Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VII: Your Custom Planeswalker Card Died in War of the Spa

Graven Image - 1RB
    Creature - Shapeshifter - R
    You may have Graven Image enter the battlefield as a copy of any creature card in a graveyard except it gains haste. Sacrifice it at end of turn.
    0/0

Final Performance - 1BR
    Sorcery - R
    Return target creature card from a graveyard to the battlefield. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

Extended signature

2. - Top - End - #902
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VII: Your Custom Planeswalker Card Died in War of the Spa

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet View Post
    If you target an enemy creature with it, it doesn't affect your Illusions negatively at all, since the Illusions aren't the targets of the ability.

You can target your own Illusions in order to kill them on-demand, though, yes.
    I was confused, because when I first saw it I read it as "target illusion can't be blocked". Rereading it I get that it isn't meant to target your illusions.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

3. - Top - End - #903
    Dwarf in the Playground

The First Tree
    Legendary Land
    ~ enters the battlefield tapped.
    T: Add G.
    Discard a Creature, GG, T: You may play a Treefolk Creature from your graveyard this turn.

Rewrite Loyalties 1UR
    Sorcery
    You can cast target non-token creature until the end of your next turn and use mana as if it were mana of any color to do so. (When you cast a creature it goes onto the stack then into the battlefield under your control.)
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2020-02-28 at 01:57 PM.
    Spoiler: My Homebrew(3.5):
    Show
    All hail the white space, for from it all posts are shaped.
    Hey look, it is the oldest trick in the book!

4. - Top - End - #904
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Yeah, I probably should've submitted the goblin for chimera and the more interesting aspect of the mechanic came from the ways to have people willing to put all their eggs in one basket. On a side note, since then I've played a fair bit of Selesnya bogles in standard in arena. Actually slots well into this challenge as another option for chimeras would be self protection rather than still getting something from the exiled cards if it was lost and different tribals go about it very differently.

Unstable Researcher 1UU
    Creature - Wizard R
    Chimera
    Send a card exiled by ~ to the graveyard: Counter target noncreature spell unless it's controller pays 2.
    1/2

Band of Brothers 2W
    Creature - Knight R
    Chimera
    Send a card exiled by ~ to the graveyard: ~ gains protection from a color of your choice until end of turn. Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt by or to ~ until the end of turn.

Moulded around spell pierce and gods willing.

It's a repeatable counter but spell pierce is a specific soft counter so it should help against removal but not be that oppressive. Another option was auto countering any opponents spell or ability targeting it unless they pay 1 or 2 for each card exiled by it.

And the damage prevention is to prevent the ability being used for evasion as I'm wary about it turning out like a cheap dream trawler. Meant to have a feel of one of the knights staying behind against a threat to save their compatriots.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2020-02-26 at 10:58 PM.

5. - Top - End - #905
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    Rewrite the Loyalties 2UU
    Sorcery
    You can cast target creature until the end of your next turn and use mana as if it were mana of any color to do so.
    Is this meant to target a creature on the battlefield? I'm pretty sure that doesn't work.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.

Extended signature

6. - Top - End - #906

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    Is this meant to target a creature on the battlefield? I'm pretty sure that doesn't work.
    I don't think there's anything in the rules that prevents you from casting a card onto the stack from the battlefield, it's just not something they've ever done.

7. - Top - End - #907

I don't think there's anything in the rules that prevents you from casting a card onto the stack from the battlefield, it's just not something they've ever done.
    It wouldn't work. You need to make a token.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.

8. - Top - End - #908
    Dwarf in the Playground

Why wouldn't it work? You can cast from almost any other zone, graveyard, exile, hand, library, other people's hands sometimes...
    Show

9. - Top - End - #909

Why wouldn't it work? You can cast from almost any other zone, graveyard, exile, hand, library, other people's hands sometimes...
    It is a permanent, if you want to steal it, just say "gain control of target creature," if you want to copy it, make a token. You can't go from the battlefield to the stack (unless you are an instant or sorcery with morph).

10. - Top - End - #910
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    It is a permanent, if you want to steal it, just say "gain control of target creature," if you want to copy it, make a token. You can't go from the battlefield to the stack (unless you are an instant or sorcery with morph).
    Have to agree with quiddle here. Where's it say that can't happen?

11. - Top - End - #911
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Even if it might be technically allowed (not sure myself), it's the sort of thing you want to make very clear on the card what happens to the original creature. Personally I think it would be cleaner if it exiles the creature until end of turn and you can cast it while exiled. The functionality mostly remains the same although you can use it as a slow flicker if you choose not to cast it. If a slight workaround works to avoid a rules complication by casting from a zone it's more established you can cast from, why not?
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

12. - Top - End - #912
    Troll in the Playground

....You can't go from the battlefield to the stack (unless you are an instant or sorcery with morph).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    Even if it might be technically allowed... I think it would be cleaner if it exiles the creature until end of turn and you can cast it while exiled...
    As an established fan of morph sorceries, I might still worry about someone targeting a token with this. A past version of myself would remember that they have no mana cost, try to cast one for free, and then need a judge to slowly explain to me why that doesn't work.
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.

13. - Top - End - #913
    Ogre in the Playground

It's like those unset cards that might technically work within the rules, but shouldn't ever be printed in a normal set.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

14. - Top - End - #914
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm sorry I understand that the idea is unorthodox but why shouldn't it appear in a normal set? Its honestly not that far of a departure from things like Hostage Taker or Dire Fleet Dare Devil.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #915
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm sorry I understand that the idea is unorthodox but why shouldn't it appear in a normal set? Its honestly not that far of a departure from things like Hostage Taker or Dire Fleet Dare Devil.
    I don't think the issue people have with the effect itself. As you mentioned, there are other cards with similar effects. However, the way you worded it is somewhat unorthodox. If you'd worded it more like hostage taker (exile it, and then you may cast it), there would be far less of an issue.
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays

16. - Top - End - #916

Quote Originally Posted by DeTess View Post
    I don't think the issue people have with the effect itself. As you mentioned, there are other cards with similar effects. However, the way you worded it is somewhat unorthodox. If you'd worded it more like hostage taker (exile it, and then you may cast it), there would be far less of an issue.
    Exactly.
    It is also confusing, in a way even unsets want to avoid. I read it three times, and then I assumed Quiddle missed a "from x zone" clause until I saw it said that it was supposed to be from the battlefield, and it still hurts my brain.
    Last edited by Personification; 2020-02-28 at 01:30 PM.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Yep, end result is fine. Entrancing melody for 1 extra mana to get cast and etb triggers but miss out on auras, counters and tokens. Hostage taker for 1 less but no black needed, no extra body and limited to this turn.

It's just that exile is used as a halfway point for any casts that are currently effecting the board state or, to the best of my knowledge for any main sets, in any of your opponents zones. The examples you gave aren't exceptions to this and it makes play conceptually cleaner. Exile as a casting clearing house for this sort of thing is reinforced by mechanics like adventure, impulse draws and cards like robber of the rich and thief of sanity.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2020-02-28 at 08:36 PM.

18. - Top - End - #918
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

annoyed Really need to remember to double check to see if card names exist.

Conquest 20
    Sorcery -R
    Starting with the player to the left of you, each player loses the game.
    To conquer ones' enemies is not supreme excellence.

Victories for Everyone 20
    Sorcery -R
    Starting with you, each player wins the game.
    Someone has to win this eventually.

Yes, those are absurd mana costs. Yes, they cause somebody (most likely you) to win the game outright. Because by the time you play these spells, you just want the game to be over.
    Last edited by Laughing Dog; 2020-03-01 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Changed the other card name, too.
    A fundamental truth about existence: All is to be laughed at.

Lawful Evil with Chaotic Good tendencies. Have fun figuring that out.

How to deal with Slowbro in Gen 1:
    1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Well, that makes you Dr. Robotnik. So...yeah?

19. - Top - End - #919

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog View Post
    Conquer 20
    Sorcery -R

Victory 20
    Sorcery -R

Yes, those are absurd mana costs. Yes, they cause somebody (most likely you) to win the game outright. Because by the time you play these spells, you just want the game to be over.
    Conquer is already a card name.

20. - Top - End - #920
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Conquer is already a card name.
    Same with Victory.

21. - Top - End - #921
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: MythMonster2
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mythmonster2 View Post
    Warmonger's Justice 2WR
    Enchantment (R)
    Whenever a creature deals damage to you, it deals that much damage to its controller.

Battlefield Madness 2UB
    Enchantment (U)
    Whenever a creature attacks you, target player puts the top X cards of their library into the graveyard, where X is the power of that creature.
    These two cards fit the challenge well, but are wildly different in power. WJ is probably too good in most scenarios - if you've managed to get an early lead, as WR is wont to do, then this means your opponent suddenly can't hit you back properly, and they may have no way of dealing with that situation. BM is significantly less busted; even at its strongest, your opponent gets one more main phase to come up with a solution if they mill themselves out, barring card-draw shenanigans on your end. It's probably strong enough in a mill deck to be worth it against an aggressive opponent.

Spoiler: Personification
    Show
    Slow WWWUUU
    Sorcery-MR
    Each opponent divides the creatures they control into two piles. For each opponent, choose a pile.
    Repeat this process for each other permanent type.
    Tap all permanents in the chosen piles, they do not untap during their controllers next untap step.
    //
    A Stop 2WWW
    Sorcery-MR
    Aftermath
    Exile all tapped permanents you don't control.

-------
    Gug the Omnicidal 2BBRRGG
    Legendary Creature-Giant Berserker MR
    ~ cannot be countered.
    Hexproof, trample
    When ~ enters the battlefield, for each permanent your opponents control flip a coin. Destroy each permanent whose head comes up tales.
    Sometimes, he doesn't care enough to notice that he forgot to kill you. Sometimes.
    I was wondering why these cost so much until I realized that they hit lands. Slow to A Stop seems too good, since your opponent has to practically skip their turn if they want to keep anything... but then, it's takes a lot of resources for you on both turns, too... so maybe it works out? Gug is definitely a lot too, but it costs eight mana and will always hit nothing when you use it and hit everything when it's used against you. Also it has no power and toughness, so it doesn't improve your own board state at all.

Spoiler: NecroticPlague
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Brasspewer Hydra XX
    Artifact Creature-Construct Golem Hydra R
    Half of this card's mana cost must be paid with green mana, and the other half must be paid for with red mana.
    As this creature enters the battlefield, arm it X times, then it deals damage equal to it's power to target creature.
    Afflict, first strike.
    (To arm a creature, create an artifact equipment token with equip 2 and "Equipped creature gains +1/+1", and attach it to the creature.)
    0/0

Miasmic Fleshbag XX
    Creature-Warrior Zombie R
    X can only be paid with black mana.
    As this creature enters the battlefield, place X -1/-1 counters on it and target creature.
    This creature gets +2/+2 for each -1/-1 counter on it.
    Whenever this creature would deal combat damage so a creature, you may instead put Y -1/-1 counters on both it and the creature it would damage, where Y is the amount of -1/-1 counters on it.
    0/0
    Afflict? That's the thing that deals damage to opponents if they block it, and it always comes with its own number. I think you must have meant Infect or Wither? If you did, the Fleshbag could have gotten Wither as well and just dealt damage to its first target, since both of those abilities would convert it. You could probably go ahead and use +1/+1 counters like the hydra does, too. It would be slightly annoying in an actual draft format, but you're already using both if you really meant to give the hydra Infect, and it's probably better than that weird +2/+2 ability if that's the alternative.

Spoiler: Gauntlet
    Show
    Cinder Huskwalker - 1BR
    Creature - Elemental Shaman - Rare
    Menace
    Whenever Cinder Huskwalker attacks, you may return target creature card with converted mana cost 2 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped and attacking with a -1/-1 counter on it.
    Sacrifice a creature: Cinder Huskwalker gets +2/+0 and is indestructible this turn.
    "Those who burn brightest gutter out fastest - my flickering embers will be the flame that relights our husks when the night of Shadowmoor is passed."
    2/1

Maze of Mirrors - UU
    Enchantment - Rare
    At the beginning of your upkeep, you may reveal a creature card from your hand and pay its mana cost. If you do, create a token that's a copy of that card, except it's an Illusion in addition to its other types, and it has "When this permanent becomes the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice it".
    Whenever an Illusion you control dies, reveal your hand and discard all cards with the same name as that Illusion. Then put a +1/+1 counter on each Illusion you control.
    1U: Target creature can't block Illusions this turn.
    Breaking a mirror brings bad luck, but it's a lot worse if you're the one on the inside of the mirror at the time.
    I really like the cinder! Someone's going to be very happy about having more free sacrifice outlets. I might argue that you should probably limit that part somehow, and that the returned creature should be exiled as well, but it's a rare that's quite capable of being killed at sorcery speed if need be so neither of those things are necessarily deal-breaking. It might just need some numbers adjusted to make up for it.

The mirror maze is... weird. From a flavor perspective, you think of a maze as a defensive tool, but this thing is practically all offense. Pre-copying a creature from your hand is a cool effect, though, and this limits it in a way that prevents shenanigans but still keeps it interesting.

My brain is breaking trying to figure out what, 'same thing,' is supposed to be connecting these two cards. "Cheating a slightly fragile version of a creature into play, then possibly buffing one or more other creatures when it dies somehow, but also it's repeatable and involves a triggered ability that happens once per turn?"

Spoiler: Mystic1110
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Loyalty Examiner 1WB
    Creature - Human Cleric R
    When ~ enters the battlefield, exile target permanent with counters on it until ~ leaves the battlefield. (That permanent returns under its owner’s control.)
    2/2

End of History 2RG
    Enchantment R
    Players can't cast historic spells (Artifacts, legendaries, and Sagas are historic.)
    PW...? Oh, Planeswalkers. I was worried you meant some deck archetype I'd never heard of.

I was going to say that LE doesn't really need to be black, but it can technically hit lands sometimes, and I'm not sure what the color wheel has to say about that. I like that they both invariably hit Sagas as a secondary target of interest. I feel like blocking cards in this manner isn't really in the red/green wheelhouse. Wouldn't they rather just destroy a historic permanent that's already in play? If you made the white card do the banning thing, I wouldn't bat an eyelash, though I might still have words about the fact that a proper superfriends deck will be locked out of the game entirely, which... is probably correct, now that you mention it. That theoretical deck is only getting stronger and we need to make those players round their deck out somehow.

Spoiler: NinjaMan
    Show
    Graven Image - 1RB
    Creature - Shapeshifter - R
    You may have Graven Image enter the battlefield as a copy of any creature card in a graveyard except it gains haste. Sacrifice it at end of turn.
    0/0

Final Performance - 1BR
    Sorcery - R
    Return target creature card from a graveyard to the battlefield. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step.
    The cards are good. The flavor is good, although the image feels like it should be an artifact or an illusion to better lean into the pun. I like that they can both be played in the same turn targeting the same card, but you have to remember to cast them in the correct order because they're just different enough that it matters. ...you should probably restrict them both to your graveyard, or at least restrict Final Performance for flavor reasons. Unless you forgot to specify that it comes back under your control on purpose?

...I'm kind of surprised that Final Performance hasn't been printed yet. Surely this effect must exist already in some form, albeit one less pleasingly Rakdos-flavored. Unearth was a thing for a while, right? Am I losing my mind? Or was this never printed because it would too easily pave the way for another Flash-Hulk combo situation? ...okay, yeah, it's probably that. Oh well.

Spoiler: Quiddle
    Show
    The First Tree
    Legendary Land
    ~ enters the battlefield tapped.
    T: Add G.
    Discard a Creature, GG, T: You may play a Treefolk Creature from your graveyard this turn.

Rewrite Loyalties 1UR
    Sorcery
    You can cast target non-token creature until the end of your next turn and use mana as if it were mana of any color to do so. (When you cast a creature it goes onto the stack then into the battlefield under your control.)
    I'm amused that everyone was up in arms about stealing a creature to the stack, but the Yawgmoth's Will for Treefolk was apparently A-OK.

In my opinion, you were right not to introduce the extra exiling steps like someone was suggesting; that would significantly change what the card does by removing the creature from the battlefield too early. You're also correct that a little bit of reminder text can go a long way in clarifying what this card is trying to do. That said, when you feel the need to mention the stack on your card, even if it's in reminder text, that is probably a signal to take a step back and ask yourself what exactly you're trying to do here. There's nothing really red about it either way; it seems to represent a slow and deliberate change, and the creature doesn't come to its senses and go back to its owner at end of turn or anything.

Spoiler: What You're Probably Trying to Accomplish Here
    Show
    Crisis of Loyalty - 1UU
    Enchantment - Aura R
    X: If enchanted creature's converted mana cost is X or less, exile it, then return it to the battlefield under your control.
    They've been trying to avoid, 'on-cast,' triggered abilities, too, so this shouldn't be missing out on much going forward.

Of course, 'letting you cast a card from a place other than your hand,' was the thing both cards were doing, right? The First Tree seems like a fun Treefolk Commander type of card, and is probably balanced enough in that format specifically. I'm more of a regular-set draft player, and I feel like it'd be too strong for that - or rather, either too strong or useless depending on whether Treefolk is otherwise strong enough to be a thing. A land being legendary is weird if it ends up in non-singleton contructed, though this offers a cute out in that you can discard extras to fuel its ability.

Edit: Wait, what? No it doesn't! You specified that you have to discard a creature card! My brain must have read, 'creature,' as, 'card,' the first time, because, 'creature card,' is technically always the two word phrase in that context thanks to Magic's unnaturally strict pseudogrammar.

Spoiler: TomTheMime
    Show
    Unstable Researcher 1UU
    Creature - Wizard R
    Chimera
    Send a card exiled by ~ to the graveyard: Counter target noncreature spell unless it's controller pays 2.
    1/2

Band of Brothers 2W
    Creature - Knight R
    Chimera
    Send a card exiled by ~ to the graveyard: ~ gains protection from a color of your choice until end of turn. Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt by or to ~ until the end of turn.
    ...I totally forgot what Chimera does. Please don't hurt me. I know it was your mechanic from last round, but what about the hypothetical other judge who didn't read all of last week's entries? They'd be left completely in the dark! Give us some reminder text, at least!

Spoiler: LaughingDog
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog View Post
    Conquest 20
    Sorcery -R

Victory 20
    Sorcery -R
    ...is there really no way to cheat out a sorcery yet? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to believe that they're the one thing the game designers will never let you cast for free, just so they can leave a sliver of design space open for stuff like this, but some part of me knows that there's a way to cheat these out out there. They must have worded it in a way my search terms aren't catching.

These two cards are doing the same thing alright, but look deep inside yourself and ask, honestly, are they really doing that thing... differently? At all? No.

Tradition dictates that I disguise the final decision in a spoiler, so...

Spoiler: If By Any Chance You Have Any Unfinished Business... Please Do What You Must
    Show

Gauntlet Wins!

Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2020-03-02 at 12:58 PM.

22. - Top - End - #922

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Spoiler: Gauntlet
    Show

I really like the cinder! Someone's going to be very happy about having more free sacrifice outlets. I might argue that you should probably limit that part somehow, and that the returned creature should be exiled as well, but it's a rare that's quite capable of being killed at sorcery speed if need be so neither of those things are necessarily deal-breaking. It might just need some numbers adjusted to make up for it.

The mirror maze is... weird. From a flavor perspective, you think of a maze as a defensive tool, but this thing is practically all offense. Pre-copying a creature from your hand is a cool effect, though, and this limits it in a way that prevents shenanigans but still keeps it interesting.

My brain is breaking trying to figure out what, 'same thing,' is supposed to be connecting these two cards. "Cheating a slightly fragile version of a creature into play, then possibly buffing one or more other creatures when it dies somehow, but also it's repeatable and involves a triggered ability that happens once per turn?"
    Thanks! My intention for 'same thing' was just 'give you extra uses of your small creature cards', and the sacrifice synergy is just something that developed organically from that.

Here's your next challenge:

Make a combat trick!

23. - Top - End - #923

*facepalm* Gug would be an 8/8, but he ate his power and toughness.

24. - Top - End - #924

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    ...is there really no way to cheat out a sorcery yet?
    Jodah or Fist of Suns will let you cast them for WUBRG and Omniscience will let you cast them for nothing, for starters. The two cards basically replace whatever your Jodah/FoS win-con was.

25. - Top - End - #925

Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    Jodah or Fist of Suns will let you cast them for WUBRG and Omniscience will let you cast them for nothing, for starters. The two cards basically replace whatever your Jodah/FoS win-con was.
    There's also Mizzix's Mastery, Galvanoth, Jeleva, Omnispell Adept, Oracle of Bones, Sins of the Past, Spelltwine and Wildfire Eternal.

26. - Top - End - #926
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    Mizzix Mastery can cast it for 4 if you put it into your graveyard. Sins of the Past can do it for 6.
    Djinn of wishes/Galvanoth can cast it for free if you put it on top of your library.
    Aetherworks Marvel can cast it for free.
    Counter Lash can cast it for free if you counter an instant or sorcery.
    Maelstrom Archangel can cast it if it connects.
    Omnispell Adept lets you cast it for free.
    Spellweaver Helix can do it with some setup.
    The hideway lands can do it.
    Wild Evocation can do it.
    Wildfire Eternal can cast it if it isn't blocked.

The best combo however, might be the Possibility Storm deck in Pioneer that Possibility Storms into Enter the Infinite Currently.

Edit: I was too slow and Gauntlet already took all the good ones.
    Last edited by Ninjaman; 2020-03-02 at 01:04 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

27. - Top - End - #927
    Troll in the Playground

Astral Brawl 2WG
    Instant U
    Exile target creature you control and target creature you don't control, and then return those cards to the battlefield under their controller's control, they then fight each other.
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2020-03-11 at 10:13 AM.
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

28. - Top - End - #928
    Troll in the Playground

Rise to the Challenge - 1W
    Instant - C
    Put two +1/+1 counters on target blocking or blocked creature.
    You aren't right because you won; you won because you were right.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2020-03-02 at 07:43 PM.

29. - Top - End - #929
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Mizzix Mastery can cast it for 4 if you put it into your graveyard. Sins of the Past can do it for 6.
    Djinn of wishes/Galvanoth can cast it for free if you put it on top of your library.
    Aetherworks Marvel can cast it for free.
    Counter Lash can cast it for free if you counter an instant or sorcery.
    Maelstrom Archangel can cast it if it connects.
    Omnispell Adept lets you cast it for free.
    Spellweaver Helix can do it with some setup.
    The hideway lands can do it.
    Wild Evocation can do it.
    Wildfire Eternal can cast it if it isn't blocked.

The best combo however, might be the Possibility Storm deck in Pioneer that Possibility Storms into Enter the Infinite Currently.

Edit: I was too slow and Gauntlet already took all the good ones.
    It's not cheating it out but simic ramp with Nybloom Ancient and Nyx Lotus can hardcast it T5 too if you get any other ramp at all.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

30. - Top - End - #930
    Ogre in the Playground

It's not cheating it out but simic ramp with Nybloom Ancient and Nyx Lotus can hardcast it T5 too if you get any other ramp at all.
    But then you can also just fireball them for 20.

Edit:
    Blazing Glory - R
    Instant - C
    Target attacking creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
    Headlong - That creature gets +4/+4 instead, if you control three or more attacking creatures.
    Last edited by Ninjaman; 2020-03-02 at 05:09 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature