Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: A Tea Party for the Post-Apocalypse - Interlude: Cloudbreak OOC #2

Post should be coming tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    See, now I want to know exactly where Scrapscallion learned about what kinds of knots make for sexy bondage. I wouldn't think the Bunker has enough non-repressed ponies to have a secret dungeon somewhere.
    Look.

You wander the Wasteland long enough, you learn some things. Like where all the best secret dungeons are.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground

Post will be up tomorrow - sorry for the slowness lately all.

3. - Top - End - #123

Back from my trip, taking a day to recover. Posts'll probably be trickling in around Wednesday.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Colossus in the Playground

Will post tomorrow!
    If the sun won't rise on our horizon
    We'll march on to spite the skies.

5. - Top - End - #125

Let the record show there was a signficant chance I would've rolled a (in-character, unintentional) Seduce roll on the Pegasus right there. Where things are going, I'm not sure if it'd be right for where Scraps is right now. But I reserve the right to change my mind in a later post.

Also, I figure with respect to the actual jailbreak mission, breaking everybody out is likely to be on the same level as sneaking into the facility in the first place. Scraps has a million action hero tricks for situations like this, and he can probably swing one on a good AUF roll.

EDIT: Oops! Completely forgot the Moment of Intimacy roll. Will take care of that momentarily.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2019-10-23 at 06:03 PM.

6. - Top - End - #126

Before I forget: Balmas, Scraps definitely didn't think to warn Glimglam before all that went down. Your call on how much of that she was privy to.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey all. Sorry for delay. But you can guess the reason again - work.

I honestly don't know when I'll next be able to do the posts and new thread. Couple of times I've tried but am just too tired to muster the words in the little time I've got

I hope it'll be sopn. But things are just crazy unpredictable with workload. And I'm exhausted.

8. - Top - End - #128

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Hey all. Sorry for delay. But you can guess the reason again - work.

I honestly don't know when I'll next be able to do the posts and new thread. Couple of times I've tried but am just too tired to muster the words in the little time I've got

I hope it'll be sopn. But things are just crazy unpredictable with workload. And I'm exhausted.
    As someone who is currently on the verge of exhaustion-releated sickness, absolutely take the time you need for yourself. Trying to jam in extra work when you don't have the capacity for said extra work just makes everything worse. Especially when you need that time to rest and recuperate. I'm invested in this game, and I'm going to be invested in this game whether there's a post in one week or one month.

9. - Top - End - #129

Don't strain yourself! This game is for fun, it's not a bonus job

10. - Top - End - #130

Exactly. The game can wait, your health cannot.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    As someone who is currently on the verge of exhaustion-releated sickness, absolutely take the time you need for yourself. Trying to jam in extra work when you don't have the capacity for said extra work just makes everything worse. Especially when you need that time to rest and recuperate. I'm invested in this game, and I'm going to be invested in this game whether there's a post in one week or one month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Don't strain yourself! This game is for fun, it's not a bonus job
    Exactly. The game can wait, your health cannot.
    Thanks everyone. It's been rough for the last couple of weeks. Busy period won't end till December, but I'll see about trying to get posts up when available.

Edit: Dangit, had to go do some family stuff and next thing I know it's 10pm.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

Edit: Dangit, had to go do some family stuff and next thing I know it's 10pm.
    I know this feeling. I'm barely keeping my head above the surface either at the moment, hence the silence. Take the time you need. :)
    "For love is no part of the dreamworld. Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel."
    ~ Neil Gaiman

"Just because I'm sorry doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it at the time."
    ~ Snow Patrol

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanks all again for the patience and well wishes.

I can't say I'm through the woods yet - but I left work "early" today just because I needed the rest. Used the time well and I've got a new thread up here, and fresh posts for y'all. I'll keep trying for posting opportunities when I can, but can't promise the next one will be soon.

Just know that I'm still here

14. - Top - End - #134

Glad to hear you got some rest in! Let us know if we can do anything to make your life more fun!

15. - Top - End - #135

I second the emotion. Take those rests when you can, and we'll see you when we see you!

(Great question to Scraps, by the way. I'm having to really think hard on what sentimental thing a career runaway like Scraps would keep on his person at a time like this.)

16. - Top - End - #136

The dice have revealed the way, in all their infinite wisdom.

(To be clear, my aim here is less "I want to jeopardize the mission with smooches right now" and more "I want to set up a future moment between these two, and this seemed like a good point to ensure it would happen.")

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm aliiiiiiive kinda.

On Friday, I finally delivered the massive project that's been consuming my life for the last two months. It's probably going to take me a week or so to get my day job and life back in order (as well as to just rest up a bit), but things should begin easing from here through to Christmas.

Just wanted to give a heads up that normal posting should be able to resume shortly. How has everyone else been tracking lately?

18. - Top - End - #138

I'm aliiiiiiive kinda.

On Friday, I finally delivered the massive project that's been consuming my life for the last two months. It's probably going to take me a week or so to get my day job and life back in order (as well as to just rest up a bit), but things should begin easing from here through to Christmas.

Just wanted to give a heads up that normal posting should be able to resume shortly. How has everyone else been tracking lately?
    Glad to have you back!

I'm doing good! Finally cohered after a very quiet week.

19. - Top - End - #139

I'm aliiiiiiive kinda.

Welcome back!

It's been a rough couple of weeks on my end, so I've kinda appreciated the break too. Things should hopefully be calming down here soon too.

20. - Top - End - #140

Good to have you back!

Truth be told, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I just started a new job three weeks ago, and I'm still getting the hang of things. Doesn't help that it's physically strenous labor that eats up 9-11 hours of my day, depending on how fast we are during the day.
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm aliiiiiiive kinda.

Hey! Glad to hear things are beginning to settle a bit for you.

I've been busy with being ill mostly and subsequently falling behind on my December To Do list, but it seems to be getting better so yay.
    "For love is no part of the dreamworld. Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel."
    ~ Neil Gaiman

~ Snow Patrol

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Glad to have you back!

I'm doing good! Finally cohered after a very quiet week.
    Yay! Good to be back too

I'm totally happy not to ever go through my last two months ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Welcome back!

It's been a rough couple of weeks on my end, so I've kinda appreciated the break too. Things should hopefully be calming down here soon too.
    Yay! I'm definitely familiar with the need to balance posting with just not getting totally swamped.

Good to have you back!

Truth be told, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I just started a new job three weeks ago, and I'm still getting the hang of things. Doesn't help that it's physically strenous labor that eats up 9-11 hours of my day, depending on how fast we are during the day.
    Oooch, that sounds pretty rough - particularly the physical exhaustion. I'm lucky my one is a desk job kinda >.>

Let me know how you're tracking for a restart.

Quote Originally Posted by Elanorin View Post
    Hey! Glad to hear things are beginning to settle a bit for you.

I've been busy with being ill mostly and subsequently falling behind on my December To Do list, but it seems to be getting better so yay.
    Hope you're feeling better soon - end of year is not the time to be sick, except from eating too much

All in all, things are sort of settling (albeit a bit slower than I'd hoped). I'm hoping to pick this back up this side of Christmas, but that's subject to you guys. Want to start again sooner/later? Shall we set a date to re-commence?

23. - Top - End - #143

Hope you're feeling better soon - end of year is not the time to be sick, except from eating too much

All in all, things are sort of settling (albeit a bit slower than I'd hoped). I'm hoping to pick this back up this side of Christmas, but that's subject to you guys. Want to start again sooner/later? Shall we set a date to re-commence?
    Good to go when you are!

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground

The echoing silence suggests the others might need a moment

Faaaaaa- I can't wait for the 20th when we shut down

25. - Top - End - #145

Oooch, that sounds pretty rough - particularly the physical exhaustion. I'm lucky my one is a desk job kinda >.>

Let me know how you're tracking for a restart.
    Feeling up to it! Things are actually calming down a bit at the mechanic's shop. And by that, I mean that the pace hasn't slowed down at all, but the three people who all signed on at the same time are finally starting to get a handle on things and so we're able to keep up slightly better.

With that said, I still had a thirteen hour day on Monday, and the assistant manager says that won't be uncommon once the snow hits. Not gonna lie, I'm kind of dreading that.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2019-12-13 at 12:55 AM.

26. - Top - End - #146

AUGH JEEZE

Sorry! I'm good to go. I meant to post ages ago, but it kept falling out of my head.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

Hi! Sorry I've been pretty slammed with seasonal commitments and fell behind on posting.
    I'm happy to resume but will be on slow setting until the new year (2nd week of January to be realistic) but then Milliway is on her lonesome at the moment anyway so at least I won't be holding anypony up.
    ~ Neil Gaiman

~ Snow Patrol

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

Ok, great - well things will be slow in the initial phase if for no other reason than Christmas means I'll be tied up with family stuff.

I'll aim to get a fresh suite of posts up this weekend. Unfortunately, work has decided it has a lot that it needs to get done by this Friday.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey guys. Sorry for the false start here. Combo of family stuff over Christmas and the Wi-Fi access I expected to have not working. (Currently hotspotting off a relatives phone)

We're travelling to a new location in a couple days. Hopefully that will have better Wi-Fi access and I'll be able to get something up.

Apologies! Not dead yet!

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ettin in the Playground

Happy New Year folks!

Happy new posts are up too. Sorry for the holdups!

Let's ease back into regular posting in the coming weeks - and aim to get back to a regular rhythm by 2nd week Jan (depending on Elanorin's availability).

That said, I'll respond to any posts as soon as able.

Hope you're enjoying the holidays!