New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equesria: Seeds Of Healing(IC)

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Prosperity face hoofed, frusrated.
    'Just me, hurting somepony. The usual.' She trot upstairs
    Red thinks she understood, but stayed with Doc.

Upstairs was a long hallway and doors on both sides. Each door was painted a different color. At the far end of the hall, was a third bathroom. The blue door was left open a little bit, and the light was on. Prosperity could hear Greeda inside, humming to herself.

If Prospi peeks, she can see that Greeda filled a large pony-sized bucket with hot water that she heated using the room's lamp. Greeda doesn't get in, instead she uses a cloth to take some water and clean her face. The room has only two beds and a big rocking chair. Greeda sits on the rocking chair to wipe her legs clean.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity can't self loath in peace it seems...
    She take a deep breath.
    "You look cheerful.'she open a conversation

----

(Want Doc to talk with Red?)
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #243

Prosperity can't self loath in peace it seems...
    She take a deep breath.
    "You look cheerful.'she open a conversation
    Greeda is surprised that anyone showed up. She puts the cloth down and sits back. "What? Err, what do you... want? Are you gonna yell at me?"

(Want Doc to talk with Red?)
    ok

Doc wipes his empty bowl with a hoof and licks his hoof. "Did I do something wrong, Red? I feel like I'm everyone's punching bag."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

4. - Top - End - #244
    Titan in the Playground

"No.. why would I? I.. just wonder. You.. seems rather ok for somepony who were banished for being kind.'
    ----

Red usually doesn't like to say her opinion, but she pity both ponies involved.
    "No.. it's not like that. Prosperoty was crazy worried for you.' Red pause.
    'I... might explain more. But don't let her know, that I have talked to you about it.'

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #245

"No.. why would I? I.. just wonder. You.. seems rather ok for somepony who were banished for being kind.'
    Greeda looked away. "Yeah? Well I'm very good at hiding my feelings. My fath... the Architemplar says emotions make you weak. Ponies are too emotional. That's why us goats are destined to rule. We are stronger."

She picks up the cloth and washes her face, wiping her eyes. Was that a tear Prosperity saw? "I wasn't being kind earlier. If the guards caught you, you would all be put to death. That's a waste of good slaves and genetics. Especially my pet. Err, I mean, Doc. Doc is his name, right? He cause me a lot of trouble today."

----

Red usually doesn't like to say her opinion, but she pity both ponies involved.
    "No.. it's not like that. Prosperity was crazy worried for you.' Red pause.
    'I... might explain more. But don't let her know, that I have talked to you about it.'
    Doc looked up. He whispered, "I can keep a secret from Prosperity. Just don't know why she has to be so mean. As if I wasn't worried about her and you. Did you know I almost escaped on my own from the goat's castle? I almost did. I got to the gate. You know what happened?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity was confused about the terminology, but decided to listen.
    Emotions are weakness...
    Maybe? Her silly dream did caused this disaster...
    "Doc, is he like to be called." Shes smiled and aporached her.
    "His full name is Doctor Vardo Wagon. And yes..." she sughed with a bitter sweet smile.
    "His genes are amazing. Adorable." She giggle a bit
    ------

Mmmm... sharing Prospi's dark feelings can wait.
    "What happened?" She has asked with geniune curiosity

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #247

"Doc, is he like to be called." Shes smiled and approached her.
    "His full name is Doctor Vardo Wagon. And yes..." she sighed with a bitter sweet smile.
    "His genes are amazing. Adorable." She giggle a bit
    Greeda seems curious about the giggling. "Yeah, that's what I had said. It's the only reason I convinced the Archi-Templar to let me keep him. He's healthier than most stallions we find in the wasteland. And, yes, a bit adorable. Sarcastic. Smart. Doesn't let others bully him... except for you."

She was having trouble hiding her feelings. She thought about how she acted towards Doc. "Maybe... maybe I shouldn't call him my pet?"

----

Mmmm... sharing Prospi's dark feelings can wait.
    "What happened?" She has asked with geniune curiosity
    "Well, I lost a fight with a goat at the gates. I was beaten unconscious," Doc explained. "When I woke up, they interrogated me. Demanded to know where I was from. When I refused to talk, they beat me unconscious again. Then they forced me awake and did it again. After the second time I thought I was dead."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't bully him!' Prosperity called suspried and a bit hurt.
    'I simply outrank him!' She say with a defensive tone.
    Pause. 'Well... he does love games here and there, but as all stallions, and probably ponies, he want to feel apreciated. Being called pet.. is well.. insulting." Prosperity said.
    'Especialy in your context.' Pause.
    She shouldn't give Greeda tips about Doc, but she feel sort of responsibiloty.toward makimg Greeda a better goat.
    "He doesn't know it.. maybe you should explain it. If you feel akward to say it, I can help youm' she offer a hoof
    -----
    The concept of torture is always horrifying.
    But for ponies who literaly were sheltered for centuries, it grotosque, alien on lovercrwftin scale.
    'Wha-what? Why?' She ask angetly narrow her eyes.
    "I will slice the filthy goat from one bizzare eye to one cursed slitted hoof!"

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #249

"I don't bully him!' Prosperity called suspried and a bit hurt.
    'I simply outrank him!' She say with a defensive tone.
    Pause. 'Well... he does love games here and there, but as all stallions, and probably ponies, he want to feel appreciated. Being called pet.. is well.. insulting." Prosperity said.
    'Especially in your context.' Pause.
    She shouldn't give Greeda tips about Doc, but she feel sort of responsibility toward making Greeda a better goat.
    "He doesn't know it.. maybe you should explain it. If you feel akward to say it, I can help youm' she offer a hoof
    "But, if you outrank him, that means he has to do what you say, right?" Greeda asks. "That's how it works with my order. I was a high ranking soldier... but now, I'm not. Maybe... maybe you're right. I'll... stop calling him my pet."

Greeda looks at Prosperity's hoof, then gives her the wash cloth. "Here. I filled that wash tub with warm water so you can take a bath and wash your clothes. "

-----

The concept of torture is always horrifying.
    But for ponies who literally were sheltered for centuries, it grotesque, alien on lovercrwftin scale.
    'Wha-what? Why?' She ask angrily narrow her eyes.
    "I will slice the filthy goat from one bizarre eye to one cursed slitted hoof!"
    Doc groaned. He patted Red on the hoof to calm her down. "It's okay Red. I didn't see Greeda in the room. I think she was punished because I escaped. Maybe that's why she came with us... but I'm too tired to be mad right now, and Greeda seems to know how everything works around here."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

Oh. This was a bit akward. Maybe Echidnians didn't shook hooves?
    Well looking at objectivly, it is wierd for quardaple beings to shake hooves. Maybe this custom came from dragons? Anyway, it didn't seemed Greeda meant to insult her.
    "Thank you. It is very kind of you."
    She stare at the bucket confused.
    '....How do I get inside this bucket? Is there a shrinking spell or something?'
    For goat sake, where those spoiled ponies came from?!
    It might explain why they shined with health, compared to most ponies.
    But why would they leave this paradise that produced such specieponies?
    ------

Red Shield sigh. 'I am still keeping an eye on her."
    She also tired, but she can't let her guard down.
    She also feel need to difusse the tension a bit between the ponies she considwred to be her superiors.
    "Prosperity isn't well either. Everything that happened... she blame herself. I tried to tell her, it isn't her fault.. but she didn't listened. Not really." She pause akwardly.

She isn't a great talker, she preffer to listen to ponies, because Red Shield doesn't has the feel of what shpuld be said, and akward silences in middle of conversatio scare her, so she tried to end the akward conversation with something. Usualy this something lead to even more alwardnes.
    "So.... long socks. Huh?"

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #251

It was possible that goats don't know what hoof-shakes are. Maybe Prosperity can teach Greeda about those? Prosperity did hear Greeda almost call the Archi-Templar her 'father', but for some reason she can't say that. Was her father that distant from her?

Greeda sits up. "Something wrong with the water? I swear, it is clean enough for washing. Or is it not hot enough?"

-----

Doc sighs, remembering the good times. "Yeah, very long socks," he whispers to Red. "I worry that all this might be too much for Prosperity. She always had the best in the Stable; pampered, the best food... I understand this is all hard to get used to, but unless we fix that door... hey, Red? Do you think we could fix that door? If we did, we can get Prosperity home. We could go home."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

12. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground

"Wha-what? Not, that not it. I mean.. how will I fit inside the bucket?" Prosperity ask.
    Is she joking?
    If she do, she goat damn amazing at hiding it.
    ---
    Red look aside.
    'Well.. the question is.. SHOULD we?' She ask.
    'Do you want to give Echidnians or simply random raiders the chance to visit the stable?'

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #253

Greeda tilted her head. Then she understood. The goat covered her mouth with her hoof and giggled. She suddenly stopped and was confused. A giggle? No no no, she never laughed like that. It wasn't proper for a solder of Grogar's chosen ones to giggle.

Greeda cleared her throat. "Ahem, you uh... you do not sit in that. I apologise for not being clear. You just use the cloth with the water and wipe yourself off. They don't have tubs in these rooms. Here, let me show you."

She got up and walked over to the bucket. Greeda wet the cloth, squeezed out the extra water. She then wiped down Prosperity's back with the cloth, wiping off the dirt and sweat. The water was warm, but it's up to her if this felt weird or not.

Greeda didn't seem to mind doing this. She had washed her little brother when he was just a baby all the time.

-----

Doc looked a little sad, but he did not give up. "Hmm, that is true. Well, we could fix it so you and prospi get inside, then I... Could break it again..."

Doc knew it would trap him outside, buthe would sacrifice himself for his family."

"Otherwise...well what if we see about raising more of this money and build Prosperity a house with a shower and a garden?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity blushed, realizing how silly she sounded to Greeda. She let the goat wash her, even if she felt wierd. She did showered her children- but also she showered Doc, and he showered her, at better times.
    And Greeda wasn't a little filly.
    For ponies washing sometimes were considered something intimate.
    She still remember how as teen, colts became wierd when her mane turned wet.
    Prosperity smiled a little bit akwardly.
    "I feel like a silly filly. Thank you for not laughing TOO much." She couldn't help but to snicker.
    ----

Red Shield smiled, as if she listening to another romantic story read by the KING Swingle Hips.
    Doc was so adorable. She also felt a sting of envy, for something she never had.
    "Don't be silly Doc. If somepony stay behind it will be me. There is always another guard- skilled doctors and agriculture planners are rare. Also, no filly will miss me, so maybe the second option is better.'

She pause.
    "You still care a lot about her...' she half state half asking.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #255

"I feel like a silly filly. Thank you for not laughing TOO much." She couldn't help but to snicker.
    ----

She pause. "You still care a lot about her...' she half state half asking.
    "Well, don't worry about it," Greeda replied. "You did convince the gate guard to let me inside. Normally I have to sneak inside and... well last time I got kicked out for fighting a drunk. I'd be sleeping out under a tree if you weren't here so... Maybe we can help each other. You are a very persuasive pony."

Greeda finishes Prosperity's back and legs. It's almost like a spa. All that's missing is the cucumber and getting a massage.

-------

Doc nods, almost finding the statement funny. "Of course I still care about her. Maybe our marriage didn't work out, but I always think about her. And I care about you too. You were half the team that saved me. If you stayed behind, I'd miss you."

He yawns, very tired. "No one is going to be left behind. We will find a way to get back to our families in the Stable AND still rebuild the wasteland. Cone on, let's go get some sleep. We have to think of some plans tomorrow."

Doc gets up to go upstairs with Red.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity closed her eyes with pleasure.
    'Well, you look strong and know your way around. I think we can benefit from each other.' She agreed.
    "I am sure, that together, we can achieve much more, then we would have induvdialy.'

----

"Me? Really?' Shield was thankful for her red coat that hidde her blush
    She.. wasn't very popular mare. Esepcialy with mare guards like Mirror.
    ..."Ok Doc.' She nodded and watched his back.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #257

Prosperity closed her eyes with pleasure.
    'Well, you look strong and know your way around. I think we can benefit from each other.' She agreed.
    "I am sure, that together, we can achieve much more, then we would have individually.'
    "Yeah, mutual benefit..." Greeda repeated. She sounded a little unsure. "I don't know how things work where you come from, but around here, ponies and goats never get along. In fact, you're the nicest pony I ever met, and that includes my pet Doc. He's cute, but he was sarcastic. You? You have been treating me better than you do Doc. Why?"

Greeda wiped Prospi's face clean. "There, all done. Cleanest mare in the wasteland."

-----

"Me? Really?' Shield was thankful for her red coat that hidde her blush
    She.. wasn't very popular mare. Esepcialy with mare guards like Mirror.
    ..."Ok Doc.' She nodded and watched his back.
    "Yes you really," Doc said. He gave her a surprise hug. "You and Prospi were very brave to risk your lives to save me. I'm grateful for that, especially when you two are the only family I got out here. I don't know if I coult Greeda yet or not. Depends if she stops calling me her pet. Honestly, goats keep us as pets and fertilizer. This place is bonkers."

They went upstairs and Doc knocked on the blue door. "Anyone home?"
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-10-28 at 05:17 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

There were a quality of straightwardness iin Greeda. Prosperity apreciated it, even if it challenged her.
    "Well, being diplomatic is part of this. Friendship, is a great value, that were passed to us from our ancestors. I believe that only through mutual understanding, the land can prosper again- it reflect our behavior: we killed it with war and hatred. So I believe, we can heal it with peace and friendship. And... to me, you are symbolizing hope for such a future."
    She pause when she ask about Doc.
    'Well... maybe there is a certain tension between me and Doc.' She think if should she say, that they are divorced- but she think it might make things wierd for Greeda. Maybe. Who know how goats view relatiobships?
    It was clear, that Greeda were intrested in Doc. There were a selfish part inside of her, that still claimed Doc for herself, but if it can make Doc and even Greeda happy... she won't ship them exactly, but she will try and not make it harder then it is.
    "And Doc is usually is sarcastic when he is scared or angry. This how he defend himself.' She smile.
    'Thank you." She said when Greeda finished grooming her. "You can be surprisngly gentle.' Prosperity chuckled.
    At the knock on the door, and Doc's voice, she blush, and hurry to wipe herself.
    'Just a moment!"
    There weren't exactly great towels around, so her mane were still wet.
    But eh.
    Doc isn't a teen anymore. Right?
    Her chest fluff were also ruffled up right now, though she didn't noticed. She hanged her uniforms.
    "Sorry. Greeda just finished helping me, to get clean.'

Red Shield narrowed her eyes just a bit, making sure, Greeda is aware that she isn't trusting the goat.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #259

'Thank you." She said when Greeda finished grooming her. "You can be surprisngly gentle.' Prosperity chuckled.
    Greeda hoped Prosperity would keep that to herself. "Gentle" goats often get picked on and Greeda had to show her strength as one of the fiercest.

Doc isn't a teen anymore. Right? Her chest fluff were also ruffled up right now, though she didn't noticed. She hanged her uniforms.
    "Sorry. Greeda just finished helping me, to get clean.'

Red Shield narrowed her eyes just a bit, making sure, Greeda is aware that she isn't trusting the goat.
    Doc opened the door and took a step inside. He looked around to make sure there were no surprises. ....but he found Prosperity's chest fluff.

Major surprise.

Doc looked away, turning his head to the two beds. "Soooo, I guess there's a bucket for washing up. That's nice. Uh, Red you wanna wash up first? I'll uh, wait outside."

When Doc turned around to leave, Greeda tugged on his tail to stop him. "Hey, grow up. No need to make this seem like it's taboo. We're all adults here, right?"

"I was just being nice to Red. Give her some privacy..."

Greeda lifted her hoof, and very gently, bopped him on the nose. "Rule 1 in the wasteland: Don't be too nice. You will get picked on by bad ponies in the wasteland if you're too nice. Act tougher. Remember downstairs when you slapped my hoof away from petting you? Be more assertive like that." Greeda thought Doc was cute, but she didn't like stallions who were too soft. Maybe she could teach Doc to be assertive, tough, able to fight like a warrior. Like a... warrior doctor?

Hmm, Greeda would probably have to fight all the mares that will want Doc then. Challenge accepted.

Doc twitched his nose. "Uh, alright, then I'll just go sit over there by the beds. Maybe fluff up the pillows?"

"Sure," Greeda said. She sat back down on the big chair.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #260
    Titan in the Playground

Red Shield frowned.
    'I am in no rush to clean up" she said quitly, and sat in the corner.

Prosperity followed Doc's eyes and blushed.
    'Uh.' And tried to cover.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #261

Red Shield frowned.
    'I am in no rush to clean up" she said quitly, and sat in the corner.

Prosperity followed Doc's eyes and blushed.
    'Uh.' And tried to cover.
    Uh... Doc hesitated. 'Okay, be assertive, right? Just go wash up and then you can get to bed. Right.' Ahem.

Doc walked over to the bucket. He unzipped his Stable clothes and slowly undressed. His clothes were torn and stained in several places. Underneath, anyone watching saw the bruises and cuts he took while a prisoner. It was easier to tell he was beaten and tortured. Greeda looked over and she winced when she saw the injuries. She looked away, but she did not feel guilty. Torture was a normal thing goats did to important ponies for information. Greeda instead felt... a little proud of Doc for surviving the torture and not revealing anything. He really did have good genes.

The water was warm, but not very warm. Doc didn't mind though. He took the towel and scrubbed himself down; legs, chest, face, back. He wasn't a strong stallion, but he was agile--his muscles were slim and toned for balance and things like back flips and dodging. He flicked his tail at whoever might be watching.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity tried not to stare.
    Mostly because of the memories.
    She cringed at the scars.
    'Doc! What.. did they do to you?!'
    Red Shield focused on Greeda

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #263

'Doc! What.. did they do to you?!'
    Red Shield focused on Greeda
    Greeda, looked back at Red. "They tortured him. They wanted to know where he came from."

Doc interrupted. "And they didn't get one bit of info out of me!" He said proudly, even if he was tired. Doc then washed his clothes.

"He is correct," Greeda said. "He did not break. You two should be very proud of him. As for my role, I convinced them not to kill him. I was reprimanded harshly for his earlier escape, but they gave me one last chance. And then your two mares came inside somehow and freed him. That has never happened at our castle before."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity doesn't look proud. Only guilty.
    "For Celestia's sake... what have I done....' she face hoofed.

"....what will I tell the kids? That ther father was tortured because I couldn't lead us even a single day?"
    She take a deep breath, and bottle this demon again.

"...You really have proven yourself." She said flatly, and instead of the tearful hug she was about to give, she gave a salute.
    Red Shield raised an eyebrow at that.
    "This is amazing Doc! Maybe they have picked yyou the wrong job!"

Prosperity walked away, and prepared herself to sleep on the side of one of the beds.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #265

Prosperity doesn't look proud. Only guilty.
    "For Celestia's sake... what have I done....' she face hoofed.

"....what will I tell the kids? That ther father was tortured because I couldn't lead us even a single day?"
    She take a deep breath, and bottle this demon again.
    Greeda didn't understand the first part, but the second part was interesting. Doc is a father? Already he passed on his genes to offspring?

"...You really have proven yourself." She said flatly, and instead of the tearful hug she was about to give, she gave a salute.
    Red Shield raised an eyebrow at that.
    "This is amazing Doc! Maybe they have picked yyou the wrong job!"

Prosperity walked away, and prepared herself to sleep on the side of one of the beds.
    Doc was confused. Why did Prospi give him a salute? That wasn't like her at all. He was hoping for a hug, something to know that she didn't mean to keep yelling at him all this time. Doc was a little sad about that. He at least felt Red was being supportive. "Thanks, though I have the right job already. Going to get some sleep and see what we can accomplish tomorrow."

Would Prosperity allow Doc to sleep on the other half of her bed? He attempted this, laying down to sleep.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

26. - Top - End - #266
    Titan in the Playground

Prospi actually laid on the floor, not wanting to take away the bed from anypony or goat.

Red Shield decide to wait and see Greeda going to sleep

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #267

Prospi actually laid on the floor, not wanting to take away the bed from anypony or goat.

Red Shield decide to wait and see Greeda going to sleep
    Doc looked down at Prosperity on the floor. "Prospi, there is plenty of bed space for everyone. Take half of one of the beds."

Greeda thinks Prosperity is super mad at Doc for something, so Greeda goes and takes the other half of the bed Doc is sitting on. She curls up and closes her eyes.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity get up, and try to get to bed- but she is too slow.
    She fold her ears and go to the second bed sighing.
    Red Shield narrow eyes, staring at Greeda intensly.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #269

Doc looks at Greeda, then to Prosperity. Then to Red. Alright, he was getting real tired of the drama over the beds.

He got up and went to the other bed. Doc shoved against it and with all his earthpony power he pushed that bed together with the other one.

Greeda looked up, but did not want to say anything. She went back to sleep.

"There. One bed with four corners. Everyone sleeps together," he said, tired. Doc hurt himself pushing the bed when he was already injured, but he tried to hide the pain. He laid down on a corner and tried to sleep.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

Prosperity wanted to scold Doc for stressing his body this much. But she felt she is to blame for this as well.
    She promised herself, she won't let herself self pity again.
    Only going forward. Wether she has hurt others.. it matters of Past Prosperity.
    If she let herself grief her own actions it will hurt others even further.
    She laid next to him, understanding that despite her urge to punish herself a bit and sleep on the floor, it will be disresrespectful to Doc.
    "...I am sorry, Doc.' She wishper. "You won't hear me whine again" and closed her eyes.
    Red Shield hurried and laid between Greeda to Prosperity, somehow finding herself in the middle. She didn't took off her armor, and glared at Greeda long time, before she allowed herself to sleep.

-------
    (Timeskip to morning? I have a plan for an 'episode"/adventure

------
    My previouse Avater