Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

As Drake and Henry play their game, Constance keeps a close eye on Charlotte. After their first encounter she definitely seemed to be more in charge and calculating than the others. Manipulating her may be the key to avoiding a full blown conflict.

Spoiler
    Show

Perception from OOC: 12

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

In response to the perception check

Henry's sister Charlotte has been hanging back watching the encounter. Her arms are crossed as if she is disapproving but putting up with her brother's antics. Her Heracross stands next to her like a bodyguard. She appears impatient, much like Drake at this moment.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Still hoping to avoid a conflict Constance decided to go for broke and see what she could do to help Ajax's plan along.

Sure we are all witnesses, but you know what they say, pictures never lie and my friend here snapped a few beauties during your little encounter. It is such a nice camera - has she shown it to you? Hey Ajax, why don't you show them your camera? It so styling and *Flashy*.
    Constance puts a tiny bit of emphasis on her last word, hoping her new friend would pick up on what she was thinking.

Without stopping to see if it works, Constance looks over at the giant bug and Charlotte who appeared to be unimpressed with the whole situation.

Oh wow, a Heracross! I love giant bug Pokemon. They are so overlooked even though they are quite strong. And this one looks even stronger than the others I have seen. Quite impressive.

Looking at Charlotte, she continues. How long have you been its trainer? It looks like it is very attached to you, you must have done an amazing job with it! I am Constance by the way, I don't think we have properly met yet.

Spoiler
    Show

Charm Roll for Charlotte (4d6)[15]

Pokemon Ed (Poke Psychologist) to make the Heracross a bit more friendly (4d6)[12]

4. - Top - End - #94

RedKnightGirl

Henry seems to pause when Constance mentions the possibility of Ajax taking pictures of their antics. He leans over to Drake and asks him, "Did you see her camera out?" The two argue back and forth for minute which gives Constance enough time to speak with Charlotte uninterrupted.

The girl eyes Constance wearily as she talks, "Yes he is impressive. My brother and I only train the best. I am Charlotte Steele, but I haven't decided if it's a pleasure to meet you yet. Are you trying to butter me up or something? Listen, my brother just wants an excuse to show off his new pet dear ol' Daddy gave him. He's the one you have to convince. I can't watch him all the time."

While Charlotte's reply is haughty and dismissive, there is plenty going on to distract everyone from Iggy's approach on Mimi. The Mimikyu fiercely hunches over it's toy as the Jigglypuff approaches. Before Iggy can sing, a ghostly claw lashes out to Scratch him. Not enough to put him down, Iggy's lullaby puts Mimi to sleep soundly, at least for the moment.

Spoiler
    Show
    Mimikyu is faster! It uses Scratch in response to Iggy's approach dealing 25 normal physical damage!

Iggy uses Sing to put Mimi to sleep!
    Last edited by CateranEnforcer; 2019-06-29 at 10:17 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

"What, my camera? I always wear it around my neck." Ajax holds it up for a second, but doesn't proceed to blind anyone with the flash or anything. Constance's idea must have gone over her head.

The Jigglypuff finishes his North Kanto lullaby and rubs the three telltale red marks on his big jiggly face. Ajax walks over and gives her pokemon a little pet. "Good one, Iggy," she whispers. "Now, let's just..."

Hmm. The Mimikyu is really cuddled up to that thing she's holding. It takes a lot to wake up a monster that Iggy just put to sleep, but Ajax still has to be careful.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: Make sure that it's actually the friggin' inhaler that Mimikyu is holding: (4d6)[15]

Stealth/Acrobatics: Reach down and get a hold of it without waking her: (2d6)[8]
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Whilst this conversation was going on, Nessa signalled silently to Fig, and the two faded away from the group into the nearby trees. Nessa wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but she thought it valuable that they had the element of surprise. And if the others thought that someone had gone to fetch an adult, then maybe they'd stop their reckless behaviour.

Spoiler: Stealth
    Show
    Nessa: (4d6)[14]
    Fig the Nidoran: (3d6+2)[13]

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Ignoring the execution of Ajax's plan behind her, Constance continues her chat with Charlotte.

No, I am not trying to butter you up, I just love seeing well trained and raised Pokemon. I used to volunteer at a Day Care before I came to camp, so I know that well trained and well raised are very different things. You and Henry both have well trained Pokemon, but yours looks loyal by choice - Henry's looks like it would turn on him if it got the chance. Your Heracross? It would do whatever it took to help you. That comes from raising it, not training it. That is what separates the real trainers from the frauds.

When Charlotte mentions that she cannot watch Henry all the time, Constance nods with a sad smile.

Yes, I know what you mean. All too often the troublesome ones get all the attention and praise while ignoring all the assistance they get from those around them. I know I am some nobody who you just met so my words mean very little, but I want to say it anyway. His antics will only overshadow your skills for so long. Hopefully Henry can handle that day better than usual. You deserve to be your own person, not a babysitter.

Spoiler
    Show

Perception to see if her words have made any impact on Charlotte. (4d6)[16]
    Charm for sincerity (not sure if there is a better skill to role for that?) (4d6)[18]

8. - Top - End - #98

RedKnightGirl

The corner of Charlotte's mouth twitches as Constance speaks to her. It seems like she is hitting home with some of her points and the girl's expression softens. "He likes being the center of attention. I'd rather not be. We each play a role and while I may not like it, but we have to stick together after we left the islands..." She stops and looks surprised at herself, an she tightens up once more while averting her eyes.

Meanwhile, Ajax takes a look at the snoozing Mimikyu and confirms that it is clutching at the inhaler. The pokemon's hold on it is tight even in it's sleep, but with a little bit of wiggling Ajax works it free gently. Mimi is none the wiser and continues to snooze. Henry and Drake continue argue for just a moment more when Drake sees that Ajax is standing over his sleeping pokemon.

"Ah Muk it, she's got the thing anyways. Let's just let them go and get to camp. I don't want to be out here all day. What clue are we even following anymore anyway?"

"Hey! That's not right messing with his pokemon while he's not looking! I really have to teach you some manners!" Henry desperately clings to his plan that is falling around him in shambles, but he seems to have lost the support of his group as Drake turns his back on him to go check on his pokemon.

Before he can get there, Mimi stirs violently as if waking from a nightmare, shaking herself awake. She feels at the ground near herself. Noticing her trinket missing, she screeches angrily and tries to lunge at Ajax, but Drake is close enough to grab hold and try to the calm the raging pokemon. Ledians's cabin keys dangle from a chain fixed to his demin pants.

Spoiler: Nessa
    Show

In the trees a short distance away, Nessa is hidden from sight, but she is the first one to notice the approach of the rest of the Ledian group. They are walking slowly, so as not to over exert themselves and they seem to be accompanied by a tall back haired man. She also takes note that Chase is closely followed by a Bellossom that wasn't there before and is breathing deeply from it's flowers.
    Last edited by CateranEnforcer; 2019-07-03 at 09:58 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

Why do you keep trying to fight with us? Margret asked. All we came for was to get back the medicine. We're at a Pokemon Trainer camp. I'm sure we will get plenty of time to battle each other this summer. Instead of ambushing and stealing, just find your cabin and get a good nights sleep. You'll get your battle, I promise.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

Ajax smiles and tosses the medical payload to herself before stashing it in her pocket. She ignores Henry and is about to thank Drake for keeping his pokémon in check when she sees a flash of a Ledian charm on his hip. She gives him a stern look.

"We'll need that, too," she says, pointing to the keychain on his belt.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I've been in similar situations, so I know how that can feel and got too forward.

Although she is focused on her conversation, Constance can hear the situation resolving behind her.

It seems as though they may have figured it all out, and without too much trouble. Do.. do you want my number? I'd love to chat later after we find our cabins and hear more about how you raised you Heracross. It is always nice to hear tips from other trainers who actually care.

12. - Top - End - #102

RedKnightGirl

Constance sees Charlotte's mouth twitch slightly, but she simply replies, "No thank you." You'd think she was stone walling you but she motions with her head at Henry when he isn't looking.

"That's what trainers do! We battle to settle differences and put upstarts in their place! That's why we're here right?"
    Henry angrily retorts. He is about to say more but something behind you stops him mouth agape.

At that moment, the rest of you notice the rest of Ledian group Crest the hill. They are accompanied by a black haired man whose name tag reads Bruce. Also with them is a Bellosom whose sweet, nectar-like scent seems to help Chase breathe well enough to walk. Justin and Sam trail behind looking much more confident with their counselor here now.

"Hey there Campers! I am Nurse Bruce, the Ledian counselor. I heard there's some trouble on the road. You've gone pretty far off the script it looks like. I'm going to need you to return everything that was taken before I figure out what to do with you now." Bruce's voice has the low grumble of a disappointed father.

Drake sighs and unclip the keys from his pants and hands them over. Joey has only a single berry, but the rest seem to be gone.

After thinking a moment, Bruce speaks again. "Alright, it looks to me that the Pinsirs have not been following their own clues. I suggest you backtrack and get caught up. You'll want to be at camp before dark. Ledians, you have been thrown off track through no fault of your own. Why don't you tag along with the Scythers? You both have your keys now."
    Last edited by CateranEnforcer; 2019-07-09 at 08:34 PM.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

At this point, Margret simply ignores Henry. She turns to the nurse and thanks him before addressing the team. Well I, for one, am ready for a good night's sleep. Shall we follow that Stantler and find our cabins? She prompts Gawain to start following the trail, and the Growlithe immediately put its nose to the ground, tail wagging.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Constance smiles and nods slightly back at Charlotte when a Henry free opportunity presents itself.

Constance agrees with Margret. Getting to the cabin sounds like a great idea. It has been quite the eventful day and I imagine that Stantler will not wait forever. Plus I imagine we still have some surprises waiting for us on the way.

Spoiler
    Show

Perception to find the Stantler/tracks and get us moving (4d6)[17]

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

Ajax hands the medicine over to Chase as soon as she sees him, but is surprised to see he looks a lot better already.

"Can Bellossom just do that? Cool!"

It's kind of a weird thing to say instead of, 'are you alright,' but oh well.

She nods at the idea of following the Scyther team around, seeing no sense in backtracking unnecessarily.

16. - Top - End - #106

RedKnightGirl

Chase quickly snatches back his inhaler when Ajax hands it over. "It's not as good as the real thing, but my Bellosum can provide an herbal alternative," Bruce explains. "It's very good we got it back quickly. I'll make sure the Pincers know the danger they put you in."As you start on your way, you can hear Henry complaining to Bruce and letting him know that his father will hear of this.

Following the Pinsirs put you off the trail slightly but Gawain sense of smell picks up the strong, poignant odor once more. Soon, you find the still fresh tracks leading you still westward. It doesn't take long before you find a large wooden archway with the words, "Camp Goldenrod" carved into it. Beyond it, things start to finally look like what was advertised. The first area you pass though is built on a large grassy plain. There's lots of room for battling and you can see climbing towers, ropes courses, even a shooting range.

The tracks lead to down a different path , however which takes you downhill and into a thin forest. You pass a long building labeled as the Mess Hall and another has the white and red ball symbol of a PokeCenter. It's there where you finally see the Stantler waiting for you. He looks at the PokeCenter's door and makes a motion with his antlers.

Inside, the layout differs greatly from others you have seen before. The large open room is set up like a classroom with desks and chairs facing the side of the building. Beyond that is the usual countertop where you would talk to a nurse, but no one is there presently. There is a push bell on the table though it looks like there's nothing stopping anyone from stepping around the counter anyways to go into the back room behind it. You don't see any computers or really any technology here at all, giving the place a rustic feel.

You notice that your pokegears beep nearly in unison. Looking down, it looks like there has been an update applied or unlocked that includes a detailed map of the whole campgrounds. You can now see that your cabins are just down the path a short distance.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

We made it! Nessa cried with relief when they reached the camp. This may have only been the first hurdle of their long adventure, but it felt good knowing that they made it through at least a few challenges.

Gawain twined about her legs before trotting up to nuzzle the Stantler int hanks for leading them here, then the two of them rushed into the Pokemon center. It feels so different than the ones in goldenrod, she said. It almost seems like when my family visited Ecruteak City. Like it belongs in a different time, you know?

When their Pokegears buzzed, Margret didn't bother opening it. She figured the others would have an easier time deciphering the message.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Constance is relieved to finally make it to the real camp. The trip there had been exciting, but she was looking forward to everything else that lay instore. As they pass the buildings, Constance makes sure to note out loud what they are so Margret can stay informed.

Thanking the Stantler, Constance makes her way into the Pokemon center. Looking around she feels a bit at home with the school like setting. Hopefully this school would be better than her last one. She already had more friends than back home, so maybe this summer would break the cycle for her.

As their pokegear beeps, Constance looks down and checks out the update. Cool, we now have a full map to the grounds. That will make things much easier for us to get around.

Looking over at the Nurse's station, Constance sees that it is unstaffed and wonders if Bruce is the Pokemon Center attendant as well as the on staff nurse. I think I am going to go over and ring the bell. Arabella didn't get too hurt by those Murkrow but I don't want her sleeping hurt for no reason. Was anyone else hurt battling the Krows?

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground

Bors came out alright, Margret said. I think the murkrow annoyed him because he was so little.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground

"Murkrow? When did you have to fight those?"

Ajax follows the Scyther group into the center, poking at her fancy camera-gear's touchscreen to let it download the map. The decor makes an impression on her, too. The one near Mt. Moon looked a lot like this when she was little, before they got their new internet connection.

As she secures her place in line and listens to the Murkrow story, she retrieves a pokéball from a leather pouch at her side and releases a beat-up anorith. It promptly lays down, conscious but hurt. Ajax picks him up in her arms and rubs the back of his neck reassuringly. It looks like their encounter with the Pinsirs earlier didn't work out so well for the little guy.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2019-07-15 at 09:38 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111

RedKnightGirl

The bell fills the room with its sharp chime and you hear the sound of something wooden falling over behind the closed door. A few moments later, a young girl scrambles through the door. She's tucking her Pokegear into her back pocket and you see a toppled chair and a large machine before the door closes shut.

"Oh sorry hello, I mean, good afternoon!" She says awkwardly. "I can take your pokemon if they're hurt. But maybe one at a time? I wasn't expecting so maybe at once. And so soon." The girl takes your pokemon one by one into the back room though with all eight of you here, it takes her some time to get to everyone and she seems unsure of herself about everything.

You have a moment to relax while this is going on. Chase comes up to the group and speaks for the first time since getting his inhaler back. "I never got a chance to say thanks, so thanks everyone."

Spoiler: OoC and Reward
    Show
    You can take the chance to RP if you like, or continue on to the cabin and the next day shortly. Either way I want to award a Milestone for completing the prologue. I was trying to work out another challenge but it wasn't coming out great so I saved the idea for later. Next will be your first real camp activity after settling in.

Spoiler: Constance or Perception 10
    Show
    Constance notices Sam keeps looking over at her more than seems normal.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

In response to Ajax's question about the Murkrow, Constance replied. We ran afoul a strange group of Murkrow on our way here. Their leader was confusing and enraging other nearby Pokemon into battle. We were able to defeat the Murkrow and capture the lead bird. It is not well and will need some special medical attention. Thankfully none of us were hurt, and hopefully we can get the lead Murkrow back to good health.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

No worries! Margret replied to Chase. I get the feeling that you'd have done the same for me if our positions were switched. Just a bit of human decency, you know?

Margret turned to her two companions. You two have trained up quite the team haven't you?
    That Onix in particular ... well I imagine they'd be tough to train. And how on earth did you ever find a pokemon like that? Does your family go cave exploring much?

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

Ajax doesn't know how much person-looking qualifies as normal or abnormal.

"Yeah, it's no problem, Chase," she says. "Just glad you didn't pass out."

Ajax hands the insect over to the nurse-counselor who is maybe two years older than the campers. Anorith should be okay, but something else is bothering bothering her. "So, when you say, 'not well,' you mean because you fought it, or because it's rabid or something?"

...wait, who was it that had an Onix? Those things are relatively common back home, but Ajax only knows of one person who actually trains them.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2019-07-17 at 10:31 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

No, my family is not much for caves or hiking or stuff like that. I used to volunteer at a daycare back home and I helped raise my Onix since she was very young. The others at the daycare were too scared to work with such a large "baby" but I saw that she was just a sweet as the other little ones and made sure to give her the care she needed. Eventually we grew so close the the Daycare owner decided that it would be cruel to separate the two of us and gave her to me to care for permanently.

As for the Murkrow, in addition to the regrettable injuries caused by our battle, it seems to have others that have been there far longer. It also did not act like a normal Murkrow during battle and used abilities that are not common for the species. I am hoping to find a way to nurse it back to health and figure out what happened to it.

As she is speaking, Constance feels Sam's gaze lingering on her. Letting out a yawn, Constance nods towards the door.
    It has been quite the day. I think I am going to get setup for bed to I can be well rested in the morning.

Constance will make her way over to the cabin, slowly enough that is anyone else wants to head over too that they can walk together.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

Margret follows to the cabin, relying on her cane so that Gawain could explore the area. He was diving in and out of bushes, tail wagging and butt wiggling as he sniffed all the new smells. It was such a different world than the sidewalks and sterile buildings he was used to.

So tell me about yourself Constance. A former daycare employee and a pretty formidable trainer. What brought you to camp?

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #117

RedKnightGirl

After your pokemon are taken care of, the Ledian campers also seem keen to head to their cabins. Just a few more meters down the trail their is a wooden signpost that points to the six cabins. Standing there is the Scyther Counselor Mia, and she is checking something on her PokeGear as you approach. She sighs and doesn't seem happy about something.

"Hey there campers. I have some good news and bad news for you. The good news is that you are the first campers to reach your cabins. You'll have plenty of time to settle in and check them our before dinner at the Mess Hall. The bad news is we got word of some trouble earlier and the administrators have decided to make some roster changes. Haukea, you are being moved to Ariados. Ajax, you are moving to Scyther. I understand that Charlotte will be joining Ledian to separate her from her brother. I'm so sorry that this happened and it kinda ruined our little icebreaker. Don't worry though, you'll still see each other around camp! You just won't be staying together! Haukea, you can come with me and I'll let you in while you wait for the others."

----

After Mia leaves you follow the signpost though the thin forest. The cabins seem to be somewhat removed from one another. Each has its own short trail leading up to it. You climb the three steps up to the covered front porch and into the wooden building. The door opens up to a small common living area featuring a round table and a small fireplace. Two doors lead to bedrooms with a bunk bed in each one. There is also a single cot set up in one corner of the common room. A single door leads out the to the back porch which has a rather large clearing. There is a firepit and a large tub of water as well as pokemon feeding troughs. There is enough space back here for your pokemon to battle and exercise.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

While her monsters are being treated, Ajax starts taking pictures of the rustic clinic. She seems to have a habit of not making eye contact while she's listening to people, but she is paying enough attention to catch the Murkrow explanation. "Huh. Almost sounds like someone was training it."

She takes a picture of the counselor as she's making the announcement, then taps in a note about the cabin changes as a caption. Once everyone's monsters are collected, she starts documenting the path to the cabin in a similar fashion, noting each type of flower and bush they encounter, not unlike Gawain in a way. Iggy makes funny faces at the pooch from his safe perch on Ajax's back.

Ajax halts for a moment when she sees Margaret get out her white cane, but says nothing.

Once at the cabin, she adds some pictures of the play area to her archive. She lets out her Anorith, and he makes a beeline for the sandbox and the water feature. Iggy dutifully hops down and walks over to keep an eye on him, and is immediately bombarded with Sand Attacks. The two throw sand at each other until the scene becomes a cartoon dust cloud.

While those two are playing, Ajax walks back inside and takes a picture of one of the top bunks, having decided that it's hers. She climbs up without using the ladder and starts unpacking her stuff. She'll have to come back down to put most of it away.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

My battling skills are not that good, I have never even won a tournament I have been in. I tend to spend more time raising Pokemon than battling. Working at the Day Care was always a nice escape from life, a place where it was just people and Pokemon with none of the junk. Summer camp looked to be similar, so it seemed like a good fit. Hopefully I will make new friends and raise some new one as well.

How about you Margret? What brings you to summer camp?

Constance waves at Haukea as she leaves for her new team, and makes note that Charlotte is no longer bound by her brother. This may be the best thing that will happen to that girl, and it gives Constance a chance at another friend. Friends were scarce back home, and Constance was determined to make the most of her new shot at life. Hopefully Sam did not end up figuring out who she was, or at least not make a big deal about it. It may be something she would need to address sooner rather than later.

Welcoming Ajax to the team, Constance smiles. Welcome Ajax. It looks like you are going to be stuck with us even longer, and we are happy to have you!

Constance looks over the room, and sees Ajax grab one of the top bunks. She had no preference on which to take so she looked over at Nessa and Margret. Any preference on which bunks you get? I am fine anywhere, and may even sleep out back some times.

Examining the back area, Constance is happy to see how spacious it is. It would be a great spot for morning training, evening reading and the occasional night under the stars. She made a mental list of things she needed to ask - if they had a mini library or books of any kind, who might be able to help her look at Hitchcock, and what time camp activities started in the morning. She definitely did not want to over sleep.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground

I mean ... the chance to get away from my overprotective parents was reason enough, Margret said. I'm looking forward to living life without them looking over my shoulder making sure I didn't die horribly from strangling on toothpaste or something.

As for why they took me ... honestly I'm probably not good enough to get in. I've only ever done one tournament, the Goldenrod Open, but I didn't even make it past the first round. Took some battle school classes and always was bottom of the class.

Margret sighed, starting to load her bags onto one of the bottom bunks. Forfeits mostly. I have a harder time than most seeing my pokemon faint. Or well, having my pokemon faint? Whatever. The point is I don't really have the record to make it into this place. I'm pretty sure they only let me in as a poster child for diversity, because how wonderful it would look to have a blind trainer. Margret's voice dripped with sarcasm at this. But if it works for them, it works for me, and I'll milk this experience for all its worth. I'm sad for the chap that didn't get in because of me, but I've had my fair of bad fortune, and its time for the world to start paying me back. She was smiling by now, but Margret did realize she'd turned a conversation that had been relatively happy into something of a monologue one would hear on the worst daytime soap operas.

So she turned her attention to their newest member. So Ajax, tell us about yourself. What brings you here? Based on the sounds of the shutter, I assume you're a photographer of some sort? She smiled, enjoying the irony of a photographer and a blind girl on the same team.

Spoiler: Goldenrod Open
    Show
    So I don't know if you named the tourney you lost in the finals from your backstory, but I'm calling it the goldenrod open. I will correct if its wrong.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show