New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Fallout Equesria: Seeds Of Healing(IC)

Prosperity has prepared the last breakfast.
    No, NOT last." she corrected her thoughts with determination. Sure, in the Stable culinary skills were limited by the narrow variety of ingredients, but it was the correct thing to do.
    Chariot and * yes, they were divorced, and she will work close to him anyway- but their children deserved one last No, NOT last." meal together.

"I think daddy should arrive any minute." she said with a smile, when she finished preparing the living room. (again, there weren't terrible a lot of objects to mess the place, but still)
    She and Doc, worked hard that their divorce won't influence their children too much. And they managed to keep friendly relationship.

Chariot:"Is that the last time we are seeing you?" she has asked worried.
    "What? For Celestia's sake, it's just matter of few weeks."

*I have forgotten the name of their second daughter/
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-05-28 at 01:37 AM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #2
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equesria: Seeds Of Healing

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    *I have forgotten the name of their second daughter/
    I forgot too. You can name her since I think Charity was one of my ideas?

Doc shows up and lets himself in. He knocks on the nearest wall. "Hello? Sorry i'm late. I got caught up on a quick training with the other doctors to make sure my shifts were covered while I was out." He'll wander around until he finds the family.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equesria: Seeds Of Healing(IC)

Charity has perked her ears with an excited gasp.

"DADDY!" and galloped to hunt him for a big hug. No matter how often Charity has seen him, she always was excited, as if it was the first time they see each other in years.
    Chariot was more preserved about expressing her feelings, quite often hiding behind armor of snark.
    "Covered? I am sure they have their own blankets." she smiled. at least trying to mimic her father's humor. She of course has ways to go.

"It's fine doc.' Prosperity said, with her soft tone, she preserved for intimate places, like their family's meals. "We were ready just few minutes ago. Come, sit... we should make the best of the time we have.'

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #4

Doc eagerly returns Charity's hug. When he gets to the table he'll offer Chariot a hug too, and one for Prosperity (he's not sure if a kiss is appropriate so he'll let her make that decision). Doc takes a seat with the family, even if it's not quite intact. One thing that always brought Doc to the table when he was home was food. "Everyone is pretty excited or quite nervous about this expedition. No in-between; opening the Stable is all anyone can think about. I'm leaning to the excited side myself."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Doc eagerly returns Charity's hug. When he gets to the table he'll offer Chariot a hug too, and one for Prosperity (he's not sure if a kiss is appropriate so he'll let her make that decision). Doc takes a seat with the family, even if it's not quite intact. One thing that always brought Doc to the table when he was home was food. "Everyone is pretty excited or quite nervous about this expedition. No in-between; opening the Stable is all anyone can think about. I'm leaning to the excited side myself."
    Prosperity return the hug- but it's a friendzon-ish radiated hug. It's a very forunate divorce, but Prosperity seemed to reserve herself. the children look a bit dissapointed, but they should consider themselves lucky all things considered..
    Chariot looked down and folded her ears "Well.. I am nervous, we will see you two soon?"
    Prosperity took a deep breath. "We have been talking about this. Me and daddy, want to give you the biggest gift- sky, sun, prosperous lands with real food! endless plains!" Prosperity seemed to be on the excited side as well.

"I have dreamed of this day, since the very moment I got my cutie mark." she looked at Doc, as she leviated the food to his plate. "And Daddy is a very smart pony. Any problem we face, he will fix. And I'll be there, too." a bit humble reclaim- considering she is the agriculture planner.

Charity rolled her eyes with a smile. "Aww.. you are so cute together. Maybe you should date or something."
    Prosperity gotten silent, blushing for the slightest moment.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #6

Doc nodded along to Prospi's words, agreeing about giving their children a beautiful future. When Charity mentions dating, Doc blushes. He remembered that first night in the bar where Prospi got drunk... that was something he'll never forget.

He clears his throat. "Well, we've got a lot of work to do first on the surface. We have to check to ensure that the land can sustain a farm without being poisoned with radiation or dangerous animals. But don't worry, we have some of the best security guards coming with us to handle that."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity were thankful, Doc managed to dodge this moment. She always could counted on him and-
    she had to force those feelings out.
    yes, he was cute, smart and trust worthy. but this was NOT working. They weren't for each other, as much as a couple should. She grew frustrated and lonely, and he probably as well.
    the divorce if anything seemed to improve their relationship, without trying to sustain their very special ponyness.
    "Like.. Mirror Armor?" Charity has asked.
    Chariot blurted excitingly. "I..I have heard that she could beat ten ponies on her own! I..I want to be like her!" she squeaked.

"That the spirit, dear fiillies." Prosperity said with a small smile.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #8

"Yes, that's the spirit! Always think of the positive side," Doc said. He took bites from his food. He actually didn't know which guards were going to be with the team. Mirror might be one of them, or maybe her brother. Guess it'll be a surprise. The food was pretty good, Doc was enjoying his meal and ate happily.

"While we're gone, I want you two fillies to behave for your families. They're in charge until we get back."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

"So, not to open the stable and risk everypony?" Chairty snarked a bit, hiding a slight hint of worry for her parents.
    Chariot just chreeped "Ok daddy!"

Prosperity added. "And don't let Grandpa Swingle Hips to talk to boys.'

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #10

"Heh, he means well, but yeah, your mother has the right of it," Doc adds in agreement. He eats happily with his family. Sorta family. It... sometimes felt weird when they were all together. Like it should of always been this way, but this was not very common. He needed to speak to Prosperity later. When their daughters went to bed.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity kissed each of their lovely daughters, holding her emotions inside.

"Yes, Doc? I assume you have something to discuss with me?"

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #12

"Yes, Doc? I assume you have something to discuss with me?"
    (OOC I assume this is after dinner)

Doc also hugged and kissed his daughters goodnight. He felt proud of them, they were smart and witty. Once they went off to bed, Doc turned to Prosperity.

"Yeah, I... well, here, I have it on my pipbuck." Doc sends Prosperity's pipbuck a file titled Living Will of Dr. Wagon.

He takes in a deep breath. "I wrote my will earlier today. I know that sounds really depressing, but just in case something happens out there to me, I want to make sure you and the fillies are going to be okay. I'm still optimistic of course. I think we're going to be very successful with this expedition. But, I like to be a little prepared for a big task. It's the, um... logical thing to do."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

"I... see." Prosperity has managed to hide her surprise.
    "But I won't accept it. It will be insult against my destiny.' she smiled.
    "I always were meant to heal the land. To give green and beautiful Equestria to the next generation- our children.' she placed a tender hoof over his shoulder.
    "And such Equestria will be hollow without you.'

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #14

Doc didn't expect that response. He decided not to mention details about who else had the will. Honestly, he was more wishing to just think about positive things and not let his anxiety get the better of him.

He pats Prosperity's hoof. "Well, I suppose then I shall not let you or our kids down. Whatever lies out there, we'll conquer it."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

"Exactly." she smiled.
    "You helped me, to find faith in my ability. You have ability to heal beyond the physical body of ponies. I have complete faith in you." she seemed like she wanted to hug him- but restrained herself

OOC:I help you keep the will a mystery!

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #16

"Thank you," Doc says. He wants to lean in to hug her, but it feels awkward and he doesn't know if he should, so he just makes this awkward lean and then looks around the room. "Um, so I... guess I should go get some sleep. Thanks for dinner."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

17. - Top - End - #17

The next morning -- Reunification Day.

The Stable was chaos this morning, with ponies running around looking for each other or trying to find important equipment for the big opening. The Stable door had remained shut for longer than anyone who lived inside it. Many sleepless nights among the different departments prepared for this day. Now, everyone in the Stable gathered with family, or in the cafeteria/bars, or by the entrance, ready to open the door. That is, assuming the door could open. It hadn't moved in nearly two centuries. The ponies kept it maintained just as well as everything else in the Stable, but since it was never actually tested, there was no telling what was going to happen when the door control was unlocked.

The first team to exit the Stable had been assembled; Led by Prosperity (daughter of the Overmare), the team included--
    • Unicorn security officers Spike Armor and Red Shield
    • Pegasus biologist Acacia Woods
    • Earth pony chemist Bunsen Honeydew
    • Earth pony doctor Vardo Wagon
    • And unicorn engineer Jack Hammer

As everyone waited for the big moment. the Overmare stood up on a box to give a speech. While she began, Mirror Armor walked over to Prosperity and tapped her on the shoulder for her attention.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

There has remained a bit of tension between Prosperity and Mirror Armor- she never forgotten the madness of the fabricated love.. triangle? Square?

But she always was efficent and proffesional. Prosperity gave her a slight glance.
    "What is it?" Soft, yet sharp as shattersd glass.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #19

"What is it?" Soft, yet sharp as shattersd glass.
    Mirror attempted to stand tall, but Prosperity could see some guilt in her face.

"I just wanted to say... Good luck out there. And, take care of both Doc and Spike. You know how stallions are. They are lucky to have you leading them. Especially Doc, right?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity have softened a bit.
    Inside. She thought it was inappropriate to act "weak" outside of intimate friends like Doc.
    "I will. It' is my responsibility.' she paused, desperate to say something else, when it clear Mirror tried to be nice and give her bless.
    "I am certain, you'l be ready to get out when the command come, and be prepared.'

inside Prosperity cringed. Doc, though might have been akward in this situation would have sounded friendly and understanding.
    She sounded soulless and cold.
    sometimes, she wanted to be her singer persona all the time

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #21

Mirror looked awkward, like she wanted to say more, but couldn't htink of anything. She nodded at Prosperity's words and backed away. No one else around paid attention. They were listening to the Overmare--

"This sprawling underground shelter has always been known as home to us, but it was never intended to be all we would know. The war above had ended long ago, and the fallout settled to the background. It is now your time to rebuild. Not just buildings, but you will rebuild hearts and minds. And ultimately, you will rebuild Equestria, our future."

The audience clapped their hooves at the speech. Then the Overmare turned a key on the console and pulled an old, tarnished button. An alarm sounded in the room; two yellow caution lights turned on and spun slowly. The Overmare took a deep breath and pulled the lever.

The giant door machine groaned. Dust in the cracks puffed up like tiny clouds you remember seeing in pictures. The machine pulled at the colossal door. It budged, moved, dragged itself out of the grooves that it had lived in for decades. It turned and rolled to the side. Beyond the great door was a dark cave. Piles of bones and trash littered the ground. Many of the Stable dwellers took several steps back from the sight.

But Prosperity's team didn't retreat. They looked a bit worried, but they stayed and looked over to her for leadership. The Overmare watched Prosperity with cold calculation on what she would do first.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity didn't dared to show weakness or even hesitation under the eyes of the mare, who her name was Responsbility, known to everypony as the Overmare, and Propserity has called her... mom.

Prosperity took a step forward, hopped forward, being fhe first pony in centuries to feel this real solid rock ground- but the butterflies inside have overwhelmed her, and she didn't actually felf the whole signifisance of this historical moment.
    " We shall treat those ponies with the resepect they deserve, once we have established a stable settelment. Right now, this isn't a nice view, that true. But we could have figured, this what we'l see. We will probably see many such sights, but it won't be dangerouse- we just need to follow our commands and everything will be fine. Follow me." she said with authorative and dry tone.
    As if this is just another job, and not history changing moment.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #23

The team quickly fell into step behind Prosperity, ready to go. The team's doctor and biologist (Doc and Acacia respectively) took second glances at the skeletons.

"So this could mean... maybe there are ponies still living on the surface?" Doc asked.

"These might be remains from the war," Acacia replied.

The chemist, Bunsen, picked up a rib and put it into his pocket. Everyone else walked around the bones to avoid them completely, as if it was bad luck to touch them.

The cave ahead of them seemed straight and it sloped upwards. It was dark, but it wasn't empty. Prosperity could see mushrooms growing behind some of the rocks here and there. Up ahead there was something that caught her attention. It appeared to be a light, but it was too small at this distance to see what it was.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity looked at Bunsen sharply. "I am certain, this bone will be back in time, we make the burial, those ponies- possibly our ancestors deserve.'
    She didn't let him a chance to reply- she didn't cared. She made her point, and that all what mattered. Her leadership wasn't very inspiring usually.
    Prosperity expected of ponies to do things, and they WILL do it.

Her horn glowed, and she passed the pipbuck over the mushrooms to get information. Those have intrested her a lot.
    So life, could prosper here.
    "I doubt anypony have survived. For their sake at least, we should hope so- the radiation must have mutated them into monsters.'

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #25

Bunsen considered putting the bone back after what Prosperity said. He decided to put it back when they return from the trip. He didn't want Prosperity mad at him.

The pipbuck clicked and returned some basic information on the mushrooms. They grew in warm, moist caves and this particular type is edible if cooked. The pipbuck also showed that radiation levels were very low here. Well within the safe limits.

Acacia opened her eyes wide. "Mutated ponies? That would be... scary, yet interesting. Is there a word to describe that?"

"Just stay back and let Red Shield and me deal with them," Spike Armor said. He patted the small gun he carried. It looked pretty old, but Spike seemed confident that it would work.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

'Hopefully no ponytants.' Prosperity said.
    She took a sample of the mushroom. "Let's hope, they all have died in peace.... and I trust you all do your jobs.'
    Prosperity trotted passing by Doc, exchanging a glance with him. She didn't smiled- but it was their dream.
    It first were her dream, but she shared it with him- and not even a divorce could break such a great dream.
    "Speaking of which- Spike Armor, Red Shield at my sides.' she commanded.
    "Doctors- behind us, Jack Hammer- at the rear.'
    she took a deep breath,"We are going forward. Be aware.' and led them toward the light

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #27

The ponies all got into formation with Prosperity and followed her forward. Behind them, the Stable door began to close. Prosperity heard her mother on a radio message through her pipbuck. "I know you won't fail. We will see you back in ten hours." It sounded a bit cold. But maybe that was normal?

Up ahead the light grew a little brighter. As the team got closer they came to an old, wooden door with a rusty knob. The light was behind the door, and it seemed like it was everywhere behind the door. Ponies rubbed their eyes at the bright light.

Jack hammer looked at the door with his pipbuck. "I don't think it's dangerous. No radiation and nothing moving on the other side." He turned the knob and pulled the door open.

The team saw before them... the outdoors. It was like the largest room they ever saw. The ceiling was too far to even guess the height. Nothing but white fluffy objects that floated up there, with a bright circular yellow light trying to shine through them. The ground was rocky and sloped downward into a bowl-like landscape. The side of a mountain? At the center of the bowl-shaped land there was a small body of water. There was plants too! They ranged from a sickly green to yellow and brown colors. Trees were twisted, as if in pain, and had faded green leaves. It wasn't hopeless, however! A little down the dirt path from this entrance the party can see some yellow flowers.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity felt sick. Carnal insticts has asked with irrational panic- what if we will fall up for eternity. in this opposite pit of madness?
    She held her foreleg to her mouth to hold herself from throwing up.
    Thankfully she wasn't drunk. (Prosperity was a bad drunker)
    Prosperity has gasped. Her mane has curled up, her eyes shined and she summoned her guitar.
    Oooh, ooh, ooh
    Ooh, ooh
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Way up high
    And the dreams that you dream of
    Once in a lullaby
    Bluebirds fly
    And the dreams that you dream of
    Dreams really do come true
    Someday, I wish upon a star
    Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
    Where trouble melts like lemon drops
    High above the chimney top
    That's where you'll find me
    Bluebirds fly
    And the dreams that you dare to
    Oh why, oh why can't I?
    Well, I see trees of green and red roses too
    I'll watch them bloom for me and you
    And I think to myself
    What a wonderful world
    Well, I see skies of blue and I see clouds of white
    And the brightness of day
    I like the dark
    And I think to myself what a wonderful world.."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yupC8Z9jPVY*

Prosperity sang and played with the guitar, with a wide smile, and streams of tears pouring from her eyes, as she walked toward the trees and flowers. The plants seemed to react to her, blossoming, leaves danced looking healthier.

Meta: Druidcraft.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #29

Prosperity's team seemed nervous as well. Acacia was too dizzy after she looked up to fly and had to walk behind everyone until her head stopped spinning. Bunsen was the only one who actively poked anything he came across, though he was careful to use a pencil and not his own hoof.

A curious thing happened when Prosperity sang. The path they walked changed color. It wasn't noticed at first, but halfway through her song, the grass seemed... more green now. The flowers seemed healthier too. It was a miracle and the others started to notice it by the end of the song. They all felt braver with her music.

Jack Hammer held up his pipbuck. "Could he head towards the water? I think there might be a weak radio signal in that direction."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity didn't completely colded down. She panted from the fear of this endless open space, and the thrill of the song..
    and the dream which came true.
    Almost. Just years on years of work have remained.

"Radio Signal? We should check this out.' Prosperity agreed. But she was worried- what if the Grogarians have somehow survived?

------
    My previouse Avater