New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lady Arachne's Summer Garden Masque - all visitors welcome!

[Dragon and Dove]

Tanin nods.

"You need a quick wit and a clear head when money is involved, that much is well-known. It sounds like you were able to bounce back afterwards, however."

[Elephants and Goblin]

"I'm feeling smaller than usual right now," Iknika quips. "I'm glad to see getting yourself a loxodon shape worked, though. A masquerade ball's as good a time to show it off as any."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    [In search of a quieter place]

Awen gives an entirely different answer than she did to the last people, entirely neglecting to mention the fresh air or the dust, andd definitely doesn't mention the broken ribs. "Because I like the atmosphere," she responds. "I think my eyes were starting to get strained because of all the dim lighting."

Fun fact: this witch can actually see perfectly fine in the dark.

"Besides, I needed a change in scenery."

Oh suspiciouse. Good for her Fade doesn't know that she tells differetn stories. Otherwise he might change the scenery to a room with just a chair and a to bright light in the face. Fade has also a perfect view in the dark. He comes from a world with 99% darkness so his kind got more problems when there is to much light.

"I see, then you should head back and into a grove. One of them seems to be still empty. Just take one of the seats in the back. People won't bother you unless they pass the other chairs. You also got a good view over the people." and he can keep an eye on her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    [At the Finger-Friendly Food]

Has Mia considered 'getting more robot legs'? Then she could at least be a quadruped. Or introducing herself? Then she could be 'Mia'.

"It is completely the case."
    Moschu says.
    "Only a little. We don't have - or need - any farms. But we buy metals and magic works with silks and the things we harvest."

More Robot legs? Thats blasphemy! The readings of the church forbid extra limbs. You are only allowed to have replacements. A measure to prevent an overuse of it. And introducing yourself? That would be a bit to strange on a basll where people wear masks, right?

"I assume you produce the silk yourself?" Mia says. "Does it have any special abilities? I was looking for a new robe, Ms...."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

Elephants and Goblin

Isaac nods.
    ”Well you look good, Natalie. And I’m always happy to give you a boost if you want, Iknika. Isaac is entirely serious. He sees nothing at all wrong with carrying his date on his shoulder or something to that effect. What’s the point of being a huge elephant person when you don’t get to do that?

Talking with Anri

Anri seems entirely unsurprised by this statement.
    ”Relax. That just makes you like almost everyone else.” Anri hasn’t exactly expected to just run into people with that kind of magic anyway.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

4. - Top - End - #244

Yes, it is suspicious.

She also doesn't feel like talking about her injuries to random people she runs in to.

"O-okay," she says, nodding. "I'll do that."

Awen starts to walk back, in order to find the empty grove he mentioned. "Do you know where it is? All the ones I've found had a lot of people in it."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Orc in the Playground

Elephants and Goblin

"I'm feeling a little clumsier than usual, and the ceiling looks awfully close." Iknika also looks a lot shorter, but Natalie doesn't mention that. "I think a masquerade ball's the best time to show it off, because everyone here- well, except you two- doesn't know who I am, or that I'm not always a loxodon. Although I don't think I've actually seen many about." Isaac, and his grandmother, and a few others in Inside, usually at a distance, but... Not many, when compared to the elves, humans, dwarfs and so on.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

[Elephants and Goblin]

"I think I'll take you up on that," Iknika says, perhaps surprisingly. "So I don't need to crane my neck up to look at you."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Dragon and Dove]

Tanin nods.

"You need a quick wit and a clear head when money is involved, that much is well-known. It sounds like you were able to bounce back afterwards, however."
    [Dragon and Dove]

"Yes, well. Once you know how to manipulate the markets in your favor, things become much easier. But you know what they say," Xunafae leans in once more to quietly whisper to him. "High risk, high reward."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #248

[Dena and Company]

Dena glances at the elephant 'young man' for a moment. Several questions being raised all at once. First, how exactly did Electra know this young elephant man? Considering how she knew Tina and Faayyad one couldn't help but to wonder. Especially as she couldn't even tell how 'young' this man was.

Secondly, how did the elephant man and what she believed to be one of the boss's relatives know one another? Should she tell Dipsnig about this? Did goblins have any ideas of improper conduct? Since if they were dating she didn't really have Tina's imagination or abilities to understand how they were circumventing the connective issues they might be facing.

Thirdly, who was the second elephant person of the group? One of them was dressed in traditional feminine clothing, but considering the nexus she was't sure how many assumptions she could make regarding which one of them who was the 'young man'.

She was probably overthinking this though. Surely they were all just platonic friends and the man was the elephant in masculine clothing. It was the most simple answer and thus the most likely one.
    Dena leans over to Tina. "Eh, that little goblin gal with him is the boss's relative I think. We should probably keep an eye on her anyway so she don't get close to anything dangerous either way. Besides, how hard could it be?" Electra is met with a smile. "Sure, though don't you think we should find something a bit more interesting about him?"

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground

[Elephants and Goblin]

Isaac nods.
    ”Yeah, we’re pretty rare. But just wait; we’re also more nimble than you think. Just got to get used to how you move in a bigger form.”

He looks down at Iknika and squats.
    ”And as for you, up you go.” Isaac deftly places the goblin on his shoulder and stands up, his date securely seated.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    More Robot legs? Thats blasphemy! The readings of the church forbid extra limbs. You are only allowed to have replacements. A measure to prevent an overuse of it. And introducing yourself? That would be a bit to strange on a basll where people wear masks, right?

"I assume you produce the silk yourself?" Mia says. "Does it have any special abilities? I was looking for a new robe, Ms...."
    Maybe look into a new religion that's more leg-friendly.

Moschu bobs in agreement.
    "Well, yes. And we also get plain silk fro the quiet spiders, but ours has some useful properties with luck and cleaning and thinking. And how it sparkles."
    The giant spider skitters to the side a step.
    "Aren't we going in disguise here? You can call me 'Princess', I guess. Are you asking me to make a robe for you?"
    She sounds amused by that. "Or do you simply want fabric advice?"

Anchored Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    "That there might be, but I can't say I have a pressing desire to speak to any of them, good or bad. Just in case they change their mind." Although she's also only had one proper experience with Fae Lords, her eye-wings are from a hyper-reality that conflicts constantly with a region of imagination and dream, where fae of various types and powers live. As such, her wings encourage her distaste quite a lot.
    "Well, I can't blame you." Anchor says. There are plenty of groups she no longer trusts an inch, even if the Fae isn't one of them. Indeed, at the autumn ball they came across quite well to her. Which just makes it more disappointing when they go around taking peoples' fingers, really.

The shadows of the two get more and more out-of-step, they probably seem to be dancing a completely different dance by now.

"You mentioned you can change shape? How is that?" Talking about flying is less of a giveaway now that Jack has wings all the time.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

11. - Top - End - #251
    Orc in the Playground

Elephants and Goblin

"Oh, I don't doubt it. But this isn't really the best place to practice dancing, since I'm still getting accustomed to moving this much of me around." She'd probably overbalance and fall over, or step on somebody's foot. And if she did either of those things, she'd probably break something- and not herself, either.

Jacked Anchor

"Oh, yes. I'm not human, even before I had the wings. I can turn into a jackdaw, or stop part way through the change so I just have feathers or a more bird-like form, a beak or something. It's an inherent ability; I was born with it, like everyone born to a native of the Clattering." Her children will be like her, too, but if she were a boy they wouldn't. "I'm never all the way jackdaw, just like I'm never all the way human, despite what I may look like. My bones are hollow, my hair doesn't grow longer than this, and there's probably other differences. I can't change the wings, though they get smaller when I do. And... And what's our shadows doing? They're doing the wrong dance." The eyes in her wings noticed it, and she glanced with her head-eyes to confirm it.

12. - Top - End - #252

Default [Jacked Shadows]

"That's amazing!" Anchor says, imagining Jack as more of a bird. "Do the extra wings help? I mean, it seems like they might get in the way." She's wondering a lot of things, actually, but doesn't want to bother Jack with too many questions.
    At the question, she looks over at their shadows and misses a step in their own dance, probably bumping into Jack. Hopefully nothing worse than that.
    "Oh, sorry, sorry. They're dancing their own dance, it looks like. Didn't want us to have all the fun."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #253
    Orc in the Playground

Anchored Shadows

"Well, I can still fly just fine. I don't really think about it, that's the best way to fly. Birds know how to fly without having to worry about learning how to flap their wings, and now I've got four wings, that way still works." A bit like walking, really. Jack will try to steady Anchor after the bump, since she distracted her and doesn't want Anchor to fall. "Well, I suppose that's fair enough." Jack's quite happy with that answer, even if it didn't really answer the 'how are they doing that' aspect. It might be part of the party, or part of Anchor. Or even something she's picked up recently and hadn't yet noticed.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

[Elephants and Goblin]

Iknika makes herself comfortable on Isaac's shoulder.

"I'm so lucky to be dating someone who can grow big and carry me every now and then," she says. "And yeah, I guess GLoG would be a better place to practice moving as a loxodon."

15. - Top - End - #255

NinjaGuy

[Dena and Company]

Electra raises an eyebrow behind her mask. She wasn't expecting any of Dipsnig's relatives to show up tonight, much less one so young. Well, good for Isaac.

"I'm not sure, but I wasn't told to exclude anyone under a certain age, so, it's up to Lady Arachne, I guess," she says to Tina with a shrug, before giving Dena a smile. "But no, that's all I want to know. He's a good kid, just haven't seen him in awhile, and am curious how he's doing." She could elaborate on how she knows him, but she's not acting like she does around Tina or Fayyaad, so it's probably safe for Dena to assume that the relationship is a platonic one.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

16. - Top - End - #256

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post

Yes, it is suspicious.

She also doesn't feel like talking about her injuries to random people she runs in to.

"O-okay," she says, nodding. "I'll do that."

Awen starts to walk back, in order to find the empty grove he mentioned. "Do you know where it is? All the ones I've found had a lot of people in it."

Fade follows right along.
    "It's in on of the corners. you will immediatly see it as their are more tables then anywhere else. Some spare tables."
    he will lead her to a currently empty grove where you can barly walk due to the many chairs, but somehow a path is already free like it was prepared. In fact Fade let his shadow make that when they walked in.

"Will that be okay for your purpose?"

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post

Maybe look into a new religion that's more leg-friendly.

Moschu bobs in agreement.
    "Well, yes. And we also get plain silk fro the quiet spiders, but ours has some useful properties with luck and cleaning and thinking. And how it sparkles."
    The giant spider skitters to the side a step.
    "Aren't we going in disguise here? You can call me 'Princess', I guess. Are you asking me to make a robe for you?"
    She sounds amused by that. "Or do you simply want fabric advice?"

Say that loud and Mia migth start a holy war against Moschu XD

Mia smiles at the sparkling comment. How often is that used in advertise? To much to count .
    "Yes this is a mask ball after all, but we need to call ourself. 'That lady' or 'that spider' won't do in the long term." she jiggles. "Guess I'm 'Priestress' for you then."

To her questions. "I don't know how skillfull you are to make such an request. I didn't even know you were doing it. So my question is more about the fabric himself for now."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

17. - Top - End - #257
    Halfling in the Playground

[Dena and Company]

"Yeah! We could find out if they're dating. Wouldn't your boss wanna know?" Fettina suggests with a wicked glint in her eye. "Young and in love. It's so sweet! Let's go embarrass them, Dena."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

18. - Top - End - #258

[Dena and Company]

Dena very much preferred Tina's version before Electra's, which was likely why she was hanging out with the former much more. Talking with some 'good kid' about his academic accomplishments at a party sounded like it would require a lot more alcohol than she had on hand right now.

"'kay." Dena returns the smile. "We'll see what we can do." Then she starts moving towards Isaac and company while leaning towards Tina. "So, you wanna do the talk or should I? Should mention that I'm not 100 % the goblin gal there is related to the boss."

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

[Elephants and Goblin]

Isaac snickers.
    "Well, be happy I sent Gramma to you and not the Grandmaster, or you'd have a lot more of you to be moving around. Poor guy." The Grandmaster was huge before his death, and despite being a ghost that can look like whatever he wants, he usually takes the appearance of how he really looked simply out of honesty.
    "And I'm glad I wore a costume with a little padding on my shoulders for you." He says with a laugh as he unconsciously scratches at his ear next to Iknika with his nose.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Orc in the Playground

Elephants and Goblin

When she sees Isaac use his trunk to scratch his ear, Natalie tries to copy the movement. She's not yet very good at associating her nose with another manipulating limb. "I don't think I met him when I was there. I... Did dream it, though, so that might have something to do with it. Dreams tend to fade over time, I've found." Earl can't remember them meeting, but has a sinking suspicion he may have showed up in the scene.

21. - Top - End - #261

Awen walks into the empty chair-filled grove that looks like it's already prepared just to reach the back.
    Wow, that's not suspicious at all.

The suspicious witch starts to find Fade suspicious. He followed her, and then is leading her into an empty area that he prepared ahead of time with lots of chairs and tables littered around to make it harder to get out.
    She eyes him, and then takes a step diagonally to the side to get more space between them. And she slows down slightly, to get a little more space between them.

"Okay, thanks," she says. "That'll work perfectly fine.."

She starts to cautiously walk down the prepared path, keeping an eye out just in case this guy makes any sudden movements or tries anything funny. Book in one hand, and...is that the glint of a dagger in her other hand?!? Awen seems to be hiding something metallic in her free hand.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    The Mercenary

Cantata shakes her head, reluctantly raising her hand to decline the proffered glass before pointing to her eye and ear, then bringing the hand closer and splaying it open - an attempt to apologize by stating that she had to keep her eyes and ears open. The favor for a friend's friend earns a ready nod.
    Arthes shrugs, as if it's no concern of hers whether Cantata takes the drink or not. Well it will be here waiting for you once the... job is done. Celebration for a successful hunt. She delicately sets it down on a table before sipping from her own. Just make it interesting for me, hm? This party's been frightfully dull otherwise. And while there's nothing to suggest it in her words or tone of voice, Cantata might feel that Arthes wants to see some blood.

Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    Fae Lady

Sekhmet quietly rolls her eyes at Gruffydd's feigned obeisance. Even she can tell he's far less than sincere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    ['Fae' Lady]

Maph replies to the aelf's totally insincere compliment with a sputtery noise.

"Pfft. Modern? Hardly. I'm old as sand. I've been playing this role seems like forever, but HEY! I really enjoy it! So why shake up a good thing if I'm not bored with it yet?" the pooka replies with a wide, cheshire grin. "Oh! And speaking of shaking, when's that dancing going to happen?"

Preemptively, he begins waggling his hips and swaying his long tail back and forth like a playful cat.

And in that swaying he almost, but not quite, bumps into Sekhmet.

"Midnight Magpie or whatever it was? C'mon! Get movin' you'll have more fun that way."
    Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    "Fae" Lady

Sekhmet starts as the pooka gets close to her. "I never said I would dance." Still, she's doing it now, not very well. It's not the sort of dancing she's accustomed to, the little practice she's had is more suited to a formal ballroom.
    "Fae" Lady

I'm hurt that you'd steal my partner from me like this, Your Majesty, but I suppose all's fair. Gruffydd says, magnanimous in losing his dancing partner (except Maphtey will be able to tell, of course, that he's fuming inside). Allow me. He says, before hopping nimbly up to the stage and pulling a cello from the store of instruments. He starts playing along with the music already there, a virtuoso like performance that Sekhmet will find makes it much easier and freer for her to dance along to.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Ghawking]

The brunette in the hawk mask does bump into the woman in the king's mask. Not because she was waiting in line for a beer, but simply passing by herself. Except instead of properly watching where she was going, she was staring at the spider beer golem. Quite a sight, that. Still that leaves her in the awkward position of having bumped into someone.

"Oh, my sincerest apologies. I was... admiring." It's the nicest way to put it. The woman seems about to extrapolate and reaffirm how bad she felt when two troublemakers show up and introduce themselves. They seem pretty intent on the one she bumped into. Maybe she should slide away now unnoticed?

"Ah. My name's Haruhi," she says, at least introducing herself as well out of courtesy.
    Haruhi, you said? Saffir asks, savouring the name as she moves to the brunette. A lovely name. Do you know the host? She's keen on spiders isn't she, Haruhi?
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

23. - Top - End - #263

Anchored Shadows
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    "Well, I can still fly just fine. I don't really think about it, that's the best way to fly. Birds know how to fly without having to worry about learning how to flap their wings, and now I've got four wings, that way still works." A bit like walking, really. Jack will try to steady Anchor after the bump, since she distracted her and doesn't want Anchor to fall. "Well, I suppose that's fair enough." Jack's quite happy with that answer, even if it didn't really answer the 'how are they doing that' aspect. It might be part of the party, or part of Anchor. Or even something she's picked up recently and hadn't yet noticed.
    Anchor had to learn how to walk after she was already grown up. It's not as easy as kids make it look!
    "Oh, thanks." And with Jack's help she's got her feet back under her.
    "That sort of thing just happens around me, with the shadows." To put it mildly.
    The shadows, for their part, barely hesitate in their other dance when the solid people notice them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Say that loud and Mia migth start a holy war against Moschu XD

Mia smiles at the sparkling comment. How often is that used in advertise? To much to count .
    "Yes this is a mask ball after all, but we need to call ourself. 'That lady' or 'that spider' won't do in the long term." she jiggles. "Guess I'm 'Priestress' for you then."

To her questions. "I don't know how skillfull you are to make such an request. I didn't even know you were doing it. So my question is more about the fabric himself for now."

"Honestly, Priestess, I'm not much of a weaver."
    Moschu reaches under the nearest table and pulls out an extremely glossy top hat.
    "But look at this."
    It's very smooth, and it really does reflect the light in an unusual way as it's moved, like it's full of stars of crystal dust.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

[Elephants and Goblin]

"I wonder what it's like to have a nose you can do stuff with," Iknika says. "Elephants and goblins both have big teeth and big ears, but a nose is a new one. Can you see the fey we're looking for anywhere?"

25. - Top - End - #265
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Dena and Company]

Dena very much preferred Tina's version before Electra's, which was likely why she was hanging out with the former much more. Talking with some 'good kid' about his academic accomplishments at a party sounded like it would require a lot more alcohol than she had on hand right now.

"'kay." Dena returns the smile. "We'll see what we can do." Then she starts moving towards Isaac and company while leaning towards Tina. "So, you wanna do the talk or should I? Should mention that I'm not 100 % the goblin gal there is related to the boss."
    [Dena and Tina]

"See you later, Electra!" Fettina blows the cyborg a kiss as she tries to walk arm-in-arm with Dena. "Do the talk? Honey, what do you think we're going over here for?" Tina winks. "Hell, I don't know, you open up with them. I don't know how to talk to kids."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

26. - Top - End - #266
    Orc in the Playground

Anchored Jack

"It's a little odd, the shadows, but no odder, I think, than most of the things that happen in Nexus on a daily basis." Like that ice-cream van on the roof of the Investment Opportunity Union, when there's no ramp for it to have gotten there, and its robotic operator who never seems to run out of ice cream- even if customers are harder to find. Jack's not even sure if anyone else knows it's there.

She'll continue to dance, if Anchor's happy to. "Do you know why our shadows are behaving this way? Or is it just a personal quirk that you've always had?" Either seems likely.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Troll in the Playground

Fae Lady

Sekhmet dances to the music, moving and twirling much more naturally. She's unaware of its effect on her, thinking that she's just getting used to this type of dancing.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

28. - Top - End - #268

[Dena and Tina]

"Training one kid and you're suddenly the kiddo-whisperer." Dena jokes as she bumps her hips into Fettina's. "But honestly, these aren't kids anymore. They're teenagers, a completely different kind of animal."

Dena stops whispering as soon as they get close though. You never knew how good those giant elephant ears could pick up sounds.
    She waves at the gathered group, though is attempting to meet Isaac's gaze in particular (don't worry, she has sunglasses on!). "Hey, you're Isaac, right? Since I was just talking to you with your friend Electra over there." She gestures at the cyborg. "But I don't think we've ever been introduced, I'm Dena and this is my friend Tina. We're friends of Electra too."

29. - Top - End - #269

NinjaGuy

[Dragon and Dove]

Electra watches the pair for a moment, before moving quickly over towards that area, waiting for an opening to introduce herself. She uses the time to double-check her cameras, and makes a few mental notes, then looks around, before snagging a drink off of one of the servers.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

30. - Top - End - #270

The Mercenary

Cantata responds with a silent little giggle, entertained by the fae woman's strange enthusiasm. She nods, miming the raising of a glass to confirm that she would indeed be back to take her up on that offer before slipping back into the party. What an odd type of person to bump elbows with, a partygoer eager to see some chaos. Hopefully she won't end up obliging her too much - the less mayhem she might be in the center in, the better.

Moving through the crowd and swinging her hips to the beat, Cantata starts to dance along with the rest of the partygoers... but she scans the room as she does so, looking for entrances to the backstage area of the party. Her quarry would most likely be found back there.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!