New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto SoundITP IC 1: A Melancholy Song of Hope To Come

Kimiko:
    Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any logical reason why turning into the Sloth Slayer by itself would prevent Kimiko from grabbing the bells with her extended paper whip having not gotten close to him at all to get pushed, and no action was taken to avoid or prevent that by the sloth slayer since it seemed more preoccupied with showing its strength on some nearby piece of scenery. Thus Kimiko gets the bells
    "Guys we've already won, we just have to time the transformation out!"
    She then begins running away. Yuyuyu begins running in a different direction.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-08-09 at 11:58 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #392
    Colossus in the Playground

"Kimiko-chan?" says a semi-delirious snake, "I don't think this is about the bells anymore. I think it's a pride thing now."

"Otherwise, Senko-sama would have thrown the fight and then, while doing chores at Sloth-chan's house, have me sneak off and steal kitty-bitch-san's research notes on how she turned herself into a kitty person in a way that counts as a kekei genkai."

"...assuming I've been accurately informed about the figures of note here."

Senko hears this and drops a colossal F-Bomb as she lands in her falling punch.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-08-12 at 05:05 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground

Odayama keep waving his claws wildly, but in the end all the girls manage to get their bells.

Usagi tilt her head. 'Why do you care so much about her? I don't think she deal with Genins like we are, and I am not going to be some stuffy Anbu. so why would we care?'

Odayama snap out, and feel his pockets.
    'Ah. Oi. It seems patrolling around for few years, wasn't a great training, I guess I'll have to get back in shape again.' he rub the back of his head.

'It is your victory, so as a team, you can ask of me to do anything that is within my power. So what will it be? You can also keep this debt, if you preffer to hang it over my head, like bunch of criminals. heh'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #394

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Odayama keep waving his claws wildly, but in the end all the girls manage to get their bells.

Usagi tilt her head. 'Why do you care so much about her? I don't think she deal with Genins like we are, and I am not going to be some stuffy Anbu. so why would we care?'
    Bitchy-Kitty-san created a bloodline. Senko-sama is researching bloodlines. Knowing how to create a bloodline would be quite a boon to her research, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Odayama snap out, and feel his pockets.
    'Ah. Oi. It seems patrolling around for few years, wasn't a great training, I guess I'll have to get back in shape again.' he rub the back of his head.

'It is your victory, so as a team, you can ask of me to do anything that is within my power. So what will it be? You can also keep this debt, if you preffer to hang it over my head, like bunch of criminals. heh'
    Senko never actually thought of what she'd suggest for the favor... Off the top of her head... Well, it's a favor for the team, not a favor for her, and in the end it was Kimiko's victory.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Titan in the Playground

Kimiko:
    She looks at Senko
    "I can see that, let me know how Ameoku-san works out. I'm not going to try that myself."
    Yeah, she was just a genin and Ameoku was Anbu, she wasn't going to meddle with people of that level for jutsu yet. Her work was a work of a lifetime and one didn't accomplish such a thing by biting off more than one can chew.
    "Anyways I say that he teaches us new jutsu to use."
    "Of course you'd say that, Kimiko." Yuyuyu says "I'd rather hold it over him until I need something. Though I would like a path into being connected with more important people. But then again this might be too much to ask of a sloth-sensei like him..."
    "Oh come on, he survived a war, there has got to be something to him. and if nothing else I can adapt the sloth jutsu into some other animal."
    "perhaps, though if we can't agree on a favor now, we might just default to holding it over him until we agree on something."
    They both look at Usagi and Senko.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi smile.
    "I want a new jutsu. Who the hell know, if we will survive to take advantage as Yuyuyu say? Let's get stronger!"

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #397

"A new Jutsu is useless to me, as I cannot use most Ninjutsu or Genjutsu as I am now. It wouldn't be particularly fair to select a reward that leaves one of us out... But nor would it be fair to force Odayama-san to give us individual favors when the agreement was a singular favor for the team..."

"Refresh my memory? Does the Sound village have, hidden somewhere, an archive of information on techniques that is restricted from use by Genin but can be accessed by chunin? I will admit that my knowledge of the makeup of the village is woefully lacking since it was not actually my job to know until... Now."

"There is a technique called the Soft Physique modification... or sometimes soft body modification, though I am certain that they are the same thing. Essentially, by employing drugs and surgery one can permenantly enhance the flexibility of their moving joints and the elasticity of all bodily tissue. At a bare minimum, one becomes superhumanly flexible and agile... But with practice one gains the ability to intentionally dislocate all of their joints and move their body with chakra control, allowing them to squeeze through openings too small for a normal human to fit through and drastically improve grabbing line ability as well as stretch their appendages to a degree—master of the technique are, supposedly, able to extend their arms, legs, necks, and tongues dozens of times their natural length and move as though they have no bones at all."

"With the information, I have available to me, I've been able to learn all about how the technique is used... But I have found nothing on how to actually preform the modification."

Senko takes a moment to place her arms behind herself and stretch them, causing an audible crack as gas is forced out of her elbow joints.

"Personally, I can think of dozens of situations where being able to stretch one's limbs, contort oneself into positions that would otherwise be at best uncomfortable, and fit through openings too small to fit through normally would be useful, and that's before taking into account the shapeshifting aspects of my 'kekei genkai' and how they might synergize with such a flexible and elastic body."

"If there exists an archive of information that I do not have access to but that Odayama-san does, or can get us access to... And if not the soft physique modification, there may be other techniques that the Sound village has access to but that are normally restricted from genin that oneor more of us could find useful."

Senko had considered asking Ishikagawa-sensei if he knew anything about the technique... But he was a practically minded man. If he knew it he would have used it on himself.

..Also, she really needed to talk to him about tabling her proposal.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Titan in the Playground

Kimiko:
    "Oh well...if its for the team...then I got nothing. We can save it for later."
    "We...might need more coordination on things like this...if we're team we need to be able to make decisions as one" Yuyuyu says
    "Soft Body Technique...hm sounds useful. Anyways, if we're done here, I have paper release training to get to."
    If there is no other business to attend to, she will begin heading home.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground

'Well, as a village we are more or less about sound who go boom, or make your brain go boom.' Odayama say casually.
    'Or gadgets which do those effects. I have personal technique... hack. It's quite dangerous, but I was probably barely a bit older then you, when I used to kill a Junin of Konoha. In theory, anyone should be able to pull it off, but do it,only if you are ok with dieing, in this certain situation. You shouldn't die, if you do it right- but this is a possibilty, a lot can go wrong. But if you do it right... it's very deadly and effective.'

Pause.
    'You were taught in the academy, the Last Shout Technique? It's the most famouse technique devolped by the first Ottokage, which were one of the key reasons of Konoha's defeat. It supposed to be a suicide technque, but I have found a way to hack it.'

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #400

"No Secret chunin only Jutsu library? Okay then."

"...Though, I do not think teaching children a suicide technique would be... Perhaps we should take time to consider our options, maybe meet up independently, and consider something... I need to get back to the laboratory... I have to reevaluate a proposal I made recently... Things to discuss with people, and the like...'"

If there's nothing else, Senko makes her way back to the research laboratory and hopes to whatever Gods may exist that Jirou is still in his lab or office.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    Is as always, busy testing the rats, calmly working through the process of science to distract his mind from the conundrum of whether to tell Nozojo of his clan's secret of the tailed beast seal. On further thought Nozojo wasn't the problem: he was a kindly man. He might be forgiving and wouldn't want them to use such power for evil ends. It was was Ameoku that was the problem. She had a similar mindset to his own mother, and would want to use the seal to gain a tailed beast for the village. Senko then comes in. Ah good, an even better distraction.
    "Senko, what brings you here this time? Have you a plan to land on the moon that you care to regale me with?"
    He jokes.

Kimiko:
    She considers it then says
    "Hmm.....Sounds like something that should wait until I have more mastery or until I make paper clones to suicide attack for me, nice of you to offer though, sensei."
    "Yeah, that sounds reasonable, don't worry sensei. I'm sure we'll figure out something you can help with....."

Kimiko makes it back home, with Mitsuko waiting for her. They both awkwardly stand in the courtyard. She looks at Kimiko not sure of how to interact now she's no longer matriarch
    “....How do I talk to you?” Mitsuko wonders aloud.
    Kimiko just frowns back at her not sure what to think of any of this. Both of them had no idea what to do about this. Mitsuko sighs. Curse Jirou, all her plans will be derailed now. She could never get a hold of subtle manipulation. She'd been wielding authority so long, that she couldn't imagine going without it. Nevertheless she had to try.
    "...Sigh, anyways..."
    She turns to begin the lesson.
    “for the next jutsu to learn, you form a paper airplane with your chakra with these hand seals.”
    She demonstrates with the hand seals
    “Now don't be frustrated if you don't get it immediately, it took me years to learn it-”
    “I did it!” Kimiko proclaims having performed the same seals and produced a similar airplane, on her first try.
    “...Of course you did” Mitsuko says, feeling jealous.

12. - Top - End - #402

"No... I am a biologist, not a physicist or engineer. You might want to talk to Kimiko-san about that... Unless you have objective proof that the legend of the Sage of Six Paths creating the tailed beasts by dividing the soul and chakra of an ancient monster into Nine parts and then forging to moon as a prison for its body is true and think that experimenting with the creature's tissue will solve my problems. Then I may be interested in going to the moon."

She sounds serious, but Jirou should be able to tell that she's joking.

"No... I sm here to, eat crow, as it were... About my proposal from earlier...? My..."

Senko is speechless. This isn't common.

"I was under the impression that the Sound Village had a degree of bargaining power... I probably should have known this before now, but I did not know until a short time ago that we only had three Jounin period. I made that proposal thinking that we had something other than the Leaf Village's goodwill allowing us to continue existing, so..."

"I still think that a deal with Cloud akin to the one I talked to you about would be a good thing, but I think it should be tabled indefinitely until either the Sound village becomes more powerful or I come up with a much better way of presenting it."

"Also, the fact that the Leaf village could easily crush us if we step out of line and it is pretty much only the fact that we have a powerful suicide attack keeping us alive absolutely terrifies me."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    "...Oh. I apologize. I must've forgotten to mention that to you between my research, Kimiko, you and the missions I've had to do over the years, I've been so busy. If only I had the time to review that information you know and fill in the gaps..."
    He takes the request he was going to fill out, opens a drawer and puts it in
    "I am however glad that you see the gravity of the situation. We can put your plan into motion later when you feel like it. And if its any comfort..."
    He bends and puts a comforting hand on her shoulder.
    "I'm scared of that fact to. And I might be the one to have to negotiate with Konoha's leader someday."
    Sage help them all if Ameoku is the one to do that instead.
    "But don't worry. As we play our cards right, perhaps it'll turn out for the better, and who knows what you might achieve? You dream big. I just hope you find the means to make those dreams reality."

Kimiko:
    She picks up the airplane jutsu remarkably quickly, to the point where Mitsuko feels like she has to do better and refine her technique just to keep up a little. At the end of it, Kimiko asks
    "Oka-san....what was my father like?"
    The wind blows as the silence descends. Seconds pass.
    "You'll tell me....right?"
    ".....Tch. Yes. Someday. But not today. I'm tired and....your father is a.....complicated subject. He wasn't really a good person....telling you what he is like will be a bit of a story so....it'll have to wait for another day."
    "...Okay."

14. - Top - End - #404

"Another thing? Unless a massive number of Ronin and missing Ninja who all betrayed their respective lords and villages for sympathetic and understandable reasons turn up petitioning to join the Sound Village in the next few days, I think it might be a more productive use of my research time to hand the recipe of drugs and herbal supplements that I am using to facilitate the chakra integration process off to someone more specialized in drugs and venoms to see if they can be refined for better results and then devote some of my time to more... Active assistance in your project."

"My knowledge of formulaic written seals is limited, but I do know Senjutsu. Particularly my own senjutsu, so if any of the research I've shared with you is in use... Maybe my Enzymes in the ink, if I had to take a guess? I would sleep much more soundly knowing that many of out ninja could, at will, become ten to several dozen times more powerful"

Considering that she's seen rats berserking, and berserking is a specific trait of her own Clan's Sage Mode, she feels pretty safe in making an assumption.

"Or perhaps I should redouble my efforts to prepare for my eventual trip to Ryuchi Cave. Menko tells me that the illusions aren't normally too complex and the final test is 'do not turn to stone when injected with a massive ammount of natural energy' which... I am not at risk of... I should probably see if I can bring a seal user to slap something on me in case I go berserk though. Things could go horribly wrong if I attacked the White Snake Sage..."

"Regardless, if I pass the tests then I become entitled to the Snake's knowledge of senjutsu. Might be able to help you with your project. Might learn something that leads to a breakthrough in my own... Or I could just abuse the regenertive powers it would give me to survive modifying myself and then study my own anatomy to improve the process. The truth is, part of me has always wondered what it would be like to vivisect myself. I imagine it would hurt but what would the sensation of poking my own organs feel like besides that."

...Senko isn't joking this time.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    "If such a rare bounty of people turned up, it might be fortunate. But such betrayals can have political and legal complications, and one needs to be careful. Furthermore there is strong culture of loyalty in the shinobi nations: a common attitude is once one is a traitor, they are always a traitor. To take in such strays is dangerous, for ronin are considered wild dogs, and missing-nin, people marked for death. Thus to invite them in is invite in the trouble that comes with them.

As for helping with the seal....I'll allow it, but only on one condition: You must never tell Kimiko. She is not to help with this, not even the slightest bit. The reason why is pride reasons. That is all.

Ryuchi cave? I see. Let me know when you decide to jump into a fire from a frying pan next."

But then she talks about doing surgery on herself and he pulls her for a hug in worry.
    "...Please don't talk yourself like that. it makes me worry that your going to hurt yourself out of recklessness. Its irrational, but....I still worry."

16. - Top - End - #406

"Well... Maybe this would be a bad time to ask if you know how the modifications that allow for the use of the soft physique modification technique are preformed. I can think of dozens of uses for twenty-foot tongue and Kimiko-san seems interested in it as well."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    He raises an eyebrow
    "Well of course she is interested. Its a jutsu, that exists. She'd be interested if you talk about learning a basic wind jutsu to cut a leaf, because then she try to use it to extrapolate all wind jutsu from first principles with it. The fact that its actually useful and versatile only heightens her interest. She knows that its better to learn jutsu that are flexible and versatile first over ones with more specific and limited uses.

As for Soft Body Modification...unfortunately its a hiden jutsu only Konoha shinobi know, and speculated to only be possible because of their medical knowledge of some procedure we don't know how to do. Its not something I could teach you, and I would not have the medical knowledge to perform the modifications that are probably necessary- I am not a medic nin. My specialty is fuinjutsu. Its a shame, its real useful jutsu and is the reason why every nation is more vigilant about covering up possible cracks in buildings where security is concerned since the Third War. "

18. - Top - End - #408

"...Maybe the Snakes know it? They've been associated with the LEaf Village for years until very recently."

And then, Senko does something she hasn't had time to tell Jirou she can do yet. She rolls up her sleeve, and makes hand signs. boar, dog, bird, monkey, and ram. She bites her thumb, smears the blood on her tattoo, and "Summoning Jutsu!"

A puff of smoke, and now there is an annoyed wet cobra on the floor.

"I was taking a bath..."

"The position of snake sage is currently empty, but all previous snake sage's have been leaf ninja. Do the snakes have access to the Leaf's hidden techniques due to this relationship?"

"How the hell would I know?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi was back home.
    Now things were a bit better.
    Usagi wasn't actually fixing stuff,nor even doing shoppings- but money from her missions have improved things. Tsuru's salary went on the rent, medecine, water and electricity.
    With Usagi's money Tsuru could buy food, cleaning products and etc.
    Usagi hopped on her crotches.
    "Ah. Usagi-chan." The eldery one handed woman greeted her.
    "I hope you are hungry.'
    "Like a rabbit samurai!" The legless wonder has exclaimed.
    Tsuru made an actual stew.
    "Good, good. So how was your training today?"

Usagi has eaten with vigor. "...Hmm. I still not sure about the new snake girl."
    "You mean Senko? I told you, you should reffer to people by their name, it's disrepectful otherwise."
    - "Yeah yeah." Eye roll*
    "She seems... even more off then me."
    - "Well, from what you tell, she is. She was isolated in some lab, and even when you were away, the rabbits have befriended you '
    - "I guess this is true. She also... very smart. Sometimes, it hard for me to follow what she say. She is like science in shape of a girl. It make me feel stupid... even though, I don't care about theory anyway."
    - "Well... again. Considering her upbringing, I am not surprised. Being a ninja is a terrifying existence as it is, and her seemed over and beyond that."
    - "Yes... I guess. With Kimiko it simpler though. She is a spoiled princess who I need to surpass."
    Tsuru chuckled.
    "And what about Yuyuyu?'
    Usagi has tilted her head. "Well. She is nice and all. Almost... normal. I am sure she is hiding great power that will shock us all."
    Tsuru nodded.
    -"And... do you still think your Commander is lame?"
    -"Actually yeah. More then ever. We won him today in a challenge half time through, and we couldn't even decided what use we can do with the "wish" he has promised us. I am sure he has survived the war, by napping somewhere safe."

Tsuru laughed "There are many types of power, Usagi-chan."
    Usagi ate and sighed. "Are you by any chance a retired kunoichi?"
    "No. Just an old woman who has seen a thing or two. "

-------

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...0165151Odayama washed the dishes.
    It wasn't all that terrible day, all things considered.
    Yes. He completly knew what to do with bunch of crazy girls that in a year or two of trainings will surpass him.
    What did Odayama had to offer?
    Senko's shock stinged... it shouldn't have. Odayama was an adult man who was aware of his limits.
    He blushed when he felt a body he knew well pressed behind him.
    "....Ody-chan..." a voice purred.
    No matter how many years they were married, the shiver in his spine. (Which existed. Thank you for asking.) still tingled when Ameoku did this.

It wasn't as often as it used to, since she became the Anbu Commander.
    She hugged him from behind.
    "....Did you lost to your Genins?" She wishpered into his ear.
    Oh no.
    "Well... I am out of shape probably, the last five years I only patrolled..." he started to excuse.
    "It's a very bad look for the husband of the next Ottokage." She clawed his chest.
    Odayama loved and admired this crazy cat woman... and thought that Anbu Commander was probably the best role for her.
    Leadership over the whole village was something else.
    "...I will train." He promised with a whimper.
    She tossed him through the window, and jumped after him.
    "Oh. Yes you will."
    It.... was a diffrent kind of activity then he hoped for.
    But he probably deserved it.
    Training could be fun. Whatever. Why not?
    -----

The labs.
    For Senko and the labs as whole things were changing.
    Jirou got more busy with his duties, and Nozojo- https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/00...6-facc9867c664
    The second Ottokage were paying more and more visits, quite often in Jirou's absence.

If Jirou is a father-ish figure for Senko, Nozojo might sort of uncle-ish figure, when ever he see her, he bring her crappy candies like likritz, and say "sup"

This evening Jirou has left for Ottokage in trainings stuff, Nozojo enter the labs, looking specifcly for her.
    Which is wierd- he always paid her a direct attention as an after thought, she never was the center of his attention.
    Also, he was here already this morning before her mission.

"Yo." Nozojo say casually when he find her.
    He looks worse then ever, tired beyond comperhesion, but his constant smile on his face.
    "I know you are busy, Senko-chan, but can you spare me five minutes of your time?'
    Some are able to resist his charms. (Which Jirou at least know, are backed up by something more sinister then natural charisma), but no one has blamed him for expressing arrogance, if nothing else- paying respect to all people of all social classes and ages.
    "Just couple or so of quesions."
    No crappy candies this time...
    ------

Jirou alongside his fiance arrive to the Fukaimi clan household. Unlike most clan household, there is no clear border in the form of fence or the like.
    It near impossible to sneak on mature Fukaimi shinobi, and their household is as impossible to sneak as impossibility exist.

There are three long houses with pagoda astetic.
    One with yellow roof- the woman house. Where the single women lived, .flowery garden has sarounded the women house.
    A poor looking elder woman is getting out bowing her head with respect;

One of the elements of Fukaimi's status is their charity and intrest free loans.
    They live in minimal materlasticly, they trust their body and spirit more then any weapon or gadget, so they have relativly lot of unused money,which they to support the poor, and give intrest free loans to help low status people to buy or improve their homes, or even open a small buisness.
    Money viewed as too material to waste thought on, for men, so thr Fukaimi women are the ones to run this semi underground bank- they also keep money which citizens put for savings, not asking for money, unless offered.

It gave them enhanced influence and networking among the citizenry, even if quite annoying most shinobis with their self rightounse, and disrespect toward kunoichis.
    The young women tended the vegtable garden,and cleaned and fixed the household in general, wearing long dress.
    All those women have collected their hair in buns
    While the married women marked themselves by covering their hair in headress.
    Some younger teen girls took a glimpse at Jirou and blushed, then running away from their "sinful thoughts" which in other girls their age would have been translated to
    "Ah. This guy. He is kind of hot."
    The more mature women, or older teens bowed their heads with respect.

The other house in the household is identitcal, but with an orange roof, made for the single men.
    They had a rock garden around the house and a training ground.
    They are seen medidating or training.
    Sometimes older ones instructing the younger ones.
    Noticable is Mayuwo-another memeber of the "hope generation", in squad 1 under the command of Nini Nekazuko, sister Ameoku, and what Jirou care about more the only one with comparable grades and proceved power to Kimiko.
    He sit on rock, his Fukaimi tradional training clothes(https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...92e255c26aeff3

Are soaked from sweat and his shaved forehead shine in the light of the moon
    His bushy eyerows frown in conceration.

Someone- his older brother? Just some clan senior to him stand by his side.

"....523" Mayuwo say.

The senior Fukaimi sigh. "It... quite close. But you are overstamating."
    "How far is it?" Mayuwo ask with an annoyed tone.
    "Really... you should take a break-" the senior teen say.
    "HOW FAR?" Mayuwo demand, shaking.
    "499 ants in the nest under the rock. But-"
    "I guess I'll skip dinner today as well.' Mayuwo say returining to his setoic expriession.
    "You are already fasting for three days. You are going too far, beside... we sre required to greet the Head Clan of Ishikawa... please." He tell Mayuwo with concern.
    "Ah. My apolgies." He jump of the rock,and bow deeply.
    "Ishikawa-sama. Please forgive my apearance, I was distracted by the need to grant the village a better shinobi. Shall I lead you to the main house?'

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #410

Labs

"I have more than enough time to answer a few questions, Lord Otokage."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Labs

"I have more than enough time to answer a few questions, Lord Otokage."
    'Good. Good.' Nozojo take a seat in strange pose, on of the chairs.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZd2G2fVIAADwMq.jpg

'So.. do tell me. What do you think of the society outside of this facility? Are you happy facing it?' he ask
    'What do you think so far of your teammate. You can tell me, right? We are practically... siblings.'
    Usually Nozjo radiate cheerful calmness, even if sometime somber.
    But right now... something feels.. intense in his attitude.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #412

"The society outside of these walls is... Flawed. The sound village is supposed to be something new, but it is making a lot of the same mistakes as the villages that came before. The Clans, for one, have too much power and are permitted to hoard knowledge that could, if it were shared, drastically improve the quality of all of the village's ninja and life in the village indefnitely. I understand that the Anbu-commander created a bloodline from scratch?

"My research into augmenting ninjas genetically, comingling chakras to create a stronger chakra, and grafting Kekei Genkai to others? I shouldn't have to do this. Such a thing should have been done decades ago independently by every village. I should be standing on the shoulders of giants instead of creating everything from scratch.

"Truthfully, sometimes I think I would be less frustrated with life if I was still living on my own, running around naked in the forest like when I was younger, but there are no books in the forest and I would be without the resources I need to manage my condition."

"As for my new teammates? Kimiko-san is a rather interesting conversation partner. I imagine she'd be an interesting research partner if it wasn't for the fact that the clans would have my head if they knew I was planning to mass replicate every Kekei Genkai the village has access to, particularly my vested interest in grafting multiple bloodlines to myself so that I can balance my chakra necessitating keeping the exact details a secret."

"Yuyuyu-san's response to my joking about vivisecting her was to ask where the consent form was. She's certainly an... interesting person."

"As Usagi-san... She's difficult to place. Mostly, I think that she and Kimiko-san would work together better if they just kissed already."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Titan in the Playground

"The society outside of these walls is... Flawed. The sound village is supposed to be something new, but it is making a lot of the same mistakes as the villages that came before. The Clans, for one, have too much power and are permitted to hoard knowledge that could, if it were shared, drastically improve the quality of all of the village's ninja and life in the village indefnitely. I understand that the Anbu-commander created a bloodline from scratch?

"My research into augmenting ninjas genetically, comingling chakras to create a stronger chakra, and grafting Kekei Genkai to others? I shouldn't have to do this. Such a thing should have been done decades ago independently by every village. I should be standing on the shoulders of giants instead of creating everything from scratch.

"Truthfully, sometimes I think I would be less frustrated with life if I was still living on my own, running around naked in the forest like when I was younger, but there are no books in the forest and I would be without the resources I need to manage my condition."

"As for my new teammates? Kimiko-san is a rather interesting conversation partner. I imagine she'd be an interesting research partner if it wasn't for the fact that the clans would have my head if they knew I was planning to mass replicate every Kekei Genkai the village has access to, particularly my vested interest in grafting multiple bloodlines to myself so that I can balance my chakra necessitating keeping the exact details a secret."

"Yuyuyu-san's response to my joking about vivisecting her was to ask where the consent form was. She's certainly an... interesting person."

"As Usagi-san... She's difficult to place. Mostly, I think that she and Kimiko-san would work together better if they just kissed already."

Nozojo laugh.
    'Yes, I do quite the crappy job, ain't I?' he laugh, for a moment too long for this laughter to be nice.
    'Honesty. Something our disgusting world, most certainly lacking.' pause.
    'Quite the great ambition, and somewhat.. wholesome. Most of my generation are driven by despair and hatred.'
    his eyes are covered in shadow.
    'So...you would say... that you are.. filled with hope?'

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #414

"I am planning to commit seppuku if I don't have my homicidal rages under control by the time I turn eighteen. You tell me if I am filled with hope."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou alongside his fiance arrive to the Fukaimi clan household. Unlike most clan household, there is no clear border in the form of fence or the like. It near impossible to sneak on mature Fukaimi shinobi, and their household is as impossible to sneak as impossibility exist.

There are three long houses with pagoda aesthetic. One with yellow roof- the woman house. Where the single women lived. flowery garden has surrounded the women house. A poor looking elder woman is getting out bowing her head with respect;

One of the elements of Fukaimi's status is their charity and interest free loans. They live in minimal materialism, they trust their body and spirit more then any weapon or gadget, so they have relatively lot of unused money,which they to support the poor, and give interest free loans to help low status people to buy or improve their homes, or even open a small business. Money viewed as too material to waste thought on, for men, so the Fukaimi women are the ones to run this semi underground bank- they also keep money which citizens put for savings, not asking for money, unless offered.

It gave them enhanced influence and networking among the citizenry, even if quite annoying most shinobis with their self righteous, and disrespect toward kunoichis. The young women tended the vegetable garden,and cleaned and fixed the household in general, wearing long dress. All those women have collected their hair in buns. While the married women marked themselves by covering their hair in headdress. Some younger teen girls took a glimpse at Jirou and blushed, then running away from their "sinful thoughts" which in other girls their age would have been translated to
    "Ah. This guy. He is kind of hot."
    The more mature women, or older teens bowed their heads with respect.

The other house in the household is identitcal, but with an orange roof, made for the single men. They had a rock garden around the house and a training ground. They are seen meditating or training. Sometimes older ones instructing the younger ones. Noticable is Mayuwo-another member of the "hope generation", in squad 1 under the command of Nini Nekazuko, sister Ameoku, and what Jirou care about more the only one with comparable grades and perceived power to Kimiko. He sit on rock, his Fukaimi traditional training clothes(https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...92e255c26aeff3

Are soaked from sweat and his shaved forehead shine in the light of the moon. His bushy eyerows frown in concentration. Someone- his older brother? Just some clan senior to him stand by his side.
    "....523" Mayuwo say.
    The senior Fukaimi sigh. "It... quite close. But you are overestimating."
    "How far is it?" Mayuwo ask with an annoyed tone.
    "Really... you should take a break-" the senior teen say.
    "HOW FAR?" Mayuwo demand, shaking.
    "499 ants in the nest under the rock. But-"
    "I guess I'll skip dinner today as well.' Mayuwo say returning to his stoic expression.
    "You are already fasting for three days. You are going too far, beside... we are required to greet the Head Clan of Ishikawa... please." He tell Mayuwo with concern.
    "Ah. My apologies." He jump of the rock,and bow deeply.
    "Ishikawa-sama. Please forgive my appearance, I was distracted by the need to grant the village a better shinobi. Shall I lead you to the main house?'
    Jirou:
    "No need for forgiveness, you did nothing wrong. But I would it'd be honored if you did lead me, yes."
    "Don't worry kid." Kikenna says with a cat-like smile "Hearing the movement of enemies is easier. They just want to overtrain you so they can boast. But yeah don't skip food, you'll die."
    She turns to Jirou while flaunting her scantily clad figure.
    "By the way did you see all those girls blushing and running away? I think they like me. Might have to try them later, y'know what they say about forbidden Fukaimi fruit..."
    "....Sure lets go with that."
    Its not as if he wanted such attention anyways. Though he wonders what force of chaos he has unleashed upon the Fukaimi by bringing Kikenna here...

26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

"I am planning to commit seppuku if I don't have my homicidal rages under control by the time I turn eighteen. You tell me if I am filled with hope."
    Nozojo get up with an amused expression.
    "False hope, eh? Good." And with that... he turn and walk away.
    Usually Nozojo is quite obssesed with the concept of hope. Especialy on the radio. He came up with the term 'The Hope Generation"

He grab few documents on his way out

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Jirou:
    "No need for forgiveness, you did nothing wrong. But I would it'd be honored if you did lead me, yes."
    "Don't worry kid." Kikenna says with a cat-like smile "Hearing the movement of enemies is easier. They just want to overtrain you so they can boast. But yeah don't skip food, you'll die."
    She turns to Jirou while flaunting her scantily clad figure.
    "By the way did you see all those girls blushing and running away? I think they like me. Might have to try them later, y'know what they say about forbidden Fukaimi fruit..."
    "....Sure lets go with that."
    Its not as if he wanted such attention anyways. Though he wonders what force of chaos he has unleashed upon the Fukaimi by bringing Kikenna here...
    Mayuwo blush and look away from Kikena.
    "....Very well. The Abbot has asked to not refuse your request unless it bresk our rules..." he pant and his stomach groan.
    "...I won't offend you.'he say in somewhat setoic tone.
    He try to ignore Kikena.
    He has enough of those taunts from his Sensei.
    The Fukami guys have similiar reactions to Kikena- the younger ones, like Mayuwo are scared for their purity, blush and hide behind rocks, the older ones, actually less gracefull then their female counterparts, trying to look setoic and uncaring...
    But Kikena know probably better. But if nothing else, they try to be good hosts, regradless of what guests they get.

Mayuwo, the promised heir. By estimates, he and Kimiko will be the first chunins of their class,and later Jounins.
    Mayuwo lead their them to the mainhouse- which sort of a mansion- there, married couples lived with their young children, there were the dinning hall, and the center of the clan in anyway, were there.
    Set of gongs have sarounded the main house.
    Near the house, a young girl, probably six years old?
    Stand and stare. This might be Sukkunai Fukaimi- the girl frlm the kinder garden where Kimiko has worked once. If she has told him the details about this mission..
    Sukkunai is shy and timid, but shown great potential, already able to use a clan technnique, despite no one teaching her.
    Mayuwo frown. 'Why aren't you in the kitchen helping our mother?'
    He scolded her.
    '..." the girl squeaked, and ran away, her long earlubes dangling.

"My apologies. No matter how I try... she keep this wierd passive defiance."
    Before the dinning hall, there is an entrance room.
    A teen girl, offer to take Kikena's sandals/shoes and place it special shelf, offering tradional home slippers.

Mayuwo offer the same service to Jirou, doing it with the same seriousness he trained his ears to count ants.
    Double wooden door are opened to reveal a large yet humble looking dinning hall, the tables are set im l_l form.
    At the other end of the room sit the abbot- head kf the family in ceremonial robes.
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/66d56e41...a97ef74e7f.jpg

This is Giyatsu Fukaimi 50 years old. Calm. Collected.
    Nozojo added gossip that he is secretly addicted to gamblings, and that his mother is the one who actually run the clan.
    People are sitting on tatamis, Giyatsu has kept a place near him. And unless, they were told about Kikena's arrival... only one seat is saved.
    It seemed they have considered this visit a reason to celebrate- the rice is offered with some spice and beside water, fruit juices are also on the table.

Giyatsu get up,and bow his head.
    'What a honor to have a man like you here! Come! Sit with us." He say with a smile.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #417

"May I enquire as to what it is you just took, Lord Otokage? I mean, you may be in charge of the village but there are procedures in place."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

"May I enquire as to what it is you just took, Lord Otokage? I mean, you may be in charge of the village but there are procedures in place."
    '"Well.. it is a mystery. Isn't it?" He smile, and keep walking out.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #419

Senko does a few things.

First, she deliberately breaks her left index finger. If there is some genjutsu being used on her to fool her senses into perceiving the man she is speaking to as the Otokage, the pain of the break should snap her back to her senses.

As she does this, she starts focusing senjutsu chakra into her right arm and both legs. This is normal, as she regularly vents senjutsu chakra by using this technique, so the real Otokage won't think it's at all unusual, if he's been here so often.

Finally, and concurrent with the other two actions, she follows him.

"Sir, with all due respect I must insist on proper procedures being followed."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

Senko does a few things.

First, she deliberately breaks her left index finger. If there is some genjutsu being used on her to fool her senses into perceiving the man she is speaking to as the Otokage, the pain of the break should snap her back to her senses.

As she does this, she starts focusing senjutsu chakra into her right arm and both legs. This is normal, as she regularly vents senjutsu chakra by using this technique, so the real Otokage won't think it's at all unusual, if he's been here so often.

Finally, and concurrent with the other two actions, she follows him.

"Sir, with all due respect I must insist on proper procedures being followed."
    Senko did had a good call- the image of second Ottokage dissapear like a bad dream, as they are in the corridor.
    Instead turning back to her she see character wearing a anbu mask of heyna, with a crack between the eyes, a too long military coat, with sleeves longer then his arms. Around his neck he wear two pieces of the broken forehead protector of the sound. He probably a bit taller then her. Or the same height.
    "Sorry my feelings the Ottokage has broken the character. How unproffesional of me.' Under the sleeves he does something and the light is turned off.
    "But I only mean to help. I am on YOUR side.'
    Few murmurs, as shinobis trying to understand why the power fell down. In a moment or two, they won't be alone.

------
    My previouse Avater