New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Questionable Content XV: I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS! I Told You This Thread Was Weird

Huh. Have to wonder what's going on between her legs, because I'm pretty sure one of the many complaints she had about her body was that it didn't have the parts for that.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Halfling in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Questionable Content XV: I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS! I Told You This Thread Was Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Shogo View Post
    Huh. Have to wonder what's going on between her legs, because I'm pretty sure one of the many complaints she had about her body was that it didn't have the parts for that.
    Pedipalps.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hackman View Post
    Pedipalps.
    I had to google that, and the first thing I saw was a Spider and was "Wtf"

4. - Top - End - #754

Griffon

It's always nice to learn a new word, but this is possibly among the most monstrous of contexts to learn that particular word.

I tip my hat to you, Hackman. Pintsize would be proud.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shogo View Post
    The term, I believe, is "intercrural intercourse".
    i am going to make it through this year
    if it kills me
    i am going to make it though this year
    if it kills me

6. - Top - End - #756
    Titan in the Playground

...I really hope this doesn't result in May getting fired.

Because, well, this is QC, so I can easily see it going that way. I just hope it doesn't.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

7. - Top - End - #757
    Ettin in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki Akuma View Post
    ...I really hope this doesn't result in May getting firedpregnant.

Because, well, this is QC, so I can easily see it going that way. I just hope it doesn't.
    What you said is more likely, but this popped into my head and for some reason my brain finds endlessly amusing.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Willie the Duck View Post
    What you said is more likely, but this popped into my head and for some reason my brain finds endlessly amusing.
    I guess we're witnessing the birth of the Borg. Contraception is futile

9. - Top - End - #759

An arc about Sven becoming pregnant would be hilarious

10. - Top - End - #760

Griffon

Or catching some terrible AI STD. Like rust.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Or catching some terrible AI STD. Like rust.
    Gangrene? Named mostly for the aflicted member's colour.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Sun View Post
    Sven and May might be a dumpster fire of a ship, but they honestly feel more real to me than most of the other relationships in the comic.

Weird, that.
    It feels a little like he decided, "well we have to ship the robots off, too...ah-hah!" He's already started on it with Winslow, after all.
    Cookie Count: One

Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Spoiler: True Facts
    Show

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by JBPuffin View Post
    It feels a little like he decided, "well we have to ship the robots off, too...ah-hah!" He's already started on it with Winslow, after all.
    Well, the only people who are unattached at this point ARE the robots...and Hannelore.

I suppose there's still technically the unresolved Brun/Clinton/Eliot love triangle, but I think the allosaurus got them.

Next week in QC - can Allie the Allosaurus win Hannelore's love?

14. - Top - End - #764
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    Next week in QC - can Allie the Allosaurus win Hannelore's love?
    Not sure about love, but she can surely reach Hannelore's heart one way or the other. She should have enough experience by now.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

15. - Top - End - #765

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Or catching some terrible AI STD.
    Next time, Sven finds out that he can't get it on because of ransomware.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien, 1955
    I thought Tom Bombadil dreadful — but worse still was the announcer's preliminary remarks that Goldberry was his daughter (!), and that Willowman was an ally of Mordor (!!).

16. - Top - End - #766
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyadan View Post
    Next time, Sven finds out that he can't get it on because of ransomware.
    The way things are going, he might end up in one of those very specific instructional videos for paramedics. Not that I deny Sven and May their fun or anything.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    The way things are going, he might end up in one of those very specific instructional videos for paramedics. Not that I deny Sven and May their fun or anything.
    I would, since this really isn't the time or place for this.

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, she's... doing this while on shift. She didn't even lock the front door like she really should have if she's the only person working and is 'on break'.

Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

19. - Top - End - #769
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I feel she might actually end up getting fired, not because "sex at the workplace" but because the teens got back in and clear out the beer fridge or something like that.

Or Sven's **** gets stuck, and they gotta call the EMTs who don't know how to handle "penis got stuck in robot's leg socket" so they call the local robot shop... hilarity ensues when Faye and Bubbles show up then.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Purple-haired teen
    ...so do I shoplift all of the things, or do I get the hell out of here and let those two lunatics sort out their own mess?
    Decisions...

21. - Top - End - #771

I really liked that comic. The first three panels, especially. Don't know why.

I guess I like seeing May vulnerable, with someone who acknowledge and supports her during that vulnerability.

And May.. letting herself be vulnerable?

22. - Top - End - #772

Griffon

I like Sven's dialogue in the last panel. It made me smirk because of the ambiguity - knowing him from previous comics, it's just as likely that he is being sarcastic, or that he's being genuinely petulant.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Titan in the Playground

I really like May's expression in the second panel. I am unsure why. It just... speaks to me.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

25. - Top - End - #775
    Ettin in the Playground

Chimera

Strange, it showed up normally for me last night around when they normally go up, but now it is off the main page. Weird.

Anyways, a fine strip. Nothing special. Guy known for one thing can't escape that reputation and his protestations do not work since what he really was up to was ridiculous and improbable.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I bet in two strips May storms in all pissed "Bah there you bang one guy and corrode his hair off and then pity **** him in the break room later, and then you get fired for it, can you believe it!? Now I need some of that happy tea you guys do" - Dora: *breaks*

27. - Top - End - #777

"Sven writes horrible but lucrative song" is probably one of my favourite gag of the comic. I love reading his song names.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
    "Sven writes horrible but lucrative song" is probably one of my favourite gag of the comic. I love reading his song names.
    I miss these sorts of gags in QC.
    It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

The Worldbuilding Forum -- where realities are born.

29. - Top - End - #779
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
    I have a feeling that Jeff dislikes the genre of Country as a whole to be honest.

That said, "Did my wife left me or is she wearing realtree" sounds like it could be legitimately good and funny for a self-aware but affectionate parody of the genre. Even could be Jack Black for country if he had any passion for it... :P
    My avatar used to be a W.S.D. (Weapon of Sanity Destruction)
    "I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."
    Quote Originally Posted by tomaO2 View Post
    After reading the Dominic Deagen forum threads, can you really accuse me of bashing? Read it again. That is the kind of thing that is pure venom. They don't even take it seriously anymore. It's just done for fun.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm still of the mind that "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" was meant to be a parody. If only because Sir Mix-A-Lot would likely remain coiled at the sight of any of the girls in the music video.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.