New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equesria: Seeds Of Healing(IC)

"CAN EVERYONE SHUT UP FOR ONE MINUTE?!" Doc shouts. He starts coughing from the sand.

"This... Not the time..." *cough" "For a fight." He waves to the sand storm all around the two groups like a mad pony. Well, he was a bit angry.

"And... I did save... Gengar life... give me... little credit..."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2020-06-30 at 12:25 PM.

2. - Top - End - #842

Diplomacy (1d20+5)[9]
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #843
    Titan in the Playground

on his own, Doc manage to halt the situation, if not to deascalte it.
    Both goat guard and Sell Out still pointing at each other, but not attacking.
    Yet.

Gengar how ever beh with frusration. 'This one saved me, and he will be even more useful then the nurse we took!' And together with Greeda stabilitize the cart.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #844

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Gengar how ever beh with frusration. 'This one saved me, and he will be even more useful then the nurse we took!' And together with Greeda stabilitize the cart.
    Doc tears a big piece of clothing and ties it around his snout like a mask to help him breathe.

"Ah, but I believe that is where you are wrong, Gengar," Doc bluffs. "I saved your life, and by the laws of the great Grogar, doesn't that mean you owe me a life debt? I believe it does, which means I should the one to take you home with me, as you will be a valuable ally in my ride to power."

Doc remembers goats talk about Grogar teaching power and greed, so he's hoping this speech might help him win them over. Or at least stop them from attacking his group.

"So tell me, Gengar, are you happy to just stay as you are working for a desperate father or would you rather try something new with your life, and join a real cause that will unite these lands?"

(Is there a bluff skill? I forgot)
    Digo Dragon - Artist

5. - Top - End - #845
    Titan in the Playground

At least the wind starting to weaken. Almost as if it also intrested to see how the Equestians and Echidinians will solve it
    Gengar pant. 'It isn't how it works! By the normal laws,we should kill you, for seducing my sister-'

Greeda blush, thankfully, with all the sand and the tension nogoat notice.
    -'With friendship! Tfu!'
    The other guard. 'Sergant, we just grab them and go. Do you want to be seduced the same way, Greeda did? No point talking to ponies, they just corrupt and confuse.'

Greeda growl. 'You are an idiot! This is just an old useless propaganda! Ponies can be strong too! Doc was strong enough to forgive me! To save Gengar, even though we have killed his friends, and... turned them to fertilizers! He could have escaped without saving Gengar! He is a TRUE doctor! BEH!'
    Gengar back off, even though he wear his mask, his body language hint at hesitation and confusion.

Now the cage is seen more clearly. A shiloute of a very thin unicorn... Doc probably recongnize. This body type is quite rare.
    'Ponies?! Please! Help! They have kidnapped me!' This is one of the trio nurses of Proff.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #846

"First of all, I did not 'seduce' your sister, Gengar," Doc corrects the little brother. "She is a grown goat who made her own decision to explore a relationship with me. I respect her as an individual and equal. We've fought together and are starting to understand each other. I admire her strength and her heart for who she is."

Doc coughed out some sand. "Second, your sister makes a VERY good point--I saved your life without grudge or asking anything in return. That is not corruption, that is kindness and everyone deserves it when they're suffering."

"And thirdly," Doc said with a hoof to push up his glasses. "You have taken a mare against her will. That is kidnapping, and against the most basic rights all sapient creatures have--freedom. I ask you, politely, to let her go now. It is not too late to change your mind and do the right thing for her."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

7. - Top - End - #847
    Titan in the Playground

Gengar back off, seemed as if Doc slapped him.
    "We have overpowered her. She belong to us." He try to sound agressive, but his voice moving from bass to high pitch.

He is barely older then Doc's daughters, and yet he is sent to kidnap ponies. "Kindness, is pony way to seduce and enslave!"
    Greeda beh angerly.
    "Stop being idiot Gengar!"

The guard who is locked down with Sell Out in Mexicoltian gun down say.
    "Gengar boy, if you can't handle it, we can. That ok. You are still a lamb. You can get the credit anyway."

"I am NOT a lamb!" Gengar stomp.
    Greeda:"Then be a big goat and think for yourself! You really think little pudgy dorky pony can manipulate ME?!'

Gengar screech, pressured from both sides.
    "Ponies are known for it! Have you forgotten everything?!"

The nurse cough sand. "....Don't let them take me. Please.'
    "Shut up, goat damn it!" The other guard slam the cage.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #848

Greeda:"Then be a big goat and think for yourself! You really think little pudgy dorky pony can manipulate ME?!'
    Doc looks at his belly. He blushes. "I can't help it, I love cake too much."

"Shut up, goat damn it!" The other guard slam the cage.
    Doc walks forward towards the cage. He talks to the guard. "Do you really consider yourself brave? Capturing a young, unarmed mare who has no weapon to defend herself from a goat in full armor? Or does the armor do all the bravery and you're just an ordinary goat in there, no stronger than a pony? Which is it, may I ask?"
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2020-07-02 at 11:05 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

9. - Top - End - #849
    Titan in the Playground

Sell Out provide support, Greeda walk by Doc's side.
    The guard snort. "She is unicorn. She is the most dangerouse of your kind. But we need somepony to heal the computer."

The nurse look horrifed. "You are mad! I am just a nurse! And I know nothing about computers!'
    The guard snort again. "You better know. Or we just take your genetic particles."
    The nurse gasp.
    Gengar put off his helmet.
    'Greeda you have trained your pet poorly! He is talking back to us!'
    In almost whinning fashion.
    Greeda beh at him. 'He might be adorable and huggable, but he is a person. He isn't a pet!"

Gengar hold his forehead, shaking his head, as if trying to shake off the heresy.
    The guard. "Gengar, if you can't take command of the situation,we will. And ot we won't go soft."

Gengar start to shake from the pressure.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #850

Greeda beh at him. 'He might be adorable and huggable, but he is a person. He isn't a pet!"
    :D

"She is unicorn. She is the most dangerouse of your kind. But we need somepony to heal the computer."
    "Hold up. I remember your computer being sort of... organic," Doc says, thinking of a plan that'll help everyone. "Is it sick in some biological way? Sounds like you need a doctor, so how about we strike a deal: The nurse and I will heal whatever sickness your computer has, and then you must let us be free to go home to Firelight. Even Greeda. Everyone then is happy, and we prove that ponies are not corrupting influence."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2020-07-03 at 07:35 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

11. - Top - End - #851
    Titan in the Playground

Gengar hestitate. He tilt his head between Greeda, his guards, Doc and again.
    "....I..."

"Send you all to Tartarus!" One of the Echidnian knight beh. But Gengar ram him away.
    "No! I am the sergant! We need a doctor! If he come willingly, and have a reason to do his job right, it worth it! We have a deal!'

The guarda are shocked and Gengar also add.
    "By the name of Grogar and the three elements, we will respect this deal!'
    He put off his helmet expose his face, and spitting at his foreleg offer it to Doc for shaking.
    Greeda smile
    "I knew you ain't a complete idiot!"
    Gengar narrow his eyes. 'YOU have a lot of explainings to do, big sister.'

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #852

"By the name of Grogar and the three elements, we will respect this deal!'
    He put off his helmet expose his face, and spitting at his foreleg offer it to Doc for shaking.
    Ah, this again. Goat sure do like their spit. Doc will spit into his hoof and shake. "Great! You will see that goats and ponies can work together."

He looks to the cage, and tells the nurse, "Do not worry, Goats are honorable. I'll need your help with their computer problem and then we can go home."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #853
    Titan in the Playground

(I am sort of dumb,but this actually was the planned last encounter!
    I treat as the end of this episode!
    So!
    Bug pony encounter- 250 xp.
    Healing Dotty-25 xp
    Epic romantic dual-75 xp
    Saving Patricia- 50 xp
    Finishing quest-200 xp
    Encountet with Gengar-100 xp.

600 xp in conclusion.

How was it for you?
    There weren't cut dry storyline,but I hope it worked.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #854

(I am sort of dumb,but this actually was the planned last encounter!
    I treat as the end of this episode!
    This is a great stopping point. Doc didn't think he would be going back so soon (or ever) to the Goat's place, but this fits with his goal to unite the different races together to build a new coalition of friendship.

Have you sen the new She-Ra cartoon? Doc is She-Ra in this. Prospi maybe Glimmer... Greeda is Catra reformed. XD

600 xp in conclusion.

How was it for you?
    There weren't cut dry storyline,but I hope it worked.
    Okay so I earned a total of 1000 exp this story arc. Nice! I am at 1700 total. Gives me a good idea how long to run the next part for Prosperity. I have some good ideas on where her adventure will take her. How do you want Prospi to grow as a character? Will she fulfill her destiny as a leader?

Oh I had a *LOT* of fun with the story. I couldn't control the bad rolls, but I tried not to let that frustrate me too much. I did roll well at other things I did not expect. Beating Greeda the first headbutt was fun. The crit was hilarious, and Doc seems to have very good reflexes at landing on his hooves like a cat every time Greeda throws him. Is this a running gag now?

Let me know when you are ready for your story.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

15. - Top - End - #855

[A couple days ago...]

The morning came without fanfare. Doc and Greeda were still off on their journey from the Proff to return the bird lady to her group. The town was quiet. When Prosperity woke up, she heard Sandy Hoof talking in the kitchen about a story when she was younger and shooting birds for money while her grandson was cooking breakfast.

In the living room nearby Tabitha was learning to read from a basic foal's book. She was older than either of Prosperity's own children, but was behind on education. Red was outside talking to the sheriff, but they were too far to hear what they were talking about.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #856
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity was used to get up, to be prepared for battle-
    Or preparing her daughters for the day. Not that diffrent.
    She levitater her glasses to her muzzle,while cleaning them. Doing the basic heyngine things, that this home might offer her.
    And in few minutes have joined Tabitha.
    "Good morning. Up already? I wish my daughters at home, were such early birds." She said with a warm smile.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #857

"Good morning. Up already? I wish my daughters at home, were such early birds." She said with a warm smile.
    "Morning. I couldn't sleep very well. It's a bit strange to sleep in an actual house instead of... that store," Tabitha replies.

Sand Hoof walks in with a plate of cooked carrots, potatoes, and what might be scrambled egg? The color was a bit off, but it smelled like egg. "Here you go. I'm always up early to protect grandma."

"Geez, you get attacked by killer birds once and everyone thinks you can't defend yourself," Sand grumbled from the kitchen. "In my day we had to shoot our own food! And we ate giant insects and liked it... because there was nothing, but that's beside the point."

"Yes grandma," Sand replied. He gave the plate to Prosperity. "Here. Most of the food you brought back was still good. I guess old world magic cans still work after all these years. Last time I saw a good can of food was at the Red Rocket."

Prosperity's pipbuck made a beep and then opened a map. It played a recorded audio.

"...meet Dr. Neighselov and I at the building with the Red Rocket on top of it. I sent you a map to get there. Be careful you aren't spotted by any goats. Thay have a strange fascination with our... DNA."

The pipbuck went quiet, but the map was still open.

Sand hoof looked excited. "Cool! Is that a pirate treasure map?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #858
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity pat Tabitha.
    She tilt her head at the message.
    "Huh. Curiouse."
    And then blink.
    "Wait... grandma sand... you know the Red Rocket?" She ask, wonering if she might solve this mystery!

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #859

Grandma Sand thought about for a moment. She nodded. "Yes, I know of one place with a big red rocket. Before the war it was called an 'Arcade'. Don't know what it was for, but there was a lot of good electronic scrap inside. There used to be a bird hideout there about thirty years ago, but they all mysteriously disappeared one day. I missed out on a good bounty too. Some say it's haunted by their ghosts now."

Sand shook his head. He whispered to Prospi, "I don't think ghosts are real. Ghouls yes, but that's different."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #860
    Titan in the Playground

Ghots...?
    Prosperity wondered.
    For many those were merely a pony tales.
    But Prosperity could make plants dance and grow for her voice.
    It was't... scientific.
    They don't have ears, brains nor even hearts. Yet they listen. Their souls are.
    There were something scary in the idea of... angry souls who don't get relief even in death.
    But also... comforting? Ghosts must be a minority, so it means souls go *somewhere*. Reicarnation? New world, which differ due to a naughty and nice lists? But... if this true... even.. if Prosperity would never see Vitality and Chariot in her life.. she will... on the other one.
    All that were silly irrational thoughts, and she wouldn't share them.
    She had to lead, to show her head is in the right place, talking about her vision only, for a healthy and green Equestria. THIS was something ponies needed.
    "I see" Prospi said with confidence. "Well, somepony has been late to an important apointment there. I think I will go on this pony's behalf.... I even have a map.. but is there anything I should be vary off, going there?"

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #861

"I see" Prospi said with confidence. "Well, somepony has been late to an important apointment there. I think I will go on this pony's behalf.... I even have a map.. but is there anything I should be vary off, going there?"
    Grandma Hoof put a few guns on the table. "Well, you might still find mutants or wild animals out there. Maybe a few raiders. I would take a weapon, maybe even a friend. What happened to that stallion who was with you? Is he still out traveling with that goat?"

Tabitha looked worried. "Please be careful!"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

22. - Top - End - #862
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity start to eat.
    "I see. I do hope Red Shield will accompany me." After few minutes of eating and thought she ask. "You said, it was a bird base... was it a market of sort? What killed them?'

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #863

Prosperity start to eat.
    "I see. I do hope Red Shield will accompany me." After few minutes of eating and thought she ask. "You said, it was a bird base... was it a market of sort? What killed them?'
    Grandma Hoof leaned back in her chair. "It was more like a hide out when they wanted a place to rest. They probably had a market, but it was birds only. Don't know what happened to them. Just one day I went over there because I didn't see birds coming out for a few weeks and it was empty. Maybe goats killed them, or they were chased off by something big and scary. It just felt... like something was different, and so I never went back. No one likes going there. It's haunted."

Sand hoof shook his head, but he already said ghosts were not real.

Tabitha was nervous. "I hope Red goes with you. I heard her tell the sheriff she was bored and wanted something to do."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #864
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh" Prosperity get up suddenly.
    "I better catch her,before the Sheriff does."
    Prospi didn't wanted to venture alone...
    She was sort of capable,but was still a softy stable dweller in heart.
    Doc seemed to fit with no issue...
    So open minded.
    Maybe too much.
    And she greeted Red Shield.
    "Good morning Red, I hope you don't have plans already!"

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #865

And she greeted Red Shield.
    "Good morning Red, I hope you don't have plans already!"
    Red was outside taking to the sheriff. Prosperity heard the sheriff explain something about why he doesn't like cats, but they both waved when Prosperity arrive. The sheriff tips his hat. "ma'am."

Red shrugged. "The sheriff said I can join to defend the town if I am bored, but I don't have any plans right now if you need something?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

26. - Top - End - #866
    Titan in the Playground

"Morning, Sheriff. I am quite sorry for my interuption, I know how wanted is Red Shield and incredible skills are." Propserity bowed her head bit.
    "I also had big plans, but I think there might be security issues with it, and would like to hear your opinion about it..."
    Prosperity has decided to lead by empowering everypony around her. To make them realize how important they are for the big cause.

She used to be a strict beraucrat who expected ponies just to do as told.
    Not quite a wasteland tyrant...
    But in the open,and also inspired by Doc, realzing there might be a better way

To Red. "Well. I got a new location to research. I could really use your help.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #867

"Morning, Sheriff. I am quite sorry for my interuption, I know how wanted is Red Shield and incredible skills are." Propserity bowed her head bit.
    The sheriff nods. Red seems a bit flattered by what Prosperity said.

To Red. "Well. I got a new location to research. I could really use your help.
    "Well, I could use the walk," Red replies. She seems a little curious. "Is this someplace the twins are sending you for research?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

28. - Top - End - #868
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity nod.
    "It's about the Doctor... Neighlev? It's a place called the Red Rocket. Grandma Sand say it used to he a birb base, and it might be haunted."
    Pause.

To the Sheriff. 'Do you know.. if it all possible to find seeds? Even tainted ones"

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #869

"Haunted? Guess we can find out if ghosts can bleed," Red replied.

Sheriff thinks about the question for him, then says, "I'm not sure. Merchants sometimes has them, so they have to exist somewhere. I think you just have to get lucky when you look around."

He looks to Red, then back to Prosperity. "The old building with the red rocket? I don't know if ghosts are real, but raiders exist. If you're going out that way, please be real careful. I don't know what is out there, but I hear stories that ponies do disappear in that area."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #870
    Titan in the Playground

"Thank you for the warning, Sheriff. I do feel safer when somepony who know the area is in charge!' She say, using the more energetic aura of her super star persona, though the perceptive (or the insightive?) Would notice the muscles around her mouth strech with stress, as she a bit forcing it.

"We will be careful, your worries are apreciated." She finish, decending back, to her formal,yet more natural to herself.

"Shall we finish breakfast and go?" She suggested to Red.

------
    My previouse Avater