New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equesria: Seeds Of Healing(IC)

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Nopony of the three of them were trained in stealth to her knwoledge.
    "Doc, can you gallop?'
    "I'll fly if you ask me to," Doc replied. He was limping, but he probably could run.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

"Then run as if your life depend on it- because it's true!" Prosperity started to galop, but made sure that Doc isn't left behind.

Athletic?

(1d20)[13](13)-1
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #183

"Then run as if your life depend on it- because it's true!" Prosperity started to galop, but made sure that Doc isn't left behind.

Athletic? (1d20-1)[8]-1
    Spoiler
    Show
    (ooc: athletics yes)

And rolls for Doc and Red: (1d20-1)[8]
    (1d20+1)[5]

The three ponies gallop as fast as their little legs could carry them. They run up the stairs and get halfway down the hall when the disguises end on Prospi and Red. Doc and Red have trouble keeping up, and seconds later the sound of an alarm is head from the ceiling, and behind them the bleeting BEEEHHHH!! of angry goats. The eyes follow them as they run, the two bells Doc has begin to glow, then fade.

A goat guard stands at the gate. He raises his hoof at them. "You will not escape!"

A moment later another goat hits him over the head and he falls unconscious. This second goat is the female from earlier, Greeda. "Where are you two going with my pet?"

Doc and Red are catching their breath, unable to speak.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-10-17 at 10:17 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity can't force her way in the situation.
    It's ok. Her power was never her body, and nor even her magic. Not really.
    The only magical ability she was proud of, were her way with plants. Sadly, they won't save them in this situation.
    She used to command, and expected ponies just listening to her. But this goat were not a pony.
    If she only had more specific background about Echidnians. All they taught them in school about Echindians could be summarized in one word: "Bad.'
    When she tried to study more information, she mostly learned from the Equestrian files that the Echidnians are VERY bad.

She give a military like salute. Prosperity dared to assume, that those goats had a militaristic society.
    "Excuse me, Ms. Commader.' she say with respecting tone, yet self assured, as if she is an equal in rank.
    "This "pet" was illegaly stolen from my unit." she say, adjusting her glasses.
    "We were in a mission, which it's end results would have benefited everypony alike, Equestrians and Echidnians as one. We weren't acting in any way, that could interpitated as agrresive or provocative- yet, your soldiers have attacked and killed some of us, and has stolen this one pony." she pause.
    "I had to assume, that you have no respect for the universal traditions of diplomacy, so I have decided to inflitrate your facility. We wish no conflict, even the one solider we fought with, was spared. You can check the infimary. Under your care, it seems that this pony, were tortured for no reason. I do not wish to escalate this conflict any further. Let us go, and we might reconsider our relationship with you, in the future, despite the actions that have been taken so far."
    She end her words with another salute.
    "Ms. Commader!"

-------

Spoiler: Diplomacy Is Magic?
    Show

Persuasion+5
    (1d20)[2](2)+5

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #185

Greeda snarled at Prosperity's words and it looked like she was about to headbutt Prosperity into next Tuesday! However, at that moment Doc collapsed on the floor with a sigh, too weak to stand, and Greeda's attention turned to him.

"*I* didn't torture Doc, that was my father's idea. He wanted to know where you all came from. You are not like the other Equestrians we find. You're healthier, smarter... and more willing to talk things out than fight us. Grrr..." Greeda picks up Doc and drags him down a side passage to a wall. She pulls a metal plate off the wall, revealing a hidden little tunnel you could crawl through.

"Follow, I have questions."

Greeda turns her back to Prosperity so that she can try to help Doc into the tunnel. Her guard is down while she does this. What will Prosperity do?
    Digo Dragon - Artist

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

Well, there are more goats beside this one.
    But at least she look reasonable.
    "Very well.' she is cautiouse, gesturing to Red to join as well. She is worried for Doc, but she think that exposing that will make her look weak.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #187

Greeda leads them into the passage and then she closes the metal wall behind them. She sees that Doc has two bells. Greeda takes them an breaks both bells.

"They won't find us down here. No one really knows about it. I used to hide here when I was younger..."

Greeda shakes her head, as if getting emotional is a bad thing. She then leads the ponies down the tunnel. It slopes downward into an old sewer line. It smells pretty bad, but it is quiet. Prosperity can't hear the alarms above.

Greeda stops and turns to Prosperity. "What is the 'mission' your group is on? Are you planning an attack?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity pause. She doesn't want to.give too much intel. But.. she want to save Doc.
    "No. Not at all. We had few guards, this is true. But we want to revive the land. I can revive it, given enough time."

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #189

Greeda is curious. "Revive the land how? If you haven't noticed, it's hard to farm anything out there on account of all the waste. That IS why we call it the wasteland."

Doc seems awake now, and his just watches the discussion. Red is Studying the sewers to see if there is a way out.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-10-18 at 08:21 AM.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

"Plants love my voice. They wake up and heal when I sing.' Prosperity say quitly.
    "This is my special talent. And I am trained as agriculture planner.'
    She decide that maybe another bit of honesty won't hurt.
    'I want to give my children green and blossoming Equestria.'

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #191

"You can do that?" Greeda thinks of the possibilities! They could grow real food and not have to scrounge for cans. Her father would have to promote her!

"Maybe you should come with me and--" her bell suddenly exploded with magic, hurting Greeda. She drops Doc and clutches her chest. "No no no! I didn't do anything..."

Doc gets up. Shakey, but he can walk. Red looks at Greeda and then to Prosperity. "Should we... run for it?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

Decisions. Decisions.
    Prosperity understand how her mother lost her mind at least once.
    Ponies were hurt due to her bad decision making.
    Yet, she isn't selfish enough to pass the burden to somepony else.
    The guilt belong to her. Leadership isn't about power, it's about taking..
    Well.
    Responsbility. She know what her mom would have done. But Prosperity were diffrent. She had a vision. Yes.. this.. was an Echidnian. But she seemed to be willing to talk, and for some reason it seems ponies until now, that this goat met were violent and sick.

Maybe in their schools and studies they more or less learned that ponies are bad, and scholars have managed to learn that they are very bad?

It was a disturbing thought. Is she willing to risk Doc's and Red's life over this?
    She try to recall the ancient tales.
    Blossomin Equestria cant be found on mistrust.
    "Doc! Help her!' She command.
    'Red, guard our rear!'
    She kneel next to Greeda. 'What is happening? Should I take the bell?'

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #193

Greeda whines in pain. "The... ArchiTemplar... he would punish me if I... Lost my pet again.."

Doc looked at Greeda. "I don't want to go back though. They took blood samples and I question their doctor's training." He reached down and pulled off her bell. Doc dropped it.
    "Ouch! That's hot!"

"It's supposed to be. They're looking for me... Oh no, they might think I am a traitor!"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity tried to use her telekenseis to yank off the bell.

"If you want, you... can join us for now.' she ay almost choking on her words.
    ----

Should we make sheets for Greeda and Red?

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #195

Prosperity tried to use her telekenseis to yank off the bell.
    The bell comes off with a good yank. Greeda looks relieved that the pain is gone.

"If you want, you... can join us for now.' she ay almost choking on her words.
    "J-join you?" Greeda stutters. "Why would I join a group of ponies? We're enemies! I am a soldier of... well, a traitor now. Unless I can prove myself..." She looks at the weapons the three ponies have. She doesn't have her weapon. She left it back in her room. Her armor isn't even good.

"Sigh, well, I guess if you are on a mission to bring the land back to life or whatever, then I will come too and see this for myself."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

"It's all I ask for. Eventually you'l have your own children. Don't you wish for them a peacful life without fear?'

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #197

"It's all I ask for. Eventually you'l have your own children. Don't you wish for them a peacful life without fear?'
    When Prosperity says this, Greeda looks in Doc's direction and thinks. It's a calculated kind of thinking. Prosperity know that look from her mother. Greeda is thinking about something important.

Doc takes a step back and his tail lowers between his legs. He seems a little worried.

Red isn't paying attention, because she's watching their back to make sure no one is following.

Greeda finally shrugs. "I'll worry about... children later. Right now we should find some shelter and work on your plan. I know of a small town, but it's a bit of a walk. If we move now, we should get there by dark."

She leads the ponies through the sewer tunnels. There aren't many paths, so it doesn't seem like they could get lost. At the end, however, Greeda stops the group. Up ahead is a nest of giant rats. Three of them. They're eating the dead body of a goat.

"Ah, so that's where Gloam's body went. Occasional little things disappeared from our home. I guess we have these rats to thank," Greeda said. She starts to smile. "And we could thank them again. Let's kill them for food. t's a long walk and we will need something to eat."

Red looked disgusted at the idea. Doc seemed to understand the logic though. "Reckon if you cook them over a fire..."

"Shhh!" Greeda scolded him. We should sneak up and attack with stealth. They have a painful bite."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity is disgusted.
    Both from seeing a corpse eaten, the rats and the very idea that somepony.. or somegoat, will willingly eat them
    'Ponies are vegetrians! And so are goats! Do you even realize how dirty abd radiated the rats are?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #199

'Ponies are vegetrians! And so are goats! Do you even realize how dirty abd radiated the rats are?!"
    Greeda narrows her eyes and looks angry at Prosperity. "Listen here, princess. You're in the wasteland now. If you're going to lift your nose at every piece of food that's not an apple, you're gonna starve and die. Then, I'm going to eat your carcass and keep going. I only had half a tin can for breakfast, so I'm going to sneak up on those rats and get myself a real meal."

Doc leans over to prosperity. "I've seen them eat cans. It's creepy."

Greeda takes Doc's knife and gets down low. She moves slowly toward the rats, sneaking close to them.

Red looks to Doc. "Can we eat meat?"

Doc considers the question. "Well, I reckon we technically could, but we'd probably be ill for a few days while our stomachs get used to it. If ponies survived up here on the surface without much farming, they had to eat something to live, right? Gimme your gun, Red."

"Why?"

"Cause Greeda took my knife and I'm gonna help her," Doc said. He took the gun and crawled quietly toward the rats too.

Red looked to Prosperity. "I'm wondering if we should have never opend our Stable door?"

Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Greeda stealth check: (1d20+2)[8]
    Doc stealth check: (1d20+5)[7]

Edit:
    Okay, those are some pretty low rolls. They're probably going to fail their stealth at this rate :o
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-10-20 at 09:36 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity look away from Doc, hurt.
    No thank you. Nothing.
    Well.. he is only another pony under her responsibilitty.
    And the father of her children.
    And..
    It doesn't matter.
    "Maybe...' she say quitly.
    "No. I mean.. yes. It was mistake. MY mistake.' she swallow tears.
    "I have killed them. I have killed them with foalish dreams. But after those sacrfices... I can't stop. I.. MUST succeed. Even if it will cost my very soul.'

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #201

"I have killed them. I have killed them with foalish dreams. But after those sacrfices... I can't stop. I.. MUST succeed. Even if it will cost my very soul.'
    Red sensed Prosperity's sadness and wrapped a hoof around her for a hug. "Hey, it isn't your fault. None of us could even guess what we were going to find out here. Like, yeah, it sucks that our friends died out here, but the three of us are still alive and we're going to make it. I'm with you. We won't stop. And it's not gonna cost you your soul. It's just going to take us some time."

Greeda and Doc attack the rats. The rats noticed them and managed to get out of the way. They hiss and bite back at them. Greeda gets bit in the leg for 1 point. Doc managed to roll away from their teeth.

They were fighting hilariously bad.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity award Red with a small smile.
    "Thank you.'
    And then like the single mother she is, she face hoofed.
    "Ugh. Doc, you two are worse then our girls at dish washing!"
    And with a sigh joined the fight.

She reach Doc and touch him. "Now get up. You see? They are smaller and quicker then you. Try to hit, not at where are they right now- try to see where they will by the time hit." She explaoned calmly.

"And you Greeda has this heavy armor! Use your mass and SLAM them!' She said with a teacher's tone.

-----

Casting Guidance on Doc
    (1d4)[4](4)

Bardic inspiration(?) On Greeda
    (1d6)[6](6)

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #203

Greeda and Doc exchange glances. Greeda tosses Doc the knife and dashes into one of the rats to slam into it. Doc takes the knife and lunges at the rat trying to bit him.

Spoiler
    Show
    G (1d20+9)[10]
    D (1d20+9)[13]

Greeda tripped and hit the rat, but didn't hurt it. The second rat jumped on Greeda, trying to but through the armor, but can't do it.

Doc has much more success! He stabs the rat on him and it falls over dead with a squeak.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-10-21 at 06:11 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

"I hope you are happy with your triumph.' Prosperity said with a dry tone, and out of sense of duty to any idiot she find, she come aid Greeda.
    "Filthy rotting rat! Learn your place and die!" She snapped at the rat, tired already of this goofy scene.

---

Vicouse Mockery
    (1d4)[1](1) and disavantage on next roll
    If failing against 13 dc

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #205

The rat Prosperity insulted squeaked in pain!

Greeda, now angry, stomped on the rat to crush its head. And Doc managed to stab the other remaining rat.
    (1d4+3)[7]
    (1d4-1)[3]
    Digo Dragon - Artist

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

"Fine. Now you can poison yourselves.' She say flalty.
    "Can you write for me how to treat it, Doc?'

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #207

"Fine. Now you can poison yourselves.' She say flalty.
    "Can you write for me how to treat it, Doc?'
    Greeda stares at the dead rats, then she looks at Prosperity. "You'll be hungry soon enough! ...grumble, thank you for your help."

Doc looks happier. He also seems surprised he succeeded. "I didn't know if I could do that or not. Guess I could! Um.. .I have nothing to write with, but we'll work out something I think?"

Red catches up. "They look... delicious? Blech."

Greeda stomps her hoof. "Come, lets pick up these rats. It will be dark soon!"

The sewer exited out of an old rusty pipe far enough from the goat building that they could escape without being seen. Greeda carried two of the rats without caring if their blood stained her fur. Doc carried the last one, feeling dirty and wanting a bath. The party walked along the beach for the first ten minutes, then turned inward through the trees for a few hours. Trash was spotted once in a while, but it wasn't too dirty here. It was like a forest, but the trees and plants looked sick, a little bit yellow on the leaves. The sunlight started to fade. Was it sunset? It was hard to tell, the sky was all clouds so you couldn't see the sun. It was at this point Greeda stopped.

"Okay, there's a small pony town on the mountainside coming up. It's called Firelight or something. They don't like non-ponies, so I'm going to need one of you to convince them to let us in.," Greeda says. She points to Prosperity. "You probably should do it. You seem to have the prettiest face."

Greeda takes them to the town. It looks like several wooden houses stacked on each other against the side of the mountain. There are metal shack buildings too, like Max's old camp (before it burned down). Colorful Hearthswarming Lights decorate the rusty metal and wooden walls that go all around the town, keeping it protected.

Greeda knocks on the big metal door. A little window opens and an old stallion peeks through. "What do you all want?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity were surprised to call pretty by Greeda.
    "Well, I am deacndent of Nobility...' and with a sigh accepted her roll as the speaker.

She really wished to play guitar for the fields.
    priorities.
    She was also very hungry. "Well, a shelter. And to set mmm... a shop here. We have a skilled Doctor among us.' she say clearly and flatly.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #209

She really wished to play guitar for the fields.
    priorities.
    She was also very hungry. "Well, a shelter. And to set mmm... a shop here. We have a skilled Doctor among us.' she say clearly and flatly.
    (1d20)[4]

The old stallion looked at Doc, then to Red, and finally he squinted his eyes on Greeda.

"That's a goat. We don't like goats here. How do I know to trust her in here?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity paused.
    Can they trust her? She did murdered their friends just a day ago.
    Gambles.
    So many gambles for the sake of the big vision.
    "I gurantee her behavior. If she misbehave, punish me twice as much" she say seriously.

Can she gurantee it?
    She want her children to not to be afraid of the Echidnians

------
    My previouse Avater