New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto SoundITP IC 1: A Melancholy Song of Hope To Come

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    While Kimiko is temporarily unsure about when Senko speaks of "real" ninja then is lost in her own fantasies when she starts imagining comely lasses praising her godlike body with a goofy open shark grin on her face.
    "...We are going to get along just okay."

Spoiler: Senko's Research Log
    Show
    It is a known fact that the Chakra of the Tailed Beasts has some kind of effect on that of their hosts. A Jinchurki permanently gains the chakra natures of the Tailed Beast as well as access to unique manifestations of chakra or unique abilities.

The presence of a tailed beast, however, doesn't seem to be necessary: While there are no confirmed replications of the incident, the "Two Lights," who are both heroes and infamous criminals to the people of Kumo and the Land of Lightning, also known as the "Gold and Silver Brothers," contemporaries of Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha, allegedly survived being eaten alive by the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, remained in its gullet for two weeks without being digested, and sustained themselves by eating the meat of the foxes organs.

In addition to allegedly proving that self-sustained contracts of solid chakra can sustain a living organism, this supposedly bestowed upon them powers akin to a Jinchurik as they had somehow managed to maintain and generate the Nine-Tails chakra within themselves, though presumably weaker than a true Jinchuriki.

This process, had it actually happened, has not been replciated despite the Cloud Village being known to have access to two of the tailed beasts. If this happened, it would indicate that the creation of "Psuedo-Jinchuriki" is a trait either unique to the Nine-Tails or tha there is some factor within the Godl and Silver Brothers bodies or bloodlines that is required for the process: As the two alleged to be descendants of the Sage of the Six Paths, and the two seemingly possessed horns similar to depictions of the Sage, this may be a distinct possibility.

While I would need to examine the cadavers left behind by the heroes-turned-criminals to confirm the accuracy of these stories(A near impossibility at this time), as my own research involves the grafting of genetic traits and chakra natures to other organisms if these stories are true then there's hope that I may be able to balance my chakra by grafting that of others to myself.

In the even that my genetic grafting becomes untenable... As despicable as it might sound to make this plan, if I can confront a Jinchuriki and force them to manifest their tailed beast's power and then use my Cell Regeneration Absorption to consume their biomass and chakra in large enough quantities I may be able to transform myself into one such Psuedo-Jinchuriki and balance my chakra using that of the beast.

(Note: Research if any known or suspected Jinchuriki were Sages)
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi nod.
    'I will be the greatest waitress you ever had!' she promise with a wide smile.
    She listen to Senko, skeptical, but willing to listen- until the harem point. She blushed.

'True ninja, doesn't care about silly things like that. That how I managed to get a surprise, on Kimiko. I am above it.' she say, as she eat fast, and rudely, like a small beast.
    She point at Kimiko's grin.
    'Look, how baka she looks right now.'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #273

"...I have only know Kimiko-san for a day and you for half an hour, Usagi-san, but I cannot help but get the overwhelming feeling that the two of you need to get a room," Senko says with the same monotonous tone as everything else she says.
    After the quick meal, you're all quickly provided with uniforms and a side room to change in. Somehow, despite not knowing which team was being sent, they happen to have uniforms in all of your exact sizes.

Senko has the absolute grumpiest expression upon her face and winces with every step. She very clearly is not happy being made to wear shoes.

"A pox on whoever it was that invented these damned things."

The first hour of the rush is, ironically, not that eventful. People come in, order, pay, and leave. Nobody unusual, nobody who matches th profile of the girl, no weird juju...

Then, at noon on the dot, a time when everyone happens to be free, a girl about the age of a newly graduated genin comes in.

She's rather... Unusual. Her skin is white. Not "pale beige" or "pinkish-tan," white. Literally, like snow, which contrasts against her inky-black hime-cut hair. There are lavender markings around her purple eyes, like an upside-down teardrop with her eye in the middle of the fat part.

She's also dressed far, far fancier than a place even as high-class as this would attract: A proper kimono, white silk with purple trim held in place with a lavender obi, wooden zori and tabi socks.

Nobody but the undercover ninjas seem to think she's anything out of the ordinary, despite how out of place she seems with her unusual coloration and inappropriately formal dress.

Obviously, none of you recognize her from the academy.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou and Kikenna:
    "Okay if your going to be all sociologist about it."
    Kikenna says back, rolling her eyes
    "As if your any better about it."
    "How will you handle my family?"
    "Once I'm clan leader, I will have pull. I will call for renegotiation of the terms."
    "Are they seriously going to accept a change of leadership over a duel?"
    "Its ancient tradition, formed in times of constant war. The clans before villages, had to think about the survival of the clan first, and thus who would be strongest and strong-willed to carry them through hard times. Thus the logic goes anyone willing to challenge the clan leader to a duel and succeed would be strong enough to do that. Given that history has shown that wars are still likely to come around every generation in one big war rather than many small ones, the tradition has stayed, if invoked less often."
    "Sounds like a good way for power-hungry jerks to easily climb the ranks."
    "Believe it or not it, many of the instances of its use were a form of white mutiny to stop the current leader from doing something stupid, but yes there were cases of that. Often one after the other."
    "I see."
    "Anything else to discuss?"
    "What about Yagura? Won't he be mad that a former Mist member of a clan that escaped became Otokage when it comes to that?"
    "So what if he is? Sound Village has numerous buffer states including the twin titans of Kumo and Konoha between him and us. Its one Jinchuuriki Versus three, two of which are more powerful than him, one village with a water environment bias trying to invade land, versus two villages one of which is strong against water as well as various minor villages who won't like Mist stomping their way through to get to us. At best for him he'd start the Fourth Shinobi War and we all lose and at worst, he gets beaten off before it gets to that point. but even he isn't crazy enough to start the Fourth War. He could not possibly win it, not alone. He'd have to secure a pretty major alliance for that. And doing all that just for some remnant clan far from his sphere of influence halfway across the continent? That would be stupid. What reason could he possibly have to go to such lengths, even in his hatred of traitors?"
    Jirou says dismissively.
    "He's more likely to send a small ANBU squad to stealthily get here and try to kill us, but even then he has more important things closer to home to worry about like his economy not doing so hot or the Kiri Rebels hounding him. He would need much more of a reason to go after us than just the fact that we still exist. We're safe."
    "Yeah, your right, that is pretty logical."
    "Anything else?"
    "Nothing else handsome, We got the entire rest of our lives to work this out after all."
    "I think I will find pleasure in working with you, if nothing else."
    They will depart, going their separate ways.

Kimiko:
    She instantly snaps out of it.
    "W-well unlike you, I'm much more real, cause your always a baka, Usagi! BAKA!"
    she snaps back at her.

Yuyuyu only snickers while politely eating her food, sometimes she just liked watching these eccentric oddities clash against each other.

_____

Kimiko and Yuyuyu will keep a watchful eye on this girl, and Yuyuyu will go in first to ask
    "Hello welcome to Udon Cafe, how can I take your order?"
    While Kimiko waits ever ready.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-05-05 at 08:16 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

5. - Top - End - #275

Kimiko and Yuyuyu will keep a watchful eye on this girl, and Yuyuyu will go in first to ask
    "Hello welcome to Udon Cafe, how can I take your order?"
    While Kimiko waits ever ready.
    "Yes, I would please like a bowl of Kitsune Udon," the girl says.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-05-06 at 11:19 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "Yes, I would please like a bowl of Kitsune Udon," the girl says.
    "Of course! I'll just sit you right here...whats your name? and can I take your drink?"
    She will quickly lead the girl to a random table, write it all down on her notepad then walk over to where Usagi, Senko and Odayama is. While Kimiko watches over the girl while serving others.
    "I think I found the girl, she has this weird kimono, about as old as a genin and weirder completely white skin as if porcelain and no one seems to be noticing her but us. Its like some bad disguise jutsu. Lets make a plan on how to ambush and catch her."

7. - Top - End - #277

"Men-Ko, and no drink is needed."
    "...Wouldn't it make the most sense to wait for her to sneak out and then follow her? if she thinks we're onto her she'll just run. Or fight."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi bark. 'We dual much better in the open thank you very much!' she felt, that there were something snarky about it, but as a training freak, which most of her social life, was sharing an expired noodles with one handed eldery woman, and the time, which she was happiest in her life, was in a dual, and she kept the bite scar as a memory of it.
    Though, now, she preffered to keep hiding the scar under the scarf.
    Kimiko might be wierded out, and Senko will be wierd about it,

-----

As an illusion, she craft legs, and change her hair from red to blonde. Not very creative, just to avoid the immeadiate 'legless wonder'
    She didn't liked dresses.
    But she forced a smile, as she promised to be the best waitress, leaning her elbows on the crothces.

Usagi wishper.
    'I have a guy, who can track her. Also my Watership Squad can trap her, with enough time.'

-------
    The Big Bad Hello Kitty Say Hello
    Aemoku appear from the shadows, sending what seems like a slashing claw at Jirou-
    she won't hurt him.
    She just if his insincts are worthy respecting.Ameoku create illusionery claws, so even if she meet, it will be more of a slap.

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #279

Suddenly, the girl, Men-Ko, turns up her nose and sniffs the air. She looks to where the wait-staff(IE, you,) are congregating, her eyes grow wide, and she slowly gets up and makes her way for the door, clearly spooked by something.

"...she's getting away."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou: Think Fast
    He instantly leaps back while drawing his Five Element Tachi-the katana he made-, with his right hand, eyes and head darting around to see where the threat came from while his left reaches into his pouch. Sage dammit, he did't have time for an ambush! He had a duel later today. The more chakra he spent on this, the less he'd have to face his mother. He would have to end this quickly by using one of his Senjutsu Overload Seals to finish this lethally. He just needs to find the assailant first. He taunts
    "Whats the matter? Got tired of attacking kids? Or merely removing the bodyguard of your next target?"
    He assumes its Futility-San. Not knowing anyone else that would attack in broad daylight out of nowhere like an enemy would.

Kimiko, Yuyuyu: Think Fast
    Yuyuyu quickly decides to go around the back to cut Men-ko off from the other way, while Kimiko starts following behind Men-ko as steathily as she can, tailing her. There was no more time for talk, they had to act now.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi summon Yojimbo and drop her disguise.

'Usagi-san-'

'No time!' and jump, on the shoudlders of the bunny samurai. https://i.pinimg.com/474x/e0/e1/0e/e...characters.jpg

'After the filthy thief!' Yojimbo hop quick as fast as he can.

---------------------

'Nyohoho.' Ameoku laugh, and then spin, sending a kick
    'I guess you might be more then an overgrown Genin after all. Survive 10 seconds, and I won't slash you to death.'

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #282

Kimiko, Yuyuyu: Think Fast
    Yuyuyu quickly decides to go around the back to cut Men-ko off from the other way, while Kimiko starts following behind Men-ko as steathily as she can, tailing her. There was no more time for talk, they had to act now.
    Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Usagi summon Yojimbo and drop her disguise.

'Usagi-san-'

'No time!' and jump, on the shoudlders of the bunny samurai. https://i.pinimg.com/474x/e0/e1/0e/e...characters.jpg

'After the filthy thief!' Yojimbo hop quick as fast as he can.
    Men-Ko: Think Fast

"Ahh! Giant food with a stabby-thingy!"

Or not. The unnaturally pale girl runs from the doors with a lumbering gate that is completely opposed to her regal bearing, where she runs into Yuyuyu.

"Ah, jeez..." quickly, the girl forces her hand into the unique hand sign used for the clone Jutsu. "Yin Release: Multiple Autonomous Clones."

The street fills with smoke and when it clears there are dozens of copies of the girl. Some of them are running off towards the training fields(without splitting up, for some reason,) while others are standing around making rude gestures such as the inverted victory simple, a certain hand sign that works by expecting one finger while keeping the rest folded against their palm, or sticking out their tongue while pulling down an eye-lid.

Two of them are making out with each other for some reason. It's kind of offputting.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    Ameoku!? He thinks before ducking underneath the kick. No he can't assume the best case scenario. Disguise jutsu exists. This could be any number of ninja trying to fool him. He leaps away from her onto a rooftop, needing to get out of range of someone better and powerful than him, then he activates the seal on his blade to fill it with wind chakra, then with a slash, fire a crescent cutting wind at her.

Yuyuyu:
    She is thinking: This is a lot of clones, doing various different things how does have enough chakra for....She sees one of the clones slightly clipping through a wall but not dispelling. Not solid. Got it, these are just images. Thing is, basic clones like this generally are static or simple, so she just has to figure out which girl is taking more complex actions or reacting to things around her. There is a simple way to do that. She will cast Fool's Bribe Genjutsu, bending it a bit to produce an image and smell of Kitsune Ramen in her hand and hold it up calling out
    "Wait! You forgot your food!"
    Kimiko of course will watch for the the Men-ko that actually reacts to this, determined to not be distracted by the two kissing ones, not after her loss. She can't lose, she has to be better! When she sees a Men-ko actually react to the bluff she will try to catch her with her paper whip.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi

Usagi laugh.
    'Baka! Such cheap tricks won't work on me!' she pull needle bells, one between each pair of fingers, while crossing her arms. She spread hands, throwing the needles at eight of the characters- the soluation is simple- just hit them all fast as possible, and eventually something will hit.

Ameoku

This beastly woman grin under the mask- and with genjutsu,the grin pass through to the mask. It looks quite creepy.
    She vanish in smoke, leaving behind a ripped down hello kitty doll, apearing behind Jirou.
    'Did mommy allowed you to do this?' and slash at his back.
    Ameoku has fancier techniques, but in heart she enjoy good old taijutsu, combined with her feline abilities, for a good blood flow.

She won't kill the kid. Or at least won't go all out.
    Well. If he die, it his fault for being so weak, while agreeing being the Ottokage's deciple isn't it?

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #285

Jirou:Yuyuyu:
    She is thinking: This is a lot of clones, doing various different things how does have enough chakra for....She sees one of the clones slightly clipping through a wall but not dispelling. Not solid. Got it, these are just images. Thing is, basic clones like this generally are static or simple, so she just has to figure out which girl is taking more complex actions or reacting to things around her. There is a simple way to do that. She will cast Fool's Bribe Genjutsu, bending it a bit to produce an image and smell of Kitsune Ramen in her hand and hold it up calling out
    "Wait! You forgot your food!"
    Kimiko of course will watch for the the Men-ko that actually reacts to this, determined to not be distracted by the two kissing ones, not after her loss. She can't lose, she has to be better! When she sees a Men-ko actually react to the bluff she will try to catch her with her paper whip.
    Usagi

Usagi laugh.
    'Baka! Such cheap tricks won't work on me!' she pull needle bells, one between each pair of fingers, while crossing her arms. She spread hands, throwing the needles at eight of the characters- the soluation is simple- just hit them all fast as possible, and eventually something will hit.
    Eight of the clones are dispelled in bursts of smoke.

Meanwhile, one of the Men-Ko's that's running away stops, turns around, and shouts "I changed my mind!"

And then gets cought in the paper whip, falling to the ground and all the clones dispelling.

"...Well, I'm an idiot."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    She was faster than him, and appearing behind him, he couldn't respond so when she slashes him, with the greater power and speed of a jonin-
    Spllsssh!!
    -He suddenly shatters into a bunch of water droplets everywhere. A Water clone. Then suddenly the water use to make the clone regathers and curls into binding water tentacles to try and grab Ameoku with a voice ringing out from earlier down the street, Jirou's voice:
    "Water Release: Binding Water Ropes."
    While he maintains the ninjtsu with his hands trying to grab and strangle Ameoku. Kikenna had warned him with subtle hand signs they had used while they were having their discussion that he should be wary of a possible attacker, given that Ameoku was the more dangerous of the 'kage couple and Futility-San or someone like him was still around, so he went to the bathroom before he left and used the toilet water to create a water clone to come out before him and lure out any attackers while he followed along from behind, waiting for just this moment.

Kimiko:
    She walks up to the girl, keeping her bound and with a smug smile and a chuckle.
    "That you are, hyu-hyu."
    Yuyuyu walks over to also stand over her, letting the ramen disappear to reveal that its just a coin in her hand.
    "Alright, your caught, lets show her to Odayama and get her to wherever she needs to go."
    "and don't try escaping, or I'll make the bindings on you explode, I can do that."
    They say, keeping an eye on her and trying to pick her up and drag her around sort of? To perhaps go to Odayama to ask what they do with the culprit.

17. - Top - End - #287

Men-Ko looks Kimiko in the eyes. "But you don't want to make that this paper explode. You want to let me go."

Men-Ko is, of course, attempting to use a subtle genjutsu, This is not the Snake You're looking for, to make Kimiko obey that suggestion, but will she notice in time to resist it?

Meanwhile, Senko has finally joined the rest of you outside the restaurant. She's ditched the maid-like waitress uniform for the shorts and undershirt that she normally we're under her robe.

"I apologize for keeping you waiting but I legitimately can barely move in such restricting clothing and... I see you've captured the target..."

"You want to let me got right this second," Men-Ko reiterates, quickly, still working on the genjutsu.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-05-16 at 02:34 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

Yuyuyu:
    As Kimiko is caught in the genjutsu, beginning to slack and let go Men-ko, Yuyuyu brings down her umbrella down upon Menko's head to bonk her on the head- its a umbrella that while looking normal is reinforced with steel underneath. After all, Yuyuyu is right there, and is not caught in the genjutsu as well as being someone who is more trained to recognize that a genjutsu is happening.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

Ameoku Vs Jirou

Aneoku, jumped around, too fast for the water ropes to catch.
    She laughed with pleasure. This cruel Ottokage caged her in a position, where she has to strategize and order ninjas around(well, she liked THIS part), but in heart, she was a woman of action.
    Ameoku also was frurasted. She was hungry, her male slave husband has forgotten give her a bento box for breakfast.
    Yes, she CAN buy ramen or something, but it was beneath her.
    And maybe, just maybe, with her busy life, this was a thing, that reminded her, that at home, there is someone who love and care for her.

'Is that why the Ottokage has chosen you? You can splash water a bit?' she pretending to charge forward, but it actually a shadow clone, which she allow to get captured- instead she apeared again on the roof of another house, and jumped spinning above Jirou
    'Kitty Bomber!'- basicly a chakra empowered kick , that if she miss will make a crater in the middle of the street.

At the resturant

Usagi smile smugly.
    'Ha hahaha! I am such a big shot!'

Odayama touch his ear, where a tiny earbud is.
    'Oy, this is bad!'

He hurry and taking a takeaway meal.
    'Stay strong Jirou.' he wishper, as he hear the battle insue.
    He blink.
    'Oh. You are fast. Mmm..' he looks nervouse. 'There is a sudden matter I need to deal with, for now, question her.' and with that, he run away with... a takeaway meal package.
    (he.. has forgotten to pay.. ironicly enough)

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #290

Odayama's fine, they can just bill the cost to the village.

Men-Ko starts wriggling free as soon as the bonds slack. She explodes in a puff of smoke and something long, thin, and fast bursts out and—KLANG!

The smoke clears to reveal that the pale girl is gone, replaced by a white cobra with lavender bars astripping it's back. It's a big cobra. Nine feet from tip to snout.

And it slithered right into the downswing of the heavy umbrella.

"Ow, ow, how!" it says in the voice of the girl who just vanished. "This is excessive!"

The snake curls around and looks at you. "Fine, you win, I give up... Was just trying to have a little fun... Just don't make me go home. It's so boring there. 'Men-ko, shut up, and sit still.' 'Men-Ko, you're a white snake you're supposed to be dignified.' 'Men-Ko, shut up about noodles.' 'Men-Ko, if you don't start taking things seriously you're going to fail the tests and the Great Big Crone will eat you!' God, damn, it'll be at least a century before Big-Fat-Bat-sama needs to be replaced, there's plenty of time but no, I'm not allowed to have any fun."

"Call off your minions, Honored Sage," she says to Senko, suddenly a lot more serious. "This lowly worm won't flee."

"What?"

"Oh, I apologize, I assumed that the Sage would be in charge. Is it not the same with humans?"

"I am not a sage."

"Don't lie to me," the snake scoffs, suddenly no longer deferential. "I can smell the natural energy in your body. Enough to enter Sage Mode, but you're not in Sage Mode and you're not stone so clearly you must be a master sage who molded the senjutsu chakra for use in a future emergency."

Senko blinks. "No, that..." And then her eyes widen, as though she's realizing that she just forgot something very important.

The whites of Senko's eyes turn black and a red, fiery energy dances across her skin in splotches, leaving rough and ruddy orange-brown skin in their place.

"This entire district needs to be evacuated Now!" she shouts, sounding... Terrified.

Suddenly the splotches expand all at once and Senko erupts into a hulking figure, six-foot-six and built like the proverbial brick outhouse, her clothing stretched tight over almost grotesquely bulging muscles.

Her mouth is now too wide and full of danger like fangs, and above her brow are two horns, maybe a few inches long, the same color as her flesh that curve up and taper to a sharp point.

She looks down on you with the eyes of someone who is violently insane. "Hehehehe... Killing time!"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou Kikenna:
    She does create a crater in the ground.

But not because Jirou dodged.

Why? because he was never there. That was a non solid clone of Jirou made by Kikenna programmed to look like he was controlling the jutsu. Wherever he really is, he was hiding. But she will be too busy with a few senbon filled with paralysis poison being thrown at her from the shadows by Kikenna.
    "He was chosen because he is a good person, you bitch!"
    She calls out, taunting her
    "Don't you have your own man to play domme with? I didn't give you permission to play with him. Do I have to punish the naughty kitty?"
    Meanwhile the water tentacles will strangle the clone and poof it, then creep up behind her Kikenna distracts her

Kimiko: A Foe You Cannot Kill
    Spoiler: Brief Flashback
    Show

One Day Before She Graduated the Academy:
    She was training for the genin exam with Jirou
    "I'll be a great ninja, just you watch! I'll pass that test with flying colors!"
    "I have no doubt that will" Jirou says "But what do you define as a great ninja?"
    Kimiko stops at this and thinks the first thing that comes to her mind, the image drilled into her for entire life
    "A cool calm ninja, a plan for every eventuality, unable to be affected by anything and doing anything to complete the mission and able to kill anything in my way! What else?"
    Jirou shakes his head in a mixture of amusement and what she think she sees as....sadness?
    "Oh Kimi-chan. Soon you will learn that there are some deaths you will always regret.....and some foes you cannot kill no matter how strong you are."
    While ruffling her head affectionately. At the time she didn't understand and only pouted at her big brother doing this again.

Now? She understands all too well what he was talking about as she gazes upon Senko with mounting horror. In the short time she had known her, Senko was someone who understood her, who....was her intellectual equal, who like her in a way, someone she could relate to in ways she couldn't with anyone else. Sure Usagi and Yuyuyu were her friends to...but not in the same way. They didn't....care about the same things Senko did. She had found someone who she could be herself around more than anyone and now....she had become this berserking monster out to do nothing but kill.

She is frozen in horror, unable to move. How could she possibly fight this monster, knowing that Senko is somewhere inside there? How could she be a ninja...?
    "Kimiko!"
    Yuyuyu calls
    "The mission is complete! You don't need to be a ninja right now!"
    That snaps her out of it. She's right. Menko was caught and had given up. She no longer needed to be a good ninja...she needed to be a good friend. Kimiko's eyes narrow into a brave gaze, her brilliant mind kicking into high gear to solve this situation for everyone's sakes. She leaps up onto a building out of the monsters range and calls out
    "Yuyuyu! Call for evac, if a civilian dies who knows what will happen to her or us for allowing it? Usagi, draw her attention as long as your on the rabbit your the fastest. Menko, help Usagi or use your illusions to hide me. I need to time to set up a way to bind her."
    In the meantime Kimiko will yell at the civilians below her to start running while Yuyuyu calls on the radio to the authorities about evacuation and a "Code Senko" hoping they know what she means.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

Against The Great Snake

Usagi is surprised, but grin for herself.
    'Finally! A worthy battle!' this child grew numb to blood.
    'Ah. Right. Civilians.'
    She making a summoning seal.
    'Siju!'

Yojimbo groan. 'He will arrive. Eventually. Let's move Usagi-san.'
    Usagi lead Yojimbo to circle Senko, barraging with needle bells.
    Mostly, to make the noise to annoy and disoriente her.
    Nothing fancy for now.

-----

Aemoku parry off every senbon with her claws, with a quick spin.
    'Oh, nyohoho. So is he a mommy boy? Now I can be confident that I will be the next Ottokage. Mommy boys aren't even worthy to die by my claws. So is this how you take your clan to doom? Raising them to cry babies?''

Odayama, ran panting.
    'W-wait! Stop! Ameoku-chan!'
    Ameoku turned to her husband with a surprise.
    This might be Kikena's chance.
    On the other hand, as one of the Three Thunders, Ameoku has probably survived surprised in the past.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2020-05-24 at 05:49 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou and Kikenna:
    "No one cares about your macho rhetoric, bitch! What you gonna go on about honor to? We're shinobi, we don't fight fair. Go find a samurai if you want a manfight. Only idiots cry about their opponents not being "tough enough" and call them "mommy boys"."
    The water tentacles meanwhile try to grab Ameoku still, with Jirou stepping out of the shadows, still holding his sign.
    "Otokage. be careful. she might be Futility-San trying to fool us. She attacked me out of nowhere. Also, if expect me to die fighting you head on when I have more important things to do today, your sadly mistaken."
    He has a mother to beat, Ameoku can wait in line. Though honestly it won't be much of a change in personality in his opponents.

24. - Top - End - #294

Kimiko: A Foe You Cannot Kill
    Spoiler: Brief Flashback
    Show

One Day Before She Graduated the Academy:
    She was training for the genin exam with Jirou
    "I'll be a great ninja, just you watch! I'll pass that test with flying colors!"
    "I have no doubt that will" Jirou says "But what do you define as a great ninja?"
    Kimiko stops at this and thinks the first thing that comes to her mind, the image drilled into her for entire life
    "A cool calm ninja, a plan for every eventuality, unable to be affected by anything and doing anything to complete the mission and able to kill anything in my way! What else?"
    Jirou shakes his head in a mixture of amusement and what she think she sees as....sadness?
    "Oh Kimi-chan. Soon you will learn that there are some deaths you will always regret.....and some foes you cannot kill no matter how strong you are."
    While ruffling her head affectionately. At the time she didn't understand and only pouted at her big brother doing this again.

Now? She understands all too well what he was talking about as she gazes upon Senko with mounting horror. In the short time she had known her, Senko was someone who understood her, who....was her intellectual equal, who like her in a way, someone she could relate to in ways she couldn't with anyone else. Sure Usagi and Yuyuyu were her friends to...but not in the same way. They didn't....care about the same things Senko did. She had found someone who she could be herself around more than anyone and now....she had become this berserking monster out to do nothing but kill.

She is frozen in horror, unable to move. How could she possibly fight this monster, knowing that Senko is somewhere inside there? How could she be a ninja...?
    "Kimiko!"
    Yuyuyu calls
    "The mission is complete! You don't need to be a ninja right now!"
    That snaps her out of it. She's right. Menko was caught and had given up. She no longer needed to be a good ninja...she needed to be a good friend. Kimiko's eyes narrow into a brave gaze, her brilliant mind kicking into high gear to solve this situation for everyone's sakes. She leaps up onto a building out of the monsters range and calls out
    "Yuyuyu! Call for evac, if a civilian dies who knows what will happen to her or us for allowing it? Usagi, draw her attention as long as your on the rabbit your the fastest. Menko, help Usagi or use your illusions to hide me. I need to time to set up a way to bind her."
    In the meantime Kimiko will yell at the civilians below her to start running while Yuyuyu calls on the radio to the authorities about evacuation and a "Code Senko" hoping they know what she means.
    Civilians start running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

On the radio, the respondent is taking his sweet time.

"Code Senko... code Senko... No, there's no... Wait, oh. Weird way to write that name... Code Oni. Well, #@%^&##^*~!" Why, wasn't that an interesting and exotic profanity. "Okay, hang on, get the civilians out of there, try not to die and for the love of all the gods above try not to piss her off, we'll contact her handler and try to get a hunter-nin there as soon as possible."

...It's probably a bad sign that the handling of this situation involves one of those ninjas who are specially trained to quickly and efficiently murder a ninja and then destroy their corpse.
    Against The Great Snake

Usagi is surprised, but grin for herself.
    'Finally! A worthy battle!' this child grew numb to blood.
    'Ah. Right. Civilians.'
    She making a summoning seal.
    'Siju!'

Yojimbo groan. 'He will arrive. Eventually. Let's move Usagi-san.'
    Usagi lead Yojimbo to circle Senko, barraging with needle bells.
    Mostly, to make the noise to annoy and disoriente her.
    Nothing fancy for now.
    "Eragh!" Senko screams. Her arms stretch and chitinous spikes emerge from them as her fingers elongate and her nails turn to scalpel-like claws. "Kill!"

Senko reaches out with inhuman speed with her giant murder hands, trying to either slash Usagi or her mouth apart or force them to crash into her spikey forearms."Kill kill kill kill blood blood blood die!"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

Against Senko

Yojimbo parry off the spikes with his katana, and then jump and land on one of the roofs.
    Usagi laugh. 'Ah. Senko, you actually my kind! I'll try not to kill you!' She pull her harp bow, and shot set of booming arrows to shock Senko.

------------

at the last moment Aemouko boomed herself into the air, and landed with a spin right infront of Odayama.
    'Well, Kikena, it was fun. But sadly, The Ottokage doesn't allow me to kill you. The peace of the village and all that.' and grab Odayama's packaed food.
    'You didn't made this!' she hiss

'I.... have bought if from a restaurant?'

Ameoku has narrowed her eyes. 'You are lucky I am too hungry to argue. Don't let it ever happen again' Ameoku is arrogant, but not arrogant enough to lower her guard down around Kikena.
    'For me, the battle is over. I see that Jirou isn't a threat, and I am hungry.'
    Odayama add with a bow.
    'Please, Kikena-san. Forgive me. It's my fault, my wife in such wild mood today. It won't happen again.'

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou and Kikenna:
    When Ameoku is gone, Kikenna says
    "Yeah it better not happen, we don't have time for this nonsense."
    Jirou lets the water fall into a puddle.
    "Good it was actually her. You were right, Kikenna."
    "Of course I was. That bitch didn't even try to check where you were hiding and was doing something as stupid as toying with an opponent, she's predictable as the sun rises, she will be continue to be an obstacle, I can tell."
    "Again, we'll get to her. Wait Odayama if your here, who is watching Team 3?"
    He says just realizing that fact right now, concerned. Kimiko's a prideful sort, Senko had her...issue and he knew firsthand how reckless and thoughtless Usagi can be.

Kimiko:
    Yuyuyu's eyes widen, she cuts the radio transmission and she shouts up to Kimiko:
    "They're sending for her handler....but also a hunter nin! We need to calm her down, before they decide to kill her!"
    Kimiko in turn curses, the system had failed her.
    "Kuso!"
    Is all she says, before getting out a storage scroll and scattering a bunch of caltrops around Senko's feet by releasing them from the scroll and pouring them around her from the roof. It'll at least slow Senko down. Good thing she never decided to wear sandals.

Meanwhile Yuyuyu is trying to get people out in a more orderly manner, using her calm authoritative voice, purely visual clones imitating her to amplify her message all speaking at once and quickly pulling them away from the battle as best she can.

27. - Top - End - #297

The caltrops... seem to have no effect whatsoever. It's almost like the rough, ruddy red-brown skin isn't for show and Senko's hide is too thick for something so minor to cause meaningful damage.

The arrows seem more effective... At first. The first time Senko steps on a caltrop, she looks down at her feet. Then she looks back up at the source of the caltrops.

Senko snarls at Kimiko. Yeah, maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

And... Oh, oh, oh that's gross. Something builders out of Senko's back. Something vaguely rectangular, with rounded angles, and... And two more just out of the back of her calves, like some weirdly shaped tumors. at the same time, her right arm contorts into a weird shape, with fingers twisting around her and some kind of chitinous shell forming around it o create a sharp point, not unlike a lance of smoking. She crouches down and jumps at the same time clear blue energy pours out of the bottle of the growth and...

Well, that's chakra, isn't it? That's chakra that's visible to the naked eye and Senko is using it to rocket jump right at Kimiko with extreme speed and shoving a very large, very large pointing thing right at her.

Meanwhile

As it turns out, they never actually got around to assigning Senko a dedicated handler, since until recently the odds of a Code Oni happening we're very low.

So, in the eyes of the respondent, that means that it defaults back to her direct superior... Which would be Jirou.

Does Jirou have a radio on him? If so, he's getting a call about a Code Oni in the market district, on whatever street Udon Cafe is on. Hopefully that won't be too big an inconvenience to his plans for today. If it is, well, the Hunter Nin can handle it.

Spoiler: Code Oni
    Show
    A security protocol devised by Senko herself, named after the incident when her Bloodline's downsides first manifested within herself and she destroyed her home town with the only survivors referring to the monster who did it as a young Oni.

In the event that Senko loses control of herself in the village proper(not inside, say, her laboratory which has reinforced walls and doors that are rigged to automatically lock from the outside if extreme pressure is pressed against it, or in a training field where there are no civilians and she'd rage herself out before getting back to where she could cause serious damage,) a specific protocol is to be followed.

Her handler, if designated, is to be notified ASAP so as to be able to, well, handle the situation and a Hunter Ninja is called in to collect some specific armaments and then dispatched to Senko's location.

A thing about many Full Body Transformation Kekkei Genkai that most laypeople find difficult to understand is that their entire body is altered by the bloodline. On the surface, assuming that Senko is not using her bloodline abilities, she resembles a normal person, but internally her entire body structure is altered on every level down to the chemical to account for both her cellular control, her inherent ability to use Senjtusu, and her ability to weaponize the mutagenic effects of natural energy. If you were to say, split her open, while not completely alien inside, anyone with a basic knowledge of internal anatomy would be able to tell, say, that certain organs are shaped wrong, in the wrong place, or that she has a few extra glands.

The last one, in particular: Senko's body secretes a fluid that is attractive to natural energy, filled with enzymes that help mold this natural energy with his body's physical and spiritual stamina to form Senjutsu Chakra.

In attempting to understand her bloodline and thus be able to rid herself of it's less pleasant effects, Senko has studied this fluid and in doing so created an... Anti-Thesis, if you will. A fluid derived from her own that reacts to her natural secretions and in doing so negates it and generates the opposite effect.

A vial of this fluid is loaded into a special, larger than normal, very durable, and very, very sharp kunai. By stabbing or throwing this Kunai so that it pierces the primary gland that secrets these fluids... But itself, this does nothing, but if Senko rips it out, she'll have just enough time to close the wound before the anti-fluid, released by the act of pulling out the kunai, dissolved her Senjutsu Chakra and forcibly purges all of her accumulated natural energy back into the environment while leaving her unable to passively mold more(and thus, use most of her bloodline abilities,) for several hours.

In addition to the fact that it would effectively cripple her, the drug isn't regularly used by her for several reasons... For one, it doesn't keep well and is difficult to make, meaning that she only has a very small limited supply. For two, it only works via direct injection into the relevant glands.

The primary gland being located where a normal human's spleen would be, a Hunter-Ninja or other experts in the means of quickly killing someone by throwing implements of sharp pointy death at the places where normal people tend to rapidly bleed to death without being seen is the ideal means of dispensing the drug.

It does, however, look exactly like an assassination to someone on the outside, and, unfortunately, the exact details of the plan aren't the kind of thing that can be shared over the radio. Hopefully, the current incident will be resolved before a horrible misunderstanding happens.

If for whatever reason the drug doesn't work or isn't viable, Senko is to be restrained with a sealing tag until her current rage ends. Senko wanted something stronger but basic sealing tags were determined to be sufficient. This is plan B because, well, do you want to be in melee range with a berserk giant that's technically in an incomplete sage mode?

Should both fail, the plan is to drive something sharp and pointy in the important parts of Senko's brain. Senko insisted, she finds this preferable to a repeat of what happened to her home town but unbeknownst to her there are a tone of attached protocols that make it so reallyit only comes to this if lives are in danger.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    When he hears Code Oni, he experiences a moment of immense inward stoic sadness in which while nothing outwardly changes about his expression, he feels horrible on the inside. How did it all go so wrong so quickly? Was he responsible? He had to set this right. He couldn't do Plan A himself, he was good with a blade but this required particular amounts of precision. If only Ameoku was still here, she probably was one. But as a seal user, he could do Plan B. He was not afraid of being in melee range. Senko was his responsibility and someone he cared for not unlike Kimiko. Sealing it was. He could go get the armaments himself, but that would mean the Hunter-Nin would not get them if he fails and he isn't trained to do it as they were able to.
    "....You leave them alone for five minutes and there is a Code Oni."
    He says to Odayama with steel in his voice.
    "We're going to have words after this, Odayama. For now, come we must restrain Senko. The worst case scenario of this particular day has come to pass."
    He takes out a sealing tag and begins running and leaping towards the scene, followed by Kikenna
    "Why do you follow?"
    "I'm going to be spending a lot more time with you. Might as well see what your about, handsome."

Kimiko:
    The spike plunges into her-then poof! Turns out it was a caltrop. She had replaced herself with one when she first poured them down. One of the outlying caltrops poof revealing herself to be Kimiko who for a moment watches the blue chakra be visible if only for a moment, the possibilities flooding through her mind, then makes a handsign saying
    "Release."
    Because there was a Flashbang Tag- very similar to the explosive tag and basically just releases blinding light and deafening sound instead of force, and is almost as basic to make- placed where Kimiko had been. Right in Senko's face. But Kimiko was no fool. She couldn't be sure how long that will hold. She runs away down an empty alley way to begin placing various storage tags in preparation.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

Ameoku and Odayama

Ameoku wasn't planning going anywhere.
    Yes. She waited for a report about the Hyuaga Eye stealing mission, but not before she eat, dammit.
    She jumped to nearby roof, and start to eat with loud feline noise.

Odayama sigh. He rubb the back of his head- to others, it seems just a normal anxiouse gesture, but he switched channels between the chips he placed on people.

His eyes widened. "That not good.'
    Odayama groan, look up- at least for now Ameoku is somewhat pleased. She didn't killed anyone,so it was a succes in Odayama's book.

He has listened to the chaos....
    Ksu.
    Why is he sarounded by monster females?
    And it isn't as fun, as the harem manga he has stolen from Konoha would indicate. And it seemed the Ottokage had a sadistic pleasure, from turning his life into anti harem fantasy, where he need to nurser growing bunch of time bombs.
    Of course only his wife and mayne years ago her sister might have offered the fun aspect of it.
    Well. There were Yuyuyu. She was more or less sane, as far as he knew, one less monster to deal with.

"....I left them, to save you,Jirou-san. If it means anything.' He sort apoligize.
    He created a clone, who sealed the original self into a scroll.
    "Sensei Arrow Technique!" The clone said, jumped changing into his slooth form, throwing the scroll with all of his might before dissapearing.
    ------

Usagi think. "Keep her in place! If you give me a minute, I can put her to sleep!" Usagi say with confidence.
    Much respect to Senko, that already forcing Usagi to her strongest technique,personaly taught by the Rabbit Queen, but it required a set up.

Usagi kept leading Yojimbo to run around Senko, tossing bell needles- not aiming at Senko,rather creating a certain pattern.

A scroll fly all of the sudden in the middle of the chaos.
    The scroll explode and Odayama apear.
    "....Well.' he look around.
    "I think I need to ask for extra salary as fire fighter.' He look around quickly.
    He doesnt want to go too far, but this is seriouse.

Odayama jump at Senko shapeshifting while doing so- the essential flaw in his beast form, fake sage thing, that he couldn't walk, and was on sleep mode.

His arms became twice as long, growing claws almost meter long, his face becoming more flat, nose flattened and blacked, eyes closed and sarounded with black pattern.
    He land on Senko, his instict is to hug her, with her empowered form.

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #300

Kimiko:
    The spike plunges into her-then poof! Turns out it was a caltrop. She had replaced herself with one when she first poured them down. One of the outlying caltrops poof revealing herself to be Kimiko who for a moment watches the blue chakra be visible if only for a moment, the possibilities flooding through her mind, then makes a handsign saying
    "Release."
    Because there was a Flashbang Tag- very similar to the explosive tag and basically just releases blinding light and deafening sound instead of force, and is almost as basic to make- placed where Kimiko had been. Right in Senko's face. But Kimiko was no fool. She couldn't be sure how long that will hold. She runs away down an empty alley way to begin placing various storage tags in preparation.
    Senko screams and covers her eyes.

"Damn you Kimiko! I'll kill you! I'll Kill you and paint the streets with your blood!"

She blinks the spots out of her eyes, lands in the street, and turns to try and hunt Kimiko down...
    Usagi think. "Keep her in place! If you give me a minute, I can put her to sleep!" Usagi say with confidence.
    Much respect to Senko, that already forcing Usagi to her strongest technique,personaly taught by the Rabbit Queen, but it required a set up.

Usagi kept leading Yojimbo to run around Senko, tossing bell needles- not aiming at Senko,rather creating a certain pattern.

A scroll fly all of the sudden in the middle of the chaos.
    The scroll explode and Odayama apear.
    "....Well.' he look around.
    "I think I need to ask for extra salary as fire fighter.' He look around quickly.
    He doesnt want to go too far, but this is seriouse.

Odayama jump at Senko shapeshifting while doing so- the essential flaw in his beast form, fake sage thing, that he couldn't walk, and was on sleep mode.

His arms became twice as long, growing claws almost meter long, his face becoming more flat, nose flattened and blacked, eyes closed and sarounded with black pattern.
    He land on Senko, his instict is to hug her, with her empowered form.
    Just in time to narrowly dodge a hug from a sloth man.

Senko jumps back while lotus-like vents form along the base of the still lance-like arm. Once more visible chakra pours from them and...

RRRIIIIP!!! the lance tears off of Senko's body, leaving an arm covered in blood behind. The blood quickly burns off, revealing unmarried flesh while the lance flies...

All of two feet before it unceremoniously falls to the ground and crumbles to dust.

Senko suddenly shrinks down to normal size. At first her skin is jet black, but a wave of foreign read energy traces across her skin and she looks like a normal young girl once again.

"Oh my... Oh.. Who'd... Who did I... How many people are dead?"

She looks so small. small, scared, sad, and regretful.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Congraduations on achieving win state 1: Force Senko to use enough chakra that he Sage energy falls below the overwhelming option.

Other options would have been to use a Genjutsu to force her to sleep or calm down, bind or seal her in some way, come at her with intent to inflict harm and do enough damage that shapeshifting the wounds closed is too chakra intensive to keep up, or just surviving long enough for the Hunter Nin to get here (Which would have been in three more rounds.)

Odayama showing up and trying to grab Senko was the tipping point. If he'd shown up but not attacked Senko woulnd't have used that last attack.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-05-28 at 06:33 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks