Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [Exalted 3e] - Of Tri-Khans and God-Kings OOC

Of Tri-Khans and God-Kings
    Exalted 3e

The city of Chiaroscuro is populous, but much of it is an empty, little-explored and dangerous place. Spires of glass gleam in the rising sun, a solemn reminder of the First Age's glory. Some of these spires lay in in ruins, a testament to that time's fall. Entire districts are shrouded in shadow, abandoned since the First Age.

The Tri-Khan, a clever and politically savvy man, has been attempting to decrease the world-spanning Realm's influence within his city. He has made ties with the Guild and their mercantile trade networks, lifting numerous bans on various trade goods and drugs. The already bustling port has become a frenzied mass of activity, and its markets are full to bursting with wealth... in an open flaunt against imperial authority.

As the Tri-Khan grows ever more bold in his pushes against the Realm's authority, so too have they pushed back against him. Terrestrial Exalted have become a more and more common sight within the streets, and though their authority grows weak, their belligerence grows in turn. They maintain a veneer of civility, but they are not pleased with the current Tri-Khan, and with the Scarlet Empress missing, they have become far less predictable.

Away from the prying eyes of dragon and Khan alike, criminal elements push back. Smugglers in particular have fallen on hard times; some have moved to more legitimate business practices, but others are unable to find work. (Why have something smuggled when you can go through legitimate authorities to get the same thing, after all?)

Even the dead seem restless now. Chiaroscuro has been ravaged by war many times, and its many dark roads into the underworld attest to it. Ghosts are everywhere within the shadowy streets of the metropolis, and a few even try to assert themselves among the living once more.

Grandmother Bright takes tea with a little extra cream.

And to top it all off, the Solar Exalted - greatest of the god-kings, and the most horrible of the Anathema - are returning...

---

Okay, so... STing.

As far as the game, here's the rough plan I have:

1. Players create their characters, they are approved and selected (shooting for 5 to 6 here)
    2. Arc 0 - Before the game starts, each player gets a set of questions to answer. This is to help me understand your character and you as a player, and see what you want out of the game. (You may or may not answer all of these before the game actually starts).
    3. Arc 1 - The group assembles and does stuff for a while. When we hit an appropriate story beat (usually what leads into the next arc) the arc ends.
    4. Intermission - I send you two questions: one about your character, and one about how you feel the game is going so I can make adjustments as needed. We might end at this point, depending on how everyone feels about continuing.
    5. "When we last left our heroes..."
    6. Arc 2 - Repeat steps 3 through 5

I ask that you please be patient with me as I get a handle on 3e's rules and setting details. I've played Exalted before and did ST it once or twice, but part of the reason I'm doing it now is that I've been unable to get into an Exalted game that got off the ground at all.

---
    Our Circle:

Player Character Caste Supernal/Totem
    Beans Prithaya Dawn War
    Novabomb Feltir of the Red Dunes Twilight Craft
    Kobold_Bard The Calibration Knight Twilight Occult
    Inspector Valin Ibry Mir No Moon Ladybug
    Omniplex Tradewinds Changing Moon Albatross
    Kell_tamer Etana Changing Moon Auroch

---

There is an Optional Discord
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2019-04-01 at 12:20 PM.
    Talking ruins everything, but I can't keep my mouth shut.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo

Discord: HalfTangible#7505
    I'm always available to talk (just let me know you're from the playground)

Extended Sig

Current Roleplaying
    Kalani the Heartbinder in Pan-aeons [God Game]

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: [Exalted 3e] - Of Tri-Khans and God-Kings OOC (Accepting Submissions)

Heyo, just marking my spot here. Also, I gave a real name to my character, in case you want to update the table.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Default Re: [Exalted 3e] - Of Tri-Khans and God-Kings OOC (Accepting Submissions)

Chiming in. Don't have a name yet but need to sub. Will try and get a proper background together tomorrow.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Marking my submission as Tradewinds, western Changing Moon albatross totem Lunar scout.
    Spoiler: Tradewinds
    Show

https://www.lotcastingatemi.com/characters/3425
    At 17, Torrence the new navigator was the youngest officer on the ship. He had had been on one ship or another since he was big enough to walk, the child of a sailor and a prostitute, and this was his first leading position. But then they saw sails on the horizon, and the soon after the ship was under fire. Flaming pitch and serrated arrows lit the ship up and shattered the mast. After the ship sank, Torrence was left clinging to a splintered beam, wondering what kind of pirates would just sink a ship without taking any treasure. After a couple days at sea, Torrence washed up on a little rock, covered in bird droppings. For weeks he survived drinking rain water and futilely trying to catch fish with his bare hands. Eventually he found a nest of bird eggs, sat on by their mother. Quietly, he waited for the mother to leave, to snatch the eggs. He didn't realize the father would be there, and soon had to fight the papa albatross, his now gangly starving body getting carved up by the talons and beak as he beat the bird with a stone. Rather than eating the egg, Torrence respected the father's sacrifice, and ate the birds meat instead, drinking his blood. It was then that Luna rewarded the bird, letting him live a new life, binding the spirit of the sailor and the bird together, transforming Torrence into an albatross. For another while, he drifted on the winds until he was spotted by an orca, which it turned out was the elder Lunar Leviathan. He was invited to Luthe, where he was recruited by the Silver Pact. He is now a messenger and scout for Leviathan, his Shahan-ya.
    Last edited by Omniplex; 2019-03-23 at 07:44 AM.
    This above message may or may not
    reflect the views of the message board,
    the poster, or any given individual.
    GiantITP is not responsible for the
    actions or beliefs of the above poster.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Feltir of the Red Dunes
    Show

Caste: Twilight

Spoiler: Attributes
    Show

Str: 2
    Dex: 4
    Sta: 3

Cha: 3
    Man: 2
    App: 2

Per: 4
    Int: 5
    Wit: 2

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show

Caste Abilities: Craft, Lore, Occult, Integrity, Bureaucracy
    Favored Abilities: Athletics, Awareness, Linguistics, Resistance, Survival
    Supernal: Craft
    (6BP)
    Athletics: 1
    Awareness: 5
    Bureaucracy: 3
    Craft(Glass): 5 [Glass-Steel]
    Craft(Metalworking): 3
    Craft(Magical Materials): 3 [Artifact Creation]
    Integrity: 1
    Linguistics: 1
    Lore (Subject: Materials Engineering): 3 [Non-Biological Materials]
    Occult: 5 [Fire Spells]
    Resistance: 3
    Survival: 1

Spoiler: Merits
    Show

(1 BP)
    Free Merits
    Exalted Healing
    Language (Flametongue)

Basic Merits
    Resources (Occupation Smith, Merchant): 2
    Artifact (Reinforced Breastplate): 3 (Made of Glass-Steel, one of his showcase items)

Sorcerous Merits
    The Burning Name: 2
    Suzerain of Endless Flame: 2
    Unburnt Magesty: 2

Spoiler: Charms, Spells, Evocations
    Show

Awareness
    Sensory Acuity Prana
    Keen Hearing and Touch Technique

Bureaucracy:
    Frugal Merchant Method
    Consumer-Evaluating Glance

Craft:
    Craftsman Needs No Tools
    Flawless Handiwork Method (+1 Repurchase)
    Supreme Masterwork Focus (+1 Repurchase)
    Crack Mending Technique
    Durability-Enhancing Technique
    Shattering Grasp

Occult:
    Terrestial Circle Sorcery (Pact with an Ifrit Lord)

Resistance:
    Whirlwind Donning Prana

Survival:
    Hardship Surviving Mendicant Spirit

Spells:
    Terrestrial Circle
    Flight of the Brilliant Raptor (Control Spell)
    Summon Elemental

Spoiler: Intimacies and Willpower
    Show

(8BP)
    Willpower: 9

Principle (The art of creation is a sacred activity) Defining
    Principle (Dishonest merchants are scum) Major
    Principle (I will not give up the secrets of my craft until I am acknowledged) Major
    Principle (Dislike Violence) Minor
    Principle (Respect for Fire) Major
    Tie Lord Fete High Ifrit (Respect, Loyalty, Gratitude) Minor
    Tie Mentor Delhar Sandspinner (Gratitude and Respect) Minor
    Tie Parents (Love and Gratitude) Minor

Limit Trigger: Feltir sees someone else destroy something that he has made.

Spoiler: Backstory
    Show

Key points:
    Raised in an oasis village currently ruled by Djinn. It is known for its red sand. Legend has it that it is red from all the warring over the oasis. Once the Djinn came none dared contest their claim.
    Exalted upon creating a new material (Glass-steel).
    While creating tribute for Lord Fete, the lord teaches him sorcery in order to speed up the project.
    During the actual project his Solar nature is revealed to Lord Fete.
    Not wanting to deal with the hassle, and potential conflict a Solar could add to his region, he arranges for Feltir's master to send his student out into to world to "learn".
    Feltir traveled around learning of new materials and methods, and earning an income with his creations.

Feltir grew up as the child of what passes for farming in the oasis. Recognizing his sharpness of mind, they sent him to be apprenticed to Delhar Sandspinner, who despite his name was an expert blacksmith. That said, Delhar knew more than the basics of glass making, it is something his family was known for, and it was an art he taught Feltir though he focused on metal. Glass making was the art that interested most at his young age since there was plenty of sand. Creating glass from nothing was practically magic. After a few years, after he learned a bit of how materials work, he devised an idea to make stronger glass. The tricky part was producing stable angles of burning. He saved hes meager allowance for over a year to purchase the wood necessary to burn evenly on all sides of his test piece. He did this in secret since he knew his master would berate him for wasting such a commodity. So focused was Feltir, he failed to notice the rest of his tent go up in flames as he worked his new idea. Had he not exalted, he likely would have burned to death. Even so, he was successful. His mentor was so impressed with the piece that he was brought along when it came time for the bi-decade tithe.

The reason for the recent peace in the Oasis of Red Dunes, was that a clan of powerful Djjin led by Lord Fete, High Ifrit.
    He demanded tribute every 5 years, and the sandspinners were often called upon to replace the numerous windows in his home. Lord Fete had heard about the new material Feltir had produced, and demanded that more of it be made for his windows. Feltir explained that obtaining the needed wood would take a long time. At first Lord Fete ordered his lessers to aid in the process, but Feltir had difficulty explaining what needed to be done. Lord Fete impatient decided to try and teach Feltir the most basic sorcery a Djjin can perform, summoning a flame. Fortunately for all involved this was successful. After the new glass was made it was time to fit them. He was so pleased at learning magic that he went all out at installing the windows. What should have been a week was done overnight. When he was done he was shining.

His mentor would have been at a loss for words had not the High Ifrit come to him a bit earlier to provide direction.
    To Lord Fete's mind Feltir was a potential competitor, and trouble lure. He could probably prevail against the young solar, but it was not worth the risk with an easier way in front of him. He commanded Delhar to send him away... gently. Delhar told Feltir that it was time to travel, to go and learn techniques from far off lands. He was pointed at Chiaroscuro famed for its glass towers, and that is where his journey began.

Spoiler: Combat stats
    Show

Mystic Fire: (Int+Occ[fire]+ 4 Acc) 15d10, Dmg: 7 (Range short) Lethal, Thrown (Short), Mounted, Flame.
    Parry: No weapon, so cannot parry lethal.
    Dodge: (Dex+Dodge+Essence)/2, 3
    Natural Soak: 3
    Armored Soak: 11
    Total Soak: 14
    Armor Hardness: 10

Spoiler: XP
    Show

XP Acquired:
    5 XP from Arc 1 (No End of Arc Craft XP Earned)

XP Expenditure:
    Durability-Enhancing Technique (4XP)

Current XP: 1
    Current Solar XP: 0

Current Craft XP
    Silver XP: 2
    Gold XP:
    White XP:

Last edited by Novabomb; 2019-07-28 at 07:09 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

@Novabomb: Overall it looks good, but your backstory doesn't end, it just kinda... stops. Like... how did everyone else react to him putting together the house overnight?

@Omniplex: Your backstory covers what has happened to Tradewinds, but details on Tradewinds himself are nonexistent. How did he feel as the ship was burning down around him, what's his relationship with Leviathan? The only thing like that in the bio is that he respected the father albatross. Also I have no idea where Luna is in all of this or why you phrased his exaltation as the albatross being given a new life as a reward?

@snakeobsidian: Needs a bio. 'Infiltration' feels too broad for a stealth specialty. Also, 'knocking people out' is generally how fights go. If you wanted to apply it to attempted instant K.O.s or as something from stealth, that'd be okay.

@Inspector Valin: Looks good.

Extended Sig

Current Roleplaying

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Attempting KO´s from stealth is what I was going for. Instead of Infiltration, how about guard distracting?
    Last edited by snakeobsidian; 2019-03-23 at 03:33 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

The Calibration Knight - Twilight Caste Solar (Occult Supernal)

Added some extra text in the Followers / Sobriquet merit boxes explaining them, as requested.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by snakeobsidian View Post
    Attempting KO´s from stealth is what I was going for. Instead of Infiltration, how about guard distracting?
    Okay, that would work.

Extended Sig

Current Roleplaying

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

@kell_tamer: I like Etana overall, but I have a few problems.

1) I'm not seeing any negative intimacies. Pride and rivalry COULD count, but both could also be considered positive traits; negative intimacies prevent certain actions, but both pride and rivalry encourage them.

2) Backstory is a little light on detail and things to mess with. Like, as an example, why was she so desperate to get this woman who is clearly Luna to try her food? The fact that she did so while Luna was trying to Exalt someone else is hilarious and fun (as was Luna's choice to make the burger artisan a cow girl) but I don't get why she pursued this random woman. Who's this other guy that Luna Exalted? I'm well aware it's not his story but if you're gonna mention him can I at least get a name to work with?

3) Her description is also very light. What color/length is her hair? What size/shape are her horns? etc etc

Also, while I have no problem whatsoever with this, I would be remiss if I did not tell you that we have several sorcerers already. If you're fine with this, then this does not need to change; I bring it up in case it would ruin your fun.

Also also, I reiterate: submissions are now closed. Those of you who have submitted character sheets or concepts already may finish theirs and still be considered, but no new players please. We're full up.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2019-03-23 at 09:46 PM.

Extended Sig

Current Roleplaying

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Exalted 3e] - Of Tri-Khans and God-Kings OOC

https://www.lotcastingatemi.com/characters/3444

Here is my bull lunar. I'll make the adjustments.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    @Omniplex: Your backstory covers what has happened to Tradewinds, but details on Tradewinds himself are nonexistent. How did he feel as the ship was burning down around him, what's his relationship with Leviathan? The only thing like that in the bio is that he respected the father albatross. Also I have no idea where Luna is in all of this or why you phrased his exaltation as the albatross being given a new life as a reward?
    Alright, fair enough. Looks like I got rushed toward the end, I'll flesh out his exaltation and afterward.
    Spoiler: Tradewinds Bio: Part 2
    Show

Once he had eaten the albatross, Torrence passed out from exhaustion, and then he had a dream that he was the albatross he had eaten. An older albatross came to him at his nest, and she led him across the sea. He could see the ports he had been to, the Blessed Isle in the distance, and shadowy mysteries in the deep. The elder bird explained to him that in the shadows lay the fallen glories of the world that was. The Realm stood on the neck of Creation, keeping it from falling, but keeping it from reaching its forgotten heights. She instructed him to seek the mysteries of the depths of the sea and the shadowed corners of Creation, and then she settled onto the reflection of the crescent moon on the surface of the sea and disappeared. Waking up in the pre-dawn hours, Torrence wondered what he would do, why he was given this dream of grandeur when he looked upon the surface of the sea, and saw the reflection of the crescent moon, and then saw it again on reflection of his face. He had only heard rumors of the moon-god anathema, chosen of Luna. Transforming to an albatross, Torrence set out to the shadowy depths of the sea, and felt a freedom in flight even greater than sailing the sea.
    Headed to the shadowed ruins in the sea, he met Leviathan, who took him to Luthe, and took him under his wing. Leviathan and his Lunar underlings gave him his moonsilver tattoos, renamed him Tradewinds and gifted him with the artifact the Kingfisher, a moonsilver throwing harpoon made to hunt large aquatic animals, and with the ability to be pulled back to it's possessor with chains of essence (ST permitting). This spear had been made by his predecessor Warring Pinions, who had been killed by the naval forces of the realm. His first mission for Leviathan had his discovering the truth about the pirate ship that had sunk his trading vessel. It had been attacked by forces of House Peleps. Leviathan used this to foster hatred for the realm in Tradewind's heart, but his his desire for vengeance is tempered by a naivete, not quite willing to believe the worst about people, even in spite of evidence to the contrary. He is also starting to feel his desire for freedom rubbing up against his status in the Silver Pact, functionally a servant of Leviathan, albeit a powerful one.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

My current programming project (and midterm) is due on the 31st. I'm giving everyone till then 1st to finish their sheets.

I will then pick a circle and we'll start April 2nd.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2019-03-25 at 01:22 PM.

Extended Sig

Current Roleplaying

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

First of all, can anyone see this: https://www.lotcastingatemi.com/characters/3167

That should be the skeleton of my Full Moon (i've decided we need someone who can bash faces in). Still working on it though, and the fluff.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

Rick Venture avatar by kpenguin, his GM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

.... Yes. Ferocious Kitten Yeeeess.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Agh, that's the wrong one!

Should be: https://www.lotcastingatemi.com/characters/3312
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Hmm... Tangi, question. Would you be okay with me taking a Moonsilver version of the Heaven and Earth Gauntlets from Arms? I'm fine with not having access to the whole tree: I just want to start with the first evocation, which I could anyway since it's not Resonant or Dissonant keyed. I'm mostly asking so I could develop it potentially as a custom, Lunar centric tree rather than being locked into the Orichalcum one.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post
    Hmm... Tangi, question. Would you be okay with me taking a Moonsilver version of the Heaven and Earth Gauntlets from Arms? I'm fine with not having access to the whole tree: I just want to start with the first evocation, which I could anyway since it's not Resonant or Dissonant keyed. I'm mostly asking so I could develop it potentially as a custom, Lunar centric tree rather than being locked into the Orichalcum one.
    I don't have Arms of the Chosen.

Extended Sig

Current Roleplaying

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Ahh, okay. I've replicated the non-Solar exclusive Evocations in Ibry's sheet (literally half the tree is locked behind Solar charms anyway, stupid shiny Solars). The only charm I can even take at CharGen is the first one, Falling Star Fists, which Ibry could take and use even with the Gauntlets as Orichalcum. This is more about the aesthetic and future proofing: I'd like to have Moonsilver because Moonsilver looks cool for Lunars, and I'd like to be able to develop custom evocations rather than being stuck with ones that have limiters on for non-Solars.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Inspector Valin: This could be my complete lack of Exalted knowledge rearing its ugly head but what is "high holy speech" and what is "Faka Kun"? Otherwise she looks good.

tonberrian: What is "spoils of the hunt"? I'm not objecting to it, mind, I just don't get what this would be in a craft context. Dya mean like bone necklaces and stuff?

Also needs a backstory, intimacies, and... ya know what, just lemme know when you're done, sorry >.>

snakeobsidian: Still need to change Infiltration to something more specific. Also, you have no negative intimacies. Of either definition.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2019-03-26 at 09:02 PM.

Extended Sig

Current Roleplaying

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Spoiler: Ha´nash Zuhr Background
    Show
    Ha´nash comes from a family of humble Delzahn Merchants, who established themselves on Chiaroscuro, to export products of the South into the Realm. They gained an alliance with one of the Great Houses, and were built a foothold on the Southern shores of the city, where they could also act as tax collectors for the city. But that was not to last.
    For as the Realm Civil war shall come to burn the Blessed Isle, it burns the places it influences first, just as a parchment touched by the flame will first burn on its edges. The shore tower of his family was put to the flame, and with all it´s people and wealth. Did their Realm benefactors destroy it when they could not use it to bring the whole city into their grasp, or did a rival house performed the attack, just to prevent that very thing? The ashes sank, and with them, any evidence.
    Ha´nash survived the disaster by not being there, as he had been accepted into an academy on the city, in preparation to take on the family´s business. But whenthe business and the family was no more, there was no money to pay the academy, and he was thrown down, falling low, all the way to the slums. There, he learned a different trade, that of a assassin, which he attempted to use for revenge against the Dynasts. He learned not to carry any weapons other than knives, since such tools just make his targets weaker when they are struck upon before they can unsheath them, and that any object can be filed to a point and made to rot a wound, when tainted with the city´s decay.
    He got his first chance when attacking a chariot from a visiting Dynast. As he entered the cab, intending to sink his knife on whoever was inside, before they could manipulate any other weapon on the limited space, he was repulsed by his opponent´s elemental force. This should have been the end, as he had no way to overpower a Dynast, and his bodyguards, but he decided to keep on fighting. The conflict, and it´s ensuing chase that ensued became a blur to him, and he didn´t realize smething had changed until, after taking the life of some of the guards, and staying still to catch his breath, the Dynast barrelled upon the whole alley, and rushed past him, not noticing an assailant in the middle of the street.
    When he went back to his new teachers on the slum, to tell them he had suddenly been cursed and called Wretched, they revealed to him their true allegiance as the secret police of the Tri-Khan. The hit upon the Dynast had been intended to scare him, and altough everyone knew what slim chances of success an assasination would be, the situation had now presented a hidden boon. He would be trained to create "accidents" and keep the city as free from the Realm´s influence as possible, until the time when he would succesfully manage to take a Dragon-blood out, and redress an even greater slight than the murder of his family, of which he was only now becoming aware, when he would, on brief flasbacks see the city on his original splendor, rather than the ruin of now.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

Johanna's backstory:

Spoiler
    Show
    Life was tough on the northern edge of the world. Particularly this year. First plague, then war - no one was left of Johanna's tribe, except her and her infant son. Still, she persisted. And when on the edge of starvation she tried to grapple a bear for meat, she thought the end had come for her when they broke through the ice.

But something wondrous was waiting in the water - a glowing, silver fish, gentle and beautiful. And with a touch, Johanna became something more. She fished out the bear and had food for days.

It wasn't long before she was found by the Silver Pack. They had followed the signs and rumors of the great huntress, and once again Johanna was part of a family. It was Grandmother Wolf, a wise and ancient Lunar, who taught her the ways of the world outside the life she had lived, the signs of sorcery and the magic she possessed. Grandmother Wolf asked only for a favor, to be determined in the future, for her tutelage.

Three years passed in her training. Grandmother Wolf thought that Johanna needed to see more of the world than the snowy north, and promised to care for little Jonah while Johanna learned the true extent of Realm and what needed to be done about it. And after a year of travelling, Johanna ended up in Chiaroscuro, where her true destiny begins...

Bonus points:
    Spoiler
    Show
    9 points on raising Dex from 2 to 5
    4 points on Brawl 5
    2 points on backgrounds
    Last edited by tonberrian; 2019-03-31 at 09:10 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

>Briefly considers doing an April Fool's joke and accepting six people who never turned in a sheet
    >Also briefly considers intentionally screwing up who has which sheet just for fun

... Nah.

kell_tamer as Etana, the cook.
    Novabomb as Feltir of the Red Dunes, the craftsman/sorcerer.
    Inspector Valin as Ibry Mir, the warrior/recruiter.
    Beans as Prithaya, the strategist/tactician.
    Kobold_Bard as The Calibration Knight, the sorcerer/champion
    Omniplex as Tradewinds, the scout.

(Epithets are largely guesses and may or may not change.)

Thank you to everyone who submitted a sheet, and sorry to those that had to be cut =(

---

Arc 0 begins now. Some questions will be sent to each of you very soon, and IC will be up tomorrow. Glory to the Circle!

Posted the IC early. Good luck team!
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2019-04-01 at 06:11 PM.

Extended Sig

Current Roleplaying

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Man the dice roller seems to hate us for our intros.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, Nova, what kind of elemental is Kyln?

It's kind of important, because I need to know its resolve against yours.

Extended Sig

Current Roleplaying

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hey, Nova, what kind of elemental is Kyln?

It's kind of important, because I need to know its resolve against yours.
    Fire elemental. If you meant something more specific, I did not have anything particular in mind. I did not see a wide selection of stuff in the book, I figured that you would just make something that jived with your interpretation of the setting.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Intelligence+Lore: (7d10)[3][1][4][7][5][7][2](29)

Lore roll to introduce a fact - The Realm's name for Twilight Castes is a mistranslation from an older text that was recovered following the Contagion. They were actually known as The Demented; the newer title of The Unclean would actually translate back to Sporty Gardeners, which is obviously nonsense.

This doesn't help me at all but the name Unclean bugged Knight. And undermining confidence in the Realm needs to start small, like them not even being able to keep their own slurs right.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    Intelligence+Lore: [roll0]

Lore roll to introduce a fact - The Realm's name for Twilight Castes is a mistranslation from an older text that was recovered following the Contagion. They were actually known as The Demented; the newer title of The Unclean would actually translate back to Sporty Gardeners, which is obviously nonsense.

This doesn't help me at all but the name Unclean bugged Knight. And undermining confidence in the Realm needs to start small, like them not even being able to keep their own slurs right.
    This is a fact now.

However, it's somewhat like how "bear" comes from "bruin" (meaning the brown ones) because nobody wanted to talk about bears.

Sure, it's true, but almost nobody knows it and who's gonna care about it now?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2019-04-04 at 01:05 AM.

Extended Sig

Current Roleplaying

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

I have a Performance excellency, eventually everyone will care

And besides, this is justvstep 1 in the 255 step plan for undermining the Realm.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Int + Occult (10d10)[1][4][2][3][2][4][2][10][6][6](40)