Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 356
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    "Yup. The amateur sort," Ajax chuckles. "Still getting used to this new camera, though. This is going to be my first real archive."

    ...it feels like everyone's expecting more than that. Ajax isn't really used to introducing herself to new people. What else is there to talk about?

    "Uh... I'm from... kind of the pewter side Mount Moon, so I've been practicing on the trails there. Helping my mom with botany stuff. Thinking of trying out for the Rangers, but I can't really fight for beans."

    A fishing rod plunks down and leans against the bunk. Its owner drops down beside it with a pair of books under her arm.

    "I was gonna check the trail for mushrooms if we had time. Maybe go fishing. Wanna come?"
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Margret accompanied Ajax to go for a walk. Gawain sniffed at the bushes, but was mostly happy to be her 'eyes' for the walk, though she still kept her cane with her. It helped her avoid objects directly at her feet that Gawain couldn't catch.

    The rangers huh? That's supposed to be a pretty dangerous job, what with being responsible for wild pokemon that are rampaging. I can't even imagine doing something like that.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    "I guess. It's mostly about figuring out ecology problems, I think, but I've heard rampage stories too."

    As her mom has put her though more than enough talks about her ambivalent career aspirations, Ajax tries to steer the conversation back to the blind girl. "So, have you been out hiking much? I can show you a few things..." She searches their surroundings for leaves and pine cones that might be interesting to touch.
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2016

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    There is still time before dinner owing to your early arrival. Your cabin, is separated from your neighbors by the thin woods granting some privacy as well as giving your a good deal of space to explore. Right off the bat you can find some fallen deadwood close to your backyard, great for fire wood. The trees around you have fungus growing on them like big, round stairs. There is a section of the forest that looks clearly man made, with pine trees planted in neat rows, their needles blanketing the ground. You can find more traditional mushrooms growing at the base of these trees.

    Pokemon stay clear of your group, though do see a cloud of some kind of small bug pokemon in the distance.

    Spoiler: Pokemon Edu 8
    Show
    The pokemon in the distance are Cutiefly


    Spoiler: Survival 6
    Show
    The pine needles look like a great place for Pineco or other forest Pokemon to hide in. Watch your step.


    Spoiler: Perception 6
    Show
    Some of the mushrooms appear to be moving slightly.
    Spoiler: Perception 10
    Show
    There is also something moving through the treetops, gently swaying the branches


    Spoiler: Intuition 10
    Show
    You have a hard time shaking the feeling of being watched

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Constance follows along as they walk.
    I am not sure how much this camp is about battling. This camp seems to be more centered on preparing us for life rather than battling alone. There were certainly better choice than me if it supposed to be some kind of battle school. Don't worry about whose spot you "took". This is your spot and you earned it. Besides, one fewer battle crazed fool like Henry the better in my mind. I am not sure if I deserve to be here either, but I sure as heck am going to enjoy myself until they want me gone! Constance grins largely at the end.

    As they walk along, Constance points out the Cutiefly swarm in the distance, and warns about the needles
    Watch your step in here. I read that Pineco and other forest critters like to hide in ground cover like this. Don't want to step on something.
    As she is talk, Constance is looking around. She feels unseen eyes on her and can see something moving in the tree tops. Pausing for a moment while Ajax looks at the mushrooms, Constance focuses her vision along the treetops to see if she can spot the watcher.

    Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

    Pokemon Ed (4d6)[13]
    Survival (2d6)[9]
    Perception (4d6)[11]
    Intuition (2d6)[10]

    Will edit/continue post once the rolls are in
    Last edited by Lorrel; 2019-07-24 at 12:50 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Gawain reacted when he sensed the uncertainty Margret felt when she got the feeling she was being watched. Scanning the area, he quickly identified the moving in the bushes and trees and put himself between her and the movement.

    Well there are definitely critters in the trees and bushes, Margret said as Gawain maneuvered. The question is if we can avoid upsetting them. I'm pretty good with wild pokemon so long as we can get them out into the open. At the very least I can try to get them to understand we aren't here to hurt them and get a read on their emotions. Doesn't mean they won't attack, but here's to hoping.

    What kind of pokemon are Pineco? Based on the name, grass type?
    Her voice was hopeful, that would mean a good matchup for Gawain.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    "They're bugs," Ajax adds quickly. "I think I remember something about them being rock or steel too, since they self-destruct like a graveler sometimes does... hm?"

    She stops upon spotting a few mushrooms and takes a picture before moving to look them up in her book. Is some clever paras burrowed under there?
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2016

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Ajax locates some edible mushrooms during her close examinations as well as uncovering a paras lying in the needles near them. The pokemon's eyes peer up at her, but it remains completely still like it's still trying to hide.

    Though Gawain's eyes, the brightly colored paras is nothing but a bit of foliage, but he catches the sight of movement high above him. A hoothoot flaps quietly through the trees and stops to peer down at you. A short distance away, a clumsy looking vulaby perches on a sturdy branch and also stares at you. Ajax can even make out a noctowl, but it is much farther and higher than the others and through several layers of branches.

    The longer you look, the more pokemon join the strange entourage. A magnemite floats between the neat rows of trees, pine needles sticking out of it at odd angles. Finally, a slowpoke seems to be wandering in your direction. None of these pokemon seem to be in a big hurry, but you can't help but notice they are forming a kind of slow circle around you... watching.

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Ajax finds 3 mushrooms! You can roll survival again to identify them. Book says you need a 20 to do so.

    The pokemon are loosely surrounding you. They are about 6 to 10m away save for the paras which is hiding close to Ajax. Non threatening, just creepy.

    It also doesn't take a check to know that the magnemite and slowpoke are out of habitat.

    The noctowl Ajax sees is perhaps 25m away.

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Constance watched as the Pokemon slowly gathered around. She had read countless books, but never heard of anything like this. Single species maybe, but not something this varied.
    She made special note of the critters who were out of element. The Magnemite in particular seemed out of place and worth watching. It reminded her of city life, which was an odd thing to feel out in the woods.

    Not wanting to cause them alarm, Constance lowered her bag to the ground slowly, and waved slightly at the gathering. Carefully she removes some of the baby food from her bag and places on a nearby rock to see who might want to eat it. She positions her foot near the front of her bag in case Mr Sleep and Eat thinks it is for him.
    I don't have much, but if anyone is hungry I have a small snack I can share.


    Spoiler
    Show

    Perception watching the Magnemite (4d6)[16]
    Charm while providing the snack (4d6)[23]


  10. - Top - End - #130
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Ajax puts the mushrooms away and slowly backs off onto the path. "Um. Just so you know," she whispers, awkwardly trying to account for Margaret's inability to see this nonsense, "we're kind of attracting a crowd. A paras, a Noctowl and her babies, and a magnemite and a slowpoke for some reason..."

    ...

    This is really cool, actually.

    She snaps off pictures of the displaced monsters first - maybe they're lost, so someone might be looking for them? - and then moves on to everything else in the circle.
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Oooh there's a noctowl too? Margret asked brightly: Gawain hadn't noticed that. She tapped her cane twice to the ground quietly, and Gawain immediately came to her leg and laid down, attempting to look as nonthreatening as possible.

    Meanwhile, she reached her mind out to one of the Hoothoot, trying to form a bond.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Intuition DC 15 (4d6+2)[15]

    If it succeeds she attempts to open her heart, showing that they have no desire to cause harm or start a fight. In return.

    I can use intuition to change the attitude of wild pokemon from mystic senses (4d6+2)[19]
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2016

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    The pokemon seem very interested in Constance's offer of food. The paras and slowpoke wander over to examine the baby food. The magnemite is not interested and still floats a short distance away, it's lack of expression unreadable.

    Margaret touches the mind of the hoothoot and conveys her intentions to it. Upon doing so, she gets a feel of its own intentions. The pokemon is focused on Constance and wants to find a way to take away her sick pokemon. It is dangerous. How it knows this is not certain but you can see that it has been following you for at least the last hour gathering help as it went along.

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Well that's interesting, Margret muttered as she realized what was going on. They're after the Murkrow. They think its dangerous, and have been gathering a bunch of pokemon as help. Hence those that are out of their habitat.

    It seems we have quite the infamous pokemon travelling with us right now.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    They want Hitchcock? I know he is sick, that is why I am going to help him get better and... wait... um... how exactly do you know what they want?

    Constance is clearly flustered, both at the thought of this gathering of Pokemon wanting Hitchcock and at Margret's strange statement. Still, even without an explaination she has no reason to doubt what Margret said. Plus there was no denying that the gathering of dissimilar Pokemon was happening.

    Um, Pokemon.. friends? I don't know how much you can understand me, but I understand that you want the Murkrow we defeated earlier. I know he is sick and I want to make him better. I am sorry if he caused you trouble in the past, but if he is with me he cannot cause any more trouble.

    Constance hopes her plea to the gathering is effective, and then pauses for a moment in thought.
    She looks back at the gathering and adds one more thing.

    If it will make you more comfortable, one of you can come with me to keep an eye on us. That way you can see for yourself that Hitchcock isn't a threat anymore. And if the time comes that you do not think he can be saved, you will at least know you gave him the best chance you could.


    Spoiler
    Show

    Going with Poke Psychologist instead of Charm this time since Constance is trying to convince them she can care for it.
    Pokemon Ed: (4d6)[12]

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Ajax blinks a couple times as she lowers her camera, then furrows her brow, trying to figure something out.

    "Margaret. How can you possibly know that?"

    Constance just kind of takes Margaret's assertion as read and proceeds to negotiate. This makes Ajax more annoyed at being left out of the loop, but if it works, she sees no reason to disrupt it.
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Margret shrugs. Something i've been able to do. It's like D-rate telekinesis that lets me feel emotion and intention instead of reading minds, and it only works on pokemon. And it doesn't always work. It's part of the reason I have such a hard time letting my pokemon faint in battle instead of forfeiting.

    Anyways, not important. The point is I won't be able to interrogate them and figure out any specifics, but that's what I got from the Hoothoot, and it knows we aren't here to hurt them. I can try and form the bond with others if you want, but no promises.
    Her body posture was pretty slumped: last time she did this people laughed in her face.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2016

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    The pokemon happily munch away at the baby food not seeming to hear Constance. Margaret does notice a change in the hoothoot's surface thoughts indicating that it was listening. She is indecisive briefly and then flutters down in front of your group as if in agreement. She seems to trust the three of you.

    Margaret can sense that the hoothoot didn't really want to fight either. She just wanted to put you to sleep. Now she sees herself as responsible for task of great magnitude. The other pokemon gather around closer and the eerie stares they had been giving you fade away. They all seem young and more than happy to just play with each other.

    The Noctowl flaps away shortly after this exchange.

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Wait, so you can communicate with Pokemon?
    ...
    ...
    THAT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!!

    Constance claps her hands over her mouth at her outburst, and tries to regain her composure.
    That is an amazing ability you have. You could become a master breeder, or a great Pokemon Professor.

    You say that they do not 'talk' back but you get a feel from them. How much do they understand when we talk to them. Do you get the feeling that they understood anything I told them?



    Edit

    As the Hoothoot lands before them, Constance hopes that at least part of what she said was understood. She will try her hardest to show that Hitchcock can be made better.
    Last edited by Lorrel; 2019-08-02 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Didn't see the new post

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    "Psychic stuff. Got it."

    Ajax is still wary of the pineco leering at the group, so she thinks a picture of them will be enough. She approaches the out-of-place slowpoke and offers her hand for a sniff before petting its head.

    "So, where did you come from?" she wonders aloud to the naturally nonresponsive animal. "Hey, you two said you found the Murkrow back by the lake, right? I bet that's where the slowpoke came from. Want me to carry you back, big guy?"

    Spoiler: Fun
    Show
    One is faced with two problems when talking to slowpoke. First, they're dumb wild animals who can barely understand the gist of anything you say without training. Second, they way they respond to what they do understand is, 'stare blankly for yes, hit you with a confusion in the face for no.'
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2019-08-02 at 08:07 PM.
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Psychic seems like a stretch. I can't anywhere near the level of clarity that a Telepathic person like Sabrina could. It's much harder to be deceitful I've noticed though, and they can sense me just as much as I can them, so its rarely useful in hostile situations.

    In terms of them understanding us, it depends on the species. A slowbro probably won't get much, but an alakazam woudln't even need me there. Generally though, most pokemon can understand ideas prevented in a straightforward manner without much complexity. The more evolved pokemon traditionally do better with complex ideas, as do most psychic types.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    "Okay, well, it's still more psychic than anything I've ever seen, but I'll take your word for it. More like a sense you honed in absence of eyesight, I guess."

    While the slowpoke predictably takes its sweet time deciding how to respond to her, Ajax's attention wanders to the magnet robot. "Now, where did the magnemite come from? Did it follow someone all the way from the marina? But then how would it know about the Murkrow virus?"
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Yes, it is quite puzzling where some of them came from. And it make me wonder exactly what is wrong with Hitchcock. For all of these different Pokemon to come together, it must be something serious. Hopefully I can find the proper care for him.

    Looking over to Margret, Constance is not so quite to dismiss Margret's amazing ability.

    Don't sell your ability short, what you can do is quite amazing. Even if you feel you aren't on the same level as a psychic, you still have quite the profound gift. And who knows what you can develop it into with time? I don't imagine Sabrina started out as powerful as she is now.


    Is there anything else we want to do while we are out here? I can't speak for anyone else, but this has been the strangest first day of camp that I could have ever thought of.

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    "Still have my fishing rod," Ajax says. "Want to hang out by the lake for a bit?"
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Sure, sounds like fun! I have a rod too, Constance replies, pointing at the old rod in her pack.
    Of course, I have never actually gone fishing before but I have read lots of books about it.
    Last edited by Lorrel; 2019-08-08 at 07:14 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Do we keep the fish or put them back? Margret asked. She'd always wondered, but she wouldn't mind some fish for dinner. Did they cook for themselves here? She wasn't sure.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2016

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    Predictably, the Slowpoke doesn't seem to hear Ajax. He seems content to stand still while the other pokemon play around his feet or jump off his back. Eventually, he yawns in your direction and continues to stand perfectly still.

    It's starting to get a little late, but you have time to grab your rods and make your way to the lake. The Hoothoor says bye to her friends and takes off after you. You pass other campers as they are trickling in from today's activities. There's no sign yet of Pinsir group.

    The lake is how you left it, with the Surskit still dancing on the surface of the clear, clean water. The canoe is still here as well.

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    So I know the cliche thing is to go skinny dipping as bonding or something, Margret said dryly. You'll have to forgive me if I don't immediately rip off my clothing in joy though.

    She walked to a rock where she could sit and dangle her feet in the water. Gawain was content to snuggle next to her away from the water, and she petted Bors softly as the cool water rushed around her feet. What on earth do you think is going on with that Murkrow though? If the wild pokemon reacted so strongly then something must be going on. Could it be contagious or something?
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    I was wondering the same, Constance replied to Margret as she got her rod ready. I don't know if it is contagious, or if he had been causing a lot of destruction and pain to the local Pokemon. He had the Elektrike battling the Surskit while we were there and I suspect he has been doing similar with the other creatures in the area. They may be concerned about the damage he could cause if he is left in the wild

    Once her line is ready Constance will lazily dangle it in the water, not really concerned if she gets a bite or not.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Fishing roll (Athletics) (2d6)[6]


  29. - Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    So he's some sort of Kingpin then eh? Margret chuckled. Looks like we've really got our work cut out for us. I don't envy having to train it.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dr.Gunsforhands's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Summer Camp at Goldenrod

    "Wouldn't go fishing naked," Ajax responds to Margaret's joke. "Might get your hook stuck somewhere."

    Even without seeing the small smile on her face, Margaret can read that they're operating on the same level, albeit with a lateral move on the crudeness spectrum. She's pretty much nailed Ajax's sense of humor.

    "Probably safe as long as it's in its ball, at least," she says regarding the Murkrow. "Might need to show it a badge if it gets out of hand."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Survival Fishing! (4d6)[14]


    Ajax only shrugs when asked what she plans to do with whatever she catches, assuming anyone catches anything. That part depends on the fish. Until then, it's just nice to look up at the stars.
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.
    Avatar by the Ninja Chocobo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •