Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VII: Your Custom Planeswalker Card Died in War of the Spa

The Upper Hand 2UUU
    Enchantment-M
    Whenever you draw a card, chose one:
    -Draw an additional card.
    -Each opponent discards a card.
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2019-08-03 at 09:57 PM.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VII: Your Custom Planeswalker Card Died in War of the Spa

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Make Your Choice 4BBB
    Whenever you would search your library for a permanent, choose one:
    -You may change the text of the ability or spell allowing you to search by replacing any one instance of ‘ any ’ or ‘ a ’ with ‘all’ or ‘every’. For example, you may change “Search your library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.” Into “Search your library for every basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.”
    -You may change the text of the ability or spell allowing you to search by removing all supertypes and subtypes and changing the card type searched for to any permanent type. For example, you may change “Search your library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.” Into “Search your library for a creature card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.”

Will probably go back and revisit this when I can figure out how to word it in a less clunky way, or shrink the reminder text.
    "If you would search your library for a permanent, instead choose one: Search your library for any number of permanents with the same characteristics, supertypes, types, and subtypes required by the effect this ability replaces, or search your library for any permanent card."

The first one is hard to word, but the second one doesn't need to choose new types; you're searching for a permanent card instead of the card you were originally searching for, so it doesn't matter what types you choose.
    LGBTitP
    Proudly Founded Team 2

"Everyone starts off making garbage.
    If you finally make something halfway
    decent, it'll be the best day of your life."
    Nehra, inventor

3. - Top - End - #363
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Murasa Beastcaller 4GG
    Creature- Elf Shaman (R)
    Landfall- Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, choose one:
    • Create a 1/1 green Snake creature token with deathtouch
    • Create a 2/2 green Spider creature token with reach.
    • Create a 3/3 green Beast token.

2/2
    Last edited by mythmonster2; 2019-08-01 at 02:50 AM.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ogre in the Playground

Meaningful sacrifice 2WB
    enchantment - R
    Whenever a creature you control dies, choose one:
    -Target creature gains indestructible until end of turn
    -Target opponent sacrifices a creature
    Their sacrifice will be honored.
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ogre in the Playground

False Idol - 5BBB
    Creature - Angel Horror - M
    Flying
    When False Idol enters the battlefield, choose one:
    * Target opponent sacrifices two creatures.
    * Target opponent discards three cards.
    5/5
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

Extended signature

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Make Your Choice 4BBB
    Whenever you would search your library for a permanent, choose one:
    -You may change the text of the ability or spell allowing you to search by replacing any one instance of ‘ any ’ or ‘ a ’ with ‘all’ or ‘every’. For example, you may change “Search your library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.” Into “Search your library for every basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.”
    -You may change the text of the ability or spell allowing you to search by removing all supertypes and subtypes and changing the card type searched for to any permanent type. For example, you may change “Search your library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.” Into “Search your library for a creature card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.”
    There are a lot of problems with this card, which I'll break down below, but one big issue is that this is a replacement effect, when the challenge calls for a triggered ability.

The easiest things to fix are the lack of a card type and rarity. I assume it's a rare or mythic rare enchantment.

I don't know of a way to make the abilities actually function the way you seem to intend. The replacements you currently have don't result in grammatically correct, parsible sentences; even the reminder text results in "that card" trying to refer to multiple cards. There's also no way you can use "all" or "every," since the opponent wouldn't be able to verify you had in fact gotten each and every one unless you reveal your library. As a side note, the reason Overload worked is because it only modified a single word with an extremely well-defined rules meaning and usage. Even that caused some headaches for trying to translate the cards into non-English languages; for example, see German Overload cards.

Whenever you're describing something not on the battlefield, it's necessary to add "card" to the end, e.g. you can "destroy all permanents," but you have to "search your library for a permanent card." This would make the text even more unwieldy.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

Grayfur, Trickster UU
    Legendary Creature- Fox Ninja M
    Skulk
    When ~ leaves the battlefield, choose one:
    *Return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand.
    *Draw a card.
    *Create 1/1 blue Illusion Ninja creature token with defender.
    1/1
    A fundamental truth about existence: All is to be laughed at.

Lawful Evil with Chaotic Good tendencies. Have fun figuring that out.

How to deal with Slowbro in Gen 1:
    1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Well, that makes you Dr. Robotnik. So...yeah?

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ogre in the Playground

Laughing Dog wins with Grayfur, Trickster.
    Individual card comments won't be posted until Tuesday.
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

If you all don't mind, I'll wait until Bucky posts his comments before I post the next challenge.

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ogre in the Playground

Sounds good to me.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.

Extended signature

11. - Top - End - #371
    Dwarf in the Playground

Soul of Knowledge 3UUU
    Legendary Creature - Wizard Avatar
    Whenever a player casts a spell they may choose one-
    -Draw a card.
    -Counter Target Spell.
    4/6
    Spoiler: My Homebrew(3.5):
    Show
    All hail the white space, for from it all posts are shaped.
    Hey look, it is the oldest trick in the book!

12. - Top - End - #372
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    Soul of Knowledge 3UUU
    -Draw a card.
    -Counter Target Spell.
    4/6
    This challenge is over.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

13. - Top - End - #373
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    Soul of Knowledge 3UUU
    -Draw a card.
    -Counter Target Spell.
    4/6
    In addition to the challenge being over, just no. This is the sort of mechanic game designers hate because effects that are basically "no one else can play the game" are inherently unfun and bad for the game. And unless someone already has removal on the field, that's what this is.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2019-08-05 at 04:54 PM.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

14. - Top - End - #374

Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    In addition to the challenge being over, just no. This is the sort of mechanic game designers hate because effects that are basically "no one else can play the game" are inherently unfun and bad for the game. And unless someone already has removal on the field, that's what this is.
    I actually think you misread the card. The caster gets to choose an option. Effectively, it makes all spells by all players cantrips and turns any instant into a potential counter, but it is a universal effect. It is only particularly beneficial if the person playing it has tons of instant-speed spells and their opponent doesn't (which, granted, is very likely for a mono-blue player).
    Last edited by Personification; 2019-08-05 at 05:07 PM.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

15. - Top - End - #375

Latecomer Charger 3BG
    Creature: Slug UN
    Last strike

~enters the battlefield tapped.

When ~ untaps, choose one:

-Target player sings a verse of an opera song of her choice. If they finish the chosen song, you win the game.

-Choose a landwalk ability. Creatures you control gain that landwalk ability until end of turn.

-All contestants realise the challenge is over.

'We were too slow to vault the walls, but maybe we'll give the people some laughs' — "Gluefoot" Sir Gaston, slugback knight

4/6
    Spoiler: Pixel avatar and Raincloud Durkoala were made by me. The others are the work of Cuthalion.
    Show

Cuteness and Magic and Phone Moogles, oh my! Let's Watch Card Captor Sakura!Sadly on a small hiatus.

Durkoala reads a book! It's about VR and the nineties!

16. - Top - End - #376
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    I actually think you misread the card. The caster gets to choose an option. Effectively, it makes all spells by all players cantrips and turns any instant into a potential counter, but it is a universal effect. It is only particularly beneficial if the person playing it has tons of instant-speed spells and their opponent doesn't (which, granted, is very likely for a mono-blue player).
    Oops. Yeah, I misread that. Still not a fan as it feels overly oppressive in any blue deck with draw power (all of them).
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    I still agree its bad design though. You either have a situation where no one gets to play anything or, and more likely, the player who played this gets to win. Universal effects are not inherently balanced, as MtG learnt the hard way back in the day with Balance. The player that plays the effect is also the player that planned to take advantage of it, you don't pack lots of small creatures in a deck with Wrath of God, you play mono or heavy-blue if you are packing Rising Tide.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground

Tom the Mime's Aggressive Researcher
    Spoiler
    Show

Aggressive Researcher 1(B/R)(U/G)
    Creature - U
    Unleash
    3U/G: Adapt 3
    3/2

It's still a placeholder, and unfortunately doesn't meet the challenge.

That's some serious keyword anti-synergy, though; not only does Unleashing keep you from Adapting, but Adapting means you can't block. That last bit is counterintuitive enough that I'd rather see a different choice of keywords.

ben-zayb's Giftwort Dæmon
    Spoiler
    Show
    Giftwort Dæmon 5BB
    Creature - Demon R
    Flying, Menace
    When ~ enters the battlefield, choose one and target opponent chooses the other:

Put three -1/-1 counters on each creature you control.
    You lose 7 life.

7/7

"Choose one effect and target opponent does the other" is a great twist on the mechanic. Unfortunately, this decision makes itself a lot of the time, when either player is below 8 life; while the flexibility is nice, it's rarely a close spur-of-the-moment decision.

Also, you templated it so that the caster does both. (see Fatal Lore)

Dr.Gunsforhands' Aaron
    Spoiler
    Show

Aaron - 3G
    Creature - Horse Fish Beast (Common, Silver-bordered)
    When Aaron enters the battlefield, choose zero -
    - Put two +1/+1 counters on Aaron
    - Draw a card
    That's a weird flex...
    4/3

The "choose zero" concept is fine as a silver-bordered twist. But the execution could use more work. It's an AB combo card. But as an ETB trigger, you need to deploy your other synergy first, then cast a 4-mana creature, so it'd be awkward to use with many of the possible B designs.

Side note, it'd be better templated as "Draw one card" for better synergy with cards that mess with all number words.

TurboGhast's Headhunting Oread
    Spoiler
    Show

Headhunting Oread 1RG
    Enchantment Creature - Nymph U
    Constellation - Whenever Headhunting Oread or another enchantment enters the battlefield under your control, choose one -

Target enchantment or creature that is enchanted gains hexproof until the end of this turn.
    Target creature can't block enchantment creatures or creatures that are enchanted this turn.
    3/2

Constellation's a logical trigger for a choose-one, being sorta multi-modal itself. But the Hexproof/Evasion/Aura combo falls afoul of my dislike for Bogles.

I think Hexproof should be replaced; that mode basically demands the card be played with Flash enchantments, otherwise, the target would get hit in response or during the wrong phase. So without jumping through additional tight hoops, the choice isn't providing any flexibility.

Gauntlet's Retreat into Eternity

Spoiler
    Show
    Retreat into Eternity - 2C
    Enchantment - Rare

Whenever a land you control leaves the battlefield, choose one (or choose two, if that land was named Wastes) : -

- Create a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Drone creature token with Consume 2 (2, exile this permanent: Draw a card).
    - Each opponent exiles a permanent they own.
    - Return target Eldrazi card you own from exile to your hand.

“Without their masters, they are beginning to consume themselves, and lash out at anything nearby. Let's not be nearby."

Let's break this in Vintage!
    Spoiler
    Show

* Fetchlands
    * Strip Mine variants
    * City of Traitors
    * Daze
    * Gush

And that's just the stuff that might've already made the cut. Most of that is also available in Legacy. "Each opponent exiles a permanent they own" is too powerful compared to the other options - your mana base gets a ton of built in tempo advantage.

The trigger is an excellent choice for competitive play - a Standard or Limited build-around that free-rides off your fetch and utility lands to become powerful enough for Eternal formats. I also like the Clue Drones for post-apocalyptic Innistrad. But it seems like all the cool stuff is a footnote.

EvilDMMk3's Druid of the Hearth
    Spoiler
    Show
    Druid of the Hearth - 3WG
    Creature - Elf Druid (Common)
    When Druid of the Hearth enters the battlefield, choose one -

Druid of the Hearth gains Haste
    Druid of the Hearth gains +0/+2, Vigilance and "This creature blocks each turn if able"
    He seems somewhat lost...
    4/4

Cute. This is exactly the sort of design that doesn't work over the table.

Necroticplague's The Upper Hand
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Upper Hand 2UUU
    Enchantment-M
    Whenever you draw a card, chose one:
    -Draw an additional card.
    -Each opponent discards a card.

Whelp, that's a severe color pie bend. Assuming you recosted it to 2UUB or accepted the bend a la Mindculling... and you templated it to not go infinite with itself...

The draw doubling is a basic, if undercosted, option. (see Thought Reflection) The discard pairs well with draw as a 'choose one'. But whenever you have an instant speed discard trigger, you have a potential draw-phase lock piece, which Wizards tends to be shy about printing.

mythmonster2's Murasa Beastcaller
    Spoiler
    Show
    Murasa Beastcaller 4GG
    Creature- Elf Shaman (R)
    Landfall- Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, choose one:

Create a 1/1 green Snake creature token with deathtouch
    Create a 2/2 green Spider creature token with reach.
    Create a 3/3 green Beast token.

2/2

Rampaging Baloths with a smaller but more flexible payoff, eh? The numbers could use tweaking (e.g. conventional 2/4 spiders and a more efficient base body) but, more than any other design here, I could see this card leading to a long series of close but meaningful decisions. This is Honorable Mention material for sure.

DeToss's Meaningful sacrifice
    Spoiler
    Show
    Meaningful sacrifice 2WB
    enchantment - R
    Whenever a creature you control dies, choose one:
    -Target creature gains indestructible until end of turn
    -Target opponent sacrifices a creature

Grave Pact as the main mode, protection as a second? The combination makes it sideboard tech in a Tokens/Aristocrats shell. It's basically Grave Pact elsewhere - without a sacrifice outlet, indestructibility is easy to play around, as both combat damage and Wraths tend to kill all their victims at once.

Ninjaman's False Idol
    Spoiler
    Show
    False Idol - 5BBB
    Creature - Angel Horror - M
    Flying
    When False Idol enters the battlefield, choose one:
    * Target opponent sacrifices two creatures.
    * Target opponent discards three cards.
    5/5

Yep, that's a big scary expensive mythic bomb that either tries to answer the board or strip the opponent's own answers. It's a solid, basic design that maybe doesn't belong at Mythic, but might need to be there anyway to avoid ruining too many Limited games.

I like the fluff - It's not a corrupted, horrifying, forbidden artifact, it's something worse that's mimicking one.

Laughing Dog's Grayfur, Trickster
    Spoiler
    Show

Grayfur, Trickster UU
    Legendary Creature- Fox Ninja M
    Skulk
    When ~ leaves the battlefield, choose one:
    *Return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand.
    *Draw a card.
    *Create 1/1 blue Illusion Ninja creature token with defender.
    1/1

The three options are all geared to perform different roles in a tempo deck, although the bounce often overshadows the illusion in that respect. Putting the trigger value on the back end rather than the front lets the choices be a bit stronger, but it also makes for more interesting and informed decisions.

While this looks like a one-time trigger, it's actually a Ninjutsu synergy design. It doesn't need the synergy (see Thalakos Seer), but it fits really well with the Ninja deck's tempo focus and actually becomes an LtB trigger that the opponent wants to get off the battlefield on their own terms.

Bonus:
    Quiddle's Soul of Knowledge
    Spoiler
    Show

Soul of Knowledge 3UUU
    -Draw a card.
    -Counter Target Spell.
    4/6

As templated, the creature's controller gets to draw a card or choose the target to counter, the spell's caster merely chooses which or whether ("may choose") it happens. Again, see Fatal Lore. This makes the card quite unfair. If that were fixed...

The Counter bit isn't a spell, so there are no counter wars. Everything becomes about the triggers, rather than the actual spells. Opponents with mostly expensive and/or sorcery speed cards are SOL. In short, it's actively anti-fun.
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

The new challenge is: Video Game inspired Commanders.

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Troll in the Playground

Sora, Keyblade Master 1WUR
    Legendary Creature — human warrior wizard (1/1) M
    Level up W, U or R (W, U or R: Put a level counter on this. Level up only as a sorcery.)
    LEVEL 1-3
    1/1
    T: You may search your library for an Equipment card with a converted mana cost equal to the amount of level counters on Sora and put it onto the battlefield. Attach it to Sora. Then shuffle your library.
    LEVEL 4+
    2/2
    Sora has Doublestrike, Hexproof and Vigilance.
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2019-08-10 at 02:12 PM.
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

21. - Top - End - #381

The Ancient Mother -- 13UUUU
    Legendary Creature -- Whale Leviathan -- Mythic
    The Ancient Mother costs 1 less to cast for each Fish, Whale, Octopus, and Leviathan you control.
    Return a creature you control to its owner's hand: Draw a card and untap up to one land. Activate this ability no more than twice each turn.
    Ancient legends describe the protector of Manoa Lai, a massive whale of unblemished white.
    8/12

The Ancient Mother is the McGuffin of Endless Ocean, an exploration game from 2007. This game is notable as having the best soundtrack.
    LGBTitP
    Proudly Founded Team 2

"Everyone starts off making garbage.
    If you finally make something halfway
    decent, it'll be the best day of your life."
    Nehra, inventor

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Bowser, King of the Koopas 2BR
    Legendary Creature- Turtle Dragon MR
    Other Turtle and Fungus creatures you control get +1/+1.
    R: Bowser, King of the Koopas gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
    WUBRG: Monstrosity 5.
    As long as Bowser is monstrous, he has trample and menace.
    5/4

23. - Top - End - #383
    Titan in the Playground

Albert Wily UBR

Legendary creature - Human Artificer R

At the beginning of your upkeep, gain control of target non-legendary artifact.

When an artifact you control is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, deal damage equal to its converted mana cost to target player.

Wily has no power on a field of battle.

0/1
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2019-08-08 at 06:57 PM.

24. - Top - End - #384

Spoiler: @Bucky re: Retreat into Eternity
    Show
    I personally feel like getting incremental permanent-based card advantage on a 3-drop with an awkward mana cost is probably okay for Vintage, given that Monastery Mentor etc exist. 2C for an enchantment is also a nonzero downside - you can't cast it off moxen, anything a fetchland finds, lotus, or workshop. It's definitely good with Gush, but if you've resolved a 3-drop and then a Gush you're probably in a similarly strong position with a Mentor and need to skew your mana base less.

Mewtwo - 2UUB
    Legendary Creature - Psychic Pokemon

T: Tap target creature.
    1, T: Target creature gets +1/-1 until end of turn.
    2, T: Target player loses X life and draws a card, where X is Mewtwo's power.

Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, untap Mewtwo.

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

1/5
    Last edited by Gauntlet; 2019-08-07 at 03:35 AM.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

Mario, Superstar! 1WR

Legendary creature - Human Plumber

When Mario, Superstar! enters play you may do deal 2 damage to target creature.

W/R T: Add a +1/+1 counter to Mario, Superstar!

If Mario, Superstar! has at least 2 +1/+1 counters it gains T:Deal damage to target creature equal to Mario, Superstar!'s power.

1/1

Wahoo!
    Last edited by Evil DM Mark3; 2019-08-07 at 03:43 AM.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground

Korvo, Disgraced bodyguard 1WB
    Legendary creature - Human Rogue

viglance, ~ can't be blocked

When ~ enters the battlefield, you may put a 'hit' counter on target creature.

WB, T, return ~ to your hand: Exile target creature with a 'hit' counter on it.

2/3
    Last edited by DeTess; 2019-08-13 at 04:03 AM.
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Albert Wily UBR

Legendary creature - Human Artificer

At the beginning of your upkeep, gain control of target non-legendary artifact.

When an artifact you control dies, deal damage equal to its converted mana cost to target player.

0/1

Wily has no power on a field of battle.
    It's only creatures and planeswalkers that die, so this should say "is put into a graveyard from the battlefield".
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

28. - Top - End - #388
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    It's only creatures and planeswalkers that die, so this should say "is put into a graveyard from the battlefield".
    Ah, thank you for the reminder.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Prince of All Cosmos UW
    Legendary creature - Fairy R
    T: Exile target non-land permanent with cmc less than the combined cmc of Prince of All Cosmos and cards exiled by it until Prince of All Cosmos leaves the battlefield.
    Prince of All Cosmos gets +1/+1 for each card exiled by it.
    Nana-nanananana-na-na- na katamari damachi
    0/2
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2019-08-08 at 11:29 PM.

30. - Top - End - #390

Raiko Horikawa 1UR
    Legendary Artifact Creature - Construct Spirit
    Flying
    Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, if its converted mana cost is equal to the number of spells you've cast this turn, copy it. You may choose new targets for the copy.
    2/2

The odd type line is meant to show that she's a spirit of a drum set. "Spirit Construct" wasn't used because I think it sounds like a constructed spirit, not the spirit of something constructed. See this wiki page for additional context.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.