New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equesria: Seeds Of Healing(IC)

"Then, I guess we start walking."

Red points out the tracks as they begin the walk west-ward. They travel for several hours, well into lunch time, before they find something. They are standing at the top of a hill; down below they see a beach with dirty sand and trash littered everywhere. There is a large building there, maybe 3 or four floors, though it might have been taller long ago. The roof is ruined and missing in places from age. A large sign above the main entrance, broken in half, reads "Sherwo otel"

There doesn't appear to be anyone around, but the tracks go down the hill to that building. Red is staring at the enormous body of water beyond the beach. She's never seen anything like it.

"The water... it never ends..." she whispers.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity is mesmerized by the sight of the sea.
    Her eyes filled with tears, as beautiful and melancholic inspiration blew as wind into her heart.
    She was worried sick, and yet her starving and exausted body demanded her attention.
    Her flank fell down on the sand of the beach. Another strange sensation. It was like... mashed earth?
    She pull her guitar from her back, starting to play the strings as inspiration hitted her.

Do you remember when we met
    That's the day I knew you were my pet
    I want to tell you how much I love you
    Come with me, my love
    To the sea, the sea of love
    Come with me, to the sea of love
    Do you remember when we met
    That's the day I knew you were my pet
    Come with me, to the sea of love
    Come with me, my love
    To the sea, the sea of love

https://youtu.be/m75BrMNmYOk

She missed Doc so much. She gotten up while she played and sand and stepped into the water. Can't help but imagine how he would smile in admire if he would seen her in the water.
    Yes. They both decided it isn't working. But now, the world of complications inside of the stable were gone. For now.
    Now she wanted to survive, and make sure her friends survive.
    And she just wanted to find Doc and know he is ok.
    Not as friend, nor even the father of her children.
    She needed him.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-08-29 at 06:12 PM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #63

Prosperity's song bring a tear to Red's eye. "that was beautiful. You have a real talent."

The unicorn looks down at the building. Then the ground. She blinked and poked at the grass around Prosperity. It looked greener and healthy, not brown and wilted like the grass anywhere else. "That's odd. Did you do that?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity smiled, rubbing the grass with her hoof.
    It was only a bit of a happy smile. Everything went wrong.
    But there were hope.
    As long as there is growth, it will prevail.
    "It sort of my thing.' She said quitly.
    "Plants love my voice... though, I wasn't sure I could do it outside the stable... and will it be enough?'
    She chuckled, her throat were dry, her stomach empty and her heart heavy with concerns and fear.
    Strangely the horror made her open up. Prestige, the importance of distance between leader and her ponies.. all diminished. For now.
    As far as she knew, Red was the last stable dweller she'l see. Or the last pony at all. Who know, what is crawling around, hungry to eat chunks of what remained from Equestria's sanity?
    "Ever since I got my cutie mark, I felt such self importance, I dreamed I'll heal Equestria...' she paused.
    "...Did you had dreams?' She turned to Red.
    She felt guilty. Those ponies... are probably dead. And she led them to their doom, while not even knowing them that well.
    She felt urge to be the best pony possible.
    Now. Not tommorow, not when time is more convient.
    Now

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #65

Red thought about the question for a moment, then answered, "I always wanted to plant some trees. Build a tree house with a swing... well, as a filly that was my dream. Might still be if it doesn't sound too silly."

The two saw someone coming up the hill from the building. It was one of those goat creatures. It wore a black, torn cloak and it's left horn was broken. The creature slowly made it's way towards the two mares and he didn't look to be friendly.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity smiled to Red. 'I don't think this is silly at all. This will lead to the Equestria me and Doc want to give to our fillies."

Prosperity had few personas... and a new one were born in the wasteland- the poetic one. More melancholic then her Super Star persona, yet more hopeful and deep.

Now at face of adversary she back to her.cold manager persona.
    "Halt.' She commanded. "What is your intention.'

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #67

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Now at face of adversary she back to her.cold manager persona.
    "Halt.' She commanded. "What is your intention.'
    The goat creature stopped about 90 feet away from the two ponies. It narrowed its eyes, but remained standing as commanded. "My intention is to take you two prisoner. You can either both submit to me now, or we can fight where I will kill one of you and take the other prisoner. The chose is entirely yours to make."

"Why should we trust you?" Red asked, looking mad at this creature.

"You have no reason to trust me, just as I have no reason to take you alive," the goat said, "But as I have not yet attacked you, you can see that I'm willing to do this the easy way."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

"I guess, we have no choice." Prosperity lowered her head, making it look ahe is ready to comply, but once the goat creature is in range, she cast charm on him.

----
    Deception:
    (1d20)[18](18)+4

DC against charm-13

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #69

The goat approached, and Red wasn't sure why Prosperity was giving up so quickly. but then the spell went off. The goat stopped shook his head a bit, and...

"Huh, so what can I do for you today?" the goat asked Prosperity in a friendly tone.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

"Now, this is much better. What is your name? And... what specie are you?' Prosperity has asked with an authorative tone

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #71

"Now, this is much better. What is your name? And... what specie are you?' Prosperity has asked with an authorative tone
    "I am Gresh, knight of the new order of Echindia, at your service," the goat answered with a proud expression on his face. "I am of the greatest breed of Echindia goat in these blasted lands."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

OOC: By the way, he four legged?

IC:
    "I see. I am Prosperity, agriculture planner of Stable 54.'" she want to believe she could use honesty that will last after the effect of the charm.

"Do you know where our friends were taken to?"

Meta-
    also trying to remember, if she know anything about Echidnia

History
    (1d20)[18](18)+5

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #73

OOC: By the way, he four legged?
    Yes, four-legged.

"I see. I am Prosperity, agriculture planner of Stable 54.'" she want to believe she could use honesty that will last after the effect of the charm.
    "Do you know where our friends were taken to?"
    "Friends? Ah, other ponies dressed in the same blue suits you wear? Well I know one of them was captured alive. He's caged inside our fort down there by the beach. An earth pony, rather sarcastic one, wearing glasses. He had some unusual medical supplies on him."

Meta-also trying to remember, if she know anything about Echidnia
    History
    [roll0]+5
    Prosperity recalls the old war films from the Stable. Echidnia was the nation Equestria went to war with long ago. A nation run by an evil goat sorcerer named Grogar.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity inside cried with a relif. Only one pony could keep his sarcasm under such circumstances.
    'Then lead, us please.. friend, of course make sure we are safe.;
    she hesitated before asking.
    'What happened to the others.'

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #75

Prosperity inside cried with a relif. Only one pony could keep his sarcasm under such circumstances.
    'Then lead, us please.. friend, of course make sure we are safe.;
    she hesitated before asking.
    'What happened to the others.'
    "Safe? Well, that may be difficult. There's a dozen of us and I'm supposed to bring you two back either in a net or dead. I don't think they'll be happy if I let you walk in unrestrained. I'm just looking out for your safety here," Gresh explains. "The others, well... all three of them tried to fight. Only one survived. Probably got lucky. The dead are usually burned and used as fertilizer for our potato farm."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity held in a gasp, and kept her cold persona.
    'Then can you release the one surviver?' she ask, feeling sick, and so so guilty.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #77

Prosperity held in a gasp, and kept her cold persona.
    'Then can you release the one surviver?' she ask, feeling sick, and so so guilty.
    "Well, for you? I suppose I can try to do that. Have to explain it to the others why I came back empty hoofed and why I'm taking our only prisoner out. He's kinda useful... when he's not causing a fuss. Not saying no. I'm just... letting you know it will be tricky."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Few hours earlier*

Jack Hammer and Bunsen. They were no more. Just like that. Until few hours ago, those ponies, who were trapped in the Stable just like Vardo had dreams, frusrations, and were there.
    One chaotic scene, with fire, blood and shootings no more.

The base was an old castle, that seemed to survive the most of the harmony explosions.
    Doc was also tied to the wagon, which carried the corpses of the unicorn and earth pony, as if they were objects or resources.

Red eye with sharp pupil greeted them, when they gotten to the castle, stuck above the gates.
    A magictech wonder, that more or less worked like a pipbuck on castle scale, giving intel to he prime computer.
    At the gates, dark goat https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...2B8K8KavmP61Cr with black eyes has greeted them. He didn't wore armor like the other knights, but he carried himself with such confidence, that he had vibe of somegost invicible.
    "Oh. Now this is intresting.' He walked around Vardo. This goat also had holes in his legs...
    Vardo did heard, that before the war, the Echidnians were obssesed with breeding plans, which gave birth to more and more monstrouse beings.
    "This one is more handsome and fat, that the usual Equestrian trash you find, Sergant Greeda.'
    The goat, who seemed to lead the raid, hopped cheerfully despite her heavy looking armor. https://66.media.tumblr.com/18bf286f...74g8o1_400.png
    "Yes dadd-" she started to yell loudly, and under hos stern glare, coughed up, and saluted by pointing her hoof forward.
    "Yes, Archi-Templar. They were at the village we raided today. They actually put some of the fight, without our armors, we might have suffered casualties. But we managed to overpower this one. I guess, the other two will be useful as fertilizers.
    The archi Templar hummed.
    '"Well, you surely look diffrent, Equestrian. Much more pudgy. Indeed. Where have you hidden until now?' He looked over him, as if he was a product at market. Which sooner or later Vardoo might be

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #79

'"Well, you surely look diffrent, Equestrian. Much more pudgy. Indeed. Where have you hidden until now?' He looked over him, as if he was a product at market. Which sooner or later Vardoo might be
    "I been living under a rock," Doc replied in a sarcastic tone. Though, there was some truth to this. It seems his Stable was built at the base of a mountain, a giant rock. He was full of anger and fear and sadness. He wanted to scream and cry, because he lost two friends who are tied up like objects with him, and worse, he had no idea what happened to the others like Red and Prosperity. He hoped they escaped and are safe, wherever they are.

"You on the other hoof... you... okay, what happened to your legs? Did you have an accident with a drill?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

"Huh. I see, that under the rock, they teach you to smartflank, more then fighting." The Architemplat say amused.
    "And no. Such holes are symbol to superior breeding, with potential to emperor genes.' He smile with pride.
    "Work well done Greeda. Take him to the pet pens. He surely had entertainment qualities. Legends say, that ponies could change the fabric pf reality during a musical number. So far, thr Equestrians were all boring and all about survivalist mindset...'he paused.
    "I am thinking aloud too much. Take him away Greeda. Gru, Girmar- take the core fertilizers to the farmhouse.' Talking about Vardo's friends as mere gardening resource.
    Greeda cheerfully saluted. 'Yes dadd- Archi-Templar!" She released Vardo from the wagon, while tieing his rope to her foreleg like a leash.
    From this close, Vardo, notice Greeda has a tiny bell, with red runes, which beated like a heart.
    She led him inside the castle.
    'Yes! Daddy like me again!" She hopped cheerfully.
    The castle is dark, barely lighted by led bulbs, on the walls, red eyeballs followed them as they moved, sending the information the main computer.
    "So... you really lived under a rock?' She has asked with a surprisngly friendly tone, to someone who just led slaughter and murdered his friends.

Do the goats even view this as murder?

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #81

Doc resisted a little when he was leashed. He didn't want to leave the bodies of his friends. The ArchiTemplar was so cruel! Those were his friends! Just this morning Doc was sharing jokes with them over coffee. They were going to plant a tree outside. They were going to...

He stopped resisting and allowed Greeda to lead him around. Doc tried to hide his tears.

"Well, not a literal rock. Just a far away little place, away from... whatever here is," Doc answered. He didn't want to reveal the Stable to her. At least with the door control broken they couldn't get in. Everyone was safe in there. Even his children.

"So, Greeda is it?" Doc asked in a sad voice. Maybe if he got on her good side he can learn about this place. And later how to escape. She did say he was handsome. At least she had good taste? "So your father likes you again because you... Captured me? Why?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Ooc: I were inspired to try and draw Greeda.
    It's not near as good as the original ref, so we can make this ref a random goat. https://i.ibb.co/P5f3C2d/20190911-222803.jpg
    -----
    "Greeda! Yes! Named after one of the three elements of advancment-Greed!" She answered proudly.
    As they decend downstairs, it looks less and less castle-ish and more like a stable: metal, here the eyeballs were round screens on the walls.
    He can even notice, workshop and infimary. "Yes. I.. mmmm... dissapointed him quite a lot, and brought shame to our genetic chain" she chatted with a sigh. "He never pleased with the Equestrians I bring, nor the beasts. He always find some mutations he doesn't like. But you look like the Equestrians from before the war! And huggable!"

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #83

"Greeda! Yes! Named after one of the three elements of advancment-Greed!" She answered proudly.
    As they decend downstairs, it looks less and less castle-ish and more like a stable: metal, here the eyeballs were round screens on the walls.
    He can even notice, workshop and infimary. "Yes. I.. mmmm... dissapointed him quite a lot, and brought shame to our genetic chain" she chatted with a sigh. "He never pleased with the Equestrians I bring, nor the beasts. He always find some mutations he doesn't like. But you look like the Equestrians from before the war! And huggable!"
    Elements of advancement? The outside world was a strange one. Greed in the Stable would get you exiled because that endangers everyone. And yet, out here where there is even less food greed is still an important aspect? Was this Equestria or Tartarus, Doc thought to himself. When he saw the infirmary, he stopped walking and his thoughts turned towards it. He was curious how much medical knowledge survived up here on the surface. He felt the chain get tight and he started walking again so as not to anger his jailer.

"Um, yes, well I suppose putting on a few extra pounds makes me very huggable," Doc said. Prosperity's cooking helped with that. He loved her meals. "You did get quite the catch. And, I feel that your father is doing you a disservice if he thinks what makes you great is genetics. You can't help how you were born, right? He should be proud of what you do now, especially that you look up to him so much."

Persuasion to get on her good side: (1d20+4)[17]
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-09-11 at 05:08 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

she tilt her head with curiosity, when he stop next to the infimary, but still drag him. Just writing a future note for herself.
    "Well, the second element of advancement are genes. They define who we are, and what we can and can't do. Here at the Order, we are looking for the best genes. That part of the problems! I kept bringing defected ponies!" the "pet pens" isn't as lovely, as it might sound- it's sort of a lab zoo, with many beasts, critters, some mutated more, some less. Here there is an eye on every cage.
    He can see, she is leading him to a cage with a skeleton of a young pony. The skeleton still wear it's vest.
    a leather jacket.
    at the corner of the room, there were a coputer, with veins which have connected to the eyes on the cages. Sort of cyber-organic computer?

"But I really apreciate your kindness. Kindness is useless of course. But...' she pat him on the head, like a pet.
    "It's nice. If it means anything, I am sorry I could't capture your brothers in arms, alive as well."

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #85

"Well, the second element of advancement are genes. They define who we are, and what we can and can't do. Here at the Order, we are looking for the best genes. That part of the problems! I kept bringing defected ponies!" the "pet pens" isn't as lovely, as it might sound- it's sort of a lab zoo, with many beasts, critters, some mutated more, some less. Here there is an eye on every cage.
    He can see, she is leading him to a cage with a skeleton of a young pony. The skeleton still wear it's vest.
    a leather jacket.
    at the corner of the room, there were a coputer, with veins which have connected to the eyes on the cages. Sort of cyber-organic computer?
    Doc stayed away from the various mutant beasts. He never thought such a collection was possible. He only read about such monsters in the fictional books from his Stable's library. To see it here with his own eyes... even then he still was unable to believe it.

"But I really apreciate your kindness. Kindness is useless of course. But...' she pat him on the head, like a pet.
    "It's nice. If it means anything, I am sorry I could't capture your brothers in arms, alive as well."
    Doc didn't like the pat on the head. Prosperity never treated him like a pet. He didn't want to go into the cage. He stopped and resisted the leash to go any closer to that cage. "They... they didn't have to die. We did nothing to you. If you wanted genetic samples we could of donated some blood or something." He turned away, hurt and sad. His ears dropped low, as did his tail.

"And what will you do with me once you have your best genes?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

Greeda were ready to struggle and overpower him into the cage. But his face stopped her.
    She was brutal. Greeda have murdered ponies who begged for mercy.
    Nothing personal. They wanted to live, she had to raid and harvest them

But this one pony... he looked dissapointed or something? This from all things hit Greeda hard- since she was a lamb, she only wanted to please and people to be proud of her.

"Blood samples? This isn't how it work! There is a whole ceremony, with candles and everything..' she said confused and unsure.
    She never understood WHY the ceromony was neccariy. But.. it just was. Wasn't it?
    Greeda paused looking uncomftrable. "...you could be a pet. You cute and funny... as long as you are entertaining, I am sure you will be safe..."

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #87

"Blood samples? This isn't how it work! There is a whole ceremony, with candles and everything..' she said confused and unsure.
    She never understood WHY the ceromony was neccariy. But.. it just was. Wasn't it?
    Greeda paused looking uncomftrable. "...you could be a pet. You cute and funny... as long as you are entertaining, I am sure you will be safe..."
    A ceremony with candles? Doc only used candles once on a date with Prosperity back when they were younger. He didn't want to guess what goats did with them, but he was pretty sure Greeda wasn't going to invite him over for dinner.

There's that talk about Doc being a pet again. He looked at Greeda with disappointment. "You want to keep me as a pet? Would you like me to do tricks for you? I can lie down and roll over if you like." He lied down on the floor and rolled over. He then sat up and wagged his tail like a dog. He was being sarcastic. "Arf! Should I chew on your slippers or something?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Greeda has missed the irony, and clapped her slitted hooves.
    "Yes! This is amazing! If only all Equestrians would have learned their place, like you do, so much violence could be avoided!"
    She pull an empty old soda can. "Coca Beh.' It had few tooth mark.
    "Here! Who is a good boy?' She cooed and offered it to him. Her bell jingled. 'Oh. I am needed elsewhere.' She pushed him into the cage.
    "I will convince daddy, that you are a good pet. I'll keep you in my room!' She promised excited.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #89

Greeda has missed the irony, and clapped her slitted hooves.
    "Yes! This is amazing! If only all Equestrians would have learned their place, like you do, so much violence could be avoided!"
    That... wasn't the reaction Doc expected. He thought she was going to be mad at him for being sassy. He counted on it as part of his plan, but his sarcasm failed this time.

This was a new feeling.

She pull an empty old soda can. "Coca Beh.' It had few tooth mark.
    "Here! Who is a good boy?' She cooed and offered it to him. Her bell jingled. 'Oh. I am needed elsewhere.' She pushed him into the cage.

"I will convince daddy, that you are a good pet. I'll keep you in my room!' She promised excited.
    "Wait, what? But I..." Doc was caught by surprise again and fell into the cage when he was shoved in. He grabbed the cage bars, but didn't fight her. Not yet, Doc had to be patient. He needed the goats to think he wasn't dangerous before he tried to break out.

"Oi, I'm a highly skilled Earth pony doctor, not a puppy, just in case you forgot what you captured here," Doc reminded her, but without yelling. He pointed to his leg muscles, hooves, and his butt too. "Also, what am I supposed to do with this... can?" Doc held up the can he was given. He didn't have the teeth to chew on it so he was confused about this.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

"Doctor? Really?" Greeda is surprised. "I was always told, Equestrians refuse to help others at all costs..." she tilt her head confused.
    "Oh, the can is a treat of course. Because I like you." she took other can, and chewed it like a doritto.
    "Anyway, I got to see what is going on. Stay tight!"

Well, at least he had a pony neighbor in his cage. Very quite and skeletal, though.

He also notice around the computer. a circle with a pentagram, it was stained with blood.

------
    My previouse Avater