New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto SoundITP IC 1: A Melancholy Song of Hope To Come

Jirou:
    He raises an eyebrow. Ah. Poison. He should've known. Suddenly he didn't have as many problems about keeping Kimiko's goals secret from him anymore, or the Masuku he chose for his plan. Funny how a respected leader poisoning him for questionable reasons and potentially killing him a few months down the line could provide such astonishing clarity.
    "I see."
    he says with a straight face, as if nonplussed.
    "Very well, I shall do my best. when do we start?"
    Despite being a complete nerd with no actual experience in love. One of the basic skills of being a shinobi is being able to imitate lives you never lived or experienced. Honestly, if he can't talk his way through this, he is in trouble as a shinobi in general.

Letter Delivery Mission:
    "Uhh-aaaaH! No just...." Kazuo says looking away from Usagi
    "Thieves and thugs" Miho pipes up "he somehow is always is there in the nick of time to foil them out of nowhere."
    "Its nothing heheheh..." he says scratching the back of his head
    "But you always somehow show up just in time! How do you do it?"
    "Oh y'know.....trade secret....huh this package is for your family, Miho..."
    Kazuo had no idea how kept running into such situations, it was all his bad luck, he thought to himself.
    "And this similar package is for the Ishikawa family..."
    Meanwhile Kimiko and Naneko were rifling through the letters
    "So....uh....how you doing?"
    "...."
    "Not much of a talker?"
    "...."
    "Well then I guess you like listening mo-"
    "Shut up. To be silent, is to be shinobi."
    Naneko's voice is a curt half-whisper. Kimiko furrows her eyebrows and just glares at her. Rude! Then goes back to sorting the letters only to find a certain letter: It has a heart stamp seal on it used in love letters and its address reads:

To: Kikenna Masuku

The two Genin stare at it uncomprehending for a few moments. Jirou and.....Kikenna? The rebel Masuku? Naneko's older sister? Why? She was a known seductress- a fierce outspoken one, with specialties in poison and fire jutsu. You probably couldn't find two people more different if you tried.
    "....Who does your brother think he is, going after my sister?"
    Naneko says with a tinge of emotion, glaring accusingly at Kimiko
    "I don't know, maybe your sister put the seductive wiles on him! He was never interested in that kind of thing before!"
    Kimiko looking suspiciously at Naneko.
    "As if my sister would ever be interested in someone like him. He's clearly pathetic for even trying."
    "Hah! As if my brother would have such low standards to fall for some like her!"
    "You have it the wrong way around, Jirou would be too easy for her bring him under her sway."
    "As if my brother would be seduced by your sister!"
    "As if my sister would ever accept his advances!"
    Suddenly Yuyuyu and Miho comes between them before this can escalate.
    "Girls girls, none of this is our business!"
    "Our job....is to deliver the letter. Not to fight over it, okay? Relax." Miho says
    They both glare at the reasonable ones breaking them up then grunt and get back to sorting the mail.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Mail Adventure!

Usagi was about to steal the letter, but stopped herself.
    "I bet, they are conspiring to do something great! They are real ninjas! I am sure, they don't play silly kissy stuff!" she said brattly.
    It was a bit boring, so making up stuff, were more fun.

Love Sensei!
    Nozojo smiled.
    Of course he lied. Sort of.
    The tea contained a chakra enhancer, and the pill he will give Jirou were a special kind of soldier pills. It wasn't healthy in any capacity, so it could be defined as poison. But so is caffeine. Or some say.
    He and Jirou had the short stick in the ninja genetics. They were charming and clever, but in the end, you need to pay some bills of chakra. Especialy when maintaining this facility.

He wasn't sure if he had years, or maybe merely weeks. His sins with his first student might catch up to him soon. Very soon.
    If he wanted Jirou to stand a chance in succeeding him, against rivals like the Anbu Commander, he had to cheat.
    A lot.
    It wasn't very morale to give this boost to Jirou without his consent, but he couldn't risk a refusal. Also adding tension to this test would be benefical.

They have entered the recording room, two chair and microphones, and some... "things" as Nozojo called the radio tech he has devolped.
    Jirou could notice him, doing some seals and then pressing his palm on the machine.

"And we are on!!!! Good evening Ottokagure! The most awesome ninja is here! ME! The Second Ottokage! WOhooo!"
    he pause, making another seal.
    Jirou may recall, that whenever he hear him on the radio, he can feel, chills or excitment...
    was the Ottokage this charismatic, or, he somehow used genjutsu on all of his listeners?

"And today we have here, a special Love Sensei! A young, and handsome! Breaker of thousand hearts, with a backstory, would inspire ten thousands if ballads! As usual, his voice is 50% is muffled, so have fun figuring who he is, and send your guesses until the next show! So!"
    another seal*
    "Please, tell a bit about yourself, O-Love Sensei!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Love Sensei Jirou:
    "Hello my Otokage, glad to be here, glad to be here."
    Jirou says, changing the way he speaks and the tone on the drop of dime, suddenly acting as if he is the coolest most relaxed person in the world having little smile on his lips, and smooth voice flowing from his soul.
    "I've been around, love is always tumultuous. Like fire, it is. So warm, so passionate, we all need it, yet it can burn. Got to be careful, got to have the right touch. Not everyone has the touch of a master, but all can learn from the Love Sensei. Me, I know how love is, its a relationship built day by day, its a slow burn. Got to be careful with each brick 'cause its something you take slow, can't go too fast. Its a thing of patience, but won't I try our hopeful listeners patience here, lets get to the questions, shall we? The Sensei is here, and there are lessons that need teaching."

Mail Delivery Mission:
    "Jirou has better things to do than-"
    "As if Kikenna would-"
    "Shush!"
    They grunt and go back to their work. They find a package for the Masuku family, then of course mail for the Otokage's offices and such from various people. Various letters and packages for normal people in the village. and so on and so forth. The next step becomes:
    "Okay, now to actually deliver the mail. We have mailbags to carry them in to carry one sixth of the mail so we have to divide up the parts of the village we deliver to by neighborhoods we have to cover. Who will take which neighborhood?"
    She asks. Kimiko and Naneko were eyeing each other and the neighborhood in which the Masuku family is in, and thus the letter they were to deliver to Kikenna. There was of course the five other bags that could go certain other places but one would most certainly end up in Otokage tower or his offices. It was probably best to keep Kimiko and Naneko separated. Which way, which way?
    "Kimiko your the best of all of us your clearly most qualified to deliver that mail pile, some of it goes to the Otokage's offices after all."
    "I don't know how about Usagi delivers that mail? She is my valued teammate, why not give her a chance to impress the higher ups? I think I'll go for that residential district pile."
    "No, Kimiko, you are clearly better for delivering the mail with the Otokage important messages in them, my skills clearly cannot compare, I'll humbly deliver that residential mail, don't worry about it..."
    All three are fakely smiling while trying to manipulate around each other in this polite-fight.
    "No no no, Naneko you are clearly more qualified with your future in Anbu this will only get you used to the Anbu duties you'll be doing later on, its good experience for you!"
    "Come now, don't be humble! Delivering that kind of residential mail can go to Usagi or Miho, Kimiko you deserve to have the Otokage himself remember this!"
    "Are you really sure, Yuyuyu? I think the job can be trusted to Kazuo, future hero of Otogakure."
    "I want nothing to do with this! I'll take the mail meant to go to the industrial district!"
    Kazuo knew to not get involved in a crossfire of a polite-fight between three kunoichi. It never ends well.
    "Anyways about your the most qualified to take the Otokage's mail to him..."
    "Why don't you take this other residential mail pile, Naneko? I think I got that one."
    "Yuyuyu, I clearly know the way better down that way, you should take a different one..."
    This can go on for a while. But you don't have all day...
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-01-11 at 02:16 AM.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

While, the more sophisticated Kunoichis argued, the one with a very minimal social understanding has summoned a Samurai rabbit.
    "Usag-"
    "Hush. No time." Usagi said, grabbing the mail meant for the Ottokage, and then jumping on Yojimbo's back.
    "Go!' She yell, and without questioning, the almost comicly seriouse rabbit, ran forward.
    -------

Nozojo has slowed down the pace of his seals.
    Probably to let Jirou memorizing them.
    He pulled a letter, passing it with eyes with a moment.
    "Ara ara. This is a good one" and passed it to Jirou.

"Dear Love Sensei!
    My heart is such a turmoil! I am 15, almost 16 actually. I don't want you to judge me too early, so first I'll speak about the important things, and only then I'll speak about the tiny problems.
    He is handsome, mature, quite and cool. He fear nothing, and in battle a complete savage, and it make me blush. There were few times I let myself get captured so he will save me. And I think he knew. The stare he gave me... it sent me chills!
    Also, I am sure he think I am attractive. During a one festival, I wore my best kimono and he said as if casually:"You look good.'
    I still have dreams about this moment!
    I love him so much! I even failed on porpuse on the Chunin exams so he will keep giving me private lessons. He is so harsh

But... there are few problems, stopping us from being together. You see, there is another girl, who think he is her boyfriend, just because he pity her, and agree to dine wjth her, or sleep in her apartment. But she is a complete baka! She doesn't deserve him!
    Also... he is my Sensei. I don't want to get him into trouble, so I'll wait for me to turn 18 before I confess. And then I will assinate this baka girl, who think, that just because she his age, and they were on the same team, she get to date him!
    From your exprience, will my Sensei understand if he ever discover my plan?'

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Lets Go Already
    Yuyuyu smacks her head. Oh well. Guess we're doing this. She hands the bag containing the letter meant for Kikenna to Kimiko and mail to the Ishakawa Family to Naneko.
    "But-"
    "no buts, we don't have time for this, get moving."
    She hands off similar bags of mail to Miho and Kazuo then takes one for herself and they set off.

The actual delivery....eh. isn't all that great. Its delivering mail, its boring, you go up to houses or mailboxes search for the letter the matches the address then put it there or hand it off. Not really eventful for the most part. most of the time its just leaving it there in the mailbox or the person receiving it thanking you with a smile and you going on your way, some people actually find your bunny ride cute, some kids look at you amazement and wish they had a giant rabbit ride.

When you get to the Otokage Office there is a Chuunin secretary at the front desk who is sort through paperwork and such. His name is Chang. He is basically one of those Chuunin who get stuck at a desk job because they under-achieve, and helps the Otokage do the bureaucracy work, like sorting out things that require his attention from this that don't, things like that. There is a lot of such Chuunin here, but he is the one who will represent them all simply for our convenience. You couldn't find a more average guy if you tried. Not even Odayama sensei can equal him in being average, but he is allowed to try.
    "Hey Usagi, what you got for the Otokage? He is out doing a broadcast, so I take his mail."

Love Sensei Letter
    Jirou considers this situation for a moment after reading the letter, then begins to say
    "What a passionate heart for older men, and your dedication is commendable, however I personally think? He doesn't deserve you. Your better than the likes of that guy, and you can do better than him. He has only given that compliment once? Clearly he doesn't have good taste since he is focused on somebody else, and no amount of assassination will fix that. He will just find another girl his age after all, and the corpse of a previous girlfriend isn't exactly what I call a good first impression. Find someone who sees you for more than just a kimono, true beauty is what you are every day, just as a relationship is what you are with someone else every day."
    He says with his smooth deep voice into the microphone, trying to spin it as politely as possible, getting the feeling that saying it straight out won't do squat. This needs careful handling and convincing from her point of view that it wasn't worth it. Not breaking character was more important than making sure it was actually solved- he didn't know the person after all and probably never will. Can't really do anything about it more than that.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi

For Yojimbo it was easy. He had this sort one track mind mentality, and this world was alien to him- he only cared to serve and protect Usagi.
    The fact Usagi seemed to care, simply amused him, but his expriession has remained deadpanned mostly.
    He frowned just a bit, when children has summarized his Bushido trainings, and his exprience fighting wolves and dogs as "Wow! Giant bunny!'
    Usagi was alien to humans, almost as much, but she was a human.
    It was akward and nice.
    She didn't wanted that, but she wanted that.
    It was wierd. She wanted home.

When they have gotten to the Ottokage's office she released Yojimbo and used her crotches again.
    Stairs! One of her mortal enemies!

But she managed. As usual.
    Usagi reacted reasonably to the situation she faced.
    Nah.

She slammed one of the crotches on the desk, sending papers and documetns flying away.
    "Oi! Are you a melon head or something?! Those are letters for the OTTOKAGE! Do you wear a cool pointy hat and unpractical robes? No! I N E E D T H E O T T O K A G E!' She screamed.
    --------

"Well said, Love Sensei.' Meanwhile, Nozojo did a complicated and powerful seal-it activated in Jirou's brain(unless he had a defence against it) to agree with the words he just said.
    He could resist the urge- but it sort of a gut feeling, that those were a very wise advice.
    "Well, now for something less edgy. But still. It's intresting and touch an issue in our village, we all need to think about.

Dear Love Sensei-San.
    I hope I write it correctly, I am not used to write, and I never was a great scholar.
    I am probably the less likely fan to be read on your show- most the letters you read are of young girls, and usually a kunoichi.
    And that ok. They are much more intresting then the rants of some random loser factory worker dude.
    I am not stupid, but neither bright. I am not strong, but also isn't considerably weak.
    I am not ugly, but a bit overweight. I am not a "bad guy' nor a praticulary cultured gentlman.
    I am just me. I have my boring parents, who also are working in the factory, my boring friends which I drink with.
    What might make this letter worth reading, is that I am dating a Kunoichi right now.
    It wierd. Amazing. And terrifiing.
    But maybe I better start from the begining, maybe as someone exprienced lover, you can read the signs I can't.
    That evening I was drinking alone. Randomly, or by fate, each of my friends ditched me for their personal reasons.
    And then she took a seat,asking:"Why aren't you buying me a drink?" She has asked,and talked about her problems... and told me her name, and asked me, if we can meet again next week.
    She is beautiful, exciting and surpringly caring. But problems have started. My friends stopped talking to me, and only later one told me he think she is an inside intelgence agent. Someone else,told me she could be a perverted man- ninjas do have the ability to shapeshift...
    Also,during a bar fight, I became very aware of how deadly can she be. She has noticed, that during a normal disagreement I cringed in fear...
    Shy say I hurt her, and we need a timeout to rethink our relationship.
    What do you think?
    Can we be happy together? Am I a coward? Or naive?'

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

Chang: Foolishly Allow this
    The front desk is downstairs, by the way, he is the secretary who greets people and makes sure you have an appointment, he is not in the Otokage office itself.

Chang flinches a little at the outburst, not sure how to deal with this? He spies one of the letters sticking out as a late entry for the Love Sensei and figures hey he would have to send her to the radio tower to get it in time, he knows the Otokage is real adamant about hearing peoples problems out as much as he can and to miss this one would be bad so he just says
    "Your right. He is in the Radio Tower, that letter in particular? Real important, he should see it immediately. What are you waiting for? Go, go go!"
    He says trying to shoo her out. This should be entertaining.

Naneko:
    She mechanically marches up to the Ishikawa manor and knocks. The worst possible person person answered it: Crazy Uncle Musumu. He opens the door, revealing his wild blue hair and crazy scraggly goatee looking down at Naneko with a broken grin.
    "What have we here? A Genin delivering mail? Did one of the mines blow up again? I always told them we should replace the explosions with confetti. And a Masuku no less. Interesting!"
    "Confet- nevermind. I came to deliver this package."
    she says holding the package addressed to the Ishikawa family
    "and to demand: what you planning with trying to court Kikenna, Ishikawa clan? Speak!"
    Musumu takes it and giggles.
    "Oh many plans with this. Big plans! Kikenna? Possibly. No. Wait. Maybe? Kaguyas probably get the other parts today... both started with a K. that explains it. So jumbled. Courting her though? I know Kimiko is to be married to a Masuku in a couple years but Kikenna's new hm....first I've heard of it but I'm always the last to hear..."
    "What!? You're planning on infiltrating us with both siblings!? How insidious! Your planning on taking our jutsu aren't you?"
    "Well our general goal is to take EVERYBODY's Jutsu really so its like on the list I guess...." Musumu says scratching his goatee in thought not realizing how bad this sounds. "I think Mitsuko said something about that....?"
    "The matriarch! Of course, I have stop this and it sounds like my own family won't even believe me if they've already worked out two deals. You have a made a foolish mistake this day, fool of Ishikawa!"
    She goes running off to deliver more mail, convinced there is a conspiracy afoot. Uncle Musumu snaps his fingers and says
    "Oh right was to acquire them legitimately as possible to like, not tick people off in the village. Wait, where'd you go?"
    He looks around, shrugs and goes back inside with the package.

Love Sensei: Break it down
    He doesn't resist. As long as its helping the show, he fine, though he is taking note of how the Otokage operates and what he uses and why. He reads the letter out, taking his time to process what is being written here. This one is a little more complicated.
    "Ah, Citizen-Shinobi relationships. Not going to lie, always a little difficult. But don't worry, the Love-Sensei is in the house, and its time for serious diagnosin'.

First of all my man, you got to stop thinking so negatively of yourself. Sure your not any of those other things, but your probably something they're not: safe, dependable, reliable, stable, grounded. What other people are don't matter, if she is dating you there is something about YOU that matters to HER, not to anyone else, focus on your positives not someone else's, and look for your own positives.

Second, don't pay attention to negative comments about your relationship from those people. If they don't support you being happy, they aren't your friends. Whether they talk to you again just because of something like that is their problem, not yours. What they are saying is nonsense, if your so ordinary then you have nothing to worry about being infiltrated over."

He silently resists the urge to make joke about him being ordinary because he might be hiding something.
    "Anyways next we think about: what is HER side of it? Kunoichi like all shinobi live hectic lives. I can't speak for her, but its not unheard of for shinobi to seek relationships with ordinary people just so they can have some normalcy and stability in their lives. You might be an island of peace and calm for her in an otherwise chaotic life! So when you cringe away from her, its just reminding her of the difference, when she might want somebody to just see her as a normal person like you and just be normal for a time before she has to return to it. But don't take my word for it- if you want to know, ask her yourself what she wants. Be honest with how you feel and she will be honest back.
    So stay grounded, be positive and remember: its who you are that matters to her, not other people so be the best you
    that you can be."

8. - Top - End - #188
    Colossus in the Playground

Village Residential District.

Senko, orphan of a nameless clan, lives alone in a small apartment in the Residential district of the Hidden Sound Village. Well, lives is a strange word. she sleeps there.

She spends most of her time at the laboratory, using her genius intellect and academic knowledge of biology and how genes and physiology shape chakra, and likewise how chakra can shape biology, to assist in other research in exchange for assistance in her own field of research.

Jirou Ishikawa's research into artificial means of accessing senjutsu seemed quite promising since it seemed to imitate the enhanced genetic abilities of her own clan, and she'd willingly contributed to his research, but...

Currently, she was in her apartment. She'd worked late nights at the laboratory for the past two weeks and now she was being forced to take a day off becuase it wasn't "healthy" for a child of her age to work that much. Next, they'd turn around and say that her "special" genin rank, given for legal reasons more than anything, qualified her to go on missions and force her to go on missions to "socialize with kids in your age group." Did they not realize the danger? Every day she doesn't correct the flaws in the interaction between her genetic advantage and chakra nature was a day where she could not learn to control her berserk transformations. Did they want a rampaging Sage Beast to tear through the village?

At least nobody was forcing her to wear shoes. Yet. Speaking of which, Senko channeled some of the senjutsu chakra built up into her body into her legs, letting black diamonds of various sizes flow from her knees down to her toes. Normally, this would be done to enhance the strength of her legs so that she could jump higher, run faster, or kick something harder. But right now, it was just to vent her sage energy before it built up to the point that she was driven mad by it.

Perhaps it was for the best that she was home today, anyway, she thought as she looked over some notes speculating on the reasons for the Uzumaki clan's retarded aging. She was expecting a package containing a copy of the notes of an academic who had been studying the Ice Release bloodline of the Yuki Clan, formerly of the Mist Village.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

Yuyuyu
    She walks up to this apartment after depositing the mail of the previous one and knocks. She puts on her best smile
    "Letter for a Senko, from....Tetsurugi Kaguya?"
    When let in, Senko will see a girl about her age, black silky flowing hair tied in a pony tail, wearing a pink kimono and wearing an umbrella on her back for some reason, holding out the letter.
    "Hi, I'm Yuuna Yuuki Yukimura but everyone just calls me Yuyuyu, I'm a new genin. I apologize if the normal mail man isn't here today, his horse got injured from one of the village mines bringing in mail from outside and now my team is working to deliver the mail in his stead, I hope your day is going well."
    The notes whenever they are read will say this:
    Spoiler: Yuki Bloodline Theories
    Show

(Senko I have taken care to copy these notes as best I can for your reading, I apologize but I do not know enough for my own liking myself due to various factors expounded upon in the research notes proper- Tetsurugi)

The Yuki bloodline is a curious kekkei genkai, scientifically speaking. From a purely non-chakra perspective ice is just solid water. The chemical composition is unchanged, merely its energy state from a higher to lower one. Many Water affinity users have argued that it should be possible for normal water jutsu to achieve such an effect without a bloodlines use, like manipulating the energy within the water to be pulled out, yet numerous tests with water jutsu have proven this false. Indeed the claim is that the kekkei genkai somehow combines water and air chakra to form its ice, only possible through its bloodline. Thus ice in theory adheres to classical elemental theory rather than chemical theory in some manner but we have yet to figure out why, just like all other combined element jutsu. The Yuki have claimed this in the past, but given the nature of shinobi their word cannot be taken as true, as all clans of the ninja spread rumors to confuse, embellish and mystify their capabilities and its hard to tell what is folk tale or fact about them.

This kind of research would be hard and dangerous enough given that I'm trying to research a foreign shinobi's bloodline and therefore have numerous disadvantages to actually finding anything out about it. Even in normal conditions for someone in my position, the most that ethically can be done is to investigate recorded second-hand accounts of their sightings and battles from other shinobi that have bothered to say, but even then my sources are limited as I only have ninja from the Sound to call upon, which given our geographic position is not likely to encounter a Yuki even in normal circumstances.
    Recent events with the Bloody Mist's purge of all bloodlines from its village during the Third Shinobi War and thus the Yuki's escape has driven the Yuki clan into hiding. As a Kaguya who fled from the very same purge I know that some still exist, but they did not come with us in our exodus from the Land of Water. The fugitive clans were divided over whether to escape or to fight back from the shadows and the Yuki clan were on Kenzo Hoshigaki's side of continuing to fight against Yagura's regime. I know that there was fierce debate between Ryota Ishikawa and Kenzo Hoshigaki at the time, but over what is unknown as their conversations were private, but it led to Ryota leaving. As far as I know the Yuki Clan is still fighting from the shadows. We don't receive many reports about what is happening in the land of water, as the nation is more isolated from other and Yagura likes to keep a tight control over information and his oppressive policies economically benefit the Lands of Fire and Lightning too much for them to intervene in Water's troubles, as few companies wants to deal with Yagura at all.
    Most Yuki therefore are unknowns, but there is one Yuki we know of in the modern day Suzume Yuki, Kenzo Hoshigaki's right hand woman. Said to be a brilliant scientist and jounin level ninja interested in chakra theory herself and also known for being a jutsu thief. It is said in rumor that she can somehow make people show off their techniques in some way, that she has some power to mess with your mind and what few reports we have suggest that her ice mirrors sometimes show other people within them like some sort of film, but this could be exaggeration or lies. What is known for certain is that shipments of various supplies along the eastern coast sometimes sport residual ice from her leading the attack but we're still figuring out if the patterns of her attacks are different or similar to Kenzo's own.

What is generally recorded about their abilities is the famous ice mirror jutsu, known for how strange it is, but due to the fact that the user can move incredibly fast between mirrors, pretty much instantaneously, getting near an ice user in combat is pretty much suicide as there is more than instance of teams of otherwise competent shinobi suddenly dying from a slit throat when such mirrors appear. Most shinobi keep away rather than try to investigate due to this ability to create an environment of pretty much instant death. You get caught in that, your already dead. Recommended method of investigation is to send in clones and keep your real body away.
    However this is just one technique of the ice user arsenal, one often used but it would not surprise if the Yuki clan has a small library of ice jutsu they keep to themselves and use the ice mirror jutsu as just its most famous one or public face to hide the full capabilities of the element. Indeed, there are legends of older era Yuki who have use their element differently, such as Komoyi of the Frozen Touch who rivaled the Hyuuga clan in taijutsu prowess during the First Shinobi War as he was able to freeze peoples blood or even their heart. Or Minuko the Razor Flake who was said she could kill with a mere snow flake honed to razor sharpness and came to be known as the Second White Death during the Second Shinobi War. Of course the First White Death, Turume Yuki during the Warring Clans Era was even more terrifying who is said to have wielded some kind of jutsu to induce hypothermia over entire battlefields and send blizzards at his foes.
    The Yuki clan seems to seek out arctic or cold-adapted animals to make summoning pacts with, from arctic foxes to polar bears to penguins, seals, walruses, moose, birds, and the like to have synergy with their ice jutsu. This makes sense as few other ninja would seek out such summons and they probably have their own unique list of summons they keep in mind. Ancient Yuki during the warring clan era according to myth and legend even made pacts and summoned Yuki-Onna, the yokai from which they take their name. However no modern Yuki has ever demonstrated this ability and many question if Yuki-Onna even want to be summoned as the few attempts to reach out to that realm has ended with frozen shinobi, so we assume they want to remain isolated, so whether they can or ever could summon them remains ambiguous.

Now to get down to the actual theories of how the Ice Bloodline could work, is that while its not known for certain as all clans keep their bloodlines details secret to preserve its strength, there are a few theories of how it works:
    -The Heat Manipulation Theory:
    this theory tries to integrate the scientific and chakra sides of how ice works to form a cohesive mechanics of how it works. the theory goes that wind jutsu isn't actually "Wind" but rather the manipulation of energy with air as the medium they are limited to working within. combined with water and they are able to manipulate the energy state of water to somehow drain out the heat to make ice, but this theory has problems in that where does the heat go if the user has control over it? do they just let it dissipate into entropy? do they not know they could possibly suck up the heat to warm themselves? and it doesn't explain why or how the mirror jutsu works, unless they can somehow turn into energy, manipulate the energy of their reflection?

-The Chakra Elements Theory:
    This theory focuses on the fact that this ice is made of or involved with chakra and that chakra has physics altering properties, reasoning that it instead functions as a material broadly similar to ice but not quite real ice. The theory goes is that all the ice is made of chakra and thus is Chakra-Ice, or C-Ice, which explains why water jutsu users can't make it, because its not actually ice, and chakra water isn't actually water, the problems with this is that water jutsu users can manipulate real water just fine and so can ice jutsu users, so its inconclusive.

-The Classical Elements Theory:
    The next theory is that Chakra is actually a deeper more basic level of reality than atoms and thus that Chakra Ice is actually a more primal purer expression of ice than chemical ice thus explaining why ice can be manipulated yet why this ice has more properties than chemical ice.

-The Pocket Dimension Theory:
    One of the crazier theories focuses on the ice mirror jutsu technique, claiming that their ice is actually crystallized pocket dimensions that they can go into, then transport to and from each other because its actually a space time jutsu that takes the appearance of ice. This doesn't really explain why its water and air element though, because space time jutsu doesn't really have elemental properties, and this theory is only here because no one knows if thats how the mirrors really work and its possible thats is a space time jutsu.

Of course there is a lot of debate over this topic as to how the Ice Bloodline works could provide numerous insights into how heat and the changing states of matter work due to the common nature of water and its vital functions to all life and its interaction with temperature, as well as how to approach a user of this bloodline as someone who could manipulate such things would be much prized for certain kinds of research in: chemistry, marine biology, hydrology, studying the weather and climate, human anatomy, potential medical applications, food preservation, heat regulation, and various other fields we do not have time to list here, not to mention the interesting contribution to the study of chakra one could make by finally having a willing combined elemental bloodline user show their abilities openly.

Further research will be needed, the logical course of action would be to find an actual Ice user of the Yuki Clan and figure out some way of negotiating them to give up their secrets for science, but given that would be interacting with a missing-nin and therefore a criminal at this current point in time especially one currently fighting an oppressive regime of a foreign country, it raises ethical questions that I'm not sure the shinobi world has answered yet. This issue should be treated with caution for the safety of everyone involved, including the researcher.

There is probably more technical stuff on other pages of the notes breaking it down even more but this is pretty much the gist of it. Yuyuyu seems completely comfortable, fascinated and interested by the person who is answering the door.
    "You live by yourself? You must be good at taking care of yourself, real responsible."

10. - Top - End - #190

Actually, redhead with the home-done pixie cut is somewhat younger than Yuyuyu though since she's also somewhat on the "freakishly tall" side the mistake is forgivable.

Yuyuyu may or may not make note of the fact that the girl who answered the door has a sound village forehead protector wrapped around one of her arms... The fabric on it looks slightly different though. Looks "stretchier." But she wouldn't have seen her at the academy.

If Yuyuyu looks down, she might note some rather extensive black tattoo work on the robed girl's legs.

"I would not know, I am usually not here to receive the mail in person. And yes, I am here alone. I am not sure why that would be impressive."

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Yuyuyu
    She blinks and readjusts
    ".....Well I guess your right Senko, living alone isn't really impressive, I guess? Its more that I was complimenting how early you got to doing that, since everyone does that at some point, I was just saying your ahead of the curve. Most people don't do that until they're eighteen."
    She looks at the armband.
    "Your a shinobi? I've never seen you in the academy. Were you like someone who graduated a year ago and I just never paid attention? I apologize if I never did, so many people to get to know..."
    Yuyuyu was sure she would remember someone like this, did she lose track? She probably had a lot to learn about this, but then again she probably lost track of most of the failures of her own class, which was y'know, most of the class given how stringent the requirements are.

12. - Top - End - #192

"I am a researcher. I primarily work at the laboratory. I was given a functional genin rank for legal reasons but have no formal shinobi training."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Yuyuyu:
    Her secret senses perk up. There is something going on here. Something interesting.
    "Really? Thats interesting. Sounds like there is a story there, your research must be pretty important if they're making such an exception. You must be some kind of genius."
    She leans in a little now even more interested.
    "I'd like to know more. I can tell, your not somebody one meets every day."

Meanwhile....Kimiko and Kikenna:
    Kimiko walks up to a different apartment. She knocks
    "Hello! Letter for.....Kikenna Masuku?"
    The address was not the Masuku household. Clan ninja generally lived together in the clan's house, so if this Kikenna was here in an apartment then she wasn't in good standing with the Masuku clan, or even disowned from it. She hears foot steps come up to the door...and it opens, revealing a tall woman with long black hair cared to be wild yet wavy just right to be seductive, her piercing blue eyes have a predatory look to them complimented by the smirk playing her lip-stick lips. Her clothes are all a little stylishly rakish or tilted to look more punkish, her chuunin jacket is unzipped, her top is sleeveless, bares her midriff and exposes her cleavage, and she walks with a smooth way to show what she has. She is the very image of what people think of a kunoichi: seductive, dangerous, deadly.
    "My my my.....what have we here?"
    Kikenna fixes Kimiko with a gleeful stare, as if coming upon a delicious cupcake. Kimiko does not know why but she is both afraid and....attracted at the same time. Kimiko could tell this one was dangerous, but she didn't know why.
    "....I am delivering a mail from.....Jirou Ishikawa...."
    She holds out the letter flustered, and Kikenna snatches it, tears the letter open and begins reading silently, eyes darting faster and faster until she begins laughing. Like some demented cross between a hyena, a witch and the great singer you've ever heard, both beautiful and unsettling at the same time.
    "Ahahaha....Oh yes....this....is new. This is interesting. Yes. I think I'll meet him."
    "Meet-m-meet him for what!?"
    Kimiko says with sudden vigor.
    "Oh wouldn't you like to know.....little Kimi-chan."
    Kikenna says turning back her gaze with a feral smile. Kimiko goes cold.
    "How did you know that nickname for me." She asks numbly.
    "Oh, as if someone in the village doesn't know about the Ishikawa's little rising star genius, as if your mother will ever stop bragging about you."
    Kikenna says, caressing Kimiko's cheek.
    "That....doesn't answer my question." she says trying to steady herself.
    Kikenna giggles while she walks around Kimiko like a tiger stalking her prey, sinuous and wary.
    "That is not for me to say. I cannot tell you, even if I would love to. Oh yes. The things I can shatter....beautiful. but I can't. Not for what is offered. But I do say to you, Kimiko that you should start finding out more things yourself. The shinobi world is full of secrets and the deeper you go, the more you find. Your in a game that has been going long before either of us has been born, sure Ol' Hashi changed it drastically, but it still goes on. In my opinion, he didn't change it enough. You better be ready, 'cause our rounds coming and I intend....to make a hell of a play! Don't worry, we'll be seeing more of each other from now on. You'll learn to love me."
    She says as she puts the letter away out of Kimiko's reach.
    "w-What can you tell me then? About you and Jirou"
    Kimiko says, unnerved now because she is smart enough to catch the implications of some what she is saying.
    "Simple: What we're doing? Is all for your own good."
    Kikenna begins closing the door amused by her expression.
    "Don't worry. You'll find out in time."
    As the door closes Kimiko is not sure what to think. That was definitely not what she came to expect from a Masuku, they were supposed to be silent and serious not....that. Whatever that was. But it was clear that something is going on...

14. - Top - End - #194

Senko: Show off morbid sense of humor

"Yes, I am quite intelligent and knowledgeable about a subject rather important to most shinobi: How one's genetic code and physiology impact their ability to use chakra and, likewise how chakra can alter one's body. My research is thus very important for a number of reasons. However, a great deal of my exact research is currently classified, if you want to know more..."

Senko produces a shiny, clean, and very sharp scalpel from within her robe and holds it up in an experienced hand.

"Strip naked and lay on the kitchen table. I have been needing a live subject for study and if you survive I will explain everything."

She says this just as evenly and straight-faced as she's said everything else.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-03-06 at 01:48 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Yuyuyu
    She blinks twice. She takes this surprisingly well.
    "....Oh, are you a certified medic nin to? Now THAT is impressive. I've been told medical jutsu is a really difficult field requiring a lot of chakra control to so precisely operate on the human body. How smart are you to be trusted to do such an experimental procedure?"
    She looks and sounds genuine the whole time and on some level she completely is, wanting to know as much as possible, but if Senko is observant she might observe a hand drifting to her kunai pouch while making the movement look completely natural with the rest of her body language as if she did it carelessly or out of habit.
    "But wait, shouldn't I have to sign a consent form about this? I'm pretty sure the village wants that sort of thing recorded so that its legally cleared up and everything."
    She is not used to the subtleties of Senko's body language or mannerisms so she can't tell its a joke yet. So she tries to look at it in the most positive way she can.

16. - Top - End - #196

"...That was a joke. I would never vivisect a colleague. Again."

"The truth of the matter is that I am primarily assisting the other researchers in exchange for assistance in researching a... Cure, if you will, for a non-lethal complication that turns what should be an advantage into a liability. Do they teach the basics of chakra formation, elemental theory, and nature transformation in the academy or are you expected to learn that from your jonin instructor?"
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-03-07 at 10:59 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Yuyuyu
    She decides not to question further about the again part of that statement.
    "Oh. Huh. That was very dry. Sorry, I guess my sense of humor is not uh...anyways! Chakra formation and elemental theory yes, but actual nature transformation is often restricted to being taught to Chuunin....not that it matters for some people..."
    Kimiko's paper release bloodline was a nature transformation, so she can't really be able to use her abilities without being ahead of the curve in some manner. She thinks. The basic nature transformations were well known in how they work but the combined ones were all bloodlines belonging to specific clans and thus kept secret to outsiders making it hard to figure out the true nature of them. Sometimes a kekkai genkai looks like it does one thing but actually does another, due to how their clan hones techniques to deceive outsiders.
    "...Lets just say I have a friend who informed me of nature transformation anyways."

18. - Top - End - #198

"Well, in addition to the five standard elements, there are two additional nature types accessible to theoretically anyone that are not within the elemental wheel at all: Yin Release and Yang Release, combined to become Yin-Yang release. If you are familiar with basic chakra formation you know that chakra is composed of roughly equal parts vital energy, drawn from the surplus of energy store n your body's cells which can be cultivated by good health habits, and spiritual energy cultivated by specialized training or meditation. Yang release is used in medical ninjutsu or any ninjutsu that doesn't seem to fit within the normal elemental spectrum but that affects the material world. Yin release is used in almost all genjutsu, in techniques that manipulate the immaterial, or in the case of particularly powerful techniques creating something from pure chakra. Combined, Yin-Yang release, the only hybrid release that can be used by anyone, results in techniques that manipulate the fabric of reality or create something and then imbue life into it."

"I have no direct affinity for any of the five elements, but I do have a particularly strong affinity for Yang Release. Or, in laymen's terms, I have stronger life energy than I do spiritual energy, to an unusual degree. By itself, this would not be a problem, but I also possess an inherent genetic ability--Kekkei Genkai would be the common term, though I find it somewhat unscientific, that complicates the matter."

"In addition to spiritual and vital energy, there exists a third energy naturally produced and consumed by the planet and all things living on it. There is a surplus of this natural energy that freely flows and circulates through the atmosphere imperceptible to the majority of beings. A variety of techniques exist for sensing this energy and bringing it within your body where it must be combined and balanced with your spiritual and vital energies less your body mutate and eventually turn to stone as you are reclaimed by nature. individuals who have mastered the ability to combine natural energy with their chakra are called Sages, and the techniques performed by them, enhanced by natural energy, are the sage arts, or senjutsu."

"My nameless clan's 'Kekkai Genkai' allows those it manifests in to sense natural energy without training and to draw it in and mold it into senjutsu chakra as a matter of instinct and reflex. Furthermore, we are able to deliberately alter our bodies using senjutsu chakra, weaponizing the otherwise only harmful properties of improperly done senjustsu. However, since we are constantly drawing in natural energy from the atmospheric surplus, there's a certain... defense mechanism that ensures that excess senjutsu chakra is vented. Unfortunately, this tends to cause collateral damage."

"To remove the risk of damage to myself and those around me, I have to not only regularly use up my reserves of senjutsu energy—"

Senko's fingers grow longer, turn orange, and her nails extend into shape blades not unlike the scalpel she was holding earlier.

"I must become a Sage. In order to become a Sage, I must master true senjutsu and not just my inherent transformations. In order to master senjutsu, I must have perfect or near-perfect chakra control, and the unbalanced nature of my chakra combined with the fact that my vital and spiritual energy is passively tapped to create senjutsu chakra..."

Senko's hands return to normal and she goes through a handful of hand signs. "Sage Art: Clone Jutsu!"

With a puff of smoke, a version of Senko that at best resembles a sickly pale, reanimated corpse manifests, opens its mouth to moan silently, then melts into a pile of mud with various plant and animal parts jutting out before shimmering out of existence.

"Had I attempted an ordinary clone, it would have simply resulted in a pulse of almost pure yang chakra with no effect whatsoever. a side effect of my inherent genetic abilities is that my already yang imbalanced chakra is unbalanced to the point of becoming unstable and thus, almost completely uncontrollable."

"My professional research is something I can't speak to, but my personal research is into a scientific means of either solving this instability or otherwise improving my chakra control."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

Yuyuyu
    She smiles as she listens intently to this long explanation. Its okay, this was the last stop on her route, so she has time to listen and everyone elses mail is delivered. Yep, this was familiar ground, just like Kimiko when she gets explanatory except more about senjutsu and less about chakra in general. This sounded like things Kimiko has rambled on about before.
    "I see, like a sponge that needs to be wrung out."
    She says to help herself understand it more than anything else. Her eyes widen at the failed clone
    "Ah. No wonder I haven't seen you around. That would've never passed the genin exam in the academy."
    This girl seemed unaware that telling her so much about her bloodline was frowned upon in ninja society, but being the nosy secret-seeker that she is, Yuyuyu was not going to stop her. She wouldn't be surprised if Senko's very existence was a well kept secret to make sure the other villages don't know about her. An unusual chakra situation like her wasn't ideal for a ninja, but as a researcher to figure out secrets about yang chakra and senjutsu? She was perfect. Though she did have the presence of mind to not speak of what was not a personal secret, which was good. This made her curious what exactly the sound Village was working that involved senjutsu? It would make sense, it was quite a powerful source of energy.
    "I myself specialize in genjutsu, so its interesting to see someone on the other side of that, you understand your stuff real well to give a detailed explanation like that. I'll keep what you said about yin chakra in mind, look more into it. I hope you do become a sage, having your condition sounds difficult. I work with a ninja whose legs are nonfunctional and she doesn't give up trying to achieve what she wants either. You kinda remind me of both my teammates in different ways."

20. - Top - End - #200

"Has she considered prosthetics? My primary specialty is chakra composition and unique genetic abilities but I have a decent knowledge of most aspects of biology. I am technically supposed to be on a mandated 'day off' but they can not really stop me from offering my skills to help a fellow sound ninja."

The notes on Ice Release would have to wait until she was back in the lab to be of any use regardless.

"If you and your team are not too busy with your mission."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

Yuyuyu
    "Oh don't worry she has summons, having no legs doesn't hinder her at all, she kept up with our resident top of the class clan genius in a duel, she does NOT need them, and she is stubborn and hot-headed enough to deny you the offer. Believe me I have tried offering that to her in the academy multiple times and she turned it down each time."
    She switches topics
    "As for my team, I'm finished with my route, don't know about the rest, though Usagi is delivering mail to the Otokage's office so who knows how that'll go."

(OOC: Igor doesn't want us giving a cure to Usagi, so he made the nature of her leglessness is plot levels of incurable due to magic. technically the SOUL parts of her legs are gone as well, but Yuyuyu wouldn't know this.)

22. - Top - End - #202

"All the shame then."

"If there is nothing else I should get back to my studying."

Back to little productivity in her spartan apartment.

(Senko wouldn't know that though, and it could have been a segue into meeting the other PCs.)
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-03-09 at 08:08 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi ride Yojimbo toward the radio tower.
    "Back off civies! Letters to the Ottokage are coming through!" She yelled.
    The overly seriouse expriession of Yojimbo might make this look legitmly urgnet.

----
    Again the Ottokage make seals to make Jirou's words almost unnaturally acceptable.
    "Yes. Also opposite complete each other is a known trope."
    It wasn't very funny, if it could even be considered a joke at all, but probably most listeners laughed at it.
    "Finally. Our last letter for today.' He slip another letter at Jirou.

Dear Love Sensei.
    I am promised as a bride to someone for years. He is an ok guy. Isn't my dream prince in white kimono, but he won't beat or be terrible.
    We are "dating" for three years, and I don't feel attracted to him, and either he is too inward kind of person, either he isn't attracted to me.
    My grandma say, I don't try hard enough, we are about to marry in one year.
    And to make this worst, my best friend got married with someone... terrible, but someone terrible she has chosen. He is also a sort of a "bad guy" which when he look at me, my heart skip a beat.
    But I am a girl of duty and family, but at this point, I am frusrated, and at the same time jealuse of my friend.
    Sometimes, I just want to run away far as possible... but I will hurt people I care about."

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou: Commit Hypocrisy
    He thinks carefully how to word this. He can't just say that she should run away, that wouldn't look good on radio. The culture of the shinobi nations were very clan-based, putting family before individual. Advising her in a way that didn't adhere to those values could potentially tick off a lot of people. But he knew his priorities, and hypocrisy was the least of the crimes shinobi had to commit in their lives, if need be.
    "It seems to be this one is stuck in quite a quagmire of love. Bound to another without a choice, but another has chosen a horrible heartthrob who she wants. I will be honest, there is no easy solution to this. Love isn't something built in a day, but just because you spend the time, doesn't mean it will happen. I can't promise you'll love the arranged man if you just try hard enough, that ain't how it works. He seems lukewarm towards you as well, so agree to be lukewarm with him and whatever the relationship it is...is what it is. No one outside the two of you can change that. Running away won't help, but neither will pretending the relationship is anything more than it is for the sake of duty. What your real relationship with him is only what you two decide it to be, no matter what your family says even if you "marry", that is just a ceremony. The only meaning your relationship has is what you choose to invest into it."
    He hopes that it will do. He has no intention of applying this advice to Kimiko. Not even if Otokage brings it up with him thinking he can be clever with this. Jirou does not care how hypocritical or deceptive he has to be about this.

Radio Tower
    The chuunin guarding the tower are surprised by a bunny with a genin on its back charging towards them and get out of the way and you bound up the radio tower leaping here and there and causing a general ruckus. Some of the Chuunin chase after Usagi comedically
    Two of them say
    "should we let the Otokage know!?"
    "What, no he is in a Love Sensei session! If Usagi breaks in, it will ruin the atmosphere!"
    "but my keen eyes caught her letter, its a love sensei one! It needs to be read to solve its romantic foibles!"
    "By the kamis, crazy own village genin...I swear they're harder foes than deadly jounin sometimes, at least we can kill them!"
    What will you do in this wacky hijinx situation of chuunin trying to chase you through the tower?

Yuyuyu
    "Oh. Okay then. Bye, I guess."
    She walks away and closes the apartment door behind her.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

Nozoji has smirked self mentally. One session won't be enough of course.
    He wasn't even sure, he wanted to change Jirou's mind.
    But he wanted him to make an informed decision.
    Sooner or later, it will be hopefully Jirou's problem.
    "I had a good feeling about you, Love Sensei. I gave you material, that is usually is only third of an episode for a normal Love Sensei. Now, that our listeners aware of your exprience and wisdom, maybe we can interview each other? It's how we do in the end of every episode. The crowd love my interactions with the love senseis"
    ----

Yojimbo is looking back. "Are we doing a crime, Usagi-san?"
    He has asked,while running on the wall of the raido tower.
    'What? No! Crimes are for losers like the Bye Bye Kitties! I am simply DETERMINED!"
    She toss bells toward the chunins, trying to make them ring, and distract them even for the hundredth part of a second, to get a lead

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

Radio Tower:
    The Chuunin cover their ears at this and you begin to head towards one of the studio doors where some chuunin are gathering to try and stand in her way.
    "Stop! Don't let her get in! The Otokage's in there!"
    Usagi is rapidly closing in upon the Love Sensei show. What wills he do?

Jirou:
    He could tell that the Otokage was playing the long game. But it didn't matter what Jirou thought, Jirou knew. It matters what Kimiko thinks. And Kimiko will soon be surrounded by outcasts and free-thinkers unbound by the thoughts Nozojo wished to instill. Eventually their influence will outweigh his own. He knew he was a sacrifice, and had always been one. Shinobi are always sacrifices. The only question is to whom, to what cause. The least powerful ninja knew not what they were sacrificing for but the most powerful one knew exactly all the things they were. As long as he kept his real goal in mind, there was nothing he could not do.
    "Very well Otokage-sama, do you want to start off or should I?"

Kimiko:
    As she is walking back she is passing by a radio store...a radio on that very channel, playing out front.

27. - Top - End - #207

Senko: Get back to what's important

The surprisingly pleasant distraction done with, Senko returns to her work: She gets to work on the Ice Release notes, deciphering them and pooling the information contained within with her own.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

The Show Of Love Sensei

"Heh. Well, I guess I'll start." Nozojo said.
    He really wished he had time, to befriend Jirou. He really did.
    But the Second Ottokage might have only few weeks left.
    Using drastic measures against all odds was kind of the village's thing.

"Usually in this show, we are talking about a romantic love. But love has so many forms. Nakama. Family. Even pets. Sometimes, they are stronger then a romantic love. What.. is the strongest love, you have ever exprienced, Oh Sensei?"
    As a host, he is quite brutal with this akward question, it's quite rare for him.

----

Usagi smile with a wild pleasure.
    She send another bell niddle with a talisman attached to it-
    It's simply a noise bomb.
    "Boom" for distraction, if it work she simply charge forward, and Yojimbo kick the door open.
    (And possibly save Jirou from an akward question)

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

A Pebble Drops:
    There are moments in life where every thing lines up in strange coincidences, into a single moment seemingly small, that could change more than you ever thought possible. Like a pebble being dropped into a pond sending ripples out into the edges.

Jirou would have no trouble answering the question honestly: his identity is protected while Kimiko if she was possibly listening (she is though he doesn't know that) wouldn't care about some random person on the radio admitting some gushy love nonsense. She would go about her day and get back to experimenting on her seals and jutsu and reading her books. In another world that is what would've happened. It did not. So what happens is:
    "My Otokage I would admit my deepest felt love is-"
    The Chuunin covers their ears again as Usagi bursts through the door, the bomb effective. Unfortunately using certain weapons does not prepare for them to be used against you, and not all Chuunin are the most dedicated of people to training especially when working in places that don't see a lot of action.

The door slam ringing out, make both Jirou and Kimiko turn their heads as the "host" of Love Sensei, stops talking mid sentence to turn his head in surprise and see Usagi there, and in this moment blurts out in confusion in his normal voice and speech pattern:
    "Usagi? What are you doing here?"

Thus Kimiko hears Jirou's voice without him speaking differently to cover it up through the radio. At the same time Usagi sees Jirou turn to look at her right next to the Otokage. While the voice is 50% blurred, Kimiko has heard her brother speak her entire life and is a genius unlike any other. She notices the change in the way the voice is speaking to someone whose speech pattern she has heard for longer than she can remember, particularly the way he said Usagi. If others can figure it out in a week, Kimiko can figure it out in seconds.
    "Brother? What is he doing on a stupid broadcast like that? With the Otokage? And what was with that love letter?"
    She frowns. This was all out of character for him. Kimiko knows that Jirou is a fellow nerd. Neither of them have love lives. His position was a researcher, he was too important to guard the Otokage while he converses with some hypothetical other host. Between Kikenna, his odd behavior across the past few days and now this, there was definitely something going on. Something Kimiko did not know. Something Kimiko wanted to know. Something she was now determined to find out. Far from saving Jirou, Usagi has unknowingly made it all that much worse.

It is a small moment. But the smallest of moments can make the biggest of waves.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi doesn't mind consequences much.
    Nope.
    "Yata!" She cry in victory.

The Ottokage stare with shock, "Na..nani?"
    Usagi jump off Yojimbo's shoulder land on one hand, and give the letter right to the Ottokage's hands.
    "Ha! Mission perfectly accomplished! Everything I do, I do to the best in beyond! You mail is here, Otokage-Sama!"
    Nozojo cough, and decide to show self assurance.
    "Yes. Indeed! This is... a surprise letter! Yes!" And hand it over to Jirou.

Usagi. "Ok. Yojimbo, we should go!"

------
    My previouse Avater