Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 92425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1102
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VII: Your Custom Planeswalker Card Died in War of the Spa

Deviant Sequestration 2WWW
    Enchantment R
    Everything has protection from each permanent with any kind of counter on it.
    Each permanent with any kind of counter on it has protection from everything.
    "...dungeon. No Trial. Genetic malpractice. Forty years dungeon. No trial. Extraplanar trespassing. Two millenia..."

2. - Top - End - #992
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VII: Your Custom Planeswalker Card Died in War of the Spa

Wasting Contagion 2B
    Enchantment - R
    Whenever a creature attacks or blocks, put a -1/-1 counter on it.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, put a -1/-1 counter on a creature you control. Then if there are no creatures on the battlefield, sacrifice Wasting Contagion.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2020-04-02 at 05:27 AM.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Bugbear in the Playground

Cytokine Storm 1BB
    Sorcery - R
    All creatures get -1/-1 until end of turn.
    Remove all +1/+1 counters from all creatures. Those creatures get -1/-1 for each counter removed this way until end of turn.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Ogre in the Playground

Quarantine - 2WW
    Enchantment - R
    When Quarantine enters the battlefield, exile all creatures until Quarantine leaves the battlefield.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

Extended signature

5. - Top - End - #995
    Titan in the Playground

Lumbrical Hypertrophy 2RR
    Sorcery-U
    Target creature you control gets +2/+0 and first strike.
    Madness R
    Cycling RRR

6. - Top - End - #996
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

Horrific Plague B
    Enchantment- MR
    ~ enters the battlefield tapped.
    Creatures get -1/-1.
    At the beginning of each end step, if ~ is untapped create a token that is a copy of ~.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if there are twenty or more permanents named ~ on the battlefield exile all permanents. Then each player loses the game simultaneously.
    "I don't think releasing this is a good idea, Doc."- Nameless minion #352-a, last words.
    A fundamental truth about existence: All is to be laughed at.

Lawful Evil with Chaotic Good tendencies. Have fun figuring that out.

How to deal with Slowbro in Gen 1:
    1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Well, that makes you Dr. Robotnik. So...yeah?

7. - Top - End - #997
    Bugbear in the Playground

Phyrexian Retriever 1BB
    Creature—Hound U

Infect

At the beginning of your upkeep, place a -1/-1 counter on target creature you control.

Creatures you control with -1/-1 counters on them have infect.

Which unit is an excellent aid to the Glorious Work? Is this unit? It is this unit!'—Kraynox, Deep Thane

1/2
    Last edited by Durkoala; 2020-04-02 at 05:47 AM.
    Spoiler: Pixel avatar and Raincloud Durkoala were made by me. The others are the work of Cuthalion.
    Show

Cuteness and Magic and Phone Moogles, oh my! Let's Watch Card Captor Sakura!Sadly on a small hiatus.

Durkoala reads a book! It's about VR and the nineties!

8. - Top - End - #998
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

All Alone 3WWBB
    Sorcery - R
    Choose target creature. Exile all creatures, then return the chosen creature to the battlefield under its owner's control.
    Being the sole survivor isn't as much of a blessing as it's cracked up to be.
    Last edited by Unavenger; 2020-03-28 at 12:23 PM.

9. - Top - End - #999
    Pixie in the Playground

Pusrax, Pariah Plaguemage BBGG
    Legendary Creature - Zombie Fungus Wizard MR

Infect, Trample

Pusrax, Pariah Plaguemage can only attack alone.

Pusrax, Pariah Plaguemage has +1/+1 for each -1/-1 counter on the battlefield.

BBGG: Pay 4 life and place four -1/-1 counters on creatures you control: Return Pusrax, Pariah Plaguemage to the battlefield. It gains Haste until end of turn.

0/4

"No matter how low we go, there are things even we abhor."
    - Unnamed Golgari Guildmage

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Dwarf in the Playground

Distancing Protocol 1WW
    Enchantment
    Players can't attack or block unless they pay [2] for each creature that they attack or block with.
    Whenever a creature enters the battlefield detain it.
    Spoiler: My Homebrew(3.5):
    Show
    All hail the white space, for from it all posts are shaped.
    Hey look, it is the oldest trick in the book!

11. - Top - End - #1001

Quote Originally Posted by +5 Vorpal Bunny View Post

Infect, Trample

BBGG: Pay 4 life and place four -1/-1 counters on creatures you control: Return Pusrax, Pariah Plaguemage to the battlefield. It gains Haste until end of turn.

0/4

Do you mean distribute four counters or place four counters on each?
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Ogre in the Playground

It has been a week.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

Extended signature

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Spoiler: DeTess's Spreading Plague
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by DeTess View Post
    Spreading Plague 3B
    Sorcery - R
    Target opponent may tap any number of creature they control. At the beginning of the next end step, destroy all untapped creatures that player controls.
    As I mentioned, this card's name is the same as a card already printed. Mechanically, the "story" makes sense- the opponent has a choice to have each creature "shelter in place" or face the consequences. As a gameplay matter, though, the card is really weak, especially for a rare; stopping your opponent's team from blocking (the most likely desired consequence here) is much better accomplished by cards like Sleep or various red commons like Wrap in Flames that stop a lot of creatures from blocking without giving them a choice to keep it around for this turn.

Spoiler: Bucky's Interplanar Prison
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Interplanar Prison 1WW
    Enchantment - Aura U
    Enchant Creature
    Enchanted creature can't attack or block.
    Enchanted creature's abilities can't target anything but itself.
    Enchanted creature can't be targeted except by its own abilities.
    This is interesting, in that it also affects triggered abilities of the enchanted creature so long as they target. It is a bit odd that other abilities will still affect the outside world (e.g. "Your other creatures have trample" still works), so maybe a cleaner "Enchanted creature loses all abilities" would better reflect the flavor. It's also a bit curious that an "Interplanar" prison can't enchant planeswalkers, which I think a 3-mana uncommon enchantment is probably allowed to do.

Spoiler: mystic1110's Infection
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Infection B
    Enchantment - Aura R
    Enchant Creature
    Whenever enchanted creature deals damage to a creature or is dealt damage by a creature, create a copy of Infection enchanting that creature.
    At the end of enchanted creature's controller's turn, that player loses X life where X is the amount of cards named Infection on the battlefield, then enchanted creature deals 1 damage to a creature of that player's choice.
    It took me a few reads to figure out how this card worked, and I'm unsure whether the use of "cards named Infection" rather than "permanents named Infection" was intentional. If it's specifically "cards," then the life loss can be cut off by killing Patient Zero (the one with the actual card on it) even though the token copies will keep going around. This makes one of the optimal routes putting this on your own creature, letting it spread a copy to a deathtouch creature, then sacrificing the initial creature so that you get the pinging effect without the life loss one.

Spoiler: KAmber's Contagion
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by KAmber View Post
    Contagion 2B
    Enchantment R
    When ~ enters the battlefield, create a black 0/0 Germ creature token.
    Germs you control get +1/+1 and infect.
    Whenever a -1/-1 counter is put on a creature or a poison counter is put on a player, create a black 0/0 Germ creature token.
    Unfortunately, Contagion as a name was already taken by a card from Alliances, the black member of the cycle made famous by Force of Will. I like the card mechanically, but it might be a little too pushed since it gives you a new Germ for every counter that gets placed, rather than using language like "whenever one or more counters are placed..." That means you can play something like Black Sun's Zenith to wipe the board and get a potentially overwhelming number of tokens. It's also worth noting that the opponents can never reduce the number of Germs you have by making you chump-block, since the Germs have infect. That might be narrow enough to be allowable and point in fun deckbuilding directions, but could be dangerous given that the environment would likely push -1/-1 counter-based removal and creatures with infect.

Spoiler: Personification's Wasting Sickness
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    Wasting Sickness 1WB
    Enchantment R
    Creatures have Infect.
    Creatures with -1/-1 counters on them can't block.
    Though the new Compleation process is incredibly efficient, those converted by it soon become too lethargic to be of use. Further research will be needed.
    -The journal of Jin-Gitaxis
    I get the flavor- the infection becomes debilitating- but then some questions arise-
    1. Why can they still attack and use activated abilities?
    2. Why is this card white? Nothing it does mechanically falls within that color's domain- granting infect seems like it's only black or green, and "can't block" is mostly red or black. I admit "can't block" comes up on cards like Demotion or Pacifism, but it's always tied to some broader restriction on the creature like losing other abilities or not being able to attack either.

Spoiler: mythmonster2's Infectious Lithification
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by mythmonster2 View Post
    Infectious Lithification 2WW
    Enchantment (R)
    At the beginning of your upkeep, target creature without defender gains defender. (This effect lasts indefinitely)
    I don't know that the flavor of infection makes sense here- it's not spread by previously infected things, just by the enchantment. This might have made more sense as a card flavored on isolation or quarantines, since every turn you're ordering a new creature to "stay inside" and not attack.

Spoiler: Dr.Gunsforhands's Wasting Rousette
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Wasting Rousette B
    This poor bat is clearly sick, with patchy fur and white gunk on its nose and mouth. It'll attack your opponent anyway, though.
    Creature - Bat C
    Flying
    1B: Wasting Rousette gains deathtouch until end of turn. Sacrifice it at the beginning of the next end step.
    1/1
    I like this sad little creature a lot, and appreciate the inspiration. It's a good limited enabler for mechanics like Raid or Spectacle, and offsets the usual uselessness of smaller creatures in the late game by being able to block (or attack, I suppose) with the deathtouch activation up. I'm actually somewhat surprised they haven't done something like this on a one-drop flier before, the closest analogue I could find on Gatherer being the two-drop Fetid Imp.

Spoiler: ben-zayb's Deviant Sequestration
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Deviant Sequestration 2WWW
    Enchantment R
    Everything has protection from each permanent with any kind of counter on it.
    Each permanent with any kind of counter on it has protection from everything.
    "...dungeon. No Trial. Genetic malpractice. Forty years dungeon. No trial. Extraplanar trespassing. Two millenia..."
    I know this is 5 mana, but permanently granting your entire team (it's somewhat trivial to put +1/+1 counters on all/most of your creatures) pro-everything still seems dangerous. It's also a little odd to me the protections aren't symmetrical (one is limited to permanents with counters, but the other isn't "protection from permanents without counters).

Spoiler: Tom the Mime's Wasting Contagion
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    Wasting Contagion 2B
    Enchantment - R
    Whenever a creature attacks or blocks, put a -1/-1 counter on it.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, put a -1/-1 counter on a creature you control. Then if there are no creatures on the battlefield, sacrifice Wasting Contagion.
    This is a very strong anti-aggro tool, as it messes with their attacks and board development for several turns if they have any creatures with toughness 2 or greater. At only 3 mana, it might be powerful enough to warp Standard environments a but too much.

Spoiler: TurboGhast's Cytokine Storm
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGhast View Post
    Cytokine Storm 1BB
    Sorcery - R
    All creatures get -1/-1 until end of turn.
    Remove all +1/+1 counters from all creatures. Those creatures get -1/-1 for each counter removed this way until end of turn.
    A Nausea that hoses +1/+1 counters. This could probably get printed as an uncommon, given that they've done global -2/-2 with upside at uncommon for 1BB recently.

Spoiler: Ninjaman's Quarantine
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman
    Quarantine - 2WW
    Enchantment - R
    When Quarantine enters the battlefield, exile all creatures until Quarantine leaves the battlefield.
    Simple and effective. It's probably stronger than they'd want in a Standard environment, given how good it is as a sweeper with the added possibility of wanting to recur a board full of enters-the-battlefield things.

Spoiler: Necroticplague's Lumbrical Hypertrophy
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague
    Lumbrical Hypertrophy 2RR
    Sorcery-U
    Target creature you control gets +2/+0 and first strike.
    Madness R
    Cycling RRR
    Is "until end of turn" missing from this?... If it is, the hardcast version is absurdly underpowered, since it isn't even an instant. If not, it's still pretty bad, but has the added problem of memory issues. The cycling + madness version costs RRRR, meaning it has to be put into a set with a strong monocolor theme that also has cycling and madness. I'd recommend making the distance between the cast version and the madness'd version a little smaller.

Spoiler: Laughing Dog's Horrific Plague
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog
    Horrific Plague B
    Enchantment- MR
    ~ enters the battlefield tapped.
    Creatures get -1/-1.
    At the beginning of each end step, if ~ is untapped create a token that is a copy of ~.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if there are twenty or more permanents named ~ on the battlefield exile all permanents. Then each player loses the game simultaneously.
    "I don't think releasing this is a good idea, Doc."- Nameless minion #352-a, last words.
    Tapped enchantments are kinda weird. I'm not sure a draw-forcing card is all that fun in any sequence of events, but this one happens five turns after it's played:
    Turn one: play it
    Turn 2: make one more on your end step, another on opponent's (total 3)
    Turn 3: Make 3 on your end step, 3 on opponent's (total 9)
    Turn 4: Make 9 on your end step, 9 on opponent's (total 27)
    Turn 5's upkeep: game is a draw.

Spoiler: Durkoala's Phyrexian Retriever
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Durkoala
    Phyrexian Retriever 1BB
    Creature—Hound U

Infect

At the beginning of your upkeep, place a -1/-1 counter on target creature you control.

Creatures you control with -1/-1 counters on them have infect.

Which unit is an excellent aid to the Glorious Work? Is this unit? It is this unit!'—Kraynox, Deep Thane

1/2
    This is... not a powerful card. 1BB for a 1/2 infect by itself is pretty bad. Putting -1/-1 counters on your stuff is a drawback, unless you want to give creatures infect. Playing a deck with a mixture of infect and non-infect creatures is usually setting yourself up for failure, as you'll be constantly switching between trying to poison your opponent and damaging them, usually failing at both. Converting a non-infect creature to an infect one comes at the cost of weakening it, and not even getting the "upside" if the tiny little retriever dies.

Spoiler: Unavenger's All Alone
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger
    All Alone 3WWBB
    Sorcery - R
    Choose target creature. Exile all creatures, then return the chosen creature to the battlefield under its owner's control.
    Being the sole survivor isn't as much of a blessing as it's cracked up to be.
    I like this card a lot. 7 mana with a big color investment matches Duneblast, but this one gives your the upside of flickering the designated survivor and exiling everything else instead of destroying it. 7 is still a lot of mana, but I can imagine it still being playable.

Spoiler: +5 Vorpal Bunny's Pusrax
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by +5 Vorpal Bunny

Infect, Trample

0/4

As a templating note, -1/-1 counters aren't "on the battlefield," they're on permanents on the battlefield, so the wording would need to be different. I like that the return-from-graveyard ability has the possibility to fuel its power, but most of the time it would probably be best to just sacrifice one creature rather than weaken a team, and in the scenarios where you're able to get out a large, trampling hasty infect creature, I'm not sure that's particularly fun.

Spoiler: Quiddle's Distancing Protocol
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle
    Distancing Protocol 1WW
    Enchantment
    Players can't attack or block unless they pay [2] for each creature that they attack or block with.
    Whenever a creature enters the battlefield detain it.
    This is a very oppressive lockdown mechanism, moreso even than Ghostly Prison or Propaganda which are way above what would be printable in modern Magic. It also forces the blocking player to leave up mana to block, which makes the game move even more slowly (since it would delay the control player even playing out a win condition). The ETB detention is flavorful but doesn't do much more than having them ETB tapped would.

Spoiler: Winner
    Show

A lot of cool stuff here, but I think I'll give it to Unavenger with All Alone. Runners up would be Dr.Gunsforhands with Wasting Rousette and Ninjaman with Quarantine.

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Ogre in the Playground

It's also a bit curious that an "Interplanar" prison can't enchant planeswalkers, which I think a 3-mana uncommon enchantment is probably allowed to do.
    It can't enchant a planeswalker because the planeswalker could just leave whenever they wanted.
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

15. - Top - End - #1005

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Misothene View Post
    designated survivor
    "What's your poison?"
    "Oh, I won't have anything - I'm a designated survivor."

Challenge: Creature a card designed to be a commander or two cards designed to be partner commanders.
    Last edited by Unavenger; 2020-04-03 at 07:26 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1006

Quote Originally Posted by Misothene View Post
    I get the flavor- the infection becomes debilitating- but then some questions arise-
    1. Why can they still attack and use activated abilities?
    2. Why is this card white? Nothing it does mechanically falls within that color's domain- granting infect seems like it's only black or green, and "can't block" is mostly red or black. I admit "can't block" comes up on cards like Demotion or Pacifism, but it's always tied to some broader restriction on the creature like losing other abilities or not being able to attack either.
    [Ultimate facepalm] It can attack for the same reason my giant a few weeks ago had no P/T: I am an idiot who can't type the words in my head. It was supposed to be a mass arrest.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmm, the new set has given me some ideas, fluff-wise at least.

Eisha, bonded Shaman 2GU
    legendary creature - Human Shaman R
    partner with Lavros, bonded alpha
    If you control a nonhuman creature, all human creatures you control lose the human creature type and gain the creature types of all nonhuman creatures you control.
    Whenever you cast a nonhuman creature spell, draw a card.
    Eisha was quick to embrace her new life outside civilization, and eager to teach other exiles the ways of the wild.
    1/3

Lavros, bonded Alpha 3GUB
    Legendary creature - nightmare beast R
    partner with Eisha, bonded shaman
    Nonhuman creatures you control gain +1/+1.
    Whenever a spell targets one or more nonhuman creatures you control, you may change those targets to other nonhuman creatures you control.
    Lavros was slow to accept the two-legged members of his pack, but in time he came to appreciate their grit and cunning.
    6/6
    Last edited by DeTess; 2020-04-03 at 02:10 PM.
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Slithrid, Serpent Skyhatchery 2UBG
    Legendary Artifact - Vehicle R
    ~ can be your commander.
    Flying, Menace
    Snake creatures you control get +1/+1 and have flying and menace.
    You may exert a Snake as it crews ~. When you do, create a token that is a copy it tapped and exerted.
    Crew 8
    8/8

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Slithrid, Serpent Skyhatchery 2UBG
    Legendary Artifact - Vehicle R
    ~ can be your commander.
    Flying, Menace
    Snake creatures you control get +1/+1 and have flying and menace.
    You may exert a Snake as it crews ~. When you do, create a token that is a copy it tapped and exerted.
    Crew 8
    8/8
    *Insert Snakes on a Plane joke*

Anyway, onto my own:

Pap, the Bookblade 1BU
    Legendary Creature - Shapeshifter Wizard Warrior M
    Whenever you would look at, reveal, or change the zone of any card on top of your library, or put a card back on top of your library, you may instead do so to the bottom of your library. (You may draw cards from the bottom of your library)
    1/3
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2020-04-06 at 10:09 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

Qladid, The War Spirits WUBRG
    Legendary Enchantment- Aura MR
    ~ can be your commander
    Partner with Sutgus, Blood-filled Trenches
    Enchant Land
    Enchanted land is a legendary 6/6 Spirit creature with trample, vigilance, and "T: add one mana of any color." It is still a land.
    Damage that would be dealt by enchanted land is considered to be dealt by ~ as well.

Sutgus, Blood-filled Trenches
    Legendary Land Creature- MR
    Partner with Qladid, The War Spirits
    As long as no cards are attached to ~, ~ isn't a creature.
    ~ gets +1/+1 for each permanent attached to it. (Auras, equipment, and fortifications all attach.)
    T: add C
    0/0
    Last edited by Laughing Dog; 2020-04-05 at 08:52 AM. Reason: forgot parentheses

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog View Post
    Sutgus, Blood-filled Trenches
    Legendary Land Creature- MR
    Partner with Qladid, The War Spirits
    As long as no cards are attached to ~, ~ isn't a creature.
    ~ gets +1/+1 for each permanent attached to it. (Auras, equipment, and fortifications all attach.)
    T: add C
    0/0
    Would mutations count as being attached?
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by DeTess View Post
    Would mutations count as being attached?
    I don't really know, but from what I've read from the new mechanics article, I don't believe so. That is one of the things I actually looked into before I finished that card, and couldn't figure it out on my own.

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Dwarf in the Playground

King's Savior WW
    Legendary Creature - Human Knight R
    Exile CARDNAME: Target legendary creature you own and control becomes indestructible until the end of the turn. That creature becomes your commander. Any other commanders you have are no longer your commander. (That creature starts with a commander tax of {0}.)
    Legendary Creatures you cast RW less.
    2/2
    "Through my actions you will be remembered."
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2020-04-06 at 12:10 PM.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1014

ElfMonkGuy

Finnuar, Pampered Prince 2WUG
    Legendary Creature- Human Noble (R)
    Lifelink
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if you have more life than an opponent, create a 2/2 white Knight creature token.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if you have more creatures than an opponent, draw a card.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if you have more cards in hand than an opponent, you gain 3 life.
    3/3
    Last edited by mythmonster2; 2020-04-06 at 11:47 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Troll in the Playground

Yiliba, Mastery Broker WBG
    Legendary Creature - Elf Shaman Rogue (R)
    Whenever a creature with flying, first strike, double strike, deathtouch, hexproof, indestructible, lifelink, menace, reach, trample, or vigilance enters the battlefield create a Treasure token. (It’s an artifact with “{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.”)
    Sacrifice two Treasure Tokens: place an ability counter of your choice on target creature (choose from the following abilities: flying, first strike, double strike, deathtouch, hexproof, indestructible, lifelink, menace, reach, trample, or vigilance).
    3/2
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2020-04-07 at 10:11 AM.
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

26. - Top - End - #1016

Zarrina, Witchcraft Prodigy 2BB
    Art: An extremely pale young girl (like 8-10) in dark clothing, sitting at a desk, around her are random items stereotypically found in witchcraft, as well as what appears to be paperwork. She is fiddling with a small doll.
    Legendary Creature-Human Warlock M
    Partner with Annie, Willing Effigy.
    Deathtouch
    Pay X life: Choose another creature you control. The next X damage target source would deal to you or Zarrina this turn is dealt to that creature instead.
    1/1
    "Your contract seems to be in order. I just need to talk things over with my business partner and then we'll get to the small matter of payment.
    Annie, Willing Effigy 4RW
    Art: A doll stuck with several needles. It is patched and stitched over many times, but the Joker-like grin painstakingly sewn onto its face with crimson thread is still easily recognizable.
    Legendary Artifact Creature-Construct M
    Partner with Zarrina, Witchcraft Prodigy.
    Indestructible, lifelink
    Whenever Annie is dealt damage, it deals that much damage divided as you choose among any number of other targets.
    0/1
    Originally a gift for the girl's sixth birthday by an anonymous stranger, the doll and her master soon became the best of friends...

EDIT: I changed Zarrina so that she doesn't make all of your creatures into unblockable, unkillable monsters, I upped the price of Annie to reflect the benefits of having Partner, and I made them both a bit more succeptible to -x/-x removal.
    Last edited by Personification; 2020-04-07 at 11:25 AM.

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Dwarf in the Playground

That is a very scary combo...

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Dwarf in the Playground

The fact that Annie has lifelink makes this too hard of a lock imo. Annie is a crazy blocker.
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2020-04-07 at 10:38 AM.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1019

Quote Originally Posted by KAmber View Post
    That is a very scary combo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    The fact that Annie has lifelink makes this too hard of a lock imo. Annie is a crazy blocker.
    Looking at it, yeah, I think I may have undercosted them as a pair. I'll tweak it a bit.

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Not-working ideas
    Show
    Sleepy Papa Bear - 2G
    Legendary Creature - Bear Beast R
    Partner with Famished Mama Bear
    Mutate U
    This creature doesn't untap during your untap step.
    Whenever this creature mutates, untap it.
    6/6

Famished Mama Bear - 4G
    Legendary Creature - Bear Beast R
    Partner with Sleepy Papa Bear
    Mutate 6B
    This creature gets -0/-5.
    When this creature leaves the battlefield, return each card mutating it to the battlefield under its owner's control.
    6/8
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2020-04-07 at 06:33 PM.
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.