New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto SoundITP IC 1: A Melancholy Song of Hope To Come

After recovering from the shock, and after some orders, the lab nins are on the move.
    As Senko pass through the abandoned parts, a lab nin find her.
    "Ah! Senko-chan, this isn't time to walk around! As far as we know, there might be implanted bombs, or more invaders!"
    Well, Senko might assume otherwise.
    It seems futility-san Ottomaru has achieved what he wanted.
    But the lab guards don't have a way to know or assume so.
    ------

Serumero sigh. "Well, no. I wanted to make sure the sound accords of the injured nin will function after all this- acid is a very mean weapon. But the guards are searching all the labs now. If Senko isn't a complete idiot and ran off from the labs, they should find her soon. If you don't need anything else for me, I want to take the injured to the hospital."

-----

He release a spray of acid, which vaporize the water, running.
    "You are not in place to make demands of me, you FAKE. It's easier for me, to keep you alive, but if I'll kill you, at least Kimiko will be in despair. Don't push me. I HATE YOU"

The cat meanwhile, seemd to jump around without reason- if Jirou is observant enough, he will understsnd the summoned cat is wiring an almost invisble wire around the roof that the missing nin is on.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #452
    Colossus in the Playground

"I apologize, but the intruder said... It was nothing, just a lie to throw me off balance and I fell for it."

Senko is lying of course, but with her monotone, it is difficult to tell.

"If the labs might be at risk then I should return to my own. There are sensitive experiments and classified documents that... Well, it is best if I handle the search of my own lab for traps myself."

Senko rushes past the searchers and does not acknowledge anyone else until she gets to her lab.

Crime scene

Snek girl has been here the entire time.

"Senko-sama asked me to store some blood, healed the guy's wounds, got really smol and adorable, ran off, came back with some drug she's been working on, then ran off again. She's probably in her lab and—"

Menko vanishes in a puff of smoke.

Senko's lab

Menko appears in a puff of smoke before Senko

"So... Kikenna's looking for you and—"

"Not now," Senko says while unsealing her "emergency snack"

"I am going to drain biomass from my prepared cadaver to return to my natural height and heal my broken fingers. Then, I am going to prepare a sample. After that, I will need you to draw some fomrulas on my body."

"...This isn't fun anymore."
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    "....Why do you hate me? I don't think I'm replacing a criminal any time soon. After all, I'm still loyal to my village. Your position as a terrorist is safe."
    He sarcastically remarks back, partly to keep Futility-san talking and partly to keep his attention on himself.

Kikenna:
    She blinks as Menko is summoned
    "...No, nothing more. Good luck, Serumero I have a genin to watch over."
    She decides to try and walk to Senko's lab and say
    "Hey, I'm just going to be here to make sure your kept safe. We don't know if Futility-San is going to making a repeat attack or not."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #454

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Kikenna:
    She blinks as Menko is summoned
    "...No, nothing more. Good luck, Serumero I have a genin to watch over."
    She decides to try and walk to Senko's lab and say
    "Hey, I'm just going to be here to make sure your kept safe. We don't know if Futility-San is going to making a repeat attack or not."
    Senko is standing in the middle of the room naked and covered in ninjutsu formulas commonly seen in medical ninjutsu to help regulate a patient's chakra.

She has a vial of the same drug from earlier in one hand and a syringe in the other.

Menko has ink on her fingers and appears to be trying to shake out a cramp.

"You are so lucky that they made me do calligraphy for some reason."

"Okay, but I understand that most people would find this incredibly awkward."

And then she jabs the needle into her other arm and pushes down the plunger.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Titan in the Playground

Kikenna:
    She isn't sure what is happening
    "Uh...kid? you sure your supposed to jam a needle into yourself like that? I'm not familiar with procedures around here but I do know poisons and how injecting too much can be lethal because I need to carefully measure that stuff so I can build up immunities, and I'm not clear what that serum is or what the antidote to it would be? Kuso, if you just did something stupid, Jirou is going to have my head for this! what to do, what to do..."
    She is.....wracking her brain to come up with something looking about, for all she knows she might be interrupting something needed and she doesn't know how poisons interact with Senko's unique biology. her intuition's telling her this probably isn't right, but she doesn't know for sure and its making her uncertain.

6. - Top - End - #456

Senko drinks the vial she's holding. Then deliberately rebrakes her finger just in case this is Ottomaru under a genjutsu again.

Assuming this is actually Kikenna, Senko continues as such.

"As you are not my parent, not my legal guardian, not my direct superior in the chain of command, and just got here, all responsibility falls on me, not you."

"The intruder, this 'Futility-san,' left some blood behind and let slip that he was the result of experiments similar to my own. I... The sample of blood was small, the chances of getting more... non-existent"

"The truth is, all of the hopes, dreams, and plans for the future I've expressed were only childish fantasies. I don't plan to live long. If I don't get my homicidal rages, my berserk state, my dangerous transformation under control by my eighteenth birthday, I plan to terminate my own life rather than spend the rest of it a danger to everyone around me. This could be my one and only shot at a breakthrough in the treatment needed to balance my chakra and develop the control I need to stop being a threat to everyone around me. To relax instead of walking everywhere constantly second-guessing whether I remembered to do what I need to do to minimize the risk I pose... To have the freedom to live."

"It might have been my only shot, so I had to take it."

This is the Truth. It's not the whole truth, she's playing the "if this goes wrong we can blackmail the Otokage into admitting that futility-san is his fault and maybe figure out exactly how he was modified" part, but everything else is true.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Titan in the Playground

He know speak from his mouth.
    "Nice plan. But I'll entertain you, since you think so aloud."

The cat has finished a first wire circling his roof, and now adding a second wire, and also sticking paper talismans on the first one.
    It seems he try to trap the roof so "Futility-san" couldnt escape. Hopefully it won't go against the cat and Jirou.
    "How about I tell my plan for Kimiko.. about... six years from now?' He chage into older version of Kimiko wearing a bride kimono, but she has barely devolped, she is skeletaly thin, her face filled with acid burns, one eye is missing, bat ears, long buddah ears are stiched clmusily at the sides of her face, her one eye tearing.
    "...... I don't want to learn any jutsu anymore.. please.. if you love.. me.. kill me"
    Also sending artifical emotions of...guilt into Jirou.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #458
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    "No! Kimiko! This can't be, I feel so guilty over-"
    He begins to feel guilt then stops as his brain encounters a logical inconsistency with the illusion presented and he just becomes confused.
    "-Wait, what do I have to feel guilty over? None of that has happened yet. I saw you transform in front of me, I know your not her. Still disturbing to look at though. However thank you for telling me your plans...so what your saying is I have a six year deadline to kill you before you force that upon her."
    He falls into a battle ready stance, his gaze turning fierce
    "Time to complete my new project early. I'll have your corpse presented to the Otokage as my final product."
    His brain notes that he can hear his thoughts, as well as the fact that he was clearly misapplying the emotion of guilt, as it works on best things that already happened when he should've been trying to go for fear of the future- and even his fears for what the world will do to Kimiko is heavily mixed with his fears of what Kimiko will do to the world.

Kimiko:
    Meanwhile she sneezes and mutters
    "Why do I feel like someone is underestimating me somewhere?"
    She considers another one her plans
    "Hm, if my idea of self-reproducing viral fuinjutsu seals is true and if I can figure how exactly to permanently transform someone using chakra, I could test such seals relatively safely by designing them to transform everyone they spread on into hot lesbians! Fun and informative! I think there is only one other problem with this idea? I think it start with "eth" or something...? Eh if its really important I'm sure someone else will let me know. Oh right! Potential lack of reproduction for the species of humanity. Will have to design a way around that. After all, whats the point of inventing things if no one is around to show it to?"
    Well....she's not wrong.

Back with Jirou:
    He suddenly throws four water storage seals upwards, then flashes through various seals and shouts
    "Four Boars Technique!"
    What attack forms has nothing to do with what he says: water appears from all four scrolls, separates into tiny bullets of water then zooms at Futility-San from all directions in a deadly storm, while his mind was purely focused on killing him for daring to take that form. There were probably better plans than this, but after that? This guy deserves whatever pain he can inflict on him. He wanted to see Futility-San suffer and die.

9. - Top - End - #459

Senko's Lab

Anyway, in rats the process usually has results within a minute of injection.

Off in the corner, a rat in a cage transforms into a monster, rampages for a bit, then changes back and passes out.

"I should really figure out what to do with the rats that survive. It feels cruel to put them down but releasing them into the wild to breed and spread my 'kekkei genkai' among the local population would be horribly irresponsi—blargf!"

Senko is interrupted by the fact that she just vomited blood.

Senko's veins are now visibly darkened and bulging against her skin which is pulled tight... And then her skin starts splitting along invisible seams.

For a moment, Senko seems to be shifting around herself, bones and organs twisting around as stripes of skin spiraling around her flayed form, the shapes of everything shifting randomly, but then firey orange energy radiating from what... seems to be her heart spreads over everything and then pulls everything back into a single shape.

Senko is solid black for a moment, but then the energy starts fading back into her not unlike when she's coming down from her berserk state.

It looks like she's suddenly wrapped in bandages from the jaw down, but if Kikenna looks closer it becomes apparent that they're too thin. On close inspection, it's clearly thin ribbons of paper spiraling and weaving around themselves.

Also, there's something up with her ears.

"Well, that... Was the third worst pain I've ever felt."

She tries to play it off as no big deal, but the shakiness of her voice and the look of pain on her face says that no, that was a big deal.

She sits down. "If I pass out, please burn the blood I just vomited."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Titan in the Playground

Sick thin mature Kimiko rips to bloody pieces when the water slash from everywhere.

Futility-San is behind Jirou now- he replaced himself with a clone looking like Kimiko.
    "No plan can't work against me, when I can hear your thoughts and sense your intent, faker. Now you have a bit of taste, of what the Ninja World has given me."

And with that, he try to splash acid at Jirou's back.

The cat is ready with the third trapped wire.

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #461
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    He gets hit with the acid-and the water clone dissolves. Jirou had sent a clone to confront Futility-san directly from the very beginning. Then a kunai is thrown from the shadows with a flashbang tag on it. It activates, and makes a big flash in his face causing a few seconds of blindness and afterimages afterwards and a loud BANG! About 170 decibels. A noise that induces temporary deafness and may even cause permanent hearing loss, as well disturbing the fluids in the ear to cause a temporary loss of balance. Despite the nonlethal intention of the seal, the blast is still concussive and can cause injuries and the seal been known to set flammable things on fire. Its less lethal, but still nasty. These are all things a normal person can expect. Who knows how such a tag affects someone with such incredibly sharp hearing that they can hear thoughts?

Furthermore, Jirou suspected that while his hearing may be powerful, his attention and ability to discern and process the information it gave him was still human. He cannot possibly pay attention to or notice everything. Jirou will leap out of the shadows when the flashbang finished going off to stab Futility-san in the head while he is hopefully clutching at his ears from the ear-wrecking explosion of light and sound.

Kikenna:
    She doesn't know what to say or do so she starts trying to call Jirou on the radio, but he isn't picking up right now. He should probably know about this.
    "Kuso kuso kuso why did this have to happen on my watch kusoooo....pick up Jirou, pick up!"

12. - Top - End - #462

"Ugh... It's fine... I'm fine... I can feel my body adapting to the changes... My cells... Part of cel control is an awareness of my cells. I don't have cancer and my immune system isn't attacking the cells that have taken in the donor's chakra... So, I'm gonna live... It's just... Hurts like hell..."

I'll be back to normal... Eventually.

The fact that Senko is using contractions proves this is more serious that she's trying to play it off as. She doesn't seem to be lying, but she's severely underplaying how badly this hurts and just how long it might take to get back to normal.

"Should have... Should have gone to Ryuchi Cave first. ...Menko-chan... Could you grab the bottle of isopropyl alcohol off that top shelf and pour some onto the blood I threw up? I'd uh... Look, the intruder knew his way around these labs and had at least three kekei genkai. I'd rather not leave my DNA just laying around."

"What does isiproply mean?"

"...Damn it."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Jirou:
    He gets hit with the acid-and the water clone dissolves. Jirou had sent a clone to confront Futility-san directly from the very beginning. Then a kunai is thrown from the shadows with a flashbang tag on it. It activates, and makes a big flash in his face causing a few seconds of blindness and afterimages afterwards and a loud BANG! About 170 decibels. A noise that induces temporary deafness and may even cause permanent hearing loss, as well disturbing the fluids in the ear to cause a temporary loss of balance. Despite the nonlethal intention of the seal, the blast is still concussive and can cause injuries and the seal been known to set flammable things on fire. Its less lethal, but still nasty. These are all things a normal person can expect. Who knows how such a tag affects someone with such incredibly sharp hearing that they can hear thoughts?

Furthermore, Jirou suspected that while his hearing may be powerful, his attention and ability to discern and process the information it gave him was still human. He cannot possibly pay attention to or notice everything. Jirou will leap out of the shadows when the flashbang finished going off to stab Futility-san in the head while he is hopefully clutching at his ears from the ear-wrecking explosion of light and sound.

Kikenna:
    She doesn't know what to say or do so she starts trying to call Jirou on the radio, but he isn't picking up right now. He should probably know about this.
    "Kuso kuso kuso why did this have to happen on my watch kusoooo....pick up Jirou, pick up!"

Futilit-san fall on one knee, blood spilled again from under his mask.
    'Ha. So I guess MY sister has learned this trick from you.' He is dioriented- but not as helpless,as he was against Senko- he took... a soldier pill to numb the pain.

'But if pain and blood... I guess, I could use my least favorite ability.'
    he raise his sleeved arms-
    sending ten bone bullets, one from each hand.

The cat spin and pass by Jirou. 'Try to push him toward the wires. Not to downplay you, as my lovely master does- but I fear, the longer the fight go, the more likely, this creep will go more extreme.'

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #464
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    He channels the water seal of his blade to create a water whip that he swings to whap aside the bone bullets. He pumps even even chakra into it to make the water whip even larger, making big and power and swings it again like a massive tentacle to try and knock Futility-san into the wires like a small surging river rushing at him.

Kikenna:
    "I know what that is."
    She looks and soon finds the isoprobyl alcohol and begins pouring it on the blood.
    "Yeah, this stuff is apart of stuff I was taught as an infiltrator, sometimes you need to kill someone and dispose of the body so that isn't found and that includes the blood they spill. The harder it is to find....well the better. and I know my drugs and poisons so....doesn't waste chakra rather than learning evidence-washing ninjutsu."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-10-01 at 06:10 PM.

15. - Top - End - #465

It's also an effective disinfectant—

A shard of bone juts out of Senko's wrist, spreading the strips of paper... Then it retracts into her and the paper tightens back into a facsimile of flesh.

"Okay, either the intruder has dead bone pulse, in which case this should clear up rather quickly once I've fully assimilated that bloodline... Or I've made a terrible, terrible mistake."

"You called him futility-san. This clearly means this wasn't his first attack. What else has he done?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Titan in the Playground

"Take cover!" Yell the cat,

As Futlity-San seems to be too slow to act- thrown at the wires, set of three explosions explode-

Half of the roof is gone, and all that remains is a half mask.

The cat pant. "... I am happy that we are done with this guy."

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #467
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    When the smoke clear and Futility-san is seemingly gone he says
    "Perhaps. But maybe I should-"
    Before he can finish his thought about investigating further he receives a radio call from Kikenna about Senko
    "I'll be right over. I have important business to take care of. Nice working with you, Cat-san."
    He does a quick bow then leaps away

Kikenna:
    After radioing Jirou she answers:
    "This is second or third hand, but I heard from Jirou that apparently the first test or mission that Team 3 was given was to go to this music club in the bad part of town. Was to infiltrate and sing a song there. They managed to get in but the story goes that backstage Futility-san attacked when they were trying to replace a band of dropout academy students, thankfully Team 3 managed to pull through and Kimiko even got the killing blow on him- that the village's star child prodigy got a kill on her first day.

Afterwards though, Usagi was apparently jealous or something and did something to provoke Kimiko and challenge her to some stupid duel over petty reasons, I wasn't there so I can't really tell you the details but it ended in a tie and Usagi got carted off the hospital because she fainted from exhaustion or something then a mysterious person tried to quietly kill Usagi there- we think it might've been Futility San there as well but we're not sure, but thankfully I think Odayama was there?

Basically the guy is a terrorist who has been attacking genin and the fact that he is alive is....bad. The corpse we found was pretty confirmed to be a real body given that Kimiko cut his head off. It means he has some jutsu capable of making real copies of himself or something to die for him. Your either lucky or he was just playing around with you, because time he attacked Team it took them and three academy dropouts to take him down and those dropouts? well they didn't come out unscathed: none of them are dead but they're injured and probably won't be playing music any time soon. Can't tell you much more than that."

Jirou will then arrive and ask Kikenna what the situation is, who will do her best to inform him, after which he will pinch the bridge of his nose and say
    "and the night just keeps on getting better and better. Sigh. Okay. Two concerns:
    1. Is Senko healthy? This is most important."

"She vomited blood then her form went very.....horrifying....for a moment before she returned to relatively normal. I don't know enough to say whether she is okay and I don't recommend see what occurred, I don't think I could describe what happened if I tried. She is talking and trying to assess the situation calmly which seems to be in character with her normal disposition."
    "Hm. We should probably get a medic nin to take a look at her, the last thing we should ever trust in this situation is a patients self-diagnosis. But her condition doesn't seem...immediately dangerous. Which brings me to the second concern:"
    He turns to Senko
    "Your hearing. If this is the same genetic mix as futility san's, then there is a concern that you possibly hear thoughts. The problem is, I am going to be Otokage at some point and thus will have to keep numerous state secrets. I don't know how many thoughts someone can hear from that genetic mix, or if it will have the same effect on you because of your unique biology, but there is a chance that you'll hear something and be a potential leak of state secrets."
    "but clan Fukaimi is already an established clan, probably with this very ability to hear thoughts, wouldn't the Otokage have already worked out appropriate safety measures concerning such an ability?"
    "Perhaps. We'll have to ask him, as whether the Fukaimi can actually do this could be a concern for both security and effectiveness reasons. But still, we can't have a genin potentially overhearing things she shouldn't. For her own safety if nothing else."
    "Aren't you worrying a little too much? Hearing thoughts is probably a very rare and highly skill-required ability. If the Fukaimi clan could all do that, I'm pretty sure we'd know, even if they hid it people would start figuring out the pattern of the Fukaimi responding to actions before they're taken."
    "True. But you can never be too sure with young geniuses and strange bloodlines. I once fought Mojin Uchiha during the finals of the Chuunin Exams, was one my toughest battles of my life. Pulled out Second Tomoe Sharingan on me. Point is while I don't doubt Senko's ability to keep and handle such secrets since she basically is one, security is security for a reason."
    He didn't want to think about what'd she think of the clan secrets he was currently keeping, positively or negatively.

18. - Top - End - #468

"How about I just let you know if I start hearing thoughts."

"Though honestly, I can't possibly think of any secrets you could know running this village that I don't either already know, can infer on my own, or that would make me want to share them."

"I mean, it's not like you performed horribly inhumane experiments on your secret son that drove him insane."

"By the way..."

Senko stands up and gets dressed, having recovered her strength.

"I think you need to see something. Menko cold you help me... Hide this? I don' want too much attention right now."

"I'll see what I can do."

Snek girl turns back into snek and slither's up inside Senko's robe before casting her "This is Normal" genjutsu, which, since he is wrapped around Senko, should project the Aura around Senko's body and prevent people from paying too much attention to Senko's body.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Titan in the Playground

The cat light a pipe.
    'So,what do you think Ameoku-dono?'

Ameoku has jumped on the ruined roof.
    'He was ok for a chunin. Still not nearly worthy of being Ottokage, or bossing me and the other Thunders around.'"
    'Why you told me to help him? Ottomaru had the potential to kill him, nyahoho.' he chuckle like a middle aged annoying uncle.

'...He may be an arrogant fool who try to chew over his weight class, but he still a Sound Ninja."

'Well, at least we got ridden of Ottomaru-kun.' the cat sent a donut shaped smoke.

'No. We didn't.' Ameoku said sniffing the air.
    'This is just the begining.'
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2020-10-08 at 06:01 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #470
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    He raises an eyebrow.
    I'll let her figure out the Ishikawa's secret plans involving the three tailed beast by herself then.
    Then says
    "Something to show me? And what would....your not joking about the secret son thing are you? Figures, you never joke."
    "Yeah, guess she had to get a summoning contract to do that for her, isn't that right, Menko?"
    Kikenna says with a catlike grin at the snake.
    "Show us then, if need be."

21. - Top - End - #471

Senko

Menko can't see the smile.

"...Did... did you think I was serious about the Harem? Wait, is that an option?" Senko jokes all the time. She just has a rather dry delivery. And is more making people uncomfortable for her own amusement than trying to make them laugh. "If that's an option then I need to seriously reevaluate my life plans. "

Senko leads the two Chunin, as discreetly as she can, to the abandoned communications room and, assuming there's no one present, opens the vault back up so that Jirou and Kikenna can see what's inside.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-10-08 at 07:25 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Senko

"...Did... did you think I was serious about the Harem? Wait, is that an option?" Senko jokes all the time. She just has a rather dry delivery. And is more making people uncomfortable for her own amusement than trying to make them laugh. "If that's an option then I need to seriously reevaluate my life plans. "

Senko leads the two Chunin, as discreetly as she can, to the abandoned communications room and, assuming there's no one present, opens the vault back up so that Jirou and Kikenna can see what's inside.
    Nozojo is there.
    He looks pale.
    '...That a strange place for a walk after an attack.' He say.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #473

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Nozojo is there.
    He looks pale.
    '...That a strange place for a walk after an attack.' He say.
    "Well... This is the worst-case scenario. I wanted to show Ishikagawa-sensei the evidence and let him come up with a plan of action, but... I know. I know about everything. Ottomaru told me about this place... How could you?"

Beat Panel.

"Unless you are Ottomaru under a genjutsu." Senko goes to break another finger, only for it to fold becuase her fingers are made of paper right now.

"Well, that is inconvenient."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Senko

"...Did... did you think I was serious about the Harem? Wait, is that an option?"
    "No." Jirou says
    "Yes." Kikenna says at the same. Then look at each other.
    "Kikenna, No. You know it isn't an option." Jirou says reproachfully.
    "Well it should be."
    "The relationship dynamics of such things are questionable-"
    "But people should still be able to be free to have the relationships they want, and if such complex relationships don't work out, they don't, you don't go anywhere if you don't explore, experiment and take a risk."
    "But we can think ahead and think through the possible consequences of doing so to see if its a bad idea ahead of time-"
    "Which might be wrong! You do nothing but speculate all your going to get is long-winded nerdiness and hot air."
    Their little debate is cut short when the vault opens to reveal Nozojo.
    "....Can we close it again? I'm all for closing the door and letting him die whether he is impostor or not."
    "Kikenna! No! Bad!"
    "Hey you brought me into this because I'm not respectful towards him, you can't demand that from me, I'm doing exactly what I'm here to do which is to counterbalance his influence to make sure you don't get too inactive in changing things like him."
    "Well, he is still a person, it would still be wrong without knowing whether its the real one. We'd need evidence for that. That and if Ottomaru used this room before wouldn't he know how to get out again?"
    "Look, all I'm saying is that regardless of how sus he is, its a risk I'm willing to take."
    "Sigh."
    "So hey old fart, how you doing tonight, still doing jack-squat to realize the dreams you claim to want to achieve?"
    "Let me guess, Ottomaru is your son and you had your reasons for trying this or something like that?" Jirou asks tiredly.

25. - Top - End - #475
    Titan in the Playground

Nozojo has a very tired smile.
    "Any sane ninja would kill you three, right no. No questions asked."
    He paused. "Working for a terrorist is quite the big misstep. It will also explain your actions earlier this evening, when you were a guest of the Fuakimi clan. But what should I do? I dont have much time left, and I don't feel like killing you three. So what a tired Ottokage with no patience for nonesense right now, would do with three openly traitors?"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #476

Senko does not give a damn.

"Well, for one... We have not acted on behalf of terrorists, nor have we defected to another country or aided enemies of the Sound Village during wartime, so no, we are not, in fact, traitors."

"For two... For the good of the Sound Village, you certainly would not want to pass up on the chance to steal the Snake Summoning contract out from under their pompous asses, would you? Or give up on the resources that the three of us prove you?"

"Yeah! Kill Senko-Sama and you can kiss any potential Allies in Ryuchi Cave goodbye!"

"Beyond that... There are only three Jounin in this village... And you are not one of the Three Thunders. Logic would dictate that you are, despite your position, a Chunin. If we were traitors, and the sentence for treason is death... One Chunin verses two Chunin and a Genin..."

"If it came to a fight, you are more likely to lose than to win."

"The rational thing to do, would be for you to tell us the truth, and then for you to give me everything you have on what you did to him. I take to biology like Kimiko-san takes to Ninjutsu. I might be able to... cure him. Or reverse what you did. If there is even a scrap of humanity in you, you'd certainly prefer your son to be rehabilitated instead of having to put him down like a rabid dog, yes? If there was a chance to save him?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    "Aren't you going to stop her?" Kikenna asks as Senko speaks
    "No. Senko is a very intelligent young girl and I'm proud that she is making such logical deductions at her age. But yes, we are not working with terrorists. Me and Kikenna were simply pulling a bit of a cross-gender prank on the Fukaimi to challenge their assumptions about gender roles. To call that being traitors and terrorists is a very big stretch at best and outright using it as an excuse to punish us at worst. The rest of our actions have been loyal: I've attempted to catch or kill Futility-San and Kikenna has just been keeping a genin thus fellow comrade as well as important village secret safe, who is also the genin who fought off Futility-san alone for enough time for others to arrive. That is going far beyond the call of duty for a genin of her age.

Unless your referring to the secret that Senko is attempting to reveal to us right now, which is not technically terrorism as that is a specific tactic of spreading terror among the populace. Traitors hm....well I wasn't aware that any such secret was here to not know until now, so how was I supposed to know I'm doing an action that betrays my village if I wasn't informed there was a secret that would count as betraying my village if I knew it? If even knowing a secret is betrayal, then the only loyal person is an ignorant one. That is the logic of oppressors, not hope and peace. I know there is subtleties and complexities that I do not know yet, but I don't think trusting people with a secret when circumstances like this cause to be leaked is unreasonable. Especially since you didn't destroy this entire small room of evidence which is pretty sloppy. The best kept secrets are ones hidden under death, flame and ashes."

28. - Top - End - #478
    Titan in the Playground

'Yoi, yoi. Sorry for being that intense. This place has a personal emotional value for me.' Nozojo seemingly gotten back to his casual side.
    'But only a certain terrorist, beside me know the code- so, it means either you are truly willingly, either were manipulated to work for him.' he say, pulling some pills swallowing them.
    For a moment,veins pop on his neck.
    'And you make too much of a big deal out of titles- many of us were genins when we assinated supposedly "Junins" of the leaf. Ha. So much to learn you have... I forgive you.' he say in fatherly tone.
    'I won't stain my last days with an another child's death.' he pause.
    So, in short, Senko-chan, all of that is none of your buisness, and be thankful that I am not any either ninja. I still have hope for this village. I will think how to deal with navitiy of your's... but it will be taken in consideration of your weaknesses.'

To Jirou. 'Yes. I was sloppy.' he admit. 'But if you would have lost someone dear to you, I think you would have tried to cherish the memories somehow. Sometimes, I go here, allowing myself to cry.' he laugh, holding his head.
    'The pills... starting to become less and less effective..' he pause.
    'I am sorry, Jirou-kun. I am just... so... tired.' he pause.
    'Your idiotic academy student level stunt with the Fukaimis... it is so idiotic, I couldn't believe there weren't some conspiracy behind it.' he laugh.
    'But ninjas are humans too... no matter how some try to deny it. And arrogant youth are still arrogant youth... if I had time, I would have unburden you, and choose someone else. But you are all I got.'

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #479
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    He is going to ignore the Fukaimi thing and focus on the important parts
    "Look. I don't approve of this, but if we expose this secret, we'll basically be handing over the village to Ameoku. My entire claim to Otokage is based on your support. We expose this, people will become afraid that a important figure like you turned out to have such a dark secret and desire someone strong to protect them. I don't like it, but this needs to be kept in the dark, especially as Futility-San/Ottomaru or whatever we're calling him now is still at large."
    "....Kuso. Your right. We really can't do anything about this. I hate everything about it, but getting into a position where the more systemic injustices can be rectified is more important than this personal one."
    "Senko."
    He kneels down and puts a hand on her shoulder.
    "I know you probably want to do something about this. Your a good person and this comes from good instincts, and I hope you'll do well with them, but this is a matter thats more complex than bringing a single person to justice. If the situation were different I'd be all for it, but now is unfortunately not the time. Honestly I wish I could leave you out of this entirely so that you could enjoy your time without worrying about this, or at least focus your time on curing yourself over worrying about the village. But I need to ask you to please not spill this secret. To anyone. This is a state secret, okay? Let me deal with the Otokage, you keep figuring out a solution to your condition. I promise you that when I take the position, I will not repeat his mistake."

30. - Top - End - #480

A tear rolls down Senko's cheek. Just the one.

"...I will not be party to the execution of a mentally ill child whose only crime was trusting his parent. The boy seems to be under the impression that we are siblings, and he has already twice attacked Team 3. He will resurface, targeting Team 3 or myself. I will do everything in my power to capture him alive. I will do my best to cure. I will not be convinced otherwise."

"...Ishikawa-sensei? What is the basic most skill of Water Release nature transformation? The thing that is practiced solely to gain experience in transforming your chakra to a pure elemental form and manipulating the element in question? If I do not keep busy I am going to get upset and people tend to get hurt when I am upset. The whole point of this... Procedure is to balance my chakra and grant me alternative ways of practicing chakra control. I should have strong affinities to Water and Earth now, so... If it worked, I should be able to employ nature transformation to improve my control... It is not like I can ask Kimiko-san about basic paper transformation, I would have to explain why I can suddenly use her Kekei genkai. If it did not work... "why did I do this, I don't even know how many bloodlines the boy had... I should have waited until I went to Ryuchi Cave...""

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks