Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2019

    smile Need help with karakter idea (dragon goblin)

    Hello,

    I have recently started playing D&D and our DM is fairly open about idea's and homebrew. so i wanted to make a mascot karakter and came up with the idea of a goblin who thinks he is a dragon.
    Thus "Dippy the dragon" was born.
    he currently is a 4th lvl ranger with the Horizon walker subclass ( he currently in the campaign thinks he might be a dragon with portal magic). Dippy is fully aware he looks like a goblin but stil is convinced he is a dragon. he also wears a woolen dragon outfit.

    Dippy's stats are ( 12 str, 18 dex, 12 con, 6 int, 14 wisdom, 12 charisma) ( we roll for it)
    as backstory my karakter was a slave of a dragon who for fun made my karakter think he is a dragon, till my karakter escaped cause he was afraid.

    My question here is what some good idea's are for lvling up or what would be fun to add extra flavour to my character. or items to look out for. just some extra idea's to make my mascot even more fun for the group.


  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    strangebloke's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Need help with karakter idea (dragon goblin)

    Ranger for next level certainly, and for further levels just stick with the class. Change out to rogue levels after five of you don't want to be so magically focused.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Need help with karakter idea (dragon goblin)

    Idea: Draconic Sorcerer!

    Would absolutely "prove" to karakter that he was a dragon!!!
    (Metamagic optional.)
    My Knowledge, Understanding, and Opinion on things can be changed
    No offense is intended by anything I post.
    *Limited Playtest Group - I'm mostly Stuck in the White Room.
    *I am learning valuable things, here. So thanks, everyone!

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2019

    Default Re: Need help with karakter idea (dragon goblin)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Dragon View Post
    Idea: Draconic Sorcerer!

    Would absolutely "prove" to karakter that he was a dragon!!!
    (Metamagic optional.)
    i do like the idea of it actually being true and slowly showing draconic features

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Need help with karakter idea (dragon goblin)

    Seconding Ranger 5/Draconic Sorcerer. Just pick a few defensive spells first since low level blast spells are sadly disappointing (you can get Fire Bolt as a cantrip though, maybe even ask the DM for a reflavored Shocking Grasp).

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Need help with karakter idea (dragon goblin)

    For total hilariousness, pick a Dragon that karakter didn't expect.

    Like, his suit is Red, so maybe pick Bronze!!!

    An item to look out for might be "Bat wings of flying". Which are obviously strapped onto his back!
    Last edited by Great Dragon; 2019-05-19 at 02:02 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2019

    Default Re: Need help with karakter idea (dragon goblin)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Dragon View Post
    For total hilariousness, pick a Dragon that karakter didn't expect.

    Like, his suit is Red, so maybe pick Bronze!!!

    An item to look out for might be "Bat wings of flying". Which are obviously strapped onto his back!
    as a great dragon you must have the correct wisdom for these kind of shenanigans. so i will definitly give this a thought, and the Wings are one way or another a must :P

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Need help with karakter idea (dragon goblin)

    Quote Originally Posted by karellink View Post
    as a great dragon you must have the correct wisdom for these kind of shenanigans. so i will definitly give this a thought, and the Wings are one way or another a must :P
    Thanks!!

    At some future point you're DM could have karakter encounter an actual dragon-decended Character (Dragonborn, Winged Kobold, Half-Dragon) and see the lengths karakter will go to prove they are at least just as good as them.

    Sadly, my 3e Dragonwrought Kobold that I created for a GitP PbP game, is no longer listed on the OoC subforum.

    Converting him into 5e will take me a little time, but I can work on that if you're interested.

    Spoiler: Drekekno
    Show

    Name Drekekno (Dree-KEK-no)
    Race: Gold Dragonwrought Kobold
    Ht 3'3" * Wt 33. * Eyes: Bright Amber.
    Scales: dark yellow with golden metallic flecks.
    Age 5 * Move: 30 Fly 200 (poor) * Alignment: NG.

    Str 6 Dex 18 Con 16 Int 14 Wis 11 Cha 9
    the +1 LA went to Str.

    Natural Armor 2 (half HD)
    When old enough: Can also cast cleric spells and those from the Law, Luck, and Good domains as arcane spells

    Breath Weapon (Su): A gold dragon has two types of breath weapon, a 20 foot (Small size) cone of fire dealing 2d10 damage; and a cone of weakening gas. Both with a DC 15 (10 + 2 [1/2 HD] +3 Con). Creatures within a cone of weakening gas must succeed on a Fortitude save or take 1 point of Strength damage per age category of the dragon. Both Breath Weapons Recharge in 1d4 rounds.

    Alternate Form: upon reaching wyrmling stage all players unlock Dragon Form 1/day, functionally similar to Alternate form but only to their dragon ancestor of according size or a drakken version of an animal.

    Warlock
    Lv BaB For Ref Will Special
    1st +0 +0 +0 +2 Eldritch blast 1d6, invocation 1 (least) Eldritch Spear
    2nd +1 +0 +0 +3 Detect magic invocation 2 Devil's Sight
    3rd +2 +1 +1 +3 Damage reduction 1/cold iron, eldritch blast 2d6 invocation 2
    4th +3 +1 +1 +4 Deceive item invocation 3 See The Unseen
    5th +3 +1 +1 +4 Eldritch blast 3d6 invocation 3
    Hellrim at 6th level
    Hellfire at 8th level.

    HP 24 AC 20 (10 + 3 Armor + 4 Dex + 1 Size + 2 Nat) - Touch 15 - FF 16 - Both 11

    Saves
    For 1 + 3 Con = 4
    Ref 1 + 4 Dex = 5
    Will 4 + 0 Wis = 4

    Feats
    Race Dragonwrought
    1st Weapon Focus
    3rd Combat Casting

    Spoiler: Future Feats
    Show
    6th Spell Penetration +2 to bypass Spell Resistance (1d20 + Caster Level)

    9th Improved Spell Penetration +4 {total} to bypass Spell Resistance

    12th Point Blank Shot
    Benefit: You get a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at ranges of up to 30 feet.

    15th Precise Shot
    Benefit: You can shoot or throw ranged weapons at an opponent engaged in melee without taking the standard –4 penalty on your attack roll

    18th Improved Precise Shot
    Prerequisites: Dex 19, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, base attack bonus +11.
    Benefit: Your ranged attacks ignore the AC bonus granted to targets by anything less than total cover, and the miss chance
    granted to targets by anything less than total concealment. Total cover and total concealment provide their normal benefits against your ranged attacks.
    In addition, when you shoot or throw ranged weapons at a grappling opponent, you automatically strike at the opponent you have chosen.
    Normal: See pages 150–152 for rules on the effects of cover and concealment. Without this feat, a character who shoots or throws a ranged weapon at a target involved in a grapple must roll randomly to see which grappling combatant the attack strikes.


    250 foot Eldritch Blast Attack = BaB +3 + 4 Dex + 1 Feat = +8 to hit RTA.

    Languages: Draconic, Common; Undercommon, Gnome.

    These are considered class skills for gold dragons:
    Disguise 7 -1 Cha +2 Race = 8
    Heal 7 Ranks + 0 Wis +2 Race = 9,
    and Swim 7 Ranks -3 Str +2 Race = 6
    (Concentration 7 Ranks + 3 Con = 10 from Warlock) Edit = was Use Magic Device

    Eldritch Blast BaB 3 +4 Dex +1 Feat = +8 RTA
    Light 20# Moderate 40# Heavy 60#

    I'm thinking that he will be the typical "Cowardly Kobold" in that he will never
    get into melee with anyone, and will immediately run away from anything that gets too close.

    Temper, Temper
    Don't be a-thinking that this means that he won't fight, it just means that he does so from at least 30 feet away.
    And with the ability to Fly 200 feet and still hit targets up to 250 feet away in the same Round, he's dangerous if angered!
    He knows this, too - since he's been able to do this from the very beginning.

    Also, he's Bluntly Honest with everyone.

    Potion of cure light wounds
    Rope, silk (100 ft.) Edit - sold for 20 gp.
    Wand of shield (10 charges)
    Scroll of identify
    Wand of cure light wounds (10 charges)
    Wand of enlarge person (10 charges)
    Edit

    Spoiler: Traded
    Show
    Quaal’s feather token, bird
    Chain shirt, masterwork

    for
    Hat of Disguise 1800 gp

    His 6 strength allows him to have Studded Leather (10#) and a Waterskin (5#),
    A Belt (1#) with 2 pouches (1#) with 3# to spare - most likely the above items.

    He would like to get a Heward's Handy Haversack 2,000 gp.
    I'm also thinking that he will keep the 1,000 gp in ten 100 gp gems.
    (He's saving for the HHH.)
    He carries these gems and 29 gp on him.

    Spoiler: Class Progression
    Show

    Lv BaB For Ref Will Special - Invocations Known
    01st +0 +0 +0 +2 Eldritch blast 1d6, invocation (least) 1 Eldritch Spear
    02nd +1 +0 +0 +3 Detect magic 2 Devil's Sight
    03rd +2 +1 +1 +3 Damage reduction 1/cold iron, eldritch blast 2d6 - 2
    04th +3 +1 +1 +4 Deceive item 3 See the Unseen
    05th +3 +1 +1 +4 Eldritch blast 3d6 3
    06th +4 +2 +2 +5 New invocation (least or lesser) 4 Hellrim Blast
    07th +5 +2 +2 +5 Damage reduction 2/cold iron, eldritch blast 4d6 - 4
    08th +6/+1 +2 +2 +6 Fiendish resilience 1 - 5 Hellfire Blast
    09th +6/+1 +3 +3 +6 Eldritch blast 5d6 - 5
    10th +7/+2 +3 +3 +7 Energy resistance 5 (Acid and Electricity) - 6 Flee the Scene
    11th +8/+3 +3 +3 +7 Damage reduction 3/cold iron, eldritch blast 6d6, new invocation (least, lesser, or greater) 7
    Vitriolic Blast: Blast ignores spell resistance and deals acid damage for several rounds.
    12th +9/+4 +4 +4 +8 Imbue item 7
    13th +9/+4 +4 +4 +8 Fiendish resilience 2 - 8 Walk Unseen
    14th +10/+5 +4 +4 +9 Eldritch blast 7d6 - 8
    15th +11/+6/+1 +5 +5 +9 Damage reduction 4/cold iron 9 Voidsense
    16th +12/+7/+2 +5 +5 +10 New invocation (least, lesser, greater, or dark) 10
    Retributive Invisibility: Use greater invisibility as the spell (self only); deals damage in a burst if dispelled.
    Replace Walk Unseen with Eldritch Doom: Blast affects all enemies within 20 feet.
    17th +12/+7/+2 +5 +5 +10 Eldritch blast 8d6 - 10
    18th +13/+8/+3 +6 +6 +11 Fiendish resilience 5 - 11
    Path of Shadow: Use shadow walk as the spell and speed up natural healing.
    19th +14/+9/+4 +6 +6 +11 Damage reduction 5/cold iron 11
    20th +15/+10/+5 +6 +6 +12 Eldritch blast 9d6, energy resistance 10 - 12
    Eldritch Chain: Blast jumps from initial target to secondary targets.


    Spoiler: Dragon Power
    Show

    Young 14th level - 1st level Sorcerer = Cantrips Cast 5 Known 4 First Level - Cast 3 Known 2
    Spells Known: Cantrips
    1st Level:

    Juvenile 17th level - 3rd level Sorcerer = Cantrips Cast 6 Known 5
    First Level- Cast 5 Known 3
    Spells Known: Cantrips
    1st level:

    Young Adult 20th level - 5th level Sorcerer = Cantrips Cast 6 Known 5
    First Level
    - Cast 6 Known 4
    Second Level Cast 4 Known 2
    Spells Known: Cantrips
    1st level:
    2nd level:


    Yes, I tend to plan Way Ahead!!
    I forced myself to leave the Sorcerer Spells Known empty, to allow for effects the game may have at those levels, though.

    Dekekno's History

    Both Parents were Kobolds, and quit happy - until Drekekno came along.

    Born in the Kobold controlled Hidden Keep.

    Drekekno is the first born.
    ----
    Mithol (MY-throl) 2nd Born - Female Kobold. 1 Year younger.

    Uzzra (Uhzz-RA) - Female Winged Kobold. 3 years younger.

    Will work on History for these two as I have Time.
    -----
    Drekekno had several friends, and his childhood was generally a happy one.

    Drekekno became a Warlock because: Back in the Donjon, he found the enormous skeleton of a dragon and slept inside the skull. Drekekno then had this dream where he spoke to a colossal Silver she-dragon, who showed him Secrets of Power.
    Last edited by Great Dragon; 2019-05-19 at 05:46 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2019

    Default Re: Need help with karakter idea (dragon goblin)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Dragon View Post
    Thanks!!

    At some future point you're DM could have karakter encounter an actual dragon-decended Character (Dragonborn, Winged Kobold, Half-Dragon) and see the lengths karakter will go to prove they are at least just as good as them.

    Sadly, my 3e Dragonwrought Kobold that I created for a GitP PbP game, is no longer listed on the OoC subforum.

    Converting him into 5e will take me a little time, but I can work on that if you're interested.

    Spoiler: Drekekno
    Show

    Name Drekekno (Dree-KEK-no)
    Race: Gold Dragonwrought Kobold
    Ht 3'3" * Wt 33. * Eyes: Bright Amber.
    Scales: dark yellow with golden metallic flecks.
    Age 5 * Move: 30 Fly 200 (poor) * Alignment: NG.

    Str 6 Dex 18 Con 16 Int 14 Wis 11 Cha 9
    the +1 LA went to Str.

    Natural Armor 2 (half HD)
    When old enough: Can also cast cleric spells and those from the Law, Luck, and Good domains as arcane spells

    Breath Weapon (Su): A gold dragon has two types of breath weapon, a 20 foot (Small size) cone of fire dealing 2d10 damage; and a cone of weakening gas. Both with a DC 15 (10 + 2 [1/2 HD] +3 Con). Creatures within a cone of weakening gas must succeed on a Fortitude save or take 1 point of Strength damage per age category of the dragon. Both Breath Weapons Recharge in 1d4 rounds.

    Alternate Form: upon reaching wyrmling stage all players unlock Dragon Form 1/day, functionally similar to Alternate form but only to their dragon ancestor of according size or a drakken version of an animal.

    Warlock
    Lv BaB For Ref Will Special
    1st +0 +0 +0 +2 Eldritch blast 1d6, invocation 1 (least) Eldritch Spear
    2nd +1 +0 +0 +3 Detect magic invocation 2 Devil's Sight
    3rd +2 +1 +1 +3 Damage reduction 1/cold iron, eldritch blast 2d6 invocation 2
    4th +3 +1 +1 +4 Deceive item invocation 3 See The Unseen
    5th +3 +1 +1 +4 Eldritch blast 3d6 invocation 3
    Hellrim at 6th level
    Hellfire at 8th level.

    HP 24 AC 20 (10 + 3 Armor + 4 Dex + 1 Size + 2 Nat) - Touch 15 - FF 16 - Both 11

    Saves
    For 1 + 3 Con = 4
    Ref 1 + 4 Dex = 5
    Will 4 + 0 Wis = 4

    Feats
    Race Dragonwrought
    1st Weapon Focus
    3rd Combat Casting

    Spoiler: Future Feats
    Show
    6th Spell Penetration +2 to bypass Spell Resistance (1d20 + Caster Level)

    9th Improved Spell Penetration +4 {total} to bypass Spell Resistance

    12th Point Blank Shot
    Benefit: You get a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at ranges of up to 30 feet.

    15th Precise Shot
    Benefit: You can shoot or throw ranged weapons at an opponent engaged in melee without taking the standard –4 penalty on your attack roll

    18th Improved Precise Shot
    Prerequisites: Dex 19, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, base attack bonus +11.
    Benefit: Your ranged attacks ignore the AC bonus granted to targets by anything less than total cover, and the miss chance
    granted to targets by anything less than total concealment. Total cover and total concealment provide their normal benefits against your ranged attacks.
    In addition, when you shoot or throw ranged weapons at a grappling opponent, you automatically strike at the opponent you have chosen.
    Normal: See pages 150–152 for rules on the effects of cover and concealment. Without this feat, a character who shoots or throws a ranged weapon at a target involved in a grapple must roll randomly to see which grappling combatant the attack strikes.


    250 foot Eldritch Blast Attack = BaB +3 + 4 Dex + 1 Feat = +8 to hit RTA.

    Languages: Draconic, Common; Undercommon, Gnome.

    These are considered class skills for gold dragons:
    Disguise 7 -1 Cha +2 Race = 8
    Heal 7 Ranks + 0 Wis +2 Race = 9,
    and Swim 7 Ranks -3 Str +2 Race = 6
    (Concentration 7 Ranks + 3 Con = 10 from Warlock) Edit = was Use Magic Device

    Eldritch Blast BaB 3 +4 Dex +1 Feat = +8 RTA
    Light 20# Moderate 40# Heavy 60#

    I'm thinking that he will be the typical "Cowardly Kobold" in that he will never
    get into melee with anyone, and will immediately run away from anything that gets too close.

    Temper, Temper
    Don't be a-thinking that this means that he won't fight, it just means that he does so from at least 30 feet away.
    And with the ability to Fly 200 feet and still hit targets up to 250 feet away in the same Round, he's dangerous if angered!
    He knows this, too - since he's been able to do this from the very beginning.

    Also, he's Bluntly Honest with everyone.

    Potion of cure light wounds
    Rope, silk (100 ft.) Edit - sold for 20 gp.
    Wand of shield (10 charges)
    Scroll of identify
    Wand of cure light wounds (10 charges)
    Wand of enlarge person (10 charges)
    Edit

    Spoiler: Traded
    Show
    Quaal’s feather token, bird
    Chain shirt, masterwork

    for
    Hat of Disguise 1800 gp

    His 6 strength allows him to have Studded Leather (10#) and a Waterskin (5#),
    A Belt (1#) with 2 pouches (1#) with 3# to spare - most likely the above items.

    He would like to get a Heward's Handy Haversack 2,000 gp.
    I'm also thinking that he will keep the 1,000 gp in ten 100 gp gems.
    (He's saving for the HHH.)
    He carries these gems and 29 gp on him.

    Spoiler: Class Progression
    Show

    Lv BaB For Ref Will Special - Invocations Known
    01st +0 +0 +0 +2 Eldritch blast 1d6, invocation (least) 1 Eldritch Spear
    02nd +1 +0 +0 +3 Detect magic 2 Devil's Sight
    03rd +2 +1 +1 +3 Damage reduction 1/cold iron, eldritch blast 2d6 - 2
    04th +3 +1 +1 +4 Deceive item 3 See the Unseen
    05th +3 +1 +1 +4 Eldritch blast 3d6 3
    06th +4 +2 +2 +5 New invocation (least or lesser) 4 Hellrim Blast
    07th +5 +2 +2 +5 Damage reduction 2/cold iron, eldritch blast 4d6 - 4
    08th +6/+1 +2 +2 +6 Fiendish resilience 1 - 5 Hellfire Blast
    09th +6/+1 +3 +3 +6 Eldritch blast 5d6 - 5
    10th +7/+2 +3 +3 +7 Energy resistance 5 (Acid and Electricity) - 6 Flee the Scene
    11th +8/+3 +3 +3 +7 Damage reduction 3/cold iron, eldritch blast 6d6, new invocation (least, lesser, or greater) 7
    Vitriolic Blast: Blast ignores spell resistance and deals acid damage for several rounds.
    12th +9/+4 +4 +4 +8 Imbue item 7
    13th +9/+4 +4 +4 +8 Fiendish resilience 2 - 8 Walk Unseen
    14th +10/+5 +4 +4 +9 Eldritch blast 7d6 - 8
    15th +11/+6/+1 +5 +5 +9 Damage reduction 4/cold iron 9 Voidsense
    16th +12/+7/+2 +5 +5 +10 New invocation (least, lesser, greater, or dark) 10
    Retributive Invisibility: Use greater invisibility as the spell (self only); deals damage in a burst if dispelled.
    Replace Walk Unseen with Eldritch Doom: Blast affects all enemies within 20 feet.
    17th +12/+7/+2 +5 +5 +10 Eldritch blast 8d6 - 10
    18th +13/+8/+3 +6 +6 +11 Fiendish resilience 5 - 11
    Path of Shadow: Use shadow walk as the spell and speed up natural healing.
    19th +14/+9/+4 +6 +6 +11 Damage reduction 5/cold iron 11
    20th +15/+10/+5 +6 +6 +12 Eldritch blast 9d6, energy resistance 10 - 12
    Eldritch Chain: Blast jumps from initial target to secondary targets.


    Spoiler: Dragon Power
    Show

    Young 14th level - 1st level Sorcerer = Cantrips Cast 5 Known 4 First Level - Cast 3 Known 2
    Spells Known: Cantrips
    1st Level:

    Juvenile 17th level - 3rd level Sorcerer = Cantrips Cast 6 Known 5
    First Level- Cast 5 Known 3
    Spells Known: Cantrips
    1st level:

    Young Adult 20th level - 5th level Sorcerer = Cantrips Cast 6 Known 5
    First Level
    - Cast 6 Known 4
    Second Level Cast 4 Known 2
    Spells Known: Cantrips
    1st level:
    2nd level:


    Yes, I tend to plan Way Ahead!!
    I forced myself to leave the Sorcerer Spells Known empty, to allow for effects the game may have at those levels, though.

    Dekekno's History

    Both Parents were Kobolds, and quit happy - until Drekekno came along.

    Born in the Kobold controlled Hidden Keep.

    Drekekno is the first born.
    ----
    Mithol (MY-throl) 2nd Born - Female Kobold. 1 Year younger.

    Uzzra (Uhzz-RA) - Female Winged Kobold. 3 years younger.


    -----
    Drekekno had several friends, and his childhood was generally a happy one.

    Drekekno became a Warlock because: Back in the Donjon, he found the enormous skeleton of a dragon and slept inside the skull. Drekekno then had this dream where he spoke to a colossal Silver she-dragon, who showed him Secrets of Power.
    Your kobold looks really fun, il keep the information in saved and talk to my DM about the idea's you guys gave me.
    thanks for the help!

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Need help with karakter idea (dragon goblin)

    The Warlock needs a Dragon Patron.
    If you're DM is ok with Drekekno as is, great!!
    For comparison:

    Spoiler: Drekekno 5e Sorcerer
    Show

    The concept behind Drekekno is “Fire and Ice”.

    As such, I had to change from 3e Warlock to 5e Silver Draconic Sorcerer.

    Remembering the original rolls for Stats.
    Str 6 Dex 18 Con 16 Int 14 Wis 11 Cha 9
    +2 Dex -4 Str. +1 LA

    Gives Str 9 Dex 16 Con 16 Int 14 Cha 9.

    Rearranged to fit new Class, then adjusted.
    Str 7 Dex 18 Con 16 Int 9 Wis 11 Cha 16

    ******
    Homebrewing Dragonwrought Kobold
    (DM approval pending)

    Breath Weapon of a (Gold) Dragonborn.
    Once per long rest.
    2d6 Fire 10 foot Cone * Sixth 3d6
    Eleventh 4d6 * Sixteenth 5d6.

    Kobold +2 Dex, -2 Str. Darkvision 60 feet.
    Does not get Pack Tactics.
    Does not have Sunlight Sensitivity.
    Does have Wings, but can only Glide without Urd Feat.

    04th level: take Urd feat for 30' flight. (+1 Str)
    08th level: take Tough feat (+16 HP)
    12th level: take Spell Sniper feat.
    16th level: +2 Cha.
    19th level: +2 Cha.

    ******

    Silver Draconic Sorcerer.
    Draconic Resilience +1 HP/Lv.
    AC 17 (13 +Dex 4)

    Sixth Level: +Cha to Cold damage spells.
    Spend 1 Sorcery Point for Cold Resistance for 1 hour.

    14th Level: Dragon Wings.
    (Homebrew: Dash as a Bonus Action while flying)

    18th Level: Draconic Presence: 5 Sorcery Points to gain an Aura to either Charm or Frighten Creatures within 60 feet. Concentration up to 1 minute. Each hostile Creature within the Aura must make a Wisdom Save (DC 18) or be affected until the Aura ends. A successful save grants Immunity for 24 hours.

    Spoiler: Spells known
    Show

    1st HP 10
    Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Ray of Frost, Light, Message.

    (2) First: Chromatic Orb, Shield.

    2nd HP 18 (3) First: Feather Fall.

    3rd HP 26 (4) First. (2) Second: Scorching Ray.

    4th HP 34 Cantrip: Control Flames.
    (3) Second: See Invisibility.

    5th HP 42 (2) Third: Fireball.

    6th HP 50 (3) Third: Dispel Magic.
    (Traded out Sleet Storm at 7th level)

    7th HP 58 (1) Fourth: Ice Storm.

    8th HP 82 (2) Fourth: Dimension Door.

    9th HP 92 (3) Fourth. (1) Fifth: Cone of Cold.

    10th HP 102 Cantrip: Frostbite.
    (2) Fifth: Hold Monster.

    11th HP 112 (1) Sixth: Sunbeam.

    12th HP 122

    13th HP 132 (1) Seventh: Fire Storm.

    14th HP 142

    15th HP 152 (1) Eighth: Incendiary Cloud.

    16th HP 162

    17th HP 172 (1) Ninth: Meteor Swarm.

    18th HP 182

    19th HP 192

    20th HP 202 [240 maximum]


    Notes: The biggest difference between Warlock and Sorcerer, is that the Sorcerer starts with both Fire and Ice damage.


    I really was hoping to play Drekekno. ☹️
    Last edited by Great Dragon; 2019-09-08 at 04:29 PM.
    My Knowledge, Understanding, and Opinion on things can be changed
    No offense is intended by anything I post.
    *Limited Playtest Group - I'm mostly Stuck in the White Room.
    *I am learning valuable things, here. So thanks, everyone!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •