New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto SoundITP IC 1: A Melancholy Song of Hope To Come

Kimiko:
    She considers the swords to distract her from the fact Usagi killed someone.
    "...How'd they get katanas? Wakizaishis are whats standard issue that ashigaru would still have if they deserted. Katanas are a bit harder and more material-expensive to forge. And they didn't have crossbows, were they just stupid? Or did they not know how to get more ammo?"
    "Maybe when they deserted they somehow killed some fledgling samurai fresh out of the academy and took their swords."
    "you really think thats possible?"
    "I mean it was war, and nations tend to cut the training down so as to replace their numbers faster during those."
    "Uh-huh. Odayama-taichou, what do we do with the two who are unconscious?"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #512
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou?
    ----------

Usagi's mind worked in ways that sometimes have merged the darker aspects of childhood and adulthood. .
    If her mind has registred that she just KILLED a human being Usagi has hidden it well.
    "Hahaha!' Usagi laughed in victory. https://media.tenor.com/images/70cbe...3f90/tenor.gif this didn't sounded like a healthy laughter
    "In your face! And chest and stomach! Who is the cripple now, you punk?!"
    Usagi bent to collect back the arrows with nonchallant expression. "Great work Usagi-san. He ain't as bad as wolves, but the world is still a better place without him."

He also look at the bandits. "They must be grave robbers. Let's send them to grave."

"No!' Odayama jumped, standing between the blood thirsty twelve years old girl and a samurai rabbit.
    "Those are poor and desprate people! They can serve their punishment and get back to society!"
    His expression look sad and dissapointed.
    "Usagi... how can you kill... so carelessly? And... isn't it your first kill?"

Usagi's eyes were covered in shadow as she stripped the bandana off the the dead bandit, keeping it as a trophy.

"We are ninjas." She say coldly. "We kill. Just because I am young, doesn't mean I should care. They wouldn't. I am not a weakling, yes, something terrible happened to me. But I am strong!"

Odayama shake his head. '....Our world is a sad place..." he sigh. He bite his thumb and summon.
    "Palanquin team! Carry those." He point at the living bandits as he tie their hands.
    Two cats with topknots appear carrying a palanquinhttps://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/trad...-105424013.jpg
    "We will take them to the nearest town,and let the ashigaru police to deal with them.'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #513
    Colossus in the Playground

"Usagi-san? You need to help more than I do..."

"I have mapped out our route, the closest settlement... We will have to rush if we want to make it before nightfall. Either someone carries the Miko or we are responsible for feeding the bandits tonight... And will have to be careful with what we say or do"

"We could just leave them here. I am certain that they have learned a valuable lesson about accosting travelers and it is really not our responsibility... Or, they spoke about "selling" people, presumably either into black-market slavery or for... parts. To be complicit in something so morally reprehensible? We could execute them and turn their bodies over in case there are bounties. I have got a cadaver-storage scroll on my person."

"Or we could tie them to trees and send a cat or rabbit back to the village to let someone there make the judgment call?"

"Odayama-san, with all due respect you seem to have chosen the most impractical option."
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    He was lost in thought for a moment, staring at the array of equipment and doing math in his head. Then snaps out of it.
    "Huh, what? Oh right. Uuuh....sure, if that surgery is what is needed to protect this village. Its not as if I'm doing anything of this for myself."

Kimiko: Be a Total Vegeta About This
    In response to Usagi she suddenly shouts
    "S-so what? I am strong to! I'm Kimiko Ishikawa, Heiress of the Ishikawa clan, I can end their lives whenever I want to, BAKA! Acting so tough just because your first kill, ha! I've killed twice I can do a third! I just don't feel like it right now because ah.....yeah. practicality. What Senko said! We should think practically!"
    How could Usagi be.....more talented at this!? How could she kill without feeling?
    "You mean killed once?" Yuyuyu asks with an eyebrow raised
    Kimiko realizes her mistake there and backpedals.
    "Yes! That! Thats what I meant. I got confused thats all. I just want to uuh.....interrogate them about where they would sell those slaves. Yeah. But if is practical to end their lives right here, I'll execute them both off quickly, anything she can do I better! or if we decide to tie them up I got rope in my scrolls!"
    "Wait....can't we hand them over to people who could interrogate them about where they were going to sell people? That might be useful to know. Might give us a follow up mission and more pay. Just saying." Yuyuyu points out.

5. - Top - End - #515

"Kimiko-san? Killing is not a good thing. Killing is sometimes necessary, but whoever taught you that you need to kill to be a worthwhile person, even a worthwhile ninja, themself deserves to be killed for the damage they tried to inflict on you."

"But I am just the girl that killed her own parents and slaughtered an entire village of dozens when I was just six. What do I know about killing?"

"If we wish to find out where they might have been selling people, contacting the village with a summon and requesting someone to pick them up would probably be the best bet."

"...Was the person you killed the one called Futility-san? Becuase he is still alive. He attempted to steal sensitive documents from the laboratory the other day."

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Titan in the Playground

Kimiko:
    "I....I know that, we've already been over this without you! I-I-I just....wanted to contribute is all. And....who taught me that is none of your business!"
    Upon hearing the Futility-san was alive her eyes widen and her expression goes into one of rage.
    "That bastard....is ALIVE!? I.....failed!? Kusooo! He tricked me! I'll kill him! I'LL KILL HIM! I'm Kimiko Ishikawa and I do not leave a job unfinished! I was celebrated by the entire village for that victory! And it was all a LIE!? Grrerrraaaah! I feel like such a fool!"
    She kicks one of the bandits while they're down in anger. She simmers down a bit.
    ""....I'll tie these....low lives....up, then. We don't have time to baby-sit such scum."
    She will do so and leave the summoning to someone else.

7. - Top - End - #517

"...I fought him. If you defeated him, your job is done and your honor unsullied by the fact that he yet lives. Ishikawa-sensei is looking into it, and I trust him to make the right choices in how to deal with the fugitive."

There's something that Senko isn't saying, but...

Senko has also decided in her head that she is not going to let Kimiko-san know that she has Paper release or how she got it until she talked it over with a few people who know people better than she does. Kimiko clearly has a violent pride issue and Senko would rather be friends than be badly injured.

...And then Senko remembers that she may have to disrobe if she doesn't want her robes ruined by either the White Snake Sage's teeth or the possible transformations she may go through, which would reveal that her skin is currently made of paper.

Great...

"Though... We may have to speak privately when we make camp for the night, you and I."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou

'Alright. But I must be fair- though, the model I have designed for you, is more refined then mine, it probably isn't perfect. I suffer from side effects of growing headache with each use, and sometimes, even motion sickness, even while standing. Your side effects SHOULD be less troublesome, but you need to be aware of this.'
    He pull out a tiny device similiar to his own'It's sort of an antena thing. Also, it doesn't give you the ability to RELEASE radio waves, only to manipulate them. So if you are still ready...-'

Team 3

Odayama sigh. 'I know a nearby village. Some of them are reformed bandits. Most of them are broken and desprate men. I guess the cats can deal with them without us...'
    'But about questioning... yeah, that true. It is bothersome. But I doubt they know anything..'
    he think aloud.

Usagi almost hiss at Senko. 'I don't need help! I am not helpless! And... wha-t?'

Odayama sigh. 'There were reports of someone like the guy we have defeated, attacking other members of the Hope Generation, but we can't be sure this is the same guy- transformation jutsus, aren't that hard after all, how ever, I am worried that you were attacked, Senko-chan, are you alright?.'

Usagi were about to be competative with Kimiko again, but had to ask Senko. 'Woha, and how did you deal with all the acid?'

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #519

"He did not seem too keen on fighting me. He was mostly tying to get away with th documents he took... Though, he did seem to want to know how I got on with the three of you. He impersonated Lord Otokage and interviewed me... Honestly, I should have known it was an imposter when he did not try to pawn off cheap candies on me."

"He did not use the acid on me... Though he did attack another researcher with it as a distraction and at that point, I prioritized the life of a comrade over capturing an enemy..."

"...And, I am fine. I was a bit rattled, but any injury I supposed that day was the result of my own impulsiveness rather than any direct harm from..."

"But... Being out in the open is not the best time to discuss such things in detail."

After sending a messenger to people who can more properly deal with the bandits, you make your way along the road and the rest of your day is uneventful.

After a while, Senko continues to practice the mist generation technique.

Eventually, you break for the night and, finding a good place, set up camp.

"If we can avoid potential eavesdroppers, now would be the time to discuss the intruder's attack in detail."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Titan in the Playground

Odayama nod
    'Fine. Then let's just question the bandits, shall we? I guess it can be count as a training as well. Yuyuyu? I feel it might be your thing'

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #521
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    "It never is perfect." he says with a shrug.
    "Lets get it done then."

Kimiko:
    She will discuss with Senko the details of the attack a distance away from the interrogation.
    "Alright, tell me then. I need to be prepared in case that jerk comes for us again."

Yuyuyu:
    She will approach one of the tied up bandits, use Disguise jutsu to appear older, bustier than she actually is, take an elegant stance wither umbrella unfurled behind her then wake him up.
    "Why Hellooo, Bandit-san~. I noticed that you were desperate for money, so desperate that were trying to attack little ol' me! How incredibly silly of you! You should've known better, you really should. But such silliness can be forgiven, if you are so kind as to tell me where you were going to sell people, hm? Don't worry, you'll be safe if you tell, at a little village full of people who went through what your going through and will be able to help! I'll even throw in a little offer of my own and cast a harmless genjutsu on you that will make you experience the taste of your favorite meal as if your eating it if you kindly inform us! How does that sound, Bandit-San?"
    She looks at him with an enchanting, alluring stare and a confident smile, her voice all sweetness and honey.

12. - Top - End - #522

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Jirou:Kimiko:
    She will discuss with Senko the details of the attack a distance away from the interrogation.
    "Alright, tell me then. I need to be prepared in case that jerk comes for us again."
    "...He seems to be... Mentally ill. He claims to be the result of research, not unlike my own, in combining bloodlines and based on his surgically altered appearance... And the fact that he has at least four kekkei genkai: The hearing abilities of the Fukaimi and Komoro, dead bone pulse, and paper release."

"Based on the way he acts... The things he says and does... It seems to me that the experiments done to him have driven him insane... He is just a child Kimiko, he is like.. My age. I... I could probably cure him if I knew what the hell was done to him but... This whole thing is a complicated situation that does not have an easy answer... This is why..."

"You are a nice person. You should not have to make a judgment call like that. Please, leave it to sensei. He will make the right choice."

"And... I was somewhat rattled... He bled, when I neutralized his enhanced hearing by screaming. I collected some of his blood and did something... Stupid and impulsive."

Senko pulls back one of her sleeves just enough to show that her skin is no we made of over strips of paper.

"...There was an... Unexpected reaction between cells and my own bloodline... I'm slowly recovering, but... I am telling you this becuase I do not think I can hide it from you or the others long term and..."

She replaces the sleeve.

"Ishikawa-sensei does not seem to mind, but I am still working on a cover story or means of... Not reparations, but... If you could keep this on the down-low? I would rather not be forced to marry into the clan of tuberculosis, the clan of bats, or the clan of backward bigoted monks to preserve their monopoly on their specific powers."
    Jirou:Yuyuyu:
    She will approach one of the tied up bandits, use Disguise jutsu to appear older, bustier than she actually is, take an elegant stance wither umbrella unfurled behind her then wake him up.
    "Why Hellooo, Bandit-san~. I noticed that you were desperate for money, so desperate that were trying to attack little ol' me! How incredibly silly of you! You should've known better, you really should. But such silliness can be forgiven, if you are so kind as to tell me where you were going to sell people, hm? Don't worry, you'll be safe if you tell, at a little village full of people who went through what your going through and will be able to help! I'll even throw in a little offer of my own and cast a harmless genjutsu on you that will make you experience the taste of your favorite meal as if your eating it if you kindly inform us! How does that sound, Bandit-San?"
    She looks at him with an enchanting, alluring stare and a confident smile, her voice all sweetness and honey.
    "Werren't you a ten-year-old five minutes ago? Also, seriously, are you retarded? You might rob people because you're desperate, but what makes ou think we'd be selling people as slaves and organ banks if...? Bitch, please. We do this because we want to. You think I couldn't be a rice farmer? I'm a bandit because **** society and **** law, I do what I want and never really got that whole 'don't hurt people' bullcrap when the only difference between me and some Kage or Fuedal Lord is that when they steal it's called taxes and when they enslave it's called civic duty."

"Besides, Tobio was the one with the Yakuza contact, and he seems to have come down with a nasty case of arrow in the liver. And lung. And heart. I couldn't tell you even if I... Did you think we were just auctioning people off some block in the woods or something? Nah, it's a drop-off, we give them to some Yakuza tough in one place and they tell us where we can find the money. Never meet in the same place twice."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi blush a bit and look away as Yuyuyu do her thing.
    "....How degrading.'
    She tilt her head as Kimiko and Senko go a bit farther... she release Yojimbo, and crawl and sneak as fast as she can to overhear them.

Odayama let's them have their private conversations.
    He sigh. "Oi oi. Not only that you are screwing with your karma, you are also idiot about it."
    With his hands on his hips.
    "Well, if to talk in your launguage, the Damiyo and the Ottokage can back their "theft", with REAL violence." He pull a kunai, nearing his throat.
    "Beside, you attack on random, with no rules or reason." Almost senesually? He move the kunai slowly to the bandit's hands.
    'So what are hands are good for? No way I am allowing you go around and hurt OUR control." Odayama sound... very cold, radiadting beasly dominance.
    '...It has been a long time for me, since I have tortured someone. Do I have reason not to excersize it today?"

- - - Updated - - -

Nozojo nod.
    "Then sit down. I'll do it quickly."
    Nozojo with skill and exprience, make a tiny cut behind Jirou's ear, exposing a nerve, that somehow connect to the rest. He clean the area with medical alcohol, and then connect the device into it, and merging it with a tiny (i dont even know how this called-https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTHQPR-1u06AEKsaN60WvzgN-qlT1TzX5WsdCLMs0eD3thKC_d7Cw0FfwMcFgTEbxG-geoLUaQ&usqp=CAc this. It's a medical equipment actually. A bit of ouchy)
    Wiring the nerve to the device by burning it together. Then closing the skin over it, burning the skin to close.
    "Here we go. You should be able to hear radio waves, when you tap it.'

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    He taps it experimentally.

Yuyuyu:
    She dispels her jutsu and more matter of factly says as Odayama plays bad cop
    "Well? Do you see what your anger has gotten you? I was making a generous offer to somebody who attacked me and my comrades, being merciful to someone so weak that they posed no threat to me. My leader here however, has seen war, and is far more unkind when he needs to be. Unfortunately, if he orders me to stand aside while he does whatever he wants to you...I wouldn't be able do a thing about it. He is my superior after all.

As for kages and feudal lords, by your own admission your nothing but a pettier more pathetic version of what your defying. Not untrue, but at least when those people do it? There tons of people who don't have to because of them. Thats civilization, in a nutshell: as many people trying to live on equal terms as possible while authority steps in when that fails. So.....how far does this authority here, need to step?"

Kimiko:
    “Hyu hyu hyu...”
    Kimiko chuckles back with a smug shark grin on her face.
    “I knew it! I knew that going for genetic manipulation early would prove unsafe for acquiring kekkei genkai. My decision to stick to fuinjutsu and try to emulate them through sealing was completely correct. Thanks for proving that with your foolish action to obtain them without knowing the risks of what would happen. For all you know, you just made yourself die a slow poisonous or cancerous death, who knows how horrible I would have it? Though given Futility-sans situation, I think I know the answer. That said, you are a friend of mine and I am concerned, so I Kimiko Ishikawa am happy to help solve this mess you put yourself in, with my brilliance here there is no doubt that we'll succeed.

You having Paper Release however....Hm....your right, you don't want to make that public, it wouldn't be a four-way political struggle to adopt you, and Jirou-anikii might be forced to participate in that in Ishikawa's favor just to make sure your not used against him. My mother would most certainly try to adopt you if she was still the matriarch. Given that he is becoming Otokage, it would complicate his position. As for me, your a foolish fool if you think you can ever compete with me who has years to learn the tried and proven techniques for my own bloodline! Your not competition, your an infant taking their first steps. The only one can teach you is me, why would I make sure you could surpass me at my own craft?”

She knew that her mother was the only one who could teach more, and Senko talked about killing so...its not as if she'd have any other option. There was one thing that bothered her about what Senko said...
    "...Hyu? Nice person? What does that have to do with anything? No one described me that way before."
    She looks at Senko, confused.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-11-12 at 08:36 AM.

15. - Top - End - #525

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Usagi blush a bit and look away as Yuyuyu do her thing.
    "....How degrading.'
    She tilt her head as Kimiko and Senko go a bit farther... she release Yojimbo, and crawl and sneak as fast as she can to overhear them.

Odayama let's them have their private conversations.
    He sigh. "Oi oi. Not only that you are screwing with your karma, you are also idiot about it."
    With his hands on his hips.
    "Well, if to talk in your launguage, the Damiyo and the Ottokage can back their "theft", with REAL violence." He pull a kunai, nearing his throat.
    "Beside, you attack on random, with no rules or reason." Almost senesually? He move the kunai slowly to the bandit's hands.
    'So what are hands are good for? No way I am allowing you go around and hurt OUR control." Odayama sound... very cold, radiadting beasly dominance.
    '...It has been a long time for me, since I have tortured someone. Do I have reason not to excersize it today?"'
    Yuyuyu:
    She dispels her jutsu and more matter of factly says as Odayama plays bad cop
    "Well? Do you see what your anger has gotten you? I was making a generous offer to somebody who attacked me and my comrades, being merciful to someone so weak that they posed no threat to me. My leader here however, has seen war, and is far more unkind when he needs to be. Unfortunately, if he orders me to stand aside while he does whatever he wants to you...I wouldn't be able do a thing about it. He is my superior after all.

As for kages and feudal lords, by your own admission your nothing but a pettier more pathetic version of what your defying. Not untrue, but at least when those people do it? There tons of people who don't have to because of them. Thats civilization, in a nutshell: as many people trying to live on equal terms as possible while authority steps in when that fails. So.....how far does this authority here, need to step?"
    "See what I mean? People tell me that what my friends and I do is wrong, but folks like you do the exact same things to enforce your monopoly of power. The only difference between you and me is that you, bint, and you, fatass, are priveledged enough to have someone teach you that ninja magic bull****."

The man laughs

"Seriously though? Tobio, Hei, Ko-Ko, and I are the only member of our gang left. Some Ronin bitch showed up, asked the boss if he knew anything about the 'Oni of Debuita.' Whole rest of the gang falls upon her, most of us died, Bitch killed them, Boss spilled that he'd run into the Oni a year or two ago, then she killed him two and took his head for the country. We tried to set ourselves up, start a new gang, but then a few days ago she came back, said 'might as well finish the job,' and chased all the way up here. We thought we lost her, but for all I know she's about to come up here, cut my head off, thank you for the assist, and then ask if you know anything about the Oni of Debuita."

"And to tell ya the truth, I'd prefer that to prison or trying to live in," he spits, 'your hypocritical society.'
    Kimiko:
    “Hyu hyu hyu...”
    Kimiko chuckles back with a smug shark grin on her face.
    “I knew it! I knew that going for genetic manipulation early would prove unsafe for acquiring kekkei genkai. My decision to stick to fuinjutsu and try to emulate them through sealing was completely correct. Thanks for proving that with your foolish action to obtain them without knowing the risks of what would happen. For all you know, you just made yourself die a slow poisonous or cancerous death, who knows how horrible I would have it? Though given Futility-sans situation, I think I know the answer. That said, you are a friend of mine and I am concerned, so I Kimiko Ishikawa am happy to help solve this mess you put yourself in, with my brilliance here there is no doubt that we'll succeed.

You having Paper Release however....Hm....your right, you don't want to make that public, it wouldn't be a four-way political struggle to adopt you, and Jirou-anikii might be forced to participate in that in Ishikawa's favor just to make sure your not used against him. My mother would most certainly try to adopt you if she was still the matriarch. Given that he is becoming Otokage, it would complicate his position. As for me, your a foolish fool if you think you can ever compete with me who has years to learn the tried and proven techniques for my own bloodline! Your not competition, your an infant taking their first steps. The only one can teach you is me, why would I make sure you could surpass me at my own craft?”

She knew that her mother was the only one who could teach more, and Senko talked about killing so...its not as if she'd have any other option. There was one thing that bothered her about what Senko said...
    "...Hyu? Nice person? What does that have to do with anything? No one described me that way before."
    She looks at Senko, confused.
    "...You did not call for my head the second I reverted from my monstrous form, even though I was actively trying to murder you and liked it in that state," Senko's voice is, for once, not an even monotone. It's easy to tell that she's ashamed of what she did during that outburst. "You would have had every right to demand my incarceration of execution but you did not. That is what makes you a nice person, and that is the reason why you should not have to be the one to make the judgment call if... Futility-san can not be cured of his illness and has to be put down for the good of others."

Senko is somewhat taken about, however, by Kimiko's...

"...I, uh... This is not about getting stronger, Kimiko-san. This is about altering myself to make my body produce a more balanced chakra becuase years of training and meditation have proved to me that there is something physically wrong with my body preventing me from producing enough yin-type energy to form proper chakra. This is about—"

"Eves dropping is rude, Usagi-san."

"Anyway, Kimiko. No. No poison, no cancer. I am just kind of... Screwed up for the time being."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #526
    Titan in the Playground

(By the way, do Senko has two addtional pairs of ears?)

Usagi getting up.
    'No, it's not. It's a ninja thing to do. The only wrong thing I did, was to get caught.'
    She wrapped her hands. 'I just kepts tabs on you two, but please. Go on.'

-------------------------------------

'Oni girl you say?' Odayama doesn't take in the insults and the accusations- when you live with someone like Ameoku, random people were nothing to him in this regrad.
    'It's really shame.' he say saddened.
    'Most of my colleagues would have excuted you, right away, while I understand broken people. But fine. I guess you will have time to think of this choice of your in jail.'

------------------

Millions of buzzing sounds.
    Or at least it sound so- every tiny antena in the village is heard now.
    He can hear converstions over all the village betweens teams in radio communicators, it's like.. an invisble buzzing sea of waves

and the center is right here.
    Also, the radio station, it's like a powerful whirlpool of radio waves. Whole ship could sink inside.
    For normal human it might be overwhelming to the senses, to the point of vomiting and losing counsionce.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #527

(Senko has sort of pointy ears: I linked a picture of Spock. Not normal ears, but not bat ears either, like her ears don't know which way to go so they split the difference.)

Senko smiles.
    "Well, if that's how you are going about it, I guess we will have to come clean: Kimiko-san and I are discussing our plans for world domination. If you would like to get in on the ground floor, you can be Kimiko-san's head concubine."

(I'll respond with the bandit after Raz posts.)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    He blinks twice.
    "Huh."
    He comments, with expression not changing much.
    "Weird. Will take a little getting used to."

Kimiko:
    She is a bit confused.
    "Weird. Normally when people praise me, its about how how excellent I am, or on my brilliance, or how carried out the assignment or job really well. Nice is a new compliment. Though again, I'm not sure what politeness has to do with not killing you. Its not as if I can't be rude to someone and not kill them at the same time? Its more that your like, my third friend and the first one that I can like talk to and feel like an intellectual equal and I didn't want to lose that, and there were procedures to stop you without killing you, so obviously I had to do them because otherwise it wouldn't be holding myself to my standards of awesomeness and professionalism, aka I'm a shinobi therefore while it was personal, it was also my job to do that."
    She tilts her head
    "Ah so it was already screwed up? And you decided to screw it up even more? So your trying to hope fix it this time? Okay, if you think thats a logical chain of events...."
    She shrugs then turns as Usagi is called out and looks between them blinking.
    "Hyu? World domination? I didn't say anything about that, I just want all jutsu, be immortal and to learn and invent things. This is the first I've heard of that. Do you really think world domination is needed for that kind of thing, Senko?"
    She knew that she would have to probably STEAL from others to accomplish her goals but domination was quite a different story. Like, why be responsible for other people?

19. - Top - End - #529

"...I should probably affect a different tone when I tell jokes."

"Anyway, Kimiko... Think of it more like a medical procedure designed to treat a congenital problem. The procedure was successful, to a degree, but it had side effects due to being imperfect."

"The next step is to treat those side effects and then use what was learned from this implementation to create a more perfect version of the procedure."

"If perfected, the same treatments that solve my chakra deficiency could also be used to cure a large number of genetic illnesses, physical impairments, or even extend people's lives. Let the blind see. Let the deaf hear."

"Mayhaps, even, comingle the chakra of all living beings so that we can truly understand one another. Create a world where everyone cares, nobody cries, where everyone loves, and nobody lies. Where everyone shares and swallows their pride. A world with days where nobody dies."

"...Who the Hell is that?"
    Senko asks while gesturing to a figure in the road. They're drawing a sword.

"You are one cruel son of a bitch, you know that fatass?"

The bandit is about to say something else when an arc of chakra comes from the side and clearly removes his head from his shoulders.

If Odayama and Yuyuyu turn, they may see a girl, a few years older than Yuyuyu, in grey kimono and black hakama, calmly returning a wakizashi to its sheath. Odayama may recognize the sword as being of the make used by samurai from the Land of Iron.

"I apologize, Ninja-sans, but I have been hunting these bandits for several days."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou and Nozojo

'You took it surprisingly well. When I placed the first module, I was sick and vomiting for a week- I am not sure if either, to be ashamed of my weakness, either be proud of my improvement at tinkering.' Nozojo laugh.
    'Well, maybe I guess you would do. So do you feel like you need to get used to it first, or would you like a crush course training for the basics first? I have mastered my ability over years of training and usage, so I don't think I could train you to mastery level, before I die. But at least, give you the basics, which I believe, would be enough to give you an advantage- with all of my intel, I am quite certain, that right now, that you and I are the only Radio Ninjas in the whole world.'

-------------------------

Odayama

Odayma turn around and sigh. 'If anything, you are being rude. But he was annoying to deal with.' he say, and then tap his forehead protector.
    'Well, we are Sound Ninjas on some mission. Who are you might be, and to be honest, what I care about more, who do you serve?'
    With strangers, Odayama act less akward, and more chill, and exprienced looking.

----------------------------

Usagi

Usagi blush.
    'Concubine?! What is wrong with you Senko!?' her hand sent to the scarf the cover the scar, she refuse to heal- the bite mark of Kimiko.
    'As if I will be concubine of anyone! Let alone some shark princess!'
    Well, at least some human reactions have remained.
    'Pff. You all big talk and fancy, like B rated manga villians or something. I'll just do everything to never be helpless. If I need fancy jutsus, I'll learn them, but I think I can do just fine with my body, bow and rabbit allies!'

When she notice the figure, she prepare her harp bow.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    "Oh. Its probably just a delayed reaction then, sickness isn't always immedi-"
    He vomits. When he is finished he says
    "....Anyways well, its probably better if I can train without vomiting, so....get used to it? Being sick would mess up the techniques, you don't train when your sick unless you think you can speed up the acclimatization process."

Kimiko:
    She will say, referring to the stranger
    "Oh I know where she is from! Thats a Land of Iron Wakizashi, therefore this person is a samurai or a ronin."
    "How do you know-"
    "Extensive clan training on knowing various things to identify this or that. But yeah, since I'm not sure what a legit land of iron samurai would be doing in Rice, I'm pretty sure its a ronin."
    "Well....what do we do?"
    "Do? Its a ronin. Hyuhyu, like any stray animal, you shoo it off and hope it finds food somewhere else. Technically the other bandit we have tied up has more rights than her."
    "I was thinking more of a combat assessment?"
    "Oh that? Well a ronin is just a samurai, so no matter how low class they are they're basically one trick ponies. Treat it like a dumb taijutsu purist by staying out of their reach and you'll be fine, hyuhyu!"
    Yuyuyu sighs and says to the stranger
    "Please clarify before my friend makes anymore ....assumptions, I apologize if she said anything rude."
    "Who are you apologizing to, its only a ronin."
    "Its cruel."
    "Its how we're legally supposed to treat them. They are criminals after all. That and if they're ronin they probably did something."
    Yuyuyu sighs, sometimes Kimiko can be so....clanborn.

22. - Top - End - #532

"And judging from your hair and your teeth and your blade of paper, you are Ishikawa of the Mist. Dishonorable even for ninja, stealing the techniques of others and using paper when anyone with an ounce of brain would have used steel. Do you even know how to use that sword?"

"Are you not from an entire clan of so-called 'Missing' Ninja who fled from their home village? Are you not just as low down as I supposedly am for acting against the wishes of your Lord?"

"My business here is simple,"
    the ronin says as she turns back to Odayama. "I was hunting a bounty on the head of a clan of bandits. due to the actions of the clan, they were nearly exterminated."

"After doing justice and bringing the head back, I was offered additional pay to finish the clan off. It is as simple as that..."

"...Though, if you do not mind me asking, there is another bounty I am pursuing. A murderous shapeshifter who disguised itself as a young child onto to one day grow bored and slaughter almost an entire village. The monster has evaded justice for four years, being seen throughout this land on occasion throughout, and the survivors of its rampage are quite eager to see the monster that slaughtered their friends and family brought to task for its crimes. Tell me, do any of you know anything about the Oni of Debuita?"

Senko discretely pulls her hood down lower over her face.

It is 100% obvious to all of you that she is talking about Senko.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Titan in the Playground

Nozojo

Nozojo laugh. 'No, take few days off. Maybe back to your political campigan when you feel like it. Radio control training will feel like constant vertigo. But if I die before then...' pause
    'I have in my office, in my safe a scroll with all of my known radio jutsus. I think it will be very hard to learn it from a scroll, but if I am dead, this will be your best go. Unless... you want unhealthy shortcuts.' he pull few small boxes self made pills.
    'But if you will overdo it, it will hurt you on the longrun- after all my cheats, my body finally demand it's biology laws back.'

---------------

Usagi was thankfull Kimiko didn't commented on the concubine part, or her outburst.
    Or wasn't she?
    Urgh.
    'Oi! Only I trash talk the shark princess, you self rightouse criminal!'
    Though, she didn't had anything against Yoroi from team 1. He was ok all things considered.

Odayama raise his hands. 'Calm down, calm down.'
    He scratch his beard. 'Oni? The only oni I know, is my wife, when she skip a meal Ha.' he laugh.
    'But for your own sake, not that I want to downplay a Ronin- after all a piece of sharp metal inside me, will kill me, no matter who hold it- but. Do you really think you have a chance against such a monster, if it's real? There no shame in admitting your limits.'

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #534
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    "Thank you. I'll keep it in mind, but I don't see myself pushing to learn it that quickly except maybe in far more dire circumstances. Even in the case of your death....I think it'd be best to take it slow."
    He will store the pills in a scroll and begin walking away.

Kimiko: Brag
    "Hyu! I'll have you know that this sword is the Origami-No-Tsurugi, the Eighth Sword of the Mist! "
    She draws it dramatically, flourishing and poses.
    "I am Kimiko Ishikawa, Heiress of the Ishikawa Clan! A Shining Hope for a new generation! My family, for your information, were the ones betrayed by their lord, not the other way around! My clan escaped because they had no other choice! While I wasn't born yet when that happened, meaning I represent a whole new Ishikawa Clan, one engaged in the noble pursuit....of knowledge!

As for this Oni of Debuita you speak of, my brilliance is so great that if I encountered such a demon I could dispatch it myself without you needing to be involved. I've already killed a Jonin level Missing-Nin after all, and I could pull off a similar feat again if I need to. Thanks for letting me know of this, you can rest peacefully on the cold hard ground tonight knowing that I'll have it well in hand whenever it comes around."

She says playing up her tendency to brag and hyper herself up to throw her off, at the same time she isn't lying, because she honestly believes that she is prepared to seal Senko if it came to it. She already handled it once without knowing what she needed to do, she can do it again.

25. - Top - End - #535

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Odayama raise his hands. 'Calm down, calm down.'
    He scratch his beard. 'Oni? The only oni I know, is my wife, when she skip a meal Ha.' he laugh.
    'But for your own sake, not that I want to downplay a Ronin- after all a piece of sharp metal inside me, will kill me, no matter who hold it- but. Do you really think you have a chance against such a monster, if it's real? There no shame in admitting your limits.'
    "I am a samurai trained in the land of iron," the ronin says as if this explains everything.

"But you? You should not talk about your wife like that. If she is deserving of respect, then you should love and respect her as you do yourself. If she is not, you never should have married her in the first place."
    Kimiko: Brag
    "Hyu! I'll have you know that this sword is the Origami-No-Tsurugi, the Eighth Sword of the Mist! "
    She draws it dramatically, flourishing and poses.
    "I am Kimiko Ishikawa, Heiress of the Ishikawa Clan! A Shining Hope for a new generation! My family, for your information, were the ones betrayed by their lord, not the other way around! My clan escaped because they had no other choice! While I wasn't born yet when that happened, meaning I represent a whole new Ishikawa Clan, one engaged in the noble pursuit....of knowledge!
    "Exactly. Not all contracts of fielty are broken by the will of the vassal. Sometimes the Lord is the treacherous one. Sometimes there is a great injustice that leaves Lord and vassal unable to trust each other. Sometimes a Lord dies, leaving the Vassal with no lord. There are countless reasons for why someone might become a Ronin, but you assumed that I am a criminal who betrayed her lord. You are a ninja, yes? Are you not supposed to... What is the phrase? 'Look underneath the underneath?' Your assumptions may cost you your head someday. Or worse."
    As for this Oni of Debuita you speak of, my brilliance is so great that if I encountered such a demon I could dispatch it myself without you needing to be involved. I've already killed a Jonin level Missing-Nin after all, and I could pull off a similar feat again if I need to. Thanks for letting me know of this, you can rest peacefully on the cold hard ground tonight knowing that I'll have it well in hand whenever it comes around."
    She says playing up her tendency to brag and hyper herself up to throw her off, at the same time she isn't lying, because she honestly believes that she is prepared to seal Senko if it came to it. She already handled it once without knowing what she needed to do, she can do it again.
    "If you say so, ninja."

The ronin points to Menko. "You have been quiet."

"I am just a simple Miko on pilgrimage to our sister shrine, it is not my place to peak up on matters of ninja and samurai, nor to opine on what should be done with the bandits who did threaten my life," Menko lies seamlessly.

"Fair. And you, hooded one?"

"...I have heard of this oni. If the rumors are true, Samurai, then however much the survivors of debuita hate it? They can't possibly hate the oni more than it hates itself."

The ronin seems taken aback by this answer.

You part ways shortly after this, leaving the Ronin to deal with the bandits.

Later That night.

You make Camp in a clearing, not too far from the road but decently far from where the bandit encounter was.

Senko has been quiet ever since the meeting with the ronin.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-11-16 at 05:01 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou
    (intrested, in offical visit to the Broken Record Club or the Komoro clan?)

Odayama just laugh, when the Ronin reacted to his joke so seriously.
    'You will get older, and you will see.' He just say.

----

Campfire

Usagi do one hand push ups.

Odayama, was now, dealing bowls of rice he has prepared to each girl. Only now Usagi stopped, flipping to a sitting position.
    'Well. This encounter has been rough. But it seems to hit you the most, Senko-chan, if you don't me saying it. Do you wish to share your feelings?'
    This was one doctorine of Nozojo he really fully heartily agreed- to preserve the ninja's sanity and humanity.
    To let youth, be youth as much as possible. He was also worried about Usagi, but he sensed some kind of... wall from Usagi. For now, he hoped he could support Senko.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    When he feels good enough to do his daily routines he will go to the Komoro Clan. He didn't know which one to do first, so he flipped a coin, it came up heads, so Komoro Clan. This time he will go alone, with no particular expectations-he has to figure out what this clan cares about and how he can leverage that.

Kimiko: HOLD IT!
    She stops and turns to the Samurai, she ain't joining that timeskip until she has her say.
    "Oh, you want me to see underneath the underneath huh? Very well, Kimiko Ishikawa never backs down from a challenge! I did not assume, I KNOW your a criminal, because it matter what the reasons WHY someone is a criminal, your breaking the law no matter your reasons, for the law is blind to them. Anything else is childish denial. As for how I know your a Ronin?

1- You carry a certain sword make only made in Land of Iron
    2- you DON'T wear your armor. Sure you could've taken it without, but those are heavy even for chakra users and require maintenance, not something you can use on the road
    3-Like any clan or village, mine has informants and spies that keep them up to date on various things. Such as a certain ronin that has been wandering around being a vigilante, taking bounties and helping commoners for about a year, with brown hair, red eyes, hair pulled back into a warrior's tail, the Bingo book being updated with her profile, a relatively low bounty, but still vigilantism, you are after taking money away from the hidden villages by depriving them of jobs they would normally do, so they have to recover from the losses somehow. Whether you like or acknowledge it, being a savior is just another form of competition in this world.

Based on all these clues I name you.......Tomoe! Kurogane!!"

She says pointing dramatically at her.
    "And thats not at all! I know your the one betraying your lord, for the Land of Iron's policies is neutrality with other nations, and your in another nation having cast off legality and legitimacy! So concerned with justice like you are, you probably became concerned with commoners beyond your borders suffering and thus decided to help them over your nation, unable to uphold one of the principles your nation holds itself to! Either that or this Oni of Debuita did something real horrible to make you come all the way out here in revenge? justice? whatever name you want to put on it, its all the same in the end."
    She crosses her arms, grinning
    "Of course I doubt I'm completely 100% accurate....but I'm pretty sure I'm close enough to have you basically figured out Tomoe Kurogane. However I have more important things than to attend to than hearing the sob story of some drifter just to correct me on the details."
    She will turn, and walk away.

Later:
    Kimiko will sit and eat rice while Yuyuyu will ask Senko
    "So, I noticed you were shrinking away back there from her, you have a history with that samurai?"
    "No, she would've recognized her if that was the case." Kimiko says
    "But Senko is the Oni of Debuita she was speaking of, it fits all the facts."
    "That.....makes sense. Do you really think that that Senko in her berserker form did something to...?"
    "Of course not, the timeline doesn't match up. I was just focusing her attention on me to keep her from investigating Senko too closely. She is my friend and I have to protect her after all."
    "Did you really have to make that speech at the end?"
    "It wouldn't be very authentic if I didn't wouldn't it? and besides I love analyzing, and its not every day you get to analyze someone like that, and its fun to call people out on things."

28. - Top - End - #538

Earliar:

Tomoe scoffs but does not otherwise react to Kimiko's speech.

Camp

"I never wanted to hurt anyone... Hurting others without a good reason... I do not even eat meat unless I made sure the animal died quickly, cleanly, and humanly."

Senko's prepared rations are all vegetarian, by the way.

"...But, it has been four years and I still sometimes think I can see the blood on my hands."

"...Why am I still alive? Why am I not in prison? Why has it taken this long before someone intent on...? I did wrong, I..."

"I was six. I was arguing with mommy. I did not want to eat my carrots. Then I was waking up in a field on the other side of the main drainage ditch."

"My mother's last words to me when I made my way home were to tell me where to find a book talking about my clan's curse. I never found my father's body..."

"I have to keep busy. Otherwise, I drive myself mad trying to figure out why? I know the biology of it, but... This does not... Where did it come from in the first place?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Titan in the Playground

Kimiko:
    Kimiko is silent. She doesn't understand. She doesn't know what its like to lose your entire family and while you can say there is pain in her life, she has never lost a loved one. While her clan is diminished from its Kirigakure days, she has never known the clan when it was greater and to her the clan she grew up in is the one she knows. Her father is just a story to her- a stranger, often mentioned. Instead, Yuyuyu speaks
    "What happened was a tragedy....and I don't think a six year old can be blamed for something she didn't know about until afterwards."
    Kimiko continues thinking: But it was like her....strange bad feelings about killing that bandit in the basement or Futility-San. She hasn't figured those out. but talking about those was Admitting Weakness, and an Ishikawa shinobi never admits weakness! Exposing yourself was just asking for the enemy to attack through the hole in your defenses.
    "It however makes sense that you feel that way, that you want to know and that you want to make sense of it all! Its a traumatic situation after all, and has defined your life afterwards, changing so much about your existence."
    But she could relate to wanting to know more.
    "Your a good person Senko. Its not your fault that you were dealt a bad hand."
    "Hm....well if its a kekkei genkai like you say, it probably comes from the same place all the others do: a bloodline tracing themselves back to the mythical Otsusuki Clan. My family has this whole genealogy that details them all the way back to the first Paper Release user, Padma Otsusuki. So...you probably should have something similar? Its standard practice for clans with such kekkei genkai to keep track of that for political reasons. Your clan didn't leave behind anything like that?"

30. - Top - End - #540

"My clan is not exactly the 'everyone lives together in a compound and shares a rich family history' type of clan, Kimiko. We do not even have a proper surname."

"I have a theory that my clan is somehow related to the Senju-clan of the leaf: The things that we can do with our flesh and blood are very similar to what the Senju clan can do with wood, and from the book my... It seems that water, wood, and Yang are the most common elemental affinities among my clan, which are the most common affinities among the Senju and their offshoots, but that is just speculation on my part. If anyone knows where we came from or why we are like this... I do not know how to get into contact with my uncles or cousins, let alone what country any of them are in. Most of my clansmen choose to live as hermits. Others choose to die young, there are not many of us, and..."

"My theory is that the berserk rages are meant to force us to expend our supplies of natural energy before we turn t stone, but that still does not explain why we have a power that is so destructive and no native ability to control it in the first place."

"The mythical Otsusuki clan? The only beings alive that would know the truth about them are the tailed Beasts, and I cannot just go to the Leaf Village and ask to talk to the Nine-Tails. For one, they would probably just kill me, and for two, if the Tailed Beasts had even a rudimentary intelligence, let alone the power of speech, then there would be no need for Jinchuriki."

Senko laughs bitterly.

"Mr. Fox, why do I periodically go insane and trying to kill everyone?"
    "Rawr, blarg, rawr yip-yip-roar!"

Menko is biting her lip and looking around a bit, as if she's trying to see if there is anyone waiting in the shadows around the camp.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks