New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto SoundITP IC 1: A Melancholy Song of Hope To Come

"I suppose... I mean, we have been pretty open with our respective log term goals. I want to correct my condition, apply what I have learned to better the lives of others, and achieve a perfect Sage Mode. You want to live forever and learn all ninjutsu. The only stumbling block, really, is whether or not I can trust you with classified information and, well... You have not told anyone yet about the few things I have let slip."

"...Have you? I am not going to have to deal with your mother badgering Ishikawa-sensei about arranging a marriage between me and some cousin of yours, am I?"

"Really, if we want to help each other we just need to arrange a time to meet somewhere private... I do not really have much say over the mission schedule, however, and I am going to do a Radio Interview to formally announce my position as the Snake Sage and throw the clout that gives me behind Jirou's bid to be Otokage... eventually, but..."

Senko kind of tails off for a moment.

"I am not... planning to die, just so you know."
    Last edited by Rater202; 2021-01-24 at 11:12 AM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Titan in the Playground

Kimiko:
    She pauses for a moment as she thinks on her words, then answers
    "I have not told her, no."
    She say then responds to Senko saying she isn't planning on dying.
    "Very well. If you say so."
    Then holds up a finger.
    "Yes you have been open. but saying goals, and making plans are two different things. I'm talking about steps, specifics, arrangements. If all we do is state nebulous goals without any effort to making sure we actually carry them out and letting the missions and political business get in the way- they will NEVER get done, are we clear? Getting distracted is the first step to losing our way. Mentioning things in passing while on a mission or going off to talk with my brother without giving any time to talk to me will not be enough. This is something we have to coordinate on. So. When we will do that, and where?"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #633

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Kimiko:
    She pauses for a moment as she thinks on her words, then answers
    "I have not told her, no."
    She say then responds to Senko saying she isn't planning on dying.
    "Very well. If you say so."
    Then holds up a finger.
    "Yes you have been open. but saying goals, and making plans are two different things. I'm talking about steps, specifics, arrangements. If all we do is state nebulous goals without any effort to making sure we actually carry them out and letting the missions and political business get in the way- they will NEVER get done, are we clear? Getting distracted is the first step to losing our way. Mentioning things in passing while on a mission or going off to talk with my brother without giving any time to talk to me will not be enough. This is something we have to coordinate on. So. When we will do that, and where?"
    "I mean, you have seen my first steps toward my goals..." Senko looks around to make sure that there's no one around, then channels a bit of senjutsu chakra into her hand causing it to briefly turn back into a mass of paper before reverting.

"I am not sure what I can do practically with that, and the procedure had some rather painful side effects that I am going to work on before doing it again, but this has drastically improved the balance of chakra in my system."

"Everything else is... I need to get it to work perfectly on me before I can make it work on other people."

"One step at a time... Though, I am working on sort of a... A side project, if you will, that if successful would make some of my later goals much easier... I do not want to say too much out there, but I have been meaning to talk to you about it... You are proficient in storage seals, right?"

"After this, I have a shift at the laboratory... If I am not doing the radio interview tonight... I left that in Ishikawa-sensei's hands, I might be free to meet this evening."

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #634
    Titan in the Playground

Ameoku

Ameoku might be a geniouse in some ways and a savage- but truly, she is a simple person, even if a bit carnal.
    And every person work under assumptions and believes- and she believe in the village.
    Shushuryu is a bit skeptical at this overly perfect Genin, but say nothing.
    Just like the parastic plant inside of her, she had patience.
    Ameoku tapped Miho's head. 'Well said, little one. You truly bring hope to the likes of me.'
    she blink. 'Oh. Nya. Right. Can you lead me to the main meeting? I was distracted by our little fun brawl.'
    Among other disavantages in Ameoku's personality, it was easy to distract her on the short time range.

She will keep watch.
    Let her boss have her fun, and if some shady backstabbing would be required she will do so.
    Maybe Ameoku isn't willing to end swiftly her younger rival, but, as her secretary she is willing to do things, her boss wouldn't.
    But there is no need for it.
    For now.
    ----------------

( What mission we have? Who 'gm'ing it?)

Odayama, arrive, but Usagi is still late.
    'Yo.' he wave. He looks much better, some.. shine in his closed looking eyes?
    'Morning girls. Sorry for being late, at home, I prepared some home made snacks for you-'
    He pull from a scroll, plate with
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Z7Lnw&usqp=CAU
    Each dongo is a chibi face of one of them. Even Menko has a set.

'Hmm. I wonder where Usagi is...'

--------------------------------------

Usagi finally gotten back home after buying groceries.
    'Hey, Tsuru! I am home! make some food!' she demand, like so old fashioned husband that it almost a crime now days.
    Tsuru smiled. 'I have missed you as well, Usagi-chan. How was the last mission?' she has asked as he prepared dinner- her own salary all went for paying the rent and medecine.
    'Boring.' Usagi puffed her cheeks.

'Oh? So did you had time to bond with your friends?'
    Usagi made one hand push ups, frowning.
    '...They are too nerd for me. And sofites. Made such a big deal, because I killed a bandit guy.'

Tsuru's expression was filled... with compassion.
    'It must have been a horrible exprience for you.'

-'Nah, I am good. I am a ninja. We ninjas are killers. Aren't we?'
    A heavy silence cover the apartment as the soup boils.

'Yes. But it doesn't mean you should take such things lightly, dear.' Tsuru finally say.
    Tears fills Usagi's eyes.
    'So what? You want me to cry!?'
    Frusration, guilt,envy all those emotions have choked her throat.

'Yes. It will prove you still have a soul.'

'I will never cry!' And Usagi started to sob, as Tsuru has hugged her with one hand.

--------------
    Morning
    ---------------
    Usagi woke up a bit late.
    Tsuru has prepared a breakfast, and she didn't ran away...

But when she went out, she was about to summon Yojimbo- but a shiloute has appeared behind the decaying building.
    Usagi try to reach her bow harp- but a palm send a shock wave like an attack, sending her flying at a wall- the shadowy character now palm her forehead- her eyes are widening.
    'Remember' wishper a voice,and then the character dissapear.

Usagi stare in horror as the blood rain dripping all over the place.

And she wasn't the only one- few more Hope Generation members have been attacked and put in trauma expriencing genjutsu- conviently, the targets are the easier targets for such a technique.

Tsuru and the other labour workers already have left to work. Usagi is alone.

(do you wish Jirou visit the Broken Record Club scene?)
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #635

Senko just kind of looks at the Dango.

"Uhhh..."

"Oh, great. You broke her."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Titan in the Playground

Odayama sigh.
    'I am good at making food. Really, it's not that bad.'

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #637
    Titan in the Playground

Miho:
    She will nod and lead to the main meeting and says
    "Apologies for being late, Otoo-san. I seem to have childishly distracted Ameoku with my own skill in combat."
    Takuma Kaguya, the clan head says
    "....I see. Well it can't be helped, the warrior spirit in all of us sometimes fires up and just has to be fed. Greetings Ameoku-taichou. What brings you to our abode? Come, Kaguya cooking is known as the best in this village, and we prepared only the best for one of the Three Thunders."
    The food on display quite high quality: its balanced to be healthy but also delicious as the Kaguya are known to be health conscious and since they are a noble clan they don't accept anything but the best tasting food, and thus have passed down refined recipes for generations to make the best balance of meat, vegetables and rice they can. Ameoku's dish is a bit fancier but the food around it she can tell is competently made, these people eat well to make sure they can maintain their jutsu.

Jirou:
    Jirou and Kikenna walk towards the Broken Record. Kikenna is in trendy radical clothing. Jirou is....still in his uniform.
    "C'mon Jirou, at least put on a disguise jutsu."
    "I was never exactly one for parties and socializing, Kikenna. What am I going to do, buy some random clothes from some store and try to be "hip"? You know I'm never going to be cool, and trying to pretend that I am would only insult them. Best they see me as I am."
    "Are you just clinically unable to have fun?"
    "Yes. Its a serious medical condition. I have to take Humor Pills every day just so I won't die from my own seriousness as they balance out the chemicals in my brain."
    "Oh, ha-ha."
    They come up to the bouncer, Kikenna smiling and going while pulling down her sunglasses a little and leaning forward.
    "Heeeeey~ Kikenna back again at the Record with Ol' Jirou, he is with me! Here for the meetin' with the head honcho. What up my bounce?"
    She is a regular here.

Kimiko:
    She just tries a bit of the dango not really caring if it has her face on it. So does Yuyuyu
    "hey this is really good!"
    "A treat worthy my tastebuds! You did well, Odayama-sensei."
    After eating the dango, Kimiko starts wondering.
    "Where IS Usagi? We can't do missions without her. That rabbit rider usually isn't late, or at least not this late, she is gung-ho about everything she should've arrived by now."
    "You think something happened to her?"
    "She is alone in a time when there is a crazy person running around targeting children who are alone. I'm pretty sure. Usagi wouldn't miss team meetings for anything. Perhaps we should go search for her, start at her home and track her from there."

8. - Top - End - #638

Senko honestly looks a bit concerned. And confused.

Like she wants to say something, but...

"Where does Usagi-san live? And... Should we contact a medic-nin now or wait until we find her and see if she needs it?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Titan in the Playground

Kimiko:
    Yuyuyu says
    "I know where she lives. as for medic....yeah lets wait until we find her. We don't want to waste time if the medic doesn't know where she is."
    She will lead the way to Usagi's apartment.
    "Wait how do you know-"
    "Oh I have my ways."
    Yuyuyu doesn't say that sometimes this is by just asking them and sometimes this is by sneaking around and following them as apart of her training for espionage stuff. No one needs to know about her habits.

10. - Top - End - #640

"I meant in case she's hurt, but... Okay."

Senko follows.

Earlier:

Tomoe Kurogane had returned to the land of Rice, setting off immediately after leaving Ryuchi Cave, and had been staking out the roads around the Sound village. She needed to verify what the On... What the child had said. Mentions of laboratory experiments and a Jirou Ishikawa.

As best she could, she stayed out of sight and observed people coming and going over the few days. Yesterday, she noticed the child's group returning...

Tomoe was just certain enough that she could enter the village proper now and was about to enter when she felt someone appear behind her.

Just as she began to move, however, the edge of a hand struck her in the back of the neck and sent her to the ground.

Just before she passed out, she heard someone speak.

"You are not as stealthy as you think, Samurai... Just count yourself lucky that telling the entire village is not yet in my interest."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Titan in the Playground

Ameoku

Ameoku chuckled. 'What well mannered girl.. we will have to fix it.'
    her go lucky attitude aura, one she kept from her youth switched to more seriouse.
    'Well. Thank you. I always appreciate a good meal- especialy, since I have released my husbands to do some missions with his teams'
    She walk with a feline arrogance, like she own the place, though not directly.. rude.
    Shushuryu follow after her, all perfectly sweet and well mannered.

'Well, unlike the second Ottokage I am not one for long winded speeches- Nozojo seems to pick a boy to replace him... and though I have nothing against this boy.. he doesn't has a leader aura. Our village, has recovered for long enough, so Nozojo-san did his job well in this regard... but we can stand in place and let ourselves rot into convivence- Konoha will happy to see us weaken, I carry the will of Odokuro-sama- I can lead us into a path of glory, and I need support for my claim' she say rather straight forward.
    Shushuryu add. 'Of course, we can address any question and concern of the matter. And see how this arrangment will benefit everyone.' adding a bit of minimal tact.

------------------------

Broken Record Club

The Selector guy smile. Big buff, dark skinned and scarred.
    If he is a shinobi, he doesn't carry any signatures for this.
    'Hey girl. Looking good. But what about this dork?' he point at Jirou.
    'Meeting or not, Scratchman-sama can't have random people spoiling the style here. Even buisness should be fun here'

--------------

Odayama was about to say he know the way.
    But his Sensei-ing style was..
    if it isn't broken don't touch.
    He had back up plans, and training plans- but so far, it seemed the girls did good on their own- it seems his role was to strcutrue them into a team.

He led the way.

-----------
    Spoiler: Usagi's mind
    Show

blood rain.
    Usagi's family keep tearing apart, over and over.
    And the bandit which she killed keep screeching.

Usagi couldn't hear the footsteps, but she sensed it.
    waves in the fabric of this reality. Dreamscape.
    Usagi knew this isn't going to be some house eating monster, but this presence was intense as it is.
    ghastly beautiful rabbit lady stepped through it, no blood has stained this one.

Nagaisu's theme-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM0t...Falconer-Topicch

''Q...Queen Nagaisu.' Usagi has fallen to her elbows.
    'Disappointing. Very disappointing.' the rabbit talked without moving her lips. Her eyes completly white.

Usagi's father begged to mercy, as he was ripped apart again, Usagi looked at the red haired man again.
    'So easily distracted. Shameful. What a waste' Nagaishu echoed with a sweet voice, like a glass of milk in midnight.

Usagi cried. 'You were supposed to take those memories away! Why are they still there?!'

Nagaishu stepped toward Usagi, each step sending round waves, as if the rabbit walked on water. She grabbed Usagi's chin forcing the human girl to look into the blank eyes.
    'Only if you giving up on those memories. But it seems that in the end you are still a little girl- this is the only memory from your family- so deep inside, you wish to exprience this memory , this is when you can meet your family. Pathetic.'

Usagi held her ears.
    'Just play your stupid lullaby again! Make it stop!'

Nagaishu frowned. 'As I have told Yojimbo. I am not acting out of charity. Legless human orphans? I don't care- I care about MY soldiers. are you a solider?'

'YES!' Usagi cried with terror.

Usagi is near some trees. she stare at something, her hair look.. wet. she ranting
    'So much blood... make it stop.. please..' tears are streaming from her eyes.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #642
    Titan in the Playground

Takuma:
    He listens the speech as he daintily and elegantly eats his food with chopsticks and replies when she finishes.
    "...I see, Ameoku-taichou. And how do you plan on realizing this glory? Konoha has many things we don't: more land, an empire of trade, diplomatic efforts across the continent, mighty armies of ashigaru led by samurai, better shinobi training, powerful bloodlines, and even the Nine Tailed Fox. The Three Deadly Leaves alone killed many of the Sounds number, Tsuga Sarutobi the daughter of the Third Hokage vowed fiery vengeance upon us even as Fourth Hokage Himitsu Shimura signed the treaty. Tsuga is the leader of a quite sizeable faction in Konoha that wants this village burned to the ground, Himitsu is cunning politician who keeps the current peace but she ever has her way or worse becomes the Fifth, there may be war again- and who knows if any nation would want to back us out of fear of starting the Fourth Shinobi War? We may be left to the wolves to make sure the greater peace is upheld.

Against this, how do you propose to ensure this village's safety? Let alone achieve this glory you speak of?"
    He watches carefully to see what her response is.

Jirou:
    He just looks at Kikenna who is just grinning widely back with a "I told you so" look, knowing she was right.
    "...Fine. I'll change. Give me a second."
    He takes out a storage scroll and Body Flickers away. A few moments later he body flickers back, having changed into different trendier set of clothes that Kikenna picked out for him. They were in style but were cooler colors and smooth wave like designs to emphasize his laid back personality. As a final touch he adjusts his shinobi headband into a slightly rakish tilt. A shinobi must be prepared to change clothes at a moments notice if they run out of chakra to disguise themselves the normal way.
    "There. Changed." he says putting his hands in his pockets and slouching a little "Am I socially acceptable yet?"
    His monotone voice and lack of personality has not changed in the least. He is radiating "uncaring teenager" energy right now.
    "....Huh maybe he will fit in more than I thought."

Kimiko:
    When they find her, they gasp
    "Usagi!"
    They run over, Yuyuyu and Kimiko wave their hands in front of her face and snap their fingers a couple times.
    "She's not responsive. Its a genjutsu."
    "Just have to disrupt her chakra flow or cause some pain outside the genjutsu's influence to snap her out of it then.
    Kimiko touches Usagi's shoulder and sends a minor pulse of chakra as she was taught to break teammates out of genjutsu. If that doesn't work both Yuyuyu and Kimiko will send a stronger pulse together. If that doesn't work Kimiko will just slap her hard across the face so that it stings.

13. - Top - End - #643

Menko slithers out of her usual hiding spot in the pocket and belts of Senko's robe and begins tasting the air and looking about. Can she smell anyone around here who shouldn't be?

What about heat? She's not as good at picking it up as say, a pit-viper would be, but she can pick up a bit. Are there any hidden heat signatures?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #644
    Titan in the Playground

Ameoku

The Thunder(Sarada) lift her mask a bit to eat with.. quite verocity.
    "I am aware of all that. And more. I am the Anbu Commander after all." she say casully as she eat and expose sharp teeth.
    'I am not the crazy girl I used to be. Another thing I am thankful to the second Ottokage- this role gave me deeper perspective. Nyam'
    She eat with beastly glutton.
    "Konoha is big. And fat. And Odokuro-Sensei has proven that they are defeatable. They have many things to protect. Many things to lose. Nyam."
    She lift her empty bowl, quite rudely gesturing to get seconds.
    "...I think Ameoku is politly asking for seconds..' Shushuryu is being polite for her.
    "I want to work an alliances with other small villages who are tired of Konoha... and has an important and big ally from other.. BIG village. We did great with almost no resources and bunch of broken people... the next round we have more. We are smarter. Stronger. It will take years.. probably- and if may be blunt- the war itself isn't as important to me, as the prepartion to it. It will keep us on edge, push us to evolve. If this boy of Ishikawa will lead the village... Ottokage will rot. Grow fat in convience. THEN, we will truly have no chance."
    ------

Broken Record Club

https://youtu.be/yoZy2E17-50

The selector chuckle. "Sure thing bro.'
    Inside the regular partying.
    It seemed as if they were partying all the time, though some went missing here and there.
    The core members of the club were War Veterans, but there were also youth, like the Komoro twins Dai and Dao.

Some people waved to Kikena.
    At the bar as usual stood Fushi in her fishnet shirt, and seems proud in her bust. Jirou might know Kimiko had a little crush on her..
    In some way, the dual with Usagi was over something that Usagi did to Fushi.
    Fushi is sort of an assistant of Scratchman, and one of the best medic nins of the village- Odayama trusted her more then the medics of the hospital.
    "Hey Kikena-chan.' She coe.
    "I see you are into pretty boys tonight." She chuckle.
    "Ah. The new Ishikawa overlord?' She giggle.
    "My my... are you now the daddy of the house?"
    ----

Spoiler: Usagi's head
    Show

Ripple waves move through the dreamscape.
    Nagaishu lift a finger... stopping them.
    "Your friends are here,again to pull you out. You are a real liability."

Usagi cry. "But I train more then anyone! I-"
    Nagaishu cut her. 'What I want are results."

Usagi drop her scraf showing the scar. "I made a tie with the prettiest-I mean the strongest ninja of our class."
    Nagaishu block another ripple of chakra meant to wash the genjutsu away.
    "Are you really that easily statfied with yourself? You said you will never be helpless again. And yet... here we are."

The third wave of ripples is strong, but Nagaishu just cancel it again.
    "I have already invested time, and gave you a weapon... I will forgive you this once. You need to make your own lullaby now. Be true to your word. If you want to forget your family-then stop caring. For now, you need to stop pretending not to care- and then to choose to knowingly care, or not to care for real. This stupid cycle of denial.. make you weak.'

Usagi try to argue, but Nagaishu cancel the ge jutsu

Menko will notice a foul smell. Of rot and death.
    Human. Sort of.

Usagi wake up... few seconds later then she were supposed from the combined pulse.
    She gasp.
    "...His hair... his... hair.. was.. red.. like mine...' she rant with wide eyes.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #645

"Senko-sama, I smell a person.. except dead and rotting."

Senko immediately takes a defensive stance and the markings that show her use of senjutsu chakra begin to spread across her body.

"I find myself in the odd position of hoping someone was murdered nearby. does... Does the presence of a corpse mean anything to you?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Titan in the Playground

Takuma:
    The Kaguya family will bring seconds for Ameoku without delay or complaint. A few of the the stronger members do so as well. Its not an uncommon occurrence in this household.
    "Seek allies from other minor villages?"
    Jirou had already spoken to them of similar plans. The Ishikawa were their allies after all, and understood their priorities as they underwent the same struggles escaping from their homeland, so why wouldn't they communicate with one another?
    "A...promising plan indeed. However what is your plan for the Nine Tailed Fox? All the minor nations in the world won't help if they unleash their jinchuuriki upon us. Shinobi can be killed with enough cleverness and resources. Tailed Beasts on the other hand are eternal. If they assess us to be undefeatable by normal means, the Fox will come and not even your strength will be able to defeat it. How do you propose to deal with something no human can kill? The only reason the Nine Tails Jinchuuriki didn't massively turn the tide in Konoha's favor is because Ryota Ishikawa, a sealing master, distracted and led the jinchuuriki away from the main battle at the time and perished fighting her. I doubt such a move can be pulled off a second time."
    Even if the Jinchuuriki died to Odokuro's final song at the time, it would've only made things worse, as the nine tails would be unleashed upon the world again destroying who knows how many lives. Everyone knew this. The purpose of Ryota was ironically to keep her alive. Takuma could remember his conversation with Ryota at the time, spoken in secret:
    Spoiler: Takuma and Ryota:
    Show

They were in a tent, planning the final battle. Takuma had always seen Ryota as a little.....off. He seemed even less affected by killing than most. He killed without hesitation or compunction, felt no guilt or sadness over it. His plans were calculated, efficient and ruthless....and completely uncaring of the cost of human life. His gaze was an empty void, and it was rumored that he was a soulless killing machine, who when he interrogated an enemy enjoyed the screams of pain he caused. But that was none of his business. Ryota kept it out of polite conversation and made sure to keep them all alive during these times of war. Ryota was silently studying the battles plans and Takuma decided to break the ice.
    "So I heard your second child was born recently. Congratulations."
    "Yes" Ryota said coldly "A second child will be most useful. Another number in our favor."
    "...I'm glad....you think...so? Anyways your plan can't really be to lead the jinchuuriki away and go out dying to them can it? Your like this genius seal master, why plan to fail?"
    "Correct. That was just what I told others to maintain operational security. The real plan is to capture the nine Tailed Jinchuuriki with my seals and bring it back to the village so that we will be the ones in power, able to defend against any future confrontation. It presents an opportunity. If it fails, the Iron Armor Seal is already entrusted to my wife and the plan to get our revenge on Yagura will continue as was previously agreed."
    "And our new nine Tails Jinchuuriki....will they be sealed with the Iron Armor Seal?"
    "Nonsense. With them captured we will be able to study the Uzumaki's sealing technique and copy it for ourselves. The Iron Armor Seal will be obsolete and pointless. With the power of the Nine Tails we will become the two most powerful clans in Otogakure. Odokuro's sacrifice will be OUR victory, with such prestige, I might even become....Otokage."
    Ryota reaches up with his hand in front of his face and clenches it into a fist at the thought of such power. The very thought of Ryota holding such power sends shivers down Takuma's spine.

Kikenna:
    She waves back to the people around and leans against the bar as she speaks to Fushi
    "Heeey Fushi-chan~ I guess you could say that. You know me, always open to many kinds of flavors."
    She playing it off casually. The truth was something more long term and plans for actual change, but this wasn't the place to be that serious. Jirou is as unphased as ever to Fushi's appearance and replies
    "I am the Patriarch of the Ishikawa Clan if that is what you mean. It is a responsibility I bear. Unfortunately I'm here for that responsibility. Or at least, one related to it. My days have gotten more busy as of late, and its harder to have fun when I have other concerns on my mind."

Kimiko:
    They take defensive stances around Usagi, faces pointed outwards while Usagi recovers.
    "Red hair like hers.....do you think it might be a relative of hers, Kimiko?"
    "Maybe." she says as she keeps her eyes sharp, looking around.
    "We only know of a couple clans in particular that have red hair right?"
    "Yeah, but only one could be anywhere in the nations and if Usagi was Uzumaki I'd think the medical nin would've figured that out during whatever medical exams they took when trying to heal her legs or after we beat each other up in a duel. There's no way she is, we'd have caught that by now and made her one of our greatest village secrets to rival Senko. Besides there is no guarantee the person is a relative even if not Uzumaki, as they could just be in a disguise jutsu to make us think along those lines for whatever purpose they're trying to deceive us. I have a way to tell if she is Uzumaki, but its invoking a ridiculous old tradition between the two clans that defies logic. I don't think we time for such nonsense, if we on the lookout for for this assailant. That and we can't rule out the possibility that she just has red hair."
    Sometimes descendants of clan bastards from centuries ago inherent nothing but the looks. Which is sometimes exploited by ruthless ninja to get themselves a false clan hostage that they can lure real members of the relevant clan into a trap to kidnap them. Ugly business that.
    "Odayama-taichou, know a safe place for us to extract Usagi to? If there is a dead corpse nearby well want to see what that is sure, but making sure Usagi gets out safe is most likely our first priority."

17. - Top - End - #647
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi blink. 'What? No.. I mean my father! I... rememeber his face!' she say with.. dread?
    Odayama kneel. 'We will discuss it further.. but then.. anything else about the attacker?'

Usagi lower her head with shame.
    'No. Just a palm to my forehead, and the voice said 'remember' or something'
    Odayma do a gesture of an open palm not unlike of thr Fukaimi's clan.
    'Yes...'

She gasp
    'I am fine! I am not helpless!' she jump to lean on her crotches. 'I can fight!'

'Rotten corpse? Open palm?' Odayama frown. 'This is bad... I was sure we have got ridden of this hag... it seems the missing nins are getting more and more active... but.. not in a deadly way.' he look concerned.
    'We will investigate the corpse, but then move t our own mission- terror attacks like this are meant to disturb the village- free units will handle this further, we are just collecting intel'
    -------------------------

Ameoku

'Our big ally has a jinchurikki as well.' She say half dismissivly.
    'But I am doing my own research and experiments to see alternative ways, but those are just tecnicalities- where there is will, a way will be found. And yes, I admit... I can't do and plan every detail, and that exactly why I need allies'

Broken Record Club

'My my, what a cold boy.' Fushi chuckle.
    'I guess it's shouldn't be a surprise from a shark, I bet they do the best ickys, as Usagi-chan can confirm' she turn again to Kikena
    'Though, I see you didn't had THIS pleasure yet.'
    Seeing Jirou's attitude.
    'Fine, fine, shark daddy. I'll show you the way- but remember... here fun and buisness are the same.'

She lead, swaying her hips, the inner parts of the club are more intimate, the music is more... chill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEDh...annel=Styzmask

'Dude, this isn't a failure.' the bass voice of Scratchman is heard
    A guy, looking in Jirou's age is sitting in the shadowy lobby with velvet lights, crying.
    '...But Scratchman, I let the bandit escape...'
    Between Scratchman(who looks something like that- https://www.greenscene.co.id/wp-cont...ne-Piece-9.jpg on a small crystal desk laid a B mission scroll.
    The crying guy might be familiar to Jirou, a Genin dropout. He wasn't that great, even quite the loser, easily bullied, but was the fastest in class, and took switching jutsu to a new level.
    Yuwamushi passed the genin exams, but something happened to him on the first mission and he dropped.

Scratchman put a hand on Yuwamushi's shoulder.
    'Not wanting to take a life, doesn't make you a lesser man, bro. It's just means you have a pure heart. And the message was passed, you did the favor well.. it's not like it is a mission or some seriouse ninja stuff. Just a favor. ok mah man? All cool. Now... ' he pull a notebook so far ignroing his guests.

Those are my new tunes and notes men. But I need lyrics. Straight from the heart. Can you give me that, bro?'
    Yuwamushi gasped. 'R-really?'
    'When you have time, are we cool?'
    He nodded eagerly, and gotten up, then he noticed Jirou.
    'Oh.' he lower his head in shame.
    '.... I won't disturb you...' and pass by him, quickly.

Scratchman finally pay attention to his new guests.
    'Ah. Jirou Ishikawa. Welcome, welcome. come take a seat, and of course- our best girl Kikena!' he say with energy and vibe.
    'I remember your father. Quite the man.' which Jirou know is.. a lie.

Nozojo has revealed a big secret of Scrathman-
    Spoiler
    Show

'...my secret nickname for him, is 'the forgotten Thunder'. You see... he is a genius, he has forgotten more jutsus, then I ever have learned. He also were trained under Odokuro.. more or less. He came with a seriouse case of amensia. He also suffer from dementia, which he keep at bay. He always with headphones, because he record himself, saying things he should know, so he constantly has to remind himself about.. more or less... everything. I tell you this, because sooner or later he will fall. And you need to be prepared to find someone to fill his shoes, and.. it's probably something you should know.'

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #648

Menko points in the direction of the smell of rot and death and Senko begins moving toward it, taking point if she's permitted.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #649
    Titan in the Playground

Takuma:
    He nods at her answer, assuming she either means one of three possible villages: Iwa, Kumo or Taki. Takigakure being the most likely candidate given her talk of gathering allies in minor villages. Suna? Hah, too far away to be a realistic ally. Obviously not Konoha, and if it was Kiri.....well lets just say they would make sure that she doesn't leave the clan house alive. But she wouldn't be that stupid, their history with Kiri isn't a secret, so lets trust she is smart enough to not make such a mistake. Takuma considers the offer. There is the upside that her plan works and she gets some other village to aid them, they could somehow manipulate that other village to get their revenge for them on Yagura. While also making sure they didn't have to sacrifice one of their own to be the next Three Tails Jinchuuriki. Miho wouldn't have to be trained to be their jinchuuriki for Otogakure. Sure it wouldn't be a personal revenge by their own hands, but sometimes you got to take what you can get, and sometimes you got to make sure others take the fall for your own machinations at the cost of not being known for those machinations or having the satisfaction of carrying it out yourself.

or even they could set like, Taki or Kumo against one another, then get the Ishikawas to swoop in at the right time when an opportunity it presents itself to get any of the tailed beasts that would be used in such a conflict, and Otogakure wins no matter who else loses. There are merits to her plan.

But....Jirou has shared with them similar plans about allying with other minor villages so, its not as if they lose out by sticking with Jirou. They can still do those plans with him. Everything else she is quite vague upon. Lots of promises and maybes like "researching alternatives" which she is quite clearly not going to elaborate on. She doesn't trust them enough to tell them anything. So its like, why trust her enough to support her?
    "....Ameoku-Taichou. A question: another village coming to our aid with a jinchuuriki would put us into a debt we could never truly repay. After all we have no equivalent force to aid them back, nothing we can give them that is as valuable. Is it really wise to be beholden to them, whoever they are?"

Jirou:
    Kikenna gossips back
    "Oh Fushi-chan you wouldn't be saying that if you spent more time with him. I try and try, but its as if he has no drive y'know? Any warm-blooded male would be all over me by now, but as if it he is a reptile or something, because he doesn't show any interest in men either. Its so weird, I don't know what to make of him."
    "I said I wouldn't be against Naibu didn't I?"
    "Thats different, I'm not against Naibu either!"
    "Look if you want to sleep with me, you can just ask I'm not against it, I just don't particularly feel the need to seek it out."
    "See what I'm working with Fushi-chan? So boring. No comprehension about how the game works, you don't just ask that. Flirting, the seduction, the foreplay is half the fun."
    Jirou shrugs at this. Guess he just didn't get it.

He regards Scatchman carefully. He was seemingly functional but had two mental disorders that seemed to be clawing at his mind. It was clear that at some point he needed to be replaced from what Nozojo told of him. Now was not the time, and even when that was done, it would have to done carefully. This very conversation would have to be done carefully- without giving away that he is being careful. He sits down as if relaxing a little, Kikenna lounging beside him. He just has to copy a little of Kikenna's style, relax it a bit, fill in his natural hollowness with...some other Jirou, one much like the Jirou from the radios show with Nozojo.
    "Heey, how is it going Scratch. My father? Yes quite, but I'm not here to discuss the old man, y'know? Lets talk about the now. I see you treat your own right. You handled Yuwa like a bro, I respect that."
    "Yeah Yuwa-kun sometimes needs reassurance when he does little mistakes, really needs to work on his self-esteem."
    "So I ask ya.....ya think Ameoku would've treated him right?"

Kimiko:
    She is silent for a moment, knowing she will never know her father's face.
    "...Why would a missing-nin attack you just to make you remember something? Thats like the opposite of how such manipulation goes. What could anyone possibly gain by making you remember things?"
    Was it to push her towards doing something? Hm.
    "Anyways..."
    She will follow after Senko.

20. - Top - End - #650
    Titan in the Playground

Ameoku

Ameoku chuckle, and then asking for thirds.
    'nyaa..... nyam.' Shushuryu elbow her, reminding her that beyond the food on her plate, there are more things to pay attention to in this meeting.
    'You see, most of our village understamte ourselves. We might have little funds, but we have some resources that make our tech and science, something desirable- high level communication tech, and.. experience of countless of willing human test subjects- I have lost all my sisters, beside one, and I might have died as well, and created a bloodline thanks to this sacrifice. Yes, they can also kidnap unwilling subjects.. but this is a lot of work, and we also work on it, because our existence depend on those upgrades. I got even hints of out sourcing experiments here- wher the population accept such things are morale, and for this said village, it will smooth some important projects they have.' she explain, as she eat.
    Somehow among other things, this beastly woman is also a scientist, as many might forget, because she mostly known for her verocity.
    'It's not only about war, friends- it's about money, and even reknown.

----------------

There are small hints to his mental struggles. He wasn't exactly lying earlier- he probably has met Jirou's father- he just won't remember him. Jirou might notice he blink for a moment, as he mention Ameoku. He tap his headphones- probably to get to his recording telling to himself about Ameoku.
    it's just a second, if unaware, almost no one would notice this mental pause.
    'Right. Ameoku-chan. Ha. This babe... I don't know how Odayama got her... quite the wild girl she is.' tiny pause.
    Well, she wouldn't have picked him to an Anbu, or even an offical ninja... but she understand mental breakdowns. She actually have convinced Fushhi to quitt her offical post as kunoichi' he explain.
    'That we do here, Jirou-boy, you see. I am probably one of the most broken ninjas in the village. I have this way of getting people's vibes. The ninja life break people, bro. Even without big wars... Yuwa-kun for example, can't stand violence. Gentle soul, I tell you. Other villages would have pushed him to the point of a mental breakdown, but this boy got quick feet, I tell you! And he know how to hide!' he say with pride, and then gesture to the mission scrool.
    'He is very helpful carrying important messages, between the village, near outposts and neat patrols. Yuwa-kun feel fulfilled, he help the village, and we have one less missing nin to worry about.'

------------------------

'Terror.' Odayama explain.
    'The dead are forgotten, the living are carrying scars, and have infectiouse terror.'
    He also follow along, as Usagi join.

Soon enough, they find a husk an eldery woman, a mummy like.
    Empty eye sockets, her hands bent like claws.
    And her earlubes... are long. Her hair is long and wild as hedgehog's.
    Odayama sighs. 'It's what I feared.'

'What? What is it?'
    'Her name was Majo Fukaimi. Or the Nightmare hag. In short... she was wronged, and suffered through lot, and she wanted to share her torment. To force others to understand her, and.... it became worse. But she was assumed dead for nine years'
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2021-02-20 at 06:47 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #651

"We should go to the hospital. Usagi-san needs to be examined to make sure she does not have any... Hidden injures, seals or curse marks, delayed action genjutsu, or slow-acting drugs in her system that might cause more suffering or terror later."

"And our victim needs to be examined and identified. I could probably perform a rudimentary autopsy and determine cause of death but I have no way of identifying the victim and I would not know what to look for to distinguish between the work of this Hag and that of a Copycat killer. It would be best to leave it to a proper medic-ninja."

Senko pulls out her cadaver storage scroll and will seal the woman's corpse unless Odayama stops her.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Titan in the Playground

"Hm. It's a bit above our weight class. And we have another mission." Odayama say.
    Usagi. "I am fine! It were just some bad dreams!" Though she still look pale.

Odayama tap his chin. "Hospital will waste our time. A skilled med nin could check this quick enough, and Fushi-san were part of the previouse fight against the Nightmare hag... it's probably the reason she quitted the offical ninja life."
    Usagi whine. "Come on! I am ok!"

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #653
    Titan in the Playground

Takuma:
    "Hm...I see."
    He says just nodding and saying fascinated noises at this point. He personally didn't care about the communication tech or what her science experiments or this alliance with an unknown power or the reknown. Maybe the money, of course but there is other ways to make that. He doesn't see why the rest of the clan should care either. She isn't really saying what Kaguya Clan has to do with any of this. But it would be rude to say any of this outright. One has to be more...polite.
    "Forgive me Ameoku-Taichou but...I must be suffering from a lack of insight. Where does Clan Kaguya factor into your vision here? Where do you see us in this picture?"

Jirou:
    "And for doing that, I'm thankful man. Society is a bunch of nets y'know? One fails you catch people with another and they continue to be happy no matter which net they need to be caught in you see? And your like one of those nets. I like having nets like that. Thing is man, I'm sorry if this is painful to bring up, but you can't do this forever. Like we might need someone else to keep holding up this net when your gone y'know? and I hope as Otokage that I can get someone to be just as good a net as you are to people here. Ya see? Cause I ant good work like you just did to continue even when your not the one doing it."

Kimiko:
    They think on this. If only either of them were medic nin.
    "Lets just get this incident reported and the corpse dropped off at HQ. As for Usagi's health: if you insist your fine I guess we'll move on, but if we go on a mission and it does turn out something was done to you that your weren't willing to detect and get rid with a proper checkup, you'll have only yourself to blame for not pulling your weight by taking proper precautions to prevent it. Your weakness will be apparent to all by the fact that you ignored such a thing and paid the price for it and I will have no sympathy, for you will deserve none from any of us. I will be the stronger for I wouldn't ignore such possibility potentially bringing me low."
    Kimiko says with a smug grin while folding her arms.
    "....Yeah thats fair. sorry Usagi, but we can't help you, you gotta help yourself in this situation."

After the body is dropped at Otogakure HQ for examination and whether or not Usagi optionally gets checked up, Team 3 will return to their training ground to decide what to do
    "Okay, I'm raring to go for another mission at some point. I need a certain crystalline substance called Sanjunium chakride for the inventions I have planned, and that requires money to get. Preferably C-Rank money by my calculations."

24. - Top - End - #654

"Kimiko-san, have you considered applying for work as a researcher? If your work is potentially beneficial to the village, then it may be possible to get your research subsidized."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #655
    Titan in the Playground

Kimiko:
    She thinks about it and says
    "I can? I thought you were a special exception at the level of Genin or something. I guess I could see if I could get my research subsidized, wouldn't hurt to check, I guess I don't know if being Chuunin is a requirement..."
    She says then turns back to other issues
    "But we still need to discuss our next mission. If I recall if we don't have any specific missions to do at the moment we should head to the Otokage office/HQ where they hand those out. Unless we got training to do today. And its probably the place to see if I can get my research subsidized for anyways."

26. - Top - End - #656

Kimiko:
    She thinks about it and says
    "I can? I thought you were a special exception at the level of Genin or something. I guess I could see if I could get my research subsidized, wouldn't hurt to check, I guess I don't know if being Chuunin is a requirement..."
    She says then turns back to other issues
    "But we still need to discuss our next mission. If I recall if we don't have any specific missions to do at the moment we should head to the Otokage office/HQ where they hand those out. Unless we got training to do today. And its probably the place to see if I can get my research subsidized for anyways."
    "I am going to be honest, I legitimately do not know what is and is not normal in regards to my current situation. I came here fully expecting to be locked up and under guard when not in the laboratory, not to be given a headband and an apartment."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #657
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "I am going to be honest, I legitimately do not know what is and is not normal in regards to my current situation. I came here fully expecting to be locked up and under guard when not in the laboratory, not to be given a headband and an apartment."
    Kimiko:
    "Yeah, Anniki is weird like that. He can be so.....civilian in his reasoning sometimes. But if it allows me to be friends with you, it can't be that bad of a thing."
    Senko may recall that Jirou has said that statistically, the culture of hidden villages has lower morals than normal cities. Most civilians have higher standards of morals than shinobi and thus don't like violence, ruthlessness or deception.
    "but I do know what isn't normal is you being a ninja despite not knowing the basic academy three techniques or attending the academy. That is the standard, and you got neither. Of course any shinobi worth noting isn't exactly standard in their scores or performance, even Yuyuyu here had higher than average grades."
    She says as they begin making their way over there to assess the available missions.

((OOC: Do you want the C-Ranks to be available yet, or are we D-rank today?))

28. - Top - End - #658

Kimiko:
    "Yeah, Anniki is weird like that. He can be so.....civilian in his reasoning sometimes. But if it allows me to be friends with you, it can't be that bad of a thing."
    Senko may recall that Jirou has said that statistically, the culture of hidden villages has lower morals than normal cities. Most civilians have higher standards of morals than shinobi and thus don't like violence, ruthlessness or deception.
    "but I do know what isn't normal is you being a ninja despite not knowing the basic academy three techniques or attending the academy. That is the standard, and you got neither. Of course any shinobi worth noting isn't exactly standard in their scores or performance, even Yuyuyu here had higher than average grades."
    She says as they begin making their way over there to assess the available missions.

((OOC: Do you want the C-Ranks to be available yet, or are we D-rank today?))
    "Well, if you want to get technical about it, senninka is a form of sage mode and sage mode is a jonin level skill. when using my basic transformation my physical attributes become those of a trained shinobi despite my only training being meditation and the study of a single taijutsu style that isn't really meant for fighting."

"An exception being made is probably the most normal thing about my situation."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #659
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi feel terrible.
    It's clear.
    She is the weak link. Without legs, an easy prey for crazy old ladies who are supposed to be dead.
    A real liability.
    Fushi claimed she jutsu wise, clean.
    And now, again Kimiko and Senko talk big.

She doesn't summon Yojimbo.. she doesn't feel like using him, after how Nagaishu-dono has scolded her.
    Usagi 'walk' on her crotches way ahead scouting.

Odayama decide to give Usagi time.
    'I know diffrent villages have diffrent standards... and it also depend on the period. I got my forehead protector at my first kill using ninja skills.'
    ------------

Scratchman smile, amused.
    'Strong words, bro. I have Fushi-chan. I think by the time, I gone, she will have enough of her time, just partying and doing favors, to Odayama-kun. I hope she wiil, because of not... ' his smile falter a bit.
    '...We have her many angry chads. Some of them, think... that round two with Konoha will fix their heads. Poor fellas. But you can imagine, why Ameoku, would be their champion. I try to take things, slow. Let them be ninjas in the pace, that right for their heads, y'know? I talk to them, let them express themselves... but many of them, will jump the murder wagon, if they get the chance, bro. And.. I don't know, bro. Maybe they got something there. Fushi, at least, I know.. want the opposite, that why I would like her to take my place, when my day come'

-----------

Ameoku stop eating and smile.
    'Well, you have your own grudges. I know it. I respect it. There is nothing sweeter, then bloodlust, and crave for revenge. It's what make the ninja world move, doesn't it?'
    Pause.
    'I have intel, I have power. And me, as the Ottokage... let's say, I will encourage brave intatives.'

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #660
    Titan in the Playground

Takuma:
    There is a tension in the room as she mentions revenge. Their former status as Kirigakure shinobi was common knowledge and it only made sense.
    "....Why would you care about Yagura? Both Konoha and Kumo stand in his way and Konoha is technically bound by treaty to defend us in case another nation comes attacking. Which they will do so, if not for our sake then the Land of Rice's resources. Trading revenge is all well and good, but Yagura is powerful. This village cannot hope to both face Konoha and Kirigakure. Your already proposing to oppose one superpower with Konoha, now you offer aid to oppose another? Revenge is worth nothing if we're dead."
    After all, isn't living to dance on your hated foes grave then live a happy existence afterwards not the best part of vengeance? Like sure vengeance, top of their list, but everyone knows you don't go full Uchiha about it. Never go full Uchiha.
    "How do we know your not biting off more than this village can chew?"

Jirou:
    He nods
    "If you consider her ready to take over in time, I'll trust your judgment, man."
    he says
    "However, idiots thinking other idiots will get their heads fixed from another war? Thats stupid. needing a new war to make sure people settle down is just wasteful. And won't work besides. Y'know how it is, the eye for an eye crap doesn't stop until everyone's blind- thats when they start going after the ears.

What I want....is for this village to be peaceful man. You seem to want that to. So there is some guys here that are thinkin' wrong, so how do I win 'em over? After all, if you support someone they don't like....that ain't good for you now is it? So....if we agree how do we make those followin' ya follow me? Ya follow?"

Kimiko:
    They will pick out a D-Rank to do until its time for Jirou and Senko have their radio show. But continue to talk until Jirou is ready for that.
    "....Look I'm not talking just above average stuff, take Usagi, she was seemingly under average but then somehow matched me in combat! I learned a lesson from that duel, that sometimes excellence is hidden, coming from the places you least expect it. Sometimes the unconventional is brilliance in disguise."