New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

Everyone's joked about them being "aliens" but officially, the Otsusuki are "Celestial Beings."
    Rater that difference is a hair split so fine you'd need an atomic microscope to see the difference. they come from space, they have different biology, and a synonym for celestial is "extraterrestrial". they're basically aliens. sure you can argue they're some spirit or god but those culturally have always looked upon as alien and not human, being greater forces with strange nonhuman rules that nevertheless exist beyond our control or our ability to explain them.

@ Hyuuga Branch Seal:
    well yes. its a seal. that protects the bloodline, by enslaving the greatest threat to itself: the other branch of the bloodline. after all the other branch might kill them and make a tenseigan by plucking their eyes from their corpses. so put the seal on those guys, then exclusively send out the side branch members to do dangerous ninja missions while quietly making sure the main branch is safe in Konoha through bribing the chuunin who sort the missions when the hokage isn't looking. but yeah, caged bird seal is horrible and doesn't do what it claims. nearly every naruto fan fic I've ever read involving it pretty much makes the protagonists get rid of it in some manner.

On Chakra Fruit:
    so chakra fruit thing is naruto's perfect cell/Kars/Lavos in an apple? great. an apple an eon makes you.....experience evolut-eon?

but really what I'm wondering about is when the Otsusukis are all done nomming on a world.....what they do in free time? surely this can't be all that they do. because if all they do is constantly work to plant world trees to gain more power so they can go plant more world trees to gain more power that would be kind of sad, because they would have all this immortality and power and they would not even be living it up to the fullest with it.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #392
    Colossus in the Playground

The Tenseigan is specifically combining a Hyuga's eyes with a moon Otsusuki's chakra, though apparently Hamura had it on his own.

A Branch Hyuuga taking a Main Hyuuga's eyes would be a normal eye transplant.

The point I was getting at is the Main Family of the Moon Otsusuki clan was wiped out by the Branch family.

We don't know how old the Hyuuga clan is or where they came from, just that they're descended from Hamura. If the survivors of the Main Family of the Otsusuki came back to earth and stopped sealing away their eyes... I mean, it'd explain why they treat the branch family like crap. Learned the wrong lesson from the previous conflict of a branch family.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #393

The thought occurs to me that Senko's status in the village might be comparable to a Jinchuriki's in the sense that at any time she could go on a rampage in monstrous form while in a state that makes her far more powerful than someone of her level should be. Right now that's not that much, but it's canon that members of Jugo's clan cultivate much higher than average levels of chakra so eventually, assuming training to build up her stamina, efficiency, and maximum reserves, even without mods she'll eventually grow strong enough to compete on that level while in her transformed state.

Which, of course, is a reason to master sage mode sooner, rather than later. Longer she dallies, the bigger a threat she poses when she goes cuckoo.
    according to sakura Hiden, it's possible to use the genetic material of a Jinchuriki to create drugs that temporarily embue the taker with tailed beast chakra in the form of a version 1 cloak. The cloak's number of tails, and how long it lasts, are dependant the base power of the person taking it.
    according to Boruto episode 26, the Mist village academy trains the students in an "impressive" style of Kenjutsu, implicitly focusing on swordsmanship over traditional martial arts skills.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Titan in the Playground

Rater in the future, please just correct me on that sort of thing out of character so I can edit, Jirou is supposed to be competent and reasonable and I can't have him be otherwise.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-06-03 at 04:14 PM.

5. - Top - End - #395

Sorry, but it was a good opportunity to show that Senko isn't above acting her age.

Senko's assumptions don't have to be correct.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-06-03 at 04:20 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #396

More "Out there" things Senko could do, based on Filler, games, and weird-canon-crap.

I don't expect that any of these in particular with happen, I'm just brain storming.

1: Under the logic of bringing bloodlines or genetic abilities up to their logical extreme, doing the same with any Dojutsu would, in lie of making the individual bloodline stronger, allow for the manifestation of extra eyes. This is based on the fact that Shin Uchiha's extra Sharingan move and seem to see things, that they seem to serve as a focus for his unique Mangekyo power, that most of them are inconsistently placed, and that a couple of them take the form of his mangekyo. However, I'd argue that separate Dojutsu would have to be so replicated separately in the event that someone had more than one and, for someone other than Senko or another shapeshifter, they'd have to cope with being permanently covered in eyes. If senko were to do this to herself, it would not allow her to bypass the "One Dojutsu at a time" limit.

2: Samehada is a living, sentient flesh and blood organism that happens to be on a stick. It feeds on chakra, which it can use to heal itself and it's wielder and has a symbiotic relationship with it's wielders-by feeding on trace's of its master's chakra and starring it's in turn, eventually, their chakra's become identical. It can fuse with its wielder to either allow them to hide or to become a monstrous giant shark man.

In the incredibly unlikely chance that Senko can get some of its cells, her ability to absorb chakra would be improved greatly and she'd gain the ability to generate sharp scales from her body for the sake of shredding and shaving. More advanced applications might involve imitating the giant shark man form(as Senko already has an aquatic form, it wouldn't be hard.) Samehada's symbiotic nature means that it might take well to the integration process... Or it's predatory parasitic nature might make it an excruciating process, it depends on how much Samehada, and by extension, its cells, like Senko's chakra.

3: The Genryu in and of themselves have little effect: Their cells and chakra would give/enhance an elemental nature of their respective element. In combination with other mods, however, the life-giving, fertilizing effect of their chakra would say, improve the potency of a healing factor or increase the power of Wood Release. Combining all five would let someone go pew pew lasers becuase that's what the Light Genryu does(Which I still think is some kind of Yan Release.) And coincidentally if someone mastered Snake Sage Mode to the point of being able to use Dragon Sage Mode then one or more set of Genryu cells would generically enhance the form's draconic traits(other than maybe growing wings, it would just be cosmetic.)

4: The Zero Tails is not a tailed beast. if it exists in this game, it does not count toward's Six Path's sage mode. IT's ability to sense and feed on negativity is similar to Kurama's, however. The Shadow Arms could potentially be useful to anyone, but the Dark Chakra it produces would be way freaking overpowered and would probably be a bad idea to give to Senko unless she'd already mastered Sage Mode since it feeds on your own Darkness as well. Remains hypothetical.

5: The Satori does not seem to have any specifically useful abilities, but if it exists and is used it's cells could provided winged flight capabilities. Everytihng else it does is pretty generic.

6: The Roen, from one of the Novels, is a giant Tiger-Wolf that can live forever by absorbing chakra from tentacles it sprouts from ti's back. It has a power comparable to the Tailed Beasts, but has a physical existence and is just a none-sentient animal. It's cells would improve chakra draining and all for the generation of tentacles from the back.

7: "Star Chakra" from the star village filler arc would partially Bypass Senko's trouble with shape manipulation, since that's basically all star chakra is good for, but only in the extent of the Peacock technique. However, Senko's research could theoretically be used to grant star chakra to people without giving them radiation poisoning or cancer, so, you know, a potential ally.

As an aside, I imagine that Star Chakra would have a synergetic effect on a Jinchuriki, someone with Mangekyo matured o the point of being able to use Susanoo, or anyone else who has a visible/tangible aura of Chakra.

8: I imagine that the logical extreme of the Kuwaga clan I created is being able to turn into a kind of armored beetle centaur.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

I agree, more eyes on other places of the body, as long as its remembered that it means that you now have more places that you can be stabbed in the eye. and other such little difficulties regarding them (you have to wonder how long Momoshiki had to get used to having eyehands)

I'm starting to write up notes about Kimiko's studies, and I think she'll be the physicist/engineer to Senko's biologist. her early stuff will basically be figuring out how to observe chakra more clearly so that she can manipulate it better.

I wonder how many yokai we can put into this and have it still be plausibly Narutoverse.

also potential antagonist idea: group of ninja who worship the shinigami and hunt immortals, believing there is no escape from death?

I have tons of character ideas and since igor doesn't care until we get farther along, I'll say the basic concepts:
    -Uzumaki twin girls, one is the favored heiress, the other is the jinchuuriki who got the short end of the stick.
    -Izuku Midoriya expy using Eight Gates
    -Himiko Toga expy Rain ninja
    -a genin puppet user with an arm and leg replaced by puppet limbs
    -a puppet user who uses the chakra strings to instead control ten cool weapons at once. deca-wielding!
    -badass underdog rain team

8. - Top - End - #398

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    also potential antagonist idea: group of ninja who worship the shinigami and hunt immortals, believing there is no escape from death?
    I bet they hate the Uzumaki clan.
    -Uzumaki twin girls, one is the favored heiress, the other is the jinchuuriki who got the short end of the stick.
    Identicle or fraternal? We need to know which is which so that we can make sure we kidnapbefriend the right one.
    -Izuku Midoriya expy using Eight Gates
    So, Lee?
    -Himiko Toga expy Rain ninja
    ...I'm not sure she works in the Naruto verse. Toga is the way she is in part becuase she was the victim of emotional abuse and malpractice to deal with a form of mental illness linked to her blood drinking power. The ability to assume someone's shape, even emulate their powers, but drinking blood would be coveted in the Ninja world.

On Yokai: Shukaku, Matabi, and Gyuki are all molded on Yokai--a Tanuki, a Nekomata, and an Oni-Ushi(in fact, Gyuki's name is another name for an Oni-Ushi) so it would probably be best if those creatures specifically weren't on the table... Techncially, Kurama isn't, strictly speaking, a Kitsune. I mean, literally he's a fox, but he's referred to as a "Demon Fox" or a "Monster Fox" and other than having nine tails does not behave in the manner associated with kitsune, so Kitsune might exist as something separate.

But Danzo had a summoning contract with a Baku, which is a kind of Yokai, so Yokai clearly exist. If you take the movies, Blood Prison explicitly refers to the monster in the box as a Yokai and the movie's events apparently did happen in broad strokes at some point.

However, we have to decide if Jugo's clan (and the curse marks) takes the place of "Oni" and whether "Oni, Ogres, Trolls, and Goblins" are the same thing or separate existence.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground

1- Uzumaki don't summon the Shinigami to make people immortal. they summon him to tear peoples soul out or seal tailed beasts. thats pretty in line with what the Shinigami wants: people dying. So. If they do hate them its on general defiling their deity kind of thing

2-I mean if they are identical, the jinchuuriki will still have the whiskers so it doesn't really matter?

2- More intelligent than Lee. imagine if Lee started further enhancing his taijutsu with as many weapons and tools as he can. so maybe more like Izuku Midoriya +Robin/Batman + Eight Gates.

3-I was thinking of a custom bloodline that would allow her to copy minds by drinking of their blood and storing those minds within herself then allowing those minds to take over so she can "become" those people and just use the basic disguise jutsu or an improved version to pull off the shapeshifting shenanigans and her desire to be other people would stem more from growing up in Rain and thus wanting to live a better life in another nation. not exactly one to one translation.

4-okay.

but these are just all ideas I'm throwing out, they might change or not happen. Uzumaki twins might not even be a thing if Igor wants to do something different with nine tails because they want Root/Konoha to be the antagonists and some jinchuuriki to be a major antagonist of some kind.

10. - Top - End - #400

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    1- Uzumaki don't summon the Shinigami to make people immortal. they summon him to tear peoples soul out or seal tailed beasts. thats pretty in line with what the Shinigami wants: people dying. So. If they do hate them its on general defiling their deity kind of thing
    The Uzumaki created a mask that summons the Shinigami ad forces it to imitate the movements of the mask wearer's body, essentially making it the mask user's puppet-slave.

It's intended to forcibly unseal people sealed away in shinigami's belly so that they can be brought back with a reincarnation technique, which necessitates forcing the Shinigmito mutilate itself. This also requires you to cut through your own stomach, but pure-blooded Uzumaki have survived worse long enough to get medical attention.

2-I mean if they are identical, the jinchuuriki will still have the whiskers so it doesn't really matter?
    Naruto is the only Jinchuriki that had the Whisker marks, becuase he was exposed to Kurama's chakra in-utero.

(presumably, this is also why Gaara has th cirles around his eyes, since we know for a fact that Shukaku was sealed in Gaara while he was still in the womb.)

The Jinchuriki would only have Whisker Marks if her mother(or, base on bort and Himawari, their father) was he previous Jinchuriki inwhich case both twins would have them.
    3-I was thinking of a custom bloodline that would allow her to copy minds by drinking of their blood and storing those minds within herself then allowing those minds to take over so she can "become" those people and just use the basic disguise jutsu or an improved version to pull off the shape-shifting shenanigans and her desire to be other people would stem more from growing up in Rain and thus wanting to live a better life in another nation. not exactly one to one translation.
    Got it, someone to kidnap. she can be the token Yandere in Senko's eventual harem.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-06-09 at 02:05 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

oh right I forgot about those weird masks. yeah, they would kinda hate the Uzumaki would they? its things like those masks that make me think there is some supernatural elements or rules to the setting that have never been elaborated on satisfactorily. or are assumed that one just knows or gets the reason why that works.

ah okay whatever. probably fraternal twins then. but the intention is to make the circumstances as similar as possible to examine how much being a jinchuuriki vs. being a relatively normal ninja affects the direction of their life, especially when they have the alternate face of that coinflip right next to them, mirrored as a sibling.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-06-10 at 05:59 AM.

12. - Top - End - #402

I have to wonder if the sudden drastic change in Mitsuko's behavior will result in Kimiko taking Senko up on the offer she made when she found out that Kimiko's mom laughed like a supervillain.

On the Jinchuriki: As long as it's better written than the "Naruto's parents lived and he has a twin" stories or the "Wrong Boy Who Lived" fics that inspired them, it should be a cool thing to explore.

Also, I imagine that even with identical twins clothing and hair could result in them being more easily told apart. Sorry, when I'm not attending classes my sleep cycle gets kind of screwy. Was not rested enough to think clearly at the time. Sorry.

On Senko's joke: For as fun as it would be to rampage around in a Nine-Taled Version 2 Cloak, I imagine that if the gold and silver brothers were contemporaries of the Sage of Six Paths that even if Senko got her hands on their bodies, they'd be degraded enough by now that even going full-on "As Kabuto did to Orochimaru" to one of them would only give enough Nine-Tails chakra for a one-tailed Version 1 Cloak and both a One-Tailed Version 2 cloak. At most, it might be a "Version 2 with miniature tailed ebast bones" or a "partial change" situation.

Technically, the gold and Silver Brothers should count as two powers due to having both Kurama's chakra and unique traits from being descended from the Sage of Six Paths, but since their unique physiology only seems to have let them survive eating Kurama's flesh and absorb his chakra I'd only count it as one.

And, being as they are almost completely identical and both had a significant amount of Kurama's chakra mixed with their own, I'd say that their chakra natures would have been nearly identical they'd fall under the "grafting someone's too similar makes the last one stronger instead of counting separate" clause.

Not saying I want this to happen, but I want the base covered.

(On the other hand, if we're serious about kidnapping people we're sympathetic to, having it happen before the chunin exams could help identify the Nine-tails jinchuriki.)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

I am sort of back, but I need to read carefully everything, hopefully I'll reply tommorow
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

14. - Top - End - #404

Things I learned from watching the Boruto's "Jugo arc."

It is possible to replicate the effects of Jugo's bloodline without actually having his DNA as long as you have the data on it.

It is possible to spread Curse Marks via a virus or stored in a Scientific Ninja Tool, in place of actually marking someone.

A Curse Mark in and of itself, even one allegedly stronger than the one's Orochimaru makes, can make someone with no Ninja training able to defeat a Genin.

Curse Marks can turn you into a pokemon. You know, the badass looking ones not the cutesy ones.

A curse mark that perfectly replicates Jugo's abilities loses to the actual Jugo hard.

Jugo can permanently suck the curse marks out of people and animals that they've been given to but it means he goes berserk more often.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Titan in the Playground

Cursemon, gotta curse em' aaaaallllll.....

nice to know all that I guess. Boruto never ceases to pull out new nonsense that utterly surpasses the old nonsense in how absurd it is at the very least. I'm still on the Mitsuki/Iwa Arc. not sure how I feel about Akuta and the... replicants? its not clear what the name for them is. that they're all made from Zetsu makes sense though.

16. - Top - End - #406

We should probably figure out what the next day's events are gonna be, once Igor posts something and we can move on.

Maybe a simple D-Rank mission that we can kind of handwave over and after the mission is mostly talking and decompressing about this day? Between the rampage and the challenge, there's a lot to talk about and no opportunity to talk about it.

And then once we figure out where to go from there, something can happen from then.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, sounds good. just something menial like.... painting a fence or something, just an opportunity to talk it out.

18. - Top - End - #408

Senko's "Sage Mode" layout.

Sage Transformation: Heavenly Body. A bastardized version of sage mode based on a controlled application of the initial state of her transformation, which enhances her physical and sensory abilities but does not multiply her chakra. Allows Senko to match a genin(or whatever Ninja rank she's equivalent to) in physical areas despite not having formal shinobi training. (Starting ability.)

Sage Beast. Senko's name for the berserk, monstrous Sage Mode that comes from her Bloodline's SaeTransofmration abilities. when Senko's bloodline powers first manifested, the Sage BEast resembled a Goblin-like-Oni, but six years later she becomes a muscular giant. As she grows older, the form will become even more monstrous and manifest more frequently until she can control it. Can use Senko's shapeshifting abilities more freely than Senko can normally(Senko mostly limits herself to specifically forms she's practiced and feels comfortable with) and multiplies Senko's actual raw power in a manner comparable to perfect Sage Mode, but isn' sustainable and Senko has no control of herself during this time, making it undesirable.

Imperfect Sage Mode: Senko's skin and eye-whites turn completely black and she grows two horns. Her chakra multiplies to the point that it becomes visible(taking the form of a purple aura.) In this state, Senko's transformations become easier and more reflexive, and if needed she can assume her monstrous form without losing control. However, the lack of mastery means that even with her recuperating stamina from the constant intake of Natural energy means that maintaining this state is taxing on the body and the level of power cannot be sustained. However, at this level Senko no longer has to worry about going insane and murdering people.

Mastered Sage Mode: Senko grows brick-red horns and a diamond pattern in the same color forms around her eyes, which turn black. In all ways identical to imperfect Sage Mode, but stronger and less draining. A this point, further Senjutsu training improves the efficiency of absorbing natural energy and Senko's ability to maintain the form until eventually she can remain transformed indefinitely.

I like to imagine that Senko's chakra control will be good enough to start working on Senjutsu Training by the Chunin exams and that "Imperfect Sage Mode" becomes her Ace in the Hole if she makes it to the Tournament stage, assuming a month-long training period after the second.

I imagine that further progress would be done by first mastering a new kind of Sage Mode and then combining it with the Sage Mode she has(IE, first she Master's Snake Sage Mode, then she combines it with her natural Sage Mode to make Dragon Sage Mode, so initially she'd have to use Snake Sage mode separately to use Snake Sage techniques.)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #409

Okay, so since mentioning Senko on another forum in relation to the Harem Seeker trope got someone to say that I belong on an FBI watchlist, I'm going to clarify something that maybe hasn't been exactly clear:

when Senko mentions wanting a harem? She's joking.

Senko is old enough to know what she's attached to. She also lacks the social skills to understand why most girls her age don't talk openly about that or why it makes people uncomfortable.

she does, however, think that people being uncomfortable is funny. The harem mentions are to see if people get uncomfortable.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Titan in the Playground

Okay. I know.

Just....maybe take it into consideration that you shouldn't go around mentioning it as much out of game, be more careful about it. people may get the wrong idea? not everyone is as open-minded as me, and not everyone knows you. exercise how to say it....discretion. I know you like discussing things a lot, but sometimes its better to just not say anything, I myself find sometimes.

Edit: or even maybe consider that some details can just be left out of a recounting or explanation without any harm, that sometimes a detail just doesn't need to be said and no one needs to know about a part of a thing. maybe. just a thought.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-06-12 at 06:21 PM.

21. - Top - End - #411

Logical extensions of bloodlines and other such powers.

canon/based on canon

Wood release: produce living or dead wood constructs, a healing factor that doesn't age user, access to a budda/deity inspired sage mode. Logical Extreme: Ability to regenerate limbs and survive without food or water. Large enough power level grants perfect immortality.

Uzumaki vitality: Live longer than normal, produce more chakra than normal, survive major injuries for longer than normal. Logical extreme: Survive for several minutes without a heart and shrug off fatal injuries. Healing abilities on self and others improved. For a large amount of chakra, can fully restore physical body and stamina/chakra of another by allowing them to bite them... Can use this power on one's self, which is broken as hell.

Dojutsu: Extrapolating from Shin Uchiha, multiple functional eyes around the body.

Proposals:

Ice Release: Ability to become a construct of living, organic ice. Can reshape body at will use Ice Ninjutsu, survive any injury as long as one has enough chakra to reform their body into a state that they can survive in once they revert

Dead Bone Pulse: Generated bones remain an extension of user indefinitely. When one merges into a bone structure, can emerge from ane entirely unrelated bone-structure as long as they're the one that made it. Bone, bone marrow, or bone generating/consuming cells created with dead bone pulse can, for a time, be used as an extension of any sensory abilities one has.

Lava Release: One gains all forms of Lava Release and can easily merge them and shift between different forms.

Sakon and Ukon's unnamed Kekkei Genkai: One has full control of their molecular structure and can alter it at will, producing additional limbs, stretching like taffy, rearranging organs as needed, and at the highest levels even altering their mass. Can dissolve into molecular slime and remain like this indefinitely and survive completely molecularization as long as the majority of their body has not been reduced to smaller structures and they retain enough chakra to reconstitute themself.

Magnet Release: Magnetise everything.

Boil release: Transform into a gaseous state that is either scalding hot, extremely corrosive, or both, depending on which version one has.

Steel Release: If stronger version of earth, produce/become any metal. If an alternate version of Earth/Fire, fold into Lava(may be necessary for maxing out Lava)

Crystal release: Can't think of one on its own, if Steel is the highest version of earth, crystal becomes alternate form of Lava and is folded into it.

Mud release: Bodyturns into soil which then disperses through that of an area determined by the user's raw power. sensor abilities make one aware of whole area. Mud/earth clones can be produced easily and function like shadow clones while merged with earth. can reform real body from any soil in the area.

Kurama Clan's nameless Bloodline: One step beyond Genjutsu so potent that the body injures itself in a manner, Yin-Yang based Genjutsu become possible. Not quite to the same level as Izanagi, but still.

Filler-Inspired Kaima Bloodline: Further

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #412

Question: who exactly are the sound village's allies among the other villages?

Or is that something we figure out over the course of the game?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Question: who exactly are the sound village's allies among the other villages?

Or is that something we figure out over the course of the game?
    Well....thats complicated, now isn't it? I don't think we've figured that out yet.

But on paper the Sound Village is technically allied with Konoha, in the same sense that is one is allied with a particularly polite bully or extortionist who won't beat you up if your payments are on time/trade is kept flowing (like the they have trade deals, but they're all like biased towards Konoha's gain in various ways that I don't know how to detail). but really they are enemies in the sense that Sound gave Konoha a bloody nose one time twelve years ago enough to get their own village out of it and Konoha never forgot how they kinda lost to a bunch of villageless outcast shinobi when they're like, a superpower who won the lottery in all other respects.

this on paper kinda makes them enemies of Kumogakure, but if the Sound Village ever made active enemies of Konoha again Kumo would be one of the more viable options for seeking allies to help stand against them, as well as Iwagakure since those two are close enough to come to their aid to either fight in a Shinobi War, or in minor war of a cold war if Konoha somehow engineers some kind of Rice Civil War to try and put someone more loyal to them in place and sends shinobi to support them. that Iwa and Kumo are known to be the two major villages that hate Konoha the most.

Kiri is too far away and an enemy since they have Kiri refugees as citizens, and Sunagakure is also too far.

the two lands next to Sound Village are Hot Water Village and Frost Village to the east, an unnamed land to the west followed by Waterfalls Village. not sure what the status of those are.

Rain, Grass and Rivers are their own little political wedge between three great superpowers. I plan on Rain ninja having great respect for Sound but not sure if they are allies YET but I do plan on Rain being one of the easiest allies to get, like a rude crime friend who'd happily help you shoot up a mafia anytime. while the others, aside from Taki which you've done, I'm not sure we have enough details on to figure out where they stand.

so yeah its probably something we figure out or build upon? but I plan on Rain being bros.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Titan in the Playground

Most abilities sound alright.
    Sorry I can't give better then this, but I have read throughly the more later posts.

About Konoha and Ottokagure, I guess it something like the British Empire and usa at the end of the 18th century?

Btw, it's Odayama who put chips, even on his wife. It's his over(?)protective shtick, his concept that he can be dangerouse for those he care about.
    Misunderstanding it is very understandble, and probably morally questionable even if understood, just letting you Raziere how much of it Jirou will figure this out.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

Well in Jirou's mind, Odayama is the more trustworthy friendly one, so that was me intentionally roleplaying Jirou assuming its Ameoku, and plan on him being at least little betrayed when he finds out. that and Jirou didn't want to make Kimiko paranoid of her own captain when she already has enough weight put on her, that would just be trouble.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

Trust issues and misunderstanding sre great for conflicts!
    Btw,I think it shaping to be only the three of us.

So... do you want to make the two other Thunders?
    Since we are going to the territory of who will be the third Ottokage, I ak sure they will have a say in the matter, and if not, even that important.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #417
    Titan in the Playground

I mean....they can do more than just have a say in Otokage. Two Jounin are good for a lot of things, especially legendary ones who have been away from the village for years, because they have to be doing something important to justify why. Naruto filler milked a lot of stuff out of noncanonical leftover Orochimaru experiments, Jiraiya established an information network, gave Naruto the toad summons and taught Pain and we all know how influential all that was, and Tsunade's return marked the return of better medical skills and greater establishment of medical nin corps. the Three Thunders may not be the main show, but they're movers and shakers in some capacity to justify their position.

it all depends on where we want to go with them and what role they serve. such legendary figures can be:
    mentors
    informants
    source of special missions
    allies
    establishment of new organizations or connections to others

and so on. do you mean they are there to give an opinion? I mean its possible if they have signed a contract to be summoned there by someone else but I don't see why, its not as if even all three Sannin were required to decide who next Hokage was. elders just asked Jiraiya to be kage and he was like "No" and so they were like "then find Tsunade and convince her if you don't want to be". it gives the impression that appointing a kage is actually pretty informal and more about realpolitik, who actually wants the position, whether they are a strong ninja who can protect the village and also think about the entire villages welfare than any formal process. I mean they could show up, and they could be part of the informal discussion influencing how it plays out, but methinks I have to consider who they are and what they do long term, like what can we use them for more than just they do now? your talking about the closest to the sannin this village has, I can't just come up with any old thing they have to be multi-purpose to reflect how great they really are.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

Fair point, I just feel like I might dominanting the setting, by playing both the Ottokage and the Anbu Captain too much,and I see you and Rater have your own great ideas, if you are ok with how things are, so great!

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #419

Something to note: In canon, only the Leaf, Stone, Cloud, Sand, and Mist Villages were allowed to have Kage. The other villages weren't allowed to have powerful Ninja leaders and their leaders didn't have that same level of prestige.

So either the Otokage is a Kage in name only, or the Bloody Nose that the Sound Village gave the Leaf was a big one, big enough to get an exception made.

So the rules for who gets to be Otokage can be either more relaxed or more strict than the Hokage or other Kage positions, simply becuase the Gokages probably don't consider the Otokage to be a "real" Kage or hold them to the same standards.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

Well, Nozojo is actually secretly chunnin level.
    But he cheat a lot, making himself look impressive enough.
    He is tech expert,and devolped emotional genhutsu which go with his tech.

He is slowly teaching Jirou his cheats, so yeah. It works.

The first Ottokage was impressive, but he half mythological guy

------
    My previouse Avater