Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Dying for a Dark Heresy 2E game. (GM Found)

I love 40k. I've been hankering for a 40k TTRPG for a long time now. In the last couple of years or so I've played a full Black Crusade campaign, a few months of a Rogue Trader game, and started playing a few Only War games. However, lately, I've been wanting a DH2E game really, really badly, to the point where I've designed several dozen characters. The idea of Dark Heresy - an Inquisitor's retinue investigating heresy, xenos, et. al. - fills me with the kind of desperate desire to actually sit and play, and my usual method of calming this desire (making characters) isn't sating it.

So here I am, looking for a GM to run a DH2E game, starting from the very start. Taking a clutch of just-barely-initiated acolytes, having just barely dipped their toes into the madness beyond what lays past a standard Imperial citizen's wheelhouse, and throwing them at the meatgrinder that is the Askellon Sector (or heading back to the Calixis Sector). Personally, I'd love a chance to run a Daemon World Adeptus Mechanicus Mystic.

Any GMs out there want to throw a bone and start up some mad investigations?
    Last edited by RelentlessImp; 2019-05-22 at 02:16 PM.
    Now if you don't mind, I am somewhat preoccupied telling the laws of physics to shut up and sit down.
    I cast irresistable phantasmal killer as a 4th level spell. No save, just die.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Dying for a Dark Heresy 2E game. (GM Wanted)

I have an Inquisition campaign written that I could run, set in a homebrew subsector. It would be a mix of both combat and investigation.

I can run either DH 2ed, or custom Fudge rulesset I have written. The latter is faster paced, and good for play by post, but I'm game for either option.

3. - Top - End - #3

BlueWizardGirl

Absolutely not to FUDGE. I won't get into it here but I have numerous objections to utilizing any system with gimmick dice.
    Now if you don't mind, I am somewhat preoccupied telling the laws of physics to shut up and sit down.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

It's a bit unfortunate you appeared now since there's a DH2e campaign that's started just a bit over a week ago.

I can sympathize with that hankering since I have something similar for Black Crusade, and I also have several DH2 character concepts ready to go at the moment.
    Active, but always unlikely to post from Friday evening to Sunday evening.

5. - Top - End - #5

RangerGuy

I'd also be interested in a DH2E game if we find someone to run it.

6. - Top - End - #6

I will run a game then.

Game system: Dark Heresy 2ed
    Premise: A party of Inquisitorial acolytes dispatched on missions by their Inquisitor. Expect a mix of combat and investigation.
    Players: 2 to 6
    Medium: Play by post here on the forums. If a combat map is necessary, it will be hosted on Roll20
    Posting frequency: Minimum of one post every two days.
    Character Creation: Point allocation (page 31.). Character starts with a score of 25 in each characteristic and then receives 60 points which he can distribute to any of his characteristics as desired. No characteristic can be raised higher than 40 in this way.
    1000 starting xp.
    Gear: Standard equipment for your class and starting Influence bonus. Also, everyone gets a Micro bead to facilitate communications.

Any questions? Anything I'm missing?
    Last edited by Kaspar; 2019-05-22 at 03:34 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Dying for a Dark Heresy 2E game. (GM Found)

30, over the default of 25? What do our + and - Characteristic Modifiers change them to, then? And only 500 starting XP, below the default of 1,000?
    Last edited by RelentlessImp; 2019-05-22 at 02:23 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I think the GM is using the 'experienced acolytes' option. I'm certainly in favor of that start for a change of pace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Book's chargen
    If the GM and all players agree, players can alternatively perform character generation with adding 25 instead of 20 to reflect more experienced Acolytes ready to face even greater threats. If so, adjust the values in the Allocating Points sidebar to start with 30 points, and raise the + and – Characteristics by 5. When using this higher starting score, no characteristic can be raised to a value higher than 45.
    That means standard rolling for Emperor's Blessing, wounds and divination, correct?

Edit: And it seems the GM had actually just made a mistake. Welp.
    Last edited by Caellath; 2019-05-22 at 03:42 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by RelentlessImp View Post
    30, over the default of 25? What do our + and - Characteristic Modifiers change them to, then? And only 500 starting XP, below the default of 1,000?
    Oh, right. Confused the default with the beta version. Post edited.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Could you tell us some deets on the Inquisitor? So we can get an idea of what kinda people they might recruit

11. - Top - End - #11

BlueWizardGirl

Doing some finalizing rolls:

Wounds - (1d5)[1](1)
    Corruption - (2d10)[6][9](15)

Okay what the heck, that was weird. It just straight up didn't process my Fate roll and threw an error. Yeesh.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by RelentlessImp; 2019-05-22 at 05:24 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12

BlueWizardGirl

Apologies for double post, but gotta move the Fate roll down here

Fate - (1d10)[4](4)

13. - Top - End - #13

BlueWizardGirl

Annnnd Divination.

Divination - (1d100)[78](78)

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I might go with one of the many concepts I ended up putting aside in the last game. Or perhaps coming up with a new one... An electoo-covered ganger or a mutant seem interesting at the moment. Let's see what the dice have in store.

Divination: (1d100)[93]
    Blessing: (1d10)[5]
    Wounds: (1d5)[5]

Spoiler: Enoch Publican, Administratum Tithe-Collector
    Show
    Enoch Publican, Tithe-Provost

"According to pages 3954-a to 3955-c of the hive's latest report, you have failed to pay the necessary permit to have a business in this hab-sector. I am here to collect. Pay the six years, eleven months and thirteen days owed to the Imperium's coffers or I will begin the legally-mandated liquidation of your assets."

-Enoch demanding back taxes from an illegal weapons' seller in the Underhive.

Spoiler: Basic Information
    Show

Name: Enoch Publican
    Build: Voidborn: The Oath Unspoken (Forgotten Gods, pg. 57) - Adeptus Administratum - Crusader
    Divination: 93. There is no substitute for zeal.
    Aptitudes: Intelligence, Knowledge, Offense, Strength, Toughness, Weapon Skill, Willpower

Appearance & Voice: As with most voidborn of several generations, Enoch is quite tall and quite pale, with blue eyes that look a bit too blue made even more obvious by dark circles under his eyes, making for that eerie and even creepy look voidborn are famous for with dirtside citizens. He does have visible muscle tone, making him look more like a gun crew rating than a paper-pusher. At times he looks uncoordinated in wide open spaces, like being anywhere with more space than a ship's cargo bay or hive hab-block makes him revert to gangly teen's (lack of) grace. He keeps his head and facial hair clean shaven, and he has a few scars—white lines and jagged cuts even paler than his skin—here and there on his face, with more extensive scarring under his armor and robes.

His gear looks like a "rich" wasteland marauder's: poor but reasonably well-maintained and quite effective at its job. He wears an old, pockmarked set of stormtrooper carapace and wields a crackling thunder hammer that lacks any ornamentation; either it has had all decoration looted or was originally a humble and hefty working hammer that was fitted with a salvaged power field generator. It's hard to tell thanks to its appearance.

His voice's fairly normal, if usually filled with a bit too much gravitas and what passes for passion when talking about the Administratum's importance.

Personality: Enoch is work-focused, determined and passionate about his job. He's grown used to debt collection and is quite one-track-minded about what he calls the Emperor's due. While he's a workaholic, sometimes he misses dealing with more numbers than his personal body count and debt-collection statistics, the latter of which he submits to the Administratum on a regular basis. When the Inquisition calls he feels slightly dislocated since investigation isn't his forte, though he'll gladly take the opportunity to go through some local red tape and deal with the bureaucratic babble he's so familiar with, as well as crush the skull of those who refuse to contribute to the Imperium's survival with their due.

While Enoch might seem dispassionate due to his line of work, doling out threats and punishments to debtors as well as asking about the tax filings of the people next to him, he does capture minor tax evaders alive or dole out simple fines without the beatings. He's also secretly spent much of his earnings, past and present, assisting loyal but impoverished citizens of the Imperium pay their due, leaving him in a situation where he's learned to constantly leverage his life experience in matters of accountancy to haggle for the services and goods he requires in his lifelong crusade against evildoers.

Backstory: Enoch was born in the void. To be more precise, he became part of the crew of the Oath Unspoken as soon as he was born to a couple of non-commissioned officers responsible for the ship's logistics. Used to numbers from a young age, he became part of the ship's lard-stockers, then a logistics scribe and accountant before being hired off the vessel by the Administratum to work at an Askellian station. His parents were sad to see him break away from the family tradition, but his departure had been part of a deal to butter up to the understaffed local branch of the Administratum by 'generously giving away' trained scribes.

He took to the job well enough since it was similar to his previous one, but his life changed while he was still getting used to his new life out of the ship he'd grown in. Stations could be an orbiting hive all in itself, including criminal elements. Criminal elements that nominally owed taxes to the station's administration for their presence and activity inside it. Enoch was pranked by his seniors into going into the underbelly of the station to collect taxes from an establishment of ill-repute, thinking he'd come back as soon as he noticed something was wrong. They underestimated the naivete of someone who'd never made portside supply runs once in their short life.

Enoch headed into the seediest part of of the station and only figured out he was deep into crap when he noticed the owner of the store he was trying to collect taxes from had a mean look and was flanked by two nasty-looking flunkies. Soaked in cold sweat, Enoch tried to convince the gangster that it was one's sacred duty to pay their taxes. The ganger could've threatened or shot him outright, but he decided to assert dominance by laughing first. The derisive laughter made something inside of Enoch snap. The man's laughter stopped with a punch to the nose that knocked him down. His attempt to stand back up while drawing his gun was stopped by Enoch kicking his chin hard enough to sever the tip of his tongue off and knock him out. His stunned flunkies had their boss' pistol drawn on them and were told to pay up.

His co-workers were surprised he'd not only gone through with the suicidal task, but also succeeded in getting the taxes, the back taxes, and a bunch of assorted crap that might not even be useful, pushed onto him to get him away, including some damaged tech the scribe decided to look into. Enoch was still shaken upon his return and nearly had an apoplectic fit when he found out it'd been his workmates' idea of a practical joke. He actually had a fit when, weeks later, he found out the event had been forwarded to his superiors—likely with embellishments—and he'd been named Tithe-Provost, which he was almost 100% sure was a made-up position. Being able to collect taxes from an unpleasant sort without any backup thanks to a stroke of luck made the higher-ups think he was qualified to keep doing it over and over and over...

Many people would've ran away in face of such a suicidal challenge, and that did go through Enoch's mind. Then he weighed it against losing all he'd worked his life for, his love for his job, and the shrill, annoying laughter of the filthy man who refused to pay his dues to the Imperium. Enoch started working out and praying. Praying for the God-Emperor to give him the strength to face the tax-evaders, the tithe-deniers, the debt-ridden criminals.

Enoch managed to survive. After the station's tax-compliance had reached record levels he was shipped off to some of the weirdest, most backwards places in the Sector to keep demanding taxes to be paid lest he forcefully liquidate the debtor's assets. He purchased some gear, he lost some gear; he got shot, slashed, stabbed and bitten several times but gave back as good as he got and more, and his deteriorated gear is both a good fit for the places he usually collects from, as well as of a reminder to the debtors as to what they'll be facing if they don't comply.

The "Tithe-Provost" ended up running into the Inquisition when he stormed a cultist hideout at the same time as an acolyte cell. He was mistakenly shot by one of the acolytes (twice) at the climax of the raid then proceeded to smash a rogue psyker's head like a sour pus-grape while heavily wounded. After getting attacked again, this time by a particularly sour tech-priest who hated the state of Enoch's trusty gear, and receiving apologies for being mistaken for a cultist due to said equipment, the tax-collector was "invited" into the Inquisition by the Interrogator leading the cell.

The Interrogator, an androgynous fellow addressed only with their "Lex" handle, seemed fairly pleased by the ex-scribe's performance and impromptu assistance. Making a heretical, lightning-spewing psyker's head become a blood fountain tends to create a rather strong first impression, and to top it off they admitted to having been a scribe prior to recruitment by the Hereticus. As far as Enoch could tell that meant even more danger and hunting far more heretical debtors.
    Spoiler: Stats & Skills, Talents & Traits
    Show
    Spoiler: Characteristics Breakdown
    Show
    WS: 25 Base +10 PB
    BS: 25 Base +0 PB
    S: 20 Base +15 PB
    T: 25 Base +10 PB
    Ag: 25 Base +5 PB
    Int: 30 Base +5 PB +5 Advance
    Per: 25 Base +5 PB
    WP: 30 Base +10 PB
    Fel: 25 Base +0 PB
    Inf: 25 Base +0 PB

Wounds: 7 Base +5 Rolled
    Initiative: 3 Agility Bonus
    Movement: 3 AB

~~Stats~~

W.Skill B.Skill Strength Toughness Agility Intelligence Perception Willpower Fellowship Influence
    (3) 35 (2) 25 (3) 35 (3) 35 (3) 30 (4) 40 (3) 30 (4) 40 (2) 25 (2) 25
    Wounds: 12/12
    Fate Points: 4/4
    Initiative: +3
    Corruption: 0 | Insanity: 0
    Movement: Half: 3m / Full: 6m / Charge: 9m / Run: 18m
    Carrying Capacity: Max Carrying: 45kg / Max Lifting: 90kg / Max Pushing: 180kg

~~Skills~~

• Athletics (S);
    • Commerce +10 (Int);
    • Common Lore: Adeptus Administratum (Int);
    • Linguistics: High Gothic (Int);
    • Logic (Int);
    • Medicae (Int);
    • Scholastic Lore: Bureaucracy (Int).

~~Talents~~

• Spoiler: Bodyguard
      Show
      Description: After an enemy makes a successful attack against an ally, the character may use a Reaction to move up to his Half Move distance in order to interpose himself between the attacker and target. The attack is then resolved against the character instead of the original target. In the case of a melee attack, the character may also attempt to Parry the attack as part of his Reaction.
    • Spoiler: Clues from the Crowds
      Show
      Description: Once per day, the Acolyte can re-roll a test made to gather information from a group of people.
    • Spoiler: Takedown
      Show
      Description: When making a Standard Attack or Charge action, the Acolyte can declare that he is attempting a takedown his target. He then rolls to hit (using his Weapon Skill) as normal, applying all the regular modifiers for the attack action. If the character hits and would have done at least 1 point of damage (after reduction for Armour and Toughness), no wounds are caused. Instead, the opponent must make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or be Stunned for 1 Round and knocked Prone. In addition, when performing a Stun Action, the character does not suffer the normal –20 penalty to his Weapon Skill.
    • Spoiler: Weapon Training (Las, Power)
      Show
      Description: Allows usage of weapons without the -20 Untrained penalty.

~~Traits & Abilities~~

• Spoiler: Master of the Drunnels
      Show
      Trait's Effect: All those from the Oath Unspoken have become expert at the art of haggling and trading from time spent in the Drunnels or from working with their Rogue Trader Captain. A character from this vessel gains a +20 bonus to Opposed Commerce tests and tests for the Evaluate special use of the Commerce skill.
    • Spoiler: Master of Paperwork
      Show
      Trait's Effect: An Adeptus Administratum character counts the Availability of all items as one level more available (Very Rare items count as Rare, Average items count as Common, etc.).
    • Spoiler: Smite the Unholy
      Show
      Trait's Effect: A Crusader character can spend a Fate Point to automatically pass a Fear test with a number of degrees of success equal to his Willpower bonus. In addition, whenever he inflicts a hit with a melee attack against a target with the Fear (X) trait, he inflicts X additional damage and counts his weapon’s penetration as being X higher.
    Spoiler: Inventory
    Show
    • Spoiler: Poor-Craftsmanship Stormtrooper Carapace
      Show
      Description: An old set of carapace armor of dubious provenance obtained by Enoch from a debtor's corpse. It might've been fine one day, but it's badly-fitted to its current owner and was already deteriorated before he put his hands on it. It has several replacement plates as well as pockmarks and burns scarring the surface of its ceramite plates.

Locations: All | Armor Points: 6 | Max Ag: 35 | Weight: 15.0 kg | Availability: Rare -> Scarce
    • Spoiler: The Collector, Poor-Craftsmanship Thunder Hammer
      Show
      Description: This thunder hammer might've once been a family heirloom, or it might be the work of a renegade tech-priest. Enoch found it abandoned amidst the discarded tech-garbage obtained in his first debt-hunt and has adopted it ever since restoring it to functionality. It is a heavy steel hammer with some superficial rust and a symmetric, brick-like head that lacks any ornamentation; either it has had all decoration looted from its beautiful exterior or it was originally a hefty working hammer that was fitted with a power field generator. It's hard to make a call either way thanks to its derelict appearance.

Class: Melee - Power | Damage: 2d10+12 E / 2d10+14 E 2-Handed | Pen: 10 | Special: -10 WS, Concussive (2), Power Field, Unwieldy | Weight: 16.0 Kg | Availability: Rare -> Scarce
    • Spoiler: Laspistol
      Show
      Description: A simple, out-of-the-Munitorum's-box laspistol issued to low-grade civil servants working in the Administratum. It's unlikely to deter a mutant or a desperate ganger—the disproportionate punishment for attacking an Adepta is a better deterrent. The safety (usually) ensures the scribes won't commit accidental suicide.

Class: Pistol - Las | Range: 30m | RoF: S/2/- | Damage: 1d10+2 E | Pen: 0 | Mag: 30 | Rld: Half | Special: Lasgun Variable Setting, Reliable | Weight: 1.5 Kg | Availability: Common
    • Spoiler: Imperial robes
      Show
      Description: Simple imperial robes, a dark gray with the Administratum logo on the left chest area.

Locations: Arms, Body, Legs | Armor Points: 1 | Max Ag: - | Weight: 4.0 kg | Availability: Average
    • Spoiler: Auto-quill
      Show
      Description: A portable, old and reliable brass auto-quill. A character with a relevant Trade skill can use it to gain a +10 to his tests involving this skill when recording data. | Weight: — | Availability: Scarce
    • Spoiler: Medi-kit
      Show
      Description: Medi-kits contain synth-skin patches, antiseptics, self-sealing bandages, pressure tourniquets, and other medical aids. A standard kit grants a +10 bonus to Medicae tests so long as the user possesses the Medicae skill. | Weight: 2.0 Kg | Availability: Common
    • Spoiler: Chrono
      Show
      Description: Chronos are small timepieces, and are essential for Acolytes to properly time their actions. Basic versions simply indicate local time and require manual setting, but finer models can synch to external datastreams for the greatest possible accuracy. | Weight: — | Availability: Plentiful
    • Spoiler: Dataslate
      Show
      Description: These devices are common across the Imperium, and are the primary means of storing and reading printed text and other forms of data such as pict or audio recordings. Well crafted dataslates can also rerecord new information, or transmit and receive data from other devices. | Weight: 0.5 Kg | Availability: Common

Implants & Bionics:

• None

Spoiler: Experience Track
    Show
    Current Experience: 0/1000xp
    Experience Gains: 1000xp Starting.
    Advance Track: Intelligence +5 (100xp), Takedown (200xp), Weapon Training: Power (300xp), Athletics (100xp), Commerce (100xp), Commerce +10 (200xp).
    Spoiler: Acquisitions
    Show
    Initial: Poor Craftsmanship Militarum Tempestus Carapace and Poor Craftsmanship Thunder Hammer. How-To: Very Rare -> Rare (Master of Paperwork) -> Scarce (Poor Craftsmanship).
    Post-Start:
    Last edited by Caellath; 2019-05-30 at 03:47 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15

BlueWizardGirl

Corruption 1 vs 40 WP - (1d100)[24](24)
    Corruption 2 vs 40 WP - (1d100)[84](84)
    Malignancy 1 if failed - (1d100)[48](48)
    Malignancy 2 if failed - (1d100)[33](33)

Hm, Fell Obsession. ...That works.
    Last edited by RelentlessImp; 2019-05-22 at 07:21 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Hey, I started 'the other game' but I'd be interested in joining this one as a player.

Divination (1d100)[21]
    wounds (1d5)[2]
    fate (1d10)[5]

17. - Top - End - #17

BlueWizardGirl

Name Tia
    Home World Vorlon IV (Daemon World)
    Background Adeptus Mechanicus
    Role Mystic
    WS 40 BS 40 S 25 T 30 Ag 25 Int 30 Per 40 WP 40 Fel 20 Ifl 25
    Divination The only true fear is dying without your duty done. (Resistance [Fear])
    Wounds 8
    Insanity 0
    Corruption 23
    Fate 4/4
    Aptitudes Weapon Skill, Defence, Intelligence, Knowledge, Perception, Psyker, Tech, Willpower
    Skills Awareness +0, Common Lore (Adeptus Mechanicus) +0, Logic +0, Psyniscience +0, Security +0, Tech-Use +0
    Talents Jaded, Mechadendrite Use (Utility), Weapon Training (SP), Resistance (Fear, Psychic Powers)
    Traits Mechanicus Implants, Psyker (Psy Rating 2), Replace the Weak Flesh
    Equipment Autogun, optical mechadendrite, Imperial robes, 2 vials of sacred unguents, Imperial Guard Flak Armour, Autosanguine Implants, micro-bead
    Psychic Powers Smite (WP +0), Telekine Shield (WP +20), Warp Perception (Psynscience +0)
    Malignancies Fell Obsession (Marking large events by cutting herself and filling the cuts with electoos)

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show
    1.5 meters in height, with an underdeveloped frame caused by malnutrition and installation of Mechanicus implants a few years before typical. Pale and blonde, with electoos dotting her skin in numerous places. Amber-eyed.

Spoiler: Personality
    Show
    Not an extremely serious person. Tia tends to make light of most things due to growing up where she did - on Vorlon IV, if you didn't laugh, or you laughed too much, you went insane. Quick to respond to danger with weaponry for much the same reason. She has a slightly morbid fascination with chronicling big events in her life with a knife on her skin, and filling the cuts with electoos.

Spoiler: Background
    Show
    Vorlon IV, during the time of the Great Crusade, was a massive, bustling Hive World whose Hives reached to the upper reaches of the atmosphere, and whose factorums cranked out high-quality wargear said to rival that of Mars itself. However, in M38, a warp rift embroiled the planet and consumed it. Whole Hives melted away, leaving the landscape blasted and ruined, and absolutely covered in daemons. Only the largest Hive, Hive Aiae, remained, and it was quickly embroiled in a siege. The remaining denizens of the Hive rallied together against the forces of Chaos now upon their planet, and reinforced the Hive, sealing away entryways from all directions and blasting defiance upon Chaos from their reinforced walls.

For millenia, the people of Hive Aiae have been embattled as the warp rift consumes their planet. Cults come and go, embroiling their city in chaos as they sabotage defenses and open pathways, take control of parts of the Hive, and end up wiped out. Control of the city became fluid as cultists, then Imperial loyalists took possession of or broke the control of one or the other in various parts of the Hive. In this time, the Adeptus Mechanicus grew to be a powerful force upon Vorlon IV, maintaining both sophisticated and crude defenses and cranking out weaponry with which the citizenry could defend themselves against the predations of the Warp.

Tia was born into this chaotic, Chaos-tainted world. Adept with tools from an early age, she was drafted into the Machine Cult, and put to work maintaining the systems that kept the populace alive in the depths of the Warp rift. Her early life was spent watching the fluid movement of the loyalists and the cultists throughout the city, watching daemons minor and major break into the city and be put down at the cost of lives, watching as the city drunkenly reeled from one disaster to another, always on the verge of collapse but never quite falling.

Gradually, as it does to all citizens of Hive Aiae, it began to get to Tia. The madness never stops, never ceases. It continues forever with no end in sight. Even being born into it and it being the norm doesn't quite shield one from it. One day, as Tia worked on a heavy bolter emplacement, the daemons came screaming at the emplaced weapon. It was only a cluster of Nurglings, but with the heavy bolters half-disassembled for maintenance and only a cluster of laspistols in the hands of those manning the emplacement, it was an extremely terrifying situation. As flashlights beamed nurglings and the scent of rotting, diseased flesh filled the air, Tia snapped - and suddenly there was lightning erupting from her eyes and fingers, blasting again and again into the nurglings. Blood rained and ozone crackled as Tia's newfound talents erupted and blasted into the horde, and coupled with the lasguns, the nurglings were put down without coming close enough to infect the emplacement.

Of course, being a Psyker on a planet full of daemons was typically a death sentence - from the Hivers themselves. Tia fled as, after a brief moment of the Hivers thanking her for her assistance, they turned their laspistols on her to purge her and keep daemons from invading the city through her. She hid herself in the deepest bowels of the Hive where only the Machine Cult dare go, places of low oxygenation and dangerous electrical arcs. After almost a year of surviving there, deep in the Hive, Tia finally saw another living being - several, in fact. An Inquisitorial retinue investigating the planet, making sure no Chaos taint lay in the heart of the city, and trying to figure out precisely how that could be after such prolonged exposure to the Warp.

Unfortunately, things went wrong just about then, as they tend to do when =][= shows up. Unknown to Tia, up on the surface, the Cults were gaining ground again in the endless cycle, and the presence of the Inquisition moved them to act. Deep in the depths of the city, where symbols of Chaos had been carefully worked into the layout of pipes over centuries, a summoning began as blood spilled and was funneled into those pipes to drip down to power runes and symbols.

As eldritch lights flashed and the Warp screamed, Tia launched herself out from her hiding place to put herself between the retinue and the growing Chaos badness, still feeling a desperate need to protect the Hive, as she had been raised. A sizzling bolt of warp-lightning erupted from the forming portal, and Tia raised a telekinetic shield in response, putting herself between it and the retinue. The bolt nearly killed her, but it gave the retinue time to do what needed to be done - namely, blowing the hell out of the Warp phenomena before it could fully form.

Tia came to off-planet, in the shuttle the retinue had taken down to the planet's surface. Having saved Inquisitorial agents - or at least one of them - had earned her a tiny modicum of respect, to the point where the retinue took her off-planet to stop her from being lynched. She was scanned and tested, but it was ultimately decided that if she could withstand the predations of the Warp alone for a year as she had, she was pure enough to enter Inquisitorial service. Enrolled as an acolyte beneath Inquisitor <NAMEHERE>, Tia is getting her first glimpses of life outside of literal Hell. Sure, it's doing the most horrifying sort of work there is to be done in the Imperium - but after growing up on Vorlon IV, it's actually not quite that bad.
    Last edited by RelentlessImp; 2019-05-24 at 12:05 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Throwing in interest as an Adeptus Sororita, Melee/Flame focused. Waiting to hear about the Inquisitor so I can fit her into the group (and have good reason to not set Tia on fire for being an unsanctioned Psyker :p)

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Spoiler: Starter Info
    Show

Name: Bartholomew "the Weevil" Wyvil
    Homeworld: Hive World (Snope's World)
    Gains a +20 bonus to tests he makes to determine the warband’s Subtlety value.

Background: Rogue Trader Fleet
    Gains +10 bonus to Fear tests caused by aliens and +20 bonus to Interaction skill tests with alien characters

Role: Desperado
    Can perform a standard attack with a pistol after moving as a free action.

Aptitudes: Perception, Social, Agility, Ballistic Skill, Defence, Fellowship, Finesse

Spoiler: Characteristics
    Show

WS : 27 = 30 - 3
    BS : 45 = 40 + 5
    STR: 25
    T : 30
    AGI: 38 = 35 + 3
    INT: 25
    PER: 35
    WIL: 30
    FEL: 45 = 40 + 5
    INF: 25
    FP: 2/2

Wounds: 10
    Divination: The wise learn from the deaths of others. Increase this character's Agility or Intelligence Characteristic by 3. Reduce his Weapon Skill or Ballistic Skill characteristic by 3.

Spoiler: Skills
    Show

Awareness
    Charm
    Commerce
    Common Lore (Rogue Trader)
    Deceive
    Linguistics (Eldar)
    Operate (Surface)
    Scrutiny

Spoiler: Talents
    Show

Quick Draw
    Weapon Training (Solid Projectile, Shock)

Spoiler: Equipment
    Show

Compact Autopistol
    Shock Maul
    mesh cloak
    auspex
    chrono
    Combat Shotgun
    Choke Grenades

Spoiler: XP Expenditure
    Show

Marksman (300)
    Precision Killer (300)
    BS +5 (100)
    Fel +5 (100)
    Awareness (200)

Spoiler: Backstory
    Show
    Grew up on the von Drakkan estates. Been a trouble-shooter for the dynasty since I was old enough to hold a gun. And his lordship's got a lot of troubles, too. Like that miner's strike back on Gauley VII a few years back. Didn't actually shoot too many people that time. Two, maybe three at the most. And I think the foreman survived. A couple of discrete bribes, a few well-placed lies, and they were back at work. Or those hooligans over on Barro III. Threatening his lordship's warehouses. He don't stand for that sorta thing, and those guys don't stand any more at all, hah! Any rate, was going fine until it all kinda came apart when he had me check up on his wife. She got all wrapped up in some weird cultist ****. Tried to trouble shoot that problem for him but it didn't go quite as smoothly. All sort of weird chanting and screaming and that hole in reality... didn't really know how to shoot that. Fortunately, some serious-looking guys showed up with heavy firepower and kinda trouble-shot the whole place up. And most of the neighboring places. Also trouble bombed it, too. So anyway, they said since I was still alive, I'm trouble-shooting for the Emperor now.
    Last edited by dojango; 2019-05-27 at 12:13 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Fate (1d10)[8]
    Wounds (1d5+9)[10] :/ Well bugger.
    Divination (1d100)[76]
    Last edited by Genth; 2019-05-22 at 09:58 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Oh, I forgot that DH2e doesn't let you buy Influence advances. Meaning I'm unlikely to get to grab the SoB Advance. Bugger. Might have to withdraw interest :(

22. - Top - End - #22

BlueWizardGirl

I'm not 100% sure how anyone is expected to start as a Sister of Battle with those kinds of requirements. Yeesh.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Barbarian in the Playground

Goblin

If there's still room for players, I am thinking about making a Hive World Arbitrator.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

I'd be interested. Have thought about playing some form of commissar, as I love the flavour. But question its capacity in a team. Might still try to go with either an assassin or soldier. Or whatever they updated stuff was. Only ever looked at Mechanicus stuff for my last character.

Edit: Character built, just need to write stuff up. also plan to grab a shield once game starts, cause I refuse to waste starting gear on a common class item.

Name: Brother Oranius Marglaive
    Home World: Ark III (Agri-World)
    Background: Adeptus Ministorum
    Role: Fanatic
    Divination: Thought Begets Heresy

Spoiler: Stats
    Show

WS: 45
    BS: 25
    S: 45
    T: 40
    Ag: 20
    Int: 22
    Per: 35
    WP: 25
    Fel: 40
    Ifl: 25

Wounds: 10
    Fate: 3
    Insanity: 0
    Corruption: 0

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show

Skills: Athletics +0, Charm +0, Command +0, Common Lore (Adeptus Ministorum +0), Linguistics (High Gothic +0), Parry +0, Scrutiny +0
    Talents: Jaded, Swift Attack, Weapon Training (Chain, Flamer)
    Aptitutdes: Weapon Skill, Strength, Toughness, Willpower, Offense, Finesse, Leadership
    Bonuses: Strength from the Land, Faith is All, Death to All who Oppose ME!

Spoiler: Gear
    Show

Weapons:
    Chain Sword, Melee, 1d10+2 R, Pen 2, Balanced, Tearing, 6kg
    Hand Flamer, Pistol, 10m, S/-/-, 1d10+4 E, Pen 2, Clip 2, Rld 2 Full, Flame, Spray, 3.5kg, 2 Spare Clips
    Armour:
    Imperial Guard Flak Armour, All, AP 4, Max Ag 50, Weight 11kg
    Other: Flak Vest, Backpack, Glow-Globe, Monotask Servo-skull (laud hailer)

Spoiler: "Details
    Show

TBD
    Last edited by Khan Cake; 2019-05-23 at 08:12 AM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Pixie in the Playground

Roll post.

Divination: (1d100)[33]
    Blessing: (1d10)[10]
    Wounds: (1d10)[3]

26. - Top - End - #26

RangerGuy

Hmm, think I'll put together a Heretek. Seems interesting.

Fate: (1d10)[4]
    Divination: (1d100)[4]
    Wounds: (1d5)[3]

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Posting interest, possibly some sort of scummy character.
    Fate (1d10)[8]
    Wounds (1d5)[1]
    Divination (1d100)[20]

EDIT: Alright, I'll go for a Guard sniper with the Frontier World Imperial Guard Assassin build.
    Last edited by BloodyMagpie; 2019-05-23 at 09:53 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28

Goblin

Fate: (1d10)[10] (3)
    Wounds: [roll]8+1d5[/roll]
    Divination: (1d100)[63] (Ignorance is a wisdom of its own - Per-3)
    Build: (1d100)[53] (Wiry - 1.75m/65kg)
    Colouration: (1d100)[1] (1d100)[25] (1d100)[23]
    Physical Quirks: (1d100)[33]
    Hive World Traditions: (1d100)[63] (Fear the Silence)
    Home World Mementos: (1d100)[99] (Fancy Vest)
    Background Mementos: (1d100)[15] (Bag of Shot Pellets)
    Last edited by Morovir; 2019-05-23 at 01:32 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29

Goblin

d6 Re: Dying for a Dark Heresy 2E game. (GM Found)

Redone Wounds: (1d5+8)[9]

Name: Dariel Krell
    Home World: Hive World
    Background: Adeptus Arbites
    Role: Seeker
    Divination: Ignorance is a wisdom of its own (-3 Per)

Spoiler: Characteristics:
    Show
    WS: 25+5=30
    BS: 25+10+5=40
    S: 25+5=30
    T: 25+10=35
    Ag: 30+5=35
    Int: 25+5=30
    Per: 30+5+5-3=37
    WP: 20+10=30
    Fel: 25+5=30
    Ifl: 25+0=25

Wounds: 9
    Fate: 3
    Insanity: 0
    Corruption: 0

Spoiler: Aptitudes:
    Show
    Ballistic Skill
    Defence
    Fellowship
    Intelligence
    Perception
    Social
    Tech

Spoiler: Skills:
    Show
    Awareness
    Common Lore (Adeptus Arbites, Underworld)
    Inquiry
    Interrogation
    Intimidate
    Scrutiny

Spoiler: Talents:
    Show
    Keen Intuition: Can retry Awareness Test once w/-10 modifier
    Nothing Escapes My Sight: Spend 1 FP to automatically succeed at an Awareness or Inquiry Test w/DoS equal to Per bonus
    Teeming Masses in Metal Mountains: Ignore crowds for the purpose of movement, +20 to Navigate (Surface) Tests in enclosed spaces
    The Face of the Law: Reroll Intimidation and Interrogation Tests, substitute WP bonus for DoS on these tests
    Weapon Training (Shock, Solid Projectile)

Spoiler: Equipment:
    Show
    Carapace chestplate
    Flak cloak
    Lho-sticks (12)
    Shock maul
    Shotgun (Combat)
    Stimm (3 doses)

Spoiler: XP Expenditure:
    Show
    Unspent XP: 0
    Total XP: 1000

Advances:

BS Advance (Simple) - 250
    Weapons Training (Solid Projectile) - 300
    Interrogation (Known) - 200
    Per Advance (Simple) - 250

Spoiler: Appearance:
    Show
    Build: Wiry
    Height: 1.75m
    Weight: 65kg
    Skin: Fair
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Grey
    Quirk: Faded Electoo
    Hive World Tradition: Fear the Silence

Spoiler: Backstory:
    Show
    Born on one of countless hive worlds in the Imperium, Dariel Krell was raised by manufactorum-toiling parents, who raised him to be honest and dutiful above all else. This sense of duty and loyalty to the Imperium led him to loathe the gangers and scum who filled his level of the hive with their filth, whilst faithful men and women gave their praise to the Emperor through honest toil. However, these rigorous standards also prevented him from enacting justice by his own hands upon these degenerates, as he knew that if he did so, he would be no better than them.

This hatred only grew when both of his parents were killed when a dissident bomb plot destroyed their entire manufactorum in a cataclysmic explosion that devastated the surrounding hive. Ordinarily, such an event would have been the inevitable death of him, if not for a simple administrative error. A single misplaced decimal point resulted in his profile switched with that of a recently orphaned son of Administratum clerks who had overseen his sector's production capabilities. Taken in by the Schola Progenium, he quickly began to assimilate the teachings of the Lex Imperialis, which, combined with his strong sense of duty to the Imperium, eventually drew the attention of the Adeptus Arbites, and by his eighteenth year, he was taken away to serve the Imperium in the ranks of His Arbitrators, many systems away from his home world. He would never return.

For the best part of the next two decades, he would prove a capable Arbitrator, with his skill in hunting suspects and extracting confessions in both field and precinct house interrogations suggesting that one day he would be touted as a potential Chastener.

It would be in this particular capacity that he would come into contact with the Inquisition for the first time, and lay the grounds for his future. While investigating cult activity in the Underhive, he tracked down and apprehended a suspicious individual. It would only be back in the precinct house that he would be revealed as an agent of the Inquisition, though his handler was able to intervene before sufficient damage was done. Despite facing censure, the Inquisitorial handler was impressed by his skills, and recruited him to serve the Imperium in a new capacity.
    Last edited by Morovir; 2019-05-23 at 02:15 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Heidi Graf

Spoiler
    Show
    Character Bio
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Heidi Graf
    Home World: Frontier World
    Background: Imperial Guard
    Role: Assassin
    Divination: "The wise learn from the death of others." (+3 Agility, -3 Weapon Skill)

Description
    Spoiler
    Show
    Height: 1.6m
    Weight: 59kg
    Complexion: Fair
    Hair: Red
    Eyes: Green
    Quirks: Scarred
    Momentos: Broken lasgun clip

Background
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not much to say about my early life. Grew up on Drest III, a backwater I guarantee no one ever heard of. Small population, no resources or famous historical battle that anyone cared about. Hell, we couldn't even support a single proper Guard regiment. Just lots... and lots... and lots of trees, and most of them not even hardly any good for furniture or anything special. Never knew my ma, but da... well, I won't speak ill of the dead, but he had a temper and enough of a drinking problem that I couldn't volunteer for the PDF fast enough soon as I was of age to get away from him. It wasn't a bad gig really. I was pretty good at the shooting range for a farm girl and between that and not talking back even when the orders were three kinds of stupid, I had it made. Three squares and a roof over the head most nights ain't nothing to sneeze at. Hell, I thought I could make a full career out of it, maybe not officer on account of no fancy education but certainly a grizzled noncom busy breaking in new greenies.

And then a fleet of Chaos worshippers came and the sky fell. Literally, the first thing those heretics did was crash the freighter docked at the orbital refueling station right into the capital and leveled most of downtown. Then they landed and... well, that's when the bad times really started. The PDF fought, of course, it was our damn homes we was fighting to protect, but we were outnumbered and massively outgunned even without their ability to call in orbital strikes whenever they pleased. Last order old General Koenig managed to transit before they vaporized his command center and everything within a five klick radius was for all of us survivors in the PDF to go to ground, protect the civvies as best we could guerrilla style, and pray the God-Emperor sent help.

Didn't take long for new recruits to start poring into our "resistance movement". Once they'd conquered the major cities, the invaders, well, they started with crucifying everyone with the Administratum, the Ecclesiarchy, and anyone else with any connection to any of the Imperial organizations. And then they started doing much, much worse things. Gave us a solid pool of city refugees eager to avenge dead family and friends and nothing to lose. When those heretic freaks tried moving on the bush, they realized they'd just reached their hand into a buzz saw and we made them bleed. After that, it was an endless series of ambushes, sniper attacks, improvised bombs on bridges and roadways, and occasional raids when they let their security down. Orbital bombardments didn't mean much when most every city and village was deserted and everyone was hiding in the forests out of sight.

Real turning point, though we didn't know it at the time, was when my group successfully raided a heretic encampment while most of their forces had been lured out by a decoy attack. Not only did we get some good stuff out of the armory while our sapper left a going away present for the rest we couldn't take, we also nailed the bastard in charge right in his office. While giving it a quick once over before hauling ass out of there, and found some kind of strange box covered in evil looking writing that was probably important, so naturally we took it. It must've been important all right, cause almost immediately they began to hunt us relentlessly. After the third time we had to rebase despite supposedly being deep enough in the woods to avoid patrols, we realized that it must be the box they were so desperate to get back. After weighing the potential cons of them getting back something so important to them, we decided to just destroy the thing, only to discover that it was more or less indestructible. Or at least, impervious to a couple mags of lasfire, half a tank of burning promethium, the biggest bomb our sapper could build, and just beating on it for a while with a couple of sledgehammers.

After that, we spent about a month or so in hell. Forget rebasing, we couldn't even stay in one place but were moving constantly trying to stay one step ahead of the numerous patrols chasing us. No other resistance units could get close enough to help us or reinforce our dwindling numbers. But on the flipside, the heretics were throwing so much of their forces after us that the rest of the resistance was busy liberating extermination camps and stealing a staggering amount of heavy ordnance from supply dumps that were poorly defended. We were too busy running and dying to notice, but we'd just bought the rest of the planet enough time to dig in and ensure their survival even though it was increasingly obvious no one in our unit would live to see it.

At last, exhausted and nearly out of food and water, we made our last stand in a cave, fully intent on killing as many as possible while the sapper set up all of his remaining explosives to collapse the whole damn cave on our heads and bury the box with us in our improvised grave. The heretics didn't waste time with a spoiling attack or probe, but immediately sent in their heaviest troops to grind us down. We gave them hell (and I was no exception), but in the end, they were pushing us back into the cave and the sergeant gave the order to blow the charges right before being cut down by heavy stubber. Except that in all the excitement, no one had noticed our sapper (and more importantly, the detonator) had fallen to a sniper by the cave entrance now being overrun right that moment. Knowing that my final moment had come, I yelled at the handful of survivors to cover me while I crawled for his corpse, muttering one last prayer to the God Emperor to just let me get one more meter before I died. I watched as the last of my comrades were cut down by heavy weapons fire, but they'd given me the time to reach the detonator and I pressed the button. A loud noise and a heavy kick followed and then I was out.

Lucky me, I was close enough to the exit to avoid being fully buried. Not so lucky though, seeing as there was plenty of Chaos worshippers still milling about to dig me out. Once they realized their precious artifact now had half a mountain sitting on top of it, they were quite unhappy with me, and were so busy loudly arguing over how best to painfully execute me that somehow, I was the first to notice that the Emperor had heard my prayer after all and sent his Angels in righteous fury. Nine foot tall Angels, wearing crimson power armor and wielding massive bolters and chainswords. Turns out, our little game of search and destroy with the heretics hadn't just bought the rest of the resistance time, it'd bought the Imperial relief force time as well to assemble and arrive to save Drest III. And spearheading the assault were several squads of the holy Astartes themselves from the Blood Angels Chapter. In the midst of watching them tear the heretics to bloody bits, I managed to pass out again from blood loss, but apparently someone managed to notice me, because after drifting in and out several times, I finally came to in what appeared to be some sort of infirmary with stern looking guards at the doors that nevertheless shot me quick looks of approval when no one was looking before resuming their vigils.

A short time later, I was being interviewed thoroughly by a wizened woman who methodically typed down every word of my debriefing. When I finally worked up the courage to ask who she was, she nonchalantly informed me she was an senior Interrogator of Inquisitor [REDACTED], that my actions and those of my deceased comrades had not only likely saved much of the planet's population but stopped a far greater heresy from being performed (not that she would explain what she meant by that), and that the artifact in question had, with the Astartes' aid, already been recovered and turned over to her for proper disposition. She reminded me that everything I had seen or done involving the item was classified by Inquisitorial Order, and any violation would result in severe punishment, not that I needed her to explain that. After thanking me for my service, almost as an afterthought, she added that my official record showed me as deceased after being killed in action. Even as my shock began to set in, she explained that sending me back to the PDF was, in her eyes, a waste of a talented, resourceful, and stalwart individual such as myself, and that there were far more important duties for me to perform.

And that's how I ended up in the Inquisition. Not how I expected my life to go, but not like I have much choice. Still, when the God-Emperor of Mankind sends his Angels to save you so you can continue to serve Him, you damn well better not disappoint.

Character Sheet
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aptitudes
    Agility, Ballistic Skill, Fieldcraft, Finesse, Intelligence, Perception, Toughness

Movement
    Half: 4
    Full: 8
    Charge: 12
    Run: 24

Wounds: 8/8
    Fate Points: 4/4
    Corruption: 0/100
    Insanity: 0/100

Characteristics
    Spoiler
    Show
    Weapon Skill: 22 (25 Base - 3 Divination)
    Ballistic Skill: 40 (30 Base + 10 Point Buy)
    Strength: 30 (25 Base + 5 Point Buy)
    Toughness: 30 (25 Base + 5 Point Buy)
    Agility: 43 (25 Base + 15 Point Buy + 3 Divination)
    Intelligence: 30 (25 Base + 5 Point Buy)
    Perception: 40 (30 Base + 10 Point Buy)
    Willpower: 30 (25 Base + 5 Point Buy)
    Fellowship: 20
    Influence: 30 (25 Base + 5 Point Buy)

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show
    Untrained (-20):
    Acrobatics (Agi)
    Charm (Fel)
    Commerce (Int)
    Deceive (Fel)
    Inquiry (Fel)
    Interrogation (WP)
    Intimidate (S)
    Logic (Int)
    Parry (WS)
    Psyniscience (Per)
    Security (Int)
    Sleight of Hand (Agi)

Known (+0):
    Athletics (Str)
    Awareness (Per)
    Command (Fel)
    Common Lore (Imperial Guard) (Int)
    Dodge (Agi)
    Operate (Aeronautica, Surface) (Agi)
    Medicae (Int)
    Navigate (Surface) (Int)
    Scrutiny (Per)
    Stealth (Agi)
    Survival (Per)
    Tech-Use (Int)

Trained (+10):

Traits
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rely on None but Yourself - +20 to Tech-Use Tests to apply personal weapon modifications, +10 to Tech-Use Tests to repair damaged items.
    Hammer of the Emperor - When attacking a target that an ally attacked since your last turn, you may reroll a 1 or 2 on damage rolls.
    Sure Kill - On a successful hit, you may spend a Fate Point to inflict additional damage equal to the DoS of your attack roll.

Talents
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jaded - You do not gain Insanity Points or make Fear Tests against mundane events.
    Weapon Training (Las, Low-Tech) - You can use the indicated weapon groups without penalty.

Equipment
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ranged Weapons
    Name: Long Las
    Class: Basic/Las
    Range: 150m
    Damage: 1d10+3
    Type: Energy
    Pen: 1
    Rate of Fire: S/-/-
    Clip: 40
    Reload: Full
    Weight: 4.5kg
    Craftsmanship: Common
    Special Qualities: Accurate, Felling (4), Lasgun Variable Settings, Reliable
    Upgrades: Red-Dot Laser Sight

Name: Laspistol
    Class: Pistol/Las
    Range: 30m
    Damage: 1d10+2
    Type: Energy
    Pen: 0
    Rate of Fire: S/2/-
    Clip: 30
    Reload: Half
    Weight: 1.5kg
    Special Qualities: Lasgun Variable Settings, Reliable
    Upgrades: -

Melee Weapons
    Name: Sword
    Class: Low-Tech
    Damage: 1d10+3
    Type: Rending
    Pen: 0
    Weight: 3kg
    Special Qualities: Balanced

Armour
    Name: Imperial Guard Flak Armour
    Armour Points: 4
    Locations: All
    Max Ag: 50
    Weight: 11kg
    Special Qualities: +1 AP against indirect Blast attacks

Gear
    Ammunition (Long Las x1, Laspistol x1)
    Combat Vest
    Combi-Tool (Poor Craftsmanship)
    Grapnel & Line
    Lho Sticks
    Magnoculars

Experience
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spent XP: 1000
    Total XP: 1000

CHARACTERISTICS
    -------------------
    Awareness (100)
    Dodge (200)
    Operate (Surface) (100)
    Operate (Aeronautica) (100)
    Scrutiny (100)
    Stealth (100)
    Tech-Use (200)
    Survival (100)
    -------------------
    TALENTS
    Last edited by BloodyMagpie; 2019-05-29 at 01:59 AM.