respect" because if you want to make a point about the positive lesson of the series you have to show what happens when you do the opposite, and Itachi is that opposite.

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Titan in the Playground

I guess it make sense... but Itachi isn't my favorite Naruto villian TBH.
    How ever maybe I should give naruto a re-read or re-watch.
    It have been years, and maybe I'll have new perpectives.

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Titan in the Playground

Also, for Chunin-pre chunin exams maybe we can use insporation from the Squid Games.
    (I didnt actually watched it. But since I am on the internet I am more or less aware)
    the Squid Games with some tweaks could be great tests for Shinobis.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Titan in the Playground

Squid game: hm......

I haven't watched it either, but looking at what the games actually are, the marbles one could actually be good for a 2nd Exam, if we replace the game playing with whatever means the shinobi has to either keep them away or get the marbles, then it becomes a massive bell-test like scenario where a passing team has to have a certain number of marbles to pass and all the teams are only handed half the amount of marbles needed to pass. so it becomes a question of:
    -how do you divide the marbles among your team?
    -how do you keep your marbles from being taken by others?
    -how do you find other peoples marbles?
    -how do you take marbles from them?

which could lead to a lot of interesting strategies and variations. and the default ten marbles for each team is good because if you try to divide them equally it will always mean that one of the teammates has to watch over four marbles which is a good twist of unfairness that makes one of them slightly higher priority than the others. since all the marbles are interchangeable it also means that you can take marbles from more than one team and take out multiple teams by making sure they're missing even a single marble in theory, but at the same its harder to do because you'd be facing multiple teams....yeah that has potential.

the actual squid game could be replaced with a castle defense scenario where the shinobi are divided into two teams and the defense has to guard a straw daimyo. The defense can only win if the offense is all knocked out or killed, but the offense starts outside the castle, has to deal with traps set up by the exam proctors AND whatever the genin set up, and only wins if they successfully "assassinate" the daimyo. which I basically had a similar idea for before, but this gave me the idea to refine it. and would be another good idea for a 2nd exam.

I don't see much potential in the other four games, especially since its the 1st test that I have to worry about first and it has to include some kind of written question aspect to it while still being interesting. like I'm thinking maybe a scavenger hunt like scenario that emulates someone trying to find important or relevant information like a file or something on an intelligence gathering mission. and it has done in a way that it cuts down on the numbers.

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Titan in the Playground

I think that beyond specific games, the concept of looking at elementry/basic/children games and find it's core.

For the Pre Chunin exams, I had an idea for a race- the one you put spoon on your mouth, and put an egg on it and need to race while keeping it safe?

Same, but around the castle, with traps and attacking each other is allowed.
    (Tbough, not openly stated)

BTW, I have decided to reread Naruto.
    As an adult.. I can apreciate it more

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Titan in the Playground

okay not what I would have in mind for an exam but I already have an idea of how Kimiko could win that race, especially now that she is being taught chakra flow.

squid game at its core? eeeeeeeeeh.....I don't think I'm understanding what your getting at, igor. what I've read of it, its meant to be random yet fair chance as possible with grisly death all to entertain a bunch of rich people. thing is it only works because all the people are basic humans with no powers, which doesn't work in a setting where everyone has some level of different superpowers that when used creatively tilts things in their favor one way or another. and yes there is an element of this being entertainment and advertisement for rich people in this setting, but there is also the fact that this is also supposed to be an actual assessment of whether become a Chuunin or not, because its treated like one no matter what Rater's headcanon about it is, or how only Nara's end up being promoted. newest Boruto episodes just have them throwing a smaller Chuunin Exam for only one nation and what I've heard is that all Boruto episodes are canon in a sense even if they don't match up to the manga, with less people watching but more people promoted. so apparently they can just decide to hold smaller Chuunin Exams whenever they want to assess Genin to promote them. so not exactly field promotions but.....kind of proves that they're more than just to show off the Genin without really promoting anyone.

meaning, these tests are not just random events that eliminate people. they are meant to test you on specific ninja skills and situations and mindsets. they aren't just "do this random but fair thing to pass". its "this situation emulates a shinobi skill you have to do later in your life. but like all shinobi things there are hidden dangers and twists to it that you have to be mindful of that make it more complicated than it seems". its not fair, its them going "okay you want to be a Chuunin little Genin? okay then, do this Chuunin thing Genin, we're disguising it as this exam with weird rules but your basically doing a thing a chuunin would probably do in principle. but we're not telling you how to actually pass, your supposed to already know it because these are supposed to test if your worthy to be Chuunin not teach you how, thats what your Jounin-sensei is for and if they didn't teach you well enough, sucks to be you." oh and the proctors are going to hang around to try and minimize deaths even if they can't eliminate it entirely.

like the whole race with a egg in a spoon thing, if that is done right that could be spun as a shinobi try to deliver an important message or package. they might have to sprint across dangerous territory with an important message for someone or a storage scroll containing supplies for other forces that they have to keep safe. after all shinobi can move faster and probably transport more supplies in one little scroll than some carriage drawn by a horse. its a plausible situation for a shinobi to encounter and its plausible that you might get intercepted by other shinobi trying to get the message or supplies for themselves to gain info or deny the supplies to the enemy while getting it themselves. not much different from the whole forest of death deliver the scrolls kind of deal, just faster.

while the first exam the Ibiki threw out was basically, stripped of its aesthetics, is testing: 1. how well you gather information to get information your not supposed to (spying/infiltration). and 2. how you react when you have a dangerous mission and can't have all the information to ensure success with maximum certainty. (ability to take risks when needed). which can often overlap, because if your a scout or a spy, your basically going in blind so others don't have to, thats your entire job description. you HAVE to be brave and have the mindset Ibiki is talking about in order to go in alone with the least amount of information so you can come back with more so others don't have to take the same risk.

see what I'm talking about? I think you'll have explain it better because my mind tends to focus on the little details and differences like that, that add up so that one thing makes sense for one specific situation over another, and Squid game is looking a little too much like mario party to work.

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Titan in the Playground

I'll reply both here and IC tommorow

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Titan in the Playground

Well anyways, I've been meaning to get around to posting things like this: the sheets for four particular Konoha clan Leaders:

Ryugawa Senju
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 6ft tall
    Weight: 180pds
    Species: Human
    Station: Senju clan Patriarch

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ryugawa has brown hair, wears a Senju hakama when off duty, the Jonin uniform when on duty but always has the Senju clan crest visible.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ryugawa believes that education, medical support, diplomacy and charity are all vital to achieving the vision of peace that he believes all of Konoha strives for. He outwardly tries to maintain the reputation and morals that Hashirama established while in private trying to leave his clan members to their own devices. He has a respectful rivalry with Nobunao. He has a low opinion of Odokuro and the Last Shout calling the jutsu a twisted perversion of the Will of Fire, while trying to regard Sound as just another village that is under Konoha protection if a war breaks out. No matter his opinion on Sound itself he knows that revenge is bad no matter the reason. At the same time the threat of the Yagurists leave him concerned as he sees right through it as just another form of hatred masquerading as opposing oppression.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ryugawa grew up raised under his father, who was raised in the shadow of his father, Hashirama Senju and heard many tales of his grandfather's legend. His father struggled to live up to high expectations and legendarily peaceful and idealist standards that Hashirama set as well as the high standards of power and fighting prowess, but was never able to equal them much less surpass him, the expectations becoming especially hard after he died. Thus his father raised him to more reasonable standards, to follow Hashirama's example in general- he is still an inspiring figure- but not to live up to every single feat he has done. To maintain the reputation for peace, healing, and moral standards but to be his own clan leader.

Ryugawa fought in the Third Shinobi War like everyone else, but as with the two wars before this the Senju attempted to wage them as ethically as possible, providing aid to refugees, defend and evacuate civilians, arguing against torture of prisoners and instead try to use them to negotiate with the enemy, take defensive positions, and other altruistic actions. However the Sound Villages suicide tactics earned the Senju's ire, looking down on the wasteful disregard for human life and denying any attempt to capture hostages so they can end the fighting early. Indeed, Ryugawa lost his father to one of the uses of the Last Shout and it made him determined to to simply kill the Sound shinobi before they can kill his friends and comrades or any innocents nearby. He was saddened and angered by the loss of the Sandaime Hokage at the final battle.

However he accepted the peace treaty that Himitsu Shimura achieved and recognized that perhaps the Sound Village was simply led by a horrible leader before. When the war ended he just wanted the fighting to be over and settled into leading his clan. To this day, they maintain Hashirama's ideals as best they can, but as only one clan of Konoha they can't do everything. Ryugawa wants to do his part, but knows that the parts of the world that need their help are the ones that hate Konoha the most, that such hatreds aren't easy to put aside, but advocates for trying anyways. As always they maintain a “agree to disagree” relationship with the Uchiha clan and other Madarists, but speaks out passionately against Tsuga and her call for vengeance on Sound from the Sarutobi clan. He now turns his eyes with worry and vigilance towards the Yagurists, knowing that his clan is targeted for having a kekkei genkai regardless of how much good they have done.

He maintains the traditional businesses of medicine, hospitals, academic funding, charity donation and diplomatic outreach that the Senju has had for decades by now. Himitsu Shimura has been maintaining good relations with him by setting up his own orphanages and charities that cover things the Senju do not, and Ryugawa appreciates the Fourth Hokages efforts to keep things peaceful, seeing him only in the best possible light.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taijutsu: A-rank
    Ninjutsu: A-rank
    Genjutsu Defense: A-rank

academy three jutsu, wall walking, water walking

Wood Release Mastery: A-rank
    Ryugawa while not capable of the godlike feats of Hashirama, is considered one of the best users of wood style in Konoha today, capable of forming bridges, homes, walls and other such things out of wood achievable by Yamato. He can also make a weapon out of any plant matter he grabs a hold of.

Water and Earth Release Jutsu: A-rank
    He has an assortment of Water and Earth techniques for attack, defense and altering the terrain but not to the same level of mastery as wood release.

Wood Release: Field of Stabbing Grass Blades, A-rank
    With a few hand signs, makes an area of a grass field all around the user suddenly long and sharp to stab multiple around them from below.

Wood Release: Falling Autumn Leaves As Shuriken, A-rank
    With a few hand signs, makes a bunch of leaves incredibly sharp and sends them whirling at at a bunch of foes to cut them to ribbons.

Wood Release: Tailed Beast Sealing: A-rank
    Ryugawa using the First Hokage's necklace can restrain jinchuuriki until the user can fully suppress the tailed beasts influence. He can teach this technique and lend the necklace out to any Senju Jonin assigned to watch the Nine Tails.

Hashirama's Tomb Unlock: A-rank
    Hashirama in his will desired him to be mummified and placed in a coffin to preserve his body in case his regeneration is ever needed, Mito his wife in frustration placed a thick array of seals around the tomb to defend his corpse then taught the Senju clan head how to make the seals to release it. Ryugawa knows the signs to unlock them in case it is ever time to honor Hashirama's wishes.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Anything you can't fit to the brackets above, such as equipment or property your character owns.

Nobunao Uchiha
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 6ft
    Weight: 160pds
    Station: Uchiha Clan Patriarch

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    He has black hair, often wears the jonin uniform with the Uchiha clan symbol visible on his arms due to his busy job as police chief.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nobunao is serious, no-nonsense and professional as both a police chief and a shinobi of Konoha has to be. He is of course a strong Madarist believing in the rule of law and order, the proper use of force and power to bring peace, and discipline and controlling your emotions as a shinobi. He sees the policies that Konoha has towards other nations as vital to spreading the dream of peace that Hashirama envisioned believing that while the man had great ideals compromises have to be made for them to be implemented- it is simply reality. He however is hesitant to try and attain the Mangekyo Sharingan, seeing the price of as too high-what use is power if you do not have loved ones to enjoy it with? Despite that he would kill to protect the secret of the Mangekyo Sharingan- it is one of his clans source of power after all, and some other member might be more willing to give it a shot. He is not entirely happy with all three of his children as none of them quite live up to his expectations.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nobunao grew up under an incredibly strict father. His father never stopped trying to get out of Madara's shadow, never stopped trying to becoming stronger, and didn't stop holding his clan to the standards Madara expected of them- he gave his clan the job of being the core of the police force believing them to be exceptional shinobi who can police other shinobi for crimes. Thus Nobunao was taught to be the best of the best- nothing else was acceptable. He grew strong, but always felt like the eyes of clan and village were watching him for signs of weakness. Furthermore Madara's interventionalist and expansionist policies even after the First Shinobi War has made Konoha seen as an empire, a state out for power. The Uchiha clan when not policing Konoha must be wary for threats outside them and crush them when necessary- better to end the threat to one's comrades before they can grow.

Indeed, Nobunao's father advocated for ending the threat of Odokuro quickly before it can get out of hand to the Third Hokage, before the war happened but the Third Hokage not wanting to be seen as a second Madara, decided to not take any action. Look where that got him. Furthermore during the war the Uchiha lost their own share of comrades due to the Third Shinobi War and carry hatred not just for Sound, but Iwa and Kumo as well and many of the younger Uchiha earned their Sharingan in that conflict. Nobunao was saddened by his father's death at the last battle but did not witness it personally, he calmly questioned Himitsu's decision to negotiate peace after such a devastating loss but Himitsu assured him that Konoha will walk out looking strong in this and sure enough the treaty's terms were more beneficial to Konoha than to Sound and the Uchiha's were satisfied.

He knows of the secret of the Mangekyo Sharingan however and wonders if they resorted to attaining it during the war, that maybe the Third Hokage and many other of their number may still be alive today. That maybe they didn't sacrifice enough to gain the power they need to crush the threat they faced before it claimed so many of their comrades.

Post war, Nobunao takes a neutral stance towards Otogakure, not opposed to seeing it wiped out, but not advocating for it either seeing it as a minor threat that got lucky with some forbidden jutsu and has instituted strategies and tactics into his clan to make counter it to make sure it doesn't happen again, and is more focused on bigger threats like Iwagakure, Kumogakure and the Yagurists. After all if they spend too much time destroying such a minor threat it might weaken them enough for one of their greater enemies to take advantage of it and that would be unacceptable. Instead he advocates for Konoha intervening in matters with clear economic benefit to Konoha, making sure that the village maintains its prosperity through profit, as well as seeking out threats like rogue shinobi terrorists or criminals and eliminating them before they can really get going, and has investigations ongoing about rogue shinobi that are deeply entrenched in the criminal underworld and black market.

Recently he has noticed a statistical uptick in missing people cases in the Land of Fire, mostly in orphans, homeless people, and other easily missed groups. He has let Ryugawa know of this so that he may try to focus his charity efforts on more homeless shelters, but is having trouble in tracking or finding clues of where these people have gone, having seemingly vanished. There is also the matter that his eldest daughter, Misarime suddenly went rogue shinobi after an investigation a couple years ago, the team sent to find his eldest daughter finding only a laboratory burned to the ground and a message of “THERE ARE THINGS THAT MAN IS NOT MEANT TO KNOW” written in blood one of the remaining walls, but he is keeping the matter discrete for now. Around the same time, his son Mojin Uchiha came home with his eyes plucked out claiming it was by his own choice and that he would never wield that evil that is the Mangekyo Sharingan. He has his suspicions these events are connected but nothing to confirm it.

He regards his daughter Satomi as an overly relaxed, lazy and cheeky girl who doesn't take the clan as seriously as she should and tries to lecture her to instill her with more discipline and seriousness, but seems to have little success, as he is busy with many other things.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Genjutsu: A-rank

Shinobi Police Skills: A-rank
    As head of the shinobi police of Konoha, he is trained investigation, interrogation, leadership, the finer points of Konohagakure law, knows various techniques to find and preserve pieces of evidence using fuinjutsu, how to read facial expressions and other such skills needed for the job.

Ninjato expertise: A-rank
    wields a ninjato to fight those who are threats to the village.

Fire Release Mastery: A-rank
    Knows various techniques of fire release to fight with, specializing in its use. Can blast great fireballs, blast tons of small fireballs, use chakra flow to enhance his ninjato to be a flame blade, make five fire clones, fire multiple sniper candle flames that can curve around civilians to only hit enemies, and other fire tricks.

Three Tomoe Sharingan: A-rank
    Nobunao's Eye of Insight and Eye of Hypnotisms abilities are at their peak performance, able to perceive and predict all sorts of things, use sharingan: genjutsu to its full potential,

Copied Jutsu: A-rank
    Has a store of copied jutsu from the Third Shinobi War in all three fields of taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu that he can pull out when the situation needs it. The elements are mostly Earth and Lightning due to fighting Kumo and Iwa, has some sound based ones from fighting Otogakure, with Wind and Water being the least amount.

Secrets of the Uchiha clan:
    Knows all the darkest secrets of the Uchiha clan, such as the Mangekyo sharingan and how to get the Eternal one, where the tablet is in the Naka Shrine, the use of Izanami and Izanagi, and where if any of what Madara Uchiha's body is kept.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Anything you can't fit to the brackets above, such as equipment or property your character owns.

Hayashida Uzumaki
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5.9ft
    Weight: 140pds
    Station: Uzumaki Clan Patriarch

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hayashia has blue eyes and long flowing red hair, and often wears the clan hakama to represent his clan thought he wishes her could wear a labcoat more often to do some experiments on his own time.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hayashida is considered representative of the Uzumaki clan: eccentric, ramen loving, science-focused, politically neutral on most issues, lively and passionate. He is afraid of the Kyuubi and advises Kitsuki to never listen to it, holds no love for Kirigakure and Kumo for what they did to Uzushiogakure during the Second War, which extends to the Kaguya and Ishikawa clans of Sound, and the Yagurists. he likes that his daughter Shioko is smart and ready to manage the clan household when she inherits but wishes she knew how to have fun and relax. He accepts all his clan members odd behaviors as normal for Uzumaki standards.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Hayashida was of the first generation of the Uzumaki clan to be raised in Konoha after what happened to Uzushiogakure. He didn't get along entirely well with his father who often complained about how things weren't always like Uzushiogakure and how he should try to carry on the traditions and thus didn't have the best relationship with him. He would end up casting many traditions aside as the Uzumakis fuinjutsu, engineering and scientific achievements were their traditions in his eyes.

While the Third Shinobi War was horrible, it ended up benefiting the Uzumakis as many of them spent time away from the battlefield developing fuinjutsu and other inventions to help the war effort and they were better funded as a result of the war happening speeding up the process of what they could do. Many of their advances happened because the arms race of jutsu going into overdrive to get an advantage as fast as possible. By the wars end, they had even developed a seal to counter the Last Shout and many other sound-based techniques of Otogakure, and if it had gone on longer the seals could've been used in months perhaps weeks for a complete victory over Otogakure- but the Third Hokage decided they didn't have that amount of time and attacked them early, taking the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki with him to try and ensure a swift defeat. This failed.

Instead the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki at the time, Kazukari Uzumaki, wife of Totanda Uzumaki, his brother, returned being of the few or even only survivor of the battle, but with a strange fuinjutsu seal on her. It was made in a unique fuinjutsu language that Ryota Ishikawa made himself and they couldn't figure it out, but the seal was killing her by draining away her chakra into said seal. If they let this happen, the Nine Tailed Fox would be unleashed and the village potentially destroyed- one final play from Ryota. So with a heavy heart they underwent the fuinjutsu ritual to transfer the fox into her daughter, killing her in the process. Totanda in despair then named his daughter, “Kitsuki”. However a few days after they buried Kazukari, they found her corpse gone, the grave looking dug up. They couldn't find who took it anywhere however.

With Totanda becoming a drunkard in depression, Hayashida tried to about raising both Shioko and Kitsuki himself, with very little idea of how to do so. Shioko seemed incredibly focused and bookish while Kitsuki was a more normal emotional child, she started hearing the Kyuubi talk to her. The very fact itself scared him and he taught her to smile through the pain and the fox always lies, hoping these lessons would make sure she controlled her anger so that she doesn't go berserk, and that she won't rebel against the village intentionally by listening to a legendary beast that hates them. Hayashida then Kitsuki that rogue shinobi might come and kidnap her for her tailed beast and convinced her to sign a summoning contract that would allow her to be summoned by him away from any one who'd try to take her.

Thus he thinks himself secure and having done all he could, and focuses back on managing the various fuinjutsu and science projects that the clan is constantly working on. Jinchuuriki don't have the best lives anyways so not as if he could do much to improve the situation in his mind. In terms of politics he is passive, leaning in a Hashiramist direction but mostly doing what he can to keep the research funds for the Uzumaki clan coming, and to keep the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki safe and secure.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Fuinjutsu: A-rank

Uzumaki Bloodline:
    Has incredible chakra reserves and longer lifespan, allowing him to perform more powerful jutsu than most or use repeatedly what most can only use more sparingly.

Storage Seals, C-Rank
    Has various storage scrolls to use to pull out any equipment he needs.

Water Release: Water Clone, A-rank
    Due to Uzumaki levels of chakra, he can make up to 10 water clones in a fight.

Adamantine Sealing Chains: A-rank
    Can create up to eight chains from his body to do various effects with, such as grabbing, lashing, sealing, placing seals through the chains, forming barriers from the chains,

Uzumaki Fuinjutsu Repertoire: A-rank
    Can create seals on the fly on any surface, and has a bunch of fuinjutsu he is capable of doing for various effects, such as suppressing targets chakra, sending back something summoned, various seals to place on someone to debilitate them such as paralysis or draining chakra, various seals to place on the environment to alter it

Barrier Jutsu Repertoire: A-rank
    Can make various barrier ninjutsu by using his clones to form the more complex and powerful ones but can do the simpler and smaller ones by himself. The barriers can have various effects like blocking summoning, trapping people within the barrier, protecting against various elements, protecting against yin constructs,

Kitsuki Summoning Contract: C-rank
    Can summon Kitsuki from wherever she is in case she is kidnapped. The chakra expenditure isn't high, as she is currently small. There may be a way to exploit the connection however.

Platypus Summoning Contract: A-rank
    As clan head he continues the friendship his clan has with the platypi that once protected Uzushiogakure with whirlpools

Uzumaki Clan Secrets: Plot-Rank
    Knows the location of the masks and jutsu to summon the Death Reaper, manages and has knowledge to some degree of all the research and projects that the Uzumaki are working on, what the latest seals are for keeping the nine tailed fox contained,

Uzumaki Tailed Beast Fuinjutsu: S-rank
    Knows the arts to seal the nine-tailed fox if it ever gets out, and teams of Uzumaki prepared to enact the jutsu that are drilled in its use, as its scale and power is a team effort.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Tsuga Sarutobi
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 6ft
    Weight: 166pds
    Station: Sarutobi Clan Matriarch

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She has short brown hair and black eyes, wears a jounin uniform as if always prepared for battle and a stormy expression on her face.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tsuga was once a sweet girl and a heroic woman. Once she fought for the innocent, fought to protect her comrades and faced danger with bravery. But her father's death twisted her compassion and deep love into hatred, rage and a burning desire for revenge against the Sound Village and now she seeks nothing but its complete destruction. At times her old self resurfaces when she is distracted or doing something that doesn't involve her goal but her resolve, some would say obsession, draws her back to working towards the end of Otogakure.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tsuga Sarutobi remembers Jamato Sarutobi: The Third Hokage, The Grinning Monkey Sage and most importantly to Tsuga, her father. She remembers being the best father. He would play with her and teach her cool fire release jutsu and give her sugary snacks when mom wasn't around, crack bad jokes and encourage her with a smile to work hard, to give her studies 110%. He taught her that the Will of Fire means to protect the entire village no matter the differences between clans, or between clan and clanless, or between the talented and the hard workers. That all are protected, all are included in its embrace. Always advisers would come to take him away saying “Hokage-sama, there is an urgent matter to do attend to, where were you?” with him responding “I was taking time to spend with my daughter! Surely you can forgive a father for loving her?” and laughing it off.

She remembers a couple years before the Third Shinobi War, her father discussing with Himitsu and the Uchiha clan head whether to kill a lone rogue shinobi known as Odukuro that harbored known anti-Konoha sentiments and was particularly strong. They advised to kill him before he could gather support, but he said in response: “The policies that led to such sentiments are Madara's policies which I'm still trying to reverse, I'm sure that in a decade I'll them all reformed so that our village can function without them. Why kill someone for Madara's mistakes? Mistakes that I'm still trying to correct. I'm sure if we give them a chance, leave them alone they will simmer down and nothing will need to happen.”

She remembers as she became a genin and start going on missions she had to insist to her father to allow her to go into danger rather than to keep assigning her safer ones as she wanted to protect others as well and she couldn't do that if she was being coddled and he saw fear and worry enter his eyes for a moment then soften into a proud smile saying “Very Well, go forth and make Konohagakure proud!”. When she was a Chuunin she remembers speaking with her father after making a decision that both Madarists and Hashiramists criticized: he only evacuated and provided shelter civilians from a minor nations conflict, and didn't do anything to crush the conflict himself or resolve it diplomatically. He explained “Just because we're the most powerful nation in the world doesn't mean we can solve everything or that we should stick our noses into every matter. However I could not turn a blind eye to the civilians escaping because I know there are sons and daughters among them just like I have a daughter and thus I would want them safe if I were in their shoes.”

She remembers as a Jounin a time when her father just suddenly disappeared for a few days. The entire village was on high alert with the Hokage missing, Anbu was poring over every possible suspect for who could've killed or kidnapped him, clan heads were arguing over how to appoint a temporary kage or even decide his successor, and Tsuga herself searched ceaselessly everywhere to find him. Then he just turns up with an Anbu and battered konoha shinobi explaining with a smile “Sorry to worry you, but I just got a report than an old friend of mine had been captured by rogue shinobi and I just had to go get the first ANBU bird summoner I could find to rescue him myself in time!” The Madarists derided him for letting emotion rule his actions saying he was irresponsible for abandoning his position to do a mission himself. The Hashiramists criticized him for causing a diplomatic incident by having the Hokage cross into a minor nation without warning or explanation and attacking rogue shinobi without letting anyone know about it. Tsuga herself ranted to him that she was so worried about him and that he could've died without being able to do anything about it. He laughed off the others but promised her that he would be better about it next time.

She remembers when he chose Ryunori Namikaze as his successor and everyone was confused but pleased by the decision. He explained to her that “Ryunori is good-hearted but more sensible than me. I think Madara made a mistake when he chose me just because I reminded him of Hashirama. Ryunori will be a true Hokage. I'm just a fool with a big heart.”

However the Third Shinobi War happened, fighting Iwa and Kumo was expected, Kirigakure joining against Konoha as they had participated in the destruction of Uzushiogakure during the Second War, but then the Sound Village formed and declared war as well. She remembers Konoha having to juggle two greater powers then suddenly sound suicide attack disrupting their ranks, she remembers Jamoto putting on a look of determination as he did everything he could to protect the people around him, Konoha being on the defensive. But then Kirigakure fell into a civil war which took them out of the conflict which allowed Konoha to go more on the offensive against Kumogakure. In response, Kumogakure's Sandaime Raikage charged out into battle himself, slaying an entire army with his lightning nintaijutsu. She remembers him bringing Tsuga along to go stop him, knowing that the Raikage if left unchecked would spell doom for the northeastern front and together as father and daughter they faced the Raikage, Jamoto in full sage mode, Tsuga in her fire nintaijutsu, working together the battle was epic, brutal and went back and forth, but they killed him, securing a Konoha victory as Kumo had to recover from the loss.

Riding high on his victory over the Third Raikage, her father frustrated by Odukuro's constant attacks and confident that he could defeat a glorified rogue shinobi terrorist saying “courage and compassion will always win over the fear he tries to spread! I am not afraid of him- I will make him pay for all the lives he has taken!”. went forth to defeat him as well so they could focus the war effort on Iwa. He never returned. Instead his corpse was brought back. Odukuro was dead as well but that was of no consolation. Everything else became irrelevant as she was filled with unending rage and a desire for vengeance against the Sound Village. She wanted it dead. She wanted it burned to the ground. She wanted its name to erased from the records of history so that no one would even know it as footnote. When Ryunori died to assassination supposedly by Iwa, she furiously campaigned to become the next Hokage vowing eternal vengeance against Sound village for the death of her father and promising to one day make Iwa pay for killing his successor as well to a lesser extent. Despite the great popularity she had at the time, Himitsu outplayed her at every turn and became Hokage instead. Then he proceeded to make peace treaties in rapid succession with everyone they were fighting against becoming known as the Peacemaker- including Sound.

Tsuga was furious with Himitsu shouting at him “How could you make peace with them! They killed my father, Jamoto Sarutobi, the Third Hokage! We should be reducing all that they have to ASHES!” and he calmly responded “Tsuga, I'm sorry but your father made many political decisions with his heart and personal relationships in mind, rather than actual practical political decision-making. He contributed to his own downfall. This is why shinobi need discipline and control over their emotions so they don't go charging recklessly off on their feelings. Just like how you are giving in to your emotions of hatred and vengeance too blinded by them to ever be a good Hokage, even now your still daddy's little girl. Don't worry about Konoha or Sound....I'll take care of it, one way or another. You on the other hand have a clan to manage now that your matriarch. Maybe focus on that before aiming for this?”
    His words were calculated and cold like dagger delivered through a false cheer that could never equal the warmth of her father's, but they were right. She would not be a good Hokage as she is now. Her father taught her better than that. But the vengeance still burned within.

So now she has trained and prepared ceaselessly to try and bring down the Sound village for good. Through the Sarutobi clan she has paid off various konoha newspapers and media outlets to portray the sound village as “Screaming Demons” in books, manga and movies, popularize terms like “Noisies” to refer to sound shinobi, stir up fear of a sound shinobi suddenly appearing out of nowhere to use the Last shout to kill people randomly, portray them as crazy people, gather those who want revenge under her minor but growing faction of Konoha politics. She knows that while Hashiramists were the majority and Madarists were a big second place, that there is an undercurrent of damaged pride and hatred towards a minor village getting the better of them throughout the whole village, as well as many ninja who liked Jamoto for his good heart despite his bad decision-making. She keeps all the tabs she can on Sound Village despite being denied any command position because of her drive for revenge. She tried to become a Monkey Sage like her father, but her own vengeance would not allow her to achieve the peace and stillness that it requires. Instead she relentlessly trained herself until she achieved Azure Flame Nintaijutsu, a state of mastery over blue flame few in history has ever achieved.

With this rare power, she will stop at nothing until Otogakure is nothing but a memory. She just has to wait for the right moment to use it.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ninjutsu: S-rank

Consumed By Revenge:
    Tsuga due to her father's death, is consumed by revenge towards the Sound Village. She is reasonable in matters that have nothing to do with it, but whenever Otogakure or its ninja gets involved she will automatically seek revenge upon Otogakure whatever way she can, and her ultimate goal is Otogakure's complete destruction. Her genjutsu defense automatically wins against any genjutsu that tries to divert her away from this goal, but is lowered by any genjutsu that exploits her desire for it to manipulate her.

Counter-Otogakure Tactics:
    Of all the shinobi in Konoha she has trained and prepared the most against standard sound village jutsu and tactics, and thus has numerous ways around their Last Shout and other sound based techniques and will in fact always avoid or counter the Last Shout if its used against her. She even has plans if the Swan Song is ever used again.

Adamantine Staff:
    Wields the Adamantine Staff of her father swearing she will bring revenge on Sound with its power, its capable of changing length and size at her will for various uses.

Wind and Lightning Release Mastery: A-rank
    Knows various Wind and Lightning techniques to add variety and enhance her fire jutsu, many of them are offense oriented and big on brute force for maximum damage. They include things like a whirlwind to blow away projectiles, wind to fan her flames into big infernos, enhance her speed with lightning, wild bouncing lightning, channeling electricity through mediums, and other tricks.

Sarutobi Fire Release Mastery: S-rank
    Tsuga has a complete mastery of fire in all its forms, able to enhance her weapons, use fire nintaijutsu, blast smoke, choke multiple people with smoke tentacles, blast fire out of her feet, blast incredibly powerful fireballs even blue fire that overpowers other fire jutsu, shape fire into various weapons to fight with, fire clones, and various other uses of fire jutsu one can imagine

Azure Flame Nintaijutsu, S-rank
    The pinnacle of her mastery of fire release, Tsuga has achieved the legendary state of Azure Flame Nintaijutsu, far hotter than normal fire nintaijutsu, incinerating anything it touches and enhancing her physical abilities to incredible heights, and enough to match someone in Sage Mode as Azure flames surround her form.

Monkey Summoning: S-rank
    Can summon various monkeys to help her out, from small monkeys to scout to a gigantic ape as big as king kong to have kaiju battles, allowing her to fight entire armies. She however cannot use Sage Mode like her father.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1245

...Isn't the Adamantine Staff just the Monkey King in a transformed state?

Everything else is... Most interesting.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Titan in the Playground

...Isn't the Adamantine Staff just the Monkey King in a transformed state?

Everything else is... Most interesting.
    Eh, I just didn't like that detail for some reason. like you summon the Monkey King just to turn him into a stick and wield him like a weapon instead of.....a second person to help you fight? that makes no sense! Especially for an old wise tactician with tons of jutsu like Hiruzen, like you can supposedly wield all five elements, can call up a literal king of monkeys, probably one of the better summons because in theory, they're the most human like summoning animal you can get and thus probably do the most human-like things which is good since humans are the dominant life form on your planet, and your best idea for fighting is "lets turn this guy into thick stick." or its Enma going "hey, the best way to fight with me? turn me into a big thick stick" which is just weird dude. let the monkey fight as an actual ninja monkey.

and I'm glad you find it interesting. I hope to do great things with these.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Titan in the Playground

Hm. Fair point.
    I didnt thinked this way.
    It's hard for me to think about the little details, if I may be honest.
    I usually think in wide strokes and vague concepts. And sometimes it's a big detroment to me.
    About random- well. It was half jokingly? but Might Guy did said, that luck is an important ninja ability too.
    But yeah. I see your point.

---

I really liked the headclans!
    Looking great to me.
    Also enhance the challenges Ottogakure are facing.

I dont know how it could happen, but an image of Ameoku Vs Tsuga looks... right in my head.
    ---

Maybe as a staff the monkey king is stronger?,
    I really need to reread.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2021-12-19 at 04:44 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Titan in the Playground

I discovered today that all the proctors for the original Chuunin Exams are tokubetsu/special Jounin. its a curious detail and its about time I started working on that rank. I'll probably be updating the generic shinobi thing with them.

and yeah, Tsuga is basically the Hashiramist Konoha version of Ameoku. If circumstances were different she'd probably be a good person. I designed her to be a character if she in actual Naruto would aside from her specific history would be relevant to a lot of characters
    -Danzo would use her as an example of why shinobi need to be emotionless tools
    -Pain, Obito and Madara would all use her as an example of how the cycle of vengeance and suffering continues and how they need to do their crazy plans to try and solve it.
    -it would contrast nicely with Kakashi who also lost his father and more but was able to move on despite being depressed about it.
    -it would contrast Sasuke's quest by showing an older more powerful person with vengeance on their mind who isn't manipulated by others and instead manipulates other to help try and achieve her revenge.
    -she would be perfect for Naruto to talk-no-jutsu at while he fights her to help better understand what revenge is about so he can one day talk-no-jutsu Sasuke.

meanwhile the other three all have their own reasons to not like the Sound Village even if they're not actively hating them. I wanted to get a picture of how Konoha would see it from the other side and the idea of "Screaming Demons" who just suddenly show up out of nowhere to kill everyone around them with a shout I think really encapsulates the fear they probably feel and thus the hatred they hold as a stereotype of what Sound ninja are to them, even if they don't express it directly. because I want to like have it be there, without it being overpowering or too extreme. I want to portray as Konoha as its own place that in the right circumstances could start actively hating Otogakure again and if that happens it would already be too late to do anything about it because by then war would be declared probably, but right now has the potential to not do that even if they aren't on the best terms. because most people don't spend their lives actively hating someone or something, they focus on their own thing and what they want and if what they hate comes up they become hateful when its relevant. people like Tsuga who actively work on hating others and wanting them destroyed, are the exception not the rule.

I don't have any particular ideas for other clan leaders right now, that sort of covers the major ones aside from Hyuuga which I've been under the impression that you guys had ideas for but I haven't seen either you to set down anything concrete aside from Rater's hybrid genin guy. though I guess the Nara and Yamanaka Clan heads might be good.

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Titan in the Playground

Here's a non-canon Christmas short story about Kimiko....I had this crazy idea and it just ballooned from there....
    Spoiler: A Derailed Christmas Carol: The Rinne-Festival of Time
    Show

Parallel Universe 1, Somewhere in the Land of Hot Water
    Kimiko Ishikawa, notorious rogue shinobi of the elemental nations, Age 24, body-flickered in front of the door to her house in the middle of nowhere to open it and put a jutsu scroll she places besides the others she has taken, stepping out of the snow and the cold. With a couple hand signs she lights the fireplace, then takes a scroll and settles down to read it. Hm. This jutsu just seems a variation of a jutsu invented by ninja in Kumo first, but less efficient. Either they were reinventing the wheel without knowing it, or were trying to imitate it but got a few things wrong that the original users would've been able to correct. She sighs. This happens sometimes: with all these secrets being kept, some jutsu the clans kept ended up not being all that different because they don't know that someone else made it first, or in the case of the Yamanaka-wannabes were just making less effective or less efficient variations of their mind ninjutsu without be able to draw from the original source to do it well. It was a little frustrating sometimes.

She reflects on what she did to get the scroll she just retrieved: use genjutsu to sneak through the compound, find where they hid the scroll with earth release to sense its location with vibrations, use fuinjutsu to disable the alarm seals, then she was out before anyone knew that she was there, the alarm probably sounded long after she left. Completely and utterly boring! Wasn't there any shinobi to give her a challenge? She knows she has been stealing from minor nations so far, but maybe it was time to start on major ones, perhaps even start leaving calling cards and proclaiming her intention to rob them just so that she could fight someone worthy of her, someone to make her EARN the scroll. Spice it up, make it interesting. Apart of her wonders if she should find some other rogue shinobi to team up with to make it more obvious and thus make more shinobi come after her by presenting more of a threat.
    "Nah." she says "Why have backup if I want to INCREASE the challenge? Besides, I don't need help to keep doing what I'm doing, hyuhyu! I am fine doing everything on my own!"
    She yawns. However she is getting tired and thus decides to head to bed.

Parallel Universe 1, Sound Village
    Jirou Ishikawa, Age 32, Third Otokage of the Sound had finished his preparations. It took a lot of work and experimentation, but his new jutsu was done. Thankfully he still had some of Kimiko's DNA from the brush she used to comb her hair. He makes over 50 hand signs, flashing through them at a steady pace, making sure each one is done right until he slams his hand down a big and complicated scroll and with a great burst of smoke he yells
    "Summoning: Three Spirits of Time!"
    The three silhouettes in the smoke show up, waiting for his command, he pants all his chakra drained from calling upon them.
    "Hah.....I order you to go to Kimiko Ishikawa and show her the error of her ways, the consequences of her actions. Please. Save her."
    The Three Spirits nod and teleport away. He begins walking back inside from the snow. This was all he could hope for. His little sister never had any friends growing up, and she had gotten pretty good at breaking genjutsu- it was unlikely any genjutsu showing her such things would actually work. He had done everything he can to pursue her across the elemental nations, but most nations despite the high bounty placed upon Kimiko wasn't in a hurry to find her- she tended to avoid killing people, and she hadn't gone after any kekkei genkai or tailed beasts, or even after riches. She was dangerous to be sure, but wasn't as high profile as some assassins or other such rogue shinobi who were more ruthless or willing to slaughter. Their unique space time jutsu could show her what no one else couldn't.

Parallel Universe 1, Kimiko's House
    "Wake up, Kimiko Ishikawa."
    Her eyes flutter open and she groans, getting up to see a seeming beautiful woman with lillies all over her yukata, a spring-green sash, smiling sweetly at her.
    "Huh, what is happening?"
    "I am the Spirit of the Past, of the Three Spirits of Time. The Spirit of Springtime, Birth and Beginnings"
    Kimiko's eyes widen.
    "Oh yeah, your those legendary summons that some shinobi used to call upon to send at their enemies to terrorize or psychologically torment them with visions of past, present and future like, a couple centuries back but the jutsu was lost in a war. How was it rediscovered?"
    "We were summoned by Jirou Ishikawa. He told us to save you, to show you the error of your ways. A lighter use for what we do, but we're not complaining."
    she blinks. Just like her brother to still care about her even when she was a Rogue Shinobi.
    "Well I don't know what he thinks he is saving me from....but I'll go along willingly, if only to satisfy him." She pulls out a pencil and notepad. And to study the space-time jutsu these three possessed.
    "Very well" The Spirit of the Past makes a bunch of hand signs, Kimiko watching intently then a spherical barrier forms around them.
    "First this is a unique barrier jutsu is important to make sure nothing touches or perceives us when we go into the past. Messing with time is dangerous after all."
    Kimiko scribbles some notes down, nodding.
    The Spirit of the Past then forms hand signs and then the sphere with Kimiko inside is teleport into the past....

14 years ago...
    ....Finding themselves hovering above a dark and terrible scene. 8-year old Kimiko Ishikawa was crying. Sound Ninja along with Jirou were fighting Futility-San, but the damage had already been dealt:

Yuyuyu, was dead.

Futility-San had figured out that she was both one of the most supportive people among the Hope generation, making friends and keeping their hopes up- and also one of the weakest in terms of actual skill. Thus he struck, killing her while she was still an academy student. Kimiko had became friends with her a day ago. Now she was gone. When Futility-San was warded off, Kimiko's tears turned into coldness and determination.
    "...I'm Kimiko Ishikawa. I....I don't need her. I don't need anyone. I'm a genius! I can learn all jutsu by myself."
    She walks away with a harder look in her eyes.
    The Spirit of the Past turns to 24 year old Kimiko
    "Do you see? This event made you give up on making friends and caring about others. It is traumatic to be sure, and it occurred at a young age where no one should have to experience such a thing. But just because you experienced something like that, doesn't mean you should give up on other people entirely! Even if took some time to heal, you could've made new friends afterwards, I know it would be hard for you, but you still could make friends now, and start caring about others now."
    "Yup. Sure." she says, jotting down more notes.
    "Are you even listening to me!?"
    Kimiko looks up from her notes "well your not telling me anything I don't already know. Yuyuyu is dead, I avenged her by killing Futility-San and I never met anyone worth knowing after that."
    "That your attitude yes, but you could change it. You could go back to your village and have comrades, at the very least your brother will forgive you for all you that you've done- compared to others your not that bad."
    "So what? Futility-san's dead, I know more jutsu than most people do in their entire lives, and there is no way anyone in that minor village could help me. I'm fine on my own"
    The Spirit of the Past sighs.
    "I've said my peace. The Spirits of Present and Future will deal with you."

The Present....?:
    They return to Kimiko's house and Past disappears for another spirit to take her place: A male spirit, with red fiery hair, golden eyes, and red and yellow hakama stares at her fiercely
    "I am the Spirit of the Present, of Summer, Impulse, and Journeys. I will not be as kind as the Past. I will reveal to you the pain you have wrought in the present, right now."
    "As expected. What are you going to do?" she asks incredulously. "Show me crimes I've recently did like say... steal that jutsu scroll from the museum in the Land of The Sage?"
    "....It is a good place to start as any with one who has taken from so much." he decides his eyes narrowing as he performs the hand signs.
    They teleport to the museum, but not hidden by any barrier. There is a security guard there being chewed out by his boss. Present said
    "Behold! This man is suffering right now, he is about to lose his job because of a scroll you stole-"
    But his sentence was cut off as Kimiko suddenly said
    "Yin-Banishing Sealing!"
    and slammed her hand to the ground,, and inky black fuinjutsu bindings spring from the ground while a portal opens beneath Present, grabbing him and beginning to force him down into it.
    "What- how!? What are you doing!?"
    "Hyuhyu, I manipulated you into coming here. I know you three spirits are more yin-based than yang, and that your space-time jutsu, to be used like it does requires a sympathetic connection to save chakra. It clearly does not matter if the sympathetic connection to me goes to earlier or later in my life after all- only that its connected to me. Distance does not matter, whether across time or space, only things like size. I've already figured out how to do your space-time jutsu yourself, and I know the perfect target to use in this museum."
    "What- you mean....NO! You fool! What your doing will lead to disaster!"
    "We'll see about that. Hyuhyu!"
    Then Present is dragged out of this world back to where he came from. Kimiko then quickly goes to find the Banana Palm Fan, one of the treasured tools of the Sage of the Six Paths. She breaks the glass and touches it, not to use it, but just to establish a sympathetic connection. She then performs the Three Spirits space-time jutsu, traveling back through a thousand of years of history until she appears right in front of Hagoromo, who was busy admiring the completion of his new Bashosen after much chakra expenditure, surprising him she quickly with Origami-No-Tsurugi and her other hand cuts off a bit of his hair, grabs then performs the jutsu again to go back further, to find Hagoromo, Hamura and Kaguya all asleep, the two brothers were infants and Kaguya was a tired single mother. She some of Kaguya's ridiculously long hair and picked up some of it to cut it off. She went further back, knowing the exact moment she wanted.

Parallel Universe 1, The Eating of the Chakra Fruit
    Kimiko appears and sees Kaguya running away from assailants...people who didn't even have chakra, attacking with nothing but swords and bows, like common ashigaru. She saw her running towards the big tree that had a single glowing fruit hanging from it. Perfect. Kimiko body flickers and as Kaguya reaches up towards the fruit.....Kimiko snatches it before she can get it and eat its herself, grinning while she does so. Kaguya turns in surprise as a third Rinne-Sharingan eye opens in the middle of Kimiko's forehead, her skin turns white and a shark-like horn grows from her head, her hair turns a much lighter shade of blue but she still grins the same shark like grin. She points her open palm at the oncoming men then fires a black sphere at them, obliterating them completely, then turns to Kaguya who steps back hesitantly
    "Who....who are you?"
    Kimiko looks at Kaguya...and for some reason sees nothing but a new meal. Chakra galore even in her less powerful state...why not? She grabs Kaguya and drains her chakra, sucking her dry and absorbing her into herself, Kimiko's eyes turning white and acquiring the Byakugan as well. She feels a great.....tremor at this. As if something was broken. She then gazed upon the God Tree, flying up into the air, seeing how it parasitically drained the planet of its chakra.
    "While fascinating in its own right, humanity is too interesting an experiment compared to this thing." She creates another big Truth-Seeking Orb
    "Time to get rid of it."
    She throws it, and blows up the God Tree, the parasitic tree being wiped from the face of the Earth. At this she feels an even greater tremor throughout the cosmos, with cracks beginning to spread across the sky, ground and sea....
    "Hyu! What is going on!?"

Throughout Universe-1, its entire history things began to.....go wrong. Kimiko in her efforts, had caused a time paradox. Kimiko was now in Kaguya's place and therefore logically history should now follow from that being true. However Kimiko was from farther up its timeline, a product of its original history, and therefore also had to be true. The two histories were clashing, fading in and out, struggling for dominance and only achieving destruction. Neither could be said to be false, as the new history replacing the old one would mean the new history wouldn't happen in the first place, but it could not be denied the old history led to Kimiko's actions happening. Through one of the cracks, the Shinigami emerges.....also known as the Spirit of the Future. It silently sets its sights on this Kimiko...

Universe-2, Uzumaki Manor
    Kenkomu Uzumaki, space-time jutsu researcher of Konohagakure and......lets call her Kimiko-2, A 15-year old Sound ninja on transfer to learn in Konohagakure from him, are working in the laboratory, studying dinosaurs that Kenkomu summoned.
    "Now my apprentice, to properly command dinosaurs, you must speak dinosaurese, as they are not from our dimension and thus haven't grown up speaking the language we do. We will start with a few simple commands and work on full fluency from there."
    She nods, her Oto headband reflecting the lab's clinical light and tries a few simple dinosaur-like sounds and the little raptor obeys most of them but is confused on others.
    "Okay, mispronounced some but we'll work on it."
    "Hyu! I'll get this language down quickly, you'll see!"
    "Thats the spiri- hold on" One of his machines suddenly started making a concerning beeping sound. Kenkomu goes to check and says "cancel that, something has come up.....oh this is.....bad yes very, very bad, dattebayo."
    "How bad?"
    "A universe is going to destroyed bad."
    "A Universe? Do you mean ours?"
    "No, a nearby one. A four dimensional time travel paradox has taken place."
    "What!? But you taught me thats the dangerous kind, what kind of insane fool would use it over perfectly safe five dimensional time travel?"
    "An ignorant alternate version of you." he says, pointing at the screen as Kimiko-2 goes to look.
    "Hyu!? She looks all white and covered in robes! And older!"
    "Indeed, and she has a third eye! Thats never good. More than two eyes, I just never find practical, two eyes is all you need in my opinion. But more importantly her actions could lead to the death of countless lives across her universes history and while that won't affect OUR universe, that is a massive tragedy that simply cannot be allowed to happen, dattebayo." he says with a shake of his wild spikey red hair.
    "any ideas where to start?"
    "I have a hunch! We must go- to your brother!"
    "Okay, if you say so."
    Kimiko-2 grabs Kenkomu's shoulder and she uses Flying Raijin to teleport to him.

Universe-2, Sound Village
    They both show up at the Otokage Office, on the seal that Kimiko-2 placed here, Jirou-2 jumping a bit as he was doing paperwork
    "Sage! I'll never get used to you doing that. Why are you here?"
    "Jirou, we need some of your blood for an important thing. lives are on the line."
    "....Whose lives, Kenkomu-san?"
    "An entire parallel universes worth separate from our own. I'll explain..."
    After a quick summary of events
    "So let me get this straight: an alternate Kimiko has gone back in time, ate a mythical chakra fruit, killed Kaguya and put her entire timeline in danger due to a grandfather paradox, we are NOT in danger of being destroyed along with them because they are a universe that just so happens to resemble ours and not a branching timeline because branching timelines are not a thing, and you have a wild hunch that my alternate self has something to do with all this."
    "Yes." Kenkomu says with a grin while stroking his red pointy beard.
    "......Okay. Why do we care? Its not as if anyone in this universe is going to be hurt by this."
    "So?"
    "So.....we have versions of people here. I already have a Kimiko whom I love in front of me. Why do we care?"
    "Why DON'T we care?" Kenkomu says with a raised eyebrow "They are lives that are in danger of dying. No matter how oddly similar they are to our own, that doesn't mean they are expendable or deserve to die."
    "...Point, but then shouldn't THAT universes Kenkomu be on top of this?"
    "Probably no, actually" he says back "That Kenkomu may be indisposed of or a variation of myself that isn't as far in space-time jutsu research as myself, or have some injury from the Third shinobi war that impedes his effectiveness. Furthermore due to the history clash, he is probably fading in and out of existence randomly, having chrono-paradoxical memory problems, and/or is in pain from two vastly different versions of himself trying to exist at once. He is in no condition to be relied upon- no one in that universe really is."
    "But you want to summon that universes version of me, who is experiencing all the same problems.... on a hunch?"
    "Its an Uzumaki hunch. they are really good hunches, dattebayo!"
    "...Fine I only have your word that any of this is even happening and it all sounds wild, insane and out there to me, so just....summon the other Jirou and leave me out of it."
    He says offering a thumb. Kenkomu cuts with a kunai, says thanks then teleport back to the lab....

There Kenkomu draws a complex summoning seal on a big scroll and dabs the blood on a certain space, then says
    "Sympathetic blood link achieved, parallel universe coordinate adjustments entered.... Here goes nothing, Summoning Jutsu!"
    He slams his hand down on the scroll and Jirou-1 appears in a burst of smoke, looking older and tired....and also doubled over in pain with purple cracks across his skin and his form wavering in and out of reality. Kenkomu says
    "Sorry, this is all bit confusing I know but one last thing I need to do....Chrono-Stabilization Seal!" He slaps his hand on Jirou-1 and a seal appears on his stomach, the cracks and pain disappear, and he suddenly becomes solid. Jirou-1 takes a deep breath and looks around.
    "What in the world is happening!?"
    Kenkomu quickly explains.
    "So let me get this straight: my Kimiko has gone back in time, ate a mythical chakra fruit, killed Kaguya and put our entire timeline in danger due to a grandfather paradox, I AM in danger of being destroyed along with it, and you have a wild hunch that I have something to do with all this, so you got blood from your version of Jirou to speak to me, and I'm currently stabilized by mteporarily being connected to this timeline rather than my own?"
    "Yes." Kenkomu says with a smile
    ".....Sigh. Well you had a really good hunch then, because I summoned the Three Spirits of Time to try save my Kimiko from being a lonely Rogue Shinobi by making her reflect on her mistakes."
    "And that somehow led to this?" Kenkomu turns to Kimiko-2 who replies
    "Well the Three Spirits have some sort of time-space jutsu to pull this off, I can see myself going for taking it from them to go back in time and take the mythical chakra fruit from Kaguya by exploiting it depending on what rules the jutsu they use follows. So probably that, I know myself better than anyone after all, hyu-hyu!"
    "....And it would have to be four dimensional time travel to get accurate views of one's past and future. five dimensional time travel would only get you parallel universes with slight differences and variations no matter how similar they are." Kenkomu says "This complicates things. The Spirit of the Future is also the Shinigami of the Reaper Death Seal. It will be trying to kill the other Kimiko before she can go back in time to fix the timeline. Which will work but I'd rather even an alternate version of my student be able to learn from her mistakes."
    "Wait, why wouldn't that just create a branching timeline?" Jirou-1 asks
    "Because anniki, it'd be violating conservation of mass and energy. All timelines no matter how infinite their variations, or late or early they start, already exist in a sense. Creating a branching off universe because you changed an event in it would be a massive creation of mass out of nowhere, with no way for it to be paid back." Kimiko-2 explains to her brother. "This is more like transformation through cause and effect. "
    "But wouldn't we breaking the timeline more by meddling this way?" Jirou-1 asks
    "You'd think that, but no, this is one of the less intuitive parts about time travel" Kenkomu says "any attempt to change the past from how it already is breaks the universe. But any attempt to make sure the break doesn't happen in the first place is safe, despite the fact that it should lead to its own kinds of breaking. It doesn't make any sense from a human perspective, but then its only possible to fix this kind of thing with five dimensional time travel, as anyone affected by four dimensional time travel can't do anything about it- in other words only people from outside that universe can fix that universe, because they have no place within it."
    "So whats our plan?" Jirou-1 asks
    "Well, we can't do anything about the Pale Kimiko that now exists." Kenkomu says, scratching his beard. " What we do MIGHT be able to erase her from existence by changing an earlier part of her life that makes sure she doesn't go down that path, but she is powerful enough to use an Izanagi-like trick to turn herself into an illusion that if done at the right time, could allow her to evade any consequences- including retroactive temporal ones and effectively removing her from being connected to ANY universe. Our priority is saving the lives of those who aren't godlike. Including the earlier Kimiko that hasn't yet become her. But to do that we need know this other kimiko's history. Which is where you come in." he says looking at Jirou-1.
    "Very well" He begins telling them her history and how her first friend, Yuyuyu died.....

Back in Universe-1
    Meanwhile Kimiko-1 has been flying around, examining whats going on. The universe, seemed to be falling apart. She knew that it was most likely due to her going back in time, eating the chakra fruit and killing Kaguya, and that while the God Tree would be destroyed anyways, it was probably the fact that due to her own....romantic preferences she will never give birth, that the timeline was screwed on Hagoromo and Hamura ever coming to be born. She guessed could not replace Kaguya in the timeline's calculations because of that and thus has caused a massive grandfather paradox. This was a problem. She wanted ultimate power, but now with the universe falling apart around her, it was likely that she wouldn't be able to get to use it. She would have to fix this if she wanted to continue existing. But how....?
    Then she started receiving....new memories. Memories of armies of the dead and the shinigami suddenly appearing to begin to attack an earlier version of herself, right before the Spirits of Time showed up. Before she could remember more, she teleported forwards in time using herself as a sympathetic connection to appear right beside her past self. Her past self is just looking at whats happening around her, confused.
    "Alright, what is happening!?"
    "Past me, I have eaten the Chakra Fruit and have become a goddess. These guys want to kill you to prevent that."
    "Your future me? Awesome. What do I do?"
    "Jirou will summon the Three Spirits of Time. You learn this space-time jutsu from them then go to the Banana Palm Fan in a museum to travel back in time to use Hagoromo's hair then Kaguyas then time travel to get the Chakra Fruit." she will demonstrate the hand signs real quick, knowing her past selves incredible memory will pull it off.
    "Got it, will do."
    However from the army of the dead came walking out Hagoromo, the Shinigami floating behind him and Hamura walking beside him. His voice is stern and his Rinnegan eyes are steel.
    "Kimiko Ishikawa. I speak for the Shinigami. You are breaking time and defying death. Your greed for power is dooming everyone in this world, and you need to be stopped. Give up your life, or we will kill you the hard way."
    "Hyuhyu! Death or death.....I choose neither! There are only two threats to me among your army, shinigami: Hamura and your little mouth piece. The rest are nothing but mere kages and jounin."
    Hagoromo however knew that he just had to distract Kimiko long enough for someone else to kill the past Kimiko. The Pale Kimiko was just an obstacle in the way. He and Hamura suddenly charged forward, attacking with truth-seeking balls and gentle-fist while she counters with her own truth-seeking balls.
    "you cannot defeat death!" Hagoromo says "it comes for us all!"
    "On the contrary....I have the Rinnegan. The eye that controls the cycle of life and death. I can defeat it quite handily."
    An army of dead jounin come charging at the past kimiko but before she could do anything, Pale Kimiko made a few hand signs while shouting
    "Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!"
    And suddenly a horde of Pale Kimikos appeared in bursts of smoke, to meet the Jounin, the two clashing- and the Kimikos winning by grabbing the souls out of their corpselike bodies and absorbing them.
    "Do you not see!? Shinigami, your a fool to send the dead up against one of the few people capable of taking souls out of peoples bodies! Any ability they could have to keep on fighting like some undying soldier- is useless! The souls are absorbed by clones, then sent back to me, only empowering me further!"
    Hagoromo reaches out his hand at the Past Kimiko shouting "Universal Pull!"
    The Past Kimiko goes flying to his hand and he punches her in the stomach...only for the Past Kimiko to grin, turn into a Pale one, then disperse as a shadow clone.
    "Hamura! She has disguised herself as one of the many clones! I'll distract the main one, you find the past one with your Tenseigan!"
    "Right!"
    Hagoromo charges forward attacking Pale Kimiko with taijutsu, knowing that ninjutsu would be useless against one who can absorb it, trading lightning-fast blows. Meanwhile Hamura looks with his Tenseigan, scanning the various Kimiko clones to search for a different kind of chakra from the rest. He finds her at the back being abnormally cautious and speeds towards her to try and kill her, but Pale Kimiko shouts
    "Yomotsu Hirasaka!"
    and a portal of squares opens up so she can pull Past Kimiko through to avoid Hamura's attack, then uses another to escape elsewhere.
    "After them!" Hagoromo calls "They must not get away!"

"So" Kenkomu says "The Kimiko we're dealing with feels a need to do everything herself because of a trauma she experienced when she was ten, because this Ottomaru attacked earlier in that universe."
    "Yes."
    "Wait, what about Senko and Usagi, where were they during all this?"
    Jirou-1 tilts his head, confused and asks
    "Who are Senko and Usagi?"
    Kimiko-2's face fell
    "Oh....we never became friends in your timeline. That would explain it."
    Kenkomu checks his monitor of the other universe, pressing a few buttons "Ah I see! their villages never experienced the hardships they did in this universe: Usagi's was never burned down, and Senko's was never attacked by that Oni of Debuita. Thus they never left and were still living happy shinobi-less lives before this whole universe breaking incident."
    "So we could perhaps..." Jirou-1 says thinking "...go back in time and make sure some tragedy of a similar nature happens to make sure they go and be friends with the other Kimiko?"
    "What!? No!" Kimiko-2 says "These versions of them have their own lives. We can't just ruin those lives just to imitate mine! Heck, if that Senko is still alive, that means she didn't even inherit her bloodline."
    "Yes..." Kenkomu says sadly "Doing such a thing to them....it just wouldn't be moral or ethical. We need to do something else."
    They all think on it a bit.
    "Why not save Yuyuyu before she dies?" Kimiko-2 asks.
    "I don't know, the Shinigami may not like us saving a life that it supposed to be dead..." Kenkomu says
    "how does that even make sense? Just because its time travel, a death is "supposed" to happen? Does the Shinigami have a problem with us every time we save a life normally? How do you even tell if a death is "meant" to happen? What does that even mean? I don't see any labels on them!"
    "The Shinigami is a powerful and important spirit, who is very dutiful in their job...." Kenkomu says
    "Or? He is just a greedy bastard who won't take no for an answer. Lets save Yuyuyu, if death is truly inevitable she will one day die later anyways and it will make no difference to the Shinigami- but at least she will have lived a full life."
    Kenkomu and Jirou-1 look at each other, considering her logic, then shrug. Makes sense as much as anything.
    "Very well. We shall go and save Yuyuyu, but to do that we will need massive amounts of chakra to get there and get back- moving between dimensions and across time is very taxing. Which means we will need the help of our jinchuuriki: Kitsuki Uzumaki!" Kenkomu declares.

They go and meet Kitsuki Uzumaki who is busy putting together a rocket while singing to herself:
    "gonna to SPACE! dattebane!
    gonna go see the STARS! dattebane!
    gonna someday see the moon-
    or even mars! DATTEBANE!"

"Hey Kitsuki" Kimiko-2 says and Kitsuki whirls around and says
    "Hi Kimiko! Hi Uncle Kenkomu! Whaddya here for?"
    "We need your help with something important?"
    "Ooh ooh! Do you need me to solve some important fuinjutsu problem!?"
    "No..."
    "Do you need my expertise on theoretically venturing into the reaches of outer space!?"
    "Not.....exactly...."
    The Nine-Tailed Fox chimes in:
    They just want you so they can get my chakra for something.
    Shut up, you don't know that!

She thinks back as she says hopefully
    "Do you....need my expertise on pranking various places in Konoha for some reason?"
    "Uh to be honest, we need you to help power a space-time jutsu so we can go to another universe and solve a grandfather paradox so we can save like, billions of lives, dattebayo" Kenkomu explains while scratching behind his head. "look on the bright side its kind of like going into space....just....a little bit beyond that! To another earth!"
    See? I told you so. Your nothing but a battery to them.
    Shut up Fox! your nuthin' but a negative nancy!

She smiles through the pain. This was.....fine! Completely fine! Its not as if she was angry or anything. Nope. Kitsuki doesn't get angry. She has no reason to. Its not as if she was just as smart as Kimiko or Shioko. Its not as if people just come to her because she is a Jinchuuriki and not because of who she is and what she is interested in. Nope, she isn't angry, but happy as always to help!
    and you call ME the liar in this relationship.
    She ignores the fox's jab and says
    "Sure! Lets go save a universe! Can we use a rocket to get there?"
    Kenkomu and Kimiko-2 share a nervous glance at each other. They know that Kitsuki's rockets always crash, sooner or later but that she will insist on using one regardless.
    ".....Sure Kitsuki!" Kimiko-2 says "why not?"
    "Yaaaay! To Space! Kind of! Dattebane!"
    After some time setting up the jutsu and the rocket, Kimiko-2, Kenkomu, Jirou-1 and Kitsuki all board the dragon-headed rocket. Kitsuki begins counting down.
    "5.....4.....3......2.....1.....Liftoff!" She slaps her hand down to start the portal then makes a hand sign to ignite the rockets fire release seals, and the rocket blast upwards into a portal to another universe.

Meanwhile in Universe-1:
    Pale Kimiko and Past Kimiko are hiding in a forest.
    "Wait, how am I supposed to take the space-time jutsu and become you now?"
    "I know it, here is Kaguya's hair and some instructions..."
    Are some teaching, the Past Kimiko teleports away and in Pale Kimiko's memories she can feel a second path of memories to get where she is now solidify and merge with her at the point of arriving at Kaguya's time.
    "That is done, but now I must figure out how to solve this without losing my divinity....the laws of time don't seem to favor a simple branching timeline set up, given my memories. I have immortality and power beyond imagining now, I am not going to lose to those death-worshipping fools! Think Kimiko, how do you solve this situation in your favor? If only I had studied more on space-time jutsu, I could figure this out..."
    She suddenly starts remembering even earlier: four figures arriving when she was ten. Herself, an older Jirou with Otokage coat, and two Uzumakis. Twozumakis if you will. But that other self....she was younger than her. About 15 she'd guess, and not wearing any clothes she remembers wearing. A Kimiko that she has no memories of....her mind works fast. What could that mean?
    "Could it be that there ARE parallel universes but no branching timelines? That the Kimiko I'm remembering right now, is like the universe rolling the same number on a different dice- same result, different instance? But if she is younger then....that universe is 9 years behind mine. But if universes can progress at different rates while all being the "present"....then that means there is a parallel universe out there that is a thousand years behind this one, where the time of Hagoromo and Kaguya IS its present without any future to get in the way of meddling with them. I simply have to go to them while they are fighting their battle and catch them all with Amenominaka, transport them to the past of my timeline where they will fulfill the roles of my Kaguya Otsutsuki and her sons! Just like my own past self, the different path should lead to the same outcome, hyuhyuhyu."
    Then she creates a portal and flies through.

Universe-1, Sound Village
    The rocket crashes into a warehouse with everyone sprawled around in the rubble.
    Kitsuki springs up first, declaring
    "I'm okay!"
    none the worse for wear.
    The other three getting more slowly, groaning. Kimiko-2 says
    "Okay, we got to find 10 year old me and Yuyuyu and save her life, this should fix everything."
    "Right, lets go, we need to cover as much ground as possible." Jirou-1 says and they all leap away, jumping across rooftops to find them, seeing purple cracks and flickering people and buildings everywhere.

The Shinigami and his army of the dead arrive, rising from the ground to start walking towards the Sound Village, converging to go kill 10 year old Kimiko.

Pale Kimiko arrives in an earlier universe, seeing Kaguya and her sons fighting and flies up to meet them.

Futility-San, also known as Ottomaru stalking the shadows does not mind the purple cracks across reality or the state of the world- it just more proof of his philosophy of despair that there was no hope after all. He sees 10 year old Kimiko and Yuyuyu walking along talking about something. He takes out a kunai and prepares to throw it with pure killing power. With all his strength, it goes flying, faster than they can react. There was no way two academy students would be able to evade it.

Kimiko-2 shouts "There they are!" and fires a Flying Raijin tag from her Origami-No-Tsurugi to land right in front of them.

Hagoromo of the past is taken aback by a second Kaguya-like being showing up and yelling "Amenominaka!" with arms spread out.

Kimiko-2 suddenly teleports in front of the kunai and catches it, saving 10-year old Yuyuyu's life.....but the universe was already fixed.

Ottomaru proclaims
    "What just happened-"
    Jirou-1 appears behind him and beheads him.

The two Uzumakis land beside her. The two ten year olds are scared and confused, not sure what is even going on.
    "Alright, everything is fixed!" Kitsuki says pumping her arm up.
    "No..." says Kenkomu "Everything fixed itself a moment BEFORE she caught the kunai."
    he turns to look outwards
    "and that army of the dead is still coming towards here."
    "But-but WHY dattebane!?"
    Their answer came in form of Pale Kimiko walking out of a portal of rectangles, grinning a sharklike grin.
    "Because I've already fixed the timeline." she announces. "I figured out that parallel universes exist from you Kimiko 2 arriving in my memories. Thus I managed to adjust my time space jutsu so I could go to a parallel universe where Kaguya and her sons were still alive and teleport them to the past of this timeline so that they can fulfill the same roles. While a little confused they went back to their battle when I left having seemingly done nothing, none the wiser. But now that you saved Yuyuyu- wait. This wasn't the plan. Why is everything still fixed? I fixed the timeline before you, so saving Yuyuyu should've re-broke the timeline, thus necessitating Yuyuyu having to be re-killed to preserve my current mindset, but its working just fine why is- agh!"
    Pale Kimiko clutches at her as new memories flood her, and Kimiko-2 explains smugly.
    "Because I knew that you'd figure out a way to survive so that you wouldn't be erased by the changes we make to the timeline. I know how smart I am, and I know my priorities: to become immortal and all powerful. My goals do not change no matter who is alive or dead or what my mindset is. But I do know that with friends my methods can change, and that sometimes, different paths can lead to the same destination. After all- who knows me better than myself? Hyuhyu!"
    Pale Kimiko can only twitch as 12 years of new memories flood her mind:
    She remembers Yuyuyu supporting her throughout her Genin team years.

She remembers Yuyuyu working together with her during the Chuunin Exam.

She remembers many missions where Yuyuyu's genjutsu helps her get away with self-created side objects of taking jutsu.

She remembers her and Yuyuyu becoming apart of Otogakure's Anbu, and Yuyuyu being apart of her squad, assigned to retrieve sensitive information they weren't supposed to have- such as ninjutsu scrolls and other secrets.

She remembers Yuyuyu's spy network helping find useful jutsu to obtain, and when she is off duty working as a scientist to benefit Otogakure with the jutsu she found.

She remembers Yuyuyu saying "Hey Konoha has this space-time jutsu researcher. Our information says he is the top researcher in the elemental nations of his field. Sounds like a good haul doesn't it?"

She remembers infiltrating Uzumaki manor on her thorough information to get Kenkomu's five dimensional time travel notes.

She remembers using such notes to go to an earlier parallel universe to eat the chakra fruit instead of breaking time.

Finally she remembers coming here to this time to say....

".....Thank you."
    Pale Kimiko lifts her head, a more genuine smile now on her face.
    "Thank you for saving Yuyuyu. I remember the other ways, yes, but this one....was the best. How could I ever think of killing her? I admit, you outsmarted me.....other me. I have no reason to oppose you."
    "Okay, oddly ...heartwarming? and all" Jirou-1 says "but the army of the dead is still coming towards us."
    He says pointing at the Shinigami and the army of the dead advancing upon them.
    "It must be because you saved Yuyuyu's life" Pale Kimiko ponders at Kimiko-2 "He has changed targets from me to you."
    "So....what do we do?" Jirou-1 says uncertainly. Kimiko-2 grins
    "Anniki, your good at sealing, we have two Uzumakis-"
    "You mean TWOZUMAKIS!" they both say while finger gunning.
    "-Agh, one a space-time jutsu expert, the other the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, two versions of ME and one of them is a pale goddess who ate the chakra fruit. All of our fuinjutsu expertise combined? Means we can seal anything." She boasts "so heres the plan...."

Soon the five of them were running forwards to the army of the dead. A hail of kunai come at them, bursting four of them as clones, except Kitsuki who taps into her Kyuubi Chakra, red-orange aura flaring around her as she says
    "Endless Adamantine Chain Works!"
    And a countless number of chains extend from her grabbing most of the army of the dead and placing seals upon them, banishing them back to the land of the dead, except for three: Hagoromo, Hamura and Jamoto Sarutobi, the Third Hokage. The last of three had leaped up and held out his hand
    "Summoning Jutsu: Great Ape!"
    A giant gorilla appears in a burst of smoke. Kenkomu comes out of hiding, prepared for something to go wrong and Kenkomu slams a hand on the ground shouting
    "Summoning Jutsu: T-Rex!"
    A similarly big T-rex appears to battle the giant ape, attacking each other in a wrestling match while Kenkomu dodges an extended swipe from Jamoto's adamantine staff, throws a kunai in response which Jamato leans out of the way to dodge then they clash, with Kenkomu holding another kunai against his staff.
    "Hahaha, Kenkomu my old friend! You have made strange allies, has the Sound really changed that much?"
    "You know I'm not much for politics, Sandaime. I'm just here to fix a time-thing...and distract you."
    "Distract me from what-"
    "Me" Jirou says behind him, having turned into the kunai to fool Jamoto. He slaps a sealing tag on Jamoto's back and he is banished back to the land of the dead as well.

Meanwhile Pale Kimiko appears and begins fighting Hagoromo and Hamura to keep them busy, trading turth-seeking orbs as they fight. She was the distraction.

Various Kimiko-2 clones appear around the Shinigami, trying to confuse it. In response the Shinigami raises its hand and a bunch of rib-like bones spikes shoot out of the earth, dispelling them and causing them to explode into a bunch of paper with the flying raijin seal on them flying everywhere. Then a Kimiko-2 charged up with Kyuubi chakra from Kitsuki teleports around the Shinigami faster than it can keep up then appears behind it and proclaims
    "Yin-Banishing Seal!"
    Putting all the remaining kyuubi chakra into it to bind the Shinigami in ink and paper ribbons, opening a portal, trying to dragging it down, but it was not enough. Jirou and Kenkomu leap in and add their chakra to it, more chakra bindings and adamantine chains lashing around it but still barely dragging the shinigami down. Then Kitsuki arrives, red-orange aura ablaze with the fox's chakra and adds more adamantine chains than all the other fuinjutsu users here combined, grabbing the shinigami until it looked like a chain mummy and wrenching it down through the portal quickly and closing it. The dead Hagoromo and Hamura then stop and their bodies are undone, returning to the afterlife.

A few minutes later, 10 year old Yuyuyu and Kimiko arrive looking at the tired five people.
    "Wow! you really sealed them all!" Yuyuyu says, in awe.
    "Yeah, I'm gonna grow up to be AWESOME!" 10-year old Kimiko says her ego swelling.
    But then Pale Kimiko comes up to her and says
    "Unfortunately, I'm going to have erase your memory of this until I do this, got to keep the timeline intact after all. But don't worry I'll act as your Spirit of the Future and allow you to remember this lesson: sometimes you can't achieve your dreams alone, and furthermore while its great to achieve your dreams its better to do so while not harming others in the process."
    Her Rinne-Sharingan glows red and suddenly the whole Sound Village forgets these strange events....

Kimiko-2 is back to learning dinosaur-ese, while Kitsuki is making a new rocket in the corner.
    "Y'know....now that I remember, I forgot to make a Rinne festival gift for Anniki yet. I should get around to that."
    "Technically we just saved an entire timeline that if left alone wouldn't have impacted our lives in the slightest! We did one of the most generous things we possibly could today, and thus I'm satisfied with that being my Rinne festival gift, dattebayo." Kenkomu says.
    "Ya think we did the right thing letting that other Kimiko go? She was kind of ruthless and such, dattebane." Kitsuki says back.
    "Well Kaguya in any timeline is kind of evil so....who really cares what she did to her." Kenkomu says "and I'm pretty sure all the soul absorbing she did got un-happened because of what our Kimiko did by saving Yuyuyu. So I think we don't have anything to worry about?"
    "You think?" Kitsuki says an arched eyebrow.
    "Hopefully. Probably. Maybe. I wouldn't worry about it, dattebayo."

Universe-1, Sound Village
    Anbu Commander Yuyuyu considered what her agent just told her.
    "So....your not taking anything anymore?"
    "Nope. Reached the very peak, the pinnacle. Anything the bloodlines around me can do, I can replicate in one form or another. Probably on a larger scale even. My capabilities are beyond anything a vast majority of shinobi can even do anything about. There is nothing left that the elemental nations can teach me. All I learn now, I have to discover myself through experimentation, hyuhyu."
    "So your going to just.....experiment with your abilities?"
    "Yes, but also I'm thinking about changing the world with this power. Best not to let it go to waste, hyu?"
    "....Will it be for the better, or for the worse?"
    Kimiko grins at Yuyuyu, her shark teeth just as white as her skin and byakugan eyes.
    "Who knows? But maybe you'll help me aim for the former."

The End.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Titan in the Playground

the Konoha clan that is most relevant to my characters are probably Yamanka.
    With Odayama being a Yamanka..
    but no pressure for that.

I"l reply today

--

That was an amazing story.
    Dinosaurs!

I you crossovered Christmas with zenny jutsus in quite a natural way!
    Dinosaurs!

Was fun and touching, and you explained the time shengians in a way, even I have understood. (I think)

Twists and turns, that made sense.

I told myself-"Looks intresting. A bit long, I'll read bit by bit"
    I couldnt. I read it all in one sitting, very fun reading.

dinosaurs...

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Titan in the Playground

A random fun (at least for me) tangent:

Overthinking One Piece and Naruto refrencing each other:
    Sure. Kishimoto and Oda define themselves as friendly rivals.

But they did add the refrence into the story, Oda is less bold- since it's just art and not clearly cannon part of the story.

But the one piece refrence- It means One Piece exist as a manga in Naruto Universe. The Devil fruits could be inspired by the Chakra fruit legend.

Also, One Piece is quite out there.. but if it is a Manga within a Manga world.. it would look more.. sane to people in the Naruto world then our's.
    Also, fantasy of freedom can speak loudly to people who are trapped in the Shinobi world. Also sort of escapism, as terrible wars are fought, and tragrdies occur, but it very rare for characters to die.
    And maybe specifacly to Boruto.

Maybe I'll make characters to refrence One Piece, maybe not. It's not essential to anything.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Titan in the Playground

yeah I could see that. I could ninjas look at pirates carefree life and wishing they were there. sure why not, sounds great.

I'm glad you liked the story. as for Kenkomu and the dinosaurs, well he is basically one of the potential Kimiko mentors. he is the potential path for her to invent things like Flying Raijin (not learn from him, because if Kenkomu had it himself? Sound Village wouldn't have stood a chance, because proper use of Flying Raijin leads to villages like Iwa naming you the Yellow Flash and ordering their ninja to flee on sight.) and summoning dinosaurs herself. so to signify his expertise in space-time jutsu without giving him flying raijin or involving more complicated or potentially problematic space-time stuff, I gave him the ability to summon dinosaurs which ties nicely into Uzumaki eccentricity while also giving him a benefit to his space-time jutsu expertise that no one else has. he is basically there to both be this relatively good Jiraiya like presence....while also having these orochimaru aspects where while being a friendly guy is apart of Konoha....Otogakure's enemy, so even while HE is a friendly enough dude, Kimiko being taught under him means the sound Village would be letting one its best and bright genin being taught by the village they hate, with a lot of potential things that could happen because of it. so while Kimiko could back to Sound Village with the flying raijin- a jutsu that can turn the tides in their favor in war- it could also mean being influenced by Konoha and other people in konoha that aren't Kenkomu in other ways that might not be for her or Oto's benefit, as well as the fact that its Konoha they have to thank for such strength in the first place. it also locks the potentially problematic space-time stuff behind such a dramatic and dangerous option, making it more unappealing and even if it does happen, the focus will be more on the politics and intrigue between the two villages than how Kimiko could do time-space shenanigans with it.

I have a sheet of Kenkomu Uzumaki, I just want to really make sure his time-space stuff makes sense and isn't too broken before I post anything, like I really want to iron out any potential kinks or problems he could have, the story mostly used him as exposition and didn't really show off his abilities much aside from his ability to summon a freaking T-rex which is basically his version of gamabunta, because why not- though he wouldn't had the ability during the Third Shinobi War due to backstory reasons.

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Titan in the Playground

I dont know if peope who werent in the army know the concept of iron numbers- it's just to make sure soldiers aren't getting lost.
    So every so and so time the commander of the unit say
    'Iron Numbers! 1'
    and then the rest answer.

----

Time justus are a bit beyond me. But I'll reread the series soon.

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Titan in the Playground

canonical time-space jutsu just consist of teleportation at the low end and portals at the high end. nothing crazy in concept, but powerful in practice.

in other news: got some Konoha Ninja here just to mix in some chuunin between the genin and jounin as well as post up Kenkomu.

Kenkomu Uzumaki
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5.5 feet
    Weight: 170pds
    Station: Konoha's Space-Time Jutsu Researcher

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kenkomu has wild red spiky hair with two big bangs and thin pointy beard and blue eyes. He wears a Jounin uniform with a jumpsuit that has a lighter vibrant blue and a labcoat. His Space-Render looks like the hilt of a metal sword- until it opens a thin portal for a blade that cuts anything.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kenkomu Uzumaki loves dinosaurs, and can speak dinosaurese. He is interested in time-space jutsu as a close second and loves talking about Science! in general. He lacks common sense for how to use or apply his knowledge in any practical manner. However he is a warm-hearted good person who does the right thing when the situation calls for it, and he prefers to unite rather than divide.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kenkomu when he was growing up, had a dream. That dream...was to talk to dinosaurs and ride a T-rex. The other class mates all laugh at this, incredulous. Trying to be Hokage was one thing but riding a T-rex? T-rexes are long extinct moron! That will never happen! But he just resolved to prove them all wrong, no matter what. So he worked his way into becoming a researcher of Space-Time jutsu so that he could one day use it to speak to dinosaurs, having to work his way through more boring and basic uses of such jutsu but knowing that they were important: after all it would not do to die in the process of doing this. He can't die before he achieved his dream after all! Himitsu, Anbu commander at the time advocated for him to become a space time researcher despite his weird eccentricity of focusing on dinosaurs and he is thankful for Himitsu doing so. Kenkomu refused to sign the Uzumaki's usual contract of Platypus Summoning, saying he will summon only dinosaurs one day, despite his clan trying to insist he do so for his own protection as the Third Shinobi War loomed on the horizon.

Soon enough he took on a student known as Ryunori Namikaze, a bright young lad who made a great assistant in his research! Their missions took him to various lands and nations, where he gathered various places to summon elements from. Ryunori was often quiet or spoke about how he could help people and how it was his dream to help the whole world and Kenkomu was happy for him and encouraged him to follow his dreams but Kenkomu kind of zoned out whenever he started talking about how space time jutsu could be used for more than just trying to summon dinosaurs. I mean sure he was right, but Kenkomu didn't want to use space-time jutsu for that, he wanted to talk to dinosaurs and make them his friends.

Soon Ryunori left his tutelage, Kenkomu heard about he became Jounin then was picked to be the Hokage's Successor, Ryunori crediting his success to his teacher and Kenkomu was happy for him but was confused as what he did to make that happen. After puzzling it a bit he concluded it was the ramen they ate together during their travels, it was the food of the gods for a reason. During the Third Shinobi War he finally made the experiment he thought would finally allow him to summon dinosaurs, activated it and- He disappeared.

For the later years of the Third Shinobi War he found himself in hot jungle like world of dinosaurs. He tried talking to them but they spoke a different language, was scared and afraid of this new interloper and attacked him, not just with tooth and claw but jutsu as well! Then he realized he forgot how to get back and that he wasn't really sure where he was or what time it was. For years he worked to learn the language of the dinosaurs, communicate with them and explain himself, make friends, sign summoning contracts and soon enough he managed with the help of his new dinosaur friends, calculations drawn in the dirt and some reversing the polarity of the chakra flow, to create a jutsu to return him back to his world. He had achieved his dream despite the harsh environs, fear and hatred of outsiders and the language barrier!

Then when he got back he found that both the Third Hokage and Ryunori were dead, Himitsu Shimura was now in charge and the Third Shinobi War was over. His victory was followed by great sadness as both the Hokage he knew for most of his life and his student were both gone. He has achieved his dream and now continues to research space time jutsu for Konohagakure, he is still passionate about it but he no longer had the drive he once did. He wonders if he wasn't so focused on his dream that if he could've helped, could've prevented their deaths. He now reaches mental blocks in his time space research and wishes to find a new student to teach and pass on his expertise.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Genjutsu Defense: B-rank

Academy three jutsu, wall-walking, water walking

Uzumaki Bloodline:
    Has a lot of chakra, stamina and longevity, allowing him to fight longer and use bigger and more jutsu than most.

Space-Time Jutsu Pioneer:
    Kenkomu passionately focuses his efforts on researching and engineering space-time jutsu, a dangerous, complicated and powerful field of ninjutsu research, being one of the foremost experts in this cutting edge mostly theoretical study, he has the best idea anyone can have of what happens if you meddle in it unsafely, and how to do it as safe as possible. However he is not one for social graces, and neglects genjutsu defense training dismissing it as a soft science.

Other Dimension Survivalist:
    Kenkomu has spent time surviving a world of dinosaurs with little in the way of supplies and without any support from his village, and thus has picked up a lot of skills to live and survive in the wilderness such as tracking, hunting, cooking, talking to dinosaurs, finding ways to keep himself warm, making crude weapons, and other things to endure such hardships.

Storage Scroll Arsenal:
    contains various kunai, shuriken, explosive tags, prepared ninjutsu, and various other things.

Ninjutsu Assortment: A-rank
    Knows mostly Water and Fire Release jutsu, but also some Wind Release. Mostly raw blasts of elemental power.

Fuinjutsu Expert: A-rank
    Knows a good amount of fuinjutsu like many Uzumaki, mostly mixing it in and relating it with his space-time jutsu. Can do normal seal to suppress chakra, can seal from speaking about certain things, put disguise seal on something else, put a tracker seal on someone, things like that. Is good enough to be a major participant in sealing a tailed beast or fixing a tailed beast seal.

Returning Kunai: C-rank
    Throws a kunai that he instantly return to his hand, giving him an endless supply as long he still has chakra. Can also do tricks to retrieve things that are pierced or attached to the kunai.

Time Freezing Tag: C-rank
    Throws a tag at someone that pauses someone in time to capture them until they can be sealed more thoroughly. Technically however its just incredibly slowed time and to the frozen persons experience everything around them is just happening incredibly fast- they can potentially break out. They are however invulnerable to attacks while in this state.

Summoning Trap Tag: C-rank
    Throws a tag that when attaches to someone, allows Kenkomu with a seal to teleport them to a nearby prepared trap or ambush that has the arrival tag.

Adamantine Sealing Chains: A-rank
    Kenkomu can make six chains to fight and seal with.

Frozen Time Wall: B-rank
    Creates a chakra barrier wall from two seal points that pauses whatever tries to pass through it until runs out of chakra or is canceled. Paused things cannot be harmed, and if taken out from touching the wall will be un-paused. This includes people.

Ever-Returning Fuma Shuriken: B-rank
    A fuma Shuriken that can be thrown, but is modified so that it can also be summoned back to Kenkomu's and only Kenkomu's hand with a single half-hand sign as it is blood-bound to him.

Pause Self Jutsu: B-rank
    The user truly pauses themselves in time, becoming invulnerable to all attacks for five seconds. Kenkomu can only use this up to five times.

Returning Home Jutsu: B-rank
    With a few hand signs, Kenkomu teleports back to the seal he placed at the Uzumaki Mansion in Konohagakure, escaping from combat. Can't teleport anywhere else.

Distance Compression Jutsu: B-rank
    Compresses the distance between two or more thrown marked kunai, allowing one to cross the space between them in much fewer steps.

Fake Shinobi Summoning: B-rank
    Kenkomu makes it look like he summons other ninjas to fight for him, but in fact is just sending water clones using the transformation jutsu to attack. Can “summon” up to 5 fake shinobi.

Distance Expansion Jutsu: B-rank
    Expands the distance between two or more thrown marked kunai, preventing someone making it all the way depending on how fast they are.

Curvature of Space: Spiral Point B-rank
    Throws a kunai that bends space in a spiral around it, making all ranged attacks that wander into its radius spiral inwards to hit it. Those that wander into the spiral to shut down the kunai find themselves running in a straight line to their perspective, but see the entire rest of the world spinning around them as they move through it.

Curvature of Space: Bending Directions, B-rank
    Bends the space between two or thrown marked kunai, making things and people go in different directions based on they curve.

The Space-Render: A-rank
    A terrifying sword blood-bound to return to Kenkomu, that blade of which is actually an incredibly thin portal. It can cut through anything simply by passing through an object, the thin layer of atoms getting sent to a pocket dimension of Kenkomu's own creation.

Entropy Acceleration Kunai: A-rank
    This space-time jutsu manipulates the time of whatever the kunai pierces, aging it to dust in seconds, from limbs to objects to entire people if pierces them in the right part. Can only throw 3 per fight, as it takes some chakra to even make one.

Slow Time Mode: A-rank
    Kenkomu emits a 30 foot sphere of slow time from himself that lowers the speed (assumed to be equal to your taijutsu rank by default) of everyone else while putting up a personal barrier that protects him from its effects using a seal.

Curvature of Space: Space Loop, A-rank
    Attempts to trap the foe in a pocket dimension resembling an extra-dimensional polygon where trying to go in a straight line just ends up getting you right back where you started. One has to break it with a lot of focused chakra or reverse summon their way out of it.

Rewinding Wounds Jutsu, A-rank
    Despite years of research, Kenkomu has found that rewinding time is the hardest and most chakra-intensive application of space-time jutsu. This jutsu is the result of his efforts. When the user sees someone nearby take a mortal wound within one post or a few seconds, they may perform this jutsu to reverse that person's personal time until they are safe. An Uzumaki can perform this jutsu twice before running out of chakra, everyone else can only do it once.

Summon: Raw Elemental Attacks, A-rank
    Kenkomu in his travels has encountered many remote places where he can summon large natural amounts of the basic elements and thus summons them to attack with as big raw blasts. They are very destructive and not subtle and thus not suitable for tighter situations. As they are natural, they cannot be affected by defenses that absorb ninjutsu:
    Lava: Summon Lava Flow (Active Dinosaur Volcano)
    Wind: Summon Gale Winds (The Eternal Tornado)
    Water: Summon Water Cannon Jet (The Ocean.)

Summon: Dinosaurs, S-rank
    Through various archaeological studies of fossils, the power of Uuzumaki chakra reserves and some expertise in time space jutsu, Kenkomu is able to summon dinosaurs because dinosaurs are awesome. Truly this is the best use of his skills. He can summon raptors, masiakasaurus, pterodactyls, triceratops, and various other such dinosaurs and for his giant summon he can summon a t-rex. While they speak a different language than any other summons, Kenkomu has learned to speak dinosaur and has worked hard to get on good terms with them.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Miyako Hyuuga
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 4ft
    Weight: 130pds
    Station: Recently Promoted Side Branch Chuunin

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She has dark blue hair with two bangs and some spikes sticking out at the back, white eyes, sleeveless light blue shirt, black pants, black sandals and a green chuunin jacket with a blue scarf over it.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miyako is quiet, but calmly determined and confident in her Body Flicker Technique. She is friendly to Satomi and Team 7, knowing how troublesome clans are. She still to a degree fears ticking off the Main Branch knowing that the punishment hangs over her head and worries that her talent and potential success may make her a target by the Hyuuga Main branch to sabotage her. The Anbu offer sounds promising to her, but she wonders if its just trading being a tool for the clan to be a tool for the village, however she doesn't see any other options.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miyako was born a branch member of the Hyuuga clan. She grew up surrounded by examples of the main branch ruling over the side branch, using the Caged Bird Seal to stamp out any hint of defiance from their relatives. She remembers in particular one of her older cousins preaching a bitter fatalist viewpoint about this and that they could not fight against it and were born to be nothing but be a member of the side branch. He was punished repeatedly anyways simply for having a negative attitude about it and not being respectful enough, until he learned to smile and say “I am happy to serve the Main Branch” with empty broken eyes.

This gave led her to lack confidence and be quiet and shy in the academy, her life being seen by others and herself as expendable and unimportant compared to the main branch. She couldn't say anything less than respectful or she'd get punished as well. It didn't help that she was only taught the basics of Gentle Fist like most side branch members, not being allowed to learn the advanced techniques like Sixty Four Palms. At times she wondered if some some heroic samurai would come to rescue her. But none ever came.

Instead, one day a chuunin teacher decided to teach them the Body Flicker Technique. A basic technique by all measures, while most either only used it for body replacement technique or was average at it....when she did it, she outclassed everyone. She was able to move faster and use it multiple times the jutsu just....naturally fit her, as if she was born to use it. She was told that it had potential to be used beyond its basic nature for great things. Suddenly a fire in was lit within her. She started training hard in integrating her Gentle Fist with the Body Flicker to make up for the fact she would never be taught the traditional techniques. She suddenly became a great student and gained confidence in herself as she used to great effect in spars.

When she became a Genin, this translated to her great effectiveness on missions. The Body Flicker allowed to her more quickly accomplish anything that required some travel time, in combat she became a flash of speed appearing and disappearing from sight to her enemies while ambushing them from behind. Her skill at using it carried her all the way to passing previous Chuunin Exams in Kumogakure and getting her promoted six months ago. Now she is a Chuunin training hard in her elemental affinity: Lightning Release, fittingly enough. Her talents in speed and stealth and her quiet mental state has gotten her an offer to be trained to become one of Konoha's Anbu which she is considering hard about whether or not to accept while she is assigned to guard the village while this year's Chuunin Exams goes underway.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taijutsu: B-rank
    Ninjutsu: C-rank
    Genjutsu Defense: C-rank

academy three jutsu, wall walking, water walking, silent-stepping technique

Byakugan:
    She can see in near 360 degrees, see through things, acutely understand how chakra works and the tenketsu is located, blast chakra through any part of her body, as well as various tricks based on manipulating chakra only possible with the Byakugan.

Caged Bird Seal:
    Miyako as a side branch member, a caged bird seal has been placed on her. In life a main branch Hyuuga can at any time perform hand seals to activate it to cause her pain and agony for any reason but usually for disobedience. It can even potentially kill the branch member if the pain is great enough. In death, the Byakugan is sealed away, preventing anyone from learning its secrets.

Side Branch Gentle Fist:
    Miyako is a side branch member and thus not instructed in things like Eight Trigrams Sixty Four Palms, Revolving Heaven or other such advanced techniques of the main branch. Her Gentle Fist can still shut off tenketsu and cause internal damage to peoples organs, but these specific techniques are not allowed for her to learn, and she can't instantly shut off a chakra net work in one attack.

Miyako of the Body Flicker:
    Miyako is specialized in using the body flicker technique far beyond most, achieving great speed and ability to combine it with the Gentle Fist to make up for lack of skill in traditional Gentle Fist ability. She can not only use the following techniques but find more creative uses for it, on the way to mastering the ninjutsu to the point of being able to use it any situation, and may become legendary for its use in time.

Piercing Palm: C-rank
    Instead Miyako has trained herself to maximize the damage of a single palm strike, refining the chakra needle she injects into people to cause more internal damage to organs in one blow. Its worse at shutting off chakra than Sixty Four Palms, but causes more internal bleeding

Body Flicker Evasion: B-rank
    Miyako can use the Body Flicker to dodge any attack up to twice.

Body Flicker Rush: C-rank
    Miyako can speed through a crowd of enemies to attack multiple enemies as if she is teleporting around.

Body Flicker Interception: C-rank
    Can use the Body flicker to grab another character and speed away from an attack to save them, or reach an object and take it before someone else gets it.

Body Flicker Senbon Storm: C-rank
    Can body flicker between various locations while throwing senbon to attack them at range from many angles, able to hit tenketsu points with incredible accuracy using her senbon needles. Is more confusing if the locations are hidden.

Actually a Disguise: C-rank
    When someone is fighting another character, Miyako can unleash a surprise attack, revealing that she used the body flicker and disguise jutsu to switch places with that character to get close to her opponent to use taijutsu on them.

Lightning Release: Body Flicker Burst, B-rank
    Her first lightning release jutsu, Miyako body flickers in the middle of her enemies and releases lightning chakra from all her tenketsu to shock them all at once in a burst around her.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

She is a friend of Satomi, being considered her senpai.

Totanda Uzumaki
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5.9ft
    Weight: 180pds
    Station: Drunken Father Chuunin

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    He has a big shaggy beard and messy hair cascading down his shoulders, blue eyes, red jumpsuit with short sleeves, a green konoha jacket. He is clearly drunk every time you see him, with blushing cheeks, stumbling clumsy gait and slurred speech, with a sake bottle clutched in his hand.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Totanda is depressed, regretting falling in love with wife, blaming himself for not saving her while avoiding his daughter, pushing her way because she reminds him of the love he lost, at times becoming furious, particularly when reminded that Ishikawas killed Kazukari hating them and sometimes generalizing the hate to all of Otogakure. He drinks to try and forget all this and have a good time, wanting to forget his sorrows. He knows he is pathetic and has been demoted, but accepts it knowing that he is no good for more advanced missions in his current state.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Totanda has regrets in his life. He mostly regrets falling in love with Kazukari. Unlike most clan-based marriages it was out of love, they didn't know each except as distant cousins until they were teenagers when Kazukari saved him from during a mission of the Third Shinobi War. She smiled at him as she took on hordes of shinobi around her. Captivated, a few moments later he did the same for her. They grew to love each other but Kazukari also grew hesitant and wasn't telling him something.

Totanda insisted on knowing sensing that something was weighing on her mind, but was interrupted by shinobi attacking them and she drew upon her tailed beast chakra to defeat them and then tearfully informed him that she was Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tailed Beast- that to love her was to love a weapon, she told him to go love someone else, to forget about her because she doomed to do nothing but fight and die and that he probably hated her now anyways. Totanda however stepped up and kissed her, then said that she deserved love, that she didn't deserve to be forced into being a Jinchuuriki, didn't deserve to be used as a weapon like this, and that he will do anything to protect her so that she can live a good life, that if no one would love her, he would.

Touched, a couple years later they eventually marry, nine months after that their daughter was born. However before Kazukari could name her, Jamoto called upon her to take part in the final push to take out Otogakure. Kazukari insisted on going even as Totanda pointed out that she had just given birth. He was left with a nameless infant, refusing to name her as he believed that a mother should a right to name her child. Wanted to give her the right to name her daughter.

However when she returned, Kazukari was experiencing pain as her chakra was drained by some strange seal he never saw before- that the whole Uzumaki clan never saw before. He worked obsessively around the clock to figure out what it was, to consider every possibility and try to figure out how to dispel it. He needed to do it, so that he can keep his promise. But they ran out of time and they couldn't figure out how to get rid of it, so Hayashida declared that they will reseal the Nine-Tailed fox in her daughter. Distraught, Totanda couldn't even get her last words as she was unconscious by the time this was decided. When she was dead, Hayashida then asked what to name the new Jinchuuriki and Totanda in despair and bitterness said
    “Kitsuki. Name her Kitsuki.”
    A name that sounded like kitsune, for a Jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tailed Fox. He had failed to save her and now hates the Nine Tailed-Fox, hates himself for being so foolish to fall in love with a Jinchuuriki and then allow his daughter to become one and now avoids his daughter, knowing she will go through the same things as her mother and not wanting to go through it all again, her being a living reminder of what he lost. As well as hating Sound Village and the Ishikawas for killing her. In his depression he drinks to try and forget and escape his life, his decisions and his sorrows.

As a result, his once elite position as a Jounin was demoted down to Chuunin due to his behavior and the mistakes he began making on missions, despite his mastery of the Drunken Fist he now is only assigned to guard random seemingly unimportant dead ends of Konoha, keeping him away from screwing up anything important yet at times he swears he sees strange movements and people coming and going in these places amid his blurred vision- but then again at times he also sees cute pink elephants walking around, so he dismisses both as drunken hallucinations.

He still tries to avoid Kitsuki, knowing that she hates him as a pathetic drunkard who isn't useful for anything.

Story So Far:

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taijutsu: B-rank (A-rank while drunk, which is always)
    Ninjutsu: B-rank
    Genjutsu Defense: B-rank

Uzumaki Bloodline:
    Has Uzumaki stamina, chakra and longevity. He can use techniques bigger and longer than others. For him specifically he can almost always be drunk without succumbing to alcohol poisoning, being incredibly hardy and resistant after years of drinking.

Depressed Drunkard:
    Totanda after losing his wife fell into depression and has been drinking ever since. His skills at fuinjutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu defense have suffered as a result, becoming a shadow of his former self, being demoted to Chuunin from Jonin and caught in a self-destructive cycle. If he ever had the motivation to quit drinking, it is possible he could once again shake off his rust and become a Jounin level ninja once again. Though his lowered genjutsu defenses can be lowered even further by reminding him of his failures, his daughter or his dead wife.

Drunken Fist: A-rank
    Totanda is a master of the drunken fist, his taijutsu being unpredictable, swaying and off-kilter, making it hard to predict what he will do next. It helps that he is constantly drunk while using it. He can do strange one-off moves to catch people off guard, use improvised weapons, and dodge while looking like he is just stumbling around. Drunken Fist is strong against styles based on analysis, offense, and brawling, but weaker against defensive, speed styles and weapons.

Water Release: Slippery Puddle Jutsu, B-rank
    Fires an incredibly slipper puddle at the ground to make his opponent slip and fall so he can attack them while they are down.

Water Release: Water Clone, B-rank
    Due to his large chakra reserves he can create 9 water clones. Due to his drunkenness, his ability to use them effectively is inconsistent, and thus can make bad decisions with them.

Water Release: Water Blast, B-rank
    Fires a large blast of water that knocks people around and deals blunt damage.

Drunken Master Finds a Ryo: B-rank
    Up to once per day, Totanda can evade an attack entirely by randomly spotting a ryo on the ground and bending down or stumbling over to pick it up. He can only do this while drunk.

Punch With My Feet: B-rank
    Once a day, Totanda can suddenly stand and walk around his hands while attacking with his feet in a barrage of kicks. This always catches people completely by surprise. Can only be done while drunk.

Adamantine Sealing Chains: B-rank
    Can make up to 4 chains to bind and lash people with.

Uzumaki Fuinjutsu: B+ -Rank
    Due to his constant drunk state and some lack of practice, Totanda can only do the less complex arts of Uzumaki sealing. It is possible for him to at rare times have flashes of inspiration and pull out of some of his old skill, but its not reliable.

Motor Skills Cursed Seal: B-rank
    Totanda hits the enemy with an open palm strike, sealing away their gross motor skills and making them unable to coordinate their movements.

Cursed Seal of Chicken: B-rank
    By placing a seal on someone though the chains, the seal forces them into the form of a chicken, sealing away their ability to turn back until someone hurts them or removes the seal.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Hisaki Uchiha Quick Sheet
    Spoiler
    Show

Summary:
    Hisaki is not notable- not to his clan anyway. He is age 24, and he only has two tomoe sharingan, is only a Chuunin with fire release. In a clan of exceptional individuals he is just a regular cop on patrol- he is average, normal. He hates that. He hates the Uchiha geniuses that effortlessly become jonin while he is stuck as a Chuunin. He was raised for excellence. Good enough is simply not good enough. He was meant to excel, to be one of the elite, to be on top! And in his envy and ambition, he will do anything to become so.

He looks like a normal chuunin, except with black messy hair of the Uchiha clan, a trimmed goatee and a jitte on his belt.

Abilities:
    Taijutsu: B-rank
    Ninjutsu: B-rank
    Genjutsu: B-rank

Academy three jutsu, wall walking, water walking.

Corrupt Uchiha Policeman:
    Like most Uchiha, is trained to investigate and follow procedures for a crime scene and do his job and so on. Unlike most Uchiha he may fudge the details for his own benefit if he sees a plausible angle for it, wishing to climb the ranks and become an elite shinobi.

Jitte Wielder:
    Wields a Jitte for nonlethally beating up criminals on the job.

Fire Release Jutsu: B-rank
    He can has chuunin level fire release skills, able to fireball, smoke screen and smoke clone up to three times.

Two-Tomoe Sharingan: B-rank
    is capable of copying much to eye of insight, and casting any genjutsu due to eye of hypnotism, but is beaten by Three-Tomoe Sharingan.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2022-01-10 at 05:13 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1255

By the way, did we ever settle on whether or not Zetta was the mentor of the Cloud team for the Chunin exams? I designed her as such but you said you had a character in mind, so...

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Titan in the Playground

By the way, did we ever settle on whether or not Zetta was the mentor of the Cloud team for the Chunin exams? I designed her as such but you said you had a character in mind, so...
    huh? I'm pretty sure that we decided that Zetta was the captain of Cloud team and that the sealmaster guy for Blood O was just this sensei she sees for fuinjutsu training because Zetta doesn't know it, did I not tell you? ....oh I didn't post up Katsuro Yamabatsu I think his name was, according to the OP. or at least didn't link his sheet, because I could've sworn I post it up and that was what we decided. sorry if I didn't though. it also seems I didn't post up/link Aisuru either and she is Blood O's mother, thats not right. thank you for bringing it up, since I don't want to hunt through old posts to find things I might not have even posted, I'm going to use this opportunity to post Aisuru, Katsuro and to add in the nanoseal inventor mentor from Kumo just to have three Kumo ninja linked in one post.

Katsuro Yamabatsu
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 6ft.
    Weight: 160 pounds
    Station: Fuinjutsu Master of Kumo

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    He has spiky black hair, a thin mustache and dark brown skin, with yellow eyes wearing the usual kumo uniform. He is of athletic build

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    He is stern and concerned with making successor to handle the jinchuuriki of his village. He is constantly wary and preparing for his job. He is prepared to manipulate Blood O to get the job done, knowing that he is competing with Konohagakure. Secrectly he'd love to learn the Uzumaki secrets instead but Ishikawas are good second place. When he sees a threat to his plans he moves like sudden lightning going from 0 to 100 in an instant.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Katsuro is a ninja from the Yamabatsu clan, the fuinjutsu clan of Kumogakure tasked with keeping its jinchuuriki in check. Thus he is the current best expert in such matters, and is knowledgeable in fuinjutsu. With the birth of Blood O and knowing of the Ishikawa's paper release decided it was a good opportunity to pass on his fuinjutsu and expertise to strengthen Kumo's fuinjutsu users. The Raikage thought it was a good idea and allows him to teach Blood O even though he is not her captain.

Katsuro of course, wanted to ensure her loyalty. So he manipulated her, telling her that her father from the Ishikawa clan abandoned her mother and that the Ishikawas were her enemies who will probably kill her for being a bastard child that is a threat to their paper release secrets being revealed. Coaxing her to hate them as probably dangerous foreign criminals who betrayed their village or joined with those darn Konoha ninja and that blood didn't matter: after all they don't know her, they wouldn't accept her and her place was with those who raised her and taught her everything she knows.

In time he hopes to mold her to become the next fuinjutsu master and perhaps integrate her into the Yamabatsu clan to give the Yamabatsu paper release as well.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taijutsu: A-Rank
    Ninjutsu: A-Rank
    -Katsuro has mastered both Lightning and Earth release

Tailed Beast Expert:
    Katsuro is his village's fuinjutsu master and trained in controlling the situation and containing the tailed beasts if they ever get out. He also has authority over lesser fuinjutsu specialists he commands so they can rapidly respond to show up and coordinate to properly seal them, having emergency powers in such a situation.

Ninjutsu:
    Crushing Mountain Binding Jutsu: A-rank
    An Earth Jutsu originally designed to contain jinchuuriki in the middle of their rage, but works just as well against everyone else. The earth is shaped around the victim to form a miniature conical mountain-like structure around them to weigh and bind them down with its rockiness, as well as drain their chakra through it.

Homing Thunderbird Attack: A-rank
    Fires a bird made of lightning that homes in on the target, following them until it hits and electrocuting them with enough electricity to kill most people.

Multi-Lightning Fence Jutsu: A-Rank
    Creates a lightning fence between any two pieces of metal or quartz in a straight line. If anyone crosses the fence, they get electrocuted. A jounin such as Katsuro can set up multiple lightning fences at once.

Mud Field Jutsu: B-rank
    The user spits out a mud field that entraps whoever steps into it, slowing them down and leaving them vulnerable to attacks.

Mud Clone Jutsu: B-Rank
    Creates a clone out of mud, Katsuro can make up to five of them at once.

Lightning Staff:
    Katsuro forms a staff made of lightning in hands to wield as a weapon. Can use it to cut through things like a double-sword or stab people, as well as extend for various attacks

Stone Lightning Statue Body: A-rank
    Katsuro fills his body with lightning to speed it up and turns his skin to stone to harden it and protect him. These two things combined allowed him move fast and hit real hard.

Floating Quartz Shards Jutsu: A-rank
    Creates a bunch of floating sharp quartz shards connected and levitating by the power of electricity as combination of Earth and Lightning Release to flexibly attack the foe in various ways, including very fast pebble-sized ones.

Multi-Lightning Strike Jutsu: A-rank
    Fires multiple blasts lightning at people in a group, a jutsu able to kill entire groups of people at once very quickly.

Fuinjutsu:
    Chakra Suppression Seal: A-Rank
    When placed upon someone, blocks the victim off from their chakra entirely, rendering them a normal person until another fuinjutsu user removes it. Does not work on senjutsu or tailed beast chakra.

Advanced Enclosing Technique: A-Rank
    This version of the enclosing technique can seal in larger things such as people within as suspended animation as well as store larger loads within itself to transport in large amounts.

Rock Spike Trap Seal: B-Rank
    He places a paper seal somewhere that shoots out quartz shrapnel on anyone who triggers it.

Sleeping Seal: B-rank
    A paper seal that when placed on someone casts a genjutsu on them to go to sleep, developed to counteract a jinchuuriki's rage it works for everyone else to.

Speed Enhancement Seal: B-rank
    A paper seal that when placed on some enhances their speed with lightning jutsu for a few minutes.

Remote Lightning Turret Seal: A-rank
    A seal that when place on a surface sends out a radar that when it detects someone coming near it fires lightning them repeatedly until they leave its range

Personal Chakra Shield Seal: B-rank
    A paper seal that creates a forcefield of chakra around them when placed on someone to protect them, as a minor barrier jutsu

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Aisuru
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5.5 ft
    Weight: Kilograms and/or pounds.
    Station: Loving Mother

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She has brown skin, blue eyes and wavy long blonde hair. Her kumo uniform is intentionally made sexy, and she has cultivated a beautiful curvaceous figure to entrance people she is lying to.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aisuru has infiltrator mindset of reconnaissance, spying and sabotage, possessing a clever mind and used to lying, but years of caring for a child has softened her, made her more caring and compassionate, willing to do anything to protect her child. She is loyal to Kumogakure

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    During the Third Shinobi War, Kumogakure was doing anything to win. Aisuru was sent out as an infiltrator shinobi into the Land of Fire to gather information and sabotage Konoha's war effort from behind enemy lines. However along the way she came across something strange: Musumu Ishikawa, a shinobi from Kirigakure of all things. He was wandering the red light district like any other soldier showing off his paper release tricks, searching for a good time with a woman so knowing of the Ishikawa bloodline she seduced Musumu, administering a drug on herself to ensure maximum fertility to guarantee she'd get pregnant.

Then when she gotten with child she made her way back to the Land of Lightning and reported in, saying she gotten a new bloodline from her seduction. In time her child was born and grown, but she was not allowed to name her, as they confirmed that she had the paper release bloodline and thus was to called the code name “Blood O” and her DNA taken to secretly make clones of her to make sure all the eggs aren't put into one basket on this matter.

She was left of course, to raise the original. At first she it as a duty, but as the years went by by time Blood O was five Aisuru was caring for her warmly as her daughter, unable to steel herself. She became a loving mother despite the origins of Blood O's birth and did he best to raise her right as a shinobi could. She didn't tell Blood O her origins, afraid of what her daughter would think of her mother. She noticed that when Katsuro started teaching her that Blood O became more determined and focused her, but never knew what Katsuro had taught her daughter about her origins.

While others look at her as caring too much for a daughter meant to strengthen the village as a whole, Aisuru does not care. She just wants the best for Blood O, for her to be happy.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Academy three basic jutsu, tree walking, water walking

Taijustu: B-Rank
    Ninjutsu: B-Rank
    Genjutsu: B-Rank

Infiltration Specialist:
    Aisuru is skilled in both infiltration and seduction, and can tell if someone can be seduced and often by what at a glance, and her deception skills are so good she can lie without anyone being able to tell, being able to fool lie detectors with ease and act like anyone. She dresses naturally for seductiveness and beauty, drawing the eyes of anyone who looks at her.

Bio-electric Detection Jutsu:
    She can sense the bio-electric fields of living beings with her chakra like a radar, making her able to detect people even through genjutsu.

Electric Genjutsu:
    With knowledge that thoughts are just weak electronic signals in one brains, the user can combine their lightning release, genjutsu and yin release for various effects. This essentially makes her illusions actually hurt using electricity, and can impart illusions through conductive surfaces and objects.

Yin Release: Illusionary Electric Trap, B-Rank
    Makes an illusionary wall or object that if touched or gone through will shock the victim. Can be done even with clouds.

Yin Release: Electric Disguise, B-rank
    Enhances the disguise jutsu so that when its dispelled it releases a discharge of electricity to everything in a short burst.

Electrocution Touch Jutsu: C-Rank
    With a touch or through a metal wire electrocutes the foe, killing them. A chuunin like Aisuru can conduct this electricity across conductive surfaces to accomplish this as well

Lightning Release: Invisible Lightning, B-Rank
    Fires a blast of lightning while weaving a yin chakra into it to make it invisible to normal senses.

Electric Obedience Genjutsu: B-Rank
    A genjutsu that when cast on someone makes them obey a simple command- or suffer electrocution if they disobey.

Thunder Yin Tonfa: B-rank
    Creates lightning blade tonfas that then wraps yin chakra around it to make it look like ordinary tonfas

Supercharged Attraction Genjutsu: B-rank
    Aisuru's unique genjutsu. This genjutsu attempts to make all the enemies who can see Aisuru in the vicinity fall in lust with her, being smitten by lust, the genjutsu charged with electricity to be enhanced beyond normal effectiveness and paralyze them as well, attacking with both illusion and ninjutsu and leaving them vulnerable to be finished off.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kimyona
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5.8 ft
    Weight: 160pds
    Station: Kumo Shinobi Tool Researcher

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kimyona has brown skin and white straight hair stopping near her shoulders, yellow eyes, wears a labcoat over a kumogakure uniform and has a badly healed limp leg and a cane to help her walk.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kimyona researches the miniaturization of fuinjutsu and believes it to be the future of chakra manipulation, but is also wary of the ways it can go wrong. She feels sadness that her team has drifted apart or died over the years. Underestimating her just because she has a limp leg used to make her angry but now it just amuses her that she has can so effortlessly catch a foe off guard because of it. She does not believe in fighting fair in the least. She has an oddly friendly rivalry with Kenkomu over scientific matters and will argue passionately about fuinjutsu with him.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kimyona was never that good at Taijutsu. She was born with bad eyesight, requiring glasses at an early age. In Kumogakure Lightning Release and taijutsu styles that exploit it to move faster are common and thus this alone made her unable to do the taijutsu everyone in the village learns, as her glasses would go flying off if she moved too quickly and such high speed requires good eyesight to properly navigate one's environment especially in a mountainous country. She was always more bookish and methodical and a more defensive taijutsu style suited her better. So for years she delved into becoming more tactical, to outsmart her foes rather than out speeding them. This led to investing in genjutsu, long range ninjutsu, fuinjutsu and becoming interested in technology.

Despite her intelligence, she was initially regarded in her younger years as an underdog because of it compared to the natural talent of taijutsu and lightning release that was Hidekan. Hidekan looked down upon her, seeing her as the weakest member of their team while easily defeating foes with his superior speed and force. The other member of the team Hisagai was more interested in studying bloodlines, thought that bio-engineering is the future of chakra manipulation instead of sealing. However as time went by, despite Hidekan's natural talent he didn't grow much beyond it while Kimyona constantly invented and devised new tactics and tools until Hidekan looked one-dimensional, brutish and simplistic compared to her. All three became Jounin, but Kimyona and Hisagai became more well-known, more highly regarded and more important to Kumo because of their research while Hidekan began to fade into obscurity as just another Jounin, who now eyed her with jealousy and anger at being overshadowed.

When she got an nasty injury in her right leg early during the Third Shinobi War, any taijutsu beyond something comparable to a genin was beyond her, the medic-nin couldn't get there in time to heal her properly and so she moved entirely to researching things far from the front lines. Hidekan thought this would be his time to shine, but he was wrong. There her true brilliance began to show. She became a friendly rival of science to Kenkomu Uzumaki of Konohagakure, despite being in two different fields, and began devising even greater tools for Kumogakure and delving into research into how to miniaturize seals. So Hidekan decided during the war to take some of her prototype artillery level chakra cannons without permission and use them to destroy a town of innocent land of fire civilians, when she caught to hims he demanded why and he said “to test fire them of course- so I can better use them on more juicy targets to win against Konoha! I'll use your weapons to gain the glory I deserve!” in response she killed him and told the higher ups that he had went against orders and gone rogue with his theft and usage of her weapons.

Afterwards she felt horrible, knowing that what she had developed had caused the death of so many innocent lives. Apart of her berated herself: she was a shinobi engineer working for a military, what else did she expect to cause with such inventions? No answer was immediately forthcoming and now she ponders the question to this day.

Afterwards, Hisagai was the only one left after their sensei died, who said that Hidekan's death and his use of weapons was all due to his jealousy over their greater intellect, it was all that fools fault that they died not hers. The way he said sound cold and arrogant however.
    Furthermore Hisagai has become secretive during and after the Third Shinobi War, becoming colder and more concerned with projects for the Raikage he was doing. She knows he has something to do with that new Blood O girl and the other...new arrivals to Kumogakure, but he refuses to tell her whats going on and insists that she focus on her own research, not even socializing with her anymore. It makes her...concerned.

For over two decades she has been researching fuinjutsu miniaturization, and incorporating them into shinobi tools to manipulate chakra in new ways, to develop scientific shinobi tools as best she can. She has done much but feels as if she found the right assistant or apprentice to pass it onto, they could offer new insight, new inventiveness that could carry her research even further. Science is meant to be shared after all, and who knows what innovations could be found with a fresh mind?

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taijutsu: C-rank
    Genjutsu: A-rank

academy three jutsu, technically wall walking and water walking

Bad at Taijutsu:
    Kimyona was born with bad eyesight and needs glasses, making her unable to do the Taijutsu styles that Kumogakure teaches which emphasize speed and incorporating Lightning release to speed up even faster. Furthermore her leg got really injured during the Third Shinobi War, impairing any ability to do taijutsu even after it healed, walking with a permanent limp.

Shinobi Tool Inventor:
    Kimyona is a scientist and engineer who invents scientific ninja tools, using Microseals. She can provide all sorts of wondrous inventions when needed and analyze complicated problems to come up with a solution. While can make Microseal level things, she however is not advanced enough to make Nanoseal level things.

Ultimate Defense: Reactive Hexagon Barrier Array, A-rank
    From a metal backpack force field generator she wears, powered by chakra batteries, Kimyona has her own personal ultimate defense that reacts to danger on its own.
    -First Layer: Whenever it detects high speeds of movement or high amounts of chakra it reacts by instantly creating a bunch of chakra hexagons in that direction to shield her as fast as Gaara's shield
    -Second Layer: It generates a false skin layer of chakra to protect her that takes a hit for her if something surpasses her first layer.
    -Third Layer: At her command, Creates a multi-layered sphere of hexagons around her rendering her immobile but is the most solid defense as long as its maintained.

Remote Keypad-Operated:
    Many of her shinobi tools are operated remote by a keypad on her wrist requiring certain specific series of numbers to do certain actions as a security measure so that other shinobi can't operate them to meet security standards, thus is a system only Kimyona understands.

Storage Bracer:
    A bracer with microseals and so has all the shinobi tools she has inventions in one convenient bracer she can easily deploy.

Walking Cane: C-rank
    Helps her walk, but also can release a blinding flash of light to help her escape.

Deploy Remote Shuriken, B-rank
    Deploys five big shuriken that are remote controlled by her remote keypad, going any direction she wants them to go and capable of constant flight.

Deploy Mine Tags: B-rank
    Scatters a bunch of mine tags across the battlefield that detonate when people step near them.

Deploy Scouting Drone: B-rank
    Sends out a robotic drone from her storage bracer to scout out the situation remotely that she views through an electronic scroll screen. Can also mark things with a targeting seal tag.

Deploy Chakra Grasp Staff: B-rank
    Sends out a staff from her storage bracer, with a press of a button, the chakra extends in a bunch of strings like a puppeteer from the staff to grab at her opponents. Can be used to snap their neck or strangle them.

Shoulder Chakra Buster Cannon: A-rank
    Sends out a chakra cannon from her storage bracer to wield on her shoulder and fire powerful beams of pure chakra at people. Has battery ammo for three shots before needing to be reloaded outside of combat.

Deploy Mobile Ninjutsu Turrets: A-rank
    Sends out three mobile turrets from her storage bracer that walk on four legs and operated by Kimyona's keypad, capable of firing out powerful explosive tags and elemental ninjutsu at those they target. See Other information for ammunition explanation.

Deploy Metal Bird: A-rank
    Sends out a metal bird drone from her storage bracer that Kimyona can ride to fly great distances with and fire lightning bolts from it as its pilot.

Deploy Metal Juggernaut: A-rank
    Sends out from her storage bracer a big metal juggernaut golem of great strength and durability to attack something with a targeting seal tag on them relentlessly. If no such sealing tag exists, it will simply attack the closest source of high amounts of chakra.

Deploy Genjutsu Hologram Projector: A-rank
    Sends out from her storage bracer a projector that can project various holographic genjutsu to fool people with, or emit a bright enough physical light to blind someone temporarily.

Genjutsu Communication Technique: A-rank
    Transmits one's thoughts across great distances as a genjutsu to communicate with someone, uses an antennae to help do this.

Combat Clone Array: A-rank
    A device that creates a clone of anyone who has blood-signed a specific contract with Kimyona giving her permission to use their likeness to create them for the purposes of combat. They consist mostly of generic Kumo shinobi who want to protect their nation. The battery has only enough chakra to make 5 clones of whomever.

General Ninjutsu Expertise: A-rank
    Knows various elemental ninjutsu to have a basis for incorporating them into her turrets and other inventions. Can create up to 5 lightning clones of herself.

Lightning Release: Five Lightning Dragon Cataclysm, S-Rank
    Using all of her chakra for a desperation attack, Kimyona fires an incredibly powerful amount of electricity at her foes, attacking them with five lightning dragons to wreak great devastation upon anyone in that general direction.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ammunition:
    This is various ammunition and throw away devices that she has for her turrets or throwing.

Turret Ammunition:
    -Multi-Explosive Tag Missile: fires a missile that scatters a bunch of explosive tags mid-flight so that they all explode on hit.
    -Fireball Scroll Cartridge: Blasts a fireball at people, works like any fire release jutsu
    -Lightning Bolt Scroll Cartridge: blasts a lightning bolt at people
    -Adhesive Water Scroll Cartridge: Fires a god of adhesive glue-like water to restrain or incapacitate someone
    -Tornado Drill Scroll Cartridge: Fires a tornado drill missile at someone.
    -Earth Wall Scroll Cartridge: Fires a scroll that creates an earth wall to defend someone.
    -Healing Scroll Cartridge: fires a scroll that detonates with healing energy in a sphere, won't cure specific maladies that require more finesse, just speed up general recovery and close up wounds

Thrown:
    -Ceramic Kunai and Shuriken, not affected by magnetism
    -flashbang bombs

27. - Top - End - #1257

That's what we talked about, but I didn't recallif that's what we settled on.

Good to have confirmation though.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Titan in the Playground

my family are through few medical issues

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Titan in the Playground

I'm sorry to hear that Igor, hope everything turns out well.

if thats the situation, Rater don't be afraid to move on without him a bit, Igor has more important things to worry about. he has told us he is ok with us doing so in the past, so I'm assuming its the same now.

I have various rogue shinobi sheets in the process of being written up, I'm just not sure how many of them I want to introduce or use in the chuunin exams yet or save them for later. like at least some of them could be mentors, others have custom bloodlines or other oddities, who shows up may depend on what happens though at least one I plan on being there for sure, but probably in not much of an active role.

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Titan in the Playground

you can NPC my characters for now

btw

My daughter will be ok-
    Thankfully, we caught it early- apendicit. She need antibiotics for few days...

------
    My previouse Avater