New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: MTG Share your Card Designs II

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    I don't think that's the biggest issue those cards have. Unless you were implying that removing basically all of the text, without replacement, is what you'd have to do to get Doom Slayer balanced. Maybe it gets to keep first strike.
    To be fair i put much less thought into them than usual. And for Sky Otter i was very much going for theme over form. That said a quick dig shows many of the WAR mythics running to 8 lines and a a quick glance the longest i could find was Ilharg who runs to 9. Mine are 9 and 10 respectively. 10 is my self imposed limit though i forget how i worked that up, i think i looked for the longest non-un set card and recreated it and used that as my basis. But it's been a while.

Regarding the power level, honestly making anything big or expensive seems to be where i struggle tending to swing extremely one way or the other. In Doom guys case the middle paragraph was very much a last minute addition as i wanted to catch the feel of his tendency to just smash everything.
    Last edited by Carl; 2019-07-08 at 12:00 PM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

As written the CMC for Doom Slayer could be 20 and involve five different types of snow mana - as long as discarding it ("enters the graveyard") is enough to get it on your battlefield at the beginning on your next turn, that's very much beside the point. Right now it's the world's most broken Narcomoeba.

I despise the clause (even if properly templated to not allow abuse) to begin with, but if it's going to be acceptable at all, the creature can not have any other form of resiliency, like hexproof. It's just too much.
    Last edited by Silfir; 2019-07-08 at 03:06 PM.
    This signature is boring. The stuff I write might not be. Warning: Ponies.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    To be fair i put much less thought into them than usual. And for Sky Otter i was very much going for theme over form. That said a quick dig shows many of the WAR mythics running to 8 lines and a a quick glance the longest i could find was Ilharg who runs to 9. Mine are 9 and 10 respectively. 10 is my self imposed limit though i forget how i worked that up, i think i looked for the longest non-un set card and recreated it and used that as my basis. But it's been a while.
    The difference is that those cards needed that text.

A well designed card needs to do one, very occasionally two, thing(s). Find out what thing you want the card to do, and then do that, don't pick several things you think are cool and slap them all onto the same card.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

Extended signature

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

A Doom guy that does some of the same things you were trying to do.

Doom Guy - 3WW
    Legendary Creature - Human Soldier - R
    Double Strike, Protection from red and from black
    Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, you may return Doom Guy from your graveyard to the top of your library.
    3/3
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.

Extended signature

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Made this card as a bit of a joke over on reddit.

Spoiler
    Show
    Miss the Ground U
    Enchantment - Aura
    Enchant Creature
    Enchanted creature gains flying
    When enchanted creature becomes the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice Miss the Ground.
    The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss - Adams, Flight Instructor
    Last edited by Androgeus; 2019-07-21 at 02:18 AM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Androgeus View Post
    Made this card as a bit of a joke over on reddit.

Spoiler
    Show
    Miss the Ground U
    Enchantment - Aura
    Enchant Creature
    Enchanted creature gains flying
    When enchanted creature becomes the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice Miss the Ground.
    The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss - Adams, Flight Instructor
    I've got a feeling this is a clone of an existing official card or at least there's one close to it.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    As written the CMC for Doom Slayer could be 20 and involve five different types of snow mana - as long as discarding it ("enters the graveyard") is enough to get it on your battlefield at the beginning on your next turn, that's very much beside the point. Right now it's the world's most broken Narcomoeba.

I despise the clause (even if properly templated to not allow abuse) to begin with, but if it's going to be acceptable at all, the creature can not have any other form of resiliency, like hexproof. It's just too much.
    Ughhh i swear one of these days i'm going to remember that. It's such an intuitive way to get something in play for me it went straight over my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    The difference is that those cards needed that text.

A well designed card needs to do one, very occasionally two, thing(s). Find out what thing you want the card to do, and then do that, don't pick several things you think are cool and slap them all onto the same card.
    It wasn't so much a bunch of cool stuff as trying to represent a very complex concept in a single card. TBF thats a general issue with a ton of stuff for me, part of my ASD, my need to do things right or give a correct answer tends to make me over-analyse myself into a corner. Still i don't mind being pulled up with this sort of comment, when i'm doing it i never realise it at the time. Which makes it hyper frustrating.

I did rework the card with that in mind:
    Spoiler: Doom Slayer
    Show

The first part is a major reworking of the he'll allways be back tendency i wanted him to have which shouldn't be anywhere near as broken. Though on second thought i'd probably reword it so that instead of being castable from exile he instead gets bounced to the graveyard if put into exile.

The middle part plus statline are just his fast aggressive nature at work.

The last part is my attempt to capture that essential feel of the new doom gameplay where using your aggression to survive and make yourself more powerful is key to victory. It has involved dropping in more than a few keywords that aren't traditionally mono-red, but this is one of those cases where i feel bending the colour pie makes sense.

Got inspired to do a couple more new Doom characters, though TBH the hardest part with these two was figuring out how to template their theme as they're much less developed than Doom Guy thematically so it was easier to keep a clear goal in mind.

Spoiler: Olivia Pierce
    Show

She's built around diligent work for her controller that turns into an inevitable betrayal that help out another player. But since she got betrayed so to speak in the end i wanted to do it differently from typical mono-black examples of this where it's a short term self power boost in exchange for a follow up self disadvantage. So she enters the play under the control of an opponent and she lets that opponent draw cards, but if they play anything too big in CMC her owner can trigger her and use that to unload a big batch of spells. The catch of course is that said owner has to have stuff in hand to use her with or otherwise get castable cards.

Templating probably still needs work TBH.

Spoiler: Samuel Hayden
    Show

Really hard to know what to do with him but i wanted to emphasize his cyborg nature, but aside from a lot of strength the only thing really known about him is that he's a genius and has an energy shield. I would have liked to squeeze some secondary effect in there as a form of ride along but the shield took up so much card space i couldn't really justify it.
    Last edited by Carl; 2019-07-22 at 03:50 AM.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

King Mukla Conversion
    1GG
    Legendary Ape creature
    Trample
    When King Mukla enters the battlefield create two enchantment tokens with "1, sacrifice this: put a +1/+1 counter on target creature" under your opponent's control.
    5/5
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2019-07-21 at 12:08 PM.
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

-Cards-
    Without even reading the cards I can tell they try to much. Look at the size of that text.

And I don't want to be a jerk, but I did submit my own doomguy, you could have at least commented on it.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Templating probably still needs work TBH.
    Seeing as you went with “~’s controller” rather than “you”, yes it does.

Also I don’t know why, but your pictures never load for me on my phone. Seeing as you are just doing it for the frame and not including any art work, could you also include a text version?
    "Three blokes walk into a pub. One of them is a little bit stupid, and the whole scene unfolds with a tedious inevitability." - Bill Bailey
    Androgeus' 3 step guide to Doctor Who speculation:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Pick a random character
    2. State that person is The Rani
    3. goto 1

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quick FYI fixed the new Doom SLayer's missing card image, no clue what happened there....

Without even reading the cards I can tell they try to much. Look at the size of that text.

And I don't want to be a jerk, but I did submit my own doomguy, you could have at least commented on it.
    I specifically didn't comment on it because i didn't want to do any nitpicking over how you'd read what i intended as the main thing for what i took as primarily an example card. I avoided commenting explicitly to try not to be a jerk ;).

The main thing i'd say is i do feel it missed the core thrust of he flavour i was going for it does what it does reasonably well but feels like it's missing the real flavor aspect i was going for. I really wanted to catch two core aspects. His sheer out and out aggression, (and the general aggression of new doom gameplay which is all about our killing the enemies), and the sheer unkillable horror of his legend, but i did want to tie it to his anti-demon focus as well. It catches the last part mostly, but he's far too weedy, (i'd definitely stat the Cyberdemon and Spider mastermind big enough, and protection whilst a cool mechanic, (and one i initially considered before deciding against it), feels too narrow, the legions of hell in new doom definitely have a lot more than red and black in them.

As far as the new cards. Hayden does one thing, (littorally indestructible whilst he has a counter on him that an opponent can get rid of temporarily), and Olivia does two, (one of those being just T: Draw a Card), it's just that templating them is a major PITA. Oliva is effectively a CMC limited omniscience effect triggered in response to an opposing spell, (with the spell it was activated in response to determining the CMC limit of what you can cast).

Quote Originally Posted by Androgeus View Post
    Seeing as you went with “~’s controller” rather than “you”, yes it does.

Also I don’t know why, but your pictures never load for me on my phone. Seeing as you are just doing it for the frame and not including any art work, could you also include a text version?
    Think i'm going to run out of time to do it right now, but sure, not a problem.

Also which one, Olivia pierce has a lot of clauses like that thanks to her functionality.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

I specifically didn't comment on it because i didn't want to do any nitpicking over how you'd read what i intended as the main thing for what i took as primarily an example card. I avoided commenting explicitly to try not to be a jerk ;).
    You shouldn't judge it for how well it does what you're trying to do, you should judge it for how well it does what I'm trying to do. It's a completely different card, but one I think gets my idea across in a much neater way than your card gets your idea across.

His sheer out and out aggression, (and the general aggression of new doom gameplay which is all about our killing the enemies),
    If I wanted him to catch the aggression better I could easily change him to:
    Doom Guy - 3RW
    Haste, double Strike, Protection from red and from black
    Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, you may return Doom Guy from your graveyard to the top of your library.
    2/2

Or if you wanted him larger:
    Doom Guy - 4RW
    Haste, double Strike, Protection from red and from black
    3/3

I kept him mono white because that's a better design for protection from red and from black.

and the sheer unkillable horror of his legend,
    My Doom Guy is unkillable. He's just unkillable in a reasonable way. There's a reason Wizards haven't printed a card that comes down with both indestructible and hexproof, because every card needs answers, no matter how badass it is.
    He's not more unkillable than any of the other unkillable creatures in magic.
    "Doom Slayer can't be countered" and "When Doom Slayer dies, return it to your hand." Would accomplish what you're trying to do.

but he's far too weedy,
    He punches for 6. That's enough to kill demons and dragons. That's what he does. The things that are larger than that he has trouble killing in the games as well.
    There is no reason to make your creature larger than necessary, especially not when they are humanoids. I did a gatherer search, and the biggest human is a 6/6, and that's already massive. Most of the demons aren't going to be larger than 4/4.

and protection whilst a cool mechanic,... feels too narrow, the legions of hell in new doom definitely have a lot more than red and black in them.
    It shouldn't be hard to make sure the demons that are colors other than red or black are multicolored.
    And how is protection against 2/5 colors in the game narrower than hating on 5 specific creature types, and needing to kill those creature types with something else at instant speed for the most part?

There is no reason for five creature types and ten keywords to be on that card. Is deathtouch or flash essential to Doom Guy? Do you really want your huge 7 drop to hate on specific creature types? (You don't).

Use only what is actually essential to the design. In card design, less is more.

As far as the new cards. Hayden does one thing, (littorally indestructible whilst he has a counter on him that an opponent can get rid of temporarily), and Olivia does two, (one of those being just T: Draw a Card), it's just that templating them is a major PITA. Oliva is effectively a CMC limited omniscience effect triggered in response to an opposing spell, (with the spell it was activated in response to determining the CMC limit of what you can cast).
    It's not nescessarily that the cards are trying to many things, it's just that they are doing it in ways that are way too unnecessarily complex.

Indestructible
    Whenever Samuel Hayden becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time each turn, counter that spell or ability. Samuel Hayden loses indestructible until end of turn.

That's six lines on the card instead of eight, and only one keyword and a single triggered ability.

Have to say, worded like this, I really like the design. The colors are good, since blue does the countering and black and white can both give indestructible, and the 5/2 body for 5 seems fair. Comparing it with Glyph Keeper it seems printable, although I would probably change his cost to 2WUB.

I don't think a redesign of Olivia would be as neat, since the card is a lot messier, and I'm having a much harder time understanding what design you are trying to accomplish. Why do you give her to the opponent? Why does she draw cards. Why does she draw cards on her trigger?

Olivia Pierce - 2UB
    Legendary Creature - Human Wizard
    At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, that player draws a card.
    Whenever an opponent casts a spell, you may sacrifice Olivia Pierce. If you do, you may cast any number of cards from your hand with converted mana cost less than or equal to that spell's converted mana cost without paying their mana costs.
    1/2

I think that does most of what you were going for, with eight lines. Don't think it can be trimmed down further.
    "converted mana cost less than or equal to that spell's converted mana cost without paying their mana costs."
    Is annoying, but I'm not sure it can be avoided.
    Don't think you can say:
    "converted mana cost less than or equal to that spell's without paying their mana costs."
    There should probably also be some commas, but I don't know where.

Not knowing what you were going for, I would probably make it something like:

Olivia Pierce - 1UB
    Whenever an opponent casts a spell, you may sacrifice Olivia Pierce. If you do, you may cast any number of cards from your hand with combined converted mana cost less than or equal to that spell's converted mana cost without paying their mana costs.
    1/2

That's seven lines but no text squishing.

Simplest yet:

Olivia Pierce - 1UB
    Whenever an opponent casts a spell, you may sacrifice Olivia Pierce. If you do, you may cast a card from your hand with converted mana cost less than or equal to that spell’s converted mana cost without paying its mana costs.
    2/2

Still seven lines.
    Last edited by Ninjaman; 2019-07-22 at 10:06 AM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Really weird one that I'm not sure how to cost, aside from "very expensive"
    Show
    Creeping Paranoia

Enchantment

Skip your draw step.

At the beginning of your upkeep, look at the top 4 cards of your library. Put 1 into your hand, 1 into your graveyard, 1 on the top of your library, and 1 on the bottom of your library.

At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, you may discard 3 cards. If you do, look at the top 4 cards of that player's library. Put 1 into their hand, 1 into their graveyard, 1 on the top of their library, and 1 on the bottom of their library. That player skips their draw step this turn.

Looking for a reasonable cost, and also a better name.
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2019-07-25 at 07:50 PM.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    Spoiler: Really weird one that I'm not sure how to cost, aside from "very expensive"
    Show
    Creeping Paranoia

Enchantment

Skip your draw step.

At the beginning of your upkeep, look at the top 4 cards of your library. Put 1 into your hand, 1 into your graveyard, 1 on the top of your library, and 1 on the bottom of your library.

At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, you may discard 2 cards and pay 5 life. If you do, look at the top 4 cards of that player's library. Put 1 into their hand, 1 into their graveyard, 1 on the top of their library, and 1 on the bottom of their library. That player then skips their draw step this turn.

Looking for a reasonable cost, and also a better name.
    That is basically a one card win con, so I would make it at least 8 mana. Something like 5UUB and a legendary seems accurate.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    That is basically a one card win con, so I would make it at least 8 mana. Something like 5UUB and a legendary seems accurate.
    What would be a good cost if I removed the activated part altogether, leaving only "skip your draw step" and the part that occurs at the beginning of its controlelr's upkeep?

I think a good name for that version would be "methodical madness."
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

What would be a good cost if I removed the activated part altogether, leaving only "skip your draw step" and the part that occurs at the beginning of its controlelr's upkeep?

I think a good name for that version would be "methodical madness."
    So it is Telling Time each turn? Jace the Mindsculptor casts brainstorm every turn without taking your draw step so 4 mana seems okay.

Precognition Field and Future Sight accomplish similar effects (although arguably better) so 2UU seems about right.

Edit: another way to think about it is how many Telling Times are you likely to get. If you cast it for 4 then if the game ends on turn 8 you got four castings, which would make it very strong. But if it ends on turn 6 you got two castings, so it is actually pretty weak.
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2019-07-25 at 09:40 PM.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ettin in the Playground

So it is Telling Time each turn?
    Plus one to the graveyard, yeah.
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Plus one to the graveyard, yeah.
    I would boost it up to 5 mana then, because it effectively becomes "scry 4 draw 2" in the right deck. Flashback, things with recursion, etc. OTOH skipping turn 5 for an engine card is a tall order, even big teferi is a fun-of in modern and it gives you back 2 mana.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground

I would boost it up to 5 mana then, because it effectively becomes "scry 4 draw 2" in the right deck. Flashback, things with recursion, etc. OTOH skipping turn 5 for an engine card is a tall order, even big teferi is a fun-of in modern and it gives you back 2 mana.
    So... {3}{U}{U} then?
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

So... {3}{U}{U} then?
    That is what I would do. It doesn't really even want shuffle effects like precognition field.

I would call it Teferi's Chrono-Errata or something like that.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

There should be a "Method//Madness" with Aftermath, but I have no idea what the effects would be.
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

There should be a "Method//Madness" with Aftermath, but I have no idea what the effects would be.
    Method - 2UU
    Instant - R
    Draw four cards, then put two cards from your hand on top of your library.
    ///////
    Madness - 1BB
    Sorcery - R
    Aftermath
    Each player puts the top two cards of their library into their graveyard, then each player discards two cards.

Not quite happy with it.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

Lambs - 1G
    Sorcery - U
    Create two 0/1 green Sheep creature tokens.
    //////
    Slaughter - 2BB
    Aftermath - U
    Each player sacrifices two creatures.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Method - 2UU
    Instant - R
    Draw four cards, then put two cards from your hand on top of your library.
    ///////
    Madness - 1BB
    Sorcery - R
    Aftermath
    Each player puts the top two cards of their library into their graveyard, then each player discards two cards.

Not quite happy with it.
    That seems extremely slow for what it does. What about:

Method: 1B
    Sorcery
    Both players search their libraries for a card, then shuffle their deck and put the card in third from the top.
    //
    Madness: 1R
    Aftermath
    Each player draws three cards, then discards three at random.

So you can use it as Gamble, as a madness engine, or just as a slow tutor.

Lambs - 1G
    Sorcery - U
    Create two 0/1 green Sheep creature tokens.
    //////
    Slaughter - 2BB
    Aftermath - U
    Each player sacrifices two creatures.
    Seems good. Great control card, lets you chump early and then essentially wipe your opponents field.

Looking at my samurai earlier and seeing if I can merge them together.

Spoiler
    Show

The last one seems strongest, first one second strongest, middle is the weakest by a lot.
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2019-07-27 at 05:23 PM.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

That seems extremely slow for what it does. What about:
    Method: 1B
    Sorcery
    Both players search their libraries for a card, then shuffle their deck and put the card in third from the top.
    //
    Madness: 1R
    Aftermath
    Each player draws three cards, then discards three at random.
    I like this much better than my card.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Spoiler: Aliens
    Show

Zatal Exploratory Vessel
    Flying
    Landfall-Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, put an exploration counter on target permanent and crew Zatal Exploratory Vessel.

Zatal Surgeon
    At the beginning of your upkeep, permanents with exploration counters
    phase out.
    2/1

Zatal Investigation
    Put an exploration counter on target permanent. Draw a card.

Zatal War Monger
    If a permanent has an exploration counter on it, Zatal Warmonger gains +1/+1 and haste.
    1/1

Zatal Diplomat
    On your upkeep, there are 10 or more exploration counters on different permanents in play you win the gain.
    1/1

Zatal Surgeon I kind of want to change to your opponent's upkeep, but it seems too strong.
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2019-07-28 at 04:46 PM.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

TvTyrant, your images appear to be duplicates for some reason. Copypasta error?
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

TvTyrant, your images appear to be duplicates for some reason. Copypasta error?
    I wanted them to be the same to distinguish they are part of the same tribe in a set. War Monger should be type Xeno Warrior but I messed it up a bit, this makes it easier to keep track of them while making a custom set.

Edit: Unless they are actually identical cards, in which case big copy-pasta mess up. They look different from here except the image.

Should the type be Xeno or just Zatal?
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2019-07-28 at 05:13 PM.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

I wanted them to be the same to distinguish they are part of the same tribe in a set. War Monger should be type Xeno Warrior but I messed it up a bit, this makes it easier to keep track of them while making a custom set.

Edit: Unless they are actually identical cards, in which case big copy-pasta mess up. They look different from here except the image.

Should the type be Xeno or just Zatal?
    Except the first, the images are all the "diplomat" one.

The previous post had three images of the same snake-card and no text explaining what each instance was meant to be.

EDIT: I'm referring to the entire images of the cards, not merely the ones in the cards.
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2019-07-28 at 05:19 PM.
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Oops, looks like they are different on my computers cache but not on the actual addresses. Okay I will just write them out in a bit.